Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated April 2nd 2020

Meanwhile in France

France: Teacher decapitated in gruesome 'Islamist terror attack' near Paris

You can check the photo here if it stays

https://www.reddit.com/r/awfulevery...sfw_seriously_graphic_photo_teacher_beheaded/

Those held were related to the assailant. The French anti-terrorism prosecutor opened an investigation into Friday’s incident.

A police official – speaking on the condition of anonymity to The Associated Press – said the suspect, armed with a knife and an airsoft gun, was shot to death by police about 600 metres (656 yards) from where the male middle school teacher was killed.

The killing was described by French President Emmanuel Macron on Friday as a “terrorist attack”.

Macron and Prime Minister Jean Castex visited Conflans Saint-Honorine hours after the attack took place, as government officials convened a crisis meeting to discuss the case.

“One of our citizens was assassinated today because he was teaching, because he was teaching pupils freedom of expression,” Macron said.

The teacher had received threats after opening a discussion “for a debate” about the caricatures about 10 days ago, the police official said.

He had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

The attack took place in the street in front of the middle school where the victim worked.

So in short show pictures of the muah prophet get killed in front of school yey what a time to be a teacher :mrgreen:

And yes le macron is very sad :lol:

Civil war & covid great combination I guess :cool:

Immortal said:
And yes le macron is very sad :lol:

I wonder why (((Roman Flavian Emperor Macaroni))) is sad. He's like "Oy vey stupid whitey goyim it's your fault for causing issues".

Kinda wonder what kind of bullshit he's stringing along in his nation to enlighten this issue as a "terrorist attack" and a "attack on freedom".

Either way I can see some positives about it maybe wakes people up against the muzzie threat. But considering people I bet some )))retards((( are like )))"Oy vey the poor muzzie he dindu nuffin', it's all whiteys fault for instigating it"(((.

Immortal said:
Meanwhile in France

I haven't looked into the story too much but I would be interested in hearing the HP's and fellow SS opinions on this matter. It seems more often then not, random, brutal decapitation type attacks by these muhammads in Europe always seem to revolve around "cartoon" depictions of the "benevolent" profit". Kind of like in south park and family guy. Its a strange pattern that raises my eyebrow.

Nonetheless, leave it to the French government to completely ignore the fact that they are endangering their own people by letting these animals into their country. The basically shot the guy dead and told the French people to "go about their day" and "nothing to see here". When obviously the threat and danger itself does not rest within one individual. It involves the entire toxic, death cult they have aloud to wreak havoc inside their own home. Absolutely disgusting.

On a separate random note, french men and women have the highest infidelity rate in the world.

Miraculously the seasonal flu "disappeared" since they started testing for COVID-19...

lr7921nrmut51.jpg

Link: https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=3&WHORegion=

Copy-paste from my thread as requested. Link to the original thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44232

Seems like someone is finally asking the right questions about the alleged pandemics.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...1HL&cid=20201017Z2&mid=DM679594&rid=989198095

The main arguments:
1. Lockdowns were imposed at a time when the virus was already in retreat and infection rates were starting to decline
2. Scientific evidence shows a majority of people already have built-in protection against the virus due to cross-reactive T cell immunity from exposure to cold and flu viruses26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35
3. The PCR test — which is being used as a gauge of infection rates and a justification for restrictive measures — "do not give any indication of an infection with any virus let alone an infection with SARS-CoV-2"

through an international lawyers' network, which is growing larger by the day, the German group of attorneys provides to all of their colleagues, in all other countries, free of charge, all relevant information, including expert opinions and testimonies of experts showing that the PCR tests cannot detect infections

An infection, a so-called hot infection, requires that the virus … penetrates into the cells, replicates there and causes symptoms such as headaches or a sore throat. Only then is a person really infected, in the sense of a hot infection; because only then is a person contagious, that is, able to infect others.

