Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Borg Is Approaching: Neuralink Presentation

ROH REVOLUTION said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was said nowhere, this is something you misunderstood from reading something, somewhere. Nobody has said the destruction of the enemy in full will come in 2024 or whatever like that. From this year and on, there will be major clashes between the enemy and the people.

The Age of Aquarius will have "actually" entered in 2140, but we are now on the apex of the changing of the ages. This is why some manifestations are already hitting in.
Maxine did say that around those years the enemy will pay. Now maybe not the full end but still after those years we can maybe expect a better world (?)

So do we have to wait 120 years more to see the Golden age.
Maxine said the Gods will come year in 20 years. And that around 2024 the jews will pay (this mean that they will start to pay, not that they will be gone right away like I thought, probabily is going to take some years).

Shrouded said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Shrouded said:
The internet is truly a gift as you say. A vpn in not enough though. VPNS are not safe to use for our purposes. If anything you should use Tor through TAILS on SAFEST setting. Everything on the forum works perfectly except for the mybb buttons which paste the mybb code for you. All you need to do is learn the mybb code here

https://docs.mybb.com/1.6/MyCode/

It was mentioned in a sermon.

What was mentioned in a sermon? To use a VPN to access the forums? Just because an HP said something does not mean that it is a fact. We are all Human until we become Gods and as a result we all lack knowledge in specific key areas. Think for yourself and do your own research. When I tell you that a VPN is not SAFE to use I am telling you this based off from years of experience with IT. If you wish for me to provide you proof that VPNS should not be used then I certainly can. If you would instead take every word the HPs say as absolute fact and refuse to think that they can lack knowledge on certain subjects then you can think that as well. Tell me if you want the information or not.
about internet , chill.

I am convinced some kind of mass awakening of the mass mind or major changes in the mass mind comes between now and 2024 is what this means.

It was said somewhere dont exactly remember where that after a certain number of people see the truth it would reach a critical point where it became easy for the rest to come to the truth and a huge mass of people became interested in Satanism. I am convinced this will be long before it is popular just because the power behind us is much greater than the power behind most people that are just lost and mostly neutral or the the actual enemy.

This changing of the mass mind will mean people start living more by Satanic values and we impose ourselves so to speak on society and the world.

I am kind of thinking this is what is meant by 2024 being the full manifestation of the age of Aquarius.

This doesn't say anything about the Jews. Either they will be there in 2024 mostly still in power or will be being dealt with many places. I would assume something like this would be the end for them or at least the beginning of the end.

It is not at all a stretch when you look at what's going on right now to say that by 2024 this could happen not to mention most the enemy energies in the astral being destroyed and their thoughtform but this is only if people keep working hard doing what we are doing now. I dont think we are going to lose though.

No political power can regress this filth. Its too big to overcome this with just the power we have now.
There MUST be something/someone that can speed up awakening. Otherwise It's all madness and makes no sense. Almost every Informational source Is owned by them, mind Itself Is owned by them. I don't want to believe that things will change time to time very slowly. I can only hope that Gods are as short tempered as we are, otherwise It will drive us mad!

Phoenix said:
No political power can regress this filth. Its too big to overcome this with just the power we have now.
There MUST be something/someone that can speed up awakening. Otherwise It's all madness and makes no sense. Almost every Informational source Is owned by them, mind Itself Is owned by them. I don't want to believe that things will change time to time very slowly. I can only hope that Gods are as short tempered as we are, otherwise It will drive us mad!

How fast is fast enough for you. Mind you the jews have been cursing us Gentiles for centuries so the time and effort we have put into rtr is just small bit of that.

We can overcome jews easily, just give it some time. Not many years left until they are eradicated. Keep on doing the rtr.

Dont worry goys! Papa Musk said we can remove it anytime we want (Anyone found it funny how hard he emphasized that as first thing? :lol: ). Just try it for split and then you can remove it if you don't like it. Its not like anything will happen in that split second you have it in your head.
/rubs hands

Phoenix said:

No one is supposed to be really short tempered I dont think that will just lead to endless frustrations and making a fool out of a person. I think even the Gods realize that this will happen in due time and are not impulsive which is what short tempered would lead too. That could lead to mistakes even on their part as most likely they are outnumbered still by the enemy filth. They have to be or all the reptililans and the Jews would be dead right now everywhere. This is logical thinking here.

You need to think not in just the little time you see or are aware of but the bigger picture itself. You think no political power can regress this filth. Not fully true. They can only help if they have the hearts of the people. The Nazis did a very good job of regressing the enemy filth in their country in a short time and that was without even the populace fully understanding what it was fully about. What I mean here is a lot of Germans unfortunately still held some xtian ideals in their hearts and Hitler never could have straight out said "Hail Satan I am the Antichrist fuck the Church" or something like that or he immediately would have lost the support of the people and knew it would be the end for hi. But he Certainly did believe that and so did the people around him at the top and he certainly did do a good job of suppressing the enemy.
A well done political movement can take down the enemy is my point. But it can not do jack shit if it does not have the support of the people and the hearts of the people.

Not sure that is going to happen at least any time soon though i agree but eventually it might.

The thing we must remember is there is the bigger picture.
This is happening like lightning speed in the Gods way of thinking. To many of us who don't understand that it is slow. The Gods already see this as won in the way they see it to some of us it feels hopeless.

If you think of a season. The entire time the enemy has existed is like a short season to the Gods but to us it is an eternity.

The way they see it the end of WW2 and Now isn't a big gap. But to us it feels like we lost. To them they see the bigger picture and know we won.

So just take some time to chill and keep doing your duty and don't lose hope. To your human mind all is lost you are frustrated alone life sucks. To the mind of a God we are in the dawn the sun is slowly rising in the east and darkness of night is receding.

"Dont forget this sacrifice for the light of a better world to come"

The day will finally come where the light shines upon everyone and the darkness as dispelled.

So think hopeful thoughts. This is why i am always happy now i see the bigger picture. Since about the beginning of this year I knew we won as well. Its just waiting for it to manifest in the material. We are already there its just manifesting.

Punishment to the Jews and the Democrats and the race traitors and in future speak already happened as long as we do our part. The future is what drives now sort of is the bigger picture. We must keep up the spiritual warfare to make the future (on the astral) that materializes into the now more and more bright and positive this is coming and its already here at the same time. Put your anger to use in rtrs and try not to be overly frustrated ok try to see the bigger picture.

HP Cobra is right. There are and will be those that would happily accept the brain chip. They are sold on the idea that it is cool, convenient, and better. I have already asked people what they think and how they feel about this. That is exactly what they said. But before the enemy release this to the general public, they will cause something bad, people will react to that, and VOILA! The solution comes when I'm reality, enemy solution is a recipe for disaster. How can people be so stupid and naive to accept it? And if course, for those that can think for themselves and question things, they're seen as lunatic, judgmental, narrowminded, etc. For not accepting the "norm", norms being enemy bs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back