Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In regards to the topic of spirituality, it is really sad how the majority of spiritual texts today does contain lies, exaggerations, and in general, gives people wrong hopes or deludes people in regards to spirituality.

A lot of authors write books without actual knowledge or without actual care, giving too much exaggerated credibility on very simplistic methods or lies. Since some people may not do this on purpose [while others do], there is of not much necessity to focus on this matter, as it is a waste of lines that could be used for better material.

For example, an author writing a book on self hypnosis says that "you can do anything" with it, but the reality is, these methods [and especially so mental methods] can go that far in solving one's life problems or making improvements.

Mental methods work on the mental level, and the mental level is important in the life of normal people, but definitely not a defining factor that can catapult all your problems out of existence. This also goes the other way - spiritual methods, for example, meditation, also build upon an aspect of meditation which is a mental aspect, such as programming and deprogramming the mind as one requires to attain certain tasks.

Under the weight of this watering down and lying, spirituality has at this point experienced a major confusion and collapse as to what it really "is". People no longer understand what to expect. To become more exact, in order to cause deep inner and outer changes, one has to meditate.

But meditation means to put the mind at work, and do "meditation". Meditation has therefore to be a conscious process.

Self hypnosis, self suggestion, or doing some simple mental exercises by looking yourself in the mirror and saying you are confident when there are issues at the soul, is not going to solve any problem. To reach spiritual power and make it dependable to the point you can use it in your life, one has to look further within, and meditate seriously.

Another blatant marketing lie of meditation as it's promoted, is that meditation is only for fun, well-being, and that if done with a "whatever" type of way, it is enough.

This is enough for people that want to reap the most basic of it's benefits, such as for example, self relaxation, or who just want to feel they are doing something fancy inside a spa with some cucumbers in their eyeballs to feel better while they are on Social Media.

This level however, remains where all starter meditators do remain, which is mostly, the mind. In order to move further "into" the mind, in what we call "The Soul" and reap benefit of the most sublime and higher functions, one has to take the practice into deeper levels. The depth is reached by first swimming from the surface down to it, progressively, and with the correct gear [experience and knowledge].

Peace, serenity, empowerment, and all the rest of the benefits, arise more with serious meditation. One should be inspired by these to continue, and know that all of these are definitely possible. In the beginning, no matter what, one will experience these coming on them, in many cases, fleeting and momentary tastes of what they will experience in the future.

The end result of meditation is basically an inner serenity of ranging levels, and while not "perfect", one will feel at ease with themselves. This state is defined in many texts in many ways, and deals with the activated pineal gland, but also, the purification of the soul and the program alignment of one's energies.

The levels of calmness, stillness, and self understanding one can reach, are beyond what most people can even fathom when they are beginning. Humanity would be better off understanding that certain states of peace and wellbeing that are desired, can never be attained through this external physical rat-wheel people keep going around.

To reach these levels one needs happy patience and consistent work on themselves. This state arises only after someone has cleaned considerable clutter, soul dross, and put their mind in at least some working order.

In the beginning, mediators who take the craft at least a bit seriously should be prepared in facing "the unknown" and unusual circumstances, but in their essence, no different than someone who has went to the gym for the first time and they are sore. An event arising from the good side of this, is when one for the first time tastes the calmness or mental agility that meditation gives them, or experiences the heightened energy or their own bioelectricity.

The world is largely created in such a way so that human beings avoid self search and are constantly kept in a loop, where spirituality is almost disallowed. It's almost as if, even the "coincidental" spiritual experiences that can prowl on people, are banished violently as if they pose a danger to society. And the reality is, they do pose a danger to "society" as it's shaped nowadays.

It is, for example, more profitable to some people that you do weed, instead of learning that you can put yourself in a good trance with meditation. If all people knew this, weed may actually have went out of business.

From this self search can come fears, and other reactions of the mind, but also all the good and glorious things one would never expect before. Self search is not ugly as the majority of human beings think, it's actually very good. It only becomes ugly when people ignore themselves too much and too much crap keeps assembling itself in their own inner world.

Many people know this after they persist for a while, the peace and happiness this brings, and all the newfound serenity and understanding that can grow in someone.

An example that comes to mind here, is that the mind, in the beginning, if programmed against meditation [some people are programmed with an extreme fear to spirituality - watching thriller movies and what have you], can to some extent be closed to meditation, and can cause to someone symptoms like feeling sleepy, or literally batter someone with just about any other thought other than wanting to meditate.

This world of today is also rife with people who are extremely afraid of facing themselves in anyway. Even though material comfort is ever rising, people are not using this comfort that exists today to reach higher spiritually, and on the contrary, many are sinking into being an NPC that merely experiences stimuli without thinking.

In cases of worse programming against meditation or self improvement, such as self guilt, or feeling as if one is doing something very bad [or is doing "a sin" against "god" for looking inside themselves, WTF Christ-Insanity], the mind can go as far as to cause reactions to make someone stop meditating, thinking of meditation as a threat. A hypothetical event here would be, everytime one sits down to meditate, one gets extreme urges to go eat [even if they ate a moment ago] or do just about anything else, and do only just what will interrupt their meditation and make them lose their meditation.

Reprogramming the above can be helpful and accelerate people in meditation. One example here would be to remind to one's self: "I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me". As this is repeated as a thought, the mind will also become more open in accepting meditation.

