Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus/Covid - Phase 2 - Wintertime

Gear88 said:
likman666 said:
Satan Summoning His Legions
Satan-Summoning-His-Legions.jpg

Funny found this pre-internet trolling at it's finest. Posted the Satan Prince of the World artwork and out popped this gem on Bing image search.

This book, completed post-humously by the author's son, exposes a Luciferian Conspiracy and the 'Synagogue of Satan' as driving forces behind the World Revolutionary Movement. The author insists Lucifer is a real spiritual force active in the world, who is worshipped by many of the most powerful people in the world, including those who run Hollywood, the music industry, central banks, large corporations, intelligence agencies, Universities, and some sections of the military.

Why would Lucifer-Satan or Satan-Lucifer like HP.Jake mentions wants to run all that if it's filled with jews. Last time I checked those aren't people Satan states are his people. Lulz at "synagogues of Satan" meme again, rabbi jebus is basically racially attacking his own jewish people for cockblocking him. This is why people need to be educated on spiritual matters rather than go along with what deluded christards and jews state i.e. lying.

https://heritage-history.com/index.php?c=read&author=carr&book=satan&story=_front

The "Synagogue of Satan" in the buybull is a code word of the kikes for gentiles that practice xtianity or judaism seriously. Its referring to the fact that they were created by Satan and are trying to be Jews themselves. It says if you know how to read it in the buybull that only the Jew will be saved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190603153009/http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

To see more on that go here.

Anna said:
GG Allin said:
Anna said:
Thank you. But I also worry about others. For non-SS relatives, for the pagan citizens of the country. Sorry for them ... I would like to help them too.... (((

More F-RTR = more people safe.

Everything else (spreading infos online etc [aside from jos advertising = more F-RTRs]) is not as much effective.

Maybe we attack them again with the wake-up ritual and RTR? Together?

Instead why do not we do another ritual to incite interest in Satanism and Nazism the mass mind.

Idea Lagu Sowilo 88 times together like the race awakening.

Affirmation "the energies of logr and sol are entering the collective unconscious mass mind inciting a postive interest in Satanism Nazism and mediation and exposing the Jews"

I started doing it on my own. Here is why maybe more should do this.

When I was reading the article on the Geotic enns/quipoleth (spelling?) I started feeling this strong presence I felt it was lilith when reading it especially the part about her she tried to send a message but idk if I got it right at all. She put in my mind her name and and it seems like my memory or something was short circuited and suddenly I was remembering conversations I didn't have with my partner. My partner said "Lilith is my favorite Demon" (never had that conversation or even talked like that this is how I knew who it was near me) and she said something about connecting to some kind of energy i saw purple Golden energy a lot and felt it strongly. She was gone really quick too.

The next day tonight I kept getting the feeling like tugging at me I should vibrate these two runes 666 times and use an affiration like that along with Satanas 10 times like the race awakening.

So these two runes created a purplish golden energy exactly like I saw the night before. So I think she wanted me to do this working. Maybe others should.

Unless I was hallucinating or something this seems like a good working.

slyscorpion said:
Anna said:
GG Allin said:
More F-RTR = more people safe.

Everything else (spreading infos online etc [aside from jos advertising = more F-RTRs]) is not as much effective.

Instead why do not we do another ritual to incite interest in Satanism and Nazism the mass mind.

Affirmation "the energies of logr and sol are entering the collective unconscious mass mind inciting a postive interest in Satanism Nazism and mediation and exposing the Jews"

When I was reading the article on the Geotic enns/quipoleth (spelling?) I started feeling this strong presence I felt it was lilith when reading it especially the part about her she tried to send a message but idk if I got it right at all. She put in my mind her name and and it seems like my memory or something was short circuited and suddenly I was remembering conversations I didn't have with my partner. My partner said "Lilith is my favorite Demon" (never had that conversation or even talked like that this is how I knew who it was near me) and she said something about connecting to some kind of energy i saw purple Golden energy a lot and felt it strongly. She was gone really quick too.

The next day tonight I kept getting the feeling like tugging at me I should vibrate these two runes 666 times and use an affiration like that along with Satanas 10 times like the race awakening.

So these two runes created a purplish golden energy exactly like I saw the night before. So I think she wanted me to do this working. Maybe others should.

You can do the race awakaning ritual if you like, it is just not as effective as if you would wait for the next best date. And the energy would be better used for a F-RTR.

