Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - October 8 / October 13

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The history of Satanism for centuries, as experienced by Satanists, has been one history of persecution, disempowerment, and injustice. This history has been hidden in glory, mystery, beauty and hidden power that few can understand.

Despite any and all opposing forces and attacks, Satanism managed to survive both the cruelty of Christianity, Islam and the Jews. The highest beauty of Satan acted as a force of both attraction and fear that attracted decent hearts to Satanism, and repelled many that were rotten.

In the time lapse of a history filled with antagonism, here we are again, from being scattered, solitary witches, and persecuted lonely individuals, as part of something that belongs to all of us, and as a united force.

The Gods are looking at us with happiness in our great opoortunity to exact spiritual justice, after so long. We have the opportunity and the means to do just that.

It is no understatement to say that all of previous Satanists and people of the Gods from all aeons in the past are looking upon us now.

The secret witch that was burned for practicing the arts of her ancestors, the alchemist that failed his work because he was slaughtered by the church, the scientist that got burned because of true knowledge, the queen that was slandered and her memory removed, the king that saw his kingdom sink in suffering and decay because of the works of the enemy - they are all looking at us now.

Still, being a "Satanist", or a follower of the Gods, remains a matter of scruinity. The same people that were seen as bringers of blessings before, and blessed this world, are looked upon now as the bringers of curses. All this because of lies and slander, and nothing else.

The enemy could not progress otherwise. They knew it was necessary to hide the beauty behind deep grey colored clouds, and to burden the stars of our Gods in the consciousness of man. Only through these clouds they can reign. Because who has seen the Gods and have had not their heart moved?

And yet Asmodeus mentioned of the shortness of their season of rule. His prophecy and threat to the damned is coming now to pass. While many are lost in what is temporary, the Gods can see well beyond this. "Short will be thy tyranny over us".

All this has lasted a season, and before this season there were many others, better and brighter ones.

We have been through many battles and there will be more to come. Indeed fighting can feel sometimes like a burden, but to those who are seasoned warriors, they understand that there is no tiredness in fighting for what is right. A warrior will measure his strength, know his limits, and keep going to overcome them. One understands that through this, he is advancing and overcoming his or herself..

One must think to themselves of this opportunity to fight as an opportunity of overcoming ones self and empowering one's self. A hapoy opportunity that not many souls have right now.

Satanists before had only the choice to do nothing. Solitude, lack of knowledge, and darkness were prohibitive. Now, we can fight back and advance. This opportunity has been awaited for whole centuries, and is not to be underestimated or dismissed. The growth that emerges from this will be affecting this world for centuries to come. This opportunity is to be seized in the fullest extent.

This time around we have done wonderful progress.

Sure, the enemy has hit back, and certainly there has been damage done. The result of this however is that the beast of the enemy is getting weakened. Every RTR disintegrates them further and further.

Our will is being imprinted on this world, and our Gods are being granted their great entry. Progressively but with certainty, they will manifest more and more, until the enemy and their influence shrinks and disappears.

Now we are in the middle of the enemy Sukkot. Below will be the schedule. Primarily, this schedule will only contain the JoS Protection Ritual and the Final RTR.

We have done excellent work before that. Rest reassured the Gods are aware of what many have underwent, and you will be restored to being alright. Clean, void, protection is mandatory.

These are 5 days to finalize our work for now.

-Dates.

8 October - Final RTR (Full On), JoS Protection Ritual
9 October - Final RTR , JoS Protection Ritual
10 October - Final RTR , JoS Protection Ritual
11 October - Final RTR (Full On), JoS Protection Ritual
12 October - Final RTR (Full On), JoS Protection Ritual
13 October - Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html

JoS Protection Ritual
Jo-S-Protection-Ritual-IMG-1.png
Jo-S-Protection-Ritual-IMG-2.png

IMG-20201008-235949.jpg

I was wondering when will we begin this. Now it is certain.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Oh, and one more thing I forgot. If I have understood correctly Sukkot is the locking of the jewish energies for the next season, am I rite?

So in that case this schedule is super important so that we can have great advances during next year.

This brings me great joy to be part of reversing ((their)) doing. Smash the bastards, once and for all!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-Dates.

HP the days you listed start from the 8, is the 7 a day too or it's a mistake?

Also doing the RTR as many times as we can this period will help as there is the upcoming US election. Trump has a bigger chance to win this time I would say. Better him than a democrat candidate. Let's keep this up.

As has been covered before. Just to add for newer members. The last part of the affirmation is:

"The Hebrew alphabet is NOW dead in every way."

Also I like to think of the JOS protection ritual as a protection ritual encompassing not only the JOS but myself as well. Which is is as we are all in this together a part of it.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-Dates.

HP the days you listed start from the 8, is the 7 a day too or it's a mistake?

Time differences. In actuality this is 8 as stated.

So the late attacks and situations had been because of the enemy, I guess.

It is really hard at one point to discern, because for me..being with a very very pronounced Pluto, if something is to happen it is going to happen in extreme ways and with total brutality. With all the premonition in the world and knowing it is still very hard to steer clear the dangers.

