Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Usthepeople666 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
I just want to share that there has been a drastic difference I've felt in the enemy's energies. While doing my RTRs today the energies flowed so incredibly easy with virtually no resistance in comparison to a couple days ago.

Their defenses are severely suffering with this, especially with the usage of our War Room and I feel a lot of clarity in my soul and tuning to the astral. It's gotten incredibly easier to direct energy more so than usual as if a bunch of thick cobwebs have been pulled away and the energy is able to flow and 'breathe' easier.

Keep going, we are doing a lot of damage to them. Also I think it's important to at least bring into concept: I've personally found and seem to deduce what with the enemy unable to affect us spiritually with their curses in this time that they are likely going to try to cause us suffering in other ways. Material matters of our life such as outsiders who are more susceptible to the enemy's influences may be made to go into accordances that may cause us stress, or make things not go our way, people of authority over us may be more controlling, or you might suddenly be dealing with lots of unsavory people just as an example.

I only say this because since we started this, this has been the absolute worst material week of my job ever, the pressure, the behaviour of the people around me, all of my bosses and every potential person that could help me spontaneously deciding to go on holidays just a couple days after starting, it is entirely unnatural that the things I've been dealing with all of a sudden in the physical regards could ever be something that is just a coincidence to cause stress and strain. The only reason it's not actually getting to me is because I can see it for what it really is, the enemy trying to compensate on the material for what they are suddenly unable to do anymore on the astral.

Just keep aware and remember your protections.
I can second this. While on my 99x spam few days before, I ended up in a synagouge or seeing churches is now kind of normal. xD
I remember spamming before was so taxing emotionally with the entities and energy constantly messing with your head. The last para too.
I have gotten used to vibrating gods names now.
And the second post by someone regarding the Wealth ritual curses is true too. It gets strange af. With curses and seeing entities. But it is getting more tolerable now.
Kind of enjoying this now instead of forcing myself to "spam" 10-20 everyday for months and now its just gotten really easy.

It feels very relieving for me to read that others feel this as well on a spiritual level.

I don’t feel the entities I think I’m not open enough yet but I feel it clearly in the material world and by heavy emotions that they’re trying to make barriers to drop us.

After reading some of the other posts on this thread I muss add to my first post that I don’t know for sure if someone was disturbed by my noise ( I didnt check ) or if it was a random door bell ringing by someone. I was pretty sure though because when I slowly stopped vibrating the person stopped ringing.

But technically I can’t be 100% sure so it could be just in my head that someone was disturbed by me and in reality my door was ringing for some minor reason.

Give all you can on the 31st especially Eid ul-Adha the muslim holiday is on that day. This is when they sacrifice animals. I do not know if this is the reason he is saying give all you can on the 29th to 1st or if it's a power date to be honest but be aware of this.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
*Enemy disables internet connection*
RavenSky666: Alright, I'll use the offline version
*Enemy turns of computer*
RavenSky666: Thank Father Satan and the Gods I had written the rituals on paper :D

Enemy:
dailystruggg.jpg

:lol:

noo.png

Sundara said:
Blitzkreig said:
Ozodari said:
lol are you dumb? all kids should meditate

Premature kundalini experiences wouldn't be a thing under your guidance, or guidance of the gods. I doubt the kid would be doing enough to trigger that anyway, depending on their age.

Kids who are like 11+ are pretty mature and can definitely meditate and get good with practice. Kids like 6-11 may need lots of help from you. Kids below that will likely have trouble unless you invest lots of effort. This all becomes significantly harder for them if you simultaneously have them hooked up to an Electric Jew device. Now they definitely won't want to sit still and meditate.

In my opinion, however, the greatest danger with kids, in this current environment, is that they will speak too much about what you and they are doing, in relation to Satan and what not. I think that is the biggest obstacle or danger, as they may not understand the implications of speaking about what they otherwise find normal.

Yeah, see my other response. I dedicated when I was 12 out of my own free will and I was just barely mature enough and educated enough. Some others that age wouldn’t be mature enough.

Not just speaking but satanic meditation is a responsibility imo that should be upheld into adulthood. In this day and age it’s possible for the child to choose a different path unfortunately. Their meditation experience can open them to attacks and make them a target, on top of opening their mouth to the wrong people. It’s war right now. In ancient Egypt I think the situation would be completely different.

This seems wrong on so many levels.
I dont see a problem with doing Void and maybe yoga as a kid while learning.
Being in the country I was born, my roots were pretty strong in the pagan religion of the nation.
I can say it taught me about the value of having control over your mind. Also Kundalini wont really spring up and out without the RTRs. We have yogis in tibet and India who take lots and lots of years for having a kundalini experience.
Also the basic void and yoga will make the kid stronger in everyday pursuits, no matter how tough things get.
And it will more than likely make them realize they dont need a shit ton of stimulants , technology etc to stay happy.

You can relate them maybe to some pagan aspect prevalent in your country , filter the knowledge in show things in a satanic aspect to them without revealing Satan or associted aspects. The kid will most likely dedicate on their own.