The untrained and lazy average mind, also hates to be confronted with thought or in some way elevated activity, and this is why many people keep watching passively things all day long such as brainwashing from their TV. It is no wonder most humans find recreational, things that do not at all stimulate the mind.

The more the mind is in lethargy, the more it adjusts and makes an environment which goes deeper and deeper into that state. The end result of this is the NPC manifested, humans that hardly use their mind at all. While this has a mental range, this also has a physical manifestation.

The mind is in this case is at a very inactive state, and it works passively. When this downwards movement is conquered and turned to the other side, the opposite happens. The mind will actually work to your benefit, and all these tendencies that were against your improvement, will start shaping to be in your benefit.

A manifestation here would be, instead of a feeling of not wanting to meditate, a strong willpower will arise from within you with the need to meditate, or a habituation where meditation becomes like second nature to you, and you no longer experience that many obstacles most of the time. Instead of feeling like it's the world's burden to do something good for yourself, you'll feel like doing something good is actually something you get motivated over.

Eventually the above gives in and one starts experiencing clarity, better thought, more energy, and starts to experience direct reaping of the benefits of meditation. As with anything else, one has to make this a habit, and to kick out the habit of not being meditative in one's life, one has to do this step by step and with patience.

Habits, or repetitive actions, do cross over from the logical and conscious level to the mind, registering little by little to the subconscious mind. This is how meditation becomes normal to the mind over mind, and progressively it becomes normal to it. This is also how certain hangups get into the mind, by repetition: someone called a failure again and again.

Another way this programming can happen, is through shock [this is why the enemy uses violent themes and practices to brainwash people], or when one is really young [the mind in the young age is more open and impressionable]. In the case of these, even with a little effort, certain beliefs can become entangled in the mind.

When one is more grown, the mind is less liable to be programmed like this, and the stronger the mind, it can pose resistance to programming. A 5 year old can be told that Jesus exists and believe it, but when one does grow, the logic and the conscious mind having grown more, resistence can be posed to this idea, especially if it is fake.

For this reason, the enemy uses consistent and repetitive brainwashing in the young age of people, before thinking capacity has seriously taken place. Meditation helps to gain control and insight in regards to what one has been programmed into and choose what one is going to do with themselves, "Free Will" requires insight in this case.

For this reason, meditation is seen as a threat, because most of their hoaxes revolve around people having no understanding of their own mind at all.

Methods like hypnosis, do work by putting the conscious mind into a state of allowance, where we are allowed to get into the subconscious to reprogram it. The less conscious one is here, the better. The hypnotic state is not however, a meditative state, because a meditative state has to do with consciousness. Sleep for example, is not "meditation", and one cannot effectively meditate in their sleep.

One can program the mind to work something out when they are asleep, but one cannot meditate. To explain this in the simplest fashion, you can put a computer while you are asleep to download something, but is when you are awake that you can actually go, you look at the screen, and you look at whatever it is that you downloaded.

A state of confusion is also very common in people nowadays, ranging from many sources, almost as many to count as the people themselves - regardless of that, an overflow of useless information is a major proponent to this. There is nothing strange when the nature of the mind is concerned.

Frequent is the problem of confusion, and people are giving their attention to things that cause them confusion and/or are garbage information. The mind can constantly be distracted. The mind therefore becomes bloated with nonsensical info, that does not help it in processing anything meaningful.

When the mind absorbs too much useless info, the mind becomes congested, and the result is a feeling of confusion. We have come to a state where less and less individuals have a power to focus anywhere at all for even as little as two or more minutes. Without the ability to focus, it is easier for someone to be cluttered. This is why, simply, void meditation is paramount to control and direct the mind.

The above consists of necessity to act as a reminder of the basic functions of the mind and how this relates to meditation, because it is only through the understanding and mastery of these simple mechanics one can go into better heights in their understanding of the mind.

I hope the message was simple, because it had to be this way so that everything would be clear and information would be relayed effortlessly, because other topics will follow and build upon this very basic one.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

A good foundation equals success. Basics are always important. I find that I go through phases of confusion and clarity. The deeper I go, the more that gets kicked up, the more these lessons should be kept in mind.

Some of the things you post, timing and content wise... it’s almost like... you post things on behalf of the gods that speaks directly to individual situations and situations as a whole. It doesn’t surprise me anymore, but sometimes it can be so specific. It makes me go “how does he know about that?!” Here and there.

Cobra. If you had a single direct clue, to how literal, and I kid you not, how every. single. word. and statement of this entire sermon has 100% to do with absolutely every little thing that's been happening to me in these past 2 weeks... things I didn't even tell you how I was feeling and what was happening even.

Well to be honest you probably wouldn't actually be surprised. I trust convenience when I see it, especially when it's as powerful as this. Thank you, to more than one individual. This clarifies why for some reason in the past few days to a week or so out of no where I keep remembering and thinking back very fondly and positively to how I was as a kid when I would force myself to meditate even when I didn't like it, and it was always those exact moments of 'just getting it done' to me. How I was back then was being seen to me in such a comforting and positive light in my soul and I had no idea why and what I was being told until now.

