Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mental Resilience, The Combative Mind and My Story

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
The human mind is very subject to many kinds of programming, and for the sake of simplicity let's just call this habits.

One's behavioural inclination is something that spills out to not just one area of life, but many others that you wouldn't think to even apply. When it comes to meditation, motivation, facing fears and opposition, how you react is a conduct of habit, what you repeatedly program and enforce into your own psychic/mental behaviour by your own actions and repeating thought processes, even in the most simple of ways, and this is something that then builds as an integrated part of your personality.

It is true, many planets in a natal chart can influence behaviour such as laziness, apathy and cowardice among other things, but the key to changing this is not by continually feeding it and giving into the energies that enforce this psychic programming of the personality. Any opposite factor, material, matter or energy that opposes another always meets with resistance, and this is what you feel when you have to force yourself to do something you don't want to, this is the very essence of 'retreat'.

Energy in it's most natural state works in a caving manner, something is always giving in to another force in order to allow it to flow as the universe is built upon constant change and naturally without a conscious sentient effort of opposition, these energies never go up against one another in the natures they be. When you are the very being that enables this and gives into an opposing force, you are not being in control of the universe around you, you are being a victim to it and this is the opposite of what Satan and our gods intend for us as very descendants and creations of a race that masters the very elements and forces around them.

These kinds of things can manifest in such little ways - not wanting to put in the effort to make your bed in the morning, hitting the snooze button the second your alarm wakes you up, deciding to extend your shower time because you don't want to face the cold beyond the warm comforting waters. When you build this habit of retreat, retreat, retreat, how do you ever expect to build the habit of fight, fight, fight?

I am imparting this information based upon what I myself have been taught, told and reminded in these past couple of weeks by many signs, because I once had that fight, fight, fight attitude where in all oppositions I was ALWAYS motivated to go full out on the attack independently and I would always succeed and rise above, but admittedly throughout the course of the last 6 to 7 months in ways I wish I'd noticed soon enough for how severe of a mental space it was going to land me in that had me fallen into retreat, retreat, retreat, and you know where I ended up in? A hole. A deep, dark and depressing hole of immense struggle and suffering, expecting someone to save me but nobody would.

So why wouldn't Satan and the gods save me from the negative torture of fears, doubts and depression that I was dealing with and placing upon myself as well by focusing so much and allowing myself to sink from it? Why wouldn't they just 'get rid of it' for me if I was clearly struggling? Because this would only enforce and encourage the habit of mind that I had fallen into of retreating, not putting the effort to truly and forcefully face and fight it because clearly they knew I could otherwise I would've gotten help like I have for legit things I couldn't handle in the past... and I was urged to this not long ago in answer as well:

""First of all, what is this *really* doing? It is making a dependent cripple of BOTH the client and the practitioner. No knowledge is given. No higher level of personal power is reached to do this alone, by one's self. It is in reality, damning them both the practitioner and the patient to an existence of dependence on external entities;"

I had been constantly told most relentlessly in these past weeks (and the very convenient sermon reposts other members have been making and sermons in general of which have been greatly appreciated are immensely telling, nobody ever really knows when they're being used as a medium by the gods for someone else, hell I can almost guarantee you I'm one right now just in writing all of this), that I must be the one to save myself because I can, just like I had always done before, in fact I had attained more spiritual power and understanding in the last year than I had in the last 5, so how could I possibly NOT handle it? Because what had been holding me back and dragging me down was the very attitude and habit of behaviour I slipped into, and this is just how damaging this kind of thing can be no matter how spiritually powerful or strong you are and no matter how intuitive or psychic you may be even, it's something you don't really notice and when you do it's still something you have to put effort in fighting to change.

You could be the spiritually weakest most brand-spanking new member to meditations with spiritual power that you're only just starting to gain and understand, but if you have the mental attitude of "can do" and striving for betterment, if you are able to build yourself up to have the habit of facing oppositions and obstacles and fight fears and doubt, if you are able to suck-it-up and overcome laziness and give what you can give on a consistent basis, then you have no idea how far superior, more powerful and higher up this makes you in comparison to someone actually more spiritually powerful and further along on this path who is fallen into the exact opposite habits. Because on that scale you are the one gradually rising while they are the one gradually falling should they remain in that mindset, it is all in the mind of the self and the habits you make.