Ever noticed about how many parents keep preaching about its all about love without teaching the Kid about the toxic nature of Christardity and they slowly just move away from any and all hardships , arguments , etc "Snowflake generation" lol. And when these kids turn spiritual they never really read the Bible but keep preaching its all about love and keep ass licking Jewsus and no one understands them .
The deeper the go in this route , the more fucked they become as humans.
Try teaching the kids about free will, ethics( this is very important , I feel ).
Many people I know ( including me) have just done years and years of void ( maybe since I was 8/9). This will also help them do awesome in school with maybe 1/4th effort if they "void on the teacher " lol. ( my eyes would hurt after every class xD ).

Lavena said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are many parents in the forum, feel free to bring up any topic of discussion, both for discussion and inspiration of everyone else. People can learn endless things. Others may become parents in the future.

Reading these posts, even replies, fill many of us with extreme inspiration. Family is the quitessece of the Pagan tradition.

All the best, many blessings.

Thank you Cobra. Yes, the topic of children is very important. I think it would be helpful to see more topics related to our children. In connection with these global manipulations of the enemy, children are now undergoing a very active and main attack. (This is the closure of schools, depriving children of communication with their peers, children cannot attend sports clubs, music schools). Study at the computer. Even basketball at the computer. We see the obvious. We know WHY they do it. We see how much hatred the enemy has towards our white race (especially towards the white!) I think we should put a lot of emphasis on protecting our children. Thanks!

They did an experiment called Harlows Monkeys. And they researched the effects of social isolation on baby monkeys.

Point being they know exactly what they're doing to the children.

It causes irreversible social damage.

What's happening with the masks and social distanceing is a restructuring of society.

This is a very easy, quick, and accurate way for me to count these runes the right number of times.

Do it 4 times, get into the rhythm of doing each word in sets of 4. It's very easy when you get used to it. Fingers on the right hand, I do each rune 4 times, then I move to the next finger and do it 4 times on the next finger. When the hand is filled, add a finger on the left hand. So each time my right hand is filled up, that is 20 repetitions. Filling up the left hand means it is 100 repetitions, for the Wealth and Prosperity and JOS Protection rituals. 4 fingers on the left hand, plus 2 more fingers on the right hand, is 88 for the Race Awakening ritual.

This isn't the way I usually would count things, but it works much better than what I used to do, and you don't need anything else with you to do it this way. When I do it this way, I can do the whole Race Awakening ritual in about 7 minutes. Each rune in its own breath, I don't try to say many in one breath.

Ozodari said:
Blitzkreig said:
Ozodari said:
lol are you dumb? all kids should meditate

Premature kundalini experiences wouldn't be a thing under your guidance, or guidance of the gods. I doubt the kid would be doing enough to trigger that anyway, depending on their age.

Kids who are like 11+ are pretty mature and can definitely meditate and get good with practice. Kids like 6-11 may need lots of help from you. Kids below that will likely have trouble unless you invest lots of effort. This all becomes significantly harder for them if you simultaneously have them hooked up to an Electric Jew device. Now they definitely won't want to sit still and meditate.

In my opinion, however, the greatest danger with kids, in this current environment, is that they will speak too much about what you and they are doing, in relation to Satan and what not. I think that is the biggest obstacle or danger, as they may not understand the implications of speaking about what they otherwise find normal.

u are so smart, a 6 year old is going to get expelled from school for doing yoga. very ascended much smart "like like like like"

They teach yoga in many schools these days of course without much or any spiritual stuff in it. I saw some young kid at a park the other day doing some meditative pose. Meditation isnt neccesarily the problem what is the problem would be having them involved in spiritual warfare or speaking to them at a really early age a lot about Satanism exactly cause of saying too much to the wrong person. Around 8-11 they already know what's a secret and maybe it wouldnt be as much of a problem. I just wouldnt have anyone dedicating or involved seriously until they are able to understand it which it kind of depends on the person and their soul age itself like is it younger or older what particular age group that will be so it cant be absolutely applied like for example at 12 everyone will understand this or something.

Usthepeople666 said:
Your 3rd question kind of makes me laugh though.

I actually wasn't trying to be silly or funny. But it's a genuine curiosity and wonder if it's a genuine sign of progress.

Beforehand with the F-RTR it was spam as much as possible niners(1, 3, or 9) or multiples(27, 36, 54 etc.) as much as possible then around a while back Cobra states mandatory 1, recommended 3-5. And with this occurring x2 mostly to keep the other rituals going as slacking a bit on F-RTR isn't wrong or gonna doom us for slacking a bit. I know the following power dates and holidays we spam a day before, during, and after as well as returning to our normal F-RTR schedule barring the other rituals.

But it happened before with the previous multiple RTRs remember we've been spamming RTRs pretty much every single day barring a few days off maybe 5-6 times and as well as just before F-RTR for about a week break, so all in all since 2014, 6 years maybe anywhere from 7-10 breaks. So pretty much since 2014 we've been pumping rituals en mass for probably 94-97% of the days within these 6 years as of the time of this post. Even IF in the beginning stages and really pretty much till about 2015 nearing 2016 we didn't exactly perform RTRs like we did with a proper schedule at least as far as I recall we kinda haphazardly spammed but non-the less it worked.

