Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cybersecurity series: Part IV

Eankhi

To the jews that are reading this; it is impossible for you to figure out who I am.

Link to the Cybersecurity series: Part I: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43871

Link to the Cybersecurity series: Part II: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43871 Note: Note: I have noticed that the first links to the scripts do not work anymore. It seems that they have been deleted (not by me.) You can download them from here: https://mega.nz/folder/68RERZZI#TN2bD9mmgQNtDWfirYkiOg/folder/n55CGYQa

Link to the Cybersecurity series: Part III https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44195

Whenever you read or hear about Cybersecurity, you will always read about browsers and VPNs (or in most cases.) These two are an important part of maintaning privacy. However, there is a lot of incorrect information and missing information out there on the two. This part of the series will cover these, and some other important things.

Part I: All about Browsers

-Browsers-

There are two types of internet traffic; Clearnet and Darknet. Clearnet is what you access when you use a regular browser. Darknet are those .onion websites that you can only via the Tor browser or simply Tor traffic. The Tor browser has access to both Clearnet and Darknet, while a regular browser only has access to the Clearnet. The jews have heavily lied about the Darknet to make it seem like it is only used by “criminals” and “those whom have something to hide.” This is sort of, but fully, similar to how our Gods have been displayed as creatures. The media tries very heavily to frighten people away from the Darknet. Let us exame the names of the two types of internet: Clearnet means that IPs are visible, and anyone that is monitoring the internet will see everything. Darknet basically means that the IPs are not clear and information transmitted via the Darknet/Tor is harder to keep track of. So when you use Tor to access the Clearnet, you have “in the dark” so to speak.

Note: Many people do not understand the difference between privacy and anonymity. Here is an example of the two:

Privacy: So let us say that you own a home and you close the curtains when it is evening. You do this because there is no more sunlight, and your neighbors can see through the windows, and this makes you uncomfortable. Whenever you leave the house, neighbors can see you and they know that you live there because they see you leave and return to the same place, so naturally they will assume that you live in said house. Unless they interact with you, they will not know anything about you (unless someone that knows you tells them about you.) This is privacy.

Anonymity: So let us say you own a home and you always keep the curtains closed. You never leave the house, like ever, and nobody comes to visit you. None of the neighbors will know who you are, as they will never see you. They will not know who lives in said house. They will know nothing about you. This is anonymity.

Of course, the landord knows who you are. In the case of internet, the ISP (internet service provider) will know who you are, as they can see which type of traffic you are using (Tor traffic is unique and is extremely easy to detect/see.) With Clearnet, your ISP can record everything (there is one exception which will be mentioned later in this part of the series.) With Darknet, they cannot see what you are doing.

-Clearnet Browser to use-

If you are currently using Jewcrome, Jewpera (opera), Brave, or another browser (especially microjew edge), you are leaking a lot of information about yourself. You see, hiding your IP actually does very little in terms of privacy. There is a lot more to it. The browser I recommend to use is Firefox. Firefox claims to be highly secure and all that blah. In reality, it is just a marketing tactic. If you compare Firefox to other web browsers, then yes, their claims are accurate, but when you go in-depth on its security, it is complete trash. It is the safest Clearnet browser that you can use. In-order to make it secure, there are a lot of things you need to do. Firefox has addons that can help with this. Just addons alone is not enough. I will be covering all the steps needed to fortify your Firefox and turn it into a secure browser.

Step One: Search engine/minor settings changes

If you are using jewgle, then every search you perform gets logged. This was proven many times, and is no longer a theory. With Wireshark, you can see that using jewgle search engine will connect you to jewgle multiple times, and more than likely, some other companies. I have not used jewgle search engine in years, and I refuse to even test it to find out. I am just assuming, since, well, it is jewgle.

Open your Firefox;

1) Click the three bars to the right

2) Go to the preferences (no idea why they did not just call it settings)

3) Go to search

4) Scroll all the way down, until you see “One-Click Search Engines”

5) Remove everything other than DuckDuckGo

6) Go up to “Default Search Engine”

7) Select DuckDuckGo

8) Uncheck every box below “Search Suggestions”

9) Click on the blue “Change preferences for other address bar suggestions”

10) Uncheck every box.

Browser history is nice, but you are just exposing what you have searched to Firefox. You will see your history when you press history, though. For maximum privacy, at a cost of not having any history, you can completely disable history. This is really up to you. I do not recommend enabling “Always use private browsing mode” though. This will cause issues with log-ons and break some things.

Step Two: Fingerprinting/IP leak

Every browser has a fingerprint. This is similar to a human fingerprint, except for browsers, a fingerprint changes based on the modifications you apply to Firefox. This information is used to identify you. A VPN does not alter your fingerprint. This means that if you have used Firefox from the same computer for years, the jews already know who you are. Changing your IP does nothing to protect from fingerprinting. When looking for a VPN, when have you ever seen a VPN mention this? This is the type of stuff that people do not know, and they assume “hey, I got a VPN now! I am impossible to track!” while jews laugh at them and have everything they need to know, simply based off of the fingerprint of their browser. I will teach you how to remove fingerprinting after I talk about IP leaks. Note: it cannot be completely removed, but it can be blocked.