GG Allin said:
slyscorpion said:
Anna said:

You can do the race awakaning ritual if you like, it is just not as effective as if you would wait for the next best date. And the energy would be better used for a F-RTR.

You can do that if you have time. I mean people want variety. If you already spend a lot of time of rtrs each day and want to do race awakening or your own thing i don't see a problem.

BUT

If your only doing one or two rtrs each day and/or have not a lot of time i can see totally only focusing on the rtr and you should not focus on anything else but it in that case.

Also with the rtr I mean come on we can totally do this. I do totally think some people probably can do more rtrs than they do now.

I mean i don't mean certain people who are just starting out about this. It takes awhile to adjust especially for more fixed sign or earth people to doing more and focusing more on the spiritual. I know this first hand. But if you have been here awhile and are only doing a couple and have time. Go ahead try for more its good for you. Be motivated.

But still anyone can take what I said and see it as a reminder to try to get more motivated.

Here is unlimited motivation. Think of anything you really hate in life. Everyone hates most usually a little different aspect of the problems in the world or the enemy but its all the same shit without the enemy it would all be solved and no one would have that much to hate at least here on earth on the surface.

"Their influence is very observed in humanity unfortunately, and without human beings having consciousness of spiritual affairs [Ancient Civilizations knew about the greys and other enemies], their influence is present."
1-27.jpg

Anna said:
Hello everyone. I'm from Russia. The other day we got the news that the Jewish rabbi Putin, who is, to my regret, the president of the country, has registered the Covida vaccine. This worries me very much. People in Russia are still sleeping, and do not understand what is happening, they wake up too slowly. What should the Russians do?

Vitamin C
Vitamin C has been shown in several studies to be highly effective at neutralizing the neurotoxin mercury which is found in many vaccines. It is recommended to take vitamin C prior to and after vaccinations. Dr. Russell Blaylock recommends 1,000 milligrams of buffered vitamin C four times daily between meals in his vaccination detox protocol. [5, 6]

Use of Detox and Immune-Strengthening Protocol
Dr. Russell Blaylock is a respected neurosurgeon who has written extensively about vaccine dangers. Dr. Blaylock has outlined a detailed protocol which can be used to reduce the effects of toxic vaccinations.

Dr. Blaylock’s first suggestion is to bring a cold pack with you when vaccinated, and place on the injection site as soon as possible to help block an immune reaction. A cold pack and cold showers can also be used the following day.

Blaylocks’s protocol includes the use of several powerful, safe antioxidants curcumin, quercetin and EPA omega 3 one hour prior to vaccination, as well as several days following vaccines.

Blaylock recommends children take 5,000 units of D3 and adults 20,000 units of D3 for two weeks following vaccinations. The natural form of vitamin E, high in gamma-E, is recommended to reduce inflammatory cytokines. Taking a multivitamin high in B vitamins and selenium, but absent of iron, is also suggested.

Other suggested supplementation include magnesium citrate, zinc, calcium and astaxanthin.

Blaylock also recommends 8 ounces of detox smoothies with parsley and celery, taken twice daily.

Holistic physician Sircus has a very similar detox protocol to Dr. Blaylock, with a cold pack and vitamin C dosing as a first line of defense. Sircus emphasizes using baking soda to neutralize the poisons contained in vaccinations. Sircus recommends water hydration to help detoxify the body, as well as magnesium and spirulina. He also stresses the importance of using vitamins and nutrients, referencing Blaylock’s protocol, as well as avoiding other toxins in the environment. [7]

Conclusions
Avoiding vaccines is the best line of defense against exposure to dangerous toxins. If one is faced with the necessity to vaccinate, there are several important health measures which may reduce damage.

Not vaccinating when ill, and spreading out vaccinations as much as possible can reduce likelihood of vaccine damage.

Use of a cold pack immediately following vaccination can help block an immune reaction. Use of vitamin C before and after vaccination is considered critical. Deciding on a protocol inclusive of several antioxidants including vitamins D3 and E is important. Smoothies made with celery and parsley and/or use of baking soda can help detox poisons from the body.

Avoiding acetaminophen before and after vaccinations is also a helpful guideline.
Many individuals understandably feel helpless when forced to vaccinate by their employers or schools, but utilizing these recommendations can hopefully minimize the negative impact of vaccinations.
https://vactruth.com/2016/08/27/if-you-are-force-vaccinated/

Plus aura cleansing and AOP.