Still I can understand why you would laugh. But again mind you I wasn't joking around. It's a serious thing and a sing of progress and would help some of our members particularly newer or lesser experienced members feel better. Still if people wish to pump out a tremendous amount 5-10-15+ or x99 every day as one member is going kinda crazy on it okay fine but at least in general people feel better making progress.

Usthepeople666 said:
Sundara said:
Blitzkreig said:

Yeah, see my other response. I dedicated when I was 12 out of my own free will and I was just barely mature enough and educated enough. Some others that age wouldn’t be mature enough.

Not just speaking but satanic meditation is a responsibility imo that should be upheld into adulthood. In this day and age it’s possible for the child to choose a different path unfortunately. Their meditation experience can open them to attacks and make them a target, on top of opening their mouth to the wrong people. It’s war right now. In ancient Egypt I think the situation would be completely different.

Being in the country I was born, my roots were pretty strong in the pagan religion of the nation.
I can say it taught me about the value of having control over your mind. Also Kundalini wont really spring up and out without the RTRs. We have yogis in tibet and India who take lots and lots of years for having a kundalini experience.
Also the basic void and yoga will make the kid stronger in everyday pursuits, no matter how tough things get.
And it will more than likely make them realize they dont need a shit ton of stimulants , technology etc to stay happy.

You can relate them maybe to some pagan aspect prevalent in your country , filter the knowledge in show things in a satanic aspect to them without revealing Satan or associted aspects. The kid will most likely dedicate on their own.

Ever noticed about how many parents keep preaching about its all about love without teaching the Kid about the toxic nature of Christardity and they slowly just move away from any and all hardships , arguments , etc "Snowflake generation" lol. And when these kids turn spiritual they never really read the Bible but keep preaching its all about love and keep ass licking Jewsus and no one understands them .
Try teaching the kids about free will, ethics( this is very important , I feel ).
Many people I know ( including me) have just done years and years of void ( maybe since I was 8/9). This will also help them do awesome in school with maybe 1/4th effort if they "void on the teacher " lol. ( my eyes would hurt after every class xD ).

Damn where’s my other reply, I’m referring to the dedication ritual and power meditations that directly stimulate the kundalini. It’s a road to embark on by choice, as it can leave one open to attacks and it is a lifelong commitment in my opinion. My opinion to let them choose - It has nothing to do with being raised and prepared FOR this path. Void meditation and all sorts of other physical practice and a proper belief system is included in that preparation. Education, preparation, and raising a strong child would make it all the more likely a child would choose this path. But like I said, I’m not going to force my child who can’t even tie his shoes to be power meditating, as he may stop someday. Didn’t HP Maxine say stopping once one is open can be disastrous? Chill. There’s a lot that goes into it once you actually have kids. Raising them as a spiritual satanist is different. Satanic baptism and all sorts of things can be done, teaching them strong core values, ect. You’ve got to know though, in this world, there’s a war going on. Let them choose their battles as they grow. Satan is about choice and I want my kids to be educated and make their choice to dedicate based on what they know and what they’ve experienced, not by my own strict force. I trust in them and I trust in Satan, just as I trusted in myself to remain strong through everything - they don’t need to be FORCED into this path, as our Christian or otherwise parents forced upon us, it’ll naturally follow because they will see and we will be good examples. They deserve the truth and the best shot on every level.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is a very easy, quick, and accurate way for me to count these runes the right number of times.

Do it 4 times, get into the rhythm of doing each word in sets of 4. It's very easy when you get used to it. Fingers on the right hand, I do each rune 4 times, then I move to the next finger and do it 4 times on the next finger. When the hand is filled, add a finger on the left hand. So each time my right hand is filled up, that is 20 repetitions. Filling up the left hand means it is 100 repetitions, for the Wealth and Prosperity and JOS Protection rituals. 4 fingers on the left hand, plus 2 more fingers on the right hand, is 88 for the Race Awakening ritual.

This isn't the way I usually would count things, but it works much better than what I used to do, and you don't need anything else with you to do it this way. When I do it this way, I can do the whole Race Awakening ritual in about 7 minutes. Each rune in its own breath, I don't try to say many in one breath.

So Othal *4 Sol *4 Óss *4 = 1 finger times 5 fingers = 20 times 4 = 80 then Othal *4 Sol *4 Óss *4 on 2 fingers on the right hand brings it to 88? Is this how you do it? also you mentioned that you dont try to say many in one breath, does this mean we dont have to vibrate all 3 words in one cause I literally have to pretty much strain myself to just pronounce Óss after I have repeated the previous 2 which in turn makes the ritual take almost 40 minutes.

I hope what I asked makes sense.

Shael said:
ValentineCHL said:
I have a huge question, we have to do the rituals to awake the races black and white or just the awake for the race we are? (For example, I am white so I just do the ritual for the whites) and if there an option to do these ritual more short? (Like in the RTR were the repetition standard are 9 but you can do it 3 times) because I feel these rituals are very huge and very much for me
You do them for the race that you are.

If the race rituals are too lengthy for you (when you are a beginner for example), you can just do only one a day instead of two. If at all possible, you should do atleast that one ritual every day with the full 88 reps.