And you specified so very, very and oddly specifically that one can be programmed into things like fearing meditation, feeling like they're 'sinning' all the time and seeking material comforts with little mental stimulation with it among other things by shock... and I encountered an earth-quaking one as you know in the past week. I don't think it's appropriate to feel this sermon is directed straight at me though these sermons always work to help more than one person. And I attest strongly this sermon is immensely true to factors that I POWERFULLY encourage newer members and such to heed because I have experienced exactly what it states in that when I was new and just forcing myself to meditate, it takes over and becomes more stimulating than material joys.

I shit you not coming home from work and having to do chores, I was never looking forward to playing a video game or sitting down to watch a movie after or tv, I was looking forward to being free to just go and meditate. Always saying "I can't wait to go home and raise my energies and clean my soul" it just feels good and it does in fact become fun. But in order to get there you have to force yourself to break the mindset. The universe is full of opposing forces, when you overcome those forces with another no matter how hard it is, your efforts will be rewarded in that it just gets easier over time the more consistently you do it.

HAIL SATAN! I KIND OF SEE THIS WORLD LIKE A GIANT ELECTRIC MACHINE THAT WHEN YOU CUT THE ELECTRICITY YOU CAN HEAR THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN HEAR IS THE SOUND OF SILENCE AND THEN YOU CAN HEAR YOUR BREATHE AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND NOT PLUGGED IN A MACHINE. THEN YOU CAN CONCENTRATE AND MEDITATE AND RISE!

Excellent sermon. For the record I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness (my parents are quite lapse with it) and even at the age of 5 I was like "I hate this and don't believe it" and just wanted to play with my friends on Sundays. When I was 13 I "prayed" to Satan in the Kingdom hall (I realise how cringe it sounds, but there's always been some connection to Satan with me). I flat out refused to attend any meetings when I was 14 and to this day will still get my parents birthday and Yule presents etc (they love it really :lol: ). I even asked my grandparents on an ouija board what they thought of that religion now and they said it was "a huge waste of time", pretty funny considering a lot of my family follow the religion for a chance to see my grandparents again.

Anyway, back to the topic. The main obstacle I've seen people come up against in meditation and magick is not believing or having the confidence that what they're aiming for is going to happen. All the vibrations and chants in a room filled with coloured candles and tetrahedrons won't amount to much if you don't know it's going to be a success.

I wanted to ask on this subject of meditation.

If one is experiencing repeated bursts of intense negative emotions (depression, anxiety, hopelessness, anti- materialistic nihilism etc) during certain points in advancement. Meaning it doesn't seem to be connected with anything that's happening around me. It just starts feeling like this and I start painting the world through this lens. When I first identified this problem, I did a lot of void meditation so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed by these spontaneous feelings and emotions.

My question is why is this repeating and when will this end and if there are some techniques to prevent this situation from happening in the first place

I think it was simple enough. I understood it quite well, I believe.

It makes sense as even I often find myself giving people older than me advice, that in my eyes should have been common sense years ago or quite easy to see if they just sat and reflected for a few minutes.

I guess i never understood the extent to which most peoples minds are walled. Its quite strange to think getting to know ones self is so hard or even scary for most

This gives me a new perspective on my own level of understanding/advancement as well as some sympathy.

I find myself getting quite angry at people for being so seemingly stupid but i guess its not really their fault to a certain extent

The possibility that you can program your mind to do something while asleep opens a lot of doors and could be extremely useful.

I have a question.

Before I dedicated I read a book or two about spiritual things and one was more or less entirely focussed on trance journeys.
Since I heard the term Dream Journey (might have misspelled) when reading about shamanism it explains that you go to a place of your choosing whilst you relax, and from then to go into a deeper or lighter level. Deeper through climbing through a rabbithole or descending down a treetrunk.

I was wondering, how legit is this method compared to the trance state described on the JoS?
And should one go through the astral temple to different areas or in example, past life regression?

I think the gods, as they watch over us, notice problems we SS have in common, and address them through the HPs. This message speaks very blatantly to me.
You described a problem that has plagued me for years. I was interested in meditation as a child, and found it easy to do so, until I got involved with christianity filth.
I have had to fight my sudden urges to do anything else whenever I started meditating because of constant programming against anything spiritual.
I noticed it again when I was doing the circulating energy meditation yesterday; almost as if on cue, a constant barrage of thoughts, or a desire to do something else, the farther I went. Especially when my body heats up, and I feel a fire at the base of my spine, the interruptions flood in... and sometimes of the noisy variety from my neighbors as well.

I'll definitely try an affirmation to reprogram my mind, and progress like I am meant to.

Hail Satan!

This sermon is different. I have to read it again because I think I understand some particular problems I need to work on.

