Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third Sex(LGBTQ)

Ghost in the Machine said:
The soul from what I understand is a mutable construct in composition to it's energies, it has no gender only gender aspects, HOWEVER... the physical realm is a binding realm, whatever the first gender was assigned to the soul on the physical realm in it's incarnation, is the gender that will keep manifesting on the physical plane. This is different from race because race has to do more essentially with 'species', you can't reincarnate a chihuahua to a wolf or change a chihuahua to a wolf, the soul is an entirely different race/species and vise versa however both species have the same available gender types of either female or male. Genders are all the same no matter what human species you are, male or female or both with born intersex (this definitely impacts the soul's gender composition and we do have some gods that are intersex), nothing affects the spiritual more strongly than the physical because it is a powerful force. This does not change through reincarnation because that first imprint is hardwired, because again, the material plane is all about settings and bindings.

However like I said, the soul is a construct of energies and compositions that change throughout lifetimes, and this is why someone's assigned guardian demon in a past-life can change throughout lifetimes because their soul no longer fits the composition of that demon's specialties and is passed over to a new demon who can better teach your new souls' composition in who you are as an individual in construct and personality. The perception of gender can be included in this as well because it is all psychic(ological) of the soul's personality and compositional caterings on what aspects they are most comprised of.

You can't use therapy to change a warrior soul into the opposite of it's natural composition without causing great suffering and psychological/spiritual harm to the individual. And likewise you can't force someone who loves variety, freedom and change to love routine, strict scheduling and imprisoning tasks. You can't remove hardwired imprinted psychic influences of planetary and universal energies upon a soul unless you're doing corrupted shit like the enemy does in breaking them down and destroying it. In technical speakings of this matter, the hardwired assigned gender is not permanently imprinted in the soul, it is imprinted on the physically binding of the physical gender that is tied to that soul. Without the physical body the soul is just the ethereal double that takes on that bodies last imprinted image, but it is not the psychic seat of the individual compositional identification.

It is true, the enemy has corrupted gender for so long to cause mass confusion and disorder, but for some people that 'male-female' likeness as a tomboy, tomgirl or Twin Soul/Intersex is in fact a very real thing in the soul and perception. The whole part of the gender chaos is sorting through the madness to find out what is REAL. With REAL knowledge of what one's gender caterings are, we are not yet in any kind of scientific or prime spiritual advancement to be making any changes yet to the physical form to mirror this compositional perception as the true soul does in fact crave mirroring to it's composition, but even still this does not have to involve changing your actual physical biology.

This mirroring factor however is why there is such a thing as transgenders who literally feel so alien in their physical body, the major lacking of this mirroring of the realms in aspects is what causes the dysphoria, the two planes must mirror one another by the very natures of the universe in some way, it is their natural catering and people who identify as transgender and all that ilk suffer psychologically when this isn't the case because it is astral frustration in that the physical realm regard to the body is not doing what's supposed to do which is mirror the higher astral influence. It can be overcome in substitute mindsets to reduce the dysphoria and be comfortable with oneself until any future of change can be made SAFELY and healthfully with matters in guidance of Satan and the gods and knowing if you actually ARE Twin Souled or what-have you and making sure it's not actually just brainwashed garbage and likely with things like biokinesis, but when unfucked to see real truths to what your psychic gender composition is to the very core and absolute TRUEness of your soul, it cannot be denied to the very core of what it is.

And as I have said, hormones and surgery are not the route to go, it is enemy controlled and is ultimately harmful most especially on the spiritual level. Biokinesis can change things like someone's tone and pitched voice among many other things by programming the physical body for what it can do and develop to develop but when it comes to such major and drastic changes, extreme and very clear guidance from Satan and the gods is needed as well complete and total freeing of the soul; There's too much impatience with these matters when all it takes is time and consistent and steady advancement as well as fighting for our freedom. Priorities and health must be accounted for among other things to work out.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan

Of course this doesn't mean subject yourself to stupidity like cutting off your dick. All truths and answers will be revealed in time... a few decades are nothing to the eternity of our gods and the magnum opus. Patience.

Jack said:
Meteor said:
Most of the things people on this forum say about taking hormones or having surgery seem like opinions anyway. It doesn't seem like they know many people who have done both of those things, and I'm also doubtful that they actually communicated with the Gods on the matter.
It's common for people to be against this kind of thing. A lot of people are quick to generalise and jump to conclusions. Not even being a Satanist makes any difference in that, just consider what OP said: "Father Satan doesn't make mistakes, you were born exactly how and when he intended"; this is the same argument xians use on this topic as well, except with Satan added in.
I heard from another Satanist that most Souls aren't created with intent; they are created by chance, based on the energies around at the time of birth (related to astrology) and the energies of the parents. They are then shaped by experiences over the lifetimes.
The way you are is not a mistake, but it isn't intentional either. It's to some extent experiences and to some extent chance that made you this way. As such, I think it's very reasonable to say that it is indeed possible for inconvenient (or even outright flawed) combinations to exist, such as being like a woman mentally despite being male physically. It's obvious why that would make someone unhappy, especially if it's a severe case.

Rather than taking the words of others on this topic to heart and feeling misunderstood, I think it's better to think about it for yourself and make your own decision. What is it that you really want? What is your ideal self? And what can you realistically do to feel better about the way you are?
It's a good idea to let the Gods guide you in this as well, as Larissa pointed out. If you can find happiness without any medical assistance then that's great and all. But if you've already tried many things and it still seems like you'll be happier and more fulfilled as a person if you take hormone supplements, or even controversial surgeries, then maybe that really is the case.
When it comes to complex situations like this, you should do what seems right to you. Besides the Gods, you know yourself best after all. It doesn't matter what others on this forum think about your decision; they don't know you or your situation, and you don't know them.

Now, I will point out some parts of people's arguments that come across to me as opinions based on feelings rather than actual knowledge, so that they have an opportunity to clarify themselves in case there actually is more to their points than just presuppositions based on their feelings about this topic.

What is this based on? The importance of sex for spiritual advancement?
While it is true that orgasms are very important spiritually, from what I heard most people who undergo such surgery are still able to achieve orgasm anyway.
Also, there are various other erogenous zones besides the genitals that may be utilised to achieve orgasm as well if the technique and mindset are right, and with certain techniques it's even possible to have powerful orgasms with no physical stimulation at all. So that doesn't seem like it would be an issue.

While medicine in general can cause health issues over time (especially liver strain in case of oral medicine, but there are other ways of delivery that have less side effects), sex hormones themselves have many positive effects.
(Post-)menopausal women who take estrogen supplements age slower than (post-)menopausal women who do not, and are also less likely to develop demantia. A downside is that they are more likely to get breast cancer than older women who don't undergo hormone replacement therapy, but I think it's obvious that that directly correlates to the fact that their breast tissue doesn't atrophy / sag.
I've also heard testosterone injections have great physical and mental health benefits for men who don't produce enough on their own.
So hormones themselves are not unhealthy. What makes you think that they would be unhealthy in a body of the opposite sex? Bodies of either sex have receptors for both types of sex hormones, and a mother having too much testosterone during pregnancy in the case of an XX fetus or an XY fetus not producing enough testosterone on its own can cause all sorts of intersex conditions in the offspring; which suggests a body's sex is actually very flexible until there is permanent differentation (whether prenatally or during puberty). So what is your reasoning to say that it is unhealthy?

As for surgery, what makes you think that it is so damaging for the Sacral Chakra?
Of course, all surgery is damaging. That's the point; to remove or rearrange things, and then let it heal while it retains a different state (usually with the intent of solving a health problem, but obviously these surgeries specifically have a different purpose and are more comparable to cosmetic surgery).
Wouldn't it be fine after the initial damage heals and the changes settle in? And if it causes a spiritual issue of sorts, then can't this simply be resolved using meditation?

If sex (=gender) is a part of the Soul, and the Soul consists of vibrations / energy, then can't a Soul's (spiritual) sex simply be altered by altering those vibrations, whether that is done intentionally or unintentionally? What makes you believe that it cannot be altered?
I doubt something like that would happen often since there's probably some sort of protections in place to prevent it from happening, but I can see how certain situations could damage or bypass those protections and cause changes to occur anyway, whether partial (more likely if it's unintentional) or complete (more likely if it's intentional). As far as I'm aware, there's no proof that it is unalterable, so isn't that just your opinion?
No that's like saying a black person can use vibrations and change his soul into white and reincarnated into a white body. The basic template which has gender encoded of the soul cannot be changed. What these troubled individuals need is therapy to help balance their mental state and they need to accept themselves. The suicidal behavior does not stop after reassignment surgery. Instead of research into ways to help these people ,research is being done how to better mutilate their bodies and hoax them into appearing as the other sex.

No one other than a biological woman is a woman. That is the cold and hard truth. These people need therapeutic intervention (CBT,ACT, Hypnotherapy ?) into accepting their gender and solving the gender dysphoria. If you were born a male,you are a male and if you were born a female you are a female. Everything else is a psychological problem that needs to be solved.
The expression of your soul polarity, the yin and yang as HP HC explained it is what is feminine and masculine. This has nothing to do with Biological sex as both sexes male and female have this soul polarity. The assumption that feeling feminine means you are now a woman or vice-versa stems from a confusion that One Gender has to act only in a certain way.

Transgenderism has nothing to do with Gender,Spirituality or Feminine/Masculine. All the spiritual concepts that are applicable to transgenders are applicable to Heterosexuals as well . Transgenders are defined specifically by Mental Issues of DENIAL. They are in denial about their reality (that they are a man or a woman ). And with that Denial of reality comes a host of other serious psychological disorders. This issue is sometimes extremely serious and people kill themselves after having no effect of surgery.

Feeling feminine and feeling masculine has nothing to do with a specific gender. Those two expressions are present in both Genders. HPmageson made a habit of using analogies that are applicable to every soul and impose that upon these unfortunate individuals claiming that not only was there nothing wrong with their denial, but also that they were somehow special and must be revered.

You can think about this anyway you want to. Using sleight of hand to explain a mental disorder using spirituality is disgusting to say the least. Its like throwing common sense out of the window. I don't believe any Gender has a particular expression that is unique only to them. I believe both men and women can be feminine/masculine or a combination of varying degrees. What I don't believe is that Biological Sex and Gender are ever separate.

Eric13 said:
Jack said:
Shael said:
Friendly reminder for anyone reading this topic, that anything from Jack is best left ignored as he is highly disturbed about anything that relates at all in any way to femininity.