Oooh, I see, that's is very good for me, in all this days I been going the 2 rituals for the 2 races, now I know I just have to do 1, this is gonna be very very more easy, thanks for your answer!

Gear88 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Your 3rd question kind of makes me laugh though.

I actually wasn't trying to be silly or funny. But it's a genuine curiosity and wonder if it's a genuine sign of progress.

Beforehand with the F-RTR it was spam as much as possible niners(1, 3, or 9) or multiples(27, 36, 54 etc.) as much as possible then around a while back Cobra states mandatory 1, recommended 3-5. And with this occurring x2 mostly to keep the other rituals going as slacking a bit on F-RTR isn't wrong or gonna doom us for slacking a bit. I know the following power dates and holidays we spam a day before, during, and after as well as returning to our normal F-RTR schedule barring the other rituals.

But it happened before with the previous multiple RTRs remember we've been spamming RTRs pretty much every single day barring a few days off maybe 5-6 times and as well as just before F-RTR for about a week break, so all in all since 2014, 6 years maybe anywhere from 7-10 breaks. So pretty much since 2014 we've been pumping rituals en mass for probably 94-97% of the days within these 6 years as of the time of this post. Even IF in the beginning stages and really pretty much till about 2015 nearing 2016 we didn't exactly perform RTRs like we did with a proper schedule at least as far as I recall we kinda haphazardly spammed but non-the less it worked.

Still I can understand why you would laugh. But again mind you I wasn't joking around. It's a serious thing and a sing of progress and would help some of our members particularly newer or lesser experienced members feel better. Still if people wish to pump out a tremendous amount 5-10-15+ or x99 every day as one member is going kinda crazy on it okay fine but at least in general people feel better making progress.

Yes I know.
It made me feel a bit funny imagining a time like that. Like one rep and you are done.
Am I that member?. lol
Yes for the newer members the "one RTR keeps the juden away" is pretty good tbh. At the beginning stages or even people with extremely busy lives there is not much one can do and being sad about not being able to do enough will just be painful. But yes we are making shit loads of progress, in terms of enemy energy it feels like it is going down.

Darkmangomango2 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
I just want to share that there has been a drastic difference I've felt in the enemy's energies. While doing my RTRs today the energies flowed so incredibly easy with virtually no resistance in comparison to a couple days ago.

Their defenses are severely suffering with this, especially with the usage of our War Room and I feel a lot of clarity in my soul and tuning to the astral. It's gotten incredibly easier to direct energy more so than usual as if a bunch of thick cobwebs have been pulled away and the energy is able to flow and 'breathe' easier.

Keep going, we are doing a lot of damage to them. Also I think it's important to at least bring into concept: I've personally found and seem to deduce what with the enemy unable to affect us spiritually with their curses in this time that they are likely going to try to cause us suffering in other ways. Material matters of our life such as outsiders who are more susceptible to the enemy's influences may be made to go into accordances that may cause us stress, or make things not go our way, people of authority over us may be more controlling, or you might suddenly be dealing with lots of unsavory people just as an example.

I only say this because since we started this, this has been the absolute worst material week of my job ever, the pressure, the behaviour of the people around me, all of my bosses and every potential person that could help me spontaneously deciding to go on holidays just a couple days after starting, it is entirely unnatural that the things I've been dealing with all of a sudden in the physical regards could ever be something that is just a coincidence to cause stress and strain. The only reason it's not actually getting to me is because I can see it for what it really is, the enemy trying to compensate on the material for what they are suddenly unable to do anymore on the astral.

Just keep aware and remember your protections.
I can second this. While on my 99x spam few days before, I ended up in a synagouge or seeing churches is now kind of normal. xD
I remember spamming before was so taxing emotionally with the entities and energy constantly messing with your head. The last para too.
I have gotten used to vibrating gods names now.
And the second post by someone regarding the Wealth ritual curses is true too. It gets strange af. With curses and seeing entities. But it is getting more tolerable now.
Kind of enjoying this now instead of forcing myself to "spam" 10-20 everyday for months and now its just gotten really easy.

It feels very relieving for me to read that others feel this as well on a spiritual level.

I don’t feel the entities I think I’m not open enough yet but I feel it clearly in the material world and by heavy emotions that they’re trying to make barriers to drop us.
just to add in the enemy makes our environment heavy.( sorry I am still kinda brainwashed by LaVey even after so many years even after seeing entities xD). Yes the emotional changes are very real. Its like you are positive going about life and just start feeling extreme sadness and you gotta clean again. I dont know if I belive it though, LaVey still going strong in my mind .

So Othal *4 Sol *4 Óss *4 = 1 finger times 5 fingers = 20 times 4 = 80 then Othal *4 Sol *4 Óss *4 on 2 fingers on the right hand brings it to 88? Is this how you do it? also you mentioned that you dont try to say many in one breath, does this mean we dont have to vibrate all 3 words in one cause I literally have to pretty much strain myself to just pronounce Óss after I have repeated the previous 2 which in turn makes the ritual take almost 40 minutes.

No. It is not Óthal 4 times, then Sól 4 times, then Óss 4 times.

It is [Óthal Sól Óss] 4 times. You say all 3 runes together.