How should I deal with that, especially when I don't even know if it's me or the enemy doing it in my life.

It came and it was always at that point, between life and death to me. I received a lot of guidance for protection and cleaning lately, and they still crushed hard. It only makes me think if I was to be alive without the Gods today.

Artanis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
When are we going to destroy the Astral grid?

Yeah. I was eagerly waiting for that as well.

I think Maxine has some upcoming info about the destruction of the grid. Probably this year or the begining of 2021. There was a sermon of this mentioned.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for this encouraging post and for adding the screen shots. I sometimes feel I might not being doing things the right way. Can’t go wrong with step by steps instructions. Hail Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Regarding the affirmation. In the web version it's stated "The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.", adding the "now". Does it matter?

Personally I like the affirmation with the "now" included.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Thank you for this btw. I got some shit from the enemy during and after the last schedule. Although it started light, it's gotten a bit more heavy these last days. So thank you for this. It really gave good encouragement.

Artanis said:
Henu the Great said:
I was wondering when will we begin this. Now it is certain.
Thank you for all of your hard work.
Begin what?? What did i misread? :shock:

This schedule. HPHC666 mentioned earlier that we have a small pause and then onto the next schedule. Well, here it is now.

CB666 said:
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for this encouraging post and for adding the screen shots. I sometimes feel I might not being doing things the right way. Can’t go wrong with step by steps instructions. Hail Satan.

Everyone should save as much as possible SS material into their own computer, just in case.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Also doing the RTR as many times as we can this period will help as there is the upcoming US election. Trump has a bigger chance to win this time I would say. Better him than a democrat candidate. Let's keep this up.

We will probably have something for on and around Samhain/Halloween as well. That is a power date. That is near election time maybe we should be doing the race awakeniing on the election and near it too. I know not everyone is in America or even directly effected by Trump or Biden or any of that but i think everyone wants to see Trump get in regardless of where they are over Biden. It means one less total Jew puppet in control of things and maybe more of a Chance for our side to take full control at some point he is way more likely to side with us and its not even certain Biden in a full Gentile.

If you are in the USA though make sure to vote for Trump.

Ghost in the Machine said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The grid is being destroyed. It weakens with our efforts as the enemy struggles to maintain it with their energies and astral tools as we destroy it all with the RTR and our rituals.

oohh... I thought that Maxine meant that we do specific "Astral grid destruction rituals" or something.

Oh yeah baby!!! Another set of rituals that will smash these kikes to oblivion. Thanks HP HoodedCobra666

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

We will probably have something for on and around Samhain/Halloween as well. That is a power date. That is near election time maybe we should be doing the race awakeniing on the election and near it too. I know not everyone is in America or even directly effected by Trump or Biden or any of that but i think everyone wants to see Trump get in regardless of where they are over Biden. It means one less total Jew puppet in control of things and maybe more of a Chance for our side to take full control at some point he is way more likely to side with us and its not even certain Biden in a full Gentile.

I am pretty sure Biden is jewish. Joe stands for Joseph, and his mouth is typically jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

EasternFireLion666 said:
Artanis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Yeah. I was eagerly waiting for that as well.

I think Maxine has some upcoming info about the destruction of the grid. Probably this year or the begining of 2021. There was a sermon of this mentioned.

Winter Solstace is powerful we will probably do something starting then if this needs to be done. I think the Final rtr is already breaking down the astral grid somewhat.

To all of those that want the grid destroyied think about this for a minuet. The "grid" is part of the earth itself. this grid is the natural Ley Lines that are all over the earth.
WE AREN'T DESTROYING THE GRID WE ARE CLEANSING IT. TO TRY AND DESTROY THE GRID IS TO KILL THE EARTH ITSELF. :!:

The grid has been around since the earth itself formed. Just look at any show like Ancient Aliens-the early seasons- and they will show you the grid and how powerful ancient pagan sites are all connected. Including the Giza Pyramids. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING IT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYIED, IT HAS TO BE CLEANSED OF ALL THE JEWISH FLITHY ENERGY.
Please start thinking people.

Hail Satan.

Oh and yeah keep posting these warfare things. I like them and also think it motivates people to maybe do a little more than they normally would. I think personally we should have full on rtr things every once in awhile even when there is no Jew holiday or anything going on with the enemy. Cause it kind of is fun sometimes to be honest.

Like for example Sun 13 Libra I went all out i would not have remembered that probably if I didn't have an online Satanist friend I sometimes talk to but 26 Libra is also a good time to go all out. I think that's on the 17th or 18th not sure. I will be watching for it. In fact Mercury or the moon on an aries point (0 degrees Cardnal sign and a about a quarter to half of a degree before and after is when the effect is felt the effect really doesn't last 2 whole degrees before and after like some sites say if you can feel energy you will know what i mean) or critical degree is a good time to do the rtr more as the Hebrew language was stated to be ruled by these too. Mars on aries point or critical degree too because this is a warfare thing and it focuses on Mars energy as some people say.

