Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Henu the Great said:
eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:
You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions
its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.

He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.

Also you are a nobody you have no right or to say say anything! only Father Satan knows i am dedicated to Father Satan forever for eternity
You probably arent cause you are supporting the separation of gentiles by supporting a racist jew
Father Satan is very disappointed in you
All i can say is if you guys keep defending racist against other gentiles the minority color satanist will quit being on our side to help us Destroy the jews
And if that happens we might lose cause that is how Father Satan lost last time he was outnumbered
Wake up and start supporting all gentiles

eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions
its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.

If you keep supporting racist people against colored gentiles
All the minority gentile races will stop being on our team
And we will lose again if that happened cause that is why father satan lost the first time by being outnumbered
Wake up! and STOP defending racist against gentile satanist

eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:
What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

If you keep supporting racist people against colored gentiles
All the minority gentile races will stop being on our team
And we will lose again if that happened cause that is why father satan lost the first time by being outnumbered
Wake up! and STOP defending racist against gentile satanist

CameronMatlock said:
Wtf are you even talking about? i have been dedicated to father satan for 3 years

What I am talking about is this question by other member that you ignored before:

CameronMatlock said:
Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks

So what you have to offer is some incoherent nonsense attacking us. I will now ignore you.

The jehova construct isn't even there anymore. Neither is jesus. It would seem that all those churches being banned from meeting for several weeks has weakened those godforms. No one was feeding them energy for a while. Follow that with a thorough and proper unbinding from hell ritual for all 72 demons, and following their combined attack with a well placed curse; we finished them off. Now angels have to be commanded and taken over. They have to be given commands or they will continue to attack, and there's a lot of them out there, but they no longer have a source of power so they don't regenerate. Angels are the only threat of psychic attack anymore, and they're dumb. Just command them to bother George Soros, in the power of Satan.

Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.

All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again

CameronMatlock said:
eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:

First of all he was dividing us satanist by attacking me by lying and being racist to other gentiles
It shows you are helping the jews aswell by supporting someone that was lying and being racist
Father Satan is very disappointed in all those that are defending lies and racism and division of other color satanist like you are

who said i was supporting it, i just said stop it, that goes for everyone that is doing it.

but here you are continuing to play the blame game. spend less time worrying about what is said here and do more RTRs.

I'm encountering an error I've seen mentioned recently in this thread however has not yet been addressed.

Certain components of the app (I use the stealth version) do not load: Ancient Forums, RSS Feed (last post is dated for June 2nd), and Current Planets and Moon. They display an empty white page and nothing further. I have restarted my phone as well as deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Fortunately the Timer, Offline Final RTR, and JoS Book are all readily accessible (all I need for the time being), however it makes it rather sporadic for when I do check back on the forums.

Thank you in advance, and press on brothers & sisters.

hope yall have a good day, may satan provide blessings and protection! HAIL SATAN!! 666

CameronMatlock said:

Wow man talk about spiraling and going off the deep end. Biggest schizoposter here.

All i am saying is we need the black race! Father Satan has created the black race on our satanist side we are all gentiles for us to DESTROY the jews
Father Satan only wants you to be racist against the jews NOT the blacks because the blacks are gentiles too we need them without them we will lose again
This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.

Master said:
CameronMatlock said:

This is disrespectful. People should not abuse the names and images of the Gods. And they must not dictate their ignorance in the name of the Gods. Do you know what the word Gentile and the word Race means? And how racist are the Whites? Wanting to protect themselves? 1 out of 3 in France are black. The masses are very unaware and deceived by the Jews and being educated in reverse, they don't even want to learn and think that humanity is one race. The only thing left to people is mortal survival and single use and survival according to the will and needs of the enemy. Things are not going to settle down by themselves, just as they did not settle down by themselves in the present situation. There are hundreds of millions of Blacks and Arabs in Europe and they will not go away on their own, on the contrary, they will reproduce and want to expand and/or assimilate and replace the Whites. Blacks must return to Africa and Arabs to Asia. The Whites must not offer ass but must protect their own race and territory with all means. If Blacks, Arabs and others will knowingly trample the Whites on behalf of the Jews and for their own interests to rob and replace the Whites, then they will face justice like any other hostile and enemy being. But what does it mean that the Whites should not protect themselves to prevent the blacks from getting angry and starting a war? In reality it is the blacks who must stop invading Europe and must stop assimilating and replacing the Whites to avoid a war. We will settle things in a way that is beneficial to all non-Jews with the help of Our Gods. Jews and their superiors will pay for the endless injustices they have done to non-Jews and the Ancient and Eternal Gods.
Very good answer :!:

I noticed the other day. The webpage loads but the countdown doesn't show.

Is it normal to have the countdown missing. It only has occurred once for me. I recall others stating similar things particularly smartphone users.