Saudações á todos!!
Texto muito importante para todos!
Agradeço ao Pai Satan por ter me acordado, tenho estudado e espero conseguir acordar meu esposo quanto a verdade e o verdadeiro Deus Satan e os Deuses Originais.
Sobre o Covid 19 aqui no Brasil, infelizmente o Presidente Jair Bolsonaro segue a Bíblia judaico-cristã e está sempre rodeado por judeus.
Os idolatra e acreditamos que talvez seja descendente deles pois induz ás massas que sejam descuidadas em sua saúde e parece querer destruir á todos.

Obrigada pela oportunidade.
Salve Satan!
Salve os Deuses Originais!
Salve Hitler!

Saudações á todos!!
Agradeço ao Pai Satan por ter me acordado, tenho estudado e espero conseguir acordar meu esposo quanto a verdade e o verdadeiro Deus Satan e os Deuses Originais.
Sobre o Covid 19 aqui no Brasil, infelizmente o Presidente Jair Bolsonaro segue a Bíblia judaico-cristã e está sempre rodeado por judeus.
Os idolatra e acreditamos que talvez seja descendente deles pois induz ás massas que sejam descuidadas em sua saúde e parece querer destruir á todos.

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!

Lucy Campos said:
Saudações á todos!!

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!

This is the general sub forum in English, you can use a translator to post your messages, I myself my native language is Spanish and I use a translator.

My family and I are new to Satanism. We are so grateful for this article it was so useful. We are in Greece and we are going definitely to a second lockdown. I wish Satan takes control and gives us strength because things are getting strange...

ELEFTHERIA said:
My family and I are new to Satanism. We are so grateful for this article it was so useful. We are in Greece and we are going definitely to a second lockdown. I wish Satan takes control and gives us strength because things are getting strange...
It can't all be down to Satan, we have to be satanic ourselves. There are no results without effort.

Wotanwarrior said:
Lucy Campos said:
Saudações á todos!!

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!

This is the general sub forum in English, you can use a translator to post your messages, I myself my native language is Spanish and I use a translator.

Ok. Thank you very much!
Hail Satan!!

I see this as our spiritual operation Barbarossa, except unlike Germany, we will succeed.

Read this - I know it has some BS talk but it might be semi interesting nonetheless. The following is written by a herbalist in his newsletter. He is without.
Just to update on my own covid case. Self-diagnosed. The antibody test was negative (50% false negatives). I last wrote on June 16 [Facebook post]. That was about the last I had any symptoms. I have felt perfectly fine since then, except for some occasional fatigue which may have been due to the sweltering weather, though many people experience fatigue as they come out of the case.
I do want to share my insights. The last relapse was June 5th. Once again I had a vivid dream that I associated with covid---it was of bats by the way. Woke up. Felt the covid slowly go through my brain, from the front, through the middle, to the back. In the middle I felt it "light up the dream centers." After a while I felt a slowing down of the heart and respiration--- the first time I had experienced the latter symptom---but this only lasted a quarter hour. It was then clear that covid attacks the autonomic. I took my person heart remedies ---persley honey wine, wild cherry, and holly-- and nigella for the autonomic. About the 12 of June I talked to Phyllis Light, my go-to-genius-herbalist, and she had developed the theory that we have to protect the pineal gland to stop the covid. This fit my experience, as the pineal is the dream center, releasing melatonin and DMT. She suggested pine (I've been eating the needles of the white pine in my yard) and I've felt fine since. I believe tobacco and helichrysum also act on the pineal.
I believe that covid is a spiritual disease; that it is causing us to enlarge our dream life and open our hearts in order to move ahead spiritually. I believe the Earth's method of causing evolution is through developing new viruses and bacteria that change the genome. Yes covid kills and leaves tissue damage. And it is highly inconvenient, that's for sure. But I feel we should never fear Mother Nature. And the Spirit.
My best wishes for all who have had covid, have it, and will have it in the future. Just treat your symptoms will simple down to earth herbs appropriate to whatever your symptoms are. Garlic for blood pressure, nigella for sore throat, holly for heart and fatigue, parsley and cherry for heart weakness, angelica for the lungs, rhodiola for hypoxia, helichrysum and pine for lungs and pineal. and other remedies as you see fit. I have yet to hear of an herbalist who has died from this, although I know of a few close calls.