Firefox, without any modifications, leaks your real IP. A VPN cannot bypass a feature that is enabled by default in pretty much every major browser. Here is proof that will really shock you.

Go to this website here from Firefox: https://ipleak.net/

Scroll down until you see “Your IP addresses - WebRTC detection” You will see your real IP, even if you are using a VPN. This type of technology is highly advanced, and it is used by microjew. Since this is local, NSA i.e cannot use this but they do have similar technology (more on this later.)
Win10 uses this to bypass VPNs so that they can guarantee that they data that they are logging is accurate. The svchost process is the one doing this. Thankfully, running the three scripts from the Cybersecurity series: Part III will remove this from your win10. Now scroll down the ipleak.net page until you see “Geek details.” This is what your browser is broadcasting everytime it connects to a website. Here is a breakdown:

User agent is the type of browser you are using, along with which OS you are using

Document you can accept is the type of documents your browser can accept. This one is not very important and is usually the same with every browser

Language is the language of the browser

Encoding is also standard and is not importan

Next “bubble” is “System information”

Platform is which OS you are using

Cookies enabled tells the website whenever they can store cookies on your browser or not

Java tells the website whenever you have Javascript turned on or off

Taint is usually disabled by default

Online basically tells the website whenever the connection worked or not.

As you can see, websites you visit gather a lot of information about you. This is the case for every single website out there. It is just how the internet was created (you can tell that it was not created for privacy.)

At the bottom of the page, you will see some good information on WebRTC. However, their solution is very basic and there is much more to it.

Here is another website that can be used to find your fingerprint: https://panopticlick.eff.org/ Cick Test Me to begin. Leave the “Test with a real tracking company” enabled. I know this is weird advice, but the results will be a lot more accurate.

Step Three: Hardering Firefox settings

The default settings of Firefox are horrible. The following settings will drastically improve your Firefox’ security and privacy:

1) In the search bar, type about:config

2) Accept the warning and press Show All

3) Now search for the following and adjust them to the approriate values:

WebRTC:

media.peerconnection.turn.disable => True

media.peerconnection.use_document_iceservers => False

media.peerconnection.video.enabled => False

media.peerconnection.identity.timeout => 1

Hardering:

privacy.firstparty.isolate => True
This preference isolates all browser identifier sources (e.g. cookies) to the first party domain, with the goal of preventing tracking across different domains.

privacy.resistFingerprinting => True
This preference makes Firefox more resistant to browser fingerprinting.

privacy.trackingprotection.fingerprinting.enabled => True

privacy.trackingprotection.cryptomining.enabled => True

privacy.trackingprotection.enabled => True

browser.send_pings => False
This prevents websites from logging your clicks

browser.urlbar.speculativeConnect.enabled => False
This prevents URL autocompletion, which is extremely annoying

dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled => False
When this is enabled, websites know when you copy/paste/cut something from the website itself

media.eme.enabled => False
This is a jewgle thing that deals with HTML 5. It is not required in any way

media.gmp-widevinecdm.enabled => False
Related to the one above

media.navigator.enabled => False
This prevents websites from knowing whenever your microphone and/or camera is active or not

webgl.disabled => True
WebGL has a lot of security holes that can be exploited

beacon.enabled => False
This prevents some extra metadata that can be used for analytics from being sent

browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.enabled => False
Prevents Firefox from telling jewgle if what you are downloading is “safe” or not.

network.IDN_show_punycode => True
Leaving this to false opens your browser to phising type of attacks

Disabling Firefox prefetching pages:
Prefetching basically loads up cookies Firefox thinks you will be using and does all sorts of other useless things

network.dns.disablePrefetch => True

network.dns.disablePrefetchFromHTTPS => True

network.predictor.enabled => False

network.predictor.enable-prefetch => False

network.prefetch-next => False

Now re-visit https://ipleak.net/ You will now see your VPN’s IPs/DNS only. You may notice that nothing changed in the parts below Geek Details. This is because these types of sites have advanced methods to detect these things. Regular websites will struggle to see all of this information. However, this step alone is not enough. The next step are addons.

Step Four: Addons

Addons are tiny programs that run from within the browser. This can enhance or reduce your security/privacy. It is important to know which ones to use. Important: Each addon changes your browser’s fingerprint. The more addons you have, the more unique your fingerprint will be. Addons that customize the way Firefox looks are just a waste of time. They drastically change your browser’s fingerprint. You should avoid using them. Basically, the more security-oriented addons you use, the more obvious it is to see your browser’s traffic. This is exactly like with Power Meditations; the more you meditate, and the higher your power becomes, the more noticable you become. This is something that you have to be aware of. The privacy you get from the addons I will be suggesting is far more important, in my opinion.

Addons to use:

NoScript

This addon prevents websites from loading javascript. Javascript exposes quite a lot of information about your browser and system, however, a lot of websites will not work if javascript is disabled. Why would anyone force you to use javascript to use their websites is beyond me.