Óthal in one breath, then Sól in one breath, then Óss in one breath.
Then Óthal in one breath, then Sól in one breath, then Óss in one breath.

This would be one finger on the right hand. You understood correctly the rest of how I do it. I give each rune its own breath, but the breaths are very quick kind of like the breath of fire. The whole ritual takes me about 8 minutes.

Breathe quickly and strong by using your stomach muscles to help.

Sundara said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Sundara said:

Damn where’s my other reply, I’m referring to the dedication ritual and power meditations that directly stimulate the kundalini. It’s a road to embark on by choice, as it can leave one open to attacks and it is a lifelong commitment in my opinion. My opinion to let them choose - It has nothing to do with being raised and prepared FOR this path. Void meditation and all sorts of other physical practice and a proper belief system is included in that preparation. Education, preparation, and raising a strong child would make it all the more likely a child would choose this path. But like I said, I’m not going to force my child who can’t even tie his shoes to be power meditating, as he may stop someday. Didn’t HP Maxine say stopping once one is open can be disastrous? Chill. There’s a lot that goes into it once you actually have kids. Raising them as a spiritual satanist is different. Satanic baptism and all sorts of things can be done, teaching them strong core values, ect. You’ve got to know though, in this world, there’s a war going on. Let them choose their battles as they grow. Satan is about choice and I want my kids to be educated and make their choice to dedicate based on what they know and what they’ve experienced, not by my own strict force. I trust in them and I trust in Satan, just as I trusted in myself to remain strong through everything - they don’t need to be FORCED into this path, as our Christian or otherwise parents forced upon us, it’ll naturally follow because they will see and we will be good examples. They deserve the truth and the best shot on every level.

Not force but just teaching values. But all good . Your perspective is still awesome

Darkmangomango2 said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I have a question regarding the rituals.
How do you keep privacy doing these?
When I started to do the rituals(RTRs) when they were announced I could only do them when nobody else was home so I got my own place now.

I never had any problems with RTRs but just now when I was doing second awakening ritual (vibrating) my door bell rang multiple time I assume someone was upset by the noise.
I am not looking for confrontation but at this time my heart was pounding so fast and now I have this bad feeling in my chest because I don’t know how to continue the rituals in the future days if obviously all my neighbors can hear it.

How do you manage privacy for your rituals, do you just go out in the nature in a lonely place or how do you do it?

Sorry if I wrote this a bit unorganized I am just very frustrated right now. Have anybody else made experiences like that and any tips to help?

:oops: :cry:

I been enjoying the rituals very much so far it was always a hustle to get it all in one day but I always felt good afterwards.

Thank you,

Darkmangomango
You can try to play music or songs and make your voice lower than the music.

HP Hooded Cobra, I'd like to know something. About JOS protection ritual. The first part of the statement is clearly addressed. The second part is either related to other rituals the Gods have or, by itself, it seems neutral to me. It is precisely addressed and covers the aspects it has to cover, but how cursed are those who curse JOS and how blessed are those who bless JOS? I would like to understand the exact function of the second part of the statement. Thank you!

Our websites and also the timer websites [both of them] have been under attack all day long.

Everything has sustained and the timer is back to normal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Our websites and also the timer websites [both of them] have been under attack all day long.

That's why when I tried to log in earlier on JoS i got ... "This page is unavailable"

ShadowTheRaven said:
Of course. I get that most if not half of this forum is made up of teenagers or young adults with part time jobs, but when you got a full time job what can you do? I would love to stay at home and do RTRs and meditate all day if I didn't have to worry about bills and shit because life's too short to pay bills and die, right?

I work a full time job. I had plans to work on my third eye etc, but FOR NOW all I do are the basic (aura cleaning, protection) and a meditation that raises my energies and empowers my chakras & aura, which I've been doing for months. That's my schedule for now - otherwise I'd add up more things, like working on specific power points of my soul.

HOWEVER, since these rituals require a lot of time (in total), I am holding all these other meditations off for now, and I also use the meditation I mentioned earlier (raises energies, empowers chakras and aura) as the "raising energies" before the Final RTR.

For the past days, I had managed to fit in 2 Final RTRs, 2 JoS Protection Rituals and ONE Prosperity ritual. I don't have any regrets, as I did the best I could.

Today is the first day we need to give our hardest. I somehow managed to do 3 Final RTRs (instead of 2, which I was doing earlier) and I've done one Awakening ritual (the second one I always do after I come home from work, before going to sleep).

BUT!!!! Today I (somehowww) managed to finish the 3rd Final RTR an hour before going to work. It takes me half an hour to get there - but I also let 20-30 minutes pass before re-doing the ritual (or doing another meditation), in order to let the energies settle. I was so fucking hyped, I wanted to do another ritual.. So, what did I do? As soon as I finished the third ritual, I actually went to work. I didn't get into the building - I just arrived in that area, half an hour early. So I did another Final RTR outside lol. I didn't mind. I was very happy I could take advantage of my time like that.

My point being - you can find time. You will probably need to sacrifice "stupid time" (like watching TV, or videos on the Internet, or playing games, or reading comics, or whatever really... Just stupid time. Talking on the phone for hours for whatever).
Now, unless you had kids AND worked a full time job - then I wouldn't know how to advice you - that would be very hard.