The enemy is always making use of the mind of children and the younger, in cartoons, schools and what not. Luckily enough, the first book i ever read was The secret history of the Mongols, which gave me the pride to as a mongolian and taught me fall in love with history, and also contributed to my national socialist views, and gave me some resistance from the teachings condemning nationalism and forcing equality in elementary school when i lived in germany as an infant. But it still left me conflicted between my nationalistic views and globalist teachings that were forced upon me. I was always into the occult, reading as many wiccan and pagan text books as i could and was registered in some forums, but it never seemed credible to me, and the discovery of the JoS Ministries a year and a half ago was a life changing one, i believe now that it wasn't a coincidence. I was dreaming black serpents every night before discovering the JoS, and just as i was about to start the 40 day program i had received my kidney transplantation. All these events, happened just in time so i could advance without any obstacles, that black serpent in my dreams was my subconscious giving me hints about my spiritual health. I express all my gratitude to HP Cobra, as you are always coming up with new sermons exactly when i need guidance and am seeking new information. As you stated in this sermon, meditations, hatha and kundalini yoga, and the Final RTR seemed a handful to me at the start, so i had to set a time and make these an obligation for me despite everything, and now, i feel unfulfilled when i didn't have the opportunity to practice early in the day, the calmness, the clarity of the mind, the power i feel are undescribable after practicing the above. Setting obligations can be unmotivating but is key to advancement. Just like learning anything, one only needs to practice it on a regular basis, and it will be a lifechanging experience that only those who has known the same can understand. Spirituality may seem strange, as the enemy has always worked to make people fear it and alineate people of it. But in reality, it is part of thyself, and it is not really different from any other practice, the more you do it, the more you will love it, and the more you practice it, the more you are adept in it, an the more you are adept, the more you will understand it.

The enemy is always making use of the mind of children and the younger, in cartoons, schools and what not. Luckily enough, the first book i ever read was The secret history of the Mongols, which gave me the pride to as a mongolian and taught me fall in love with history, and also contributed to my national socialist views, and gave me some resistance from the teachings condemning nationalism and forcing equality in elementary school when i lived in germany as an infant. But it still left me conflicted between my nationalistic views and globalist teachings that were forced upon me. I was always into the occult, reading as many wiccan and pagan text books as i could and was registered in some forums, but it never seemed credible to me, and the discovery of the JoS Ministries a year and a half ago was a life changing one, i believe now that it wasn't a coincidence. I was dreaming black serpents every night before discovering the JoS, and just as i was about to start the 40 day program i had received my kidney transplantation. All these events, happened just in time so i could advance without any obstacles, that black serpent in my dreams was my subconscious giving me hints about my spiritual health. I express all my gratitude to HP Cobra, as you are always coming up with new sermons exactly when i need guidance and am seeking new information. As you stated in this sermon, meditations, hatha and kundalini yoga, and the Final RTR seemed a handful to me at the start, so i had to set a time and make these an obligation for me despite everything, and now, i feel unfulfilled when i didn't have the opportunity to practice early in the day, the calmness, the clarity of the mind, the power i feel are undescribable after practicing the above. Setting obligations can be unmotivating but is key to advancement. Just like learning anything, one only needs to practice it on a regular basis, and it will be a lifechanging experience that only those who has known the same can understand. Spirituality may seem strange, as the enemy has always worked to make people fear it and alineate people of it. But in reality, it is part of thyself, and it is not really different from any other practice, the more you do it, the more you will love it, and the more you practice it, the more you are adept in it, an the more you are adept, the more you will understand it.

I understand your comment at the end about Void Meditation. However, is VM the subject of this sermon, or were you referring to Power Meditation as well? — Or maybe some other form of which I didn't think.

Life today especially is very built in such a way that it is seemingly impossible purposefully for one to have time to focus on oneself. The enemy know this and they have made it to where its nothing but wake up, eat, consume, work your 10 to 12 hour day 6 to even 7 days a week without barely any vacation a year, come home and sleep rinse and repeat. Its interesting how so many people think slavery is abolished when it is actually the norm right under their noses.

Things like TV and the iphone especially when abused too much are perfect for turning the mind into weak mush that can barely focus one one thing effectively for a time without already wanting to switch to something else.

Almost every source ive seen except for a select few have nothing but the superficial watered down ways to "meditate" as described here. Truely, back when i was a kid my mom apparently had some really good books. she was into the occult for a time and had a number of experiences, one big one being not so good. after i dedicated and shortly before i realised its becase what she was doing was working and was advancing, but since she had no protection and was "dabbling"..well. sadly it caused her to burn those books. Ive tried finding out what they might be called, and even hunting down the relative who gave them to her and no one knows where she is sadly.

Thank you very much for the information and wonderful advice. I am both sad and angry when my work colleagues tell me, when I have free time, go out what you are going to do at home... This is a disastrous situation for society as a whole but above all at the individual level of people. It will be very nice to see free humanity in the future. When humanity will be free from these enemies, it does not mean that it will no longer have to fight and protect itself. One can rise without end but it is not impossible to fall, which is why leadership must always be the wisest.

This does explain a lot. For me one of the biggest problems was not mental in this sense, but rather feeling physically depleted. A very simple cure for this is SATANAS which is excellent for re-energising.

The issue I have with the consciousness thing is that the trance state seems to amplify the effects of the Runes, but I feel like when I am in that state all accuracy goes out the window which causes me to mess up rep numbers. I am not sure how to make the mentally alert part of my mind that deals with things like reps balance with the trance state.

A main obstacle to doing your meditation is to think you're going to go do work.

When it's actually a cleaning and rejuvenating experience.

With all of the mainstream media's programming. It's consciousness that's letting some people see the through the smoke and mirrors.

And the stronger our side is in consciousness the more the truth will be revealed.

So to not meditate and advance isn't only to lose out on the benefits for yourself. But your lack of exercise let's our whole side down.