HTTPs Everywhere

This addon makes websites use HTTPs, which is the encrypted form of HTTP. Not all websites have HTTPs, sadly. So when you visit such a website, HTTPs Everywhere will block the website. You normally should not visit websites that are HTTP, as the data you transfer to them can be read by anyone. With HTTPs websites, the data must be decrypted first. Sounds great, but advanced enemies like israeli intelligence and NSA have no issues with breaking this encryption in most cases. It is still better to use HTTPs, of course.

Location Guard

This little addon masks your location. If you use this website here: https://my-location.org/ You will see your actual location. You will need to allow the website to look up your location, though. To prove you just how accurate this is, click allow. Your VPN does nothing to hide this location (yet another thing that VPNs never mention.) Location Guard changes this location to any location in the world. Try it again after using Location Guard and you will see your fake location, rather than your real one.

Privacy Badger

This addon blocks trackers. Trackers gather information about you as you browse the internet and the more websites you visit, the more they pile up. Most websites use trackers, mainly jewgle ones.

Decentraleyes

This addon does the same as the above, but it blocks certain trackers that are deeply injected into the website. This is an extra layer of protection from spying. Note: This addon can break certain websites if you enable “block requests for missing resources.” You can always whitelist the websites that this addon breaks. It is much smarter than not using it at all.

Disconnect

Same as Privacy Badger, but also shows a graph from where the trackers are coming from and other cool features.

CleanURLs

This addon removes some tracking elements that are in the website’s link. It is basically another layer of protection

AdBlocker Ultimate

This is a very effective addon that blocks ads. It also has a feature where you can select certain parts of a website and block them (useful for those ads that appear on the side or popups.) This addon 100% blocks all youtube ads.

uBlock Origin

This is yet another ad blocker. It is not really required, but it is good to have another addon that can block ads in-case AdBlocker Ultimate cannot find any.

And that is it! Your Firefox is now ready to be used.

-Tor Browser/Darknet-

Tor Browser is a special kind of browser. It is based off of Firefox and comes installed with the NoScript and HTTPs Everywhere addons. Also, most of the Hardening settings, if not all, are already set. Tor was desgined with anonymity in mind. Not just that, but also security. The way it functions is very different from clearnet browsers. A lot of websites block Tor. Some require endless captcha or however that annoying crap is called. This is because Tor traffic is easy to detect. Your ISP will see that you are using Tor. Also, Tor is illegal in some parts of the world. Getting caught using Tor in such places can result in fines, and even some jail time. So beware. This is because jews do not want you to use Tor, as it makes it a lot harder for them to spy on you. Because humanity as a whole is pretty stupid, many people use Tor to spam forums and other places, and of course, some use Tor for hacking.

Note: You must never log on to any website while using Tor (unless you made said account via Tor.) Most websites log your IP when you sign up to them (along with user agent and other details.) Jewgle being the best example. In the case of Jewgle, if you use another IP and/or another device, you are blocked and you need to either use your mail or type an SMS code they send to your phone. Either way, you are still telling them that this new IP and/or device belongs to you, and they now know another thing about you. Jews say that this is to “protect” you. Yes, this is true, but at what price? Your privacy. Also, if you made your ancient-forums account via a regular connection, then a VPN and/or Tor will do nothing for you, since your IP is already known and changing it will just tell the jews that you are aware of Cybersecurity. You have a choice of either accepting this, or making another account, along with changing how you type so it will not be obvious that you just made another account.

Tor uses three relays from which the middle and exit nodes change every time you visit a website. Entry nodes stay the same for two months. This is used to prevent some type of attacks that can strip anonymity and expose you.

A normal internet connection, without a VPN, works like this:

Your PC => Modem => ISP => Website.

Tor works like this:

Your PC => Modem => ISP => Guard node => Relay two => Exit node => Website

Understanding Tor:

The first connection you make to the Tor network is via the guard node. The s is the first step of the chain. The guard node guards your IP from people that want to snoop around and see what you are doing by changing your IP. The connection is encrypted.

The second connection is any of the relays that the Tor network has. There are many. Your IP then changes to the relay’s IP. The connection is encrypted and the IP is changed again.

The last connection is to the exit node. This is from where the website will fetch its information from. It is like as if it came from the exit node its self. The connection received is encrypted, but the connection from the exit node to the website is not encrypted.

You see, many people simply do not know that for a website to read the information it is receiving, this information must not be encrypted. It is like talking German to an Arab that has never studied German. They will not understand. The same applies here. The website does not understand encrypted packets/data. The point of encryption is to secure the data as it travels to the website. After that it is just plain, readable data.

Since Exit nodes can decrypt data, they can see your IP, country, what website you are visiting, etc. There have been many exit nodes that were set-up just to log what every Tor user is doing. Some were set-up by hackers that just want to steal passwords and other useful things. Now let me ask you this question, and be honest. Do you really believe that the jews have not set-up exit nodes to record everything you are doing? Obviously they would not pass on such an opportunity. Unlike Clearnet, where everything is scattered, everyone that is using Tor that is using the jewish node is simply handing their information to them. Not all exit nodes are jews or hackers, though. This is something to be aware of. Also, the more people connect to that specific exit node, the more information the jews have to go through. However, I can say that because of Satan, I have never had any issues with any exit node. While checking out my IP using the whatismyipaddress.com website (and cliking “Show Complete IP Details”,) I have seen many people say that the IP that I am using is a hacker that tried to steal their data or something. Whenever these comments are legit or not, I do not know, but either way, even if it was true, I have never experienced any attacks of that nature.

