Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Positive For Coronavirus, Elections And Lockdown

Karnonnos said:
The enemy also started the Armenia-Azerbajian war during Yom Kippur. Insiders say this war feels highly synthetic with the usual weirdness (high amounts of aggression drugs found in Azeri soldiers bodies and injection sites). They are trying to shed as much 'cattle' blood as possible to power their plans.

The enemy puts a lot of hideous curses on world leaders but due to RTR I don't think this will hit Trump like Nicholas II or JFK. The amount of psychotic hatred Trump faces worldwide is very steep though.

I also didn't know this about Monroe. But she was of the same bloodline as the royal family and Markle and a lot of ''people'' constantly forced into the media so not surprising.

Armenia-country where 0,8% of population is Yazidis who are Satanists and where only live 500 jews, of course jews want destroy this country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Armenia
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yezidis.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia

Bigot Boy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Makes one wonder, what could this potentially be?

A hearing device? Some sort of modulator for the heart? This doesn't look like one of the studio mics. After all, there is a mic in front of them?

Wallace has probably shilled the questions to Biden on Viber or something, one can only be sure of that.

Have you thought that this video filmed with an IPotatoe can be a fake?

IDK if people realize how the left infiltrates our movements to meke them seem dumb. To make US seem like retards. You may have the surprise that such a video goes viral in the whole country and two days before the vote it's being realized it was the margin of the collar.

This is exactly what the left does with covid. Our movement started with thinking if the virus was made intentionally in china and if this has economic and political implications. It transformed into: the virus does not exist, there are microchips in the vaccine serum and covid is transmited trough the EMW of the 5G.
There are other videos of it, you can go back and watch the debate and see it for yourself too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7GPvU8E1dE
We all know fact checkers on the left are BS... seems like you're giving them too much credit.

He also was seen with something resembling a wire poking out of the cuff of his shirt.

Perhaps one of the reasons Trump was talking over Biden so much, is he realized Biden was wearing a hearing device. This led to Biden telling Trump to shut up, as Biden couldn't hear what he was supposed to say.

Trump camp seeks extra debate rule: Third party inspectors to look for electronic devices in candidates' ears
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-third-party-inspect-ears-electronic-devices

CLEVELAND -- President Trump is asking for an additional ground rule ahead of Tuesday night’s first presidential debate between himself and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. But the Biden campaign is rejecting it.

Fox News has learned that the president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters. The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but a source said the Biden campaign has declined the ear check.

NO HANDSHAKES BETWEEN BIDEN AND TRUMP AT DEBATE

The Trump campaign, in the hours ahead of the debate, claimed Biden's campaign had agreed to such an inspection before reversing themselves.

“Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request," Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said. "On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?

I hope if this goes viral it is for real. Trump requesting this may mean something.

I was sitting around conversing with friends, talking about this and NWO stuff.

We all thought...it wouldn't be surprising if Biden wins but then gets sick (or feign sickness) so that "they" can place a woman in office.

I really think this is a likely thing to happen due to the feminist movement they're doing.

All Jewish media today are using the energies of people's beliefs to target Trump through :

"Trump is going to die", "Trump is in critical condition" etc...

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/04/world/trump-covid-live-updates

For me, it is clearly a hoax.

According to the Qanon, it seems that Trump is preparing a mass arrest operation in the four corners of the world.

The Drop of Q #88 indicated a period of withdrawal "in the dark" for about ten days, in order to prepare for this.

Havok said:
According to the Qanon, it seems that Trump is preparing a mass arrest operation in the four corners of the world.

The Drop of Q #88 indicated a period of withdrawal "in the dark" for about ten days, in order to prepare for this.

I think Qanon is just bullshit done by crazy xians who constantly make hoaxes up, for whatever reason.

This is either internet BS or just something people like to push to reverse push Trump or just cause confusion. The same hoax was going many times.

The same thing is with the so caled Proud Boys which Trump was forced to answer, this thing seems to come from Israel too, something like a Charlottesville mini 2.0.

They call them White Supremacists and they are literally half Black and filled with Jews in membership, a weird thing overall. From what I read they are run from Tel Aviv.

Meanwhile ANTIFA which is a global western terrorist organization, seeking violent ripping off of all governments, is called "An idea"" by Biden. ANTIFA existed for decades too.

Biden will fill these shoes easy. Just look at his videos which he states its a good thing Whites are getting a minority in the US and you know he is ADL certified.

No matter who is up there the enemy will insist on with this. The ideal leader for them would be a jewish hag granny jew that opens the doors to all the third world and crowns jews instantly as kings of the US.

Trump has also not being able to manifest much policy but he is at least not a visual symbol of total decay.

His base perceives him otherwise. So people will at least express different expectations and will be disillusioned if these do not happen.

Kinnaree said:

We all thought...it wouldn't be surprising if Biden wins but then gets sick (or feign sickness) so that "they" can place a woman in office.

I really think this is a likely thing to happen due to the feminist movement they're doing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Havok said:

I think Qanon is just bullshit done by crazy xians who constantly make hoaxes up, for whatever reason.

This is either internet BS or just something people like to push to reverse push Trump or just cause confusion. The same hoax was going many times.

The same thing is with the so caled Proud Boys which Trump was forced to answer, this thing seems to come from Israel too, something like a Charlottesville mini 2.0.

They call them White Supremacists and they are literally half Black and filled with Jews in membership, a weird thing overall. From what I read they are run from Tel Aviv.