What you want to feel and do with your body is up to you and noone else. The only things to be very cautious with are hormonal treatments and surgery. What some deranged people may state in topics like these, does not reflect any kind of views of the JoS or JoS community in general. I felt that this was important to point out for anyone new/unaware.
Thank for pointing this out. It was very important to do so.

This is a situation that most people in this community stopped talking about when disgraced High Priest Mageson threatened to ban me and everyone else who disagreed with him about the issue of transgenderism . Every single post claiming there was something spiritual or special about these people and making people confused about spirituality was written by either Mageson or Jake Carlson.

But now that hes gone, I can speak freely and so can everyone else who was forcibly gagged under threat of being excommunicated for disagreeing with Marxist dogma about Gender.

My views actually do align with an overwhelming majority of people on this forum,specifically on the issue of transgenderism that it is a mental disorder which can be solved with therapy. I do not believe feeling you are a man while you are a biological female or vice-versa is in anyway a spiritual gift or somehow makes you special. If we did an anonymous poll of all registered users on this issue, I am certain it would overwhelmingly confirm my conviction on this matter. Until Mageson started to ban and attack people for stating biological and historical facts about this issue, the overwhelming posts about this issue revolved around stating it was a mental disease. After heated debates and threatening calls for banning people stopped stating their mind out of fear of being banned as did I.

I do not believe transgenderism has anything to do with spirituality or masculinity/femininity. This was being hard shilled by Mageson who also claimed that Gender was a social construct. Many such psychological disorders have been passed down since antiquity and people have tried to form groups around these claiming to be somehow special in reference to being abnormal. I do not believe this is true at all and these people are special at all. Just because a disease has been ancient doesn't make it any less abnormal. This is evidenced by the extremely high suicide rates,depression and other host of serious psychological and comorbid disorders that are linked to this issue. The issue might be a combination of genetic or psychological, possibly both but nothing that cant be fixed.

At a forum post where someone asks a question, I can freely state my opinion. Disagreeing with you on an issue doesn't make me "highly disturbed " but it does make you childish and entitled that you would project something like that onto me.
Just keep in mind, Mageson was demoted. Not banned. His account is still active and on these forums. I’m seeing, since his demotion, now everyone is saying, oh Mageson said that so that’s wrong. But that isn’t the case. If everything Mageson said was wrong, then his account would of been deleted. There is still value in some of his posts. I don’t think we need to get in the habit of, if Mageson said it it’s wrong. Simply isn’t true. Plus Jake wasn’t demoted for betraying Satan. So his posts on the subject could still have value as well.

I don’t recall Mageson being a big proponent of gender altering surgeries. If I recall, he more echoed what cobra said. Take responsibility if you do it.

What cobra said makes sound sense. It’s an enormous decision which involves literal self mutilation. Yet, he still didn’t say don’t do it. He said take responsibility. Mageson was never on these forums advising people to chop themselves up.

It’s a big world with a lot of people. People are going to do some strange things. That’s fine, as long as they don’t hurt anyone intentionally. Everyone is going to live the way they want. Dressing in whatever clothes they want, doing to their body what they please. Such is life. If they seek your advice, we can give council, but still their life decisions are theirs.
No, the fucker Mageson got busted as an infiltrator and speaking in an ill way of other HPs, his account is probabily banned and he is not welcome here because he might aswell be a jew. Keep in mind that banning his account doesn't remove the posts. And his info is still around because it was all fact checked by HP Cobra and HPS Maxine, much of the good useful info comes from HP Cobra and HPS Maxine anyways.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Nah bro that is just 14th century stuff. We need to progress and make irreversible changes to the body. And ignore Jack of couse because he does not agree with this agenda.
It takes a special type of person to read my reply, in which I explicitly stated to be very cautious regarding anything like hormonal treatment or surgery, and to then claim that I would be promoting this.

The very reason why some new people naively believe Jack is because they see idiots like you giving blind approval to what he says, and not even properly reading through anything pertaining to the discussion while doing so.

Aldrick said:
Goddess Aw said:
i'm a mtf person, how i stated, i feel completely a girl... i need to be seen as a girl..

sometimes i want to kill myself because of gender dysphoria... i feel completely as a girl.. my first name that is also biblical how i stated. i feel so lost sometimes.. i don't hate my biological sex, i just want to be seen as the gender I am.. i don't hate my body. i like it but sometimes i want to have breast..

but Satan helps me... it's like Satan is with me in every moment..

i want to take hormones. it kills me inside. i've tried to work with meditation, Munka, Ansuz and Mannaz but it's the same result. it's myself..

i'm so tired. but i will stay alive... I do RTRs, Yoga, Meditation everyday..

i want to cry right now ... because i feel lost sometimes...

I feel misunderstood

thank you for the message ... i appreciate it

What you need is a Demon. Ask Satan to send you one and begin working with them. I asked for an incubus to work with me. So this Demon came and rested on my shoulder, I could feel him and intense heat VERY strongly.

Then he began working on my sacral, and suddenly I feel more and more straight. I'm like I dont understand what the hell is going on. I did a tarot card reading and was shocked the most important cards to me that mean certain demons showed up, while shuffling those five by themselves and drawing one, it was my guardians card.

So I think it's my Guardian doing this. You dont have to have all the answers. Just focus on Satans sigil, ask for your Demon. Then work with them. You dont have to know exactly who it is, or what they look like. They will be there, helping you.

The gods know what they're doing. When we have no clue.

awesome experience. Something tells me we could have someone close in common :)

My ex bf of 9 years actually turned out to be bisexual, and in the beginning was really into crossdressing. he actually had a time when he really felt he was female and was depressed and went on hormones on and off. he had some major trauma when he was young so i think that was a big influence. these days there is alot of people who think they are transgender when they are not, yet there are alot of people who embody qualities of both sexes or even alittle bit more of the opposite sex

Shael said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Nah bro that is just 14th century stuff. We need to progress and make irreversible changes to the body. And ignore Jack of couse because he does not agree with this agenda.
It takes a special type of person to read my reply, in which I explicitly stated to be very cautious regarding anything like hormonal treatment or surgery, and to then claim that I would be promoting this.

The very reason why some new people naively believe Jack is because they see idiots like you giving blind approval to what he says, and not even properly reading through anything pertaining to the discussion while doing so.

Of course you are special unique and misunderstood and this gives you the intellectual right to insult people who don't agree with you. Instead of playing the pseudo intellectual perhaps it would be best to understand a pattern of behaviour in this social category you are part off. Reality is different from your theories, it just takes one open eye to see it professor. Perhaps this is why Jack and others are tired of debating such hipocrisy.

Jack said:

No the perception of gender is not a physical thing it is entirely spiritual/psychic(ological) and has nothing to do with actual physical biology. Natal planetary and universal influences can have an affect on this perception of the self and sometimes even freeing the soul can open someone up to it. This does not make these perceptions false or "mental illness". Granted the enemy intensely exaggerates things to cause even a mere tomboy to think she has to have a dick to be happy, so there is a definitive factor involved in that one's perception can definitely be fucked up, but Satan is known to love and adore uniqueness in people and that uniqueness is definitely vast in the middle-ground spectrum of third sex people, we are not bound to very particular and specific 'rules' of the self and when one is free of garbage the true self can be seen.

With these factors of the true mind what is needed is the unity of mind and body as this overcomes the dysphoria and enables harmony of one's gender perception to work with their biology and this can make one happy with themselves in their expression in that for instance a man can still see himself as, view himself as, identify as, act, dress and behave like a woman but can be entirely comfortable with his physical male body in doing so as well, it is more a less an intersex unity of, in this case, the female psychic composition and the male physical biology, the intersex comes from the unity of these two planes of being, not from being cut up and pumped full of artificial chemicals.

I don't know of anything like reverence but individuals who understand and have this true dual unity do have a much larger and greater expression of the aspects and work much better with them in regards to spirituality with better ease of utilizing the energies that be, but only when they accept this duality and work with it as well as are free of major blockages regarding it among other things. There is a greater understanding with it, but I've met other Twin Soul individuals who are absolute ignorant fucking idiots so any 'reverence' is not some set-in-stone factor and I've legit never cared for it, but there is recognition that there is something to it.

Though the term "transgender" is something entirely new in this day and age, the concept of gender expression and alternate perception of it in the self however is most assuredly not and has been evident to exist for thousands and thousands of year far before even xianity was invented and there are hundreds of stories and myths and lore about it. With that of itself it can't be claimed to be some 'enemy corruption of the human psyche' in it's truest form. It is the in-between duality of the gender aspects which is indeed a rather colourful spectrum from individual to individual and those more closely centred in balance are more simply known as Twin Souls.

An allegory was shared from an obscure source to me last year in that, I can't remember the exact words but it was along the lines of "One half of the soul is ready and waits for the other, but the other half is not" and this can be symbolical to the two differentiated planes that define the astral and the physical self where in dysphoria known to modern day transgenders is the disharmony of the two planes where the unity of the two halves is separated in opposition instead of harmony, causing the psychic distress.

It takes work, effort and a lot of fears and blockages to overcome as well as freeing the self of enemy corruption in order to unify the perception of the two "halves" into one combined duality where one is fully comfortable in both their expression and biology.

Doing this is a matter of psychic and spiritual effort, which is why physical surgery and hormonal treatment will not fix it. As for biokinesis as I've mentioned... well in truth that's an entirely different subject in and of itself and most assuredly guidance from Satan and the gods is needed for more knowledge and understanding, and I reckon a true Twin Soul who unifies the mind and body in perception would no longer even feel need for any physical transition of any sorts anyways or at least nothing major/drastic.

That is likely the true meaning of intersex and the Twin Soul individual. It is not about being a butcher's project.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
What exactly did he promote that is wrong? That a someone who was born with a vagina is a girl and who has a penis is a man? thought that was common sense by now.
He promoted his usual anti-femininity garbage, advising males who feel feminine to seek a therapist or take anti-psychotic drugs.
Let's define femininity, is it about being more sensible, more understanding of people's pain, more empathetic? Or is it about acting like a lgbt gay, not acting like a respectable man, being a degenerate, a soyboy who can't stand truth?