But just working a full time job...? Come on. We're fighters - this is nothing. We can do it.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dates and Rituals:

21-25 Of July - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 JoS Protection Ritual, x2 Wealth Ritual daily
25th to 5th Of August* - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

*29th to 1st of August is where we mercilessly spam as much as possible of both of the above rituals. 25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd, we keep it going normally.
Right ?

*29th to 1st of August = FINAL RTR + Race Awakening Ritual daily as much as possible

and

25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd = Again x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

The JoS Protection Ritual and Wealth Ritual is only performed from 21-25 Of July.

Thanks HP. Hoodedcobra666 for your never ending endeavour, for a better satanic world.

I initially thought that as well but now I’m wondering if he meant both sets. Hmmmm

No the The JoS Protection Ritual and Wealth Ritual is only performed from 21-25 Of July he did approve it in the reply to aquarius here (see former posts)

On the ritual it is stated: You vibrate these together, not separately.

Normaly :[OOO-TH-AAAL , SSSS-OOOOO-LLLL, OOOO-SSSS]

You can vibrate them together in one breath, but is is more efficient to vibrate them in extra breaths (3 breaths one round [OOO-TH-AAAL , SSSS-OOOOO-LLLL, OOOO-SSSS])

Don´t know if 4 reps still count as together vibrated. Normaly Ol argedco luciftias gives good advice.

About the fingers counting I like my system more because you don´t have to count at all:

You can always use your fingers, left hand 10 digits (1 finger = 10 right hand fingers after 50 turn your hand), right hand 1-10 (after 5 turn your hand)

e.g:
right hand 1,2,3,4,5 turn hand -> 6,7, 8, 9,10 -> left hand 1 =10 -> right hand 0 -> right hand 1,2.... until 10-> left hand 2 = 20 ...

The system works well up to 100.

Master said:
HP Hooded Cobra, I'd like to know something. About JOS protection ritual. The first part of the statement is clearly addressed. The second part is either related to other rituals the Gods have or, by itself, it seems neutral to me. It is precisely addressed and covers the aspects it has to cover, but how cursed are those who curse JOS and how blessed are those who bless JOS? I would like to understand the exact function of the second part of the statement. Thank you!

It's similar to the thing the Jews were doing with Israel back before we reversed it. Which probably also is helping bless our cause the energy from that. I assume that's where this idea came from. Playing the Jews at their own game.

So far as how much it blesses those who bless us and how much it curses our enemies. I honestly dont know the specifics. It almost seems like it mainly targets those who come on the groups to cause problems like create accounts and those who actually do magical curses against us such as the vatican.

What this would probably do is deflect their curses back on them and magnify it. When the Jews were doing this it caused any Nation who even questioned them to have problems or natural disasters or people that questioned them to as well often serious.

So that may mean those who say something do something or feel something negative against the JOS get cursed and those who keep Satanism in a positive mindset get blessed.

That would be cool. So far as the power it depends on how many people did it and how powerful they are and if any Gods added energy to this or not. Who would know. If a whole nation came out against us in a statement or action like with the Jews (they probably wont just cause that would bring attention to us) maybe negative things happen to it who knows.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does this include attacks on SS?

I have some questions though. Lately I have been getting attacked a lot. And I am too scared to meditate more than an hour thinking it would be overdoing. But even without it the attacks keep happening. When we say " we are protected?" what exactly are we talking about? I had an Astral entity sitting on top of me a few months back , and loads and loads of "attacks"(maybe, because seeing what lots of people post on here, maybe I am not able to understand if any of these are real attacks). Even after fuck loads of shit breaking out . Hearing your water is gonna go up and wake up next day to find the water cooler not working and lots of shit of the same nature. Honestly, the only thing that keeps me going rn is me wanting to stop/prevent of what happened with me.These "attacks" have made me lose all confidence and just destroyed my life as a whole.
Everyday feels like a decision of wanting to fight or not ( maybe this can give a depressive tone) but I dont really know.

It makes me question if progressing is a good thing after all. Seeing mosques or churches gets me a strange feeling on my spine when I think about everything that they have done by killing people in general.

I am not really saying I have lost stability or paranoid to say as am I still doing really good in studies, Uni, got a great Gpa , etc and just come off as a calm person overall. But lately I have been feeling strange energy at times and that just makes me really sad.

At this point I am not sure if I am asking for help or validation of these being attacks for real.
But maybe the second part can answer some questions as I have been called neurotic by Astral Entities too. And the thing is I dont astral project or anything . Its just like sitting in my room as seeing one , I mean I do call out for help and get help too from Satan but it just feels a lost cause for me.
Loud noises get me really irritated after the " this is our Earth" ( Got woken up in sleep with a current of sort to look out of the window and see lights and hear this voice)episode, which all I try to forget but I dont really know now of what I should do.

And then again once while I was lying down got hit by a thoughtform of sort and heard virgin mary and that week was full of seeing jesus or virgin mary.

I have been called a strong person most of my life but now I just dont feel like that anymore. I guess the war does take a toll or maybe I am delusional ( Sorry english not being my first language , I seem to struggle a lot in interpreting what things actually mean).

