Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming 2020 Election Results And What These Mean For US

Another thing to think about, it’s a bit strange that none of the states that were called on then night of the election were so close between Biden and Trump that they were within 1%, but for some reason, all the states we've been waiting for the last days are right down the line. Hmmmmm....

I should have been more specific. Yes, there is clearly fraud going. Also, many undocumented people simply voted. Who knows, maybe even millions?

How this is possible or how this is even legitimate is truly an obvious agenda to manipulate the US elections.

No matter who wins, with fraud ongoing, is not going to have a clear cut mandate. This is negative.

As for those worried of potential ramifications of this, rest reassured, we will do our utmost to prepare. The enemy wanted Biden, but on the other hand, this will come at an extreme cost to them. They have been unmasked of literally trying to destroy the State and rig Elections in the most direct manner. This will shake the world to it's foundations.

Keep up the RTR.

hailourtruegod said:
A good thing that can come out of a Trump loss is that it'll make the xians look stupid as they kept saying it was becaue of their false gawd that good things were happening under Trump. They invited the enemy's energy into the right wing side and now are confused that their prayers didn't work for shit as per usual.

Only if these idiots stopped "praying", he would have won in a landslide. They are feeding the Jewish egregore which is negative for the outcome. So many of them are very stupid.

Darkpagan666 said:
I've had this strange feeling if Biden wins, he is too weak and will fall sick where he is unfit to rule and possibly die.
HA HA strange feeling? It is very obvious he as dementia and can barely speak, don’t act as if you some sort of genius for saying the obvious.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HA HA strange feeling? It is very obvious he as dementia and can barely speak, don’t act as if you some sort of genius for saying the obvious.

You don't exactly understand what will happen if Biden wins. Obviously he'll be declared unfit, but the Democrats wish to:

-Pack the courts full of Democrat-sympathetic justices to interpret laws as they please, and bypass the constitution.
-Abolish the electoral college so that your vote doesn't matter unless you live in New York City and Los Angeles which always votes liberal
-Open the borders wide letting in as many non-white criminals and scum who always vote democrat because "free gibs"
-Abolish the police or defund them to the point where they can't even accomplish their basic duties of public safety
-Raise taxes on the poor and middle class to as high as 70%, because you know the rich aren't going to pay them
-Raise gas taxes so gas will skyrocket from $2.50 a gallon as it is right now, to over $6 a gallon as well as supplemental carbon taxes, punishing you for owning a car
-Raise the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $15 an hour, forcing small, medium, and some large businesses to lay off workers en masse
-Expand the welfare state until it's your only means of income
-Ban private health insurance with "Medicare for All" which won't cover a damn thing
-Abolish the 2nd Amendment and criminalize defending one's self, even if unarmed
-Reintroduce federal "Critical Race Theory" programs, indoctrinating federal workers, public school teachers, police, medical staff, etc. that all white people are evil and require extermination

I'm only scratching the surface here. We have to fight to secure our freedom, because correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Maxine call the United States "the last bastion of freedom"? Because we're about to lose it, and we're all going to die if we do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:
A good thing that can come out of a Trump loss is that it'll make the xians look stupid as they kept saying it was becaue of their false gawd that good things were happening under Trump. They invited the enemy's energy into the right wing side and now are confused that their prayers didn't work for shit as per usual.

Only if these idiots stopped "praying", he would have won in a landslide. They are feeding the Jewish egregore which is negative for the outcome. So many of them are very stupid.

Exactly and agreed that the enemy had to drop their mask and expose themselves to push a rigged election. Whether biden loses or not the cats out of the bag and the world sees how clearly the enemy is in control and cheating.

Darkpagan666 said:
I've had this strange feeling if Biden wins, he is too weak and will fall sick where he is unfit to rule and possibly die.

Biden was clearly unfit since day one, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up resigning at a later date to make Kamala Harris president. In the case that Biden becomes a real problem a simple working would probably do the job though.

Still isn't over because of massive investigations of voter fraud underway and our RTRs can compliment this, as there's clearly jewish interference going on, I'm doing 6-10 a day at this point don't let up.