Meanwhile ANTIFA which is a global western terrorist organization, seeking violent ripping off of all governments, is called "An idea"" by Biden. ANTIFA existed for decades too.

Proud Boys are shit.
https://officialproudboys.com/page/2/?s=alt-right

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Biden will fill these shoes easy. Just look at his videos which he states its a good thing Whites are getting a minority in the US and you know he is ADL certified.

No matter who is up there the enemy will insist on with this. The ideal leader for them would be a jewish hag granny jew that opens the doors to all the third world and crowns jews instantly as kings of the US.

Trump has also not being able to manifest much policy but he is at least not a visual symbol of total decay.

His base perceives him otherwise. So people will at least express different expectations and will be disillusioned if these do not happen.

Kinnaree said:

what's your opinion of what's the deal with antifa? Like what's their end goal? They seem to be getting less popular. A lot less, every single day they riot and attack innocent people. To the point some weirdos think it's Trump ordering them to destroy buildings and attack and harrass people so they can the rest of country will vote for him. That's obviously b.s. as you can see their hatred in their eyes when they talk about whites, Trump and the police but is antifa really that stupid to not see they're making everyone hate them? Are they, the (((leaders))), just that confident that media has their back? The ones on the fields are made up of many mentally ill people and blatant jews so they fail at getting the right propaganda pieces they need. Or am just in a bubble and the majority of citizens really believe antifa is an idea and are the good guys?

Then the other thought I like to rely on the most is that their major failure is the result of the F-RTR and it just shows the enemy is desperate.

Lastly it didn't dawn on me that there's probably a lot of jews in the proud boys. Duh there's most likely a lot of them in there. Thanks for the heads up. It'll be a shame if they really are ran from pissrael.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/what-expect-when-chinese-invaders-come-your-city .. When the lockdown starts again ( if it does ), and the elections bring mass chaos, what are the chances of these Chicoms striking?

The Election Day is right around the corner. It is in 29 days ahead to be precise. We are still in the midst of the triple conjuction of three slow moving planets and they are squaring Mars retrograde at the time I am writing this entry here. Making matters worse, in 73 days Saturn and Jupiter will hit Aquarius which is one of the signs of Satan and they will both not only square with Uranus but also with Mars in Taurus at the beginning of 2021. And Pluto will remain in Capricorn till 2025 still making disasters and wreaking havoc.

To be honest, I have never considered Trump as the reincarnation or as a brand new form of Hitler for there was and there will be only one Hitler in history and I gather, when the Gods arrive on Earth will be scorted by him on the very same body when he left Earth and not reincarnated on another body. That being said, so far Trump has shown and proved us he is the best leader of the world for the being. He has done a lot to our cause namely to western civilization and to prepare the mindset, the consciousness of people and the world as whole for the arrival of Satan and his Gallant Army in the next 20 or 25 years. He wasn't able to do things differently; if he wanted to keep the power, his massive fortune and of course to remain alive he had to act as he did. It is 2020 and the kikes still have the upper hand, they still control the Earth, politics, the economy, social media and are inside of all administrations of the world even though they have been severely punished, destroyed, cursed, attacked and almost reduced to ashes, they still rule. We must face the music and accept it and keep fighting till they are finally doomed and annihilated. We are still alive and kicking, being able to smite these filthy yids owing to Satan's Victory on the astral who never yold, who never gave up and kept sending men loyal to Him to Earth and also because of the strategies and the relentless attacks of the Gods against the greys, the spiteful nordics and those heinous reptilians since the inception of this war. Considering Trump as a new Hitler or as NS is childish and stupid, only a moron would believe so but he is the best choice there is for the United States of America and therefore the world. We all depend on the result of this election not only you fellow American Satanists. Should the United States fall we are all fucking doomed. Communism is ensued all over the western world along with the
spread of the nefarious so called religion pisslam imposed by brute force on Europe and on South America everything plotted by the kikes from Russia and mainly China.

That fucking jewish disgusting raisin biden can barely talk without forgetting what he had just said or without stuttering therefore he will be removed, assassinated or will resign after the 6th month and it will be the nigger woman who accompanies him the one in charge and of course filthy jewish nigger Obama and his tranny "wife" along with the jews orchestrating everything under the wraps. If the commies overtake western civilization it will be the end of the white race as we will be the most attacked no matter where we live. Racism against white people if Trump loses will rear its head multiplied. Decent working people who have busted their asses off for decades to live a decent life will lose their savings, their stores and everything they have worked hard for as they will be looted in the best scenarios since they are mostly bound to be slaughtered by these savage crackpots.

Regarding the likelihood of Trump being partially jewish or a crypto jew, I honestly highly doubt it. First because I don't sense the jewish depressing and tedious vibe I feel when looking at other jews/crypto jews. Second because I haven't found any jewish physical trait on him. He has a double chin and a "strange" mouth which could be red flag but the former is owing to his obesity. He is well-fed then he is supposed to have a double chin. The only jewish about him are certain acts he did to pay lip service to the kikes which I can understand due to the drastic situation we were/are in and his offspring (this is something I will never forgive him for. I can't even see a jew on the streets without feeling sick I can't even imagine how a gentile can see any of these dreadful creatures hot and how a man can raise to the occasion). Melania isn't a jewess by the way thus making Barron a gentile as well. Anyway when Trump and all other world leaders came to Argentina in 2018 for the G20 the fact that he was ushered by his wife set the tongues wagging on most argies and they said "viene con la rusita" ("he is coming with the tiny russian". In Argentina calling some "ruso" is a way of addressing someone as a "jew" since most jews who parasite in my land came from Russia at the end of XIX century. We make a distinction though between argies who descend from true Russians and of Russian Jews. The former are referred as "rusos de Rusia" (Russians from Russia) and the latter as "Rusos de mierda" (shitty jews). According to them, she was a jewess I never knew from where they got those claims but they were also unable to provide me with a proper answer to their assertion.

