Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can celebrities be a good source of energy?

StyleCoin

would it be powerful for me to create a thought form to absorb all the energy from a celebrity's solar chakra?

1. We aren't psychic vampires and don't do this shit unless we are going to curse someone and if we are going to curse someone we rip their their aura off from them piece by piece instead of trying to absorb energy from their chakras.
Info on Energy Ripping

2. No it's not a good source of energy, 99% of celebrities are there because of jewish help. You don't become rich and famous without the help of the ones who currently control wealth(the jews). The only thing you would do from absorbing a celebrities is harm yourself. You can get more energy from doing the foundation meditation. Celebreties aren't rich and famous due to them having a strong solar chakras. They get money from the jew in 99% of cases.

Remind me of how long you're here and you still haven't understood that parasitism is jewish and not of Satanic Souls.

Drain successful business owners instead.

Don't bother with celebrities because they are all connected to enemy energies and you'll just fuck yourself over.

Aquarius said:
Remind me of how long you're here and you still haven't understood that parasitism is jewish and not of Satanic Souls.

dd0.png

I never understood why it's acceptable for business owners to exploit hundreds to thousands of people and make fortunes off the backs of working people but somehow draining such people is taboo and unacceptable.

StyleCoin said:
would it be powerful for me to create a thought form to absorb all the energy from a celebrity's solar chakra?

Wtf :|
Please grow up and be at least a bit ethical towards your approach to the valuable tools :!:

Shrouded said:
1. We aren't psychic vampires and don't do this shit unless we are going to curse someone and if we are going to curse someone we rip their their aura off from them piece by piece instead of trying to absorb energy from their chakras.
Info on Energy Ripping

2. No it's not a good source of energy, 99% of celebrities are there because of jewish help. You don't become rich and famous without the help of the ones who currently control wealth(the jews). The only thing you would do from absorbing a celebrities is harm yourself. You can get more energy from doing the foundation meditation. Celebreties aren't rich and famous due to them having a strong solar chakras. They get money from the jew in 99% of cases.
thanks for your answer, i didn't know that, next time i will be careful, your answer is the only one that was useful in this topic, thanks.

Meteor said:
What would you be using the energy for?
Energy gained from others is rather temporary in nature loses its programming faster, so it's better to empower yourself instead (with consistent meditation and yoga) so you can generate more and more energy for your purposes in a sustainable way.
I would use them to my advantage, but I changed my mind when they warned me of the dangers in that topic.

Dahaarkan said:
I never understood why it's acceptable for business owners to exploit hundreds to thousands of people and make fortunes off the backs of working people but somehow draining such people is taboo and unacceptable.
Because I don't care about harnessing other people's energy, their dirty energy that has never been cleaned and is impregnated of all the bullshit that person experienced in life.
If you don't like the bastards who who exploit people then curse them...

I found the meme funny though, lol

StyleCoin said:
Shrouded said:
Info on Energy Ripping

thanks for your answer, i didn't know that, next time i will be careful, your answer is the only one that was useful in this topic, thanks.

I am glad that I was able to help. Be careful and whenever in doubt be sure to create a thread asking. Even if some people get annoyed at what they see as a "obvious" question they can fuck off because what's even more important is making sure none of our family members do anything which could harm them :D. Don't be scared to ask questions. Even if some people call you rude names or act like an asshole you should ignore them. Everyone is different and comes to Satanist at their own level. Most of us have imbalances and that can manifest in us being venomous or rude to someone we perceive as trolling or asking something we perceive as "obvious". Remember. Your safety and wellbeing is your number 1 priority. In the words of HP Hooded Cobra "Health is the most important thing one can have" (From JoSMarket)

If you are interested in gaining whealth and have already done the 40 day program and possibly the 6 month program then I would recommend doing some money rituals. If you have done the 40 day but not the 6 month then you should definitely look into doing the 6 month program asap :D

40 day - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1
6 month - https://web.archive.org/web/20150506100929/http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Hells_Army_Manual.htm
Money rituals - https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

If you go from the 40 day to the 6 month or from your own meditation schedule/program to the 6 month then make sure you keep your current meditations! Energy builds!