Before I didnt even know how attacks took place and ended up posting " I know Satan is the real god but I want to change to jewsus" when my entire family has no roots to the 3 enemy religions whatsoever. ( Fully pagan " though dont really know how to use the vril" family). ( I am glad that the post I am referring to didnt get accepted and maybe the people on higher levels than me can easily see through whats really going on here).

Its like I see people in poverty and immediately think about the enemy and get really angry(sad) and end up with fuck load of curses.

Also a question -
Even when I wasnt spamming rather sticking to 1/2 why did my life keep getting worse with attacks? I do understand the if someone does damage they get attacked, to think about it I am one individual ( though I have an aptitude for black magick as it states in my natal chart) and I do go all in with the curses ( during the RTR). But to think about it, it was just 1 or 2 a day.

Also lol, I seriously want a drink , but I am too scared to have one after seeing what happened to a fellow member who played around with drugs. Then does a drink like once spoil me up? There are so many things that have happened and I dont know how I will ever be able to explain it to anyone. ( And while focusing on Satan Sigil I get very emotional and just stop talking to the point it has now just become a one way communication).

Thank you for reading. Avoiding this would be fine too. :) ( Or not allowing it to get posted ).

Lydia said:
I'm on it. Astro orders will be delayed due to the amount of energy I will be putting into this, but everyone waiting on an order from me, please know how important you all are, and August will be the month I put 666% effort into catching up. We just need to put extra effort into these rituals, I have been told by the Gods to go harder for this next while. This planet needs to overcome the jew parasites.

Don't worry, then you send me a message when you finish with my order,it's no problem for me to wait a little longer.

Good night, brothers! Greetings.

First of all, I would like to thank the efforts of the HP Hoodeed Cobra for always finding viable ways to facilitate our practices.

Since when I returned to my only and legitimate God and Father Creator Satan, I realized right away that FATHER SATAN IS A GREAT DREAM MAKER, don't doubt that!

I always wanted to participate actively in this spiritual war because I didn't like the feeling that the gods and Father Satan were fighting for us, our interest and the salvation of our planet, and I stayed here only to receive their generosity, I never thought that was fair. I asked Him to find a way for me to actively help. Then the Final RTR arrived, and more of these rituals now ... wow!
I'm super happy, I don't know how I thank Father Satan and the gods for this opportunity!

I do believe that everyone here, received intense spiritual attacks, but I am firm and strong, and closed with Father Satan and the gods, I have overcome these barriers, and yes I have to highlight here the help and protection of the god Paimon, because without him I would not go very far. I don't know if he is my GD or not, he never denied it, but he doesn't confirm either, I asked Father Satan and when appropriate, I know Father will clarify.
I'm writing here because it can be useful for someone, so here's an example:
I was reading a blog about origins of Brazilian families, and bomb !!
I am preparing to write about Father Satan's Truth, our origins and everything related to spiritual Satanism, but focused on our Brazilian culture, which contrary to what is preached, has nothing to do with Afro mythology and religiosity. Nothing against it, but candomble is not original in Brazil, I am even made in candomble, but we have native mythology, ancestral and ... white gods!
Yes, our Brazil and an example of others had white gods in its origin, so I decided to research the origins of Brazilian families. Then the attack of filthy slag begins.
I saw a blog that stated that 90% of Brazilian families are descendants of Sephardic Jews, who came to Brazil in 1500! Alas, I died on the spot! I put in mind that everything was lost, that Father Satan did not even want to see me close to him, and let alone the demons !!! I cried so much, and only thought about dying, and when I remembered that I could no longer call Him Father Satan, it really gave me a pain in my soul, I really wanted to disentangle myself spiritually if it were possible. It was ugly. SUMMARY: At that time, Paimon telepathically said to me: Why is this despairing child? I said what was there for him. Then he told me that yes there were Jews in the Brazilian colonization, but to say that they were practically the total family pedigree of Brazilian ancestry ... that was a lie.
There were Jews in the Brazilian colonization, but not to the point that they were 90% of their ancestors. They came and there were not many in each ship, because there was a lot to steal ...

If in fact you were a Jew, how do you explain your background before the engagement with Father Satan? You never accepted anything Christian, you never called the false god your god and finally, more than that ... And the RTRs? How can a real Jew do RTRs and feel as refreshed and happy as you are? I advise you to stop this despair and talk to Our God Satan, and do more RTRs (we still haven't started this series from 7/21 to here). I know he took that panic away from me and I did talk to Father Satan about it all.
A few days later I find another blog saying that the Sephardic Jews to escape the inquisition stole the names and surnames of Portuguese Gentile families, so this story of being the only Brazilian ancestors has no foundation.
Always trust in Father Satan, no matter how difficult or confused, that if Father Satan does not solve anything, no one else resolves to be sure. He may not respond on the spot, but he responds and resolves, even if you are not open enough, as in my case, but they saw that He made me find a text that confirmed what Paimon had already told me!

mercury_wisdom said:
Darkmangomango2 said:
Hello brothers and sisters, I have a question regarding the rituals.
How do you keep privacy doing these?
When I started to do the rituals(RTRs) when they were announced I could only do them when nobody else was home so I got my own place now.

