Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice needed

Blackdragon666

I have a friend with epilepsy. I checked her birth chart. She has her Saturn on a critical degree, 0° of Gemini, tightly conjunct her ascendant. This is a blatant configuration for nervous diseases like epilepsy.

Recently I tried some energy work on her and it turned out to be a bad move, the following day she was having a terrible migraine and digestive problems, I asked for help from the Gods and she was ok in a few hours.

I suppose using energy for healing is not the best move in her case. Can anyone suggest any other possible alternative paths towards healing or at least lessening the condition? Thanks in advance.

Blackdragon666 said:
I have a friend with epilepsy. I checked her birth chart. She has her Saturn on a critical degree, 0° of Gemini, tightly conjunct her ascendant. This is a blatant configuration for nervous diseases like epilepsy.

Recently I tried some energy work on her and it turned out to be a bad move, the following day she was having a terrible migraine and digestive problems, I asked for help from the Gods and she was ok in a few hours.

I suppose using energy for healing is not the best move in her case. Can anyone suggest any other possible alternative paths towards healing or at least lessening the condition? Thanks in advance.

She should see a TCM doctor about it. In my experience, healing energy is useful, but it can also be kind of aggressive. You could use Satanama, and that might be better. Pure energy sometimes pushes things to heal too rapidly than the body can comfortably deal with. Like she might have been fine, but just bed ridden, like a healing coma. This is not ideal though, because it is stressful.

You can send her this. It is an article on acupressure points for epilepsy. She could experiment and see if they give her acute relief.

TCM can readily treat epilepsy, so she should find a practitioner in her area. This study shows the efficacy of a TCM herbal formula for epilepsy. They will likely do acupuncture and/or give her some formulas to use. Don't believe clownworld medicine that says everything is simply incurable.

Blitzkreig said:
Blackdragon666 said:

She should see a TCM doctor about it. In my experience, healing energy is useful, but it can also be kind of aggressive. You could use Satanama, and that might be better. Pure energy sometimes pushes things to heal too rapidly than the body can comfortably deal with. Like she might have been fine, but just bed ridden, like a healing coma. This is not ideal though, because it is stressful.

You can send her this. It is an article on acupressure points for epilepsy. She could experiment and see if they give her acute relief.

TCM can readily treat epilepsy, so she should find a practitioner in her area. This study shows the efficacy of a TCM herbal formula for epilepsy. They will likely do acupuncture and/or give her some formulas to use. Don't believe clownworld medicine that says everything is simply incurable.
Thanks a lot :). I will tell her about it.

Blackdragon666 said:

Epilepsy is a result of electrical signals firing incorrectly in the brain, electrical signals in the brain are the physical mirror of astral bio-electricity of our psychic perception as well as various other bio-electric factors to our astral body and aura, so facilitating energy to try and directly fix this, because you are focusing on healing the epilepsy this is going to send the energy to the brain and this results in increasing the electrical signals in the brain and adding potency to it without actually fixing the source issue which is most likely something to do with her chakras and you were not directing or sending the energy to the appropriate cause. Adding energy like this can actually amplify the problem or agitate it because you are putting in more of the bio-electric power and energy which manifests as these electrical signals in the brain in response.

Epilepsy has nothing to actually do with the power of the energies itself but rather the way these energies and the bio-electricity is behaving. The air element is electric and without grounding is chaotic and goes all over the place without any foundation or proper pathways to direct it. Seizures manifest in different ways but they all have to do with the air element, heart chakra and solar chakra; The solar chakra because this is the powerhouse of the soul, the 'reactor core' of our bio-electricity