Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

Larisa666 said:
Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

How long do people wait about the ritual to clean their auras? I've been waiting about 10 minutes to do it but wasn't sure if this was optimal. If I do it right after, can I also add an aura of protection afterward without interfering with the ritual energy, if I make sure I send the negative energy from cleaning my aura away so I'm not breathing that in?

HailVictory88 said:
How long do people wait about the ritual to clean their auras? I've been waiting about 10 minutes to do it but wasn't sure if this was optimal. If I do it right after, can I also add an aura of protection afterward without interfering with the ritual energy, if I make sure I send the negative energy from cleaning my aura away so I'm not breathing that in?
Yes, you can do it.
I wait 3-4 minutes before I start to clean my aura.

NishaWillow said:
HailVictory88 said:
Yes, you can do it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for another question, even when I've been doing a ritual a while I still overthink things, I know that's not ideal...but when doing the affirmation, I've been saying the affirmation three times (line 1 then 2, line 1 then 2, and line 1 then 2) then closing with a big "Hail Satan!". But is it optimal to add a "Hail Satan" after each line? Thank you

HailVictory88 said:
Sorry for another question, even when I've been doing a ritual a while I still overthink things, I know that's not ideal...but when doing the affirmation, I've been saying the affirmation three times (line 1 then 2, line 1 then 2, and line 1 then 2) then closing with a big "Hail Satan!". But is it optimal to add a "Hail Satan" after each line? Thank you
Hail Satan after everything is done for one time to conclude the ritual.

NishaWillow said:
HailVictory88 said:
Yes, you can do it.

You can do it right away and may need to repeat later if it brings up more stuff. You should try to sense and visualize your aura to know if it needs cleaning always try to pay attention to this if so do it if not wait till you need too.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Fuchs said:
Larisa666 said:
Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .
Holy moly i just asked on another topic where is Maxine not even a min ago
Calm down, and think for a sec. How could the forum admin be banned?

What you are quoting is jewish trickery. Fuchs is previously known as GG Allin, an user who admitted being a half breed jew. A basic jewish infiltrator, that is.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

new2.png

look you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

What you are quoting is jewish trickery. Fuchs is previously known as GG Allin, an user who admitted being a half breed jew. A basic jewish infiltrator, that is.

Stupid me! but where is Maxine? Nobody ever awnsers my qusetions really clearly..

I did think about it and if she was not allowed in she could just sub as a user and tell everybody what had happened so yes i am struggling to understand where she is!

Maby i really just doen't belong here i am fighting to get clear awnsers all the time. Thanks Henu appreciate your reply..

Stupid me! but where is Maxine? Nobody ever awnsers my qusetions really clearly..

I did think about it and if she was not allowed in she could just sub as a user and tell everybody what had happened so yes i am struggling to understand where she is!

Maby i really just doen't belong here i am fighting to get clear awnsers all the time. Thanks Henu appreciate your reply..
She is very busy, and other high priests(esses) work around on this forum.

You definitely belong here, but to be honest you are very scatterbrained (this can be worked on, so don't worry) and maybe people find it hard to answer to you. Probably part of the reason is that by simply reading a lot with good focus would answer a lot of your questions.

Henu the Great said:

Fuchs was not saying that Maxine is gone. There was some spammer that made a bunch of accounts that were very similar to the names of some well known people here, with like one letter different in the name. People like Aquarius, Larissa, and a couple other people. And these fake accounts all kept posting the same message saying that Maxine was banned and is not here anymore. Which is obviously a lie, she's the one who created this group, she can't leave. She's just busy working on other things instead of looking at the forum every day.

So on all those spam comments, Fuchs replied to the actual person who was being impersonated and told them that they were being impersonated by a spammer writing ridiculous comments.

Fuchs was not the spammer, and he did not post any of those dumb comments. All he did was warn people that they were being impersonated. And the people who were being impersonated did not post any of those comments.

Henu the Great said:

She is very busy, and other high priests(esses) work around on this forum.

You definitely belong here, but to be honest you are very scatterbrained (this can be worked on, so don't worry) and maybe people find it hard to answer to you. Probably part of the reason is that by simply reading a lot with good focus would answer a lot of your questions.