The Tor browser is slow because it uses TCP. Your Firefox uses whatever you are using. TCP (or Transmission Control Protocol) is the main type of internet protocol that makes sure that every packet gets sent to the source. It also involves a handshake to ensure that point A (you) goes to point B (website.) It checks for errors and drops if errors occur. This makes it harder to hack, but it is not impossible. TCP is normally a tad bit slow, but imagine having it bounce three times before reaching a website. The entire Tor connection must stay the same, or else it will fail. So it takes time for each node to validate the TCP data and that causes that slow connection. I have noticed, though, that after the first website, Tor is quite fast (most of the time.) I assume that this is because the checks have been completed during the first connection.

Onion websites work differently from normal websites. They are only accessed through Tor. The advantage of using .onion websites is that the exit node cannot see what you are doing. DuckDuckGo has an onion version of it, and this is the ONLY search engine you must use while using Tor. This maximizes your anonymity. Onion links are also different from regular links. They are extremely difficult to memorize, so bookmark every onion website you find so you will not have to go through the process of finding them again. Here is the onion DuckDuckGo: https://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion If you click the grayed out icon of Tor that is at the beginning of the URL (when you have visited an onion website,) you will see three IPs and three Relays. This is where the exit node looses the ability to spy on you. To poke around Tor IPs, here is a link: https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html A type of attack that happens in Tor is called a time attack. A jew or hacker can monitor the Tor network and look for time patterns. If you come back home from work at 5 pm, and jump onto Tor until 7, eat supper for 1 hour, then jump back to Tor until midnight, you have a specific pattern. This can be noticed. They will see the timestamps of incoming and outgoing Tor traffic and can figure out that this specific Tor traffic belongs to said person, simply based off on the time that they begin/end the Tor traffic. You can prevent this by changing your computer’s time. An even better solution would be to change your computer’s timezone. This is not convinient but it will surely confuse the jew/hacker that is trying to build a profile.

Linux users can download a program called Nyx and monitor their tor connections (sorry win10 users, but Linux for the win.) Nyx is also a Goddess of the Night, which is quite fitting. Here is the link to the program: http://ebxqgaz3dwywcoxl.onion/index.html

On a final note, you must not use any of the addons (except for one that is a personal preference) that I have mentioned earlier in the Tor browser. The point of Tor, other than the relay system, is to keep your fingerprint as common as possible. If everyone used the same Tor configurations, it would be very hard for the jews to use fingerprinting tricks to figure out who you are. The only addon I do recommend is Adblock Ultimate (it is just so good at blocking ads.) But is is a personal preference.

Part II: DNS

DNS is used to access the internet. Without it, you will not have access to the internet. Your ISP has a DNS, too. DNS is used by your ISP to see what you are doing. You can change the DNS, either via your computer or by directly accessing your modem via your web browser and changing the settings from there. Look up on how to do this. Changing the DNS in win10 will more than likely get ignored, so if you use Win10, you could change the DNS directly. However, many DNS servers are not as stable as the one your ISP provides (although the one your ISP provides can be horrible.) You must use two different DNS when setting them manually. If one goes down, you will have another. If you do not, and the one you have crashes or stops working, you will not have internet access and more than likely, you will need to call your ISP and ask them to change the settings. It may be possible to connect to your modem, though. Here is a list of DNS servers to use: http://www.privacy2zbidut4m4jyj3ksdqidzkw3uoip2vhvhbvwxbqux5xy5obyd.onion/providers/dns/ for Tor or https://www.privacytools.io/providers/dns/ for Firefox users. This website is quite cool and you will find a lot of information if you look around (although I do not agree with everything, personally.)

Part III: VPNs

VPNs

VPNs (Virtual Private Network) is a way to bypass censorship by changing your IP. Whenever you should use a VPN or not is a common debate within the Cybersecurity sphere. I encourage the use of a VPN, but not just any VPN.

Edward Snowden, a person that worked for the NSA and then later exposed all of their privacy-invasive techologies, said that the NSA can decrypt all VPN traffic. This just shows how advanced they are and that they should not be considered as stupid. Jews use the smartest Gentiles they can find to advance their technological agenda (and improve their spyware technologies.) Edward Snowden made some things for the NSA that improves their ability to spy on us Gentiles. He was just doing his job, he is not the evil one. NSA employees get paid VERY large amounts of money. As time went by, Edward Snowden became more and more disgusted with the NSA/jews and decided to download and publish thousands of proof that exposes them. He wrote a book about his journey. I recommend all of you to get the PDF of his book and read it (I forget the name.) So whenever a VPN logs or not makes no difference, other than you having either just the VPN logging, the NSA logging, or both. Either way, you lose. You still get all of your information (websites you visit, how long you stay on said website, what you search for, etc) collected and stored.