Shrouded said:
No it's not a good source of energy, 99% of celebrities are there because of jewish help. You don't become rich and famous without the help of the ones who currently control wealth(the jews). The only thing you would do from absorbing a celebrities is harm yourself. You can get more energy from doing the foundation meditation. Celebreties aren't rich and famous due to them having a strong solar chakras. They get money from the jew in 99% of cases.

Well I disagree, but somewhat agree as well. I've looked into the birth charts of many celebrities, and they all have natal charts and planetary placements that cause them to have fame and fortune in life.

I remember reading a long time ago where HPS Maxine said that Neptune rules Hollywood. Most celebs, especially movie stars, and the ones we see on TV have a very strong Neptune influence in they're lives and they're natal charts.

Neptune also rules Lies, Deception, and Secrets. A lot of celebrities got where they are today because of this. Look at all the crazy shit that's happened in Hollywood in the past, the OJ Simpson case, the Kardashian sex tape, theres so much deception and lies around many celebs. Most of them basically conned they're way to the top.
Sadly Hollywood is owned and ran by jews, and yes, most celebs are jews themselves, or they have made deals with the jews to spread the jews' agenda or whatever so they can be rich and famous. When you have knowledge on the occult like we do, and knowledge on jewish numerology and magic, you can start to notice so much crazy shit in Hollywood's celebs. You see a lot of 42s, 6s, 22s, 24s, etc. You can see through most of the deception and see celebs for who they really are. Most noticeable stuff is actually in the music industry and you can really notice a lot of jewish agenda shit in the songs of most famous musicians in Hollywood.

The Kardashians/Jenners are Hollywood's favorite fake jew queens, if you noticed, the overall majority of them are into race mixing and interracial relationships, and that's one of the biggest reasons why they are so loved by they're jewish puppet masters. Theres plenty of other shit I could talk about with the Kardashian/Jenner's, but this is one of the good examples. Almost all of the Kardashians/Jenners have very strong Neptune influences in they're charts. For example: having Neptune in the first house or the 10th house, having it conjunct to the chart ruler. I believe Kim Kardashian has a 1st house Neptune, along with having her chart ruler (Jupiter) in the 10th house, along with Pluto, Sun, Saturn. All the planets that can cause a high position in the public standing, or cause fame and fortune are in her 10th house. Its just the Lies and deception of Neptune mostly rule over the chart in some way for them.
Even though jews own and run Hollywood, the majority of celebs there have natal charts that bring good fortune into they're lives. Its just a sad reality that Neptune rules Hollywood and also rules Lies, Deception, etc The Kardashians birth charts are on the internet and all it takes is a quick google search to get they're complete birth charts for almost all of them, unless the jews have freaked out and removed they're chart info by now.
I've looked into the charts and have them saved on my computer, and on a flashdrive for whenever I may need them in the future to dish out some curses and some vengeance that these fake jew queens damn well deserve for all the shit they've pulled over the years.
From looking at the charts, and from my own experience with astrology, they seem legit and they are the actual birth charts. With those charts you can easily pinpoint areas of weakness in they're lives, the date they will die, the date where children will be born in they're lives, etc. Its they're entire soul and life in a single chart. Kind of stupid for them to have this info just a google search away.
There was a topic a while ago where I talked about celebs, Neptune and the Kardashians and stuff. I believe it was called "Cursing Celebrities" where I talked a little more about those fake jew puppets.

