Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]

Thuledragon666 said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=&&view=detail&mid=04E1A3B9D79097BD530804E1A3B9D79097BD5308&&FORM=VDRVRV

Maybe good to share to get people in the spirit of fighting against the enemy.

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

We need to have the same kind of spirit too bad more whites are not like this.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.
I know this is irrelevant but are you aldrick as in beginner meditations channel that used to be on jewtube? if so would be nice to see your videos again. some of your sermons (for a non high priest) and music tributes to the gods were excellent and inspiring. can always post on bitchute it seems. again irrelevant and you might not be the same aldrick I am thinking about.

My channel beginner meditations was originally made back in 2012 when others asked me to make it, as there was little audio help on meditations. It sorted turned into other stuff, as I was experimenting with video making.

Thuledragon666 said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=&&view=detail&mid=04E1A3B9D79097BD530804E1A3B9D79097BD5308&&FORM=VDRVRV

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.
I know this is irrelevant but are you aldrick as in beginner meditations channel that used to be on jewtube? if so would be nice to see your videos again. some of your sermons (for a non high priest) and music tributes to the gods were excellent and inspiring. can always post on bitchute it seems. again irrelevant and you might not be the same aldrick I am thinking about.

Sort of* Thank you spell check. It never corrects a word, only incorrects them.

Thuledragon666 said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Just about everything on Satanism on youtube was removed other than a few things where some people say some bad stuff about JOS and Maxines old sermons I think only cause she didn't Directly mention the Jews a lot at first only hinted at it in her old stuff if you were to pay attention. It would be a waste of time to put Satanic stuff on youtube. They even make it so its very hard to find in searches unless someone directly types in Joy of Satan but in that case they wouldn't need the search to know about it. So youtube is pretty much useless for anything outside of maybe sharing a video with a friend on a TV by giving them a link.

It is far better if someone were to upload something to do it on places like bitchute. My Satanist channel was taken down myself as I think aldricks was as well and I dont even have my old videos but I have three up on bitchute so far.

Btw

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/4ath9TAv4nZ9/

This is my channel for anyone that asks. Haven't promoted it cause i dont have much on it as of now.

Aldrick said:
Thuledragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

Sort of* Thank you spell check. It never corrects a word, only incorrects them.
well if you ever come back to video making or just post your old stuff stuff up on a bitchute, definitely would give it a watch, nice knowing you are still an ss and in the battle against our enemy. :)

Bridget said:
Tsetia said:
I have a question, how many times a day should we do rituals? Twice like last time? Thank you HP!
It is preferable to do the Final RTR for example at least 3 times a day. But you can do it as many times as you want, as long as you don't force yourself. It is important not to force yourself.
Thank you for answer!

will the race awakening rituals cause multicultural societies to change and become more racially pure by people moving back to their racial ancestral homelands? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Digging the energy from these rituals! I did have a serious question or two though. Is the number of repetitions for a rune more important than the length of time you spend vibrating that rune? For example, would vibrating a rune 40 times for 3 seconds each (120 total seconds) be better than vibrating a rune only 10 times, but for 15 seconds each (150 total seconds)?

I remember I used to REALLY draw out the vibrations for the F-RTR, but it took ridiculously long when I would do it that way. I would spend so much time vibrating the hebrew letters, it'd take me about 2 to 3 hours! I'm not even joking. That felt way too long for me, so I ended up shortening it. Although, I will admit, I did have a pretty good experience doing it that way, where I could feel the energies rather powerfully.

Anyways, what's most important for the runic vibrations? Number of repetitions or total vibration time? Sorry if this sounds like a total noob question, but I had a hard time finding relevant info concerning this question in the forums. Also, yes, I realize I'm probably being rather overanalytical here, but if I'm going to do the rituals, I'd like to know so I can ensure I do them optimally and more effectively.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
will the race awakening rituals cause multicultural societies to change and become more racially pure by people moving back to their racial ancestral homelands? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

There's far too much physical issues occurring for that. Think more realistic about it like say some darkies defend white people being harassed or doing the right thing.

Think more on the grounds of subtle little victories adding up. Like say some person states it's the jews for example BLM is a marxist organization but just recently last month August 2020. BLM people harassed some jews and said anti-semitic things.

Think subtle things. That's not to say major things don't occur for example back in July 5th, 2018 before F-RTR. Trump issued a warning that any University practicing affirmative action, was gonna get the boot from the Justice Department. In fact look at the recent things Trump did attacking the left with their critical race theory and anti-white/white-apologist bullshit. He just wrecked face everyone is veying their oys but Trump is certainly a carrier of the 88 ritual. He isn't perfect and no Hitler but at least he is kicking back on the left.

