Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - September 14 / October 3 [Updated With Pics]

Tsetia said:
I have a question, how many times a day should we do rituals? Twice like last time? Thank you HP!
It is preferable to do the Final RTR for example at least 3 times a day. But you can do it as many times as you want, as long as you don't force yourself. It is important not to force yourself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I look forward to this! My life has become easier ever since the last one, and our progress is clear as day.

I have a question that has been haunting me for some time, because I want our RTRs to be as effective as possible.
I've noticed that when charging my energies before doing a full 9 rep RTR, everytime, for a total of three times using the VU VAH VOH meditation before each, the RTRs have been more powerful than when I do a single 27 rep "lazy" RTR, with only one "charge up".

I figured since you have a better connection to the gods than myself, I should ask you for your take on these stacked RTRs.

It could be all in my head, but if my suspicions are "Mr. Obvious" level correct, maybe at least some would consider separating the RTRs instead of stacking them.

Tsetia said:
I have a question, how many times a day should we do rituals? Twice like last time? Thank you HP!
I forgot to mention, if you do not have enough time it is okay if you do the rituals at least once a day. Don't stress to much about it. Do as many times as you can. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for the heads up, the schedule was being done in periods. I included one day from the schedule that was supposed to be next, at the end of this.

Now in regards to their Yom Kippur, they do not have favorable planets or the Moon to do that much. We will erase it the next day. The "Full On" simply means we do as much as we can.

After this schedule there is another one ready and prepared.

HAIL SATAN!!!

But remember its not really favorable planets for them either not to mention some of them probably on lockdown.

So yeah we erase them more than they probably put out.

Aldrick said:
Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?
You don't have to do them with 10 minutes between each other. You can do one after another straight away and save 20 minutes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Also what if someone wants to do the Reverse Kol Nidre the 27th and 28th (Yom Kippur) is this bad to add to this if you have time.

It is not, but the rituals posted should be priority. After one is done, and if you want to, you can put one Kol Nidre in on top of it.

Oh okay thanks for the answer.

So optional, mind including that in your top post header?

Yom Kippur area:
Day before: 26. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day during start: 27. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day during ending: 28. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei
Day After: 29. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual / Optional: Reverse Kol Nidrei

Could even state RKN minimum level since it's powerful since Final takes priority just to really dig into the enemy. Although in about 15ish minutes personally I can recite it about 3 x 6 = or 18 times.

Aldrick said:
Yes! Time to annhilate.

Quick question. I've been doing 3 RTR 10 mins apart from each other. Working 45-50 hours a week, it's hard to find time to space it all out. Is this okay?
The recommended is 15 minutes apart, but I'd say 10 should be fine if you make sure you are well nourished nutritionally. :)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE SCHEDULE - SEPTEMBER 14 / OCTOBER 3
Video
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TPeqvHRpX6Ir/
Does anyone have all the Rune MP3 download?
I am wanting to keep them for making some more videos. Please give feedback on what you think about the videos if you can.

It is an honor to throw down coordinated attacks with you all.
Hail Satan!

Question , are our attacks Astrologically coordinated based on the clergy's insight of universal influence ? Thanks can't wait to get started !!

Aldrick said:
Yes! Time to annhilate.

You can do all 3 in one working = instead of 1x9 then wait 10 min ,...
you can do 1x27 each letter the affirmation amount stays the same. Regarding raising energy probably better to raise your normal amount x 3. So it is equal effectiv then done 1x9+1x9+1x9.

I also don´t understand why you would wait in the first place it´s the same working. There should be no problem.

About your working hours didn´t you say you did reduce hours to 32 h a week ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brothers and Sisters, I urge everyone of you (if you haven't already) to save the rituals offline (in PDF files).

I was trying to access the Satanic Meditations page and there was a host error that prevented me from getting in. Possibly enemy attack since today is the first day of this offensive.

To save the pages in PDF on computer:
Right click anywhere on the open ritual page (like on the black background) and select "Print" > On the "Printer" part, select Microsoft to PDF (to get the page with black background) or Save as PDF (to get the page with white back ground) > Click "Print" below and save the PDF file with the Ritual's name.