These are also good times to boost a working. You may do if you can time it for anything on a critical degree.

Too bad we can't have coordination on that and make people aware of this more.

You can use astro.com and moontracks.com to find when things are on critical degrees and see when this will be. You can search ahead and find the exact time on astro.com

I think personally yes it did boost the rtr quite a bit when Mercury was on 0 Libra. I felt it. The moon it boosts it too i feel it. Mars honestly i am not sure that boosts it couldn't tell a huge difference.

Anyways been doing that for awhile.

Too bad they can't make a site like evil goy with the info like a timer as to when a planet will be on a critical degree or aries point and list what planet it will be. That would be super cool. I am a fan of astrology so I would love that.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I am pretty sure Biden is jewish. Joe stands for Joseph, and his mouth is typically jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden
Him being called Joseph means nothing but his eyes also are Jewish.

I’m just now seeing this post. But like our brothers and sisters I’ve been waiting for this kind of news too :twisted: This on top of other great news I’ve been hearing lately is magnifique!

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The history of Satanism for centuries, as experienced by Satanists, has been ond history of persecution, disempowerment, and injustice. This history has been hidden in glory, mystery, beauty and hidden power that few can understand.

Despite any and all opposing forces and attacks, Satanism managed to survive both the cruelty of Christianity, Islam and the Jews. The highest beauty of Satan acted as a force of both attraction and fear that attracted decent hearts to Satanism, and repelled many that were rotten.

In the time lapse of a history filled with antagonism, here we are again, from being scattered, solitary witches, and persecuted lonely individuals, as part of something that belongs to all of us, and as a united force.

The Gods are looking at us with happiness in our great opoortunity to exact spiritual justice, after so long. We have the opportunity and the means to do just that.

It is no understatement to say that all of previous Satanists and people of the Gods from all aeons in the past are looking upon us now.

The secret witch that was burned for practicing the arts of her ancestors, the alchemist that failed his work because he was slaughtered by the church, the scientist that got burned because of true knowledge, the queen that was slandered and her memory removed, the king that saw his kingdom sink in suffering and decay because of the works of the enemy - they are all looking at us now.

Still, being a "Satanist", or a follower of the Gods, remains a matter of scruinity. The same people that were seen as bringers of blessings before, and blessed this world, are looked upon now as the bringers of curses. All this because of lies and slander, and nothing else.

The enemy could not progress otherwise. They knew it was necessary to hide the beauty behind deep grey colored clouds, and to burden the stars of our Gods in the consciousness of man. Only through these clouds they can reign. Because who has seen the Gods and have had not their heart moved?

And yet Asmodeus mentioned of the shortness of their season of rule. His prophecy and threat to the damned is coming now to pass. While many are lost in what is temporary, the Gods can see well beyond this. "Short will be thy tyranny over us".

All this has lasted a season, and before this season there were many others, better and brighter ones.

We have been through many battles and there will be more to come. Indeed fighting can feel sometimes like a burden, but to those who are seasoned warriors, they understand that there is no tiredness in fighting for what is right. A warrior will measure his strength, know his limits, and keep going to overcome them. One understands that through this, he is advancing and overcoming his or herself..

One must think to themselves of this opportunity to fight as an opportunity of overcoming ones self and empowering one's self. A hapoy opportunity that not many souls have right now.

Satanists before had only the choice to do nothing. Solitude, lack of knowledge, and darkness were prohibitive. Now, we can fight back and advance. This opportunity has been awaited for whole centuries, and is not to be underestimated or dismissed. The growth that emerges from this will be affecting this world for centuries to come. This opportunity is to be seized in the fullest extent.

This time around we have done wonderful progress.

Sure, the enemy has hit back, and certainly there has been damage done. The result of this however is that the beast of the enemy is getting weakened. Every RTR disintegrates them further and further.

Our will is being imprinted on this world, and our Gods are being granted their great entry. Progressively but with certainty, they will manifest more and more, until the enemy and their influence shrinks and disappears.

Now we are in the middle of the enemy Sukkot. Below will be the schedule. Primarily, this schedule will only contain the JoS Protection Ritual and the Final RTR.

We have done excellent work before that. Rest reassured the Gods are aware of what many have underwent, and you will be restored to being alright. Clean, void, protection is mandatory.

These are 5 days to finalize our work for now.

-Dates.

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html

JoS Protection Ritual
Jo-S-Protection-Ritual-IMG-1.png
Jo-S-Protection-Ritual-IMG-2.png

Screenshot-20200120-135327.jpg

As Satanist , after Dedication and now a registered nember.
I am folowing the spiritual war schedule with you.
Newbies, like me, can search.
The only true spiritual path to National Socialism that really cares about Hitler's ideal of moral, spiritual and intellectual elevation of Humanity is Join of Satan!
The only way to destroy the dirt of the Jews.
I thank you.
I thank Father Satan and our Gods for being here.
Save Satan
Save Astaroth
Save Isis
Save Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back