Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

4ad.png

Does anyone know
https://www.minds.com/TheFreeThoughtProject.com/ ?

it seem to be a great source of redpills for normies.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDXj6-54wE
:lol: :lol:

Trump and the right know how to have fun and use memes/humor to their advantage. It appeals to so many young people and videos like this are so goofy that it’s hard to dislike.

gXbNxbLZwbX7AF8LE7EFXQ.jpg

This Covid-19 corpse must be really light-weight, if these crisis actors, uhm I mean doctors could lift it with 2 fingers...

LOL they have some of funniest memes. I also liked the scary ones they did where it has biden coming up behind a news anchor out of nowhere and sniffing him and then closes with camel-a harris cackling in the background.

This is the one I meant.
Perfect tirming for Halloween too.

https://youtu.be/9Ro0b4RJWTQ

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I see how the meme made is in support of Shapiro but that obviously wasn’t the reason he posted it.
I'm a very big fan of Candace Owens. Most of the reason I put this picture up is because I like her. And I think Ben Shapiro is alright, I think he does more good than bad. Ben thinks that jews have been targeted and harmed all over the world, and he thinks that America is the only place in the world other than israel where jews can be safe, because America is the only place with freedom, liberty, and the protected right to follow any religion. So he thinks that if America turns into a communist country, it would be very dangerous for all jews.

It doesn't mean I like him. But if he's working towards protecting America, I like that. This is a situation where what's best for everybody is best for both us and him at the same time, so I don't mind.

Candace and Ben both work to protect America, and they are very successful at it. This is why the lying communist jews try so hard to slander both of them, because they work for America against the communists. I thought this picture is a funny example of how ridiculous all that slander is. And it might be ridiculous enough to get some people to realize how much those communist rats lie about everything, and stop listening to them.

These communists call a jew a nazi, and they call a black woman a white supremacist, all because they just tell people not to listen to the communists. Anybody who is not a communist is automatically a nazi. Call somebody a nazi 1,000 times, and they start to say "Okay, I guess I'm a nazi now. Because I'm sure not a communist."

I see how the meme made is in support of Shapiro but that obviously wasn’t the reason he posted it.
I'm a very big fan of Candace Owens. Most of the reason I put this picture up is because I like her. And I think Ben Shapiro is alright, I think he does more good than bad. Ben thinks that jews have been targeted and harmed all over the world, and he thinks that America is the only place in the world other than israel where jews can be safe, because America is the only place with freedom, liberty, and the protected right to follow any religion. So he thinks that if America turns into a communist country, it would be very dangerous for all jews.

It doesn't mean I like him. But if he's working towards protecting America, I like that. This is a situation where what's best for everybody is best for both us and him at the same time, so I don't mind.

Candace and Ben both work to protect America, and they are very successful at it. This is why the lying communist jews try so hard to slander both of them, because they work for America against the communists. I thought this picture is a funny example of how ridiculous all that slander is. And it might be ridiculous enough to get some people to realize how much those communist rats lie about everything, and stop listening to them.

These communists call a jew a nazi, and they call a black woman a white supremacist, all because they just tell people not to listen to the communists. Anybody who is not a communist is automatically a nazi. Call somebody a nazi 1,000 times, and they start to say "Okay, I guess I'm a nazi now. Because I'm sure not a communist."
Ben Shapiro is a terrible person even for a jew.

TopoftheAbyss said:
He is a big Zionist and would easily put Israel before America, he is also a never trumper but pretends like he isn’t because of his base.

He also has an extremely annoying Jew voice. I don’t know why any satanist would listen to this man with a tiny hat on his head rambling about antisemitism and Holocaust denial.

TopoftheAbyss said:

He or I mean IT does a decent job at dunking on leftists and their nonsense.

This post is full of sympathy for a jew, you surely are more "tolerant" and "kind" almost at an exaggerated and naive level, but this is too much to tolerate. Anybody newer reading this would think that jews can be "good" or "tolerated".

hailourtruegod said:
He or I mean IT does a decent job at dunking on leftists and their nonsense.
And this is the only thing I like about it. There needs to be more of this. I don't have any strong opinion about him either way, but I like the action of shutting down leftist lies.

TopoftheAbyss said:
He is a big Zionist and would easily put Israel before America, he is also a never trumper but pretends like he isn’t because of his base.

He also has an extremely annoying Jew voice. I don’t know why any satanist would listen to this man with a tiny hat on his head rambling about antisemitism and Holocaust denial.

I was going to say that I can't push myself to watch his videos even if his show is one of the most high rated political channel. I've only seen clips of him giving speeches at some school years ago but yes his voice is insufferable but so is Tim Pool's but I can tolerate to watch his videos and get information from him.

Aquarius said:

This post is full of sympathy for a jew, you surely are more "tolerant" and "kind" almost at an exaggerated and naive level, but this is too much to tolerate. Anybody newer reading this would think that jews can be "good" or "tolerated".
The worst part is that he's talking about someone that wanted goyim to die for Israel against Iran and further promotes the lie that the west is christian

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:

The worst part is that he's talking about someone that wanted goyim to die for Israel against Iran and further promotes the lie that the west is christian

He's sus. Vote him out! Lol jk he already said he doesn't have strong positive feelings for him. I think all is fine.

Usthepeople666 said:

This thread is a strong reason to be active on the forums

I meant these are really lit memes xD
With so much drama and choas in the world and people's IQ going down consistently , it was getting irritating. These memes made me feel awesome again. Most of them.

Egon said:
The elections be like:

8b85ce9b0b765c1d16022b8631ed643e.jpg

This would be more accurate if they both had little minions fighting each other too. With the left leaning one having an eternal 3 way civil war amongst themselves (racist blacks, aunteefa/commies and regular democrats).

hailourtruegod said:
Tim Pool's but I can tolerate to watch his videos and get information from him.

I good alternative for general political talk is styxhexenhammer666 on YouTube or bitchute.

Facts. Styx is a good source indeed. I've been watching him more lately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back