As for what I think of Trump personally if he is one of us working in the shadows and all he has done to "aid" the jews is an strategy to stab them in the back when they don't expect it I don't know what to make of it. I am sitting on the fence on believing he could be one of us pretending to be at the mercy of jewish bindings or he is just an smart man who loves his country, wants to be in the limelight, and understands that in order for him to be able to accomplish good things for his land and be remembered as an important president in the history of the US he has to kneel before the jews and abide their orders. Whatever the answer to that thought of mine is, we must support him get him in office. Time will tell us whether he is an infiltrator fighting for our cause, fighting for our cause unbeknownst to him or just another jewish puppet. Whatever the Gods have in store for him despite his blunders and stupidities if what he has managed to do for us was legit and not to dupe gentiles into believing he was a hope and then selling thousands of gentiles to the Jewish slaughterhouse they will let him live. His actions have helped us and I am sure the Gods support him we must do that too.
The Gods are still combating on their planet and will cease to fight once the last jew, hybrid, traitor, enemy nordic, reptilian and other filth are exterminated so are we. Four more years of Trump on the office will provide them and us with time to have the Earth ready for their arrival.

Everybody at the time given by the Clergy our bodies facing our altars with the sigil of Satan and his candles light on we must inflict as much pain, destruction and suffering within the jewish rotten system through the RTR given from Satan himself. I use all my wrath, all the frustration and unfairness I feel owing to the situation, all little problems on the day to increase the power of my ritual and I suggest everybody do the same as it will amplify the ritual and will be very therapeutical. Moreover, I have been considering on using props as I desperately seek to inflict as much pain on them as possible.

We must not fall back, we must not surrender we must prove our loyalty to Satan and to the power of Hell. We are his berserkers on Earth to bring the kikes to annihilation. It is not time to be a meek gentile , a coward or sluggish it is time to smash our foes and to send right to where they belong.

The Gates of Hell shall be closed very soon. Truth shall emerge to the surface. The true faces of those who hide behind a mask of lies shall be revealed. Time moves faster as it is showing the end of the cycle and the end of this age of pisces.
The last battle on the astral plane and on Earth shall begin. Those asinine losers or cowards who didn't pluck up courage to commit themselves to fight for their lives,that of their beloved ones for the safety of Earth and of Mother Nature shall face the consequences of their cowardice, their ignorance and their stupidity. Neither Satan nor Enlil nor any God will force them or oblige them to join Hell's Army as they respect above all free will contrary to the fucking warmonger jewish so called god which is just jewish collective consciousness and the jewish race as a whole. A choice shall be made. Any member of this Clergy will demand them to join us neither myself. I have tried to wake many moronic losers up but it is a waste of time and of energy I'd better use that energy for myself my security, my joy and to perform the rituals to release our planet from the jewish curse. As a proud worthy son of Satan I will be side by side Satan, Enlil the Gods and my satanic comrades the rest can rot in their ignorance. I won't and can't do anything concerning the will of their body, soul or spirit.
As Maxine once stated "many will want to join us in the last minute but it will be too late for them"

LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THE LAND CHOSEN BY SATAN TO BE THE NEW ATLANTIS!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ENLIL
HAIL ISIS
HAIL AZAZEL
HEIL HITLER
HAIL HELL

GO TRUMP!!!

I know where this is going. The Christians are going to be persecuted by the Jews to such an extent in the near future ( Next 10 to 50 years ? ),, and the Jewish elite, media, and religion will blame Satan,,, so,,, the Christians and their Jewish handlers in 'high positions' will declare war on ''all occultists'",, which includes Psychics, Hindus, Buddhists, Yoga, Kundalini, Shamans, Voodoo, Astrologers, Spiritualists, etc. to such a degree that they will declare "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live", from Exodus. When food gets scarce,, and I mean far worse than it is now,, foreign invaders take down the big and free nations, and the "heads start FALLING ( OFF )", then it will be like the Inquisition and Crusades.. Since the Jewish elite and hardcore Christians and Muslims call all of these and other occult practices 'the devil' they will go on a rampage against everything, including, Wicca Crystal Gazers, Tarot Card readers, Reiki, Falun Gong, Necromancers, etc. They will work to strip Gentiles of all spiritual knowledge by any means necessary including torture and murder. Then,, they will '''scapegoat'''' their crimes onto the Jewish thought form god, and say, "It was the Wrath of God,, the Judgement of God, God punishing the wicked, God cleaning the world of ALL that displeases Him"", etc... ((( What Jewish holiday, important feast day, week, month, etc.. would aid the Jews in this ??? ). Astrological dates as well.? ..... This is just one realistic scenario that might happen. Nothing is certain.

Trump is definitely not anywhere close to someone like Hitler. Trump is very far from being advanced anywhere similar to any god. But he is naturally gifted in some ways in a more than average amount, this has helped him become so successful. This giftedness is probably mostly astrological, and maybe not as much from his own progress in previous generations. He is not any more advanced than anybody else who is extremely good at a difficult job, someone like a doctor or scientist or lawyer. Just his gifts and talents are mostly all about handling businesses.