UPDATE : TRUMP MIGHT HAVE PLAYED THE DEMOCRATS, REAL BALLOTS MAY HAVE BEEN MARKED WITH BLOCKCHAIN POSTMARK ,ELECTION NOT LOST YET

Intelligence Insider : President Trump Setup Democrats in "Sting Operation" to Catch Them Stealing Election!
https://banned.video/watch?id=5fa480cc65f2d419a08b54e2

UPDATE 2 : TRUMP DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY in new speech, MSM CUT FEED DURING SPEECH AFTER BEING EXPOSED

https://youtu.be/m8aEo4U5ZnQ

President Trump gave a speech on Thursday, declaring total victory over the forces of darkness and evil which have tried to overthrow this country.

Trump went through all of the issues we’ve been discussing here with regards to the massive and unprecedented fraud taking place right now in this country.

The speech was so true and accurate that MSNBC and CNBC cut the feed – they literally cut the damn feed, saying that the people could not be allowed to hear it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/11/05/fox-cnn-covered-trumps-falsehood-laden-speech-msnbc-pulled-away/6182029002/

Darkpagan666 said:

Exactly...

There are entire memes and large people on the internet acknowledging grandpa joeys issues. For example a while back he was doing a speech at a University and mentioned some other University rather then the one he was inside the auditorium.

It seems he is already failing at mental health issues. It's kinda like back with Reagan, his son, acknowledged that he may have suffered from issues during his presidency but thankfully he was lucid enough not to have issues mess up situations.

But Biden ain't Reagan and is sure gonna fuck up things into communism. Anti-Fa already plans to protest whichever side wins. They give zero fucks towards any candidacy, they WILL retaliate. Funny I've never if ever seen or heard of Trump supporters chimping out in clown world. It's all the people with the left Biden, Harris, AoC all these are moving towards communism. Someone else mentioned Trump had the balls to call out literally mentioning communism/marxism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

But doesn't this use the energy of the enemy against them. If hundreds of thousands of people are programming it to do something the enemy doesn't want or does this not matter.

I always kind of wondered about this.

Also the constant ranting of xtians that xtianity is declining people are leaving their values they are being persecuted etc. (Even though the feeling people have behind this is that it is negative that doesnt matter as energy does what its programmed to do)

Doesnt that also work against what the enemy would want and cause xtianity to lose in the mass mind and people to leave with that energy and expect others to leave causing other beliefs and athiesm to rise.

Maybe this doesn't matter at all but I thought all this was unwittingly messing with the enemy plans.

Elections are over. 99 percent sure Biden will be sworn into office in January. There is chance that there really is a fraud and that Trump can win at the court, but so far he hasn’t presented any irrefutable evidence.

Will Biden’s presidency hurt or cause, or help it, or do nothing at all, I don’t know. That remains to be seen. Best we can do is continue with our warfare.

Elections are over. 99 percent sure Biden will be sworn into office in January. There is chance that there really is a fraud and that Trump can win at the court, but so far he hasn’t presented any irrefutable evidence.

Will Biden’s presidency hurt or cause, or help it, or do nothing at all, I don’t know. That remains to be seen. Best we can do is continue with our warfare.

(((Someone))) is very mad it seems. Lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I should have been more specific. Yes, there is clearly fraud going. Also, many undocumented people simply voted. Who knows, maybe even millions?

How this is possible or how this is even legitimate is truly an obvious agenda to manipulate the US elections.

No matter who wins, with fraud ongoing, is not going to have a clear cut mandate. This is negative.

As for those worried of potential ramifications of this, rest reassured, we will do our utmost to prepare. The enemy wanted Biden, but on the other hand, this will come at an extreme cost to them. They have been unmasked of literally trying to destroy the State and rig Elections in the most direct manner. This will shake the world to it's foundations.