- Matthew Wood

Also I've gotten my hands on a file that lists the treatment of covid with TCM. Ill include a link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lc1ryil0jugdb9o/novel_corona_virus_-_tcm_treatment_from_the_pprc.pdf?dl=0

As for the situation in NL. There are more people getting tested, but only those that have access to a car or some other form of personal transportation. The doctors that should also be doing housecalls aren't taking the tests and many hear that they've been very busy, yet somehow they managed to get everything done before the crisis, and make regular housecalls for checkups for in example blood pressure measurements. It doesn't make any sense that they are giving this excuse now. That they are too busy.
There are too many lies and misinformation. Or at least information that is opposite of other information.
Also a lot elderly go backwards with their mind because they are not using it. If you're old you really need to use everything of your body or you'll lose it. If you're young you can take a few months rest, but you'll bounce back. If you're old this is not the case. You may gain something back but it'll never be as how it has been.
This is also why yoga is a mandatory thing for us SS. Keep doing it.

Good afternoon to all of you! I live in Greece and I am very troubled because schools are opening in two days and I do not know what to do with my children. Shall I send them to school or not; What are you going to do with yours;

cat spirit said:
Good afternoon to all of you! I live in Greece and I am very troubled because schools are opening in two days and I do not know what to do with my children. Shall I send them to school or not; What are you going to do with yours;
In my opinion, (I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice), you have nothing to worry about regarding corona itself. The only annoying thing with school is that your children may need to wear masks during it, depending on where you live and the regulations there. Other than that, make sure that they eat healthily and there should be no issues.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Governments exist to serve people and make their lives livable. Depending on where one lives, reliability on said government scales. Your best bet is to rely on yourself and family.

However, when Governments do mistakes or ruin opportunities, support from them has to be demanded, especially so in situations like a pandemic. Governments with a shred of reliability should help.

The Gov does not exist to serve jews nor to serve itself. So yes, do apply but place your hopes on yourself and own labor as a security.

Norse 88 said:
This is a great sermon, HP...

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for your feedback on that, HP.

I hadn't looked at the role of Government like that before. What you said makes sense and I totally agree: relying on oneself for labour is the way to go for security and finance.Your advice made me feel much easier about accepting any aid. As it was my first time doing so, it had beforehand made me feel just felt so weird, and even somewhat disarming. But seeing it as you say made it rational and yeah, helped me out so much more than if I had shied away from it. Thanks a lot.

Great work. HS

Norse 88 said:

The same government would sooner dump millions on some marxist agenda, so you might as well receive a piece of it for yourself if you are in need. The taxpayers don't know it yet, but supporting Satanists over Marxists will pay off infinitely-fold in the future.

A reminder of some things and for any quick access to anyone unaware.

Coronavirus Information Megathread

----

HEALTH WORKING BY LYDIA
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate ANSUZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this for 40 days or 90 days.

How to Pronounce ANSUZ: https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

----

Oral Health Basic and Prepping
by Norse 88

----

Preparing for Another Lockdown

Aura of Prosperity

Meditation to Protect Against Viruses

Stay safe.

This 20 minute video is very informative:

Check out this article «Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda»: https://davidicke.com/2020/10/22/possible-leaked-roadmap-for-the-next-phase-of-the-agenda/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As some countries are already going in second Lockdown, I bump this thread so it goes up.
Yes lol, it's becoming another shitfest here in Italy.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As some countries are already going in second Lockdown, I bump this thread so it goes up.

I know, I wrote this in the post months ago. Stay strong over there Brother.

They will not stop with this very soon. It will repeat itself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The problem in Italy is that people do not have the will to fight back. If we have another lockdown here in Italy it will not go well for the economy :(

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

The problem in Italy is that people do not have the will to fight back. If we have another lockdown here in Italy it will not go well for the economy :(
Yes what I am worried about is the economy, that's the only thing that I am afraid of.
Also HC, did you know that from a couple of weeks we are forced to have masks on at all times when in public, also when not in contact with people, they fine people if they don't have it. I saw a video of a woman being arrested for that, if that was the true cause of the arrest of course. Bullshit. At least we're gonna have online school again.