Trump has a lot of common sense, and he wants to do everything he can to help all Americans. These are the best things about him, and these are what guides most of his actions. All the skill in business just makes it easier, it allows him to see ways that things could be done that are outside of the perspective of a politician.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is very strange how, a few days before the election, President Trump suddenly has come down with Coronavirus. The same goes for Melania Trump. One could call this a strange misfortune, but given we know a bit better, one would assume that this is nothing sort of "coincidence" given the times we are going through with the rituals of the enemy at full throttle.

It is known that the Jews may have kissed ass to Trump, and he may have been dual faced when it comes to dealing with things that involve them, and the jews did not really like that. After the ass kissing the jews as usual went forward with the general attacks they do. It doesn't take much of them to curse someone that is causing them issues, even if it is one of them.

People say online that the "Chinese Virus" hit Trump on the "Chinese National Day", that's true. But it also hit him when else? During the Jewish Holidays. Basically, during Jewish Sukkot, and if it showed up today, maybe he got it during Yom Kippur? High likely and coincidental.

As about the Jewish views on Biden, one only needs to look at the Jewish Media, which loves Joe Biden too much. The least of the allegations about pedophilia flying around for Trump, would be on the news 24/7, but when it comes to Biden, such important things are skipped. That aside, the situation with the Coronavirus is rather interesting.

It is clear anyone with any remote opposition to them, they do not want them in office. In the case of Trump this wasn't even on purpose, but rather a series of unfortunate "mistakes" that he did, and cost the enemy a lot of press and cover.

Another situation that sounded fishy but I did not share because it may have been too far, was this: is it a coincidence the whole "Pandemic" thing happened during Trump being in office and the economy doing well? We clearly saw this collapsed the economy, but curiously so, it happened when the US was actually having a good time financially, and after the enemy was too fed up with Trump fucking up every so often. So given there were other attempts to slander and who knows what else, maybe this "pandemic" situation being declared was essentially a weapon to just destabilize the world enough to replace the bad apple that is on the Washington Seat with someone they find more fitting? And meanwhile try to do whatever else on top of that also such as promote JWO planning?

Now Trump being infected, will cost him a lot of pressure in trying to win the elections [if they don't pull a fast one and maybe even try an assasination as other theories have supported before], Jews are probably thinking to themselves now, that ((("This will make a good header for the goyim to be scared, the President who didn't really want a second lockdown, dies from the CoVid goy, be very scared, oy gevalt, lockdown forever goyim until we have your goyim chips ready goyim"))).

Maybe the enemy believes that Biden will be a better tool for them to use with less mistakes done that will cost them, but no matter what, the enemy's spiritual foundation is breaking anyway. All these things clearly boil down to what people have understood as the "Globalist Agenda". The enemy is at crossroads now, and the "let's deceive the goyim and try to progressively do our shit" option is running out on it's own time. People have figured it out.

It makes sense therefore the enemy will tend to become more and more radical as time goes on. They will show no remorse on trying to fake an election, and as we have seen over September, were it not for the rituals, everyone would probably be on forced lockdown already. This was the brainwashing the enemy was setting up all of Summer.

However, as they were confronted with a powerful move of Mars in Ares, they understood that keeping the lockdown would probably end with them all dead by the angry masses, so they were like, alright, let's loosen it up. And they lost even more ground after this as people started figuring out more of what has been going on with the lockdown and it's related agendas it was carrying. Between the two people of the election, Trump is the only one who said he will not allow a second lockdown.

The real economy has been branded and called a "Worse than 1929" economy many times over, and this is actually the case. It is being artificially kept up with the printed and logistic money that is being put into it. But the real ramifications of issues such as people losing their jobs or the close to an impossibility of finding a job if there is another lockdown [for those unemployed] is all but very real.

This leads many people to the cliffs, and the enemy knows this very well. They are probably enjoying it, too, but it has taken down many jews also, such as Hollywood and many other things. The enemy is cutting a short bet to win a longer one, that is, to see if they people are prone and open to the idea of being enslaved, and testing out if they will be compliant to this.

Biden on the other hand would probably happily issue another Nation wide lock-down. However, Trump coming down with Co-Vid may later serve as an excuse of him either cowering in and changing his language on it, or probably, if everything goes fine, consider it even more necessary to not issue a second Lockdown, if he experiences the Coronavirus as nothing but a flu.

We really have to keep hammering these rituals in, as while the situation may look "simple", the situation is really serious right now. This election while plastic as with most of them, is also rather symbolic and will also pave the way for what we will experience in the rest 4 years, at least on a social level.

Trump has committed serious "Offenses", such as calling out the secret agencies [JFK was the only one who did this, and died], fiddling around with language that jews have whined is "Anti-Semetic", and generally pressed many of the buttons jews don't like Presidents to push. Jews believed that they were invisible and much of their harassment in the US began after JFK started naming their jewish secret societies.

JFK was stupid enough to have close jews to him in his circle, such as Monroe, which basically reported everything he did to Jews. In the case of Trump, we have the Chabad Kushner and some of his bloodline which is literally on the bed with Rabbis. Jews made sure to exterminate all the family of JFK and they tend to do these things because he was a Gentile and they are afraid of powerful bloodlines. This happened through a mix of cursing, and a mix of using secret services to assasinate JFK, while citing "Political necessities for the US" and some other kosher crap they usually spill out. And all this took was simply him naming something about "Secret Societies".