Again think subtly though your attitude is in the right place just try and be more realistic.

GG Allin said:
Aldrick said:
/

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?

You can do all 3 in one working = instead of 1x9 then wait 10 min ,...
you can do 1x27 each letter the affirmation amount stays the same. Regarding raising energy probably better to raise your normal amount x 3. So it is equal effectiv then done 1x9+1x9+1x9.

I also don´t understand why you would wait in the first place it´s the same working. There should be no problem.

About your working hours didn´t you say you did reduce hours to 32 h a week ?

Why do you insist on playing the "gud joo" if you are verified to be one? As far as your admittance goes, it looked like you had all the proof.

Also, on your signature. HPS Maxine posted the G-AUM and the rest of the letters for the chakras. The only letter that changes there is the G, one the 6th chakra. We had found GAUM and THAUM many years ago for the head, which work the third eye and pineal, coupled with the inverted Asana.

How much genius does it take to understand that this stimulates the head or pineal?

If someone deducts the obvious here is it theirs? Does that look like some sort of very intelligent discovery by your confused signature? Or it's more of the good jew + promoting the usual mists and fogs.

I think the gig is up for you now jewsus christ Alien. gg indeed.

Stop violating peoples senses with your jew profile and claims that you have any relevance whatsoever pretty pretty please ?
Why do people have to know about GG allin is it some degenerate requirement for us to become a next level shit eating ((rebel))?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:
Aldrick said:
/

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?

you can do 1x27 each letter the affirmation amount stays the same. Regarding raising energy probably better to raise your normal amount x 3. So it is equal effectiv then done 1x9+1x9+1x9.

I also don´t understand why you would wait in the first place it´s the same working. There should be no problem.

Why do you insist on playing the "gud joo" if you are verified to be one? As far as your admittance goes, it looked like you had all the proof.

Also, on your signature. HPS Maxine posted the G-AUM and the rest of the letters for the chakras. The only letter that changes there is the G, one the 6th chakra. We had found GAUM and THAUM many years ago for the head, which work the third eye and pineal, coupled with the inverted Asana.

How much genius does it take to understand that this stimulates the head or pineal?

If someone deducts the obvious here is it theirs? Does that look like some sort of very intelligent discovery by your confused signature? Or it's more of the good jew + promoting the usual mists and fogs.

What he admitted? That takes me by total and complete surprise. It's like I had no idea. Never would have thought the guy that said we need to stop judging if someone is a jew or not, was actually one themselves?? Kept a jew as a picture. Then played random mind games as though he didn't care about anyone. Gosh, I'm in shock. I thought all those people defending him and going on tirades about Zola had some kinda point.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:
Aldrick said:
/

Yes! Time to annhilate.

I never said I´m good. But if I give someone my word I will keep it. I give you now my word:

"I want to erase any singel Reptilian/Ally in the universe." That´s my goal (along with immortality).

Those inferriour, unimmortal creators, incapable leader, beings.

Incapable of understanding that if you limit the ability of your troops to evolve, you can only lose to an opponent who is using the full potential of his troops.

Especially if the opponents are immortal.

No number of troops can compensate for this.

Along with stupid blood sacrifices, without they had probably taken over 4000 jears ago. I don´t want this, just showing how stupid they are, what are the benefits of some high energy, if you run the risk of your troops getting chopped by angry people who do them outclass 100/1. They could have also made thear blueprint better, so they could have just totaly over mix the populace but no we are not abel to do this [if this usefull for the enemy please erase it], fricking stupid bunch of lazy lizards, who dare to want to enslave me.

The signature was as I did say about MOCKING MAGESON, I tryed to connect "his wisdom" to GG Allin related info. But will gladly erase it. The Enemy of my enemy is my friend can apply to me. If not I will continue to support silently. I won´t stop, even if I would want to, I couldn´t or I will lose everything I achived.
The last 3 jears I did dedicate most of my freetime to promote true satanism = The Joy of Satan and all related wisdom. I may should have acted wiser in some situations, but overal I think I brought a great amount of people to "our side" (did set it in quotation marks, to make clear that I will probably never fully be accepted, even if I would do the work of 10 normal average performance SS.)