Retreating, the ease of safety, falling away from opposition and developing a fearful and debilitating mindset of "I can't" is what grows over time on it's own and each time you feed this thinking you further enforce that psychic programming. Once you start doing it for the smallest of things, it bleeds out into everything else, including spirituality. It withers you and drowns you where you allow yourself to be a victim to everything around you, but this is not unfixable or unchangeable no matter how many years you may have been into this habit. And I cannot stress enough the importance of void meditation when it comes to psychic and mental matters, of which I should have most assuredly been utilizing far more often, the very second something bothers you negatively, just stop. Stop thinking it. Entirely. Nothing. Learn and practice to instantly assert and flip that switch off and let all of that just fly by you harmlessly.

I have been diligently and regularly correcting what had happened to me and am starting to feel much better and have been seeing answers, help and guidance from Satan and the gods more clearly than ever before, it's most legitimately on a very personal level than I've ever experienced. I already fixed the retreating habit and no longer go to them the second the going gets rough and am actually facing things again, not quite like I used to just yet but I've already been told "You can't expect something like this to be fixed in a month", it takes time but what matters is consistency and regularity and keeping on the up and up.

And believe me, in the states I had been in, I was in no condition to suddenly just be able to up and 'do this' by some sort of miracle, and I had not been the strong and resilient combative guy I was last year for quite some time now so all of that was virtually completely dormant, so it's not like I had any 'special' traits that helped me here. I had to put in effort in other areas throughout the course of the last month in being able to just get this far. Anybody can be able to achieve these things, the effort and correcting your thought processes is what counts and builds towards it.

You have to believe, you have to really tell yourself "I BELIEVE, I CAN do this! I am fighting this right here, right now and I am SUCCEEDING!". FIGHT for that mindset, and no in these past couple of weeks it has not been easy for me to do that myself, you have to fight the negative mindset and strongly assert yourself and every time I achieve it even if for but a moment, it gets just that much easier going forward to assert it better and better for myself more easily and more easily and you become more familiar and accustomed to doing that each time. This kind of correction of positive and affirmative confident thinking is taught by psychologists and counselors, because it works and proves real results because this is how you REPROGRAM your psychic inclinations, your mind, how you correct and change your thought process and this is done very legitimately via spiritual and psychic means by doing this with intent. This is why it works.

Another thing I remember some months back, was a chore I had to get done. Wasn't too big of a chore but this was around the time I was really starting to fall with apathy and laziness, and the issue I made was in half-assing it just to get it out of the way so I could do something more fun. The second I left that room to put away the cleaning supplies, I cannot tell you how strong of an urge was being screamed into my head out of no where to immediately turn around, go back and do it properly. Try as I might in fighting this urge not knowing at the time I was being sternly 'told' to for a very good and meaningful reason, I could not resist it and in realizing it for what it was, I went back and did as I was told even though I didn't like it, I just forced myself to.

In all honesty, I should've taken that more seriously for what it meant and stayed consistent in listening to it for everything. The gods speak to us and make us do things through urges for good reason, they are trying to give a message. By inciting the habit and behaviour of intending in mindset that it's perfectly okay to half-ass something as small as a chore, that is precisely how it bleeds out into other areas thinking it's okay to half-ass everything else, including my meditations and workings. And indeed this is exactly what happened over time, not with important matters like the RTR, but in other efforts such as cleaning chakras and building my aura of protection and even workings that were supposed to help me in that I didn't give my full focus or effort, ultimately directing little to no energy into it at all. And this really opened me up to a heaping shit-pile of garbage of which I am ashamed of but am glad that I am putting in the effort to fix and have already made a lot of good progress.

These kinds of things build from habits you make all over the place. Are you really going to take a bus or a cab to a place that's only a 10 to 15 minute walk when you're actually fully capable of making that trek in good health and physical capability? Can you spare 30 seconds of your whole entire 16 hour day to make your bed? Forcing yourself to do little things that you don't want to do but are necessary and can only ever give you something to gain no matter how small it is is how you build such habits in other areas. Practicing to give 100% and doing things properly as they should reasonably be is how you expand that habit in other more major and important areas as well where it most truly matters.