During Trump's office, the enemy has done some really stupid things, with even Rothschild's son being exposed in Twitter, and calling those who are against him "Enemy of the People" which is a common statement that was done by other populists and came from Hitler.

Bill Gates literally being besieged for orchestrating the Pandemic Microchipping Agenda and for endless other things, doesn't leave the enemy happy either. The list has been endless of how many things have been exposed because of this. The only reply the enemy had was just to try to censor everything worldwide and just miserably fail at it.

Apparently the AI simulation Gates did run did not outperform the RTR or the infinite wisdom of the Aether and the Gods, but as jews feel increasingly helpless, they will bow more and more to their digital "god" so it can give them more failures like this one. Most of the idols of the enemy have been besieged and have died in the consciousness of the mass mind as is, from Helen to Kimmel. The whole pandemic that was announced started a series of "coincidences" many of which worked in our favor.

Many things depend on the Rituals we are doing. Involved here are matters such as lockdowns, and other rights violation questions, such as if Governments have the rights to just lock people in any moment they desire based on loose grounds that are questioned by half of the (largely censored) medical community. Or other questions such as if they are mandated to put a forced syringe up in people's asses everytime they label something as whatever.

What base follows behind the two Candidates for the Presidency, has to do with these questions. The Left, which was supposed to go bananas when rights violations like these would happen [or at least pretend to do so], now will happily and without any questions accept everything of any personal freedom violation [including the freedom to personal health]. So long it serves them getting elected or whatever.

Many of the left or Biden's followers are supportive of compulsory vaccination, second lockdown, a thing that should be unheard of in any form of actual "Leftism", since it violates all the ideas they have tried to sold they represented all along. But since the "left and right" are defined by jews as is, we experience a paradigm shift where it is actually the so called "Right Wingers" who now are being "non compliant" in regards to vaccination.

The people who don't want a lockdown is exactly the same middle and lower class people that the left pretends they "support". The only bitches who were fine in the Lockdown were the likes of Meth Witch Madonna, living in super Mansions, and kvetching the goyim has to be locked in lest the deadly virus spreads and kills jewish queens like her. "Left" no longer means "working class" or "middle class". Ironically, these turned over to the Republicans now, which were always the "big money donor" party. Political norms change and that is especially because jews don't really give a fuck to keep up many appearances anymore.

As time goes it appears people are strangely flocking into a more general understanding of what the NWO or Jewish Globalism is trying to do, and despite of wings, they are forming a sort of resistance point.

Jews had considerable control on how the "general mass" that followed the "right and left" was before in the past, but now, there is chaos on that also. This to me appears like a very creative chaos. So they cannot exactly control what shows up anymore. Left used to be the jewish atheists for example, and right wingers the dumb Zionist xians, however now, the death of xianity has as a result many atheists on the right. The fact that both of the left and right have violated heavily on freedom of speech, has many people on both left and right, thinking about freedom of speech in the future.

As time goes, what will form out of this, is basically an apolitical mass of people that will simply hate the jewish agenda. One example of this is how many people, left and right, did hate the lockdown.

Eventually, what this amounts to, is basically, to put it simply, Jewish Globalism vs Humanity. As the enemy progresses with pressing agendas, people will start seeing that fighting in such stupid ways is a waste of energy, especially when the enemy is preparing to sabotage everyone, despite of their political inclination.

For example, the enemy censoring everything or 10 dudes controlling all the wealth supply of the planet, is something that is concerning to all, not just people of one political platform. The same goes for agendas such as trying to enslave the planet or turn humans into Borgs, or trap people in a global satellite based surveillence system like Elon is attempting to do. If these things happen, the muppet show of right and left [which Hitler understood and combatted in Germany] will end, especially in the face of these great freedom disasters that the enemy is preparing.

This year has been extremely painful for the enemy and their public image is shattered heavily. Too many people understood where this whole "Pandemic" thing was going. At the same time, this dragged down the economy and everything else, which, unironically so, was climbing and doing better during Trump. Given the jews have had a shortage of effects from direct attacks to Trump to bring him to stop doing things that cost jews [RTR effects], the so called "Pandemic" was rallied and advertised so hard [media hype] which crashed a lot of things Trump attempted to create during the Presidency.

Recently, I was reading that this virus tends to be more "Threatening" to those who have overwhelming Neaderthal DNA. Jews, in many researches, especially those of the past, have been presented as having a big amount of Neaderthal blood. We know the jews haven't evolved naturally, but they display the so called "Neaderthal" features, such as the foreheads and the rest of the goblinoid traits that involve a lot of mixing, which probably includes what we call "Neaderthal".

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/sep/30/neanderthal-genes-increase-risk-of-serious-covid-19-study-claims

It is not a coincidence the Coronavirus has swept many Rabbis in Israel, and that Israel is literally scared to death for this virus. Except of the political aspect ["We will lockdown ourselves so that the goyim emulates"], they are highly afraid of it spreading in Israel. Some of the top Rabbis of the enemy have considerably amounts of the so called "Neaderthal" blood. As mild as it appears for other Nations, and in general, Gentiles, many of which pass this as a simple flu with only a few casualties, Jews for whatever reason appear, except of the agenda issue, to be rather scared of the so called virus. They have sacrificed all their holidays just to save their asses from this, but things will escalate for the worse anyway for them.

Jews are clearly sided with the LOCKDOWN scenario for humanity to forward, and they want everything humanity has discovered, including forced vaccination, micro-chipping, enforcing digital currency, and who knows how far the rabbi(t) hole will go, probably all the way down to Georgia Guidestones if not stopped. But we have been stopping it and it has been going horribly for them. Israel was as stupid as to literally go forward and espouse microchipping and all the rest of the insane things, because of the so called "Lockdown".