Dear SS Occult,
My name is Christopher Lee McKee. I am a dedicated Satanist. I work directly with Satan. I understand how to ascend the serpent [powerhouse of energy] from the base of the spine, through all seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head. :D
I read a lot every week on a daily basis. I honestly want to read Satan, Astaroth, Azazel, and Beelzebub after every Invocation & Evocation. I then read Openeing the Third Eye, Satanic Telepathic Communication, Opening the Third Eye, opening the Sixth Chakra, opening the Crown Chakra, opening the Throat Chakra, opening the Heart Chakra, opening the solar plexus chakra 666, opening the Sacral Chakra, and opening the Base Chakra.
Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova to destroy the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova. Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ to hurl lightning against his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ to destroy his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ. Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running personally waging war against his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit to allow CHRISTOPHER CHAPARRO on the throne up here at the front to think I give up the holy spirit to fly up here at the front to begin running to destroy his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit to begin to flu up here at the front to begin running to talk, speak, and think running up here at the front confirming the false Judeo/ Christian god Jehova, his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, and his foul, odious rotten holy spirit are destroyed in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been *[ ALL TIME when evoking satan up here at the front running to personally wage war against anyone who hurts this child to destroy anyone who hurts this child]
Satan Lucifer is up here at the front running to personally wage war against their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter to destroy their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter to talk, speak, and think up here running at the front confirming their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter is destroyed in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been *[ALL TIME when evoking Satan up here at the front running to personally wage war against anyone who hurts this child to destroy anyone who hurts this child]. I just recently began using my biological name CHRISTOPHER CHAPARRO.
I pray for the Occult a lot. I bless the Occult. I am apart of the Occult. I love Satan Lucifer. HAIL SATAN!!
P.S,
I am the Goetic Demon Aim.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Master said:
CameronMatlock said:
Very good answer :!:
Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebknwr/SS%20War%20Room._hc.j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1icxb/Settings_hc.l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Saudações!!
Por favor, poderia esclarecer uma dúvida?
Todos podem participar do RTR, inclusive iniciantes ou é melhor aguardar maior experiência?

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!

CameronMatlock said:

Hmm? Actually you cannot be racist to Jews because that implied they are different race of human but they were never human to begin with.

And I do not see anyone be racist to black, merely state the fact that if black race do not stand up and realized what is happening. They will be left behind and destroyed accord to natural laws. Black people have been doing this shit to themselves, dated back to when black captured other black and sell them to slave traders. Of course, Jews allow this and corrupt white to accept this. But it start with black doing this instead of working together against slave traders.

How can you expect black people to work together with other races if they are fine with destroying themselves.

We can only lend them a helping hand, but it up to them to grab it and lift themselves up instead of burning themselves down.

As HP says, responsibility to the responsible!

Valeh said:
Master said:

There is one father satan that creates humanity
There is one earth
There is one satanic nation

The earth doesn't have any borders on it... There is nothing on the earth that separates satanists, that borders are all in our minds... And thats the enemy working...
They now the rotten religions are dead to new ages... They are tring to oppose white and blacks as they did with Christians and Muslims
tenor.gif

Valeh said:
There is one earth

The earth doesn't have any borders on it... There is nothing on the earth that separates satanists, that borders are all in our minds... And thats the enemy working...
They now the rotten religions are dead to new ages... They are tring to oppose white and blacks as they did with Christians and Muslims

We should definitely have borders and hierarchy. Those things favour the advancement and well being of Gentiles of all races. You smell "funny", btw...

I am only replying because of newer / younger people reading this.

Susi Campos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebknwr/SS%20War%20Room._hc.j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1icxb/Settings_hc.l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Saudações!!
Todos podem participar do RTR, inclusive iniciantes ou é melhor aguardar maior experiência?

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!

Greetings!
Could you please Clarify a doubt?
Can everyone participate in the RTR, including beginners, or would it be more prudent to wait for more experience?

I found a pdf on training on the website.
Thank you very much for attention
Salve Satan!

Henu the Great said:
Valeh said:
There is one earth

We should definitely have borders and hierarchy. Those things favour the advancement and well being of Gentiles of all races. You smell "funny", btw...

I was wondering why there are not many advanced Satanists active here
Now i know why... Because of the these kids plays
I hope no outsiders ever read these posts...

This is so embarrassing for SS... This wast of energy... Even thinking about these are wast of our precious energy

I hope you find Satan's straight path

Master said:
Valeh said:
Master said:

There is one earth

tenor.gif

Yes this is how they are laughing at you

Valeh said:

Him ? By that you mean by extension laughing at us.

You know your post made me laugh out loud.

Stupid jews.

Valeh said:
Master said:
Valeh said:
There is one earth

tenor.gif

Either you are very retarded or you are simply promoting the new global Jewish order.
There is one earth

The earth doesn't have any borders on it...
There is nothing on the earth that separates satanists, that borders are all in our minds... And thats the enemy working...

Susi Campos said:
Susi Campos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Saudações!!

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!

Greetings!
Can everyone participate in the RTR, including beginners, or would it be more prudent to wait for more experience?

Salve Satan!
Yes, everyone can participate in the RTR including beginners, don't wait at this. The more you do it the better for you and the world.