It's about programming the psychic mind and behaviour positively and this is actually trained in the military. Solders MUST make their beds every morning, they MUST shave, brush their teeth, shower, practice good hygiene and they MUST keep their living space clean at all times and to do all of this consistently and regularly 100% without procrastination, delay, complaint or exception, because it builds that habit of behaviour towards everything else including their very job of which such behaviour is most important and essential.

The little things count towards bigger areas. If you're lazy with your meditations, stop and take a look at your daily habits... you'll notice very coincidentally that you happen to be overall lazy in other areas, right? Something as small as not wanting to change a toilet paper roll when you use the last of it and leaving it for someone else to do is also included in this, like I said, doesn't really matter how small it is. Do you always expect and leave it to your parents to feed/brush/clean your pet of which is your own responsibility? Only ever making your housemates take out the garbage? Seeing a stain on the counter you made and leaving it for someone else to clean up instead of doing it yourself? Dropped something on the floor and don't want to pick it up?

These small things add up in habit over time.... practicing the means to correcting this behaviour and take those little steps of what you don't want to do for small things is what enforces it as a positive habit for bigger things, especially ones of more importance.

I know I make mistakes, I am not perfect, I only understand and know everything I do and have ever shared on this forum in regards to such matters because I make so many and because I've suffered so much. Sometimes I feel like the very epitome of "Learning the hard way" just so others can learn from it. So I hope in sharing my story that I helped some of you to realize that no, you're not alone. And yes, those of us further along in spiritual power, knowledge, experience and advancement whom you might think just 'get it' or have all the answers or somehow 'can't get it wrong', we most assuredly have our own shortcomings, some worst than others.

What matters though is being able to rise above this and correct what needs to be corrected. And on that note, we are with you on that progress as well, no matter how new you are or how much you feel you struggle, we are by your side growing to personal betterment in many areas all the same. We're in this together and we grow along side you in ways you don't even see or know, being more advanced, experienced or powerful does not separate us or create some kind of 'magical' division, we can be teachers but you mustn't forget that we are also still students just like you and believe it or not what you may be struggling and dealing with right now is likely precisely what any one or more of us is also working through and putting effort towards correcting.

And in the face of it all, never forget the one true high god and father who is always there to help guide you to your next steps and methods that will help you in saving yourself and overcoming any and all struggles. They may not do it for you, but they will show you how to do it yourself with the precise answers and guidance you need to hear. I am telling you it is exactly like a teacher standing by the side of a student struggling with a math problem, if that teacher answers the questions for the student, that student won't learn anything and then won't be able to go out and face the world where this knowledge then needs to be applied, but the teacher is not able to stand by their side and do it for them.

That kind of teacher will sit with you for as LONG as it takes, showing you different methods, making you notice things you didn't notice, guiding you on the methods and means to solving the problem time and time again without doing it for you or giving you the direct solution and even still all they may need to do is remind and tell you that you CAN do it and just with that confidence alone you can apply the knowledge and guidance they're giving you more easily and find and attain the solution all on your own.

That teacher knows you can do it, they know you can handle it and they know you are perfectly capable of attaining the solution yourself, they are not expecting you to some how come up with or invent a formula in order to get the answer by yourself, they know and have the working formula for that math problem and they GIVE it to you, but YOU must put in the effort towards those steps in actually applying it on your own to find the solution. They will show you the formula, they will guide and teach you on how it works and how to utilize it the first or second time around, they may even answer the first or second question for you as an example, but moving forward to further questions they want you learn how to do it on your own.

They may remind you on things you may have forgotten or didn't notice, they might draw your attention multiple times to certain details and stir your thinking to try and bring to surface that memory and confidence again, but they will not answer that math problem for you. They already have their 'diploma', they're trying to help you get yours. They will give you all of the formulas you need to know, but YOU must apply it yourself on your own. Satan and the gods are still standing there by your side as that teacher supervising your efforts and helping you along to figure out what needs to be figured out, they will answer your questions every single time, you need only raise your hand, but you cannot gain personal strength by relying on them to do that math problem for you, you must do it yourself.