Until then it is completely harmless for both the host and all other people that the host comes into contact with … A number of highly respected scientists worldwide assume that there has never been a corona pandemic but only a PCR test pandemic

There is substantial evidence all over for those who decide to read the full article. Evidence from microbiologists, virologist and other experts, not laymen.

As pointed out by Fuchs, be careful when reading the last quote: the key word there is 'assume'.

The original article is in Spanish:

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/4421548/0/twitter-elimina-tweet-principal-asesor-trump-mascarillas-covid-funcionan/

Twitter removes tweet from Trump's top adviser saying Covid masks don't work

Scott Atlas, one of the leading advisers to donald Trump's administration pandemic, wrote on Twitter that masks did not work to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

"Do masks work? NO," he said in the tweet.

"That means the right policy is Donald Trump's guide: wear masks for certain situations: when you're close to others, especially if you're at risk. Otherwise, social distance. Without widespread mandates," he said.

Twitter has decided to delete this post as it is spreading false information.

Scott Atlas is a neuroradiologist, not an infectious disease expert, on which Trump has relied very much in recent months in making decisions around the pandemic. It is usually seen in the White House without using the mask.

I was looking through this latest hysteria that has been going on and then I stumbled on this:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20200279585A1/en

4dRFfP8.jpg

Richard Rothschild must have one mighty fine crystal ball to see what would happened this year from 2015. And looking these screenshots in the patent its seems like tests are real time data gathering to see if people are infected. Gonna make shekels selling this test while also getting realtime biometric data boiiiiiiii!

It seems like they have released a real virus, that actually makes people sick.

I don't know what the situation in other countries is, but in my country there is currently a respiratory disease epidemic outbreak (I am not sure if it's caused by a coronavirus, as they claim, or not, but that doesn't matter). The symptomatic phase of it is longer than the usual seasonal flu. It typically lasts around 12 days, while the usual flu viruses last 4-5 days.

Washing your hands regularly is the most effective method to protect yourself against infection. Don't use disinfectants - they irritate the skin and are toxic. Just remember to wash your hands often with soap and water, especially before eating, and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands. Touching droplets from a cough, or a sneeze that have been left behind on a surface is the most common way to catch a flu or a virus, not inhaling them, especially nowadays. One of the few positive things about the covid hysteria is that people finally learned not to cough or sneeze in your face.

What to do if you catch a respiratory infection:

1. Avoid dehydration. Drink plenty of water, and eat foods with high amounts of water, but avoid drinks with caffeine. If your symptoms are severe and your temperature is very high, to the point you are unable to rehydrate yourself orally, it is advisable to see a doctor to give you fluids through a drip (If possible, find a doctor who will visit you at home, don't rush into a hospital).

2. Take something for prevention of cardiovascular events. Aspirin is a solution that to some people sounds too simple and too cheap to work, but it's proven to be effective in preventing thrombus formation, which is extremely important, as nearly all complications and deaths are caused not by the respiratory infection itself, but by the subsequent complications caused by thrombosis.

These are the two most important things for treating a respiratory infection. Viruses are self-limiting: they last a while and then go away as your body fights them. It is like wound healing - there is no cure, it is your body that cures itself. It's the same thing with respiratory illnesses. What you have to do is to prevent possible complications and help your body recover. Vitamin C is helpful, as it will help rid your body of toxins, other vitamins and homeopathic remedies can have some benefits too. But the most important things are to prevent dehydration and to prevent thrombosis.

Another thing that must be said is that antibiotics do not work against viruses, and should be prescribed only if the patient develop a secondary bacterial infection as a complication (which happens very rarely). For some insane reason many doctors prefer to prescribe antibiotics over the telephone, from day 1, which is insanity, and might make the symptoms worse.

Maybe it already is posted here somewhere but I will drop this here.
Title: The SPARS Pandemic 2025–2028:
A Futuristic Scenario to Facilitate Medical
Countermeasure Communication
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/publications/the-spars-pandemic-2025-2028-a-futuristic-scenario-to-facilitate-medical-countermeasure-communication

It seems the global jew is always plotting something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back