You see, most VPNs use the OpenVPN protocol. This is a very old protocol that was first released in 2001. OpenVPN has about 400,000 lines of code. It takes a lot of manpower to go through such a large amount of code to check for bugs. Also, if you visit the official OpenVPN website, (https://openvpn.net) and scroll down the main page, you will see A LOT of major jewish companies (Verijew, Microjew, jewIBM, Jewmazon, I do not know the logo of the one after Jewmazon but I assume it is a jew-owned company, HP, and Jewsung.) Why on earth would anyone use a program that has so many jewish partners or endorsed by jews, I do not know, but I sure as hell would not go anywhere near such a program. The program is open-source, meaning you can check out the code. So you can make an argument that someone might have caught some backdoors. I have read some websites saying that there are some backdoors, but not many. I highly doubt that Edward Snowden would publicly lie about something like this. Most people simply do not understand how technologically advanced the NSA is. The israeli intelligence is FAR more advanced than the NSA. They have invented the microchip that will be planted in our brains if we lose the war some 15 or so years ago. I do not remember the article that I have read, but I am sure you may find it if you look for it. They hoard the most advanced technology you can think of so that later in the future, if there was a war, they would have the upper edge. They would never give or loan this knowledge to a Gentile. Because the NSA is run by jews, they share some lesser advanced versions of these technologies with them. If your VPN is using OpenVPN, you may have had your metadata logged by jews. So what is the point of using a VPN if the NSA can just break the encryption and log everything? The answer is: Wireguard

Wireguard is a somewhat new protocol that uses UDP. UDP is known to be “less secure” in the sense that it does not have a handshake, and anyone that is advanced enough with cyber attacks can route the connection through them, so everything you view on the internet will go through them first, giving them complete access to all the metadata. However, this is NOT the case with Wireguard. Wireguard is designed to be blazing fast, and uses a handshake system. If you know cryptography, then you know about keys. Keys are used to create a handshake. Normal UDP does not use keys. TCP uses certificates as a handshake (which can be forged.) Crypto keys cannot be forged or copied. It has to be 100% the correct key, otherwise the connection gets refused. This is extremely secure. Wireguard goes a step beyond and adds multiple encryption keys to the connection. Here are geeky details that only those that know about cryptography will understand:

ChaCha20 for symmetric encryption, authenticated with Poly1305, using RFC7539's AEAD construction
Curve25519 for ECDH
BLAKE2s for hashing and keyed hashing, as described in RFC7693
SipHash24 for hashtable keys
HKDF for key derivation, as described in RFC5869
Noise_IK handshake from Noise, building on the work of CurveCP, NaCL, KEA+, SIGMA, FHMQV, and HOMQV.

This is more secure than OpenVPN. However, not every VPN uses Wireguard. You see, people make the excuse that Wireguard is too “new” and “experimental”. This is bullshit. Also, Wireguard has about 7000 lines of code. Wireguard also handles the packet loss that you normally experience when using UDP. On top of that, Wireguard also alternates the keys. Honestly, the level of security that Wireguard offers is amazing. I never understood why VPN companies are so retarted. Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux, has added Wireguard to the Kernel and he himself praises it. Someone like him definitely knows what he is talking about and that decision says a lot. More information on how Wireguard works can be found via their website: https://www.wireguard.com

So when looking for a VPN, choose one that uses Wireguard and use that protocol over OpenVPN. Wireguard can also prevent leaks in win10. Make sure your VPN gives you the option to install Wireguard configuration files. Then you simply import it into the Wireguard program and done. Most VPNs that have support already have the option to change your connection’s protocol to Wireguard. This is just for those whose VPN’s program is not compatible with Win10/Linux.

When looking for a VPN, never use a VPN that offers a “free and limited” version. They say they never log, but in-order to keep track of how much data you are using, they need to do some sort of loging. They contradict themselves. Stay away from them. Never use a VPN that is based in the following countries: (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,) Denmark, France, Holland, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Sweden and Spain. I have put the first 5 names in parentheses because those are the countries that actively spy on the world (obviously US being the main one.) There are also four other countries that are “3rd-party contributors”. Here is the list: Israel, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. As I have said in the Cybersecurity series: Part I, the israeli intelligence’s reach is much bigger than the NSA. The only VPN that operates in one of the countries that I have mentioned that seems to be worth using is Mullvad. There are some other ones that seem good. You have to do a lot of digging. Never use a VPN that gives you unrealistic claims like make you “anonymous”, “unhackable”, “invisble” and other nonsense. It is just a marketing trick.

VPN+Tor

This topic is highly misunderstood. Tor traffic is different from regular traffic, and the two do not mix. You can visit the usual whatismyipaddress.com while using Tor and check your IP. You will not see your VPN’s IP, you will Tor’s IP. There are some VPNs that can connect to the Tor network and use Tor’s traffic. The “benefit” of this is that the three relays are controlled by the VPN. This means that the exit node is the VPN’s exit node, and not some random one. While this sounds great, you are actually breaking the purpose of Tor; anonymity. You see, you are connecting to three IPs run by the same company, instead of three random ones. A jew or hacker can figure out who you are very fast because of this.

