Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some help with planetary placements and a relationship (sorta)

V12-POWER

sup fellas, there's a girl im seeing but im having issues when I want to, for example, say "fck it" and leave her.

There's no real issue between her and me, neither her habits, we really seem to match, we get along so well, she seems to be able to commit and all, shit she didn't even do anything harmful to me or anything, but I just want to break free, I know we could last a long while, but im not sure if I would like to have a girl like her as my partner

Maybe in the future, but for now I have other plans really, and I tried to do this more than once but I always end up coming back, so I knew there was something off here

So she gave me the exact time she was born, and judging by these free and cheap natal charts, it seems to match. Like I never thought it would be so damn accurate in some stuff. And looking at the compatibility thing, here's what I found

224 girl Sextile me Sun - Moon

Positive aspect: This is likely to be a significant relationship. There is a strong feeling of belonging to one another, for better or for worse, that keeps the two together.

another one:

58 girl Trine me Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship.

So there it is, it is true (unfortunately) and im not gonna lie, the previous fight we had I just told her to never talk to me anymore. obviously the following days I had this constant mind rape, it's possible to zone it out doing void meditation, but the moment I stop doing it, it begins again. The pull is fuckin IMMENSE, like nothing I've ever experienced, and here I am back with her again like a weakass

I have tried detaching from her, programming my aura to repel her energies and while those things DID work in other ways, they do not seem to protect me from this

she does not do any spiritual practice so the possibility of her applying magick on me is no-no

I've run out of ideas, so if anyone can help me, id be very fckin grateful lol

V12-POWER said:
I think you're being retarded out of fear from a real relationship and commitment. In fact I feel really bad for the girl here because those two aspects alone already will make her pretty attracted to you unless there's other stuff contradicting this. So with your immature "leave and return" approach you're probably hurting her a lot right now. You should ask yourself why it is that you are actually this scared of being with her at all, even just for a couple weeks or months. You keep returning to her because you aren't properly determined about leaving her for good, and there is a reason for that in your head.

I cant say much more about your relationship with her as two aspects alone dont really convey the full picture of your Synastry. But in order for you two to be genuinely incompatible despite those aspects you shared, you would need to have a bunch of nasty squares and oppositions.
Especially a positive Moon-Neptune aspect makes it very difficult to genuinely be on bad terms with someone. That aspect gives intuitive understanding of each other, your needs and feelings. It tends to make for some of the most harmonious relationships, unless there are a lot of bad aspects contradicting it.

If you want more advice, then share some of the bad aspects you have with each other, and also what you personally dislike about her or what qualities of hers you think would make her a bad partner for you down the line.

Shael said:
V12-POWER said:
I think you're being retarded out of fear from a real relationship and commitment. In fact I feel really bad for the girl here because those two aspects alone already will make her pretty attracted to you unless there's other stuff contradicting this. So with your immature "leave and return" approach you're probably hurting her a lot right now. You should ask yourself why it is that you are actually this scared of being with her at all, even just for a couple weeks or months. You keep returning to her because you aren't properly determined about leaving her for good, and there is a reason for that in your head.

I cant say much more about your relationship with her as two aspects alone dont really convey the full picture of your Synastry. But in order for you two to be genuinely incompatible despite those aspects you shared, you would need to have a bunch of nasty squares and oppositions.
Especially a positive Moon-Neptune aspect makes it very difficult to genuinely be on bad terms with someone. That aspect gives intuitive understanding of each other, your needs and feelings. It tends to make for some of the most harmonious relationships, unless there are a lot of bad aspects contradicting it.

If you want more advice, then share some of the bad aspects you have with each other, and also what you personally dislike about her or what qualities of hers you think would make her a bad partner for you down the line.

well yeah Ill expand a bit more then

She’s always on my tail in the sense that wants to know what I do, where I am, this isn’t bad in a healthy dose, but most of our fights are because I go out with my friends, we gather up with other friends (girls) and she does like to think I’m cheating or whatever, 80% of the time she sees me near another girl this bs happens. Specially thanks to fuckin Instagram, where she can very easily stalk my friend accounts and find out where I am or whatever

Tl:dr very possessive, jealous, stalks me, etc, too much for it to be healthy

The next thing is more personal and is that she likes clubs, drinking and shit, it makes it really hard for me to trust in these kind of girls, indeed, this is the first time I’m ever into something almost serious with a girl like that, not that it matters cause of covid everything’s closed, but in the future this won’t be good for me

I’m in a constant love hate state with her, intense and great moments vs the problems she has because she’s just too damn toxic and insecure, there are weeks I just need to be one hundred percent focused on things like working for my dad, working for myself, doing all the spiritual related things, working out, days become really short and on top of that, having time to calm her down, it’s too much, even more so cause we can spend hours talking until everything’s alright and by the time this happens already lost a good 2-3 hours of sleep

you see, the last point is really, really important too. If I was the son of a billionaire I couldn’t give a shit, but I’m not, so I need to know what to do cause it’s getting out of hand

The phase of world we're entering ,you don't want to have regrets.