Thank you very much it really motivates me that what you sayed. This is a old post,i was hoping it did not go through but thank you again.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Upload of many files. I did not create this folder, but somebody else made it similar to my old link that I had years ago. More files than ever before, and new updated ones. This has all of the JOS PDFs, pictures of every page from the JOS, RTRs, many books, many videos.
Everybody download all of this immediately and save it in multiple places, like on USB sticks. Keep several copies.

Osiris Silvio said:
URGENT
Can I draw or paint the letters on a piece of paper and blot them out during the RTR?
You can, OR you can check out my signature for rtr related online tools. There are also software for offline rtr usage on computer. AND you can download paintable rtr webpage on your computer too. So many options, use search function on here for more. I have to start final rtr in a minute and can't link now. :D

Osiris Silvio said:
Also, where can i find mp3 of the final rtr. I couldn't find it.
Check out Magenta 666 youtube channel from my signature. All of the rtrs are in there, plus more!

Osiris Silvio said:
Also, where can i find mp3 of the final rtr. I couldn't find it.
Here, at the bottom of the page: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Самая сложная часть интернет-маркетинга в наши дни - привлечь трафик на новый сайт.
Чтобы помочь вам здесь, я собираюсь поделиться своими любимыми быстрыми способами привлечения трафика на новый веб-сайт.
Если вы обратитесь к нам: https://t.me/PromoPult, вы сможете привлечь трафик на свой новый веб-сайт в течение семи дней.

поисковое продвижение и раскрутка сайта

Question #11: What is the sequence of the letters?

I'd like to ask about this more specifically. I've been RTRs in a sequence of 1 vibration per letter throughout the list and then I'd repeat sequence 9 times. (I hope that makes sense). For example, if there were 4 letters I would chant each one as follows: 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, etc.

Would this be less effective? I just started reading the FAQs and I realize they provide some great info.

BioElektrik said:

I'd like to ask about this more specifically. I've been RTRs in a sequence of 1 vibration per letter throughout the list and then I'd repeat sequence 9 times. (I hope that makes sense). For example, if there were 4 letters I would chant each one as follows: 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2, etc.

Would this be less effective? I just started reading the FAQs and I realize they provide some great info.
It is preferable to vibrate the first letter 9 times, then go to the second letter and vibrate it 9 times and so on.
E.g: VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT
then
FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT and so on.

NishaWillow said:
BioElektrik said:

It is preferable to vibrate the first letter 9 times, then go to the second letter and vibrate it 9 times and so on.
E.g: VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT VAHT
then
FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT FUHT and so on.

Thank you. This makes sense as repeating the same letter offers more concentration and focus on said letter. I will start doing it the way mentioned above. ^_^

Susi Campos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
General questions answered about the Final RTR [FAQ]

1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

2. Do I need to do the Ritual on a Specific time?

Any time will do. The hour of Saturn for those who have the luxury is also great, but any hour will do.

3. What If I do not have a printer? Does that weaken the ritual?

You do what is mentioned above for those not having a printer. No, the power of the ritual is the same without paper.

4. Should I do the ritual if I am new?

Yes, you can do the ritual if you are new.

5. If I do not have time, can I still do the ritual?

In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times.

6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.

7. How frequently can I do this ritual?

As much as you like. It should be done daily by everyone.

8. What does this ritual do?

This ritual reverses the jewish letters which effectively reverses and ruins all the spiritual and existential system of the enemy, both on the world, and on any individual (for example, those blessed or cursed by jewish magick, those doing jewish meditation, jewish souls etc). It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses. This includes the enemy in all their other occult branches also.

9. How strong is this ritual compared the ones we have done before?

This ritual would not be possible were it not for all the efforts put in the other rituals which opened the enemy up so this ritual can be effective and applicable. The RTR's need to be kept safe regardless in some place, yet for the time being we will only do this RTR as this captures everything we need to be doing.

This RTR encompasses all other RTR's in one package.

10. How do I chant/vibrate the letters?

This is a matter of personal preference. You can just speak the letters, or slightly vibrate them, and the ritual would be equally effective. One should strive to have the same sounds as the Mp3 file provided, but if these are not perfect, the ritual is still fully working and fully valid.