Jax911 said:
Her in France, Emmanuel Macron is insisting on not doing a second lockdown/quarantine, keeps telling doing so will collapse the economy.

And he's absolutely right. It's much like it's been mentioned I believe it was HP.Cobra "Even the most rotten politician wouldn't sacrifice their nations economy". Same with Trump he's like No to a lockdown. Even evidence pointing to lockdown doesn't really work as a magic bullet to solve covid-19. Funny the quarantine is gonna kill more people due to mental illnesses, depression, sadness, and social isolation over the next few years than covid-19.

On top of that it's good they are not doing a winter lockdown or at least planning on not doing it. As I wonder if that would give motivation for more yellow vest protests if such a thing even exists anymore. Hell with the whole situation these past few months it seems like absolutely zero yellow vest protest news came out. On some level they are kinda lucky cause provocative agents started popping in and some anarchistic people popped in burning and protesting within protesting basically rioting and creating issues for the yellow vests. Kinda like here with Trump supporters some anti-fa pops in and creates issues on an otherwise perfectly fine friendly Trump rally.

I also would like to ask you, [member: Jax911] is France still under nationalized electricity?

Back in March or was it April Macron issued an order stating the Government will pay for everyone's electricity. Is the electricity still under nationalization in France? or did they rescind the order and people are now back to paying electricity?

HP.Cobra mentioned "that is the least they can do".

Aquarius said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes what I am worried about is the economy, that's the only thing that I am afraid of.
Also HC, did you know that from a couple of weeks we are forced to have masks on at all times when in public, also when not in contact with people, they fine people if they don't have it. I saw a video of a woman being arrested for that, if that was the true cause of the arrest of course. Bullshit. At least we're gonna have online school again.

Mask mania bro, they are stopping taxis over here and giving you a fine if not wearing one.

I would just say medical exempt, as in having panic attacks prevent me wearing one (just a suggestion)

Footballer Marco Negri he used to play for my team, he posts daily updates from Italy. I watch them.

Take care.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In Russia, people are already fined if you go on a bus without a mask.

In Italy they are leading us aphasically towards a new and complete asphyxiated lockdown.
For now, many regions have instituted a curfew at midnight and in others at 11pm.
They will tighten more and more restrictive rules to arrive in my opinion to impose a total lockdown for about thirty days in mid-December.
On the websites of the major train booking companies here in Italy it is no longer possible to reserve seats from 12 December.
They asked them for clarification and the aforementioned companies dream of being subtly justified.
From what I was able to find from the Italian birth chart - it is my personal opinion, I am not promoting any truth, also because as we know astrology is to be considered fluid - from mid-January we should return to a situation of "normality" as in the phases that followed the first lockdown.
That is, without curfew but always with the fucking mask - the slave's mark without face losing identity - stamped on our face.
In Naples last night many people poured into the streets to demonstrate against this (((regime))) who with the devious excuse of protect takes away from you all rights and freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNqdOkEknA&pbjreload=101

They then blamed the Camorra for these rebellions to try to downplay the events and want to subconsciously get the message across that this type of occurrence is to be considered outlaw.

From what I have always been able to find on the annual Italian natal chart between January and March - Ascendant to 28 degrees in Gemini; I am not here to dwell on the details but it will concern Mercury in the ninth house together with Saturn and in a sign of exile (Pisces) and fall, but strong because it is joined to the Middle Heaven; sudden changes in social status; change of institution, government, power, sudden social realities - there will be serious events but to be considered historical that will increase the rift in the dirty church also due to, in my opinion, the declarations of the Jewish Jesuit Pope Francis who recently opened up to homosexual unions contradicting their own shitty Christian scriptures.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/world/europe/pope-francis-same-sex-civil-unions.html

Gear88 said:
Jax911 said:
Her in France, Emmanuel Macron is insisting on not doing a second lockdown/quarantine, keeps telling doing so will collapse the economy.

And he's absolutely right. It's much like it's been mentioned I believe it was HP.Cobra "Even the most rotten politician wouldn't sacrifice their nations economy". Same with Trump he's like No to a lockdown. Even evidence pointing to lockdown doesn't really work as a magic bullet to solve covid-19. Funny the quarantine is gonna kill more people due to mental illnesses, depression, sadness, and social isolation over the next few years than covid-19.