A VPN using Wireguard keeps regular connections secure, while Tor keeps your Tor connections secure. Use Tor when you browse the internet (if legal), and use Firefox for things that require an account. You do not have to use Firefox to access websites that block Tor. If you find one of those, just move onto another website.

And that’s it. This was Part IV of “Cybersecurity series.” Stay tuned for the next one! Note: because of the size of this post, I will not be talking about Phones, which is what I wanted to cover as well (sorry SATchives.)

Hail Satan!

disconnect is not that good ff addon.

rest up to ur desire.

~we remain invisible and we see all~

hail satan

fausty666 said:
disconnect is not that good ff addon.

rest up to ur desire.

~we remain invisible and we see all~

hail satan

It amuses me that you have replied to only a tiny part of what was mentioned. What I find even more amusing is that you have not provided any evidence to back up your claim. Why is Disconnect a bad Addon? Tell us more on this.

Nice, another great article for the safety of our Brothers and Sisters,

I'd like to recommend privatevpn, so far its my favourite vpn, it also has the ability to use shadowproxy to throw off sites like 4chan, if you want to do warfare there. also it has dedicated servers for secure UDP p2p.

as for .onion sites, be careful, you might find some absolutely disgusting shit if you click on the wrong link in the wrong place, its where all the jews, and degenerated gentiles go to get their child pornography fix, if you do find something, take down the link and report it to an anonymous cybersecurity line, if it gets reported enough not even the jews in office at the fbi can do shit but shut it down. I despise the tor network because of all the disgusting shit there.

SATchives said:
Nice, another great article for the safety of our Brothers and Sisters,

I'd like to recommend privatevpn, so far its my favourite vpn, it also has the ability to use shadowproxy to throw off sites like 4chan, if you want to do warfare there. also it has dedicated servers for secure UDP p2p.

as for .onion sites, be careful, you might find some absolutely disgusting shit if you click on the wrong link in the wrong place, its where all the jews, and degenerated gentiles go to get their child pornography fix, if you do find something, take down the link and report it to an anonymous cybersecurity line, if it gets reported enough not even the jews in office at the fbi can do shit but shut it down. I despise the tor network because of all the disgusting shit there.

If you were to find an Onion site directory, and clicked each one, then yes, most of them would be either a hacker or jew just waiting for you to go on their site so they can hack you or some very disturbing shit. Tor was, is, and always meant to keep people anonymous. Some sites have an Onion version of their site. They usually say so at the bottom of the page. Clicking on it will not bring you to a nasty website, it just brings you to an Onion version of the current site. Never write down the URL. If you mistype it, it may lead you to a place you do not want to go. Always bookmark the link. I just wanted to make it more clear, in-case someone gets freaked out by Tor or something.

Also, proxies, in general, have a poor mechanism to secure your IP. They usually leak your real IP. The reason for this is that programs (quite a lot of them, actually,) can ignore a proxy's request to re-route your IP through them. Wireshark will prove this. Proxy + VPN, however, does not sound as bad, but, what if the proxy ignores the VPN and uses your real IP? I would day be careful. Tor proxies are just as useless as a jew. Use Tor browser instead.

yeah i don't use proxies, except for one thing, and that is account based yt comment spamming, through a program i use, which automates this. for my actual browsing i simply use a vpn, and i've tested, and i have no ip leaks whatsoever.

i think however because i have the proxies on a local server running through the vpn, so there would never be a leak even if the proxy failed as the proxy comes from within.

i only use the proxy as a way to not get all my accounts deleted at once.

and if from what i read if they can access or isolate your tor exit relay your will be found.

SATchives said:
yeah i don't use proxies, except for one thing, and that is account based yt comment spamming, through a program i use, which automates this. for my actual browsing i simply use a vpn, and i've tested, and i have no ip leaks whatsoever.

i think however because i have the proxies on a local server running through the vpn, so there would never be a leak even if the proxy failed as the proxy comes from within.

i only use the proxy as a way to not get all my accounts deleted at once.

and if from what i read if they can access or isolate your tor exit relay your will be found.

Proxies have their use, yes. System-wide proxies are much much more secure than program-based proxies, like shadowsocks or proxychains. Browser proxies are the least secure. Another way to check for IP leaks is to use the following command on Linux (replace eth0 with your interface and INSERT.IP.HERE with your VPN's IP or proxy's IP):

sudo tcpdump -n -f -p -i eth0 not arp and not host INSERT.IP.HERE.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Is it true that the NSA/FBI puts everyone that has ever used Tor on a list?

I assume the list would be titled "Oh fuck, goyim knows how protect themselves online", because jews do not want you to use Tor.

May I ask you a question regarding cybersecurity, as you seem to know a lot about this field. I'm really interested in learning pentesting; it's the branch of CS that is most appealing to me. Currently, I'm studying cs at uni, but it's seems like a such huge waste of time to me, as we mostly learn at very slow pace, the things they teach in a whole semester, I could learn probably in like 3 days; there's not much about cybersecurity there. So, my point is , should I give up on Uni and just study cyersecurity on my own? Is CS degree necessary for a Pentester job, or several of certificates and courses suffice?

