Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video: I’d be crying too... lol

"This video was removed for viotating YouTube's policy of harrassing and bullying."

Is this the video where he said "Man, that's real fucked up what they did to your hair. I'd be crying too if they did that shit to me. But fuck it, it's your life."

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"This video was removed for viotating YouTube's policy of harrassing and bullying."

Is this the video where he said "Man, that's real fucked up what they did to your hair. I'd be crying too if they did that shit to me. But fuck it, it's your life."

Damn it was just up and running too. Yes it is. A black guy went up to a Jewish kid and clowned his hair.

Cowboy123 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Damn it was just up and running too. Yes it is. A black guy went up to a Jewish kid and clowned his hair.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved that video, I probably watched it 20 times before. Brooklyn, where you have the biggest amount of jews of anywhere in the whole country, mixed together with blocks that are all black. Get some strange things happening between them. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back