I myself am more femminine too, but in the first context, that doesn't mean I have to act like a lgbt gay, or act butthurt everytime somebody tells me an unpleasant truth, I am very sensible, yet I believe that men still should behave in a certain way, that is being respectable and not degenerates, most people wouldn't even think I am a sensible person, they think I am just a hateful, nazi that hates everyone, this is of course speaking about goyimized people, but the reality is far more different, I love my race and I work towards its greatness, I love my Gods and I love life, I hate degeneracy and disgusting people.

People who think they are of another sex just because they have more energy of a certain polarity are mentally unstable, this whole transgender degeneracy is just a recent craze, those people have insecurities and have to fix their mind with either meditation or hypnosis.

I doubt Jack is attacking femininity in the first context I provided, he's rather attacking the 21st century feminine soyboy attitude that is very prevalent in this day and age.

Jack is actually sensible too, if he wasn't then he wouldn't care about his people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gender is biological and physical. It deals with genitals and what you have when you are born.

Your soul polarity, or broadly, how you behave in some things, or if you are Yin or Yang (has behaviors assosciated but it does not change your material gender) is personality and it could change.

The human mind can be confused by or be turned against anything. Skilled hypnotists can make people believe they are dogs. Certain living, psychological, and material conditions, can make people think of anything.

The hermaphroditism of the Gods is not material nor hormonal, done by some jew doctor in a lab. It is about the dual nature of the Soul, and an allegory. Using this as justification for questionable life decisions is not of the Gods, but it is a practice the jews have been doing in feminism and is a practice all over their kosher paradigm.

If you want to make body altering decisions, take the responsibility, but do not use the Gods as leverage to brainwash others into it.

Stop advising people murderous subhuman practices of self mutilation and hormonal gland removal (testicles or ovaries) for men and women. Enough with this butchery. If you want to have this done to yourself, exercise your rights without brainwashing other individuals in irreversible decisions based on randon pseudopsychology.

How you use your liberty of yourself is up to you, and you should not advise others to do things you have no idea about. Jews tell you funny things about hormonal cocktails the question is how do these end up for people all the way from professional athletes to trans?

Make research and see. If you want to dramatically reduce your lifespan or cut your thingy to talk in a thinner voice or whatever, carry your responsibility. There is no need to profane the Gods by using them as a fake basis for justifying things further.

Thank-you for the reply. Your insight is most appreciated as always :)

If you need someone else's opinion or take on something so personal as sex change, you definitely should not commit to anything. This is a very personal matter and if you are so insecure and uncertain that you require the approval of other people then you really shouldn't go for it.

Blitzkreig said:
When I read some trans stuff about people regretting the surgeries, they said that even with the surgery, it still didn't feel like it was perfect. I imagine the same thing extends to boobs. I think these surgeries and treatments try to overpromise what is actually possible, and maybe that sort of overpromise is what you may desire, just like we all desire many things possible and not.
Ninja 666 said:
GoldenxChild said:
So previously in the above I briefly went into masculine and feminine expression. This is purely my own opinion as we can all only use conjecture to explain or understand Gender Identity. I believe gender is hardwired into the soul , Father Satan doesn't make mistakes , you were born exactly how and when he intended. Now stay with me here , this ISN'T to say you can't express yourself as Ultra Feminine or Ultra Masculine as i said in the above points. You CAN take hormones if that's how you want to express yourself but you NEED to understand at your "core" you are rather Male or Female biologically , then of course from there comes Third Sex. So certainly if you were born male but want to look female 100% then go for it , and vice versa for females but keep in mind your "core" as i mentioned, you are simply expressing yourself to the Highest expression of Masc or Fem but your Sex stays the same. I also wouldn't recommend reassignment surgery as it can restrict your attainment of Godhood. You need your OWN phallus and your OWN yoni.

Hormones after a time can cause health issues, a female body is not built to run off of testosterone for extended periods of time and vice versa with a male body and female hormones.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it. This isn't to say there are great impossibilities in any kind of transformation, but such would be for a time well distant into the future of which it is highly preferred to go a more natural route in that I have belief that biokinesis can be utilized but even this must still work with the nature of the physical body in that it's not possible for instance to have both functioning testicles and ovaries.

Spiritual transformation coincides with biokinesis in a healthy manner, but the most important factor is finding what one truly is and honestly this is not something that can even be known without great help and guidance from the gods. We have an eternity ahead of us, there are higher priorities and the physical health is one of them in order to aid with the spiritual, additionally there is a war to be won and your soul to advance.

Incidentally there are indeed some gods out there whom are intersex.

I agree in part with Ghost in the Machine here. I believe removing or "sex altering" the genitals is bad for you. Since sexuality / orgasm is an important part for your health, having transition surgeries on your sexual organs isn't something healthy in my opinion. The genitals are also connected into areas in your brain.

"There are 144.000 nadis (channels for the kundalini life force) within the human soul.", and the human body, and I believe some of them runs in your sexual organs.

1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf
slyscorpion said:
I for one am not at all in favor of these hormones and transition surgeries if this is a thing that is even supposed to occur at all it will later in a better way when gentiles are in control.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The hermaphroditism of the Gods is not material nor hormonal, done by some jew doctor in a lab. It is about the dual nature of the Soul, and an allegory. Using this as justification for questionable life decisions is not of the Gods, but it is a practice the jews have been doing in feminism and is a practice all over their kosher paradigm.
EasternFireLion666 said:
Aquarius said:
What exactly did he promote that is wrong? That a someone who was born with a vagina is a girl and who has a penis is a man? thought that was common sense by now.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I abstain from shaming and mocking people for experiencing such inner feelings, but I can no longer maintain that such a state is normal and healthy, as this kind of dysmorphia genuinely does cause severe problems for its sufferers. Hormonal therapies and surgeries have been known to worsen this, as evidenced by a growing body of trans people who fiercely advocate that people think these decisions through harder than you've ever thought about anything because of how much they regret doing what they've done.
I'm a "transsexual / twin soul" SS which means that I was born with a neurological condition (not a mental illness or disorder) where my brain is neurologically wired and structured as that of the opposite sex. I'm not in denial of having been born with a vagina and I do NOT have any desire to mutilate my body or inject hormones into myself.

Transsexuality does NOT = medical transition, many trans (twin soul) people never medically transition at all and a lot of twin soul JoS members strongly advise against medical transition. It's the Jewish media that promotes medical transition and brainwashes the masses into thinking that twin soul means you want to mutilate your body. By "transsexual / twin soul" I mean men born with vaginas and women born with penises.

Many non-Jewish academic scholars such as Alain Danielou proves that twin soul people and intersex people were accepted in ancient Pagan times, they have existed for thousands of years.

Shael said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

There Is nothing I'm saying that people should not believe about this particular issue. I'm saying that which is simply common sense and your projecting your insecurities about Femininity onto me claiming this has anything to do with Femininity.

Trust me I'm more feminine than any transgender individual cooked up on drugs is.

The end of the argument for hormones and medical transition should be this.

All the Doctors that do this pretty much are kikes I dare you to try to find one thats not it is hard.

Are you really going to let a Jew do surgery on you that messes with your genitals and mess with you body?

Do you really trust that the outcome of this will be ok in the end or benefit you in any way?

Can you stand the thought of doing this?

Are you going to go to a Jewish doctor and let them prescribe you various drugs and actually take them?

Can you stand the thought of doing this?

Do you think the outcome of this will be ok in the end or benefit you in any way?

Ok this should be the end of the arguement right here for people that promote this stuff and please do look into the doctors that do this kind of stuff and tell me they are not Jews with a straight face.

Tell me the one you want to go to to do this stuff is not a Jew.

Ok end of argument.

Academic Scholar said:
Blitzkreig said:
When I read some trans stuff about people regretting the surgeries, they said that even with the surgery, it still didn't feel like it was perfect. I imagine the same thing extends to boobs. I think these surgeries and treatments try to overpromise what is actually possible, and maybe that sort of overpromise is what you may desire, just like we all desire many things possible and not.
Ninja 666 said:
Hormones after a time can cause health issues, a female body is not built to run off of testosterone for extended periods of time and vice versa with a male body and female hormones.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it. This isn't to say there are great impossibilities in any kind of transformation, but such would be for a time well distant into the future of which it is highly preferred to go a more natural route in that I have belief that biokinesis can be utilized but even this must still work with the nature of the physical body in that it's not possible for instance to have both functioning testicles and ovaries.

Spiritual transformation coincides with biokinesis in a healthy manner, but the most important factor is finding what one truly is and honestly this is not something that can even be known without great help and guidance from the gods. We have an eternity ahead of us, there are higher priorities and the physical health is one of them in order to aid with the spiritual, additionally there is a war to be won and your soul to advance.

I agree in part with Ghost in the Machine here. I believe removing or "sex altering" the genitals is bad for you. Since sexuality / orgasm is an important part for your health, having transition surgeries on your sexual organs isn't something healthy in my opinion. The genitals are also connected into areas in your brain.

"There are 144.000 nadis (channels for the kundalini life force) within the human soul.", and the human body, and I believe some of them runs in your sexual organs.

1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf
slyscorpion said:
I for one am not at all in favor of these hormones and transition surgeries if this is a thing that is even supposed to occur at all it will later in a better way when gentiles are in control.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Aquarius said:

I abstain from shaming and mocking people for experiencing such inner feelings, but I can no longer maintain that such a state is normal and healthy, as this kind of dysmorphia genuinely does cause severe problems for its sufferers. Hormonal therapies and surgeries have been known to worsen this, as evidenced by a growing body of trans people who fiercely advocate that people think these decisions through harder than you've ever thought about anything because of how much they regret doing what they've done.
I'm a "transsexual / twin soul" SS which means that I was born with a neurological condition (not a mental illness or disorder) where my brain is neurologically wired and structured as that of the opposite sex. I'm not in denial of having been born with a vagina and I do NOT have any desire to mutilate my body or inject hormones into myself.

Transsexuality does NOT = medical transition, many trans (twin soul) people never medically transition at all and a lot of twin soul JoS members strongly advise against medical transition. It's the Jewish media that promotes medical transition and brainwashes the masses into thinking that twin soul means you want to mutilate your body. By "transsexual / twin soul" I mean men born with vaginas and women born with penises.