So please allow me to be of service as long as I´m not needed anymore. If possible after I achived my goal (erasing lizards). Jews (the lower ones) can be off service to satan, but they should be banned from earth. May live on some desert planet, unabel to corrupt anything created from Satan. I admire blond blue eyed girls I´m happy when they are happy and alive. (after I was unclear about my jewishnes, I didn´t date them, just talking, giving them a good feeling)

Pardon my following tribute to GG Allin he would have said:

"I DECLARE BRUTALITY AND BLOUDSHED TO ALL REPTILIANS!"

He was a jew but he wasn´t a coward, he used his eternal hate to overcome his nature and transform to a fearless warrior. So will I.

Aldrick said:

Yeah, it's weird. He said he was doing RTR's as Jew and said that Satan would appreciate it or something.

My guess is that he is either a Gentile doing the RTR's, or he is Jew and is simply lying about that part, while pushing other disinfo.

The question becomes: Would an infiltrator act so blatantly, in terms of profile pic and admission of personal info? I think this points against him being a serious infiltrator, unless he is just not smart.

The next question is then: Is it wise to keep someone around who thinks they are a Jew? Even if they are actually a Gentile, I don't think anything good can come out of it. They might decide to do some Jew-meditations and end up crazy, and drag someone else down, too.

It is a confusing situation. If he is actually a Gentile, then I hope he recovers before he loses even more sanity. If he isn't, well then he should just leave. Even a confused or "un-activated" Jew can still do damage, unconsciously.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:

What he admitted? That takes me by total and complete surprise. It's like I had no idea. Never would have thought the guy that said we need to stop judging if someone is a jew or not, was actually one themselves?? Kept a jew as a picture. Then played random mind games as though he didn't care about anyone. Gosh, I'm in shock. I thought all those people defending him and going on tirades about Zola had some kinda point.

Yes he did in the thread about infiltrators and traitors as a title no less :lol:

guys, this might not be related to the topic but, I tried accessing azazels marketplace, and its asking for a password. can you guys share the password please, ty.

GG Allin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:

I never said I´m good. But if I give someone my word I will keep it. I give you now my word:

"I want to erase any singel Reptilian/Ally in the universe." That´s my goal (along with immortality).

Incapable of understanding that if you limit the ability of your troops to evolve, you can only lose to an opponent who is using the full potential of his troops.

Along with stupid blood sacrifices, without they had probably taken over 4000 jears ago. I don´t want this, just showing how stupid they are, what are the benefits of some high energy, if you run the risk of your troops getting chopped by angry people who do them outclass 100/1. They could have also made thear blueprint better, so they could have just totaly over mix the populace but no we are not abel to do this [if this usefull for the enemy please erase it], fricking stupid bunch of lazy lizards, who dare to want to enslave me.

The signature was as I did say about MOCKING MAGESON, I tryed to connect "his wisdom" to GG Allin related info. But will gladly erase it. The Enemy of my enemy is my friend can apply to me. If not I will continue to support silently. I won´t stop, even if I would want to, I couldn´t or I will lose everything I achived.
The last 3 jears I did dedicate most of my freetime to promote true satanism = The Joy of Satan and all related wisdom. I may should have acted wiser in some situations, but overal I think I brought a great amount of people to "our side" (did set it in quotation marks, to make clear that I will probably never fully be accepted, even if I would do the work of 10 normal average performance SS.)

So please allow me to be of service as long as I´m not needed anymore. If possible after I achived my goal (erasing lizards). Jews (the lower ones) can be off service to satan, but they should be banned from earth. May live on some desert planet, unabel to corrupt anything created from Satan. I admire blond blue eyed girls I´m happy when they are happy and alive. (after I was unclear about my jewishnes, I didn´t date them, just talking, giving them a good feeling)

He was a jew but he wasn´t a coward, he used his eternal hate to overcome his nature and transform to a fearless warrior. So will I.
And yet you never disproved you're a jew. Lol what a typical one.

Anyone else down to do a 24x RTR? meaning 216 vibrations each letter on the 21st. I'd like to know and sync up with someone doing an amount that spans 2 hours, so I can start the session before or after that way we can link 3 different sessions together. Just leave your UTC and time that your doing it and I will link it to my time and work around that time even if need to get up at 4am. this way we can do serious damage on the 21st.

Hail Satan!!!

ChaosBringer666 said:
Anyone else down to do a 24x RTR? meaning 216 vibrations each letter on the 21st. I'd like to know and sync up with someone doing an amount that spans 2 hours, so I can start the session before or after that way we can link 3 different sessions together. Just leave your UTC and time that your doing it and I will link it to my time and work around that time even if need to get up at 4am. this way we can do serious damage on the 21st.