11. What is the sequence of the letters?

Taking for example the first letter:

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

After the above, you blot the letter.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

12. When is the highest impact time to do the Ritual?

All times are, but now, from the 22th of July to the 30th of July, it's the most perfect time astrologically to do the ritual for the utter maximum effectiveness. This is the highest devastating date for the enemy and you can participate in it.

The ritual is generally very powerful so after these dates it will still have tremendous power.

13. Can I visualize the letters being destroyed?

Of course. In anyway you like.

14. If I do not have a printer, and I do not have an electronic device, how can I otherwise do the ritual?

In cases where one possess only the means to read the ritual from and is in some sort of a dire situation. You do the ritual as usual, and instead of blotting out the papers or wiping them out in a paint program and disposing this, you can directly imagine the letters being destroyed.

One should try to use some means to do the ritual with a device or a paper however. Painting it over in your phone is also working fine.

15. I DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER

If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f87o/NoprinterRTR.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.

16. LOW INK 1 PAGE PRINT FOR THE RTR

For those who want to print the RTR, here is it in one page. Thanks to the member Octavius for creating the two page file which later was made into one page. One file has the RTR with the text, the other one only the ritual page:

Text+Ritual - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wys20klcywhn5b0/Final%20RTR%20TEXT_PAGE.pdf?dl=1
Ritual Only in 1 page low Ink Print - https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1z0m9wv2i2tdja/FINAL_RTR_PAGE%20ONLY.pdf?dl=1

17. The RTR is missing from the website, where can I find it?

1. In the links posted above.

2. In these webpage link: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

3. Archive links:

https://archive.is/vwivJ
https://web.archive.org/web/20180721005024/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

Greetings Everyone
Could someone please clarify a question for me?
Is the Final RTR basically these last words and letters?

I cannot access the one page printable pdf of FRTR ! Can someone please send a working link?

What app (android) do you guys use to read the file with the offline paintable FRTR combo?
Due to privacy reasons I only use the Privacy Browser and Tor (this one doesn't open that file). Privacy Browser can't read it that good, it's a little messy, but it works. All the apps I find that do read mht files are not really privacy friendly. I'm using the browser but looking for a better alternative. There are also other apps that do open the file and are privacy friendly, but then the blotting doesn't work.

BlackOnyx8 said:
What app (android) do you guys use to read the file with the offline paintable FRTR combo?
Due to privacy reasons I only use the Privacy Browser and Tor (this one doesn't open that file). Privacy Browser can't read it that good, it's a little messy, but it works. All the apps I find that do read mht files are not really privacy friendly. I'm using the browser but looking for a better alternative. There are also other apps that do open the file and are privacy friendly, but then the blotting doesn't work.
Alternative option: Consider the option of saving the ritual(s) as picture file(s). Then you open the file(s) with a picture editor, and blot out the letters like that. Boom rituals done, and privacy problems solved.

Henu the Great said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Alternative option: Consider the option of saving the ritual(s) as picture file(s). Then you open the file(s) with a picture editor, and blot out the letters like that. Boom rituals done, and privacy problems solved.

That's a great idea, thanks!

Someone has hacked into my account on here. So i am going to creat a new and safier account. And hopefully!! I won't have to deal with this issue again. I love you ! Hail Satan!! See you again soon. Love Candice Lee❤

Okay...👀😲 I have good news! I have changed my password to my email account. Someone!!??.. had forged...there phone number"on there and removed mine. And it took me over two hours to get Google to help me remove the mystery phone number. To get my account back to normal. However with out my cell number being EXPOSED!!! And all of my information is private. Like was supposed to be. ..I don't trust Google! I have had many problems with GOOGLE..in the past. And just to let you all know. 🙏💗 That also have created a new Google account. One that is more legit. 💗 So if I have to, I will log in with it. In the near future. :) Going under the name Candice as always. So people will know who I am on here. And not take me as a question mark. 🔥 Have a good afternoon!🙏 💗 Hail Satan!!