Yeah it seems wrong to try and drain energy from or energy rip those types of Celebs, but you also gotta realize that most of them are just working for the jewish agenda and they mostly deserve to be drained an powerless. Theres the rumors that a lot of them have the little 'get togethers' where they cannibalize children, and the rumors of blood drinking, and the whole 'adrenochrome' nonsense that they do behind closed doors. Having knowledge on the occult and the jewish agenda and how they work and function really makes these rumors and conspiracies seem legit and very believable. So those celebs kind of deserve to be energy ripped into nothing for all the horrible crimes and shit that goes on in Hollywood's underworld

Dahaarkan said:
Drain successful business owners instead.

Don't bother with celebrities because they are all connected to enemy energies and you'll just fuck yourself over.

Unless they are a Jew and you are cursing them and just dissipating the energy then NO. This is not the point of Spiritual Satanism not to mention you take really bad energies into yourself or enemy energies into a thoutform and try to program it. This will just end up turning on you btw or making you really physically sick.

I know this is bad because I had the really dumb idea in about 2010 to go to an Easter Service and try to drain the energy they projected into myself thinking fuck why not use this instead of allowing the enemy to do it (i really honestly don't remember what i was going to try and use that for maybe i just thought this might empower me or something)

I literally got so physically sick that night that I was throwing up and unable to really get up more and even with cleansing that lasted a couple days.

Never would I go with this idea again no matter where the enemy or negative energies are from.

I know it may sound cool use the enemies tricks directly against them. That was my intention of the above and yeah it totally sounded cool or bad ass or something. BUT It might be cool only if our souls were not completely different from them and this kind of stuff would harm us seriously.

If you were a Jew that would be a workable idea but not for a gentile this kind of thing harms us sometimes seriously.

Dahaarkan said:

It depends on what kind of business owners you are talking about.

If a person starts a business on its own, and then he hire other people to do his job, and he pays them, he is not exploiting them. We can even say that he is making them a favor, because he is giving them work.
Later he can start another business and hire a manager to give him all the duties, so he can concentrate on other fields.

I think that what you said maybe is about mafia? Mafia exploit the people. Mafia is jewish. Jewish are parasites. Mafia are parasites.

HH

Aquarius said:
And on top of that he wants to practice parasitic exercises in order to „gain“ energy.

StyleCoin said:

Why do you want to drain the energy of a famous one?
1 - When you drain someone's energy, you are leaving them tired, without vitality. If no famous person has hurt you, why do you want to do it?
2 - In Satanism we don't drain someone's energy to get more powerful, that's parasitism and it's Jewish
3 - When you drain someone's energy you will be draining her personality, her experiences, her beliefs. Do you really want this?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Dahaarkan said:

Not saying I endorse this view myself, but in some industries there may be important Gentile business leaders who, while not perfect, prevent a Jew from taking the spot. Better to have an imperfect Gentile controlling your steel industry or whatever than some Jew. Something to consider.

We satanists arnt parasites advance urself instead of thinking this crap and especial the comment of draining successful business owners instead that’s a major wtf it’s parasitism to wana go such a route especially we have no idea how hard that sort of individual had to work on ther soul in a past life don’t be like lazy parasite is all I can say respectfully brethren

Sun said:
Shrouded said:
No it's not a good source of energy, 99% of celebrities are there because of jewish help. You don't become rich and famous without the help of the ones who currently control wealth(the jews). The only thing you would do from absorbing a celebrities is harm yourself. You can get more energy from doing the foundation meditation. Celebreties aren't rich and famous due to them having a strong solar chakras. They get money from the jew in 99% of cases.

Well I disagree, but somewhat agree as well. I've looked into the birth charts of many celebrities, and they all have natal charts and planetary placements that cause them to have fame and fortune in life.

I remember reading a long time ago where HPS Maxine said that Neptune rules Hollywood. Most celebs, especially movie stars, and the ones we see on TV have a very strong Neptune influence in they're lives and they're natal charts.