Thank you for discussing this HP. I feel this brings certain things to light for me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
An example that comes to mind here, is that the mind, in the beginning, if programmed against meditation [some people are programmed with an extreme fear to spirituality - watching thriller movies and what have you], can to some extent be closed to meditation, and can cause to someone symptoms like feeling sleepy, or literally batter someone with just about any other thought other than wanting to meditate.

This sounds like something I dealt with a lot in the beginning. I couldn't seem to stay focused on meditations for the life of me. I didn't fully realize it at the time, but I think I was still likely dealing with issues of latent programming. A big part of this may have also had to do with addicting distractions, and just constantly feeling caught up in the rat race of modern life where you can't relax, because you feel like you have a thousand things to worry about. Obviously, it was quite agitating and demoralizing. Dealing with those issues, meditation felt pointless.

Just my humble opinion, but I feel like everyone might benefit to a certain degree from a "dopamine detox" in the beginning, even if they don't have a severe electronic habit or other addiction. You look back on how much time you wasted on those gadgets and it's almost frightening. Not that they don't have their use, or that it's necessarily wrong to chill with a game once in a while, but many people seem to have unbalanced habits regarding electronic use.

Thankfully, I seem to be past these issues mostly. I've dealt with a lot of obstacles such as addictive habits, lack of self-confidence, grueling work and school schedules, personal issues, etc., but I'm going strong on my meditation routine now. Maybe I've had harsher planetary influences than most other Satanists. I don't really know. In any case, I feel myself to be in a significantly better place now.

You never truly fail until you decide to give up. Always remember that. The mountain may be towering, it may be barren, and it may be cold, but if you can only resolve to scale the peaks, you will be pleased to find a lush green land of nourishing spring waters, beautiful flowers, and chirping birds.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I hope the message was simple, because it had to be this way so that everything would be clear and information would be relayed effortlessly, because other topics will follow and build upon this very basic one.

I look forward to hearing more HP. I'm open to any advice that may enhance my spiritual cultivation.

Thank you for this sermon. The weird part is this is just what I was talking to with my girlfriend last night the exact same stuff. She is working on gaining more focus and being more deep. I even used the exact same anology a lot about not thinking deeply or stimulating the mind.

Let me say this. To me its not really recreational that much. I mean i do sometimes put on a crime documentary when falling asleep or like watching things like science Channel and stuff. But to me its not relaxing just to shut off my mind I find it boring. Me i don't understand how people can foucus on such things and not be bored cause i am used to always wanting to learn something or stimulate the mind.

I guess I can't really work at a job right now cause of the CoronaCRAP not a big deal i dont even feel that bad about this unlike some people because its a dystopian slave society they dont treat most people that well or pay them well at all. In fact I do not know how me or many people in my generation actually will ever get a fair chance at life at least until we have a more Satanic system. Its just unfair look up any article on millenials and the economy and compare it to the boomers or what it was like in the 50s and you will see the Standard of living in the usa has gone down a lot i dont know why more people don't protest.

I will have something to do in the future or maybe even next year so I am not worried but I still dont like feeling like I am doing nothing that is not recreational or relaxing to me its frustrating. That really bothers me. So I stimulate my mind.

I wish she would get it lol I have Mars and Mercury in Libra. The way to engage or attract me is to stimulate the mind. Expand my mind teach me something explore something with me and I love it.

One of my favorite sayings was this i saw it on the wall at an exhibit at a museum when I was younger.

Learn grow explore.

That is my mantra for life.

Always be curious and seek meaning in things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In regards to the topic of spirituality, it is really sad how the majority of spiritual texts today does contain lies, exaggerations, and in general, gives people wrong hopes or deludes people in regards to spirituality.

A lot of authors write books without actual knowledge or without actual care, giving too much exaggerated credibility on very simplistic methods or lies. Since some people may not do this on purpose [while others do], there is of not much necessity to focus on this matter, as it is a waste of lines that could be used for better material.

For example, an author writing a book on self hypnosis says that "you can do anything" with it, but the reality is, these methods [and especially so mental methods] can go that far in solving one's life problems or making improvements.

Mental methods work on the mental level, and the mental level is important in the life of normal people, but definitely not a defining factor that can catapult all your problems out of existence. This also goes the other way - spiritual methods, for example, meditation, also build upon an aspect of meditation which is a mental aspect, such as programming and deprogramming the mind as one requires to attain certain tasks.

Under the weight of this watering down and lying, spirituality has at this point experienced a major confusion and collapse as to what it really "is". People no longer understand what to expect. To become more exact, in order to cause deep inner and outer changes, one has to meditate.

But meditation means to put the mind at work, and do "meditation". Meditation has therefore to be a conscious process.

Self hypnosis, self suggestion, or doing some simple mental exercises by looking yourself in the mirror and saying you are confident when there are issues at the soul, is not going to solve any problem. To reach spiritual power and make it dependable to the point you can use it in your life, one has to look further within, and meditate seriously.

Another blatant marketing lie of meditation as it's promoted, is that meditation is only for fun, well-being, and that if done with a "whatever" type of way, it is enough.

This is enough for people that want to reap the most basic of it's benefits, such as for example, self relaxation, or who just want to feel they are doing something fancy inside a spa with some cucumbers in their eyeballs to feel better while they are on Social Media.