CandiceLee1313 said:
Okay...👀😲 I have good news! I have changed my password to my email account. Someone!!??.. had forged...there phone number"on there and removed mine. And it took me over two hours to get Google to help me remove the mystery phone number. To get my account back to normal. However with out my cell number being EXPOSED!!! And all of my information is private. Like was supposed to be. ..I don't trust Google! I have had many problems with GOOGLE..in the past. And just to let you all know. 🙏💗 That also have created a new Google account. One that is more legit. 💗 So if I have to, I will log in with it. In the near future. :) Going under the name Candice as always. So people will know who I am on here. And not take me as a question mark. 🔥 Have a good afternoon!🙏 💗 Hail Satan!!

Good. I am always happy to see your comments. :D

CandiceLee1313 said:
Stop using google for mail and enable two factor authentication for log in on your important services, such as e-mail, and you'll be safe from same sort of intrusion in the future.

Dear HP HoodedCobra666:

I honestly feel like, I am making a fool of myself on here. My posts are to long and lengthy. And with in two days🤔 I get four disapprovals, on my posts. And before I even get a chance to change any problem. My phone posts it!! just when go to edit and spell check, 🙄 and it accidentally gets !! Posted before I even take time to read it!!! And then I feel stupid when I get feed back...🤬 and not even given a chance to explain anything wrong or what happened!! And yes! The post did not go with what was being talked about on the group page. They were off subject, and because I didn't get a chance to correct anything !! It gets posted fucking making me look like an complete idiot!!! And I don't want to get kicked off here for looking like some dumbass...🤭🙄....🤬😭... and then it's making me look bad before everyone as it is!
Posting the long stories. And rumors people can't understand? And don't want to comment on...lol because it looks stupid!!! All because of my stupid phone!!! Not cooperating!!! And letting me read 📚 it and chang anything wrong. I have been dealing with this manny times !!! On and off unexpected!!! Weather I am on this website , Facebook, or Twitter!! And then I have to hear about it from my friends and peeps... who wonder what is going on with me? Wondering if I am losing my mind? Or something ...AAAAAHRRRRGGGGG!!! And I hate it when people start giving me shit over it!!! When it is just a simple a little problem... dealing with a phone? Or a laptop that freezes or doesn't want to cooperate!!!

CandiceLee1313 said:
Dear HP HoodedCobra666:

I honestly feel like, I am making a fool of myself on here. My posts are to long and lengthy. And with in two days🤔 I get four disapprovals, on my posts. And before I even get a chance to change any problem. My phone posts it!! just when go to edit and spell check, 🙄 and it accidentally gets !! Posted before I even take time to read it!!! And then I feel stupid when I get feed back...🤬 and not even given a chance to explain anything wrong or what happened!! And yes! The post did not go with what was being talked about on the group page. They were off subject, and because I didn't get a chance to correct anything !! It gets posted fucking making me look like an complete idiot!!! And I don't want to get kicked off here for looking like some dumbass...🤭🙄....🤬😭... and then it's making me look bad before everyone as it is!
Posting the long stories. And rumors people can't understand? And don't want to comment on...lol because it looks stupid!!! All because of my stupid phone!!! Not cooperating!!! And letting me read 📚 it and chang anything wrong. I have been dealing with this manny times !!! On and off unexpected!!! Weather I am on this website , Facebook, or Twitter!! And then I have to hear about it from my friends and peeps... who wonder what is going on with me? Wondering if I am losing my mind? Or something ...AAAAAHRRRRGGGGG!!! And I hate it when people start giving me shit over it!!! When it is just a simple a little problem... dealing with a phone? Or a laptop that freezes or doesn't want to cooperate!!!

No worries, but you can also write a post on the notepad of your phone and then copy-paste it there. That is a sureproof method to not lose your post. Then we have the "save quick draft" feature, so you can save posts.

What happened to you has happened to me many times too. As far as I know your messages have never been disapproved unless they were duplicates. Like literally never disapproved.

Can you give an example of a bad post as you describe?