If you're on android/cellphone:
From the open Ritual page, tap the three dots in the upper right in the browser and select Download (the Download icon, more than likely, will be there).

Hope that helps, I wanted to post my PDF files here but really don't know how to. When I DID open them from HP HoodedCobra's post though I had no problem opening them so it's probably some other host conflict, dunno.

Make sure you save everything offline anyway, there's plenty of links to get the entire JoS website on file, I have folders and folders with the same Rituals and Meditations and Demons' description saved over and over just in case.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, Satan and the Gods, and throwing in the trash can the agenda of the enemy.

If one pays close attention in reading and following the news, the enemy is very devastated. Any form of power resides on the belief and loyalty of the people it consists of. The belief of the people in them is at the all time low, lower than it has even been before, and therefore, so is their power.

As time passes, the situation for the enemy becomes worse, and their moves become more chaotic, and desperate. This unfortunately comes at a price that humanity has to collectively pay - for example, the recent lockdowns. Even in the worst times of history, or even war bombings, lockdowns of such an extent were never a reality.

At the same time, all their recent operations have been crowned as disasters. Politicians worldwide are now nodding that we "Experienced a recession akin to that of 1929", and the enemy knows they crashed economies, promoted extreme deception, and in general, did all the power abuse they could against humanity. Lip service and lies are now done to hide the devastated economy and what this will entail for people, which, especially in small countries, underwent severe financial damage and suffering.

Most of this has not manifested in the actual economy, and if we are to believe the "printer go brrrr" numbers that we are given in regards to it, we would be believing lies. But we are used to this now, as one only needs to see how many of the enemy and even jews, kept promoting the "End of the World" craze in regards to the so called "Coronavirus".

It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!".

We will do, as we have done during the whole pandemic thing, the necessary spiritual work so our own are supported and they can pull through this, and even do better as time goes.

At the same time, because the enemy is performing bad, and is therefore getting more evil and more reckless, such events that cause discomfort to humanity are bound to continue, and this is all in correlation with their collapse in the mind and conscience of people, whom pretty soon, will no longer listen to them at all.

The enemy so far, and under no circumstance, plans to stop their agenda, so everything will continue with the suffering involved. The same thing happened last century, around the same year, when the enemy purposefully collapsed the economy of the world back then, hoping they would do a final gamble to entirely finish off any remnants of free Gentiles that could rival them. What happened however is that the immune system of humanity almost entirely blotted them out.

This happened with hardly any knowledge of the populace about them - it was only after specific people came in power that they started educating people about the enemy. Now we have the reverse - knowledge about the enemy is at the all time high, so leaders and others will naturally and easily [when the enemy's power does give in] come in place rather effortlessly.

Expecting them to do one step back and two steps forward does not solve any problem. The healing that happens with the rituals has to go deeper, uprooting all the spiritual jewtrix of the enemy entirely. The enemy will obviously also fake, as per usual, to try to do "good", especially after the fear and the knowledge that the masses are starting to hate them with passion. Every so often, they do one step back, in order to go two steps forward, especially so when rage is mounting.

An example of this is how they have folded on enforced vaccination, even-though they were adamant of this at first. The same goes for the prep talk and trying to avoid a "Necessary second lockdown". They are afraid of the rage of the populace which will deface them from the earth.

The other issue is however, if they become too allowing, they will never be able to manifest the agenda that the enemy aliens are enforcing on them, and therefore, they will fail at their mission, and be too late to stop a forward advancing humanity. So despite of everything, the enemy *is* definitely going to act.

But we will also act as we always do, and successfully. The schedule below is to deal to the enemy an extremely powerful blow. The dates which are marked as "Full On", the RTR needs to be done very strongly. After the dates are concluded, there will be rest. But there will have to follow future schedules sometime later.

Below is the Schedule:

This schedule builds on the schedules created before it, and will continue in the same fashion.