In regards to spiritual and personal oppositions, fears, struggles, doubts and hindrances, there was something I used to say to myself that I need to start saying again: "I do not seek happiness - I do not seek safety - I do not seek peace - I MAKE it."

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!

Sol-of-The-Soul.png

Ghost in the Machine said:

Sol-of-The-Soul.png

Wow. Thank you so much for this. I absolutely needed every word of that. I’ve been struggling to break of out my own black hole of laziness for awhile now, and all of this finally stirred up the willpower to do so. Again, I must say thank you! :)

Ps that’s a great picture!

Perfect timing...

Another thing that’s been important for me to create - self love. I don’t receive it from others and it doesn’t lie anywhere other than within me. I can generate this energy and I’ll have so much more to give. I want to be able to be as giving as Satan energy wise so that I can help others around me advance. This will come with a lot of practice and time. I have glimpses of this capability and I need to remember I can’t just jump levels. Starts with your post here. Effort, patience, and changing the mind bit by bit. Every time I asked Satan how I can resolve certain issues, I got well... exactly what you’re saying here. I need to put effort into the little things. Being more aggressive with getting what I want and being more present. As I grow, I notice I have to give in to being ruthless and even breaking out of moral hang ups. Sometimes you gotta play hard and dirty (in the most satanic and moral of ways) I can’t be this nice little girl with so much warfare going on. It’s what the jews would like to see out of me. Passive, dumb, fearful. Nah, you got the wrong bitch.

Also, I don’t know if or when we can get into the sex drive changes as we level up, but this has also proven to be... just inconvenient. Powerful, nonetheless.

The human mind is very subject to many kinds of programming, and for the sake of simplicity let's just call this habits.

One's behavioural inclination is something that spills out to not just one area of life, but many others that you wouldn't think to even apply. When it comes to meditation, motivation, facing fears and opposition, how you react is a conduct of habit, what you repeatedly program and enforce into your own psychic/mental behaviour by your own actions and repeating thought processes, even in the most simple of ways, and this is something that then builds as an integrated part of your personality.

It is true, many planets in a natal chart can influence behaviour such as laziness, apathy and cowardice among other things, but the key to changing this is not by continually feeding it and giving into the energies that enforce this psychic programming of the personality. Any opposite factor, material, matter or energy that opposes another always meets with resistance, and this is what you feel when you have to force yourself to do something you don't want to, this is the very essence of 'retreat'.

Energy in it's most natural state works in a caving manner, something is always giving in to another force in order to allow it to flow as the universe is built upon constant change and naturally without a conscious sentient effort of opposition, these energies never go up against one another in the natures they be. When you are the very being that enables this and gives into an opposing force, you are not being in control of the universe around you, you are being a victim to it and this is the opposite of what Satan and our gods intend for us as very descendants and creations of a race that masters the very elements and forces around them.

These kinds of things can manifest in such little ways - not wanting to put in the effort to make your bed in the morning, hitting the snooze button the second your alarm wakes you up, deciding to extend your shower time because you don't want to face the cold beyond the warm comforting waters. When you build this habit of retreat, retreat, retreat, how do you ever expect to build the habit of fight, fight, fight?

I am imparting this information based upon what I myself have been taught, told and reminded in these past couple of weeks by many signs, because I once had that fight, fight, fight attitude where in all oppositions I was ALWAYS motivated to go full out on the attack independently and I would always succeed and rise above, but admittedly throughout the course of the last 6 to 7 months in ways I wish I'd noticed soon enough for how severe of a mental space it was going to land me in that had me fallen into retreat, retreat, retreat, and you know where I ended up in? A hole. A deep, dark and depressing hole of immense struggle and suffering, expecting someone to save me but nobody would.

