Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes/workings combinded with colors.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Fuchs said:

That was also a closed discussion in sharing honest experiences and theories with another SS, I literally have no idea why you even brought up such an unrelated thing. I'm still not distracted at your weird nit-pickings and weird 'cookie' bull.

Here's mine I guess though if that's you're ball-game.

Fuchs said:
I´m in many different groups against corona, I also said online things which were not wise to say identity wise. Either I´m in the right groups, or the enemy does give me content which they want here posted (because they know I will share if I see something important).

You imply good deeds of 'the joo' and that you cooperate with the enemy, knowingly enough to refer to them as 'the enemy' and, what, they want you in particular to share content here? That implies a relationship and that whoever it is you're communicating with in your "groups" is aware of the Joy of Satan ministries and that you're on the forum. Does this 'content' include your little working here too?

GG Allin or not you don't exactly exude the most trustworthy of vibes after a post like that, now do you?

Close discussion on a puplic forum? Right.

it is normal for an addict to deny the problem. Try a month without candy/sugar.

I will just post again if you did miss the first time:

Why did I pick this personal flaw of GISM?

Because it shows how he acts when he wants something compulsively. He want it so badly, like his cookies. He is obsessed and only satisfied if he has eaten this so called "cookie". Leading to logical errors and false assumptions. Which cause trouble for others/ JOS / decreased spiritual warfare.

About:

Fuchs said:
I´m in many different groups against corona, I also said online things which were not wise to say identity wise. Either I´m in the right groups, or the enemy does give me content which they want here posted (because they know I will share if I see something important).

This was bad wording, I did mean with it, that if they post something in a group I´m in and change my search algorithm, so I see it and post it here.

Also I postet a 3 reason how I found the video, but somehow you didn´t read it right? here again for you :

Fuchs said:
Also there is a 3rd option, the gods may guide people to post to groups were I´m in, so I can post it here. So the language barrier can be overcome. Probably me posting it here, got it deleted. But the info is now puplic.

But I don´t like to pretent I´m guided by the gods, so I didn´t consider this possibility, because I don´t like to say things when I´m not 100% for sure. This acc is not to show off, it is for helping other SS.

I did save the video if someone wants to see it, I can provide it, but It does not have the english suptitles. Which I can write here also out, if someone wants this, besides the main info, about this theory is already here written.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=196339#p196339

GISM if you want the video, give me any protonmail adress, I will send it to you!

Apparently, my advice is pointless on this forum. GG Alin, stop pretending, you can fool and play with others, with me you can't. As all paranoid parasites, you already made sure to pinpoint that "oh no curse on me bc muh backfire". Leaving spiritual power aside, all the reactions and everything you replied to the accusations are extremely revealing. You should "fokus" on how you'll manage your life after you marked your date of expiration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back