On top of that it's good they are not doing a winter lockdown or at least planning on not doing it. As I wonder if that would give motivation for more yellow vest protests if such a thing even exists anymore. Hell with the whole situation these past few months it seems like absolutely zero yellow vest protest news came out. On some level they are kinda lucky cause provocative agents started popping in and some anarchistic people popped in burning and protesting within protesting basically rioting and creating issues for the yellow vests. Kinda like here with Trump supporters some anti-fa pops in and creates issues on an otherwise perfectly fine friendly Trump rally.

I also would like to ask you, [member: Jax911] is France still under nationalized electricity?

Back in March or was it April Macron issued an order stating the Government will pay for everyone's electricity. Is the electricity still under nationalization in France? or did they rescind the order and people are now back to paying electricity?

HP.Cobra mentioned "that is the least they can do".
That talk never became an official order, people have been paying for their electricity on their own ever since. Also, I doubt the yellow wests will ever do a comeback, at least not like before. 1st of all, back in mid october 2019, 6000 yellow vests have been arrested and sanctioned, among them 300+ people with a leading role got a prison sentence for 3-4 years, it was a big campaign which employed thousands of police. It was better that way too, the yellow vests started to assemble more and more under anti-fa mottos, probably taken over by them at some point.

Jax911 said:
That talk never became an official order, people have been paying for their electricity on their own ever since. Also, I doubt the yellow wests will ever do a comeback, at least not like before. 1st of all, back in mid october 2019, 6000 yellow vests have been arrested and sanctioned, among them 300+ people with a leading role got a prison sentence for 3-4 years, it was a big campaign which employed thousands of police. It was better that way too, the yellow vests started to assemble more and more under anti-fa mottos, probably taken over by them at some point.

Ah I see shame to hear about the nationalized electricity. That would have helped a lot of people considering how Europeans get payed hell I've read of some people living on 200-300 euro a month salaries from their work. I'm not sure how much Europeans make but I assume for the average person it isn't as much money as an American worker.

So the yellow vests were becoming bad. That's interesting as most were just law abiding citizens wanting more rights. It comes to show you like a recent member said "NS of bust", that is if you want rights and money to pour in. Fucking anti-fa at least anti-fa is showing itself in the U.S. and people are becoming aware of the leftist extremism hopefully Europe wakes up as well but considering how messed up Europe is it wouldn't surprise me if the Governments help anti-fa in Europe like Germany since anti-fa is a paid anti- organization, they receive rights and compensation for counter-protesting like some provocative agents.

DID THE JEWISH ELITE PUT TRUMP INTO OFFICE, SO HE CAN MAKE CHNA'S ECONOMY FAIL, DUE TO SANCTIONS, AND BRINGING JOBS BACK TO AMERICA,,,, WHICH WOULD BRING A RETALIATION FROM CHINA , COVID 19,,,, WHICH WOULD KILL THE U.S. ECONOMY,,,,, WHICH WOULD CREATE LOTS OF ANGRY DESPERTE PEOPLE,,, WHICH WOULD HELP THE GEORGE SOROS TERRORISTS GROUPS IN AMERICA,,,, WHICH WOULD CREATE MASS VIOLENCE, AND MAYBE CIVIL WAR,,,, WHICH WOULD HELP THE CHICOMS IN VANCOUVER CANADA, AND MEXICO, TO INVADE AMERICA WHEN WE GET SERIOUSLY DIVIDED AND CHAOTIC,,, LIKE,, ( ALMOST ) NOW ???

Washington DC Passes Bill Allowing Children to get Vaccinated Without Their Parents Knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IZqyM8IMs

hasidic-anti-vaxxers-defy-rabbis-measles-outbreak-1548773685.jpg

((((Doctor says no vaccine, but jew says do it anyway.))))

merlin_103424301_1aec5ea7-ff5f-45fe-a572-9f099b1b54d2-articleLarge.jpg

Get your vaccine, baby!

likman666 said:
"Oy vey we will keep pushing it and goyims will do nuffin...."

hugenose.jpg

We are winning in the end the world is definitely not going to be same after this Covid issue The Age of Aquarius is approaching Sri Dharma Pravartaka Archarya says will experience a mini Golden Age starting in this life time within the Kali yuga for about 10 000 years
Satan Summoning His Legions
Satan-Summoning-His-Legions.jpg
Thomas-Stothard.jpg

VERY Beautiful pictures. o_O

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back