Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming 2020 Election Results And What These Mean For US

Logically speaking and regardless of any outcome, this whole election has cost the enemy irreparable damage. They've gone all out for this election and didn't care one bit about being discreet. They have publicly and in front of the whole world rigged the election in the most obvious way possible only to make sure a not so special president doesn't get re-elected.

Imagine if Trump was anti-jew! The jews have officially gone mad, their panic is quite obvious and it's waking up the whole world to their conspiracy on humanity.

On one hand, those who still fall for jewish manipulation after all of this, have proven they're beyond any salvation, at this point it's in no way an exaggeration to call them literal goyim. These goyim will most certainly share the same fate as the damned jews.
But on the other hand, these elections have proven that the majority of US citizens are no sheep and have mostly broken away from enemy's control. This is a very good news for the US and for the whole world.

Soon we will witness a full anti-semite mode, as people en masse will start asking critical questions and seek a final solution to this (((problem))).

Not even considering the fact that Trump still has a solid chance to win, if not, he will at least uncover much of the meddling and fraud the jews have done to these elections and will most certainly not go out without costing them even more. I would even argue it would be better if he loses just because of this.

Emotionally speaking, it's hard not to feel a bit shaken, as the next few years will probably be quite difficult and full of all kinds of events, the Corona-hoax will also most certainly
Stay and for a long time as well. Trump was the only leader standing in the face of this hoax. In Europe the conditions are rapidly worsening as well, and now the jews are going full throttle with the hoax, now that Trump can't have as big of an impact as before.

We undoubtedly are living in a very critical time, and with our efforts and the help of the Gods we will win this war.

Everyone has been posting very valuable input here.

For one, what lunar said [if I understand correctly] is that some people have went to Vote and they got told they already voted? While never having to vote. Clearly, some form of manipulation done by the ID's or fraud votes may have even went through that way. Difficult to prove, however, unless these individuals actually do file lawsuits.

Apparently, the systems made for the voting are from Jewish companies. Who knows what went down there also. It appears during these elections these did not remain idle but maybe these systems were mobilized to steer the election in a specific way.

Trump sent people with legal authority to go and check for potential fraud. They were disapproved from checking over the voting process. If they had nothing to hide in such a serious event, they would have allowed them to simply observe the counting. After all, this concerns Trump directly.

At the same time, the enemy self imploded and literally staged the election in order to wrestle Trump out. This has thrown them in the open entirely of being the controlling and deciding factor, even in the US elections. What we have been trying to get out there for decades, came out overnight because of their so obvious fuckup.

Dead people even showed up to this vote, with votes counted even from people who are actually dead. Then, we have who knows how many millions without actual voting privillege that have went in the election, such as Eric commented on many hispanics without any actual paperwork, requiring only Name and Address to vote.

Needless to say this is a huge fuckup and we have to insist on the RTR's until at least the 10th of the Month. After this, we will do some even more powerful New Schedule, and on a given date, a strong addition to the Final RTR will be released.

We are doing very, very well. Make sure to take care of your loved ones everyone. Also, some European Countries have already went in Lockdown. Be ready and prepared.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For one, what Taol said [if I understand correctly] is that some people have went to Vote and they got told they already voted? While never having to vote. Clearly, some form of manipulation done by the ID's or fraud votes may have even went through that way. Difficult to prove, however, unless these individuals actually do file lawsuits.

Apparently, the systems made for the voting are from Jewish companies. Who knows what went down there also. It appears during these elections these did not remain idle but maybe these systems were mobilized to steer the election in a specific way.

Trump sent people with legal authority to go and check for potential fraud. They were disapproved from checking over the voting process. If they had nothing to hide in such a serious event, they would have allowed them to simply observe the counting. After all, this concerns Trump directly.

At the same time, the enemy self imploded and literally staged the election in order to wrestle Trump out. This has thrown them in the open entirely of being the controlling and deciding factor, even in the US elections. What we have been trying to get out there for decades, came out overnight because of their so obvious fuckup.

Dead people even showed up to this vote, with votes counted even from people who are actually dead. Then, we have who knows how many millions without actual voting privillege that have went in the election, such as Eric commented on many hispanics without any actual paperwork, requiring only Name and Address to vote.