Many non-Jewish academic scholars such as Alain Danielou proves that twin soul people and intersex people were accepted in ancient Pagan times, they have existed for thousands of years.

thank you... yes, it is in the soul

Trans people is of the Third Sex and what I think is that hormon therapy is for people who don't feel accepted by society. society doesn't accept trans people as what they are.. because when you feel of the opposite sex, they want you to transition immediately.. so trans want to become women/men biologically. but if you necessarily need hormon therapy (it should be 100% sure) i think you can do it... but it's my opinion.. i'm just for individualism

If i think like that, dysphoria can be healed just receiving acceptance from other people and society..

for example, if I treat you as what you are, you will feel accepted (in my experience).. i call you by a feminine name (for mtf) you will feel good. same for ftm but in reverse

so hormon therapy can't heal gender dysphoria from other transsexuals experience, but maybe can heal the fact that you don't feel yourself in your body... idk..

when I have this problem, I put myself into a trance and visualize my body naked. I arrive to the conclusion that I appreciate it

everyone is free

if you want to do hormon therapy it's your choice

but... I don't like surgery.. i think it's insane

i, as transsexual don't know yet if i will do hormon therapy

right now i don't need it but I need to be seen as a feminine with a feminine name

i have to work spiritually and with the Gods

I feel that Satan is helping me too much. because first i I was not able to be constant with RTR, Yoga and Meditation ... now it comes so easy and today I did JoS protection Ritual and I will partecipate to Spiritual Schedule

for transsexuals: also without hormon therapy, you will always be what you feel you are.

if you feel like a man so you're a man

if you feel like a woman yes, you are a woman

just be balanced..

Satan and the Gods know who you are ...

for transsexuals: also without hormon therapy, you will always be what you feel you are.

just be balanced.. 

I seriously believe that kikes are pushing this extreme obsession with gender and sex and materialism. In this way or another it almost always comes down to the point where people are brainwashed and severely confused about most basic things.

We are all people, we all have our own soul and personality inside. But how usually world sees it is like - female, male. Then they start pushing extreme measures to stay that way, separated. Don't dare you do what other gender does or even think in that way you know...

I noticed that females are usually looked as dumb creatures and sexual objects. Basically what is happening today is that everything revolves around material and sex and females are taught that the best thing for them if they want to feel fulfilled and good is to act as a sex dolls on social media and if possible to become some famous stars who will be as superficial as possible. Females aren't appreciated for their souls and their talents and they are being mocked usually for their wishes and feelings. In some rich countries this is being changed tho, situation is different at some places, but in most poor and normal countries females are treated like trash. In my country there are lots of families who think it's a shame to get a baby girl in a family. The moment she gets a bit older, they can't wait for her to go away and to pick up whatever male she can so she can have babies and die without even having a job or life she wants. Also it is very common here for females to be abused by their partners. They can be raped too but often police just ignores this, their families often are trying to just live with similar things and accept that is how life is.

Males are having unusually huge suicidal rates because nobody wants them to open up about their feelings and what is going on actually in their lives. If you open up, you will become a social outcast. Tons of people might call you gay and beat the crap out of you. This all also creates bad partners in relationships, and bad fathers. Males also keep often getting really sick and ignoring it until too late, and they have a habit of having tons of health issues and mental ones too that they can ignore whole life almost until it destroys them. It is considered a huge shame to do yoga and meditations and to actually take care of yourself.

Also males and females don't understand each other properly anymore. I noticed that especially males don't get females at all and are thinking that all females are bizarre, crazy and whores and similar. Lack of understanding between sexes is huge. It's like they are another species.

For balanced people this is "hell". For third sex people, including trans this is a fucking nightmare, and now they also have kikes that lately took over every possible good movement for them and are making huge scene with it. In some countries this is getting severe and kikes are trying to make fool out of everyone with it.
In reality, with meditations,healthy lifestyle and when being surrounded by some normal people who will respect you even if you are a bit different, you can start feeling better in your body because people will start appreciating you for who you are really. I believe that with spiritual advancement and martial arts added, people can do really awesome things to their souls and bodies that will make them much more comfy in their bodies. It is just that everybody here tends to be super grounded and negative about it, and people rather talk someplace else than here about similar stuff.

For trans people this is not a good place to open up overal. Tons of people don't like idea of being twin souled and/or transgendered.

Academic Scholar said:
Blitzkreig said:
Ninja 666 said:

1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Aquarius said:

Men cannot be born with vaginas and women cannot be born with penises.

Azorm said:

just be balanced.. 

For trans people this is not a good place to open up overal. Tons of people don't like idea of being twin souled and/or transgendered.

Reality is not merely decided by merely "feeling something makes it real", I suppose, someone "feeling" they are whatever, makes them this. But this is not the case. Anyone speaks as they see fit on this.

If a person or a kid feels that they are a dolphin, are they a dolphin?

For example, you "feel" a random threat because of loosely supported ideals [because there are contrary or other opinions on the forum], you say that you cannot talk of these "here". The reality despite of feelings is, that you can, since, everything is already conversed. Before this, people "Felt" the subject was being talked about, but it was not - a linear line was drawn where specific individuals pushed everyone else into subservience.

The most stupid things like "Whomever is 3rd sex is a leader" and other such idiotic things were said before. Sexual orientation or mere feelings do not make anyone a "Leader", or a "Protector of the Race", unless they are of course one. It may happen they are of any category, yet, most of the time, the types interested with these things tend to be masculine types, because the above require confrontation, which many other people do not like. These are instincts one may or may not have, and a destiny arrayed by one's nature, not one's gender perception.

The reality is at least the striking majority of 3rd sex and so forth people I have met, are nowhere in being "warriors". Most are interested in other things in life.

People are already talking about this. The whole victim air of the reply that you give is discouraging in people actually commenting on anything and speak their minds. Jack is made into a boogeyman but the reality is he comments what he thinks.

Academic Scholar said they had a brains scan and that the brain showed up as feminine, which would be curious, since this accepts the notion that there is indeed a scientifically observable feminine brain vs a male brain, that is different inside the cranium. And someone might as well be born into it, so this then becomes a scientific question. Things like this do occur in people, and it can be anything from chance to development. Although rare, these things do happen.

The above, proves also the existence of a male and female brain, but that also, one with a body of a gender biologically, can happen to have a brain that is physiologically [and biologically] resembling that of the other biological gender, in extremely rare cases. This can come associated with thought and emotional patterns, probably, and a sense of self perception. This again proves gender as biological, but shows that there is also an area where things out of the norm can occur.

Transition therapy uses physical, material, recognized hormones, that correspond to specifically what we call male and female phenotypes. Meanwhile, people are told some shit that "gender does not exist" or that it is not "biological". Men who also become obese, do display the manifestation of bodily traits attributed to females, such as breast enlargement. There is nothing mystical here, that is rather material.

Azorm also take social norms from some little place and dangerously universalize, and you think this universally applies. The craze of "My feelings = reality" has destroyed civilization and is destroying it now. Many idiots out there "FEEL" Jewsus is the lord, "FEEL" we got to go racially extinct because the media made them "FEEL" this way, and they never bothered to open their mind to any evidence on what is the case and what is not the case, ie, move away from the FEELING. Jews say they want to kill everyone because they "feel" so. Feelings need to be crossed over by evidence if we are to get anywhere.

Gender and Trans and so forth questions cannot be outside of questioning them to trying to find the reality of the subjects. People themselves experiencing these things may be able to help, and others in a scientific fashion could also help.

Why cops and other legal institutions do not take random claims seriously is not because they want to attack women [many women are already in the force as is], but because there is a necessity to have proof of some accusation. We are not in the Middle Ages where a mere accusation can end someone's life out of the blue, as much as many women would like this [see for example, how "Coincidentally", many women claim to be "raped" by millionaires].

You cannot walk in reasonably into a police department, and claim that whomever, claiming an atrocity such as rape, without any proof, and be taken seriously. Some proof is required. You cannot say "I felt like they raped me", or "It was real in my mind". The degree of proof required ranges, but this is not because people do not respect "women" fundamentally.

The majority of issues many people experience are self acceptance issues.

The jews take on these issues and try to define them in extremely morbid ways instead of letting them be. This is because they want to use them as some form of weaponry against everyone else, the family, and civilization. But that is the jewish agenda of the subject.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

just be balanced.. 

Reality is not merely decided by merely "feeling something makes it real", I suppose, someone "feeling" they are whatever, makes them this. But this is not the case. Anyone speaks as they see fit on this.

For example, you "feel" a random threat because of loosely supported ideals [because there are contrary or other opinions on the forum], you say that you cannot talk of these "here". The reality despite of feelings is, that you can, since, everything is already conversed. Before this, people "Felt" the subject was being talked about, but it was not - a linear line was drawn where specific individuals pushed everyone else into subservience.

The most stupid things like "Whomever is 3rd sex is a leader" and other such idiotic things were said before. Sexual orientation or mere feelings do not make anyone a "Leader", or a "Protector of the Race", unless they are of course one. It may happen they are of any category, yet, most of the time, the types interested with these things tend to be masculine types, because the above require confrontation, which many other people do not like. These are instincts one may or may not have, and a destiny arrayed by one's nature, not one's gender perception.

The reality is at least the striking majority of 3rd sex and so forth people I have met, are nowhere in being "warriors". Most are interested in other things in life.

People are already talking about this. The whole victim air of the reply that you give is discouraging in people actually commenting on anything and speak their minds. Jack is made into a boogeyman but the reality is he comments what he thinks.

Academic Scholar said they had a brains scan and that the brain showed up as feminine, which would be curious, since this accepts the notion that there is indeed a scientifically observable feminine brain vs a male brain, that is different inside the cranium. And someone might as well be born into it, so this then becomes a scientific question. Things like this do occur in people, and it can be anything from chance to development. Although rare, these things do happen.

The above, proves also the existence of a male and female brain, but that also, one with a body of a gender biologically, can happen to have a brain that is physiologically [and biologically] resembling that of the other biological gender, in extremely rare cases. This can come associated with thought and emotional patterns, probably, and a sense of self perception. This again proves gender as biological, but shows that there is also an area where things out of the norm can occur.

Transition therapy uses physical, material, recognized hormones, that correspond to specifically what we call male and female phenotypes. Meanwhile, people are told some shit that "gender does not exist" or that it is not "biological". Men who also become obese, do display the manifestation of bodily traits attributed to females, such as breast enlargement. There is nothing mystical here, that is rather material.