This year has been a most costly for the enemy on all fronts, and rather damning.

Jews are also rather terrified of a so called "spread" of any virus, including this one, because simply, even a 0.5% mortality rate of a global spread, would disproportionately kill many of them. Meanwhile, for most Gentiles, it doesn't really stick or look like it will be a death scenario.

Observing the history of the jews and their abuse, in general, they never could give a dime less than about the life of the normal people or the "Goyim". Were this situation not threatening to the jews in some way, even remotely, they would be like "Business as usual goyim, it doesn't matter if a Pandemic is going".

Even if a virus killed half the Gentiles of Earth but left jews intact, the jews would never stop Nations from production and so forth, because of course, profits. But this time around a virus shows up that somehow threatens Israel even remotely [and much of it's rabbinical elderly population] so they literally halted all the planet and tried at the same time to impose Globalism because of a whatever mediocre event. And failing at it while implementing this too.

They are clearly losing control of both the situation, and losing on basically every front. The bad news is that humanity tends to pay large prices for this, but this is what happens when spiritual disinfection from ticks begins to take place. The ticks violently attack the host, until they are completely removed.

All in all they appear to be losing it, and this should only be encouraging news of bigger and bigger victories.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Another fantastic post brother.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is very strange how, a few days before the election, President Trump suddenly has come down with Coronavirus. The same goes for Melania Trump. One could call this a strange misfortune, but given we know a bit better, one would assume that this is nothing sort of "coincidence" given the times we are going through with the rituals of the enemy at full throttle.

It is known that the Jews may have kissed ass to Trump, and he may have been dual faced when it comes to dealing with things that involve them, and the jews did not really like that. After the ass kissing the jews as usual went forward with the general attacks they do. It doesn't take much of them to curse someone that is causing them issues, even if it is one of them.

People say online that the "Chinese Virus" hit Trump on the "Chinese National Day", that's true. But it also hit him when else? During the Jewish Holidays. Basically, during Jewish Sukkot, and if it showed up today, maybe he got it during Yom Kippur? High likely and coincidental.

As about the Jewish views on Biden, one only needs to look at the Jewish Media, which loves Joe Biden too much. The least of the allegations about pedophilia flying around for Trump, would be on the news 24/7, but when it comes to Biden, such important things are skipped. That aside, the situation with the Coronavirus is rather interesting.

It is clear anyone with any remote opposition to them, they do not want them in office. In the case of Trump this wasn't even on purpose, but rather a series of unfortunate "mistakes" that he did, and cost the enemy a lot of press and cover.

Another situation that sounded fishy but I did not share because it may have been too far, was this: is it a coincidence the whole "Pandemic" thing happened during Trump being in office and the economy doing well? We clearly saw this collapsed the economy, but curiously so, it happened when the US was actually having a good time financially, and after the enemy was too fed up with Trump fucking up every so often. So given there were other attempts to slander and who knows what else, maybe this "pandemic" situation being declared was essentially a weapon to just destabilize the world enough to replace the bad apple that is on the Washington Seat with someone they find more fitting? And meanwhile try to do whatever else on top of that also such as promote JWO planning?

Now Trump being infected, will cost him a lot of pressure in trying to win the elections [if they don't pull a fast one and maybe even try an assasination as other theories have supported before], Jews are probably thinking to themselves now, that ((("This will make a good header for the goyim to be scared, the President who didn't really want a second lockdown, dies from the CoVid goy, be very scared, oy gevalt, lockdown forever goyim until we have your goyim chips ready goyim"))).

Maybe the enemy believes that Biden will be a better tool for them to use with less mistakes done that will cost them, but no matter what, the enemy's spiritual foundation is breaking anyway. All these things clearly boil down to what people have understood as the "Globalist Agenda". The enemy is at crossroads now, and the "let's deceive the goyim and try to progressively do our shit" option is running out on it's own time. People have figured it out.

It makes sense therefore the enemy will tend to become more and more radical as time goes on. They will show no remorse on trying to fake an election, and as we have seen over September, were it not for the rituals, everyone would probably be on forced lockdown already. This was the brainwashing the enemy was setting up all of Summer.

However, as they were confronted with a powerful move of Mars in Ares, they understood that keeping the lockdown would probably end with them all dead by the angry masses, so they were like, alright, let's loosen it up. And they lost even more ground after this as people started figuring out more of what has been going on with the lockdown and it's related agendas it was carrying. Between the two people of the election, Trump is the only one who said he will not allow a second lockdown.

The real economy has been branded and called a "Worse than 1929" economy many times over, and this is actually the case. It is being artificially kept up with the printed and logistic money that is being put into it. But the real ramifications of issues such as people losing their jobs or the close to an impossibility of finding a job if there is another lockdown [for those unemployed] is all but very real.

This leads many people to the cliffs, and the enemy knows this very well. They are probably enjoying it, too, but it has taken down many jews also, such as Hollywood and many other things. The enemy is cutting a short bet to win a longer one, that is, to see if they people are prone and open to the idea of being enslaved, and testing out if they will be compliant to this.

Biden on the other hand would probably happily issue another Nation wide lock-down. However, Trump coming down with Co-Vid may later serve as an excuse of him either cowering in and changing his language on it, or probably, if everything goes fine, consider it even more necessary to not issue a second Lockdown, if he experiences the Coronavirus as nothing but a flu.