Needless to say this is a huge fuckup and we have to insist on the RTR's until at least the 10th of the Month. After this, we will do some even more powerful New Schedule, and on a given date, a strong addition to the Final RTR will be released.

We are doing very, very well. Make sure to take care of your loved ones everyone. Also, some European Countries have already went in Lockdown. Be ready and prepared.

Opo pinuno, this is why I'm very hectic in these times. No matter what the enemy does, we must not disbelieve in victory.

Fuck biden just got elected

I’m not even in the US but I feel terribly betrayed, can’t believe these cunts will get away with it

As a young teenager until my adulthood, I had dreams about the fall of Rome, and it's been revealed to me by my guardian demon that it was a warning. I noticed in my dreams I was a man or a person who tried to stop the fall of Rome and defeat Christianity. In the dream, Rome was taken over by a sick, twisted and corrupt dictator. The fall became with seeing pagans being put to death and I myself dying.

America the beautiful is the new yet falling empire.

sonnenkraft said:
ca.

You can't live and survive in a country that was built at the top of Native tribes bloods!!! It will be forever surrounded by negativity.
Bro the redskins were totally noble savages bro. It was that white devil that came here and screwed everything up (((bro))). They were so peaceful singing love songs by the fire every night bro. :roll:

I think you’ve spent enough time in your Marxist university class where you were taught about CRT.

Back in the swamp you go.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/scalp-dance/

Trump ordered that every ballot be watermarked with a QFS blockchain encryption code. The DHS will disclose this and destroy the Democratic Party. The National Guard has already been sent to many states to deal with Antifa. Black Friday 2020 is likely going to be great for economic growth. Statistical anomalies are undeniable with this voter fraud situation. We will not be intimidated by Yankee kike thugs. President Trump is enacting the tactic of Sun Tzu: The Art of War, waiting for the enemy to make all their moves before the killing strike. Arrests are being made. It’s like Caesar crossing the river before he defeated Pompeii. This isn't QAnon (kike controlled opposition of neo-Marxist globalism versus Zionism). The video was released by someone who has known Trump for years and it didn't make it 48 hours on JewTube. Until it's proven, this mine as well just be an opinion.

Hail Victory HAIL SATAN!!

Welp... news is out Biden has won.

Mass celebrations in the streets by the brainwashed. No riots by the republican masses. Let's see if Trump will be able to pull anything these next few days to swing things around, but from the looks of the judicial system, they don't give a flying fuck about taking Trumps litigations seriously

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For one, what Taol said [if I understand correctly] is that some people have went to Vote and they got told they already voted? While never having to vote. Clearly, some form of manipulation done by the ID's or fraud votes may have even went through that way. Difficult to prove, however, unless these individuals actually do file lawsuits.

I think we needed to start earlier with the final rituals to have more chances and racial awakening rituals, still what is this all ''biden had won'' like that demented kike really had won, as i know not all votes had been numbered + just as in 2016 they did the same where they said Trump cannot win and he won.

Even Instagram is disabling top hashtags as they are related to exposing the election fraud.
BC03KZG

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I ask that no Satanist gets worried on the outcome of elections.

I will admit, I've been stressed, mostly because I had no ways or means to get to an election office to vote. Luckily, my state chose Trump.

Shael said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HA HA strange feeling? It is very obvious he as dementia and can barely speak, don’t act as if you some sort of genius for saying the obvious.
(((Someone))) is very mad it seems. Lol
Why the ((()))

I'm doing my best to not worry and just to keep up the RTR's. what stresses me out the most is all the ignorant people im around.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the update, looking forward to this, I'll do all the preparations I can, you be safe as well Brother

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP what do you think about this whole radioactive isotope watermark inside the legal ballots?

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fa480cc65f2d419a08b54e2&fbclid=IwAR0qBOPOtU9AiMhx-39aTj0xJNWjEhmGnj7v9kZdEkS_TMNSuvI7q1_bo1E

Could this be for real or is it just a dumb conspiracy theory to agitate? And if it is true? What legal procedure should be done to make a recount based on this verification? Whould such scenario be feasible?

Since this cannot be verified by any normal means and physical proof, one cannot stand behind this event on ballots being realistic or not.