Hail Satan!!!

Maybe but if I were to do that rather the 22nd cause it is stronger astrologically as I see looking it up. I was going by astrology as to when I was really going to put in a lot of extra effort unless there is something I didn't see. I can do a few extra rtrs the 21st but I looked up the 21st and the 22nd.
22nd is stronger so far as impact both with Mars and the Sun being on a "critical degree" example on astro.com it says Mars 27 Aries. Sun 29 virgo on the 21st. On the 22nd it says Sun 0 Libra Mars 26 Aries. True things may be a little more powerful about half a day before and after with the Aries points with the sun from what some people say on astrology websites and what i sense but its still way more powerful if you do it on the day exact with the Sun. There was no period like that with Mars though cause its not on an Aries point that also was on the 22nd on a degree the JOS marks as critical.

GG Allin said:

He was a warrior by shitting on the floor? And by peeling bananas then shoving them up his ass? What kind of fucked up war is there that those actions make someone a great warrior?

GG Allin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:

Fuck off kike. You were never accepted. Satan hates you and has never given attention to you which is why you're even alive. You've done an excellent job convincing yourself you were somehow accepted but it was in vain. A million half jews like you each doing ten RTRs per day are more worthless to Satan than even 1 of the so called lazy Aryans/Gentiles in the grand scheme of things. Now go cry.

GG Allin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:

It even makes sense why you idolize that coprophilic jewjew Allin guy.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

Yeah, I don't think that's possible to do in only two hours, or even feasible. That's also encouraging nearly everyone to exhaust the shit out of themselves, I mean think about it. It takes me 15 minutes on average to do an RTR, that's 4 per hour. So the most you could do in that timeframe is 8 (give or take)

Assuming you're doing all that in one sitting, you'll probably faint halfway through.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

I'm on board! My Utc here is GMT -3. My plans is to start at 16:00 pm on 21st!

ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

That is monstrous effort. :D

I am doing somewhere around evening time in my time zone and max. vibrations 99... 16:00 or 18:00 wave, probably latter. Even that sounds a lot for me because I like to do it all at once instead of spacing them out like I did when I begun doing rtrs. I might settle for six sets... It would take about an hour or little more for me.

All in all no one should not worry about timings any more than just doing them according the plan and our collective effort will smash the jew in the jaw just fine.

Happy reversing the torah rituals for everyone! :mrgreen:

We must be a battering ram. We are meant to be Berserker Warriors of Satan and of the Gods. All our wrath, rage, all our strength, power and pride must be used to increase the power of our rituals. Justice must be served and the only way to achieve it is by exposing and fighting the kikes through the magick of Hell.
Never yield. Never give up. Never let these obnoxious turds get away it!!! Do not have any pity, any remorse any sense of weakness. They won't have any for you, dear Satanists.
Smite, curse, annihilate and destroy the kikes, their thoughtforms, the greys, the reptilians and the enemy nordics for good.

As for the filthy jews who love coming here to read and control what we write. Mark my words fucking depicable jews and your cohorts who patrol and enter in this marvelous site, your end is right around the corner. He is coming back and along with him Enlil, Azazel, Isis and the other Ancient Gods.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HELL!!!!

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:

Yeah, it's weird. He said he was doing RTR's as Jew and said that Satan would appreciate it or something.

My guess is that he is either a Gentile doing the RTR's, or he is Jew and is simply lying about that part, while pushing other disinfo.

The question becomes: Would an infiltrator act so blatantly, in terms of profile pic and admission of personal info? I think this points against him being a serious infiltrator, unless he is just not smart.

The next question is then: Is it wise to keep someone around who thinks they are a Jew? Even if they are actually a Gentile, I don't think anything good can come out of it. They might decide to do some Jew-meditations and end up crazy, and drag someone else down, too.

It is a confusing situation. If he is actually a Gentile, then I hope he recovers before he loses even more sanity. If he isn't, well then he should just leave. Even a confused or "un-activated" Jew can still do damage, unconsciously.

I get a sense this is a mixed Jew who isn't really racially aware. This is the same kind of thing another infiltrator years back was saying but the problem was he was sharing stuff with people that was exposed as harmful by more advanced members and the Hps at the time. I remember that not to mention he was sharing ideas for spiritual warfare that would have been dangerous especially to newer members and openly invite more of an attack.