This level however, remains where all starter meditators do remain, which is mostly, the mind. In order to move further "into" the mind, in what we call "The Soul" and reap benefit of the most sublime and higher functions, one has to take the practice into deeper levels. The depth is reached by first swimming from the surface down to it, progressively, and with the correct gear [experience and knowledge].

Peace, serenity, empowerment, and all the rest of the benefits, arise more with serious meditation. One should be inspired by these to continue, and know that all of these are definitely possible. In the beginning, no matter what, one will experience these coming on them, in many cases, fleeting and momentary tastes of what they will experience in the future.

The end result of meditation is basically an inner serenity of ranging levels, and while not "perfect", one will feel at ease with themselves. This state is defined in many texts in many ways, and deals with the activated pineal gland, but also, the purification of the soul and the program alignment of one's energies.

The levels of calmness, stillness, and self understanding one can reach, are beyond what most people can even fathom when they are beginning. Humanity would be better off understanding that certain states of peace and wellbeing that are desired, can never be attained through this external physical rat-wheel people keep going around.

To reach these levels one needs happy patience and consistent work on themselves. This state arises only after someone has cleaned considerable clutter, soul dross, and put their mind in at least some working order.

In the beginning, mediators who take the craft at least a bit seriously should be prepared in facing "the unknown" and unusual circumstances, but in their essence, no different than someone who has went to the gym for the first time and they are sore. An event arising from the good side of this, is when one for the first time tastes the calmness or mental agility that meditation gives them, or experiences the heightened energy or their own bioelectricity.

The world is largely created in such a way so that human beings avoid self search and are constantly kept in a loop, where spirituality is almost disallowed. It's almost as if, even the "coincidental" spiritual experiences that can prowl on people, are banished violently as if they pose a danger to society. And the reality is, they do pose a danger to "society" as it's shaped nowadays.

It is, for example, more profitable to some people that you do weed, instead of learning that you can put yourself in a good trance with meditation. If all people knew this, weed may actually have went out of business.

From this self search can come fears, and other reactions of the mind, but also all the good and glorious things one would never expect before. Self search is not ugly as the majority of human beings think, it's actually very good. It only becomes ugly when people ignore themselves too much and too much crap keeps assembling itself in their own inner world.

Many people know this after they persist for a while, the peace and happiness this brings, and all the newfound serenity and understanding that can grow in someone.

This world of today is also rife with people who are extremely afraid of facing themselves in anyway. Even though material comfort is ever rising, people are not using this comfort that exists today to reach higher spiritually, and on the contrary, many are sinking into being an NPC that merely experiences stimuli without thinking.

In cases of worse programming against meditation or self improvement, such as self guilt, or feeling as if one is doing something very bad [or is doing "a sin" against "god" for looking inside themselves, WTF Christ-Insanity], the mind can go as far as to cause reactions to make someone stop meditating, thinking of meditation as a threat. A hypothetical event here would be, everytime one sits down to meditate, one gets extreme urges to go eat [even if they ate a moment ago] or do just about anything else, and do only just what will interrupt their meditation and make them lose their meditation.

Reprogramming the above can be helpful and accelerate people in meditation. One example here would be to remind to one's self: "I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me". As this is repeated as a thought, the mind will also become more open in accepting meditation.

The untrained and lazy average mind, also hates to be confronted with thought or in some way elevated activity, and this is why many people keep watching passively things all day long such as brainwashing from their TV. It is no wonder most humans find recreational, things that do not at all stimulate the mind.

The more the mind is in lethargy, the more it adjusts and makes an environment which goes deeper and deeper into that state. The end result of this is the NPC manifested, humans that hardly use their mind at all. While this has a mental range, this also has a physical manifestation.

The mind is in this case is at a very inactive state, and it works passively. When this downwards movement is conquered and turned to the other side, the opposite happens. The mind will actually work to your benefit, and all these tendencies that were against your improvement, will start shaping to be in your benefit.

A manifestation here would be, instead of a feeling of not wanting to meditate, a strong willpower will arise from within you with the need to meditate, or a habituation where meditation becomes like second nature to you, and you no longer experience that many obstacles most of the time. Instead of feeling like it's the world's burden to do something good for yourself, you'll feel like doing something good is actually something you get motivated over.

Eventually the above gives in and one starts experiencing clarity, better thought, more energy, and starts to experience direct reaping of the benefits of meditation. As with anything else, one has to make this a habit, and to kick out the habit of not being meditative in one's life, one has to do this step by step and with patience.

Habits, or repetitive actions, do cross over from the logical and conscious level to the mind, registering little by little to the subconscious mind. This is how meditation becomes normal to the mind over mind, and progressively it becomes normal to it. This is also how certain hangups get into the mind, by repetition: someone called a failure again and again.

Another way this programming can happen, is through shock [this is why the enemy uses violent themes and practices to brainwash people], or when one is really young [the mind in the young age is more open and impressionable]. In the case of these, even with a little effort, certain beliefs can become entangled in the mind.

When one is more grown, the mind is less liable to be programmed like this, and the stronger the mind, it can pose resistance to programming. A 5 year old can be told that Jesus exists and believe it, but when one does grow, the logic and the conscious mind having grown more, resistence can be posed to this idea, especially if it is fake.