We really have to keep hammering these rituals in, as while the situation may look "simple", the situation is really serious right now. This election while plastic as with most of them, is also rather symbolic and will also pave the way for what we will experience in the rest 4 years, at least on a social level.

Trump has committed serious "Offenses", such as calling out the secret agencies [JFK was the only one who did this, and died], fiddling around with language that jews have whined is "Anti-Semetic", and generally pressed many of the buttons jews don't like Presidents to push. Jews believed that they were invisible and much of their harassment in the US began after JFK started naming their jewish secret societies.

JFK was stupid enough to have close jews to him in his circle, such as Monroe, which basically reported everything he did to Jews. In the case of Trump, we have the Chabad Kushner and some of his bloodline which is literally on the bed with Rabbis. Jews made sure to exterminate all the family of JFK and they tend to do these things because he was a Gentile and they are afraid of powerful bloodlines. This happened through a mix of cursing, and a mix of using secret services to assasinate JFK, while citing "Political necessities for the US" and some other kosher crap they usually spill out. And all this took was simply him naming something about "Secret Societies".

During Trump's office, the enemy has done some really stupid things, with even Rothschild's son being exposed in Twitter, and calling those who are against him "Enemy of the People" which is a common statement that was done by other populists and came from Hitler.

Bill Gates literally being besieged for orchestrating the Pandemic Microchipping Agenda and for endless other things, doesn't leave the enemy happy either. The list has been endless of how many things have been exposed because of this. The only reply the enemy had was just to try to censor everything worldwide and just miserably fail at it.

Apparently the AI simulation Gates did run did not outperform the RTR or the infinite wisdom of the Aether and the Gods, but as jews feel increasingly helpless, they will bow more and more to their digital "god" so it can give them more failures like this one. Most of the idols of the enemy have been besieged and have died in the consciousness of the mass mind as is, from Helen to Kimmel. The whole pandemic that was announced started a series of "coincidences" many of which worked in our favor.

Many things depend on the Rituals we are doing. Involved here are matters such as lockdowns, and other rights violation questions, such as if Governments have the rights to just lock people in any moment they desire based on loose grounds that are questioned by half of the (largely censored) medical community. Or other questions such as if they are mandated to put a forced syringe up in people's asses everytime they label something as whatever.

What base follows behind the two Candidates for the Presidency, has to do with these questions. The Left, which was supposed to go bananas when rights violations like these would happen [or at least pretend to do so], now will happily and without any questions accept everything of any personal freedom violation [including the freedom to personal health]. So long it serves them getting elected or whatever.

Many of the left or Biden's followers are supportive of compulsory vaccination, second lockdown, a thing that should be unheard of in any form of actual "Leftism", since it violates all the ideas they have tried to sold they represented all along. But since the "left and right" are defined by jews as is, we experience a paradigm shift where it is actually the so called "Right Wingers" who now are being "non compliant" in regards to vaccination.

The people who don't want a lockdown is exactly the same middle and lower class people that the left pretends they "support". The only bitches who were fine in the Lockdown were the likes of Meth Witch Madonna, living in super Mansions, and kvetching the goyim has to be locked in lest the deadly virus spreads and kills jewish queens like her. "Left" no longer means "working class" or "middle class". Ironically, these turned over to the Republicans now, which were always the "big money donor" party. Political norms change and that is especially because jews don't really give a fuck to keep up many appearances anymore.

As time goes it appears people are strangely flocking into a more general understanding of what the NWO or Jewish Globalism is trying to do, and despite of wings, they are forming a sort of resistance point.

Jews had considerable control on how the "general mass" that followed the "right and left" was before in the past, but now, there is chaos on that also. This to me appears like a very creative chaos. So they cannot exactly control what shows up anymore. Left used to be the jewish atheists for example, and right wingers the dumb Zionist xians, however now, the death of xianity has as a result many atheists on the right. The fact that both of the left and right have violated heavily on freedom of speech, has many people on both left and right, thinking about freedom of speech in the future.

As time goes, what will form out of this, is basically an apolitical mass of people that will simply hate the jewish agenda. One example of this is how many people, left and right, did hate the lockdown.

Eventually, what this amounts to, is basically, to put it simply, Jewish Globalism vs Humanity. As the enemy progresses with pressing agendas, people will start seeing that fighting in such stupid ways is a waste of energy, especially when the enemy is preparing to sabotage everyone, despite of their political inclination.

For example, the enemy censoring everything or 10 dudes controlling all the wealth supply of the planet, is something that is concerning to all, not just people of one political platform. The same goes for agendas such as trying to enslave the planet or turn humans into Borgs, or trap people in a global satellite based surveillence system like Elon is attempting to do. If these things happen, the muppet show of right and left [which Hitler understood and combatted in Germany] will end, especially in the face of these great freedom disasters that the enemy is preparing.

This year has been extremely painful for the enemy and their public image is shattered heavily. Too many people understood where this whole "Pandemic" thing was going. At the same time, this dragged down the economy and everything else, which, unironically so, was climbing and doing better during Trump. Given the jews have had a shortage of effects from direct attacks to Trump to bring him to stop doing things that cost jews [RTR effects], the so called "Pandemic" was rallied and advertised so hard [media hype] which crashed a lot of things Trump attempted to create during the Presidency.