You cant really Trust him. Ok if he's mixed and has a dual nature this would explain all of this. He might have some free will and be able to turn on the enemy just due to genetics. But fact is he is still a Jew soul as you see from his profile. He also admitted to having a Jewish girlfriend and said his gaurdian brought her to him. Ok so if he had spiritual experiences this would be the enemy playing the part of the Gods cause the enemy wants him here. They want him to think he's accepted they are using him for something. They probably don't care that he's doing rtr cause he wouldn't have much power but he's connected to the enemy and plastering a Jew as his profile defending him.

The point was to cause confusion or do something harmful to someone or some members the enemy wants to target.

He is not on our side he is being used for something.

GG Allin said:

You are either a Gentile or a filthy jew. You can't be both, not in this war. You are trying to portray yourself as some sort of hybrid Gentile/jew. It's just ridiculous beyond words.
You don't even seem to have much respect for our Commander either. I don't think you belong here dude, just my opinion.

ShadowTheRaven said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

Yeah, I don't think that's possible to do in only two hours, or even feasible. That's also encouraging nearly everyone to exhaust the shit out of themselves, I mean think about it. It takes me 15 minutes on average to do an RTR, that's 4 per hour. So the most you could do in that timeframe is 8 (give or take)

Assuming you're doing all that in one sitting, you'll probably faint halfway through.

99 takes around 2 for me and that includes heat in the body that almost makes me puke .
Breaking it into lots of 2-3 is much better and safe.
Once you are done with a lot of 2/3 you have the option to assess if you can do more safely or not.
In large spam lots it like one would want to run for water but cant and it becomes more like a job.
Also the idea it generates of all it will take is 2 hours in counter productive for the large part.
RTRs for the most part also give a spike in energy, after cleaning. ( not really a spike rather an awareness) that is pretty necessary and helpful in day to day activities. After a huge lot its generally a nap of "6-8" hours.

slyscorpion said:

I agree with your assessment. I forgot about what he said about his girlfriend and guardian. Obviously that doesn't make sense for a GD to actually do that. If he was just a normal gentile, or even an SS, why is he with a Jewish girl? I think that fact alone makes me think he is not a confused Gentile, rather a confused Jew.

That makes sense that he is here for infiltration purposes, but he is perhaps an unconscious infiltrator. Either way, connecting into enemy energy in any sense, confused or not, can never be good for him or other people. We will see what happens. The clergy are aware of him, and obviously he cannot post without approval. Maybe they are waiting for him to post something dangerous before a ban.

When doing the RTR affirmations focus intensely on the RTR energy to focus it more and leave less residue.

Then afterwards, if you wish, raise your energies, invoke Satan and do an RTR of 3 reps. Then focus intensely on the RTR energy on your affirmations and add to the affirmation after the second one whatever you wish.

“My self/mum/dog/plant/house/room/etc. is now completely and permanently free from the Hebrew letters.” Focus on wherever you direct the energy simultaneously with focusing on the RTR energy. This way, there will be less residue energy of the RTR and more will be used. We all need to clean our auras after doing the RTR. That’s because of the residue energy. The residue energy is something that can be repurposed instead of wasted for something personal within 5 minutes. We will still need to clean our auras even with this, but there will be much less residue energy floating about.

Even an RTR of 1 rep that takes 2 mins at most is useful. After doing the 2 affirmations of the Official RTR, the energy with our affirmations already get directed. But not all of the energy gets used, which is why residue energy gets left behind. The more we focus our affirmations with the energy the less residue gets left behind. But only after some practice can a person be able to do these things once without wasting energy on a scale like this. Keeping this in mind, focusing on the RTR energy will direct your affirmations better and program the RTR energy much more efficiently.

And if you want, you could even do another RTR of 3 reps and do the Official Affirmations. That would be the best because they are the focus of the SS. If you ever do personal affirmations always make sure you do an RTR with the Official ones.

The Official F-RTR should ALWAYS be prioritised. Very Important!

Henu the Great said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

That is monstrous effort. :D

I am doing somewhere around evening time in my time zone and max. vibrations 99... 16:00 or 18:00 wave, probably latter. Even that sounds a lot for me because I like to do it all at once instead of spacing them out like I did when I begun doing rtrs. I might settle for six sets... It would take about an hour or little more for me.

All in all no one should not worry about timings any more than just doing them according the plan and our collective effort will smash the jew in the jaw just fine.