So why wouldn't Satan and the gods save me from the negative torture of fears, doubts and depression that I was dealing with and placing upon myself as well by focusing so much and allowing myself to sink from it? Why wouldn't they just 'get rid of it' for me if I was clearly struggling? Because this would only enforce and encourage the habit of mind that I had fallen into of retreating, not putting the effort to truly and forcefully face and fight it because clearly they knew I could otherwise I would've gotten help like I have for legit things I couldn't handle in the past... and I was urged to this not long ago in answer as well:

""First of all, what is this *really* doing? It is making a dependent cripple of BOTH the client and the practitioner. No knowledge is given. No higher level of personal power is reached to do this alone, by one's self. It is in reality, damning them both the practitioner and the patient to an existence of dependence on external entities;"

I had been constantly told most relentlessly in these past weeks (and the very convenient sermon reposts other members have been making and sermons in general of which have been greatly appreciated are immensely telling, nobody ever really knows when they're being used as a medium by the gods for someone else, hell I can almost guarantee you I'm one right now just in writing all of this), that I must be the one to save myself because I can, just like I had always done before, in fact I had attained more spiritual power and understanding in the last year than I had in the last 5, so how could I possibly NOT handle it? Because what had been holding me back and dragging me down was the very attitude and habit of behaviour I slipped into, and this is just how damaging this kind of thing can be no matter how spiritually powerful or strong you are and no matter how intuitive or psychic you may be even, it's something you don't really notice and when you do it's still something you have to put effort in fighting to change.

You could be the spiritually weakest most brand-spanking new member to meditations with spiritual power that you're only just starting to gain and understand, but if you have the mental attitude of "can do" and striving for betterment, if you are able to build yourself up to have the habit of facing oppositions and obstacles and fight fears and doubt, if you are able to suck-it-up and overcome laziness and give what you can give on a consistent basis, then you have no idea how far superior, more powerful and higher up this makes you in comparison to someone actually more spiritually powerful and further along on this path who is fallen into the exact opposite habits. Because on that scale you are the one gradually rising while they are the one gradually falling should they remain in that mindset, it is all in the mind of the self and the habits you make.

Retreating, the ease of safety, falling away from opposition and developing a fearful and debilitating mindset of "I can't" is what grows over time on it's own and each time you feed this thinking you further enforce that psychic programming. Once you start doing it for the smallest of things, it bleeds out into everything else, including spirituality. It withers you and drowns you where you allow yourself to be a victim to everything around you, but this is not unfixable or unchangeable no matter how many years you may have been into this habit. And I cannot stress enough the importance of void meditation when it comes to psychic and mental matters, of which I should have most assuredly been utilizing far more often, the very second something bothers you negatively, just stop. Stop thinking it. Entirely. Nothing. Learn and practice to instantly assert and flip that switch off and let all of that just fly by you harmlessly.

I have been diligently and regularly correcting what had happened to me and am starting to feel much better and have been seeing answers, help and guidance from Satan and the gods more clearly than ever before, it's most legitimately on a very personal level than I've ever experienced. I already fixed the retreating habit and no longer go to them the second the going gets rough and am actually facing things again, not quite like I used to just yet but I've already been told "You can't expect something like this to be fixed in a month", it takes time but what matters is consistency and regularity and keeping on the up and up.

And believe me, in the states I had been in, I was in no condition to suddenly just be able to up and 'do this' by some sort of miracle, and I had not been the strong and resilient combative guy I was last year for quite some time now so all of that was virtually completely dormant, so it's not like I had any 'special' traits that helped me here. I had to put in effort in other areas throughout the course of the last month in being able to just get this far. Anybody can be able to achieve these things, the effort and correcting your thought processes is what counts and builds towards it.

You have to believe, you have to really tell yourself "I BELIEVE, I CAN do this! I am fighting this right here, right now and I am SUCCEEDING!". FIGHT for that mindset, and no in these past couple of weeks it has not been easy for me to do that myself, you have to fight the negative mindset and strongly assert yourself and every time I achieve it even if for but a moment, it gets just that much easier going forward to assert it better and better for myself more easily and more easily and you become more familiar and accustomed to doing that each time. This kind of correction of positive and affirmative confident thinking is taught by psychologists and counselors, because it works and proves real results because this is how you REPROGRAM your psychic inclinations, your mind, how you correct and change your thought process and this is done very legitimately via spiritual and psychic means by doing this with intent. This is why it works.