Keep up the RTR.
Yes it's almost unbelievable the way they have rigged the election it's third world kind of rigging in a State like Pennsylvania where Trump was leading by 700000 votes with about 76 percent votes counted now they are saying it's going to be Biden who takes it and they stopped the vote counting twice if I am not mistaken the first time they must have brought it more fake Biden mailing ballots it wasn't enough so they decided to stop again and bring in more the Republican turnout has been much higher than what they expected it ......in Michigan is it I think( I am not America) where they also stopped counting Trump leading after resuming they found about 184000 mail in ballots all for Biden similar things have happened in your so called swing States it's obvious even to us outside your country how they have rigged the election this will definitely be a blow to World democracy as everyone else "looks up" to America as the model even those who don't like Trump can see what is being done to him or and "racist" Trump has increased his base with non whites for a Republican candidate I think since 1960 if I am not mistaken yes this will come at great cost to Democrats.....

Just a quick UPDATE:
https://youtu.be/PjaK2LdmzLg

There is supposed to be a watermark on the legal ballots. This could be the key to everything. Keep RTRing!

Well with Saturn at 29 degree on 10th House in US SR I guess this fraud votes will go through. But it doesnt look like Biden will be president for long since next year SR has moon-uranus conjuction in 10th house which probably means he'll be removed from his position by the people. I remember reading in one pdf where Maxine said that SR ruler in 12th house for year 2021 indicates misfortune, but I'll be optimistic and say that this means that their ugly secret (Kikes controlling US) will come out. :mrgreen:

BlackJackal said:
Well with Saturn at 29 degree on 10th House in US SR I guess this fraud votes will go through. But it doesnt look like Biden will be president for long since next year SR has moon-uranus conjuction in 10th house which probably means he'll be removed from his position by the people. I remember reading in one pdf where Maxine said that SR ruler in 12th house for year 2021 indicates misfortune, but I'll be optimistic and say that this means that their ugly secret (Kikes controlling US) will come out. :mrgreen:

As explained in my post no need to worry. We do what we do and things will be in place. Our own have the means for supernal protection and knowledge to navigate their life.

There will be a lot of strange events until 2023-24.

Maybe a lot of these seemingly negative but for the greater benefit in retrospect.

Trump's synastry with the US is one that can be either very detrimental or he can put the country in a phase to fix it in a strong manner. It is not an indifferent or easygoing synastry.

Jack said:
UPDATE 2 : TRUMP DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY in new speech, MSM CUT FEED DURING SPEECH AFTER BEING EXPOSED

https://youtu.be/m8aEo4U5ZnQ

President Trump gave a speech on Thursday, declaring total victory over the forces of darkness and evil which have tried to overthrow this country.

Trump went through all of the issues we’ve been discussing here with regards to the massive and unprecedented fraud taking place right now in this country.

The speech was so true and accurate that MSNBC and CNBC cut the feed – they literally cut the damn feed, saying that the people could not be allowed to hear it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/11/05/fox-cnn-covered-trumps-falsehood-laden-speech-msnbc-pulled-away/6182029002/

In a statement, Editor-in-chief Nicole Carroll said: "President Trump, without evidence, claimed the presidential election was corrupt and fraudulent. We stopped the livestream of his remarks early and have removed the video from all our platforms. Our job is to spread truth – not unfounded conspiracies."

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace praised her network's move: “I’m proud to work at a network that didn’t contribute to what Trump just did."

Damn, how these conspiracies come again and again, I wonder why :mrgreen:

Look how they demand evidence for Trump's allegations, but when it comes to covid asimptomatic spread of infections or wearing masks they don't need any evidence :lol:

At this point, to believe the media would mean you're just braindead beyond salvation

But hey, the truth is all they seek. I dunno what the hell an anchor means, but the audacity of these kikes and their lackeys apparently has no limit :evil:

Anyway, thanks Jack for these insights we non-us SS have no or little idea about what is really going on :!:

likman666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Keep up the RTR.
Yes it's almost unbelievable the way they have rigged the election it's third world kind of rigging in a State like Pennsylvania where Trump was leading by 700000 votes with about 76 percent votes counted now they are saying it's going to be Biden who takes it and they stopped the vote counting twice if I am not mistaken the first time they must have brought it more fake Biden mailing ballots it wasn't enough so they decided to stop again and bring in more the Republican turnout has been much higher than what they expected it ......in Michigan is it I think( I am not America) where they also stopped counting Trump leading after resuming they found about 184000 mail in ballots all for Biden similar things have happened in your so called swing States it's obvious even to us outside your country how they have rigged the election this will definitely be a blow to World democracy as everyone else "looks up" to America as the model even those who don't like Trump can see what is being done to him or and "racist" Trump has increased his base with non whites for a Republican candidate I think since 1960 if I am not mistaken yes this will come at great cost to Democrats.....

Each state has a secretary of state, and they run the election.

Michigan's SOS;
SOS-Jocelyn-Benson-web-thumbnail_645554_7.jpg

Pennsylvania's SOS;
boockvar-600x800.jpg

And let us not forget how big tech is also trying to censor everything about this election fraud by saying that the sudden jump in numbers is all a lie. HONK HONK Whatever agitates the enemy is marked as a conspiracy by them.

I hope jew bitchden falls down a stairway and breaks his skull, that would be a very funny resolution to this. Or maybe...I hope both necromancer joe(how he used dead people to vote for him...) and his kamala jewess witch get coronavirus and die together. May the F-RTR eviscerate their souls.

StraitShot47 said:
likman666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Keep up the RTR.

Each state has a secretary of state, and they run the election.

Michigan's SOS;
SOS-Jocelyn-Benson-web-thumbnail_645554_7.jpg

Pennsylvania's SOS;
boockvar-600x800.jpg
They are so jewish. The nose can't lie...

Jews pretend to be good and allies, when in reality they are criminals and enemies. They pretend to make peace with the Arabs, while they want to exterminate them. Currently, the awakening of the Whites is not much seen but it is certainly happening.

A few weeks ago, the French got alarmed and said: in France, 1/4 are black and another 1/4 are Arabs ... but what is happening in France? Seriously, there are officially tens of millions of blacks and Arabs in France. This is both a land grab and a genetic replacement and therefore a total replacement.

Of course, the Jews continue with the mixing of non-Jews and while forcing and tricking non-Jews to assimilate, they pretend, lie and double-cross. Jews hope and work on the assimilation of non-Jews and above all on the assimilation, replacement and extinction of Whites.

What I wanted to highlight is what I recently saw in a news story. The Whites are becoming aware and the Jews, as they continue with their plans, have lied and double-crossed as greedily as ever. They pretended and lied as if they wanted to teach and support Whites against migrants and assimilation. Obviously with zero knowledge about it and with zero effort but only with partial and false information, eagerly said to take credit in case something happens and then proceed with the infiltration to bring the Whites back to extinction.

If the Jews were good and allies, with all the power and control they have over the world, they would immediately stop racial mixing and immediately remove xianity, Islam and communism ... and above all they would not create such things in the first place and they would not practice such things for centuries. But they are actually continuing with their plans.

After all they have been doing all this time, they cannot stop because they cannot be forgiven and ignored but they will face justice. If they stop, it won't save them, but if they continue it can only make their situation worse if they fail. There are only two ways out for them, either they have to micro-tag non-Jews or they have to extinguish non-Jews to save themselves from revenge and justice.

I'm living in Turkey, maybe will affect to we. Because Biden threat to Turkey. I hope Biden don't be president.

Brief summary on why the 2020 election was rigged:
https://trumpfacts.github.io/
HOW DID THEY DO IT ?

The basic idea was to rely on the basic vote and have "fraud" in reserve if ever the need arose.
The first day serves to give the necessary number of votes not to do it blindly and in ways even more blatant than this one.
Democratic states have changed their laws the last months to allow for exactly this historic fraud.
This has been planned for a very long time...

Democratic ballots unsealed from the date of the day before and resealed for that of the next day after the date of legal deposit.

Predicted since June 2020 on Trump's Twitter profil. That's why he chose Amy Coney Barrett. He knew it would end like this with the flawed opponents he has. This is easily understood with the recent law changes in some prominent Democratic states.