....This my be kind of weird? Why is it that out of all Christian religions? The Mormon Church may be a bit and diverse and their ideas and in their way of thinking!? And even though that they are very staunchly Christian!? It is really aggravating! Some of the ideas that they have borrowed not only from the Masonic order? But I also putting it in their own Christian perspective! Wearing their temple garments on the inside out of their underwear! Temple garments laugh out loud! You don't read about or hear of other churches wearing Temple garments? And with most Christian religions they only have one book that they value and read where the Mormons have two books! One book being the Book of Mormon and the other book being the Bible the King James version! And the family rules? A little bit different than what you would get of the Southern baptist? Or even that of the Catholic church!? And even though these churches all have the rules and they are very strict! Very similar all the fact that they're christian! We're the woman has to ask her husband if she could do anything or go anywhere? The children are treated like animals as usual! Not given many choices only meant to be seen and not to be heard as usual! And of course the ladies have to dress modest! The one thing that baffles me with the Mormon church! Is the fact that they have their churches all over! And they have their temples? They have two places that they can choose to for family gathering and for personal worship of their God! Other Christian churches!? Other than the Mormon church and the Catholic church! Have two various places to choose from for worship? You're born again Christian only have their churches! Your Southern Baptist only have their churches! Another thing that is weird with the Mormon Church they collect taxes from their churchgoers called tithing! Which is supposedly supposed to go out and help the homeless and the less fortunate and the needy!? Which makes you really wonder where it's going? And the hands of the Jews and the government to build more churches and more temples! And just like the Catholic Church! They said their missionaries out to teach about the Bible and their jesus! Noticing the symbols that they have all over their churches with the stained glass windows and the symbols and what they mean and represent? This stands out loud and clear with each and every one of these buildings! And then you look at the Mormon Church how basic it looks? And then you look at the LDS temple and! Notice all of the Pagan symbols all over it? And how they try to relate it to Jesus christ! And how confusing it is and questionable it is a? Looking at a lot of these symbols and you can see just as easy as can be with your own eyes that they were Pagan symbols and still are to this very day! And that you could recognize these symbols yourself as a witch? Or as a Satanist! Recognizing the upside down pentacle! Which is very ironic for the Mormon church to use and to have on their sacred temples? And there are so many of our Pagan symbols all over the Salt Lake temple!? It is not even funny! Laugh out loud and not to mention the fact! Their stories behind each and every one of our Pagan symbols! Always trying to relate it to their Jesus Christ and they say that it goes back to the Jewish rabbis! And that these rabbis were the ones that come up with these symbols? So a ghost to show you that even the Mormons which is not only the lowest of the Christian spectrum? Reading about their history and who and what they are? And how their church was established through Joseph Smith and his crew? And how they all worked in perfect unison! To establish the Book of Mormon the so-called golden plates? And to get the churches going! You hear about their history and what they went through and it makes you wonder? Just to get their idea of Christianity out another form of slavery! Nonetheless no more different than any other Christian religion! Except with the Mormon church? Even though it is very similar? They're ways about them are very unique and very diverse even though they are a cold! And strangely yes very Christian and claim to be the one and only true church up on the earth! How they talk about their Apostles the Quorum of the 50? And then you've got the Quorum of the 12? All of these so-called guys that can get away with working the powers of the priesthood? And only! For the guys making it into a male thing! Of course the sexism and the racism you've noticed! And how they sexualize everything about women and children? By making people go by a dress code dressing modest and wearing shit in layers! And then of course they're shitty temple garments claiming how fucking sacred they are! Along with their rules and their family values and their so-called ten commandments! And how this church is still running very strong! Not only in the state of Utah!? But all throughout the United States just about! And then you going to places of Europe all over!? Which goes to show you these fuckers travel all over and do their work and how dedicated they are and being a slave! To the so-called puny Mormon faith! And whatever countries or whatever people get converted? The taxes and the money that they collect just to build their churches and their temples! So that these people of these various countries can be active Mormons! Giving up their life and their freedom to be a slave! And to dress and look ridiculous! Some of the things! That irritates me with that so-called faith! It doesn't end there they have their bishopric that comes to visit with the people of these households right in the middle of dinner or before people sit down to eat! And then they've got the Relief Society for the so-called ladies who bowed of their husbands! And