Another thing I remember some months back, was a chore I had to get done. Wasn't too big of a chore but this was around the time I was really starting to fall with apathy and laziness, and the issue I made was in half-assing it just to get it out of the way so I could do something more fun. The second I left that room to put away the cleaning supplies, I cannot tell you how strong of an urge was being screamed into my head out of no where to immediately turn around, go back and do it properly. Try as I might in fighting this urge not knowing at the time I was being sternly 'told' to for a very good and meaningful reason, I could not resist it and in realizing it for what it was, I went back and did as I was told even though I didn't like it, I just forced myself to.

In all honesty, I should've taken that more seriously for what it meant and stayed consistent in listening to it for everything. The gods speak to us and make us do things through urges for good reason, they are trying to give a message. By inciting the habit and behaviour of intending in mindset that it's perfectly okay to half-ass something as small as a chore, that is precisely how it bleeds out into other areas thinking it's okay to half-ass everything else, including my meditations and workings. And indeed this is exactly what happened over time, not with important matters like the RTR, but in other efforts such as cleaning chakras and building my aura of protection and even workings that were supposed to help me in that I didn't give my full focus or effort, ultimately directing little to no energy into it at all. And this really opened me up to a heaping shit-pile of garbage of which I am ashamed of but am glad that I am putting in the effort to fix and have already made a lot of good progress.

These kinds of things build from habits you make all over the place. Are you really going to take a bus or a cab to a place that's only a 10 to 15 minute walk when you're actually fully capable of making that trek in good health and physical capability? Can you spare 30 seconds of your whole entire 16 hour day to make your bed? Forcing yourself to do little things that you don't want to do but are necessary and can only ever give you something to gain no matter how small it is is how you build such habits in other areas. Practicing to give 100% and doing things properly as they should reasonably be is how you expand that habit in other more major and important areas as well where it most truly matters.

It's about programming the psychic mind and behaviour positively and this is actually trained in the military. Solders MUST make their beds every morning, they MUST shave, brush their teeth, shower, practice good hygiene and they MUST keep their living space clean at all times and to do all of this consistently and regularly 100% without procrastination, delay, complaint or exception, because it builds that habit of behaviour towards everything else including their very job of which such behaviour is most important and essential.

The little things count towards bigger areas. If you're lazy with your meditations, stop and take a look at your daily habits... you'll notice very coincidentally that you happen to be overall lazy in other areas, right? Something as small as not wanting to change a toilet paper roll when you use the last of it and leaving it for someone else to do is also included in this, like I said, doesn't really matter how small it is. Do you always expect and leave it to your parents to feed/brush/clean your pet of which is your own responsibility? Only ever making your housemates take out the garbage? Seeing a stain on the counter you made and leaving it for someone else to clean up instead of doing it yourself? Dropped something on the floor and don't want to pick it up?

These small things add up in habit over time.... practicing the means to correcting this behaviour and take those little steps of what you don't want to do for small things is what enforces it as a positive habit for bigger things, especially ones of more importance.

I know I make mistakes, I am not perfect, I only understand and know everything I do and have ever shared on this forum in regards to such matters because I make so many and because I've suffered so much. Sometimes I feel like the very epitome of "Learning the hard way" just so others can learn from it. So I hope in sharing my story that I helped some of you to realize that no, you're not alone. And yes, those of us further along in spiritual power, knowledge, experience and advancement whom you might think just 'get it' or have all the answers or somehow 'can't get it wrong', we most assuredly have our own shortcomings, some worst than others.

What matters though is being able to rise above this and correct what needs to be corrected. And on that note, we are with you on that progress as well, no matter how new you are or how much you feel you struggle, we are by your side growing to personal betterment in many areas all the same. We're in this together and we grow along side you in ways you don't even see or know, being more advanced, experienced or powerful does not separate us or create some kind of 'magical' division, we can be teachers but you mustn't forget that we are also still students just like you and believe it or not what you may be struggling and dealing with right now is likely precisely what any one or more of us is also working through and putting effort towards correcting.