The Final RTR always has TOP priority. As we did before, when the timer shows zero, we do RTR, and when the timer shows 1:00:00 we do the other rituals, to effectively time them.

14. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
15. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
16. Final RTR, JoS Protection Ritual
17. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
18. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
19. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
20. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
21. Final RTR [Full On].
22. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
23. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
24. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
25. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
26. Final RTR, Wealth and Prosperity for Satanists Ritual
27. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
28. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
29. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
30. Final RTR, Race Awakening Ritual
1. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual
2. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual[/b]
3. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual[/b]

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Ritual Time Coordinator:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Ritual of Protection, Wealth and Prosperity

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html

Good night HP Hodded Cobra, Satanic brotherhood.

I couldn't wait to have another offensive !!!

I thank Father Satan, our gods and in my case I especially thank Paimon for this opportunity to collaborate actively!

I am already translating the race awakening rituals and rtr's into Portuguese and I will see if I still publish today, even though I do not sleep, I care !!!

I have now made an improvised table and let me know if it is right::

00:00 rtr + 01:00 ritual
02: 00 rtr + 03:00 ritual
04: 00 rtr + 05:00 ritual
06: 00 rtr + 07:00 ritual
08: 00 rtr + 09:00 ritual
10: 00 rtr + 11:00 ritual
12: 00 rtr + 13:00 ritual

PM:
14:00 rtr + 15:00 ritual
16:00 rtr + 17:00 ritual
18:00 rtr + 19:00 ritual
20:00 rtr + 21:00 ritual
22:00 rtr + 23:00 ritual

Can reverse kol nidrei be done too? or is it not necessary?
Satanic greetings to all!

Force!!!!

These audio recordings show how to properly pronounce the runes:

https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

To clarify, what is the guidance on the number of rituals? If we want to do more, can we do extra RTRs after doing the one other ritual, or should we try to maintain a 1:1 ration? Do we need to do a constant number of rituals per day, or can we just make sure we do at least 1 each of the required rituals, then add extra on days that we are able? Also I assume that extra RTRs are priority on the cited days we're supposed to put extra effort on the Final RTR. Thank you for this schedule!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In other words a catch-22, I've also noticed the severity of the attacks are weakening despite their desperation. We've already won, now we just have to claim our victory.

HP Hooded Cobra and Satanic Brotherhood

Greetings;

I have just translated all the texts related to this spiritual warfare agenda, which have been translated into Portuguese.
Below is the link for the drive so that all Portuguese - Brazilians can access them, I hope it was useful for everyone, and as for the paintable RTR PDF, this one won't be erasing because I'm not very computer literate but it serves as a reference for those who don't understands english at all.

I also have in this same folder other JOS PDFs that have been translated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Cl8kUV7BLtEzepmTU3i-ULlGGvGBqMu?usp=sharing

JOS PORTUGUES is the name of this folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10R5Wx_u2ZYmENvIZMF_AQJx1kKT9P4Uw?usp=sharing

other sources Satanism - this other folder.

][No further,

i'm still only doing the RTR. funny note from me: when i do this my surrounding bird life (i live rural) go completely quiet and they start up again almost immediately after i stop. I have a very loud voice, and by the final words i am using my full ability (probably sounds psychotic to my neighbours, but i love the full vibration) . is this something others get? when ive done it past sun down the frogs stop croaking except for the neighbours dams, in the distance. thanks so much for teaching me how to do something useful. love you all xox

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I was counting on warfare days based on astrology, so I made a typo on the linear date.

Schedule updated!

Ah yes that makes sense. It's alright I know you're very busy organizing this whole thing, Thanks again for the warfare schedule. I have been eager to fight and this is exactly what I have been needing! Are we following the rules of the last warfare schedule and doing a standard of x2 rtrs and x2 rituals on the days that aren't full on, or are we just choosing our own amount of rtrs and rituals that we feel comfortable doing? And then we will be just spamming the rtrs on the full on days.

I think it may be useful to copy the schedule and the rituals into a text file for offline access. So you can perform them even in case of connection problems or cyber attacks.