Recently, I was reading that this virus tends to be more "Threatening" to those who have overwhelming Neaderthal DNA. Jews, in many researches, especially those of the past, have been presented as having a big amount of Neaderthal blood. We know the jews haven't evolved naturally, but they display the so called "Neaderthal" features, such as the foreheads and the rest of the goblinoid traits that involve a lot of mixing, which probably includes what we call "Neaderthal".

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/sep/30/neanderthal-genes-increase-risk-of-serious-covid-19-study-claims

It is not a coincidence the Coronavirus has swept many Rabbis in Israel, and that Israel is literally scared to death for this virus. Except of the political aspect ["We will lockdown ourselves so that the goyim emulates"], they are highly afraid of it spreading in Israel. Some of the top Rabbis of the enemy have considerably amounts of the so called "Neaderthal" blood. As mild as it appears for other Nations, and in general, Gentiles, many of which pass this as a simple flu with only a few casualties, Jews for whatever reason appear, except of the agenda issue, to be rather scared of the so called virus. They have sacrificed all their holidays just to save their asses from this, but things will escalate for the worse anyway for them.

Jews are clearly sided with the LOCKDOWN scenario for humanity to forward, and they want everything humanity has discovered, including forced vaccination, micro-chipping, enforcing digital currency, and who knows how far the rabbi(t) hole will go, probably all the way down to Georgia Guidestones if not stopped. But we have been stopping it and it has been going horribly for them. Israel was as stupid as to literally go forward and espouse microchipping and all the rest of the insane things, because of the so called "Lockdown".

This year has been a most costly for the enemy on all fronts, and rather damning.

Jews are also rather terrified of a so called "spread" of any virus, including this one, because simply, even a 0.5% mortality rate of a global spread, would disproportionately kill many of them. Meanwhile, for most Gentiles, it doesn't really stick or look like it will be a death scenario.

Observing the history of the jews and their abuse, in general, they never could give a dime less than about the life of the normal people or the "Goyim". Were this situation not threatening to the jews in some way, even remotely, they would be like "Business as usual goyim, it doesn't matter if a Pandemic is going".

Even if a virus killed half the Gentiles of Earth but left jews intact, the jews would never stop Nations from production and so forth, because of course, profits. But this time around a virus shows up that somehow threatens Israel even remotely [and much of it's rabbinical elderly population] so they literally halted all the planet and tried at the same time to impose Globalism because of a whatever mediocre event. And failing at it while implementing this too.

They are clearly losing control of both the situation, and losing on basically every front. The bad news is that humanity tends to pay large prices for this, but this is what happens when spiritual disinfection from ticks begins to take place. The ticks violently attack the host, until they are completely removed.

All in all they appear to be losing it, and this should only be encouraging news of bigger and bigger victories.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Another fantastic post brother.

TRUMP GOT THE VIRUS..... DAYS LATER,,, HE ANNOUNCES,,, THAT,,,,,, HE IS CURED..... NOW,,,,, THE PUBLIC,,,, WILL READILY ACCEPT THE VACCINE....... ==== uh-----oh

ClappyBird said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Havok admitted his father is Jewish in his discord.

https://www.noelshack.com/2020-42-4-1602788220-screenshot-2020-10-14-18-28-01.png

Here is a translated version of the image:

hElQCua.jpg

note it says RTR's not TRR's.

According to image, Havok says: "But I must have Jewish blood for sure on the side of my paternal family"

Joe Biden has paedophilia and incest relationship.
376cqi-jpg.4751
(She is grandfather)
1601470251778-png.4758

and https://www.bitchute.com/video/ILxslac6nDON/ (Im not does support Trump but this video is proof Biden of pedophilia!)

Sorry for this image but these images the Joe Biden is pedophilia proof.

ClappyBird said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Havok said:

Havok admitted his father is Jewish in his discord.

https://www.noelshack.com/2020-42-4-1602788220-screenshot-2020-10-14-18-28-01.png

Wtf are you guys doing discussing JOS stuff over discord? This can be easily manipulated, impersonated or down right lied about. If we wanted to get on discord we'd join one of the countless discords spammed over in 4chan.

We are not mediators in Satanism. If someone needs help or guidance then post a thread about it. That way the individual can be pointed in the right direction.

Any talk of discord and anime chicks automatically sets of my alarm bells to an infiltrator. But that's just me.

Is it the admittance that is jewish or the fact that people are conning people into Discord, gathering info about them etc? That should be clear.

Anyhow, it appears some people do this anyway despite the freak factor.

But it is really bad. Too many innocent SS destroyed from this.

Discord is not safe to use in any manner. It's sole purpose is literally just data-mining, hence why it is free. Do you think they would give you a free app, as well as free server usage for life, just out of the goodness of their hearts?

Don't use discord for anything related to private matters, ESPECIALLY JOS stuff.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is it the admittance that is jewish or the fact that people are conning people into Discord, gathering info about them etc? That should be clear.

Anyhow, it appears some people do this anyway despite the freak factor.

But it is really bad. Too many innocent SS destroyed from this.

Exactly. Help or discussion should be done in an honest and public manner.

The Jews, and ill like them, love closed doors and supposed ULTRA INSTINCT SUPER MEGA SECRET SECT. Where they, in their anime weeb wisdom, pass their lies and delusions to unsuspecting victims.

I dont know why you guys keep doing this. These apps are dangerous, connected to many violent incidents (involving pseudo-Satanists, antifa, incels, and all kinds of groups allowed to do whatever they want with servers never being taken down). You don't know who you are even talking to. Make friends in real life and stop addressing rebbes in servers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back