cook and clean and talk about the values of being a wife? And being the obedience spouse! And talk about the things that's expected of a woman? And how ironic it is that they look up on that! Is something wonderful when it's not! And why they have to have more than one child? And the things that they come up with and the ideas that they have controlling one another and how they keep each other in line! Telling each other what they can and cannot do! Very similar to that of the Islamic belief system? And very ironic to the Jews! Unmistakably yet! The Mormon Church tries to claim that they are very different people! When there are similarities are so damn strong do these other aromatic religions! You can help but choke on your own vomit! Disgusted with the fact that so many dumb people get sucked into that Christian vortex! Believe in that some wonderful aromatic God is going to jump out of the sky? And grab their wishes not to mention the fact this talk of Joseph smith? And makes you wonder if they worship him? Or their so-called Jesus christ? Or if they think that he is the same person!? Hearing stories about Joseph Smith and what he has seen up on the mountains! Two guys dressed in wide one jesus? And the other one they claim to be god? Or whoever the fuck! It also makes me wonder if this so-called Joseph Smith was high on acid? And a lot of these Apostles and disciples that went along with this bullshit! To get their religion and their churches started and established! And all of the stories and the crap they went through just because they're of Mormon people or because they chose the Mormon faith? And how ironic it is and very similar it is hearing about these people and the problems they have been through when it comes to reading about immigrants! That have left Europe! To get away from the jews? Claiming that they had left Europe to get their Church started! And you can tell that the Jews were behind that as well! And it stands out loud and clear! Maybe the Jews look down their nose at the Mormon church? But they also treat it like it's a precious baby boy! And how the guys all March around like there's some kind of a fucking Soldier! And how they act in perfect Unison all over playing God they call themselves a fucking zionist! And they're proud of it! And there's even a song in their hymns book called we are proud of zions! And among other things that makes me sick! Just having their appearance around and how they stand out like a sore thumb! They have their General Conference two to three times a year and they have their programs! Where the families get together with their children and sit in front of the TV for hours! Not to mention the fact going to church every Sunday! Trying to be as perfect as can be! They've got their own college! The Brigham Young University where they can brainwash through students more and more along with whatever education or whatever it is they want to learn about the world! If it isn't bad enough they've got Seminary that goes along with high school laugh out loud more brainwashing! Why the hell do they need Seminary when they've got church? If that isn't enough as it is that they literally have to pound their ideas and their rules into the heads of their children starting from newborn until the day they die! And expecting the girl or the young boy to start dating as soon as they get off their mission! A religion that only allowed boys to go out and proselyte and teach about their religion that wasn't until the late ' 60s girls were allowed to go out and serve a whole mission! Or travel about the world teaching their religion! And how sexist this religion still is! And their beliefs standards! Another thing that irritates this shit out of me is the fact that they've got control of all the schools and business is out here! And no matter where you go in the United States you recognize their shit and you recognize their works and their controlling programs! Not only manipulating and controlling their own people whether they're active or not! How they try to influence other people that are non-active and those that are not interested! Especially reaching out to those who are of another Faith or have their own belief standard! And how they try to Target people from other countries and out of cities and towns! They're not even interested in their church or their faith or their rules! And how these little kids of these churches are taught to discriminate and put others down because of their faith and their belief system! And it's interesting how they would go about their way to help their own? Unless you are a member of some kind of a church or ward? They leave you lying in the dust and falling between the cracks and don't even know and recognize who you are! And yet they talk about feeding the homeless and they help us all over the streets? They talk about programs of helping people women with children! And helping people get off the drugs and get off the streets!? Which makes you wonder how much truth is behind that? The biggest bullshit program! And the worst of all the Christian spectrum! They are the weirdest and they are the most obnoxious out of the Christian spectrum! And yet strangely and unique? Trying to be as diverse as can be and trying to sound like their intelligent people! Trying to very best laugh out loud to mix the Book of Mormon with everything! They may seem like a fun and exciting people! Or they may look that way? But then again they try to be as ordinary as can be if not worse! And they light the idea of looking plain! Standing out like a ridiculous sore thumb! And how they have that so-called pride? Proud of being who and what they are! Thinking that they're going to get somewhere when obviously they're just making