Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heavy Hand and Feet sweating need help

Nikhil

So I Have a very bad hand sweating problem to the point it Starts dipping And i feel disgusting because of it i cant do most of the Simple work and that's for my hardcore RHP following parents who never let me eat meat For 19 years of my life i do take ciggrete n Tobacco I've been sober now from Alcohol been a year now I Left Alcohol also im slowly stopping Tobacco n Ciggrete Slowly So anyone have A solution for hand sweating? :?

Does the sweating happen all the time without provocation ie when you are not doing anything?

Or is it only when you're engaged in exercise and movement.

Centralforce666 said:
Does the sweating happen all the time without provocation ie when you are not doing anything?

Happens without anything Wether im doing something or not but it gets worse if i feel nervous or Pressure

This is qi Deficiency.

Do you have any of the following symptoms?

Shortness of breath
Tiredness
Loose stools
Poor appetite
Chronic persistent low grade cough
Symptoms worse for exertion (movement) or worse between 0700 - 1100 (morning)

Nikhil said:
Centralforce666 said:

Happens without anything Wether im doing something or not but it gets worse if i feel nervous or Pressure

Here is an article about your condition: Chinese Medicine Treatment for Excessive Daytime Sweating.

You will need to follow up with CentralForce's recommendations and/or seek a TCM doctor. Do your best to cease all drug use. I would recommend looking up hypnosis videos to combat this. Look at either Natural Hypnosis or Hypnosis Downloads websites. They are two quality sources. Don't get hypnotized by anyone, like an unpaid Youtube video.

Blitzkreig said:
Nikhil said:
Centralforce666 said:

Here is an article about your condition: Chinese Medicine Treatment for Excessive Daytime Sweating.

You will need to follow up with CentralForce's recommendations and/or seek a TCM doctor. Do your best to cease all drug use. I would recommend looking up hypnosis videos to combat this. Look at either Natural Hypnosis or Hypnosis Downloads websites. They are two quality sources. Don't get hypnotized by anyone, like an unpaid Youtube video.

Thank you so much for looking into I've been annoyed by this thing Since young age I've consulted doctor couple of times he said about laser treatments n Shutting off sweating glands to stop it as you know indian health care system .

Nikhil said:
Thank you so much for looking into I've been annoyed by this thing Since young age I've consulted doctor couple of times he said about laser treatments n Shutting off sweating glands to stop it as you know indian health care system .

Don't do that treatment, that is a nonsensical treatment. The issue is not the sweat glands, it is an imbalance in the body that manifests as increased sweat production. Please reply to CentralForce so he can continue with your diagnosis.

Blitzkreig said:
Nikhil said:

Don't do that treatment, that is a nonsensical treatment. The issue is not the sweat glands, it is an imbalance in the body that manifests as increased sweat production. Please reply to CentralForce so he can continue with your diagnosis.

No i won't do that I've already refused im well Aware of medical treatment n The Body modification goy Thing good thing i Never did peircing ears n all of Those kool age kikes rant Ill contact Central Force After trying You're method if it doesn't improve thanks for the help Brother :D

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL BUER !!
HAIL GOD'S OF DAUT!!

Nikhil said:
No i won't do that I've already refused im well Aware of medical treatment n The Body modification goy Thing good thing i Never did peircing ears n all of Those kool age kikes rant Ill contact Central Force After trying You're method if it doesn't improve thanks for the help Brother :D

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL BUER !!
HAIL GOD'S OF DAUT!!

Ok good. CentralForce's treatment is the same as the page I linked. He practices Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and is very good at it. I merely Googled the symptoms to find a TCM article about it. He was asking you the questions to diagnose you by the same TCM method. He can then tell you what herbal formulas to use. The herbs on the page will require lots of processing and cooking, whereas CentralForce can link you the name of an herbal formula blended and put into capsules.

In other words, the article is mostly for your own information about the topic, but for a solution, Central Force can you pick an herbal formula for you to buy. You can then find it online and order it. Also, if there are any TCM doctors in your area, try them out. Ayurveda doctors should work, as well. Both are holistic medical systems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back