Heard of a lot of this before when people were raving that there was a 4D chess being played by Trump. Wasn't the case. Lots of random hoaxes were spread many times over. Lots of this in "Qanon" and other super retarded things are circulating online.

Trump is in a very difficult situation right now.

SS-JayB. said:
Trump ordered that every ballot be watermarked with a QFS blockchain encryption code. The DHS will disclose this and destroy the Democratic Party. The National Guard has already been sent to many states to deal with Antifa. Black Friday 2020 is likely going to be great for economic growth. Statistical anomalies are undeniable with this voter fraud situation. We will not be intimidated by Yankee kike thugs. President Trump is enacting the tactic of Sun Tzu: The Art of War, waiting for the enemy to make all their moves before the killing strike. Arrests are being made. It’s like Caesar crossing the river before he defeated Pompeii. This isn't QAnon (kike controlled opposition of neo-Marxist globalism versus Zionism). The video was released by someone who has known Trump for years and it didn't make it 48 hours on JewTube. Until it's proven, this mine as well just be an opinion.

EnkiUK3 said:
Never actually thought he would win.

Shocking.

Fraud, censorship, an insane amount of money, and other unseen ways, can definitely overturn any election.

There are videos online which verify utter fraud has taken place. In particular a couple ones, while others could be argued to be anything else.

The enemy put everything they had in this. Online slave apparatus, election meddling, stealing mail ballots, whatever have you, to guarantee they corrupt the United States.

I am glad Trump didn't win on a fraud based platform as if a court takes these seriously, there is no way to cover this up entirely from being electoral fraud. Even if he won and there was fraud involved, he could have lost office.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

Fraud, censorship, an insane amount of money, and other unseen ways, can definitely overturn any election.

There are videos online which verify utter fraud has taken place. In particular a couple ones, while others could be argued to be anything else.

The enemy put everything they had in this. Online slave apparatus, election meddling, stealing mail ballots, whatever have you, to guarantee they corrupt the United States.

I am glad Trump didn't win on a fraud based platform as if a court takes these seriously, there is no way to cover this up entirely from being electoral fraud. Even if he won and there was fraud involved, he could have lost office.
Do you think there is still any hope? I'm pretty sure Trump supporters will start to do protest. Trump supporters are way more than what the media and this fake elections showed us. The jews should be afraid, I don't think it will go down the peaceful root, most know that with Biden it will be communism for America, so they have nothing to loose.

SS-JayB. said:

It does indeed sound like QTARD trust the plan nonsense but let’s hope it’s true. I doubt Biden or anyone will be arrested even if they are exposed for fraud.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

This election isn't over yet, it's going to the courts due to all the fraud. Won't our FRTRs be the real deciding factor here what happens these next couple months?

Steve pieczenik is also Jewish so he may be trying to run Disinfo I’ve him seen go on Alex Jones many times he seems solid but I think is very wrong about this.

Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:
Someone else mentioned Trump had the balls to call out literally mentioning communism/marxism.
https://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323030938952060928
thanks for sharing this, I never go on twitter anymore so I would have never seen this

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
sonnenkraft said:
ca.

You can't live and survive in a country that was built at the top of Native tribes bloods!!! It will be forever surrounded by negativity.
Bro the redskins were totally noble savages bro. It was that white devil that came here and screwed everything up (((bro))). They were so peaceful singing love songs by the fire every night bro. :roll:

I think you’ve spent enough time in your Marxist university class where you were taught about CRT.

Back in the swamp you go.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/scalp-dance/

Archaelogical finds paints the picture like this. (Mongoloid)asians coming to the americas and genociding Caucasoid groups, and maybe a little mixing, to create the proto mongoloid Native Americans. The Native americans where savages to begin with, and those who say they where here first, are ignorant.

[Many of the oldest physical human remains in North America are Caucasian and not Asiatic. While radiocarbon dating has flaws, it can be used to accurately determine relative age between sets of remains buried in similar conditions. Extensive radiocarbon testing on “Kennewick Man” demonstrates that it is the oldest skeleton ever found in the Pacific Northwest. Kennewick Man was most likely part of a small group of early Caucasians who crossed the Bering Straight. We know that significant numbers of early Caucasians passed through China and smaller groups even traveled to Japan and Indonesia.