Neptune also rules Lies, Deception, and Secrets. A lot of celebrities got where they are today because of this. Look at all the crazy shit that's happened in Hollywood in the past, the OJ Simpson case, the Kardashian sex tape, theres so much deception and lies around many celebs. Most of them basically conned they're way to the top.
Sadly Hollywood is owned and ran by jews, and yes, most celebs are jews themselves, or they have made deals with the jews to spread the jews' agenda or whatever so they can be rich and famous. When you have knowledge on the occult like we do, and knowledge on jewish numerology and magic, you can start to notice so much crazy shit in Hollywood's celebs. You see a lot of 42s, 6s, 22s, 24s, etc. You can see through most of the deception and see celebs for who they really are. Most noticeable stuff is actually in the music industry and you can really notice a lot of jewish agenda shit in the songs of most famous musicians in Hollywood.

The Kardashians/Jenners are Hollywood's favorite fake jew queens, if you noticed, the overall majority of them are into race mixing and interracial relationships, and that's one of the biggest reasons why they are so loved by they're jewish puppet masters. Theres plenty of other shit I could talk about with the Kardashian/Jenner's, but this is one of the good examples. Almost all of the Kardashians/Jenners have very strong Neptune influences in they're charts. For example: having Neptune in the first house or the 10th house, having it conjunct to the chart ruler. I believe Kim Kardashian has a 1st house Neptune, along with having her chart ruler (Jupiter) in the 10th house, along with Pluto, Sun, Saturn. All the planets that can cause a high position in the public standing, or cause fame and fortune are in her 10th house. Its just the Lies and deception of Neptune mostly rule over the chart in some way for them.
Even though jews own and run Hollywood, the majority of celebs there have natal charts that bring good fortune into they're lives. Its just a sad reality that Neptune rules Hollywood and also rules Lies, Deception, etc The Kardashians birth charts are on the internet and all it takes is a quick google search to get they're complete birth charts for almost all of them, unless the jews have freaked out and removed they're chart info by now.
I've looked into the charts and have them saved on my computer, and on a flashdrive for whenever I may need them in the future to dish out some curses and some vengeance that these fake jew queens damn well deserve for all the shit they've pulled over the years.
From looking at the charts, and from my own experience with astrology, they seem legit and they are the actual birth charts. With those charts you can easily pinpoint areas of weakness in they're lives, the date they will die, the date where children will be born in they're lives, etc. Its they're entire soul and life in a single chart. Kind of stupid for them to have this info just a google search away.
There was a topic a while ago where I talked about celebs, Neptune and the Kardashians and stuff. I believe it was called "Cursing Celebrities" where I talked a little more about those fake jew puppets.

Yeah it seems wrong to try and drain energy from or energy rip those types of Celebs, but you also gotta realize that most of them are just working for the jewish agenda and they mostly deserve to be drained an powerless. Theres the rumors that a lot of them have the little 'get togethers' where they cannibalize children, and the rumors of blood drinking, and the whole 'adrenochrome' nonsense that they do behind closed doors. Having knowledge on the occult and the jewish agenda and how they work and function really makes these rumors and conspiracies seem legit and very believable. So those celebs kind of deserve to be energy ripped into nothing for all the horrible crimes and shit that goes on in Hollywood's underworld

I for one am not going to be absorbing any energy from others unless it is for a curse on a specific person(then I would use energy ripping to remove their aura). Regardless if my statement of celebs making deals with jews to get rich and famous is true or not all of their souls are likely disgusting. Associating with the top jews in hollywood among all the other disgusting individuals there will make their soul dirty. If they are doing no power meditations then the only thing you would do by ripping energy from a celeb is harm yourself. You absorb a persons aura when energy ripping. In most cases this is not harmful as you energy rip from average individuals who, while having dirty souls do not have enough to overpower your greatness. Energy ripping or absorbing energy from any public figure will likely just fuck you up.

I don't know where the meme started to make it taboo, but it's always going to be very strange to me how death spells are just your average wednesday but psychic vampirism is totally evil and wrong.

This practice done correctly compliments standard money workings very well. I'm pretty sure most people who disagree with the use of this spiritual practice are either unemployed or completely deluded as to the reality of slavery in the modern world.