Cinammonroll said:
May I ask you a question regarding cybersecurity, as you seem to know a lot about this field. I'm really interested in learning pentesting; it's the branch of CS that is most appealing to me. Currently, I'm studying cs at uni, but it's seems like a such huge waste of time to me, as we mostly learn at very slow pace, the things they teach in a whole semester, I could learn probably in like 3 days; there's not much about cybersecurity there. So, my point is , should I give up on Uni and just study cyersecurity on my own? Is CS degree necessary for a Pentester job, or several of certificates and courses suffice?
Knowledge versus piece of paper...

You know the answer.

Henu the Great said:
Cinammonroll said:
Knowledge versus piece of paper...

You know the answer.

True, but I still think that I could do both at the same time. I've read that some employers take the cd degree into consideration. As long as this pandemic think is going on I think it's not a bad Idea.

Cinammonroll said:
True, but I still think that I could do both at the same time. I've read that some employers take the cd degree into consideration. As long as this pandemic think is going on I think it's not a bad Idea.
Yes, that's the best route. Good luck.

Is having computer dual booted with windows and linux safe? Does the windows still scans for information on the partitions reserved for Linux?

Cinammonroll said:

I would suggest doing both. I never went to a course to learn cybersecurity. All of this knowledge that I am sharing with you all came from Satan and His Demons guiding me. I would not be able to get a job in this field as I do not have any piece of paper proving that I am competent (most companies only care about said paper(s).)

Cinammonroll said:
Is having computer dual booted with windows and linux safe? Does the windows still scans for information on the partitions reserved for Linux?

Windows cannot understand the Linux partition formats Ext4/Ext3, so no, it cannot spy on Linux. However, a virus might infect your Linux via Windows. Most Windows viruses do not work in Linux, but it is still possible. The best way to prevent this from happening is to encrypt your Linux partition.

HiddenSerpent said:
Cinammonroll said:

I would suggest doing both. I never went to a course to learn cybersecurity. All of this knowledge that I am sharing with you all came from Satan and His Demons guiding me. I would not be able to get a job in this field as I do not have any piece of paper proving that I am competent (most companies only care about said paper(s).)

Cinammonroll said:

Windows cannot understand the Linux partition formats Ext4/Ext3, so no, it cannot spy on Linux. However, a virus might infect your Linux via Windows. Most Windows viruses do not work in Linux, but it is still possible. The best way to prevent this from happening is to encrypt your Linux partition.

Thank you for the reply. Encrypting the partition might be the best solution indeed.

HiddenSerpent said:

For those just using Firefox with the Clearnet, I'm surprised you would suggest DuckDuckGo, as it's creator is Gabriel Weinberg (pretty sure he's a jew). He's even mentioned how he would love to travel to Israel some day, and that he’s a distant relative to the founder of the Israeli technology giant, CheckPoint. I've read DuckDuckGo to be possible Spyware:
https://spyware.neocities.org/articles/duckduckgo.html
I could see it being most beneficial if using its onion on Tor, but is it really the best for those simply using the Clearnet via Firefox?
Some more potential things to consider on potential Jewish DuckDuckGo here:
http://www.intmensorg.com/duckduckgo.htm
There's more here into a deep dive on how DDG's creator has violated privacy in the past:
https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/search.html#ddg

Based on the last link, it looks like searx would be a better option if you're desperate for good results similar to Google & functionality; can work with Tor as well. If you can't find what you're looking for, then I'd maybe default to DDG. If you really want total privacy/anonymity, you'll have to sacrifice good results, where it looks like Mojeek may be a good independent search engine to support. YaCy may also be good - they're peer-to-peer and decentralized, but unsure of how well their results might be (haven't done much research on them yet).

Hearsync said:
HiddenSerpent said:

For those just using Firefox with the Clearnet, I'm surprised you would suggest DuckDuckGo, as it's creator is Gabriel Weinberg (pretty sure he's a jew). He's even mentioned how he would love to travel to Israel some day, and that he’s a distant relative to the founder of the Israeli technology giant, CheckPoint. I've read DuckDuckGo to be possible Spyware:
https://spyware.neocities.org/articles/duckduckgo.html
I could see it being most beneficial if using its onion on Tor, but is it really the best for those simply using the Clearnet via Firefox?
Some more potential things to consider on potential Jewish DuckDuckGo here:
http://www.intmensorg.com/duckduckgo.htm
There's more here into a deep dive on how DDG's creator has violated privacy in the past:
https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/search.html#ddg

Based on the last link, it looks like searx would be a better option if you're desperate for good results similar to Google & functionality; can work with Tor as well. If you can't find what you're looking for, then I'd maybe default to DDG. If you really want total privacy/anonymity, you'll have to sacrifice good results, where it looks like Mojeek may be a good independent search engine to support. YaCy may also be good - they're peer-to-peer and decentralized, but unsure of how well their results might be (haven't done much research on them yet).
I use qwant as it does not filter results like DDG or searx. I can even find JoS material just fine with it if I'd have to. Not with other options as I've tried...