Kennewick Man and his people were most likely overwhelmed by larger groups of Asiatic peoples and wiped out. Eventually, the Eastern Woodland Indians who are closely related to Mongolians, overtook the early “mound builders” wiping them out. In the Midwest United States there can be found the remains of three ethnically and culturally distinct Asiatic remains. Each group showing differences in height, skull structure, burial methods, etc. The largest group being the “mound builders.” All of them were eventually wiped out and replaced by the modern Eastern Woodland Indians. Many of the modern Indian tribes have legends about defeating these people in genocidal wars.

More recently archaeologists in Virginia have uncovered evidence that Caucasians also crossed the Atlantic many thousands of years ago. National Geographic has an excellent documentary on this called “Ice Age Columbus.”

Finally, groups like the Navajo and Alaskan Natives are closely related to the Chinese and Koreans. They were most likely among the last to cross the Bering Straight. In Hawaii and South America, the native peoples are Polynesian. Many of their legends involved crossing the Pacific in reed rafts. The famous Norwegian archaeologist Thor Heyerdahl demonstrated that this is possible in 1947 with his death defying “Kontiki Voyage.”]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For one, what lunar said [if I understand correctly] is that some people have went to Vote and they got told they already voted? While never having to vote. Clearly, some form of manipulation done by the ID's or fraud votes may have even went through that way. Difficult to prove, however, unless these individuals actually do file lawsuits.

Yes that is what I had read too that she said. I had reread it a couple of times myself because I just wanted to be sure I didn't misunderstand because of reading too fast.

SATchives said:
I'm doing my best to not worry and just to keep up the RTR's. what stresses me out the most is all the ignorant people im around.

I hope the supreme court will do something about this or we're fucked. I'm trying not to worry but this looks like the point of no return now that I can feel it 'right in front of me'. The evidences might not go through because of the hordes of dregs burying and disproving evidences wherever they are. I am biting my nails while doing lot more of the F-rtr right now.

EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

In 2016, I never thought a businessman could be president. Now, I can't believe a pedophile with Alzheimers is now our president.

Democracy. Doesn't. Work.

sonnenkraft said:
what this election mean for US ,is to be prepared for another goblin president.
goblins started to rule America and fighting each other since 1500

America it was a spiritual land ,,,but now America is a Jewish playground the land of gangsters

I would like to depopulate America, and give it back to Apache tribes, there are too many ethnicities in America.

America = Israel are equal , one is cursed by native-Americans and the other cursed by Palestinians.

** For whites if you have enough money, then go back to Europe at least you will find people who look like you.
get out before it's too late , Before the racial war starts., you will be weak and disarmed . ***

good luck for Aryans in America, i hope you survive the Jewish state.

Good luck migrating 181 million people to Europe with money they don't have.

Are you saying that you'd like to kill America's white population? Go regurgitate your "stolen land" propaganda in South Africa or at least Harvard.

From everything I've gathered from the knowledge and wisdom of Joy of Satan Ministries, I conclude that we're witnessing the death of capitalism in all its forms, and the birth of socialism in the US. The wrathful sentiment of nationalism will boomerang from the election fallout, clash with this socialism, and merge with it through many upheavals. The political-right will vengefully take yet another step away from the left, with scornful implications. Identity politics is a game that two can play. Corporatism is a form of fascism and the rich want socialism so we stay poor in socialism. I see the enemy's moves backfiring into this. This is merely my own subjective projection of the vista of the end of the Kali Yuga and the beginning of the Golden Age of Aquarius.
I don't want to cop out on Trump, who I feel terrible about -- and grateful to the Gods for. I'm rationalizing this to feel better about seemingly purportedly losing this battle, although I can't help but think it's a blessing in disguise because democracy is, of course, a charade. Postmodernism has reached its pinnacle and it's inevitable that we'll return to our roots now with the Runic rituals complimenting the dying Hebrew alphabet, as neo-Marxism dies. Inferentially, this will be followed by the death of Christianity, as they lose their fucking minds. Trump seems like a fascist with nationalistic sentiments, with the will of bolstering the people financially, but allowing for strata -- and ideating the state. America will be reborn from the ashes perhaps when Pluto enters Aquarius -- as Uranus in Aries brings ruin to the Juden, as perdition awaits. Thoughts?

Hail Victory! HAIL SATAN!