People are underpaid for their labor on an absolutely ludicrous level. While their employers live comfortably and covered in luxuries off the backs of the working people. So yes I drain such people on top of money workings. And I made more money this year than the rest of my life combined.

So I will keep doing it and may they all fall into extreme poverty and misery. I have no loyalty or respect for the people who enslave and exploit me and my people. Fuck all of them.

I won't elaborate on methods I've cooked up for draining because someone from clergy made it clear in the past that the practice is not endorsed by JoS, so I won't discuss it in depth on their platform out of respect, even if I disagree. This practice is like any black magic, negative only if you use it in a negative way.

Filtering the negative energies and taking in only specific positive energy to suit your goals takes practice but it's doable. Also due to the fact that people don't meditate and "refill" their energies, or build up an AoP, consistently draining someone will eventually lead to the person's financial, spiritual and physical collapse. Making standard curses almost obsolete by comparison considering how easy this is to do once you get the hang of it.

Keep in mind that if you want to dip your toes into this practice there can be serious negative effects on your soul if you drain other people's filth into yourself. Especially draining jews is always a big risk.

This stuff has no place in a Satanic society, but we don't live in such. So you can learn to be pragmatic and use what's available to you or take the long route and live most of your life as a slave to others. I need financial stability now, not next year or in 10 or 20 years. So I will use the means at my disposal to achieve that.

So you can call me a parasite or whatever else you like. Me and my family's well being and stability is more important to me than any of your irrelevant opinions. And definitely more important than some slimy asshole's profits off the backs of other people.

Energy ripping can have serious backfires, in the sense that, if you are successful, the person in question may give you energy potentially very bad for you. If you do this, you got to be careful. Many of these "celebs" are energetically empty husks or really not well off.

This can include massive karmic residue. For example, one is destined to die at some day, and you are not. But you drain this and you may impart something in you. This is only one example. Illness is another one.

The Sun emits endless lifeforce that is of the purest and the most sublime (and endless) source. 10 minutes on the sun can be about a hundred weaklings. The Sun is also an infinite source to use on the Magnum Opus and other workings.

Pirate11 said:
What about, you know, the Sun?

Efficiently ripping the positive energies from a successful person helps you tremendously when it comes to getting into their mindset and approach to financial matters, which is a big part of what made them successful in the first place. It's something you don't get from Solar energies, but definitely the way to go is to do both.

The more I drain these people the more I become more and more like them. And interestingly over time I start to see people around me as nothing but slaves and cattle to be exploited and abused. I picked this up from them and this is how these people operate. It's part of why I hate them as much as I do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Energy ripping can have serious backfires, in the sense that, if you are successful, the person in question may give you energy potentially very bad for you. If you do this, you got to be careful. Many of these "celebs" are energetically empty husks or really not well off.

This can include massive karmic residue. For example, one is destined to die at some day, and you are not. But you drain this and you may impart something in you. This is only one example. Illness is another one.

The Sun emits endless lifeforce that is of the purest and the most sublime (and endless) source. 10 minutes on the sun can be about a hundred weaklings. The Sun is also an infinite source to use on the Magnum Opus and other workings.

In 3 days will be the forums 3 year mark 3 years of the new forum up :D In this 3 years we(Satanists) have come together to do great things in this world. Heres to 3 million more years!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just like the jews take their own negative karma and try to send it to all gentiles. Even when they do something "simple" like cleaning they use it to attack us...

I've seen some people talking about absorbing energy from nature and tree's, wouldn't that be bad? The tree could die too and maybe the energy of those tree could potentialy be toxic to us? Every life forma has different type of energy, maybe its not compatible with us.