Henu the Great said:
Valeh said:

Stupid jews.

Why me?
They can't play me

Actually i replied to you but they didn't approve my post

I am against any movement that makes division between SS members in this critical time

My language is Persian and i can't speak English well, because of this i can't explain what i mean clearly

Valeh said:
Henu the Great said:
Valeh said:
There is one earth

I was wondering why there are not many advanced Satanists active here
Now i know why... Because of the these kids plays
I hope no outsiders ever read these posts...

This is so embarrassing for SS... This wast of energy... Even thinking about these are wast of our precious energy

I hope you find Satan's straight path
Go back to the communist forums retard, we are proud National Socialists here. If you're here to learn then stay, if you're here to preach the bullshit inferior communist propaganda you can get the fuck out of here.

How are the letters supposed to be vibrated? Do I just "say" them like the mp3 on this website https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

or do I vibrate them like we do mantras? For example if I have the letter (((VAHT))) do I do it like VVVV-AAAA-HHHH-TTTT or just pronounce it like VAHT?

Thanks

lone_hermit said:
How are the letters supposed to be vibrated? Do I just "say" them like the mp3 on this website https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

or do I vibrate them like we do mantras? For example if I have the letter (((VAHT))) do I do it like VVVV-AAAA-HHHH-TTTT or just pronounce it like VAHT?

Thanks
You can just say it. You don't need to stretch it out.

Valeh said:
Henu the Great said:
Valeh said:

Stupid jews.

Why me?
They can't play me

Actually i replied to you but they didn't approve my post

I am against any movement that makes division between SS members in this critical time

My language is Persian and i can't speak English well, because of this i can't explain what i mean clearly

When you come hereyou come to learn not to teach mixed enemy theories and play innocent.
If you are serious about Satanism read: joyofsatan.org. Otherwise don't waste anyone's times trying to recruit around here.

Catalincata94 said:
Susi Campos said:
Susi Campos said:
Saudações!!

Obrigada pela atenção.
Salve Satan!!

Greetings!

Salve Satan!
Yes, everyone can participate in the RTR including beginners, don't wait at this. The more you do it the better for you and the world.

Greetings Catalincata 94
I agree.
Thank you very much!
Save Satan!

Aquarius said:
Go back to the communist forums retard, we are proud National Socialists here. If you're here to learn then stay, if you're here to preach the bullshit inferior communist propaganda you can get the fuck out of here.

I thought this was the SS forum, not the NS forum

Are you suggesting that spritual Satanism is equal to national socialism?
Satan him self told you that?

People can BELIEVE what ever they want to believe, but actually knowing something is another thing

Valeh said:

People can BELIEVE what ever they want to believe, but actually knowing something is another thing
Obviously, Spiritual Satanism and National Socialism are intertwined. If you had actually read the JoS website, you would know this as it's stated there many times.

Valeh said:

Communism is one of the biggest failures on this Earth.

In case you missed. This link can be found from SATANISGOD.ORG

Then again, who am I talking to... Communist subverter is a communist subverter...

lone_hermit said:

Thanks

HPS Maxine has made a recording to help with this.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Valeh said:
Aquarius said:

He didn't tell me that personally, but as to HPS'S Maxine question to Lilith that was "Are we Nazis?" Lilith answered yes.
You're not gonna find this post on this forum it was on the old forums.

You should ask yourself some questions if you see so much NS stuff here and still don't believe that SS is the spiritual manifestation of NS which is political Satanism. Indeed Adolf Hitler and the higher SS[Schutstaffel] were Satanistd and knew Satan was the true god, you might have also missed that Adolf Hitler never did actually die and he is himself one of our Gods now, he is the Antichrist that gave Maxine the Raum Meditation.
If you don't like NS then you can't call yourself a real SS.

Valeh said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, it is a fact. Communism was created by jewish rabbis Moses Hess and Karl Marx. Both rabbis, and both come from long lines of generations of high level rabbis. Marx's patternal line is an unbroken line of top level rabbis rcorded going back more than a 1,000 years. Trotsky's real name was Lev Davidovich Bronstein, and he was also the son of a rabbi. Stalin's real name he was born with was Joseph Dzhugashvili, and he was also a son of a rabbi. Dzhugashvili actually directly translates to "son of a jew." Marx wrote many times that "communism is the pure material manifestation of judaism."

Look through every single communist leader in history, and you will not find a single one who is not jewish. Most were either rabbis or their father was a rabbi. You will never find a single gentile leader in any communist structure.

I am serious about this, I want you to go through a list of every single important ranking person of the USSR, and look at each one of them individually. Every one 100% jewish. The Kim family that runs North Korea was put into power directly by the USSR leadership, the Kim are a family of mixed jewish and asian. The family which owns and controls China is also a mix of jewish and asian, and they were also put into power by USSR leadership. You cannot imagine anything more absolutely purely jewish than communism, because thr entire existence of communism was created specifically to be the world's physical manifestation of judaism. As proudly admitted by all creators of communism, they all said this is the direct purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back