I never had any problems with RTRs but just now when I was doing second awakening ritual (vibrating) my door bell rang multiple time I assume someone was upset by the noise.
I am not looking for confrontation but at this time my heart was pounding so fast and now I have this bad feeling in my chest because I don’t know how to continue the rituals in the future days if obviously all my neighbors can hear it.

How do you manage privacy for your rituals, do you just go out in the nature in a lonely place or how do you do it?

Sorry if I wrote this a bit unorganized I am just very frustrated right now. Have anybody else made experiences like that and any tips to help?

:oops: :cry:

I been enjoying the rituals very much so far it was always a hustle to get it all in one day but I always felt good afterwards.

Thank you,

Darkmangomango
You can try to play music or songs and make your voice lower than the music.
i play a bit of music, have a fan running by the door, and use a voice dampening thing called the beltbox https://www.beltyafaceoff.com/ and at the same time trying to keep my voice at a lower level. its not as ideal as i would want but it helps get me through my rituals with house full of people.

i ordered the beltbox off amazon instead of their website.

Sun☀️ said:
I mean no disrespect but I’ve noticed Satan looks a lot like Cupid, especially the Cupid on Xena which would make Satan the God of love! I’ve read all of Joy of Satan all the way through many times as well as all different versions of the Bible and Mormon doctrine many times all the way through. My conclusion is Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, and Morning Star are all in fact Satan. An example is in ALL versions of the Bible, in 2 Samuel 24.1 God tells David to number Israel and in 1 Chronicles 21.1 Satan tells David to number Israel. Also poor Cain got in trouble with God for offering grains instead of killing an animal. The Christian/ Mormon God loves the smell of burning flesh which is supposed to be a Satan thing. I think Satan could easily be Cupid or Cain, Cupid for a loving creator and Cain for respecting life. I think if we could put more proof out there that the Christian/Mormon God is Satan, then Satan can be the Creator God he is and the Christian/Mormon God will be exposed as the Satanic demon it really is. Hopefully this helps with the RTRs. Hail God/Satan!

No offense, but I don't think that is correct. All those entities you named are separate in their own ways for various reasons. Also, Satan does not love burning flesh. Why would he? Are you using the term Satanic in a negative sense? I understand you are trying to use something to call evil entities what they are, but you shouldn't use Satan's name or the term demon to do so. Maxine said once that Satan and his allies are all saddened that we have been tricked to use their name in a a negative, insulting manner.

It is like if someone made a joke about your name and every time something went wrong that said it was just a [your name] incident.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's such a huge victory!

Thank you for all your hard work, and also everyone else who has been involved with it, in upgrading our servers, websites, etc.

And thank you to all brothers and sisters working hard on the rituals. Finally our efforts are crystallizing. The impotent enemy cannot touch us anymore.

This is our world. Let us make it known who holds the power here.

Hail Satan!

NameHere said:
This is really awesome!!!

I was just thinking of how else I could help the Powers of Hell and BAM, you post this XDD
This is THE BEST DAY EVER! I am really happy we can hit the enemy HARD!!!! :twisted:

One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..

Anyways, let's destroy the enemy once and for all!!!!!!! :twisted:

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!
Keep it up! You should be proud, This is your chance to greatly help Lord Satan and the forces of hell.

They did an experiment called Harlows Monkeys. And they researched the effects of social isolation on baby monkeys.

Point being they know exactly what they're doing to the children.

It causes irreversible social damage.

What's happening with the masks and social distanceing is a restructuring of society.[/quote]

Exactly. My soul cries out with anger. I see how the golems allow us to do this with us, with our children, their tacit consent is an additional fuel for the enemy. No, the enemy is not the main culprit. The main culprits are indifferent golems. But I am ready to give my life under the banner of Satan and Lilith, than to turn into them.

Hail_ToImmortality666 said:
NameHere said:
This is really awesome!!!

I was just thinking of how else I could help the Powers of Hell and BAM, you post this XDD
This is THE BEST DAY EVER! I am really happy we can hit the enemy HARD!!!! :twisted:

One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..

Anyways, let's destroy the enemy once and for all!!!!!!! :twisted:

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!
Keep it up! You should be proud, This is your chance to greatly help Lord Satan and the forces of hell.

Thank you!! You too!! :)

Fuchs said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Fuchs said:
Right ?

*29th to 1st of August = FINAL RTR + Race Awakening Ritual daily as much as possible

and

25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd = Again x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

The JoS Protection Ritual and Wealth Ritual is only performed from 21-25 Of July.

Thanks HP. Hoodedcobra666 for your never ending endeavour, for a better satanic world.

I initially thought that as well but now I’m wondering if he meant both sets. Hmmmm

No the The JoS Protection Ritual and Wealth Ritual is only performed from 21-25 Of July he did approve it in the reply to aquarius here (see former posts)

Thank you very much. though I can’t seem to find the reply, ahh well I figured it was more important anyway.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Fuchs said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Thank you very much. though I can’t seem to find the reply, ahh well I figured it was more important anyway.

I think he was referring to this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=42584&start=150#p179369

Apologies if I am wrong!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back