Like already said : recent law changes in some prominent Democratic states. It's planned.

Dead people since 1984 are voting and democrat, of course.

People claiming to be on Green County boast publicly and in private messaging on social media that they "did the job" with a trash can. This time, no automatic censorship from Twitter. That's why Democrats on Twitter are currently having a simple copy / paste to propagate sold by Los Angeles / New York marketers. Otherwise alone, they would say more bullshit about it. They must not do anything other than nod and laugh but especially not boast of the victory because it would lead to bad behavior which cannot be controlled... There is always one to be more proud and stupid than the previous one and they want to avoid it as much as possible because the envellopes do not move on their own ... There are proud little hands everywhere.

People not wanting to be filmed in situations like throwing envellopes in trash cans with the help of a dozen new unmarked black sports bags bursting at the seams. in which nothing is visible after. It's easy to let see that they're empty though, isn't it ? Waste so wonderful that we are not even allowed to look at it.

Missing ballots, yes, simple as MISSING BALLOTS

Quickly censored (by Facebook&Twitter) photos of piles of envelopes thrown in wasteland.

The biggest free discussion around these topics censored by Facebook with half of a million active & determined people on it.

The conscious pragmatism of Biden who knows exactly what's going on. Just like the others... That's why Biden doesn't talk about being the winner. It gets so big as a lie that they don't even dare to take a step forward that would make sense in any other equivalent situation.

Biden has more votes than Obama in number with a lower percentage of blacks and latinos. The magic of mathematics, of course.

Biden is corrupt and has been placed there to serve as a trojan horse for someone who would never have had the credibility of winning in front of Trump. She will then be sold with the marketing of being the first woman of color. It is a planned forced sale, the purchase is not optional.

10 times more votes than at any time.

7 times longer than usual to know who won.

Mr Trump has drawn almost 70 million of votes, the highest tally in history. This why democrats need a 73 million historic fraud, they are that afraid of him. Trump is actually destroying the entire corrupt old world it really doesn't like it.

I saw Archbishop Carlo Vigano's post election letter on the news, typical false opposition BS, promoted by the enemy for xtians so that those who get a sense of what's going on to some degree still remain in their comfort zone that they can tolerate, two sides of the same coin. If you understand that you can see some very revealing information between the lines, and reaffirms what has been presumed.

We have seen the deep state organize itself, well in advance, to carry out the most colossal electoral fraud in history, in order to ensure the defeat of the man who has strenuously opposed the establishment of the New World Order

Joe Biden says he's built most extensive "voter fraud" org in history
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0&ab_channel=DonaldJTrump

They may have carried out a massively rigged election but they're certainly not going leave this unchallenged, especially with the amount of evidence supporting this. I can see this lasting weeks to months.

A reason to keep up on the F-RTR at least more than once per day. This was on Nov 5 but still significant. What if any of us good at spreading information can get the election fraud topic trending on the internet before it becomes officially labeled as a conspiracy theory by the left mobs? Is this a good suggestion?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkpT71f-fMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWEk3gtGVsg&feature=youtu.be

Coming to think of it in the "elites" minds Trump had to go now because he was resisting the Covid conspiracy you can't push a global conspiracy and have the leader of the most powerful nation not going along with it......so he had to go Biden is a TOTAL cuck and will go with it full steam ahead I suspect you guys might have a severe lock-down unless something changes with the Covid issue between now and Biden's inauguration........

what this election mean for US ,is to be prepared for another goblin president.
goblins started to rule America and fighting each other since 1500

America it was a spiritual land ,,,but now America is a Jewish playground the land of gangsters

I would like to depopulate America, and give it back to Apache tribes, there are too many ethnicities in America.

You can't live and survive in a country that was built at the top of Native tribes bloods!!! It will be forever surrounded by negativity.

America = Israel are equal , one is cursed by native-Americans and the other cursed by Palestinians.