And in the face of it all, never forget the one true high god and father who is always there to help guide you to your next steps and methods that will help you in saving yourself and overcoming any and all struggles. They may not do it for you, but they will show you how to do it yourself with the precise answers and guidance you need to hear. I am telling you it is exactly like a teacher standing by the side of a student struggling with a math problem, if that teacher answers the questions for the student, that student won't learn anything and then won't be able to go out and face the world where this knowledge then needs to be applied, but the teacher is not able to stand by their side and do it for them.

That kind of teacher will sit with you for as LONG as it takes, showing you different methods, making you notice things you didn't notice, guiding you on the methods and means to solving the problem time and time again without doing it for you or giving you the direct solution and even still all they may need to do is remind and tell you that you CAN do it and just with that confidence alone you can apply the knowledge and guidance they're giving you more easily and find and attain the solution all on your own.

That teacher knows you can do it, they know you can handle it and they know you are perfectly capable of attaining the solution yourself, they are not expecting you to some how come up with or invent a formula in order to get the answer by yourself, they know and have the working formula for that math problem and they GIVE it to you, but YOU must put in the effort towards those steps in actually applying it on your own to find the solution. They will show you the formula, they will guide and teach you on how it works and how to utilize it the first or second time around, they may even answer the first or second question for you as an example, but moving forward to further questions they want you learn how to do it on your own.

They may remind you on things you may have forgotten or didn't notice, they might draw your attention multiple times to certain details and stir your thinking to try and bring to surface that memory and confidence again, but they will not answer that math problem for you. They already have their 'diploma', they're trying to help you get yours. They will give you all of the formulas you need to know, but YOU must apply it yourself on your own. Satan and the gods are still standing there by your side as that teacher supervising your efforts and helping you along to figure out what needs to be figured out, they will answer your questions every single time, you need only raise your hand, but you cannot gain personal strength by relying on them to do that math problem for you, you must do it yourself.

In regards to spiritual and personal oppositions, fears, struggles, doubts and hindrances, there was something I used to say to myself that I need to start saying again: "I do not seek happiness - I do not seek safety - I do not seek peace - I MAKE it."

Sol-of-The-Soul.png

I’m just going to reply one more time and say this is bringing me to tears. Thank you. Also, if that is a drawing/painting you did, it’s beautiful.

Sundara said:
I’m just going to reply one more time and say this is bringing me to tears. Thank you. Also, if that is a drawing/painting you did, it’s beautiful.

No I did not make the artwork and if it's of any future clarification to note I never share anything I have personally created on the forum for the sake of protection and safety.

I am also glad this is of inspiration to you, it helps to look out for one another.

Have faith in yourself.

Sol-of-The-Soul.png

Glad things are going well for you. Keep up the good work.

That was a great post Ghost. Beautifully motivational, if I do say so myself. I feel there is definitely much truth in what you say, as far as strength building upon strength. When one embraces those habits of strength, it influences one to be stronger in other areas. Doing something difficult fortifies the character to take on other challenges.

For me, my "power habit" was lifting. It's amazing to look back and see how deep in the hole of despair I was, and how far I've come out of it. I almost don't feel like the same person any more. The change has been that radical. I think lifting served as a catalyst for me in that respect. One of the things I like a lot about weightlifting, is that the progress is obvious. If you lift more than you were able to before, you've become stronger. There is no second-guessing one's improvement. Also, it's motivational in that it is important to regularly do weightlifting, if one wants to keep one's gains from lifting and not lose them.

Now of course, just because lifting is my power habit, doesn't necessarily mean it must be someone else's. It could be something else, like running, swimming, chess, painting, etc. It could be anything you push hard to improve in. Whatever you strive to do, do it with passion!

If I may, I would also suggest environment is very important too. Toxic workplaces, people, etc., can place a heavy toll on someone. Anyone who is dealing with this, do yourself a favor and disconnect from those toxic influences. While it might not always be impossible for the flower to grow in poisoned soil, it is at the very least definitely much more difficult.

Sundara said:
Another thing that’s been important for me to create - self love.