Azorm also take social norms from some little place and dangerously universalize, and you think this universally applies. The craze of "My feelings = reality" has destroyed civilization and is destroying it now. Many idiots out there "FEEL" Jewsus is the lord, "FEEL" we got to go racially extinct because the media made them "FEEL" this way, and they never bothered to open their mind to any evidence on what is the case and what is not the case, ie, move away from the FEELING. Jews say they want to kill everyone because they "feel" so. Feelings need to be crossed over by evidence if we are to get anywhere.

Gender and Trans and so forth questions cannot be outside of questioning them to trying to find the reality of the subjects. People themselves experiencing these things may be able to help, and others in a scientific fashion could also help.

Why cops and other legal institutions do not take random claims seriously is not because they want to attack women [many women are already in the force as is], but because there is a necessity to have proof of some accusation. We are not in the Middle Ages where a mere accusation can end someone's life out of the blue, as much as many women would like this [see for example, how "Coincidentally", many women claim to be "raped" by millionaires].

You cannot walk in reasonably into a police department, and claim that whomever, claiming an atrocity such as rape, without any proof, and be taken seriously. Some proof is required. You cannot say "I felt like they raped me", or "It was real in my mind". The degree of proof required ranges, but this is not because people do not respect "women" fundamentally.

The jews take on these issues and try to define them in extremely morbid ways instead of letting them be. This is because they want to use them as some form of weaponry against everyone else, the family, and civilization. But that is the jewish agenda of the subject.

I was not talking to Jack, and I never said you can't talk here about those things. I said that for trans and twin souled people might better not to open up here, maybe I should have added tho that it's in a case they came for a positive reactions. It's not that they can't talk here, just they might not get what they expect.

Also, every country is different and enemy is trying to influence them in a different way. In many countries jews are trying to create huge gap between the genders and this creates weird tensions and misunderstandings and in some contries they are making huge scene with LGBT movements which today almost fully belongs to the enemy. That is my point.

And no it's not like I don't understand basic biology. Talking about those things in details takes too much time and effort and tons of people would not get it really.

What I believe is that body will reflect the soul more or less and that every body is different and can be worked on, and I actually believe it is the best to not take surgeries.
Yes brains of real transexuals and twin souled people are already special in a way, as well as their bodies, even if they can't see it at first.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, you "feel" a random threat because of loosely supported ideals [because there are contrary or other opinions on the forum], you say that you cannot talk of these "here". The reality despite of feelings is, that you can, since, everything is already conversed.
The point is not whether it's possible to talk about something here, in the sense of it being "allowed", but rather being able to talk as in to have meaningful discussion about the topic. Sure you can talk about it, but the environment is way too toxic towards it to make anyone actually want to talk about it.

This is no different from a xian group saying "Yes, you can talk about anything with us, we are full of love and acceptance." and then after you open up to them they do everything to insult and ridicule you. It's just twisting of words.
After having that shit revealed to themselves, nobody in their right mind would think of ever bothering to talk to people like that again. The atmosphere here is not much different, about some things. It's no surprise 90%+ of SS never even bother to talk on the forums at all.

You also seem to attribute Jake's delusional ideals to anyone who speaks out positively about the third sex in any way, as all these things you mentioned here like "third sex are natural leaders", etc., are things that he used to preach about. But Azorm never said or hinted at anything like this, so what does it have to do with it? It honestly sounds like you are bitter about those two traitors and projecting/venting about them now in that reply.

Lastly, you said before about how the forums should "self-regulate" to weed out the shitty people. And yet here you are defending Jack after people started to realize he is full of shit. He's not "saying his opinion". He is, and has been for many months, actively spreading harmful garbage and ideals and refusing to acknowledge being corrected. If spreading clearly harmful things, repeatedly and on purpose, can be classified as "expressing your opinion", then there's something seriously wrong here.

I'm all for letting the community self-regulate, but that should then also be the case when it starts to recognize the faults in your oh-so-loved Jack. And not for you to let people be pushed out usually, but then jumping in as soon as someone you fancy gets attacked.

The above is my opinion, and even if it's a bit rude and mean, I expressed it freely as that is what we supposedly should be allowed to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

just be balanced.. 

On commenting about the subject of Brain scans, I want to make a point that brain neuroplasticity is extremely transitional.

What this means is even two people's brains who are of the same biological gender and race can appear different upon closer inquiry. Studies have shown that people who are depressed have a different brain than normal people as with people who do hard drugs. What this shows us is that the brain can be very changeable. Also we can see that the expression of Femininity and masculinity aren't only dependent upon brain matter.

For example, in case of some Lesbians whose expression is very masculine (they were born with 10 times more white matter than men.) What this shows us is that a particular kind of masculine/feminine expression is not unique to a particular kind of brain or Biological gender. You see men who were born with 4 times more gray matter than women, acting extremely feminine as well. This just further demonstrates that brain matter isn't one determining factor. If we inspect this further, men who take steroids also take estrogen inhibitors so that they don't develop Feminine Characteristics. This shows that food,environment, water,the hormones in your body play a very important role.

Theres also a possibility this whole brain scan thing is a hoax determined to make money.

We must ask the hard question - Who Benefits (que bono)
1)In a society that accepts only a small narrow vision of personal expression for each genders, many people are left confused and lack of acceptance because they are more feminine or masculine than deemed acceptable by the society.

2)Now a jew doctor comes in and claims that because you feel more feminine/masculine you must be a woman. Look at these Fake brain scans I made (already debunked by actual scientists)
https://www.womenarehuman.com/debunking-the-myth-of-gendered-brains/

https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/08/05/3816216.htm

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/24/meet-the-neuroscientist-shattering-the-myth-of-the-gendered-brain-gina-rippon

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/study-debunks-notion-of-gender-based-brain-differences-1102151

What we find is that the brain is extremely neuroplastic and based on the way the boy/girl is treated he develops either normal male/female brains or confused Gender Dysmorphia brain. What If the mother of the child treats him like a girl and his brain develops like one ? What if your grandmother once made you wear a dress and now your totally confused (because you got approval while dressing as a girl.) You looked at your sister/mother getting approval for their beauty and now you think if you cross dress you will get the same approval ? Theres a lot of situations like this and a lot of nuance about this.

And then we see conflicting studies about this. Remember the Jews mould science to further their agendas. We have seen them live about the coronavirus, the AIDs issue, and various other things that are now taken to be completely normal.

Research shows sexuality is fluid and that a significant portion of homosexuals and lesbians used to change to heterosexuality and make babies. The jews suppressed this research to exacerbate white genocide by making the people who had the propensity to make babies believe their sexuality was set in stone. A significant 40% of homosexuals fit into this category. You have a big Portion of whites not making babies now.

But the jews have a lot to benefit from this
1)White Genocide - Confused trans people don't make babies and have high suicide rates.
The babies of transgenders may have confused gender dysphoria also as the child is confused.

2)Money for the medical industrial complex for selling hormones and doing surgery.

Now they are even making the tax payer subsidize transgender treatment in some countries.

3)Breaking down of Gender identity - a common goal of cultural Marxism. Cultural Marxism has a goal of breaking down racial,cultural national AnD personal identities to the point where everyone is a confused person living in materialistic nihilism controlled by an ultra elite Jewish monopoly.

The jews created the problem and is now selling the solution. No physician is allowed to do anything other than what the Jewish medical industrial complex is telling them to do (to further delude the transgenders and suggest hormonal and surgical treatments. ) This is the medical science doctrine and if you disagree with it you can be excommunicated from medical associations or be legally taken action against, have your medical license revoked etc.

No one benefits from this except the jews. You don't see Yeshiva transgender priest do you ? Why is it that jews themselves aren't allowing transgenderism into their religious communities and yet they are promoting it for whites ?

This brain scan thing makes the ground to pump little children full of hormones and cut of their penises in a ritual genital mutilation scheme towards serving moloch the Jewish god to whom the Jews were sacrificing Children.

"Oh the SCIENCE shows that this child has a brain of a WOMAN. "
Now we have to pump him full of hormones and cut his dick off.
If you object, we are legally going to take the child away from you and you can't do anything about it.
They are already doing this with Gender brainwashing programs in Kindergarten and you already see instances of Law enforcing this onto the parents and threatening to take the child away (who was brainwashed in the school).

This agenda is pure evil. It's on a level that visceral war in Syria looks faint. They are literally telling you that they are going to convert your child into a tyranny and you can't do anything about it. I don't think even the banking hoax compares to the evil in this agenda.

We need to protect the future of our children (of all races) and fight against this Jewish Child Sacrifice agenda.

We can do this by removing Christian Gender norms and tell little kids that it's okay to be a man and a woman and be masculine/feminine in any no of ways and constantly reaffirming his identity as a male/female. And having deep emotional connections with the child so that he believes you more than his/her class teacher and the school.

And we need to get rid of this fake science. Potheads use fake studies claiming that theres no problem using pot because my Jewish scientist showed me brain scans and they were perfect.

the most important thing, after all is that feeling like this doesn't create problems in your life with yourself.

yes you can have problems with society but if you're okay with yourself it's not a problem. the problem is not to being accepted (for who is truly transsexual/twin soul or other third sex people homosexual or bi)

because there is people who think is transsexual but after all they are just with different energies

but this is not the case for everyone

it's not that if Mageson was a traitor, then he said it all wrong

the most important thing is balance

My replies always have to have a general content, and an individual content.

Threat is perceived by others who have families and children when they read these posts, too.

I do not atrribute to Jack's ideals, sorry.

You keep hating Jack for aeons now and you assume anyone else deserves the same. So I understand the rest of this. But I would ask this is not extended in such a superficial manner.

Azorm explained, but people ARE affected by the writings before. My necessity falls on giving instructional reply and cleaning what has been ruined before, which would impede understanding of any comment, including Azorms.

Therefore, for understanding, the old has to be answered about, so new conversation can arise.

It is nothing hard to understand but as I see this is a mix between hating Jack, and thinking Azorm was somehow bashed for conversating some points in her comment.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, you "feel" a random threat because of loosely supported ideals [because there are contrary or other opinions on the forum], you say that you cannot talk of these "here". The reality despite of feelings is, that you can, since, everything is already conversed.
The point is not whether it's possible to talk about something here, in the sense of it being "allowed", but rather being able to talk as in to have meaningful discussion about the topic. Sure you can talk about it, but the environment is way too toxic towards it to make anyone actually want to talk about it.

This is no different from a xian group saying "Yes, you can talk about anything with us, we are full of love and acceptance." and then after you open up to them they do everything to insult and ridicule you. It's just twisting of words.
After having that shit revealed to themselves, nobody in their right mind would think of ever bothering to talk to people like that again. The atmosphere here is not much different, about some things. It's no surprise 90%+ of SS never even bother to talk on the forums at all.