** For whites if you have enough money, then go back to Europe at least you will find people who look like you.
get out before it's too late , Before the racial war starts., you will be weak and disarmed . ***

good luck for Aryans in America, i hope you survive the Jewish state.

Darkpagan666 said:

The greates genious of them all, obviously.

Dude, I wasn't serious...read it again and look at the bitch. Dead ass he gonna die soon.

Specter said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Biden was clearly unfit since day one, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up resigning at a later date to make Kamala Harris president. In the case that Biden becomes a real problem a simple working would probably do the job though.

Still isn't over because of massive investigations of voter fraud underway and our RTRs can compliment this, as there's clearly jewish interference going on, I'm doing 6-10 a day at this point don't let up.

Yeah, exactly! Gotta fuel some f-rtr's.

Gear88 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Exactly...

There are entire memes and large people on the internet acknowledging grandpa joeys issues. For example a while back he was doing a speech at a University and mentioned some other University rather then the one he was inside the auditorium.

It seems he is already failing at mental health issues. It's kinda like back with Reagan, his son, acknowledged that he may have suffered from issues during his presidency but thankfully he was lucid enough not to have issues mess up situations.

But Biden ain't Reagan and is sure gonna fuck up things into communism. Anti-Fa already plans to protest whichever side wins. They give zero fucks towards any candidacy, they WILL retaliate. Funny I've never if ever seen or heard of Trump supporters chimping out in clown world. It's all the people with the left Biden, Harris, AoC all these are moving towards communism. Someone else mentioned Trump had the balls to call out literally mentioning communism/marxism.

I know 77 isn't truly many years. But I cannot believe why that old people are nominating for presidency. I'll be retired at that age...

As paranoid as I seem many times, I have an overall good feeling about the outcome of this whole situation. I keep seeing the number 666 very often in all videos that have something positive to say about the outcome of this election. Maybe I am wrong, but we will see.

Now this whole #watermark (search on youtube) situation could turn things into a great thing. Before the election I dreamed two times that Biden was leading in the polls. This combined whit all I said right now could mean a turn around of the situation if those dreams and signs mean something... Or maybe I just put a lot of thought and RTRs into this. IDK how to say it, but even before this #watermark situation, I just felt something gnawing at me that it's going to be allright.

Shael said:
(((Someone))) is very mad it seems. Lol

Well, not weird since I dropped a heavy basket of sarcasm on his toe. Pardon, my fingers was slippery. I mean, I am a genius after all.

BlackJackal said:

The thing is, if he's impeached, he's replaced by Kamala Harris who's undoubtedly worse.

At this point I'm feeling petty because of how annoying the left is acting in beating down Trump supporters even though it looks like they're winning so I want them to lose so they can look even more stupid lol. Then you got horse face aoc and other jews publicly announcing on making (and currently are going it) a blacklists of Trump supporters "for future use".

I was going for a walk earlier and thought that this chaos will only lead to good things as well. It was bound to be a bit chaotic for the way things are now to start disappearing for the good and this includes the downfall of xianity.

If Trump doesn't win I believe he'll do a lot of good things for the common people in his last months which will piss off the (((establishment))) as well as expose how corrupt our government is on his way out. It'll be chaotic most likely.

Lastly, looks like they found a glitch in the computer programs they used and once the glitch was fixed the winning votes switched to a Republican in Michigan. They found that not only many counties use this program but many states including swing states. We'll see where this goes but it looks like it's going to be dragged out for weeks.

BlackJackal said:

If this is the case this gives our side a good look in the astrology department. There was a trending tik tok video of a girl predicting who was going to win based on bidens chart and even Tim Pool said she made more sense than mainstream pollsters. He mocked it of course as the low informed person he us when is comes to spirituality but you can tell he was swayed by how convincing she was that he had to make a video about it. Regardless if bidens loses the girl in the video would still be right since she spoke about big change coming in the near future for the USA.

This is Trump's moment of reckoning.

Will he bend over and surrender or will he fight till the end for a fair ballot count?

If he bends over, then it is clear to me that he is controlled opposition of Israhell and was playing us all this entire time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back