asses of themselves! People come in from other towns and other countries? And they look at these individual people the so-called Mormons and laugh and make fun of them! Yes there are people that come in from different countries that go check out the churches in the temples and walk through the gardens all over with their compliments and then they take off and laugh! And then of course let's not forget the Mormon Tabernacle choir! A strong point about them that reminds me of the Catholic church! And how people around the world are always commenting on them! And this shit that these people go through! Getting up and singing before multitudes of people! Yes it may sound pretty and people may talk highly of it! But people don't realize that the hands that they are singing! Going along with the brainwashing! It is a form of worship to their God! So they say? And yet you listen to their shit! It's not only addicting? You suddenly find yourself singing their crap like it or not! Just like with the Christmas music and how addictive that is and they don't realize that it's about the murdering of the gentile people with these Jewish holidays! And what the European people had to go through! If people took the time to read the history of these programs! And the songs the music and what is behind it? And their so-called hymns! Claiming that they are so powerful! When you recognize that they're stealing a lot of their ideas not only from the pagans? But also taking the name of Lucifer Satan and replacing it with jesus! And singing songs and historical songs about the lamanites! The fucking Jews giving them credit all the time talking highly of these people like there's some kind of a fucking celebrity! It kind of grosses me out how these people go into that and talk so highly of it! And go along with that whole program and that whole system! And not even realize what is behind it? And what is really all about? And where it all came from? And how shocking it would be to these individual people when they sit down and fucking actually read and do their homework? Put the Book of Mormon and their Bible down for a change and read other books! I'm sure they do? Laugh out loud but if they were actually to do some history on their ancestry!? And what had really took place with their people back in the days of early Europe and what they had went through? And were their sacred symbols came from? And what they used to mean and what they used to be for? They wouldn't put the bond of their temples! To begin with they would have better sense if they even knew the history about them!? And maybe they would change their ways perhaps? If they get a different view of what people really went through and this suffering and the torture and the abuse of what the gentile people went through? Maybe they would have a different look? And take a whole different view of the crap that they are singing!? And among other things maybe they would have a whole different outlook on themselves? It's interesting how people fall into these stupid Cults and the so called religions? With the little persuasion some loudmouth dude standing on his soapbox! Out the brainwash the world working with the enemy! And how people still fall into that Christian Vortex everyday! If it isn't bad enough little kids in these Mormon families being born into it and having to carry that nasty Saga with them until the day they die or until they are old enough? To move out of the house realizing that they have choices? And that they can walk away and go join another faith? Or just be themselves and live their own life? Being the person that they want to be a question mark without being persecuted or put down or put to shame! All I know is that it makes me feel blessed! To be who and what I am in Satan's name! That I don't have to live like these miserable pathetic people! And that I can stand on my own and be who and what I am 🙂❤ and that I don't belong to that kind of a crowd! I know who I am and I stand high and proud as it is with Father Satan and his gods and demons! Knowing that I could read whatever I want! And get the full education of whatever it is that I'm interested in? And wear whatever the fucking hell I want and Satan's name! And to be able to talk to and communicate with people like myself! Knowing that I can have a smile on my face finding out the truth behind things and being educated! Enjoying the pleasures of being on my path learning about Satan and his gods and demons proud of who and what I am and where I come from! Starting about the ancient gods! And our ancestors and knowing that I am a female! Having the right to practice and use my energy! And be the goddess that I am and wish to be! With a smile on my face! Knowing that I am my own person beautiful attractive intelligent and unique! I know who my people are! And I know that Satan is our true god! And that I could always look up to him! And get the real truth behind things educating myself everyday with what I need to know and what I need to learn about! And to thank you and father Satan for being here!🔥❤ this may not have anything to do with the last couple of Articles you put out here! I just wanted to share this with you and let you! For those of you who are curious! About some of the stuff I know of and what I grew up with! And what I have seen with my own naked eyes! When it comes to living in the United states! And just letting you know how proud I am to be with Father Satan and what an honor it is! To be a member of this group and website! And proud and honored to be on my own path! Working with Father Satan and his gods and demons! And getting a real education about the world!💯% and knowing how happy and proud I am! To be here! IN THE NAME OF SATAN!!! HAIL SATAN!!!🖤🔥🐲