I have read before that it is fine to stack the rtr's, if it's the same one. I do the final rtr twice in a row some days. I also do 18reps of each word..maybe you could do more reps instead of so many rtr's to give yourself more time?
Hope you're not running yourself into the ground and are taking care of yourself also.
Great fighting brother!

HSF

HailVictory88 said:
The rituals atleast once a day each. Generally, if you want to do more it's good to do that extra effort in RTRs. So for example 1 protection ritual and 2, 3, 4, 5 RTRs, etc. There are no direct guidelines though. If you want to, you can do 1-3 RTRs, and then for example the protection ritual 2, 3, 4, etc. times instead. Do the one that you prefer, and if in doubt, do more RTRs.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, Satan and the Gods, and throwing in the trash can the agenda of the enemy.

If one pays close attention in reading and following the news, the enemy is very devastated. Any form of power resides on the belief and loyalty of the people it consists of. The belief of the people in them is at the all time low, lower than it has even been before, and therefore, so is their power.

As time passes, the situation for the enemy becomes worse, and their moves become more chaotic, and desperate. This unfortunately comes at a price that humanity has to collectively pay - for example, the recent lockdowns. Even in the worst times of history, or even war bombings, lockdowns of such an extent were never a reality.

At the same time, all their recent operations have been crowned as disasters. Politicians worldwide are now nodding that we "Experienced a recession akin to that of 1929", and the enemy knows they crashed economies, promoted extreme deception, and in general, did all the power abuse they could against humanity. Lip service and lies are now done to hide the devastated economy and what this will entail for people, which, especially in small countries, underwent severe financial damage and suffering.

Most of this has not manifested in the actual economy, and if we are to believe the "printer go brrrr" numbers that we are given in regards to it, we would be believing lies. But we are used to this now, as one only needs to see how many of the enemy and even jews, kept promoting the "End of the World" craze in regards to the so called "Coronavirus".

It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!".

We will do, as we have done during the whole pandemic thing, the necessary spiritual work so our own are supported and they can pull through this, and even do better as time goes.

At the same time, because the enemy is performing bad, and is therefore getting more evil and more reckless, such events that cause discomfort to humanity are bound to continue, and this is all in correlation with their collapse in the mind and conscience of people, whom pretty soon, will no longer listen to them at all.

The enemy so far, and under no circumstance, plans to stop their agenda, so everything will continue with the suffering involved. The same thing happened last century, around the same year, when the enemy purposefully collapsed the economy of the world back then, hoping they would do a final gamble to entirely finish off any remnants of free Gentiles that could rival them. What happened however is that the immune system of humanity almost entirely blotted them out.

This happened with hardly any knowledge of the populace about them - it was only after specific people came in power that they started educating people about the enemy. Now we have the reverse - knowledge about the enemy is at the all time high, so leaders and others will naturally and easily [when the enemy's power does give in] come in place rather effortlessly.

Expecting them to do one step back and two steps forward does not solve any problem. The healing that happens with the rituals has to go deeper, uprooting all the spiritual jewtrix of the enemy entirely. The enemy will obviously also fake, as per usual, to try to do "good", especially after the fear and the knowledge that the masses are starting to hate them with passion. Every so often, they do one step back, in order to go two steps forward, especially so when rage is mounting.

An example of this is how they have folded on enforced vaccination, even-though they were adamant of this at first. The same goes for the prep talk and trying to avoid a "Necessary second lockdown". They are afraid of the rage of the populace which will deface them from the earth.

The other issue is however, if they become too allowing, they will never be able to manifest the agenda that the enemy aliens are enforcing on them, and therefore, they will fail at their mission, and be too late to stop a forward advancing humanity. So despite of everything, the enemy *is* definitely going to act.

But we will also act as we always do, and successfully. The schedule below is to deal to the enemy an extremely powerful blow. The dates which are marked as "Full On", the RTR needs to be done very strongly. After the dates are concluded, there will be rest. But there will have to follow future schedules sometime later.

Below is the Schedule:

This schedule builds on the schedules created before it, and will continue in the same fashion.