Happy reversing the torah rituals for everyone! :mrgreen:

I know, its not necessary its just that if we can link multiple RTR sessions together the energy will keep pooling throughout the whole day which HP Cobra said is actually possible if one does an RTR into the next session. so we can basically link a quarter day of RTRS together with just two people so I really wanna try this. My utc is -7 if you want to do a follow up afterwards I'm starting at 16:00 one session after lux soul, ( no big deal though)

happy reversing the torah to you as well! :D

LuxSoul said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

I'm on board! My Utc here is GMT -3. My plans is to start at 16:00 pm on 21st!

Alright!! I've synced up remember to drink plenty of water the whole way though and pace yourself and even take occasional minute breaks since it is a very high amount, and you don't want to over stress your voice.

have a great day

ShadowTheRaven said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!!!

I can do 81x in about an hour and a quarter. It wasn't my intention to tell people to do something out of their own capabilities more of a question to those who can. One needs to raise their energies to the maximum though. I suppose that I didn't account for different peoples reactions to the RTR, since I can do the RTR and almost never exhaust myself. and if I go over 2 hours it doesn't matter since the point is to link multiple sessions, in actuality it'll probably take 3 and a half hours. I'm just looking to pair up with someone who does an RTR for 2 hours straight so that could be anyone who does 99 x 108x . I apologize for not fully explaining and just throwing it out there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
GG Allin said:

He was a warrior by shitting on the floor? And by peeling bananas then shoving them up his ass? What kind of fucked up war is there that those actions make someone a great warrior?

Of course this is building a defence facility. The bananas are the same tactic as Vlad Țepeș used:
"Scaring the enemy with disgusting to cruel practices."

Oli you have to look way deeper behind the degenerated behavior, to see his mastermind :lol:

Until he died he was on a winning train (I believe he got posioned for knowing stuff about Kurt Cobains death). He, Kurt , and Eldon Hoke did know each other. Maybe not personaly but, Eldon did know curtney (she tryed ho hire him to kill Kurt), he did talk from time to time with GG via phone and Kurt was a GG fan. All 3 died close to each other.
It´s a shame, the lizard girl is still alive.

GG Allin said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GG Allin said:

He is my spirit animal. :lol:
Nobody cares, lol.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Also what if someone wants to do the Reverse Kol Nidre the 27th and 28th (Yom Kippur) is this bad to add to this if you have time.

It is not, but the rituals posted should be priority. After one is done, and if you want to, you can put one Kol Nidre in on top of it.

Oh okay thanks for the answer.

So optional, mind including that in your top post header?

Yom Kippur area:
Day before: 26. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day during start: 27. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day during ending: 28. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day After: 29. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei

Could even state RKN minimum level since it's powerful since Final takes priority just to really dig into the enemy. Although in about 15ish minutes personally I can recite it about 3 x 6 = or 18 times.

First priority simply means if you can't do everything due to something focus first and foremost on the final rtr. If you have time and can do the final rtr and the jos protection or wealth ritual at least a couple of times you can do the RKN too. I think first priority simply meant do that above all else if for some reason you can't do both the final rtr and the other ritual as well on some or all those days. But for people that have time and privacy do all of this as much as you want with more focus on final rtr. If you have time do the RKN a couple times too if you like. I dont think there was a limit set on this but you don't have to do the RKN if you don't want to or have time too thats what optional meant. I will do the RKN about 6 vibrations once or twice if I have time on those days. 6 is a great number as its a number the Jews use most often and a multiple of 3. That takes about 10 minutes for me.

This is how I understood that. They never said what days specifically RKN is optional on but to be honest if you even looked a little at Judaism this whole holiday all 10 days or so is about projecting the bad karma (sins as they call it) of the Jews onto the populace or at least off of them as a race.

I would bet the RKN would be benificial on any of these days to be honest due to that.

GG Allin said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GG Allin said:

He is my spirit animal. :lol:

Ok i think people had enough of this kind of thing have they not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

Did anyone read this?

I am ok with being rebel and weird or whatever but this guy is is none of that. He's just straight up degenerate with not even any message to his stuff other than shocking people and trying to be as degenerate as possible.

Just to point out some people might want to perform R-Kol Nidrei during the 26th-29th as optional. Seems like the F-RTR is the main point but some people might want to do a little more. Again one or two of minimum rep and your good. If you want to spend a few minutes longer, for what I recorded on myself I'd state in about 15 minutes I can perform 18 reps of Kol Nidrei.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/KN.htm

Also about the GG Allin thing which I don't want to involve myself. If your having issues take it up with HP.Cobra and let him deal with it. Your falling into the classic trap of "debating on the troll". There is more important things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back