It seems to me that the more time I spend on here? The happier I am! I feel at home and I feel at peace! Being surrounded with Satan and his love! Feeling his embrace and his presence.❤🍎🙂 receiving the hell that I need and the knowledge! That I need and the knowledge that I have been looking for! Finding the truth about things and all that I do! And everything I learn about on here and how much it has helped me! Mentally physically spiritually and emotionally! Being able to look at things in different perspectives! Turning my mind around and being the person that I want to be! Having that kind of joy and pleasure and freedom! Is priceless especially when you can sit down and read about the world and find out who you are and where you come from? Especially to find out about Satan and to learn of him! To feel him in your heart! When you sit down for a few minutes? Or as long as you want to reading the newsreels!? :) 😀 and reading some of the books and programs on here! 🍎 xposing xtianity, the jews and xposing the Islamic belief. And among other things that go with! A lot of my questions have been answered? And everything that I grew up with is now taking a different turn! The Curiosity that I had? For a lot of this! Word originated and where it come from? Being curious about so many things? And now a lot of this is opening up to me more and more! Things are not a curiosity anymore they are now something to consider! The more you learn about things and the more you put yourself into it you understand it more! The good and the Bad and the Ugly of this world! Being educated about these aromatic religions and where they came from! Who started it and what for? And having a whole new appreciation for yourself and who and what you are! The more you educate yourself about the world! The joys and the Wonders! And the enemy and what these enemies have up their sleeve and to be aware of what is going on and what we could do about it! Learning about our history and the pain that we had suffered! Getting the facts and getting the truth behind everything! I think that is important to get as many people as we can! In this group and you get as many people as we can on this website! To learn about the truth in all things and everything! And I'll have a whole new respect for yourself and a whole new understanding of who and what you are a broad range perspective of Education and educational values when it comes to Father Satan and his gods and demons! Taking a different approach of all things everything that you grew up with as a small child going to school and what it was like for you? Looking for the truth and finally finding your answers! Of who father Satan is and what he's really all about? And to learn about his gods and demons who they are where they come from and what they are all about? To learn about yourself more and more everyday! Freeing your mind and your soul more and more! You feel father Satan and his presence! And you feel his embrace! And you feel at home! And you feel that love and that tenderness that we have been looking all over for! A type of love that you don't get from a lot of these Earth families down here that don't seem to understand what love is! And what it's like to be understood and appreciated as an individual! The type of Love That Satan has! Is so much more different than what you would find down here! And when it comes down to communicating with this gods and demons it is priceless! And knowing the difference between having a heart to heart conversation with one of Satan's gods? And knowing that you are felt and that your words are heard and you know that they are listening to you because you feel it! A lot different compared to talking with other human beings on this planet who don't even have a clue! Humans who don't even have appreciation for one another or themselves! You think somebody is listening to you? But this person is always going off doing his or her own thing and it's nice to be able to have somebody sit down and talk with you and listen to you!:) 🙂 we look up to our parents and expect them to hear us and listen to us and have respect for us! But they're too busy doing their own thing or they get agitated until you were to go and how to get there! Or judge you or look for a way to put you down! That is the trouble with the human race! But when it comes to having a conversation with Satan or one of his guys and demons! You never forget it! It is a very beautiful experience! You know that you're being heard your words are cherished! Your ideas are felt exchanging ideas words and having a conversation even if it's meditating even if it's in your own head! It is priceless you are loved and wanted and you are appreciated! You feel Satan and his encouraging words building you up and pushing you onward and forward! And you feel the love and you feel the tenderness! And it stays with you and his energy lasts for days! And you know how wonderful and nice it is to be appreciated especially during the things that you want to talk about and having questions answered? Knowing that your time and your knowledge is valued! And that you are a Priceless person human being and soul! Expressing your intelligence your talents and your abilities! Being with the God who created you! Our Lord Lucifer father Satan who created us in his image! Knows what is best for us? He wants us to be happy and he wants us to learn as much as we can! Sends us gods and demons down here to help us with anything! To answer our questions and to help us out with all that we need to know about and to make things easier for us! As individuals making our life a lot easier! And all that we do! It is a pleasure to be a part of this website! It is a pleasure to be in this group! Being educated on things that are important! And to get the help that you want and need and to receive it! And to know that you are special and that you were there and that you were recognized for who and what you are! And to be proud and Satan's name and just stand tall! Knowing that you are somebody and that you're worth it!!!💯🖤⚡

These posts may not have anything to do with some of the subjects that were shared? I just wanted to let you know! How much I thank you and how much I appreciate you people!💯🍎 HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back