The Final RTR always has TOP priority. As we did before, when the timer shows zero, we do RTR, and when the timer shows 1:00:00 we do the other rituals, to effectively time them.

21. Final RTR [Full On].
31. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual
2. Final RTR [Full On], JoS Protection Ritual

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

This was mentioned in the post relating to the timer.
So its all good.

Just passing to say salut for everyone and to stay strong during this schedule momentum!
Is a mind process to create and destroy. Is beyond the words that I'm glad be with you all on this.
I just wanted to comment because after doing my rtr suddenly the music DON'T STOP ME NOW by Queen came to my mind and completely doesn't decided to neglect so that guide me through Protection for Jos Ritual. And that is for us!
No one will stop us! We will reach the stars with our words and vibrations and clear our minds with our light ether sensations!
Let it float and let be light on the darkest caves through our minds!
Stay healthy and strong everyone! Thanks for this nicest brutal schedule SS comrade Cobra!

Hail our Truth God Father Satan!!!

Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

This was mentioned in the post relating to the timer.
So its all good.

And at 1:00:00 if there is, we will do other rituals than the FINAL RTR

ldeenki said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We are going to continue without cessation in doing our warfare for the future of Satanists, .........

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Good night HP Hodded Cobra, Satanic brotherhood.

I couldn't wait to have another offensive !!!

I have now made an improvised table and let me know if it is right::

00:00 rtr + 01:00 ritual
02: 00 rtr + 03:00 ritual
04: 00 rtr + 05:00 ritual
06: 00 rtr + 07:00 ritual
08: 00 rtr + 09:00 ritual
10: 00 rtr + 11:00 ritual
12: 00 rtr + 13:00 ritual

PM:
14:00 rtr + 15:00 ritual
16:00 rtr + 17:00 ritual
18:00 rtr + 19:00 ritual
20:00 rtr + 21:00 ritual
22:00 rtr + 23:00 ritual

Can reverse kol nidrei be done too? or is it not necessary?
Satanic greetings to all!

Force!!!!

your table's accuracy is based on your time zone I think. But its great to have a table like that so youll know rtr time whether youre online or offline.
Instead of creating a table I just remember that all odd numbers on the clock is final rtr, all even numbers is for secondary workings( like jos protection, etc.) its easier to memorize it that way. Do what works best for you.

Hail Satan!

Specter said:
It is also rather obvious to watch, that when the jews felt endangered by the so called "Coronavirus", they instantly did lockdowns, put in the printers to bail themselves out, and were so oh willing to lockdown the goyim like animals in their little cages or houses, just to make sure the chosen people and their possessions remain intact. Were this some plague that was hitting Gentiles, the jews would be like "Goyim please, we do business as USUAL!"

It's pretty complicated to tell what's exactly the situation is but I know for sure that whatever the case they want lockdowns and they want an economic depression in which they will try to benefit from in someway to advance their goals.

Following up from my post from an insider, if it's actually Ro6 and not 3 this virus could have the propensity to further mutate into more lethal forms or other variations in the long run. But the way it is now you'd probably pass it off as some regular flu that may not even be lethal at all, but if the supposed information found in its genetic sequence is true it's basically a virus holding the world at gunpoint, it's not devastating the way it's right now, but it can be is what it's saying and enough to convince scientists and governments to have a good reason to enforce lockdowns even under good intentions. The virus is like a jew, a small germ saying big words but you simply don't let the germ walk off, turn a blind eye, and act as if the germ might not be capable of anything.

One can agree with such decision or not but we all know for certain that these lockdowns are playing part in a certain agenda either way.
I love your picture on your signature!

slyscorpion said:
Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=&&view=detail&mid=04E1A3B9D79097BD530804E1A3B9D79097BD5308&&FORM=VDRVRV

Maybe good to share to get people in the spirit of fighting against the enemy.

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

We need to have the same kind of spirit too bad more whites are not like this.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

Yes! Time to annhilate.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Since I was searching the boards for something yesterday and found this video posted by Aldrick awhile back.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=&&view=detail&mid=04E1A3B9D79097BD530804E1A3B9D79097BD5308&&FORM=VDRVRV

As you can see this person Joseph Goebbels was willing to fight till end and didn't even fear death.