For this reason, the enemy uses consistent and repetitive brainwashing in the young age of people, before thinking capacity has seriously taken place. Meditation helps to gain control and insight in regards to what one has been programmed into and choose what one is going to do with themselves, "Free Will" requires insight in this case.

For this reason, meditation is seen as a threat, because most of their hoaxes revolve around people having no understanding of their own mind at all.

Methods like hypnosis, do work by putting the conscious mind into a state of allowance, where we are allowed to get into the subconscious to reprogram it. The less conscious one is here, the better. The hypnotic state is not however, a meditative state, because a meditative state has to do with consciousness. Sleep for example, is not "meditation", and one cannot effectively meditate in their sleep.

One can program the mind to work something out when they are asleep, but one cannot meditate. To explain this in the simplest fashion, you can put a computer while you are asleep to download something, but is when you are awake that you can actually go, you look at the screen, and you look at whatever it is that you downloaded.

A state of confusion is also very common in people nowadays, ranging from many sources, almost as many to count as the people themselves - regardless of that, an overflow of useless information is a major proponent to this. There is nothing strange when the nature of the mind is concerned.

Frequent is the problem of confusion, and people are giving their attention to things that cause them confusion and/or are garbage information. The mind can constantly be distracted. The mind therefore becomes bloated with nonsensical info, that does not help it in processing anything meaningful.

When the mind absorbs too much useless info, the mind becomes congested, and the result is a feeling of confusion. We have come to a state where less and less individuals have a power to focus anywhere at all for even as little as two or more minutes. Without the ability to focus, it is easier for someone to be cluttered. This is why, simply, void meditation is paramount to control and direct the mind.

The above consists of necessity to act as a reminder of the basic functions of the mind and how this relates to meditation, because it is only through the understanding and mastery of these simple mechanics one can go into better heights in their understanding of the mind.

HAIL SATAN!!!

If you print HP HC's sermon, Youll find that a three page long sermon from a jos hp has way alot more knowledge compared to a $250/ 500 page long book from the mainstream hahaha. Man! if the people knew that knowledge from jos is legit, each person would be more than willing to pay thousands of dollars for it. we are lucky that our JOS family provides knowledge to everyone for free, FOWREEE MAN! FOWREEE!,

Could someone still advance while taking anti psychotic medication? Cauae i take zeprexa and i was woundring?

The Advanced vibrate at higher frequencies. Close to Frequencies of the gods if not equal to.

The clergy at most always have a certain messages which always coincide with Inquires of the people at that moment.
Beautiful Wordings. Thanks!

Affirmations without energy will only affect the mind?

I know it's been difficult for me to build a Meditation program, I mostly do RTR and Hatha Yoga, I study here and do my best to keep my mind positive, in my physical life I imagine I am building my resume for the Gods, that someday I may be a "full time" SS.

I notice my surroundings improving constantly, and I am improving as well, but perhaps I'm just keeping up with the times, and I should be actually improving my soul if I want to make a real difference in my near future.

It seems to me, Time moves extremely slow, but also, two weeks ago feels like a lifetime ago.

This post is simly PERFECT.
The last couple of weeks exactly I was thinking about these issues what you have just written down.
I also have the problem when I do the RTR or meditations, that in the middle of it my brain start thinking other things, trying to make me finish quickly the RTR,
and I really dont like it, because I want to do the meditations and the RTR with full focus on it. I used to ask the Gods what is the problem, why my brain can not focus
enough, and here we go, you just wrote down the solution. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. This is what I wanted to know. Thank you HP Hooded Cobra 666.

Satanfire666 said:
Could someone still advance while taking anti psychotic medication? Cauae i take zeprexa and i was woundring?
You should create a new topic in the health forum, you could talk about the medication here https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17. Psyhiatric medications are dangerous in the long run. But yes, you can advance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Methods like hypnosis, do work by putting the conscious mind into a state of allowance, where we are allowed to get into the subconscious to reprogram it. The less conscious one is here, the better. The hypnotic state is not, however, a meditative state, because a meditative state has to do with consciousness. Sleep, for example, is not "meditation", and one cannot effectively meditate in their sleep.

What about lucid dream? is that not a conscious within state of sleep? Or do we have to be in awaken consciousness state?

TanzanianGod said:
The Advanced vibrate at higher frequencies. Close to Frequencies of the gods if not equal to.

The clergy at most always have a certain messages which always coincide with Inquires of the people at that moment.
Beautiful Wordings. Thanks!

Yeah Im also wondering about this. Everytime I have something in my mind that I dont understand, give it a day or two one of our hps drops a post explaining it!
This is one of the ways that prove they are in comms with the gods, somehow the gods are guiding them to the topic that most of us are curious about, or topics that most of us jos members are questioning or wondering or in need to be enlightened about. Theyre dont just make up random post from an ancient books, they actually make post about the most useful info at the moment.
Hail Satan!

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so stating positive affirmations won't do anything? :?: :?: :?: :?:

That's not what he said. He even recommended using affirmations. The point is they are not miracle workers on their own. As he said, an affirmation will not fix something if it comes from a problem in the soul, and it will not make major changes on it's own. They can open doors that were locked, so that you're then able to learn to walk through that door. They're not going to take you all the way to where that door leads and give you all the benefits of that. Just a key that allows you to go there.

Thanks for the amazing sermon, the issues you underlined is something I currently face myself, I grew up with video games, social media and technology so letting go is very difficult for me.