Yes!!! I couldn't agree more Sundara. There is no love like self-love! When one embraces the power of self-love, there is no limit to one's potential! I made the mistake before of letting my own self-worth be defined by the love or esteem of others, and that is a recipe for much heartache and pain.

I believe self-forgiveness is often an important part of self-love too. How are we to rise above our tribulations and suffering, if we do not believe ourselves worthy? I've struggled with hyper-criticality a lot. I would see failure or weakness in all my mistakes. Sometimes, I would find it difficult to forgive myself and move on if I felt ashamed or guilty of something. Sometimes when I would feel this persistent guilt or shame, I would tell myself the following affirmation. "I forgive myself. I am done punishing myself."

Of course, now I see how silly that was. We have all made our errors. Things we are not particularly proud of or might rather forget about. If one learns from those mistakes and does better though, one becomes a greater person, and it serves no purpose to cling to those thoughts or feelings of guilt.

My message to anyone would be this. I am firmly convinced, no matter how far you have fallen, as long as you are not dead or permanently incapacitated in some way, you CAN lift yourself up! No matter how dark things get, never give up hope! Don't entertain musings of failure. Such thoughts can only serve to rob your strength. Instead, harden yourself into a fist and strike back against the cruelty in your life. Whatever you must do to get yourself into that mindset of fortitude and perseverance, do it!

When you embrace the way of power, everything will change for the better. You will NOT think you are strong, you WILL know you are strong!! ...And someday, you may have the pleasure, when you look upon your enemies, see them quake with fear in their eyes. For you survived, when nobody would help you. You pressed forward, when nobody would love you. You succeeded, when nobody would believe in you. Others will want to see you fail. Disappoint them! And do it gladly! Smirk with glee, as they look at you with jealous anger and hatred. For as they feel they will never be as good as you, so it will be.

I used to be trapped in the darkness, but now the future has never looked brighter! If I can do it, you certainly can. I want to see all my Satanist brothers and sisters rise up and be free. Let us change this world for the better, and be forever revered as the liberators of this planet.

Satan be with you my family.

P.S. If anyone is interested, you may enjoy watching this self-help video on keystone habits. These are habits which produce positive effects in many other areas of your life. If you regularly meditate, good news! You already have a keystone habit! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrnQxMDUx4

In my job even if I want to do things right, I am expected to work at such a pace that that simply is not possible.
This does indeed breed bad habits. But it is not my own fault. There can be various reasons for this such as 1 not given enough time by the superiors who decide how much time I get per client, and 2 the person I am working for wanting me to do a ton more things than that I even have time for to begin with.
Often the thing is with the latter that if this happens and I am there I notice more things that haven't been done (properly). I once spend cleaning one thing that could be done in 30 minutes or less for 2 hours or more straight because it hadn't been cleaned properly in YEARS.

Building the habit to clean something properly enough, does avoid the problem of having to spend half a day to finish cleaning.
That also means, to sort out papers, and throw them out if you do not need them. Or when you've used something, to put it away. And to not make a mess out of your room.
Also, if its about cleaning, everyone has their own likes/dislikes about this, but just make it so that you can get it done quickly enough, that you can more easily reach the places that you have trouble with otherwise.
The above I mentioned is not laziness, its called efficiency.

A deep, dark and depressing hole of immense struggle and suffering, expecting someone to save me but nobody would.

So why wouldn't Satan and the gods save me from the negative torture of fears, doubts and depression that I was dealing with and placing upon myself as well by focusing so much and allowing myself to sink from it? Why wouldn't they just 'get rid of it' for me if I was clearly struggling? Because this would only enforce and encourage the habit of mind that I had fallen into of retreating, not putting the effort to truly and forcefully face and fight it because clearly they knew I could otherwise I would've gotten help like I have for legit things I couldn't handle in the past...
That's what happened to me. I had moments of sadness, loneliness (there were also enemy attacks) and I did not understand why they didn't help me. You know, to make me feel better..
In fact, I had to change my way of thinking. I had to put my negative thoughts aside and do what I had to do. To meditate, to continue accumulating knowledge and to enjoy life.

Keep up the good work! :)
Everyone needs such motivation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back