V12-POWER said:
sup fellas, there's a girl im seeing but im having issues when I want to, for example, say "fck it" and leave her.

There's no real issue between her and me, neither her habits, we really seem to match, we get along so well, she seems to be able to commit and all, shit she didn't even do anything harmful to me or anything, but I just want to break free, I know we could last a long while, but im not sure if I would like to have a girl like her as my partner

Maybe in the future, but for now I have other plans really, and I tried to do this more than once but I always end up coming back, so I knew there was something off here

So she gave me the exact time she was born, and judging by these free and cheap natal charts, it seems to match. Like I never thought it would be so damn accurate in some stuff. And looking at the compatibility thing, here's what I found

224 girl Sextile me Sun - Moon

Positive aspect: This is likely to be a significant relationship. There is a strong feeling of belonging to one another, for better or for worse, that keeps the two together.

another one:

58 girl Trine me Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship.

So there it is, it is true (unfortunately) and im not gonna lie, the previous fight we had I just told her to never talk to me anymore. obviously the following days I had this constant mind rape, it's possible to zone it out doing void meditation, but the moment I stop doing it, it begins again. The pull is fuckin IMMENSE, like nothing I've ever experienced, and here I am back with her again like a weakass

I have tried detaching from her, programming my aura to repel her energies and while those things DID work in other ways, they do not seem to protect me from this

she does not do any spiritual practice so the possibility of her applying magick on me is no-no

I've run out of ideas, so if anyone can help me, id be very fckin grateful lol

So in other words, you are abusing this girl?

Using her for your needs, and hurting her feelings, then crawling back, the moment you realize you can get something from her.

You should feel ashamed, but you're probably to immature to be capable of it.

Perhaps you should ask yourself, what are you bringing to her? How do you fulfill her?

Answer is you probably dont, and are being selfish, and using her. So before we go into nonsense about planetary placements, I would rather talk to this girl, and ask her how low her self worth is, that she continues to let a loser use and abuse her.

If you care about this girl, YOU need to start thinking about HER.

all you guys chill the fuck down, im not exploiting anyone, im not using this girl for anything, abusing, whatever, dont jump so quick to such conclusions holy shit

all im saying is, I want to break free, I find it really difficult because of what I tried to explain in the first post, I dont want to be commited to anything at this point in my life, I AM having problems doing this, that's why I asked for help, dont play the moralist role cause all I want is to NOT be attached to anyone

if you have even more doubts about why I want to do this then ask

Shael said:

Not too related to the main topic, but in your opinion would the conjunction qualify as a positive Moon-Neptune synastry aspect? The example I have in mind involves both parties' Moons conjunct each other's Neptunes.

My immediate instinct says yes but sometimes conjunctions are iffy.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Shael said:

Not too related to the main topic, but in your opinion would the conjunction qualify as a positive Moon-Neptune synastry aspect? The example I have in mind involves both parties' Moons conjunct each other's Neptunes.

My immediate instinct says yes but sometimes conjunctions are iffy.
As far as I know, conjunctions are a mix between the trine and the square in terms of their nature. However, the Moon-Moon conjunction for example is a very harmonious one with virtually no square-like qualities, presumably because of the passive nature of the Moon. So it's possible that the conjunctions in your case are also purely harmonious, since it's a similar situation to Moon-Moon.

That is my thought process on it. I'm not experienced enough to say any of this with 100% certainty, but either way these aspects should be mostly of a positive nature.

I just wanted to add here, that you have to especially look out for hard aspects (conjunction, opposition and square)
Trie, sextiles etc. Do influence you, but hard aspects are most powerful. Conjunction being strongest, followed by opposition and the weakest hard aspect is the square.

Just wanted to mention that here, if your hard aspects are good as well, man get her.

I just wanted to add here, that you have to especially look out for hard aspects (conjunction, opposition and square)
Trie, sextiles etc. Do influence you, but hard aspects are most powerful. Conjunction being strongest, followed by opposition and the weakest hard aspect is the square.

Just wanted to mention that here, if your hard aspects are good as well, man get her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back