Neptune governs compassion, platonic love and humanitarianism, higher creativity, higher beauty, subterfuge, weakening and confusion, mental illness, drugs and poisons, psychic abilities, incarceration and places of obligatory attendance, thieves, the unconscious and the ability to read a room, not just deception. That is why you would see it (or Pisces) in a celebrity's chart often. These are all traits that intertwine with being famous in countless ways. Especially when you consider many talented or beautiful people regardless of these traits feel inadequate, have no access to real spirituality and try to use fame as a way of filling this void or they get high off of the clamour of the crowd.

Extreme Neptunian emphasis is found in Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston's charts. Kurt Cobain had an abundance of Piscean energy (albeit weak Neptune) that allowed him to 'feel' people out but was also disastrous for him because he barely wanted to live on the Earth. Would you want to rip energy from this type of individual and inherit their circumstances? And these were, on the whole, very high level in terms of talent celebs. The Kardashian shit with all the lower energies of this planet is more the norm.

Not to mention ripping energy from a reptile is toxic and many prominent and powerful people are reptiles.

I am grateful for the advice and warnings from everyone who wanted to help me, I will be careful when thinking about it next time, it is very dangerous. :oops:

Dahaarkan said:
I don't know where the meme started to make it taboo, but it's always going to be very strange to me how death spells are just your average wednesday but psychic vampirism is totally evil and wrong.

This practice done correctly compliments standard money workings very well. I'm pretty sure most people who disagree with the use of this spiritual practice are either unemployed or completely deluded as to the reality of slavery in the modern world.

People are underpaid for their labor on an absolutely ludicrous level. While their employers live comfortably and covered in luxuries off the backs of the working people. So yes I drain such people on top of money workings. And I made more money this year than the rest of my life combined.

So I will keep doing it and may they all fall into extreme poverty and misery. I have no loyalty or respect for the people who enslave and exploit me and my people. Fuck all of them.

I won't elaborate on methods I've cooked up for draining because someone from clergy made it clear in the past that the practice is not endorsed by JoS, so I won't discuss it in depth on their platform out of respect, even if I disagree. This practice is like any black magic, negative only if you use it in a negative way.

Filtering the negative energies and taking in only specific positive energy to suit your goals takes practice but it's doable. Also due to the fact that people don't meditate and "refill" their energies, or build up an AoP, consistently draining someone will eventually lead to the person's financial, spiritual and physical collapse. Making standard curses almost obsolete by comparison considering how easy this is to do once you get the hang of it.

Keep in mind that if you want to dip your toes into this practice there can be serious negative effects on your soul if you drain other people's filth into yourself. Especially draining jews is always a big risk.

This stuff has no place in a Satanic society, but we don't live in such. So you can learn to be pragmatic and use what's available to you or take the long route and live most of your life as a slave to others. I need financial stability now, not next year or in 10 or 20 years. So I will use the means at my disposal to achieve that.

So you can call me a parasite or whatever else you like. Me and my family's well being and stability is more important to me than any of your irrelevant opinions. And definitely more important than some slimy asshole's profits off the backs of other people.

So you are a parasite as well, good job

Dahaarkan said:
Pirate11 said:

Efficiently ripping the positive energies from a successful person helps you tremendously when it comes to getting into their mindset and approach to financial matters, which is a big part of what made them successful in the first place. It's something you don't get from Solar energies, but definitely the way to go is to do both.

The more I drain these people the more I become more and more like them. And interestingly over time I start to see people around me as nothing but slaves and cattle to be exploited and abused. I picked this up from them and this is how these people operate. It's part of why I hate them as much as I do.

So instead of building financial matters and mindset on your own, you decide instead to energy rip some swine with kike mentality to get on his level and then you complain about slowly becoming like them? Lmao the logic.

BlackJackal said:
So instead of building financial matters and mindset on your own, you decide instead to energy rip some swine with kike mentality to get on his level and then you complain about slowly becoming like them? Lmao the logic.

I wasn't complaining, just stating my experience.

Monkey trying to act smart when he can't understand basic english is always funny tho, thanks

Dahaarkan said:
Pirate11 said:

That won't make you better and move forward or improve your life, all you're going to do in the end is poisoning your soul.