I often find that as soon as I open my phone I automatically swipe and tap where the Reddit icon used to be before I deleted it or automatically go on Youtube as soon as I turn on my PC. Lucky I have deleted or disabled most distracting apps/programs and its helping me with my concentration a lot, I was surprised at what I can do when I quit wasting time on rubbish, of course your sermon gave me the final push to totally cut out all social media connections.

Your sermon is very insightful and I hope to apply more of your teachings to my own routine, and I would like to thank you and Satan for bringing me this knowledge.
Hail Satan!

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so stating positive affirmations won't do anything? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Yes but also no. Your subconscious mind needs to stop the negative thought pattern before you try adopting a new one. You must also work consciously to give the subconscious mind evidence of the new pattern. For example, let's say you want confidence just telling yourself you're confident while you still have deep inferiority issues you will more than likely not feel confident. You need to do things that actually build your confidence to help your subconscious accept a new reality. Another example being money. You can't just sit and say I'm making money if all you do is sit on your ass all day.

You need to create new habits that will get you to your goal. When your conscious and subconscious mind are working together towards your goals change can happen much quicker.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you for this sermon. The weird part is this is just what I was talking to with my girlfriend last night the exact same stuff. She is working on gaining more focus and being more deep. I even used the exact same anology a lot about not thinking deeply or stimulating the mind.

Let me say this. To me its not really recreational that much. I mean i do sometimes put on a crime documentary when falling asleep or like watching things like science Channel and stuff. But to me its not relaxing just to shut off my mind I find it boring. Me i don't understand how people can foucus on such things and not be bored cause i am used to always wanting to learn something or stimulate the mind.

I guess I can't really work at a job right now cause of the CoronaCRAP not a big deal i dont even feel that bad about this unlike some people because its a dystopian slave society they dont treat most people that well or pay them well at all. In fact I do not know how me or many people in my generation actually will ever get a fair chance at life at least until we have a more Satanic system. Its just unfair look up any article on millenials and the economy and compare it to the boomers or what it was like in the 50s and you will see the Standard of living in the usa has gone down a lot i dont know why more people don't protest.

I will have something to do in the future or maybe even next year so I am not worried but I still dont like feeling like I am doing nothing that is not recreational or relaxing to me its frustrating. That really bothers me. So I stimulate my mind.

I wish she would get it lol I have Mars and Mercury in Libra. The way to engage or attract me is to stimulate the mind. Expand my mind teach me something explore something with me and I love it.

One of my favorite sayings was this i saw it on the wall at an exhibit at a museum when I was younger.

Learn grow explore.

That is my mantra for life.

Always be curious and seek meaning in things.
You should take your SS knowledge and put it to use in the real world, you can enlighten 1000s of lives everyday with something as simple as a smile.

Idk why you come to my post about Finance to give me advice..

Satanfire666 said:
i'm sure you could to a degree

i would go ahead and try doing your meditations, if you are new there is a 40 day program that HPHC created to be used to get a good start.

try doing yoga everyday aswell and if you dont feel any progress after/during that 40 days i would try cut that medication out, however it may be difficult to do that. i dont think it would be something that you could stop taking cold turkey.

Sundara said:
Some of the things you post, timing and content wise... it’s almost like... you post things on behalf of the gods that speaks directly to individual situations and situations as a whole.

I was just about to post the same comment. This has been happening lately between Ghost in the Machine and me and I believe both of us by now have seen enough evidence that we believe it actually is the Gods speaking to us through each other, almost like a wise parent telling a better listening child to teach something specific to the younger one who still doesn't get it as easily, kind of thing..

I do believe they do this now, especially in this specific period, because they want us to learn and abandon doubts and bad habits faster than before, being this a time of enormous transformation on this planet.

And as for your post, HP HoodedCobra, I think it comes with the greatest of timing. Two years ago, during a time of great turmoil and distress for me, I think for the very first time I felt the true benefits and wonders of meditation and voiding the mind.
The specific expression you used, "The depth is reached by first swimming from the surface down to it", was EXACTLY how I did it the first time I grasped a better ..'ease', so to speak, in going within and exploring my mind.

And yes, I have been feeling either less inclined to meditate sometimes and I really noticed the 'Soul dross' vigorously trying to drag me into hopeless thinking and projects, trying to put distance between meditations and myself. A mental battle followed and I won it over and over, whenever I feel this urge to do something else. I blame freaking greys for some thoughts and do RTRs whenever I feel I'm being targeted by bad ideas or distractions that I now understand to have been created because they are meant to hold me back.

In other words, I've been also experiencing a lot of clarity, or to be more precise, I've been more and more aware of the presence of invisible enemies that work to keep us ignorant and weak.

I'm glad you posted this and worded the way you did, Commander. I think it's just what I needed to hear. Thank You.

Hail Satan!

I consider this yet another gift from my u, that I cannot pay u people back. it is amazing how u people are so generous. thanks

Another great and well timed post.

I must say from my experience I am going through the decalcification or strengthening of the 3rd eye and pineal gland. I hear the cracking and feel pain. In my opinion a painful feeling is better than no feeling at all. Like a dead tooth doesn't feel pain because the root is dead.

My question is it normal to have pain in your organs when opening your chakras? I assume pain means the organ is fixing itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back