SS-JayB. said:

This "someone who has known Trump for years" — Steve Pieczenik — has a kikeish name. Who the heck "allowed him" to reveal this on InfoWars, and why? There is no "QFS encryption" and you can't find ballots by satellite. That's Hollywood programming. — The Pieczenik crap is disinformation designed to capitalize on confusion and provide a false sense of security. InfoWars is cancer... I mean kosher.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

Looks like his last chance is taking it to the courts once the week starts again. I'm hearing about a recount that's about to start in some places too like in Georgia? All this looks like it'll be settled in about a month. Which pisses me off because I'm having hard time not being anxious lol. Might be spiritual attacks too since I'm noticing I've been getting those a lot lately with the schedules. Part of me just wants to accept it as an L for Trump and move on. That's probably best anyways.

What's troubling still though is if by some slim chance it gets overturned in court which can happen legally it'll be a shit show on the left and I can see there being riots and it being flipped around claiming that Trump stole it instead. Especially with how the jewish media and their puppets in seats of power around the world including china are celebrating already even though the electoral college hasn't been fully counted yet and this only the media calling the victory as of now.

What's cool in my personal biased opinion is that president of Mexico is one of the few that said he won't congratulate biden because it's too early to tell who won. After the new trade deal between America, Mexico and Canada it seems our relationship with Mexico or at least with the leader is getting better (they're having problems with progressives over there too). He is a populist like Trump from what I've seen too. justin treudou on the other hand is being the cuck he is and already congratulated biden.

So with the republicans taking the Senate and gaining in the House biden will only be a lame duck president that can only do executive moves so it does seem like most if not all the anti white woke shit will not go thru but seeing how the republicans have mostly always been spineless and neo cons there will probably be more war or more troops in the ME. At least the socialism won't go thru so America wins some and loses some here I guess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

Shocking bro.

I was watching last night it was like a Soviet ballot :roll:

Hope it gets re done but cant see it.

All the best my man

Cheers HPHC

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

Ciao HP,
what do you think will happen now?

I mean, I am not American but I am following this since November 3rd and what I see is that the enemy has got exposed on a new level, millions of people now don’t trust the result of the elections and have been redpilled thanks to this whole thing.

Probably we could consider this a HUGE WIN because in a matter of days the democrats had been exposed badly.

What concerns me the most is what next?

I saw that the legal team of President Trump’s Campaign will issue the case in Pennsylvania and probably other state at the beginning of next week. What I think now is that this will never get through a court, if the election machine in those state are this rotten why shouldn’t be the same for the justice?

I am asking you this because probably you already looked astrology and all this staff which I am not that good at for now

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Shocking.

You may be right on this HP, there is a video of Hillary Clinton saying that if Trump wins the Biden campaign will have a massive legal operation and they are working on it, this was two months ago https://youtu.be/eJdYQD1AIJI?t=72. It may be still possible for Trump to win. Needless to say, we need to work spiritually to support what he is doing.

Biden is jew

Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden, Jr.
Joseph Robinette Biden, Sr.
Joseph Harry Biden
Mary Emily Biden (Liddell)
Susan E Liddell (Bomberger)
John Hamage Bomberger

Bomberger Name Meaning
German and Jewish (western Ashkenazic): habitational name for someone from Bamberg in Germany.

ozozma said:
Trump probably shouldn’t be president he does 500+ drone strikes and bombs Iran and syria, nearly gets us into a war with Russia.

I’m all for American ownership Of the Middle East. But doing passive aggressive things instead of invading is a red flag as far as commander in chief goes.

He couldn’t even make the travel ban go through, he did literally nothing and made no moves. And in general is just a laughing stock political celebrity.
Is Biden much better? Nobody here will say Trump is perfect, far from it but he did a lot like cut taxes and make US economy grow. He did not do any wars like Obama and in general he is not a bitch for the jews. A lot of those bad things he did and some incompleted stuff like the wall is because of the enemy.

Biden will be 100% controlled by the jews and do what they want. This obviously does not look good for us and the world. He needs to learn when to shut up because obviously he is the president and sometimes he talks about things that are just theories and so it makes him look bad but in general he is not that bad, the media does not help because they show only his bad side all the time, they even lie a lot about him and unfortunately a lot of sheeps just believe in this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back