Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Skin Colors

Satanic Genius

All Hail to my White Brothers,
Few days ago I was searching my old photos and I found my infancy photos. My baby body has dark hairs, light brown eyes and a pale skin. But now my skin is little bronse. (Cause of sun bath) And now I cant turn back to my original pale white skin. What should I do?

That’s just called having a tan. I have one right now but it’s not THAT dark. It goes away in the winter when there is not as much sun.

Satanic Genius said:
All Hail to my White Brothers,
Few days ago I was searching my old photos and I found my infancy photos. My baby body has dark hairs, light brown eyes and a pale skin. But now my skin is little bronse. (Cause of sun bath) And now I cant turn back to my original pale white skin. What should I do?

Theres nothing wrong with having more bronze ish skin. Not everyone has to be pale white. Based on the fact you had darker hairs I'd guess your Italian? ( or that general region ). If so its common for those subraces to have darker tones. Ehh, think of it like how some babies have blue eyes and they change colors as they get a bit older.

for some info on german subraces you can check the nazi primer. Not all of them were 100% paper white lol. Not all of them had blonde hair either. Some of our gods have brown hair and Amdusias has a darker tone. ( not black, but darker skin tone. )

THE DINARIC RACE This race has few similarities to the Nordic as far as bodily structure is concerned. In Germany, we find these people in the south and south-west as well as in central Germany. In Europe outside of the Reich we encounter them in England, in the eastern Alpine lands (they are named after the Dinaric Alps) and in the Balkans as far as the Ukraine. The size of body approximates that of the Nordic race. The Dinaric man is, on the average, 1.74 meters tall. He is tall and slender. The skull is both small faced and short headed. The back of the head scarcely rises above the neck. The nose is very high and large. It is often very sharply indented. Cough keyword "The skin is brownish. " ( also not black, but again darker toned. )

Not sure why some members all want to be nordic or nordic in appearance haha. Ultimately whatever subraces you are made of were made by the gods. Theres no reason for us all to look exactly the same. Don't worry about it too much, alright?

Side note: In the case that this is ACTUALLY not your natural skintone, some skin rubs such as ones that include coffee grains can darken your skin tone. If you have a homemade face scrub with coffee try switching it out for honey and milk or some other combination. Some face scrubs WILL darken skin! Others will lighten ( cough, milk honey + exfoliator ( cinnamon works well but some may have a bad reaction to it if you have more sensitive skin. Made me break out and my face go red lol. ). I believe theres a whole thing in the health subforum about skin care. )

If you believe your skin coloration may be partially caused by sun damage please... Please use sunblock. It doesnt really matter if you're going out to the beach use something because it can cause skin damage regardless. Theres ones specifically designed for the face and if I remember correctly coconut oil at least to some extent will protect your skin. You can do your own research into it, dont quote me on the coconut oil.

Other then that, if your darker skin is due to tanning theres absoloutely nothing wrong with that! If you feel a bit insecure about it feel free to use a lightening facial routine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back