NinRick said:

And I guess cursing a defenseless person behind their back, that is the warrior way. You are delusional.

Dahaarkan said:
Pirate11 said:

Sounds like you're really becoming a parasite.
Anyway, whatever is good for you I guess.

I don't see what's wrong with freeing one's soul from karmic money issues and then using squares+real effort on the physical. Through this method, one will really engrave wealth into their soul for many lifetimes to come.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

And I guess cursing a defenseless person behind their back, that is the warrior way. You are delusional.

I wouldn‘t steal someone’s energies.
If I wanted to harm them I would attack them.
If I wanted to attract money I would make a working regarding this.

It is a different story, to attack someone or to be a leech. This is my opinion.
The Talmud says, that jews can steal from gentiles. You are behaving like them.

Blackdragon666 said:
Sounds like you're really becoming a parasite.
Anyway, whatever is good for you I guess.

I don't see what's wrong with freeing one's soul from karmic money issues and then using squares+real effort on the physical. Through this method, one will really engrave wealth into their soul for many lifetimes to come.

I am capable of recognizing the negative aspects that I pull into myself and then clean these out. When such thoughts crop up I clean up leaving only the positives. It would be worse if I didn't recognize what was happening and didn't clean out this filth.

As for the rest of what you said, I already do all of that on top of what I mentioned above. I knew the type of feedback I'd receive exposing what I'm doing but I do it anyway because I've had good results doing it. So the bias against the practice is illogical and pointless and should be addressed.

There are people who deserve to be drained and cursed. Their wealth is built through exploitation of working people. What I am doing is objectively righteous and also pragmatic considering my goals.

NinRick said:

It is a different story, to attack someone or to be a leech. This is my opinion.

Sorry that I don't subscribe to the hivemind mentality of believing something just because the majority believes it also. Cursing someone behind their back is equally cowardly and somehow this totally fine. And the idea that taking advantage of this tool makes me jewish because jews also do it is completely retarded. Jews curse gentiles all the time so wouldn't cursing gentiles also make one jewish?

These motherfuckers exploit and steal from me and my people but as soon as I do the same to them suddenly I'm a horrible parasite. You are such a good goy, crusading in a Satanic forum in defense of pigs who exploit gentile workers. Our children grow up in poverty because of these people, and you guys are here defending this subhuman trash, so deep in your delusions of self-righteousness that you can't see that cursing and psychic vampirism are two sides of the same coin.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Sorry that I don't subscribe to the hivemind mentality of believing something just because the majority believes it also. Cursing someone behind their back is equally cowardly and somehow this totally fine. And the idea that taking advantage of this tool makes me jewish because jews also do it is completely retarded. Jews curse gentiles all the time so wouldn't cursing gentiles also make one jewish?

These motherfuckers exploit and steal from me and my people but as soon as I do the same to them suddenly I'm a horrible parasite. You are such a good goy, crusading in a Satanic forum in defense of pigs who exploit gentile workers. Our children grow up in poverty because of these people, and you guys are here defending this subhuman trash, so deep in your delusions of self-righteousness that you can't see that cursing and psychic vampirism are two sides of the same coin.
Acting like a parasite that wants to feed of other parasites, overreacting and getting upset. Nice.
You are a warrior.

NinRick said:
Acting like a parasite that wants to feed of other parasites

You've said this three times already. Are you going to address any of the points I made or keep repeating yourself? It's becoming pretty cringy ngl

Wow wtf
Dahaarkan said:

Dahaarkan said:
Pirate11 said:

no you didn’t pick that up from them you just coming into realization of your vampiric self ... so these are just basically top successful gentiles u are draining from right ? None which have harmed you ? That’s disgusting you abusing spiritual power To be honest it’s as if you have none of your own or too lazy to produce ur own so u take from those who have it through past life or just good racial karma

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back