HiddenSerpent said:

Thanks for the Firefox configurations. I already had most of these in place, but your list provided a few more I haven't found elsewhere, so feeling good having those extra steps configured now.

As for a VPN... I've been using the free version of ProtonVPN for at least a year now, if not longer. Of all the free VPNs, there are none that I trust enough, except for ProtonVPN. I've tried searching the web extensively for holes in ProtonVPNs free service, but haven't found any. Your thoughts on this?

Also, you mentioned the best way to stay secured is to use a VPN with Wireguard, or use Tor to stay secure on Tor. So am I understanding this right, that if you're using something like Firefox on Clearnet, then use a VPN... but if you're using Tor, ONLY use Tor and DO NOT also use a VPN (with or without Wireguard)?

So if I'm browsing on Tor, only use that, but when I need to use Firefox, then connect to my VPN and only use my VPN for Firefox/Clearnet usage?

Henu the Great said:
I use qwant as it does not filter results like DDG or searx. I can even find JoS material just fine with it if I'd have to. Not with other options as I've tried...

Based on this site here, their privacy policy is potentially misleading...
https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/search.html#qwant
Blocks anonymizers, and has stated that the removal of certain results is possible. So not perfect, but perhaps still a viable option. Some on reddit have mentioned the results are better than DDG, and at the same time, France isn't as bad as the US for privacy (DDG is US-based). I'll consider this an option for Firefox/Clearnet use alongside Searx, and see if I find more may be better than the other

Hearsync said:
Henu the Great said:

Based on this site here, their privacy policy is potentially misleading...
https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/search.html#qwant
Blocks anonymizers, and has stated that the removal of certain results is possible. So not perfect, but perhaps still a viable option. Some on reddit have mentioned the results are better than DDG, and at the same time, France isn't as bad as the US for privacy (DDG is US-based). I'll consider this an option for Firefox/Clearnet use alongside Searx, and see if I find more may be better than the other
I use vpn so I don't care about the private factor as much. The most important factor for me is that I get the results as unfiltered as possible.

France is part of the 5EYES NATO spying network so it does not matter if the servers are in US or someplace else. Here comes to play what OS and how you use it and how is your network security handled.

HiddenSerpent said:
Here is proof that will really shock you.

Go to this website here from Firefox: https://ipleak.net/

Scroll down until you see “Your IP addresses - WebRTC detection” You will see your real IP, even if you are using a VPN.
I tried it and it didn't show my real IP. I guess in all Linux distros, Firefox is already set-up by default to be more secure. I also use a double-hop VPN and private window mode. Anyway your series is great, I try to create myself more time to read all your posts.

HiddenSerpent said:

As I've been doing some searching for a potential free VPN that also supports WireGuard, I found Iceland's Cryptostorm:
https://cryptostorm.is/cryptofree
https://cryptostorm.is/wireguard

Just like ProtonVPN, they have a no-logging policy - it's unlimited bandwidth, just at slow speeds (which for me, doesn't matter as I only do very light surfing of sites, which is why I haven't bothered opting to pay for a VPN). Proton in Switzerland is neutral (not 14 eyes), as is Cryptostorm in Iceland. Found on reddit of a guy who intentially masscan attacked Proton's server to see their reaction, and post about it - and Proton's reaction seemed pretty fair. They don't keep logs - but did admit to real-time monitoring, but the only way that came about is because they were notified that their server was being attacked, and the only other way that would come about is if the perpetrator stepping forward and admitted to doing something, which could then be looked at real-time (but still no logs kept if something happened in the past).

Going to do some more research on Cryptostorm and see if they may potentially be an even better option than ProtonVPN as you can use WireGuard with their free (or paid) VPN. Also, I'm pretty sure Cryptostorm has a small network as they actually own all their servers, whereas Proton rents them (the free ones at least - not their Secure Core servers).

HiddenSerpent said:
Tor traffic is different from regular traffic, and the two do not mix.
Actually as far as I know they do mix well together. If you use Tor alone your ISP can see that as far as I know. WIth a VPN your ISP will only see that you are connected to a VPN, not to Tor, which is still better.

Also, a VPN changes your real IP when you enter the first Tor node with a random IP. I read a case before, NSA was able to figure out who was doing what on Tor and from where as they were observing the first and last nodes from the network. How they figured out was a matter of timing since apparently they were able to link the activity from the third node to the IPs from the first node based on the connection time and how long it took to the search to reach the third node. A VPN will change your IP so if police is monitoring Tor traffic, they will see your activity but from a totally different IP changed by the VPN. Now I'm not really sure if a build-in bridge from Tor does exactly the same thing?

Also a VPN cannot see what you do on Tor because the traffic is encrypted, also Tor's first node doesn't receive your real IP. Is a sort of win-win situation. I'm not saying it's 100% anonimity but I think a Tor with a VPN is far better than Tor without VPN. What do you think about all above?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back