Just wanted to share again cause it kind of fits the spirit of this and might motivate some people.

But anyways i like doing these spiritual warfare rituals. Hopefully soon maybe we do something new too like what Maxine mentioned last year.

Oh thank you I forgot about this. I love Hitler tributes. I was an SS there, with Memories since I was young. So that feels more like home to me, then here ever has.
I know this is irrelevant but are you aldrick as in beginner meditations channel that used to be on jewtube? if so would be nice to see your videos again. some of your sermons (for a non high priest) and music tributes to the gods were excellent and inspiring. can always post on bitchute it seems. again irrelevant and you might not be the same aldrick I am thinking about.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

I was too. I started remembering some stuff about it. I know we believed the exact same thing we do now for sure. Maybe that is why your energy is familiar somewhat as I mentioned in a reply I think to you even once. At the end i committed suicide along with some people. I remember my last words were this I was speaking to my children it looked like I had several this was like a flashback. "dont forget this sacrifice for the light of a better world to come" so I know we were Satanic too just from that something like that would be something I would say today even if I got put in a position like that for any reason.

Kind of sad to me actually. But what they dont understand the Nazis that took their children with them at the end. We knew they would fall to the enemy and lose their soul forever we didn't have a choice none of this is not honorable. Death of the body is better than death of the spirit.

Everyone was taken care of by Satan.

I remember some other more positive stuff too. But people should be willing to fight for what they believe in till the end without fear. I would do it again today if it came to that.

But it probably won't as we are winning.

Sundara said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Sundara said:

Dearest big sister :p I wanted ask how exactly you channel energy through stones when vibrating the race awakening ritual? do you hold them or just imagine the runes being empower through them in front of you? I've been meaning to buy some petrified wood and now is the perfect time, especially since the enemy pretended to be a god, and said "never mind!"

The best way for a ritual is to have your hand chakras open. Put them in your hands, and on the inhale before you vibrate the rune (when you inhale energy) to raise for the rune - imagine the runes being lit up while energy goes through your whole body including hand chakras. Also imagine your body being lit.

Also, you can just hold them if that’s too much focusing. The runes are not necessary and the most important thing is your ability to inhale energy and focus.

I ask because depending on the size of petrified wood I get it may be difficult to hold everything in my hands at once since the RAR is supposed to be done all in one breath. I do appreciate the thorough response since that is not how I've been using my diamond and lapis, I've been just holding them and every bit of extra effort counts. hopefully i can pick up the stones for algis, and wunjo as well.

thank you soo much. :D
have a great day.

Xon said:
I think it may be useful to copy the schedule and the rituals into a text file for offline access. So you can perform them even in case of connection problems or cyber attacks.
I hate to sound like an old grandpa, but it would be even better to write out rituals into a notebook or journal, instead of always sitting at the computer to do it. Doing rituals in front of a computer takes away from the spiritual feeling of it all. I do RTR's from my computer but never rituals, I do those from paper and with candles lit, no technology or anything going in the room.

Not to mention, what if power is out and you can't access your computer, or get a virus or whatever.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Below is the Schedule:

21. Final RTR [Full On].

Ritual Time Coordinator:

Final RTR:

A few questions: 1)- do we have to vibrate a word of power before we start the protection ritual ?, 2)- how do you properly pronounce satanas, and 3)- if we make a mistake(messing up on the affirmation) is it still valid ?

Lydia said:
Xon said:
I hate to sound like an old grandpa, but it would be even better to write out rituals into a notebook or journal, instead of always sitting at the computer to do it. Doing rituals in front of a computer takes away from the spiritual feeling of it all. I do RTR's from my computer but never rituals, I do those from paper and with candles lit, no technology or anything going in the room.

Not to mention, what if power is out and you can't access your computer, or get a virus or whatever.
Don't worry about sounding like an old grandpa, if you're doing it to give good advice like he would.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back