You also seem to attribute Jake's delusional ideals to anyone who speaks out positively about the third sex in any way, as all these things you mentioned here like "third sex are natural leaders", etc., are things that he used to preach about. But Azorm never said or hinted at anything like this, so what does it have to do with it? It honestly sounds like you are bitter about those two traitors and projecting/venting about them now in that reply.

Lastly, you said before about how the forums should "self-regulate" to weed out the shitty people. And yet here you are defending Jack after people started to realize he is full of shit. He's not "saying his opinion". He is, and has been for many months, actively spreading harmful garbage and ideals and refusing to acknowledge being corrected. If spreading clearly harmful things, repeatedly and on purpose, can be classified as "expressing your opinion", then there's something seriously wrong here.

I'm all for letting the community self-regulate, but that should then also be the case when it starts to recognize the faults in your oh-so-loved Jack. And not for you to let people be pushed out usually, but then jumping in as soon as someone you fancy gets attacked.

The above is my opinion, and even if it's a bit rude and mean, I expressed it freely as that is what we supposedly should be allowed to do.

Goddess Aw said:
the most important thing, after all is that feeling like this doesn't create problems in your life with yourself.

yes you can have problems with society but if you're okay with yourself it's not a problem. the problem is not to being accepted (for who is truly transsexual/twin soul or other third sex people homosexual or bi)

because there is people who think is transsexual but after all they are just with different energies

but this is not the case for everyone

it's not that if Mageson was a traitor, then he said it all wrong

the most important thing is balance

Indeed, most of this revolves on self acceptance and strength, and not strange theories.

Satan accepts everyone despite their individual things (Gentiles) and this should be kept in mind.

Not sure why many people recoil on these subjects, probably deep insecurity and fear that they are being attacked when someone talks to them about it. This has to be ingrained from society, but people do not undergo the same here, even if questioned.

Jews claim any such condition that is observable requires crazy theories, surgeries, mutilation, hormones, attacks, and a special snowflake badge, and whatever else. They will of course fabricate fake science.

Jews also went further: the mere CLAIM of this, makes it a condition, and liable to "healing". Involving most of the time someone to become a Jewish GBTL fantic, ruin civilization, and all sorts of implants.

Personally, I would observe this only as a scientific observation. This means, we have to do this over a long period of time. The so called "condition" of such, does not necessitate forced jewish healing.

You go overboard on things never said, but this is actually the modern paradigm. Jews will use any excuse to destroy the Goyim.

I am against any such alterations personally, and I find it sickening. Regardless, nature creates what it does.

Apparently people for some reason cannot let these matters "be" and they are always the subject of intense warfare, even in the forum.

This is sort of like drugs. Jews would never accept a druggie as their priest. However, one has to sit there all day long to explain to people why drugs will ruin someone.

Do not blame us, blame society. I always considered it a given of many things, but modern insanity is too far to actually debate about.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On commenting about the subject of Brain scans, I want to make a point that brain neuroplasticity is extremely transitional.

What this means is even two people's brains who are of the same biological gender and race can appear different upon closer inquiry. Studies have shown that people who are depressed have a different brain than normal people as with people who do hard drugs. What this shows us is that the brain can be very changeable. Also we can see that the expression of Femininity and masculinity aren't only dependent upon brain matter.

For example, in case of some Lesbians whose expression is very masculine (they were born with 10 times more white matter than men.) What this shows us is that a particular kind of masculine/feminine expression is not unique to a particular kind of brain or Biological gender. You see men who were born with 4 times more gray matter than women, acting extremely feminine as well. This just further demonstrates that brain matter isn't one determining factor. If we inspect this further, men who take steroids also take estrogen inhibitors so that they don't develop Feminine Characteristics. This shows that food,environment, water,the hormones in your body play a very important role.

Theres also a possibility this whole brain scan thing is a hoax determined to make money.

We must ask the hard question - Who Benefits (que bono)
1)In a society that accepts only a small narrow vision of personal expression for each genders, many people are left confused and lack of acceptance because they are more feminine or masculine than deemed acceptable by the society.

2)Now a jew doctor comes in and claims that because you feel more feminine/masculine you must be a woman. Look at these Fake brain scans I made (already debunked by actual scientists)
https://www.womenarehuman.com/debunking-the-myth-of-gendered-brains/

https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/08/05/3816216.htm

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/24/meet-the-neuroscientist-shattering-the-myth-of-the-gendered-brain-gina-rippon

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/study-debunks-notion-of-gender-based-brain-differences-1102151

What we find is that the brain is extremely neuroplastic and based on the way the boy/girl is treated he develops either normal male/female brains or confused Gender Dysmorphia brain. What If the mother of the child treats him like a girl and his brain develops like one ? What if your grandmother once made you wear a dress and now your totally confused (because you got approval while dressing as a girl.) You looked at your sister/mother getting approval for their beauty and now you think if you cross dress you will get the same approval ? Theres a lot of situations like this and a lot of nuance about this.

And then we see conflicting studies about this. Remember the Jews mould science to further their agendas. We have seen them live about the coronavirus, the AIDs issue, and various other things that are now taken to be completely normal.

Research shows sexuality is fluid and that a significant portion of homosexuals and lesbians used to change to heterosexuality and make babies. The jews suppressed this research to exacerbate white genocide by making the people who had the propensity to make babies believe their sexuality was set in stone. A significant 40% of homosexuals fit into this category. You have a big Portion of whites not making babies now.

But the jews have a lot to benefit from this
1)White Genocide - Confused trans people don't make babies and have high suicide rates.
The babies of transgenders may have confused gender dysphoria also as the child is confused.

2)Money for the medical industrial complex for selling hormones and doing surgery.

Now they are even making the tax payer subsidize transgender treatment in some countries.

3)Breaking down of Gender identity - a common goal of cultural Marxism. Cultural Marxism has a goal of breaking down racial,cultural national AnD personal identities to the point where everyone is a confused person living in materialistic nihilism controlled by an ultra elite Jewish monopoly.

The jews created the problem and is now selling the solution. No physician is allowed to do anything other than what the Jewish medical industrial complex is telling them to do (to further delude the transgenders and suggest hormonal and surgical treatments. ) This is the medical science doctrine and if you disagree with it you can be excommunicated from medical associations or be legally taken action against, have your medical license revoked etc.

No one benefits from this except the jews. You don't see Yeshiva transgender priest do you ? Why is it that jews themselves aren't allowing transgenderism into their religious communities and yet they are promoting it for whites ?

This brain scan thing makes the ground to pump little children full of hormones and cut of their penises in a ritual genital mutilation scheme towards serving moloch the Jewish god to whom the Jews were sacrificing Children.

"Oh the SCIENCE shows that this child has a brain of a WOMAN. "
Now we have to pump him full of hormones and cut his dick off.
If you object, we are legally going to take the child away from you and you can't do anything about it.
They are already doing this with Gender brainwashing programs in Kindergarten and you already see instances of Law enforcing this onto the parents and threatening to take the child away (who was brainwashed in the school).

This agenda is pure evil. It's on a level that visceral war in Syria looks faint. They are literally telling you that they are going to convert your child into a tyranny and you can't do anything about it. I don't think even the banking hoax compares to the evil in this agenda.

We need to protect the future of our children (of all races) and fight against this Jewish Child Sacrifice agenda.

We can do this by removing Christian Gender norms and tell little kids that it's okay to be a man and a woman and be masculine/feminine in any no of ways and constantly reaffirming his identity as a male/female. And having deep emotional connections with the child so that he believes you more than his/her class teacher and the school.

And we need to get rid of this fake science. Potheads use fake studies claiming that theres no problem using pot because my Jewish scientist showed me brain scans and they were perfect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
My replies always have to have a general content, and an individual content.

Threat is perceived by others who have families and children when they read these posts, too.

I do not atrribute to Jack's ideals, sorry.

You keep hating Jack for aeons now and you assume anyone else deserves the same. So I understand the rest of this. But I would ask this is not extended in such a superficial manner.
I do understand your way of generalizing your replies. However, in my opinion this way of writing, especially in context of (heated) discussions, is a prime breeding-ground for tons and tons of misunderstandings by other people who are reading through.

Even if it may not have been your intention when writing the reply, for almost any reader who is uninvolved in the discussion this way of writing will look quite clearly like you trying to discredit Azorm and defending Jack. So even if you did not intend this, it will still have this effect. My previous reply was written in this way because of the effect of your message, rather than the intent behind it. Jack thrives on you writing in this way, as it would have been very easy for him to just take your previous statements from that message and use it as a base to claim he is right as he got "approval" from an HP, and many people would have believed this without a doubt, especially those who are still new / gullible.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm explained, but people ARE affected by the writings before. My necessity falls on giving instructional reply and cleaning what has been ruined before, which would impede understanding of any comment, including Azorms.

Therefore, for understanding, the old has to be answered about, so new conversation can arise.
Yes, I agree with that idea but writing the reply in this manner makes it very very easy for misunderstandings to occur from general people reading through, as I said above.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is nothing hard to understand but as I see this is a mix between hating Jack, and thinking Azorm was somehow bashed for conversating some points in her comment.
My main goal with all of this was to bring to light what is in my opinion a potential flaw in the way you write some replies. Thankfully, it seems that you do have proper ideals and arent mentally "in bed" with Jack on his delusions, or at the least it seems this way for now. But the confusing way of replying in situations like these does still cause problems and heavy misunderstandings in many cases, which I believe is something that's worth mentioning to you from my end.

And even with this clarification from you, it still does not change anything about the fact that you jumped into this discussion with clear wording on how Jack is being unrightfully accused, or in other words, defending him. By all means, he is not being unrightfully accused in any way. I have seen many bullshit accusations and blame-shifting on here so far, in which you did not say a single word, and where people even were bullied out, coincidentally by Jack himself or people similar to him. Even if you say you do not share his ideals, having an HP defending one side in a discussion is a surefire way to cause a lot of bad shit, and I know that you know this also, as you have mentioned it before and said you dont like to take sides in these things or get involved in the first place.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Theres a lot of dumb shit I said when I was still developing and I apologized for them somewhere, sometime as appropriate. That's because humans are not perfect and we are constantly developing.

However on the topic of transgenderism I 100% stand behind my words. I do not believe transgenderism has anything to do with femininity/masculinity, or anything spiritual and is a case of mental disease.

I don't need correcting on an opinion of which I Already know the counter to and I dismiss it as faulty reasoning. I'm sticking to my opinion because I have belief that my reasoning is solid.

Your idea that I'm supposedly spreading harmful ideas and need correcting, presumes you know what the truth is. Not only is this narcissistic, but also entitled that your someone who is morally justified to correct someone's wrongs and you have perfect knowledge.

Your a human being just like everyone of us and you could be wrong as can I. However the people can form their opinion about this as they like.

I believe the people on this forum are capable enough to agree and disagree with what they believe without having a moral knowledge gatekeeping Priest who tells them what to think and what's harmful.

People have common sense and o trust they'll make the right choice and not listen to your opinions based on childish personal vices against me.

Everyone tells TS person in how many pieces they should cut their body untill the other TS person enters the room.

As far as I learn about TS people throught life I never ever saw any *actual* trans who actually *wanted* to cut themselves to peaces and make a harakiri. No one. Instead they are pushed into that against their will because "muh if you wanna play in male football team you have to make some harakiri and never have kids ok goy?" or "goy, if you wish to change your ID documents, please cut yourself to death". Nor do they ever want any hormonal therapy. The only ones who long to cut people alive and bleed them into their boals were feminist jews who make these laws. Feminists want butcher TS people, beat all women by pushing mtf females into women's sports, mtf prisoners into women prisons, propagandizing mudslime migration etc. I think feminist propaganda should be punished for what it really is: endless women beating, rape and murder. Absolutelly NO women were asked their opinion whether they *agree* to be forced feminism, mtf in their ranks, being "culturally enriched" etc. But of course "mgtow" jewish pederasts promote that "muh they voted" (does exist a person that believes in "voting"? - you vote for more pensions and you get more migration - no one ask you, goy) while no women ever were asked single word, they were as usual just forced everything against their will as jews always treat them. Now people in all normal countries say about you: pour women, they have no women rights in the West anymore. Because we understand women rights as what you had in the begining of 20 century: being treated like a lady. Same is with TS people.

In all normal world - Japan, Korea, Thailand, atheist Eastern Europe they always existed, always were happy in their born bodies, enjoyed having both their personality and their body which they always felt no different than just having their anima and animus - one expressing in soul and other - in body, totally natural and how it should be - that's why I guess they are called the Twin Soul, because this is **exactly** how they feel - but oh vey jews disliked that. They invented vomitable program of feminism according which if you wish to be addressed as you feel like you have to butcher yourself alive. Ok why not burn alive then?

Now tell me, how just feeling your reincarnation as your animus, whle feeling your mind operating as anima should include "denial" of anything? We have polarities so why should they not be celebrated? Now if smb think people need to be cut over it, let themselves be cut first over their views ok? Its pure islam, pure judeo-xianity: "if woman wants to speak in church, she should shave her hair off" - St. Paul. I suggest to legalize surgery for feminists to become feminists. So if you wish to be feminist shill, you have to buy some surgery and hormonal treatment, ok? Seriously, why all these monsters do not do all this to themselves and their kids? Let's legalize this for them.

Shael said:

In your reply you conflate matters that have nothing to do with one another.

You will not tell me to not say "my opinion" because your intention to posting in the subject may be contrary to it or part of your "hating bully beef" that has been taking place with Jack for months now.

Nor you are entitled to not be exposed to an opposing opinion, coming from Jack or anyone else. As this is some sort of argument to you, a reply was taken to you as taking sides in a childish argument, of which apparently adults around here are not even aware of.

This type of mentality is rather frequent when you see your rival Jack in the forums, or when you perceieve your friend Azorm is "attacked" for merely someone conversating with her. There is no attack in reality at all.

All of this is a chain of irrationality and inflation of your part which I have no intention to follow. You falsely perceive my reply as "engagement" in the highschool drama, so you feel the way you do. The reality is my reply is on a whole different intention and level.

In regards to personal matters I obviously cannot do more than for example advise: maybe it is time to reconcile with Jack and mature up to the fact that his studying on such a controversial subject may have led him to a different perception of it. Which may be wrong.

Anyone can reply outside this context and without specifically caring for the above, too.

Replying to this was with one more comment was a waste of time.

Subjects like these are hotbeds of time wasting and worthless insanity as is. Any sane person who has looked at the loins of a dog would understand more. This is how in my village we understood what is male and what is female. Apparently this worked for tens of centuries until....

Some kikes wanted to sell insanity in their books and make an oppresed category of people whom they wanted to kill for centuries, mentally ill.

As about Jack's reactions these are because he focuses on the Jewish Social GBLT paradigm, its claims and purposes, and yes, this is a socially decaying carcass which deserves annihilation in its current form.

From a functional standpoint this modern jewish GBTL craze the jews marketed for no reason other than to kill society, generates nothing but sickening self serving individuals, reduces births, and spread global mental illness and insanity. All of it is crooked, disgraceful and insane. It kills, psychologically maims, physically mutilates, makes people into experimentation vessels, and is nothing but a worthless spectacle. It makes people the jews hate into a clown spectacle for all to see and hate.

Jack makes one mistake which is he draws the line from these Jewish fiends all the way into the forum, pretending there are similarities. Most people here are diametrically opposed to the above. There are truly, none of this type as far as I have seen.

There is also, likewise, nobody as stupid as to be "offended" that we are besieging verbally a jewish psyop that was supposed to make these people sick and enslaved socially.

I deleted this because I forgot to include a question also. Jack, why do you go pushy with GBTL things since most people here are not participants of the jewish paradigm, at all?

Jack said:

Most funniest thing is I was not even talking to Jack. But what it looks like to me is that my overal views in life are completely different than his, so I am assuming that every time I share my opinion near him, especially when it comes to sexuality, emotions and femininity it looks like this guy takes a hit.

Also to add one thing, I am in no way manipulating or telling Shael to defend me here. In contrary, I told him strictly to stay away from defending me here, because we both keep ending up dumb so often in the end, and it has no special purpose especially because I am able to defend myself completely fine and communicate like any normal human being here. But I can't control him nor I want, he does what pleases him, so just to clarify this because I am fully aware lots of people started thinking that I am telling him to do those things for me.

Also, I seriously think Jack should work on his communication, empathy and understanding of other people or else everywhere he goes he will be getting insane punches constantly from tons of people, tho basically we are all just sharing our opinions here, just like him. He shouldn't be suprised when people react and talk, because he looks so shocked when someone talks back to him. If he is ready to talk, he should be ready to also get some feedback and it will not be always positive, which is normal and there are no needs to call everyone who doesn't agree with him stupid, mentally ill, pussy or reacting crazy because of emotional overload....

Every time someone refuses a bit his opinions, sooner or later he starts acting unstable and defending his points endlessly until it becomes super cringe and weird. We are free to share what we think here unless it goes directly against some rules, but what I see is in this guy is extreme emotional reaction when somene doesn't accept his opinions, and it's funny it is coming from a guy who is always telling others how emotions are to be controlled and not to be acted upon just like that.

Or he is seriously trolling here.

it is normal to have discussions and not think the same, the important thing is not to make war and hate each other ... because we are all brothers and sisters, we accept our diversity (precisely because it is normal to be different, no one is the same) and we move forward together .. the enemy may also use these conversations to create division, but obviously we do not fall into it .. the conclusion is that it is LGBT that corrupts sexual orientations and the two genders .. for the new ones: all LGBT genders are invented; there are only male and female. in fact trans people feel either male or female .. nothing else.

to recap: the Third Sex is made up of: homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals.

this does not make people of the Third Sex better than straight people

it is simply a question of orientation and way of being

I also think that if truly LGBT really wants to change the whole world altogether, then it MUST expose Christianity and / or Judaism with homophobic verses. but they never will, it's obvious ..

"This is how I naturally am! And that is why I need to spend every day ingesting synthetic steroids and hormones with the goal of completely changing myself into a different form. Because I am naturally something completely opposed and different from my self."

Either by cutting yourself apart like some gruesome carpentry project, or by flooding yourself with extreme levels of synthetic hormones that completely overrun and disrupt your entire endochrine system so that none of the hundreds of different hormones which run your body are able to correctly function anymore. There is no way you can do that extreme amount of physical damage against yourself, and act like that is how your body naturally is.

If somebody does not get chopped up, and does not take any external source of hormones, then they actually are their natural self. If a man has a personality which he considers feminine, or a woman has a personality she considers masculine, that is perfectly natural and nothing wrong with that. I don't care if a man wants to dress like a woman or a woman wants to dress like a man. But they should understand that that is what is happening. They are one sex, acting in a way which is common for the other sex to act. That is perfectly fine, but it does not mean that they are that other sex.

And your sex is a very deep and solid part of your soul. There is no possible way for a man to be reincarnated into a woman body, or a woman to be reincarnated into a man body. The amount of intersex people, people who's body is not identifiably male or female, is like a handful of people every 100 years. Some genetic conditions like XXY, or XXX are possible, but are also extremely uncommon.

And almost every single person who calls themself trans, are not in one of those situations. They are a perfect XX or XY, people with not any problem at all, and are just mentally confused. They have been lied to that they must be some unnatural thing just because they want to wear some makeup or a dress sometimes.

Goddess Aw said:

Why do we call these people "Third Sex" implying there is a biological third sex involved?

I always had this question but never could ask since it would of course mean some sort of "oh so lovely" assault done on my end. This happened because everytime I posed this question there was no real answer to the simple logic it had.

A homosexual of either gender is only a male or a female with another orientation.

Bisexuals despite of preference remain men and women respectively.

The above two categories do not display physical traits that would make them another species to the so called "Two Other Genders".

This argument is a fallacy, since, it entails that orientation = gender, while at the same time, the claim is, that gender isn't orientation. Gender insofar until now appears and is rather biological, and the only difference is sexual orientation.

The only third biological gender, which is naturally founded, can be named the natural Hermaphrodites which result in a small percent of the population, and do constitute an actual physical and biological gender, which is also, observable.

There is no need to create divisive categorization. I cannot see Satanists who happen to have a different sexual orientation as some sort of entirely different biological gender.

Those of our own which happen to be Lesbians or Homosexuals, do still remain biologically male and females. Most homosexuals do not also feel like "another gender", since they too recognize they are male and female.

Third sex seems, at least to me, like a social labeling.

One can simply be themselves and enjoy the fact they do belong with others, the difference is, their sexual and attraction orientation. This whole thing that Gay, Bi, or whomever else, has to be turned into a strange "alien species" in order for them to be gathered by jews and turned into some sort of social club is always weird.

People belong with other people like anyone else. Jews discriminated them in this way in the Bible as far as I can see, and then ousted them out of society based on this categorization. Nowadays, they marginalize them through the same.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In your reply you conflate matters that have nothing to do with one another.

You will not tell me to not say "my opinion" because your intention to posting in the subject may be contrary to it or part of your "hating bully beef" that has been taking place with Jack for months now.

Nor you are entitled to not be exposed to an opposing opinion, coming from Jack or anyone else. As this is some sort of argument to you, a reply was taken to you as taking sides in a childish argument, of which apparently adults around here are not even aware of.

This type of mentality is rather frequent when you see your rival Jack in the forums, or when you perceieve your friend Azorm is "attacked" for merely someone conversating with her. There is no attack in reality at all.

All of this is a chain of irrationality and inflation of your part which I have no intention to follow. You falsely perceive my reply as "engagement" in the highschool drama, so you feel the way you do. The reality is my reply is on a whole different intention and level.

In regards to personal matters I obviously cannot do more than for example advise: maybe it is time to reconcile with Jack and mature up to the fact that his studying on such a controversial subject may have led him to a different perception of it. Which may be wrong.

Anyone can reply outside this context and without specifically caring for the above, too.

Replying to this was with one more comment was a waste of time.

Subjects like these are hotbeds of time wasting and worthless insanity as is. Any sane person who has looked at the loins of a dog would understand more. This is how in my village we understood what is male and what is female. Apparently this worked for tens of centuries until....

Some kikes wanted to sell insanity in their books and make an oppresed category of people whom they wanted to kill for centuries, mentally ill.

As about Jack's reactions these are because he focuses on the Jewish Social GBLT paradigm, its claims and purposes, and yes, this is a socially decaying carcass which deserves annihilation in its current form.

From a functional standpoint this modern jewish GBTL craze the jews marketed for no reason other than to kill society, generates nothing but sickening self serving individuals, reduces births, and spread global mental illness and insanity. All of it is crooked, disgraceful and insane. It kills, psychologically maims, physically mutilates, makes people into experimentation vessels, and is nothing but a worthless spectacle. It makes people the jews hate into a clown spectacle for all to see and hate.

Jack makes one mistake which is he draws the line from these Jewish fiends all the way into the forum, pretending there are similarities. Most people here are diametrically opposed to the above. There are truly, none of this type as far as I have seen.

There is also, likewise, nobody as stupid as to be "offended" that we are besieging verbally a jewish psyop that was supposed to make these people sick and enslaved socially.

I deleted this because I forgot to include a question also. Jack, why do you go pushy with GBTL things since most people here are not participants of the jewish paradigm, at all?

Jack said:
I don't really have any issue with GBL. I have tight relationships with them.Infact I have a couple G friends who have helped me much in my Spiritual practice. I have read and interacted extensively with these people and they always seem very normal which they are naturally. They're literally like me which is expected.

The only issue I have is with the T ,because it's not a function of sexuality but ,specifically defined for its Gender Dysphoria. Im just replying about a general overview of the issue. If they have it under control, they can do what they want about themselves because they are individuals.

However my issue is when someone claims that men can be born with vaginas or vice-versa publicly and spread this incoherence here I think its confusing and illogical and its fitting that I give another paradigm of thinking that people can personally evaluate and make their minds upon.

I don't really know how to phrase the things in a way that isn't confrontational. Maybe if I did we wouldn't have such problems which I did not start with. But they'll take it as an attack on themselves because they are literally defined by their Gender dysphoria. If they just were normal and didn't force this upon society forcing us to accept them for their views about themselves, there wouldn't be any problem. But they are demanding we keep silent or agree with them while they claim something that's unconfirmed or incomprehensible like somehow women can be born in mens bodies. I take issue with this and I think it should be a right to disagree with a subjective opinion if you wanted to. For example this one individual claimed that trans means men that are born in women's bodies and have a vagina and vice-versa. I stated publicly that it was not possible for this to happen. Now anyone reading can read counter opinions and make their minds and not just have to look at one subjective view.

That's just my opinion on this. I don't care what they personally do in their lives. They are individuals and have a right to do what they want.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Goddess Aw said:

Why do we call these people "Third Sex" implying there is a biological third sex involved?

I always had this question but never could ask since it would of course mean some sort of "oh so lovely" assault done on my end. This happened because everytime I posed this question there was no real answer to the simple logic it had.

A homosexual of either gender is only a male or a female with another orientation.

The above two categories do not display physical traits that would make them another species to the so called "Two Other Genders".

This argument is a fallacy, since, it entails that orientation = gender, while at the same time, the claim is, that gender isn't orientation. Gender insofar until now appears and is rather biological, and the only difference is sexual orientation.

The only third biological gender, which is naturally founded, can be named the natural Hermaphrodites which result in a small percent of the population, and do constitute an actual physical and biological gender, which is also, observable.

There is no need to create divisive categorization. I cannot see Satanists who happen to have a different sexual orientation as some sort of entirely different biological gender.

Those of our own which happen to be Lesbians or Homosexuals, do still remain biologically male and females. Most homosexuals do not also feel like "another gender", since they too recognize they are male and female.

One can simply be themselves and enjoy the fact they do belong with others, the difference is, their sexual and attraction orientation. This whole thing that Gay, Bi, or whomever else, has to be turned into a strange "alien species" in order for them to be gathered by jews and turned into some sort of social club is always weird.

People belong with other people like anyone else. Jews discriminated them in this way in the Bible as far as I can see, and then ousted them out of society based on this categorization. Nowadays, they marginalize them through the same.

There was a merkaba picture posted on the gbltthulesociety website.. is that also faulty? since it said that spiritually male in a female body for lesbians and a woman in male body ..
Buten are still men. I dont see, not even a homosexual man, displaying the exact same things as a womam.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Goddess Aw said:

i don't know why I used this category, I would say non-hetero people

from what I've read it's called Third Sex because non-hetero people has a different soul because of sexual orientation..

yes there is no need to promote homo, bi or trans. just understand that they are natural people. there is no need to go in the streets and scream "LGBT, I'm gay!!"

yes we can fight for our rights, but... many of "LGBT" people promote it and if someone is homosexual, that's "cool".

if you say that only hetero people can naturally procreate, for them you're homophobic..

yes there only are two genders and three biological genders

for transsexuals yes, are biologically male or female but mentally have different traits, yes it is rare but it happens..

the problem is denying genitals and cut them

i think that for transsexuals, a partner can be so helpful (in my experience) because they release the energies of the kind they feel about. so they can feel accepted and loved with the natural body

society acceptance (first self-acceptance) is the priority, first of all

Lunar I don't recall that picture. All I remember it referencing was some pterodactyl saying you could alter your sexuality through the kosher analog of the Mer Ka Ba which was refuted with an illustration of the gentile Mer Ka Ba.

I also thought the Third Sex terminology was stupid. Mageson tried to justify this by saying homosexuals have speshul epigenetics that distinguish them as a Third Sex category from men and women and is even observable in their appearance. While many gay men do have distinct features (feminine finger ratio, feminized facial features) this is frequently not the case. A significant proportion of gays have hypermasculine finger ratios, facial features, etc. A very large segment of heterosexual men have the 'estrogen in vitro' finger ratio, feminized facial features and so on. This is not a reliable thing to go off of. The natal chart relaiting to specifics of an individual can probably explain far more about this than any talmudic sexology manual.

It feels like he just took joo joo 'science' arguments with their long histories dating back to the lunatic Lombroso then fashioned it into 'spiritual' nonsense. Then he went on to say Achilleus was Third Sex when the Iliad is pretty emphatic about Achilleus being a MAN. As has been said here the meaning of the Three or Third concept is a spiritual allegory to do with Hermaphroditos, Aphrodite and Hermes merging. I suspect this has something to do with the heart and throat chakra, or the union of female (head) and male (body) chakras to each other.

The idea of whatever your dick is stuck into determining your sex has such insane gaps its unbelievable beyond this. The enemy enforced a widespread regime of pederasty and boy rape (where the boy would be punished for 'provoking holy men of God', women were locked away from sight to induce mass sexual psychosis, while actual gays were burnt at the stake) in all their religions, communist regimes made prison rape, hatred of consentual sex and all kinds of aberrations the norm, does that mean everyone who participated in this is 'Third Sex'? Given the scale, obviously not.

Do we then define Third Sex by how much energy someone puts into this area or how 'oppressed' they are by people on twitter, like the enemy's stupid and contradictory idea of 'gender fluidity and identity'? Arguably a hardcore heterosexual like Prince probably did more for freedom of expression and creative equity (the members of his bands) in this regard than 100,000x Pride Parades demanding government assistance for ISIS fighters or 'it's ma'am' Maoist reptilians burning down courthouses.

The only idea I can agree with is that most of the time, there will be a partner with a more masculine role and one with a more feminine role, if something is long-term. That is the Sun-Moon and Venus-Mars element.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Goddess Aw said:

Lol Brother, I've had that same question in my mind, there's no reason to call yourself third sex if you're gay or bisex, unless someone wants to feel special that is. The third sex idea has always been retarded to me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Goddess Aw said:

Honestly, there is nothing strange about any "Merkaba" on any homosexuals or other people. Most people, as is, do not have a so called "Merkaba" in a strange manner anyway.

These are only stupid things written because people have lack of confidence and want to feel better about being gay, or so I would assume, psychologically speaking.

There is nothing wrong, but also nothing "special". The rabbit hole of insecurity can go very far with people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

just be balanced.. 

This makes total sense. It's like a breath of fresh air for once.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Goddess Aw said:

You are speaking logic and they act like this is a crime. Because it's not allowing endless drama to ensue.

I am not GAY and I am a MAN. I just happen to have attraction to SOME Men.

I admit I couldn't see this in the past. Everything you have said to me over the years, did stick with me, even if I was resistant at the time.

I appreciate you being my true friend, and never giving up on me. With endless patience and allowing me to be here and learn. I have changed, to where I no longer recognize who I was a couple years ago.

Know that you have my support. These lies that have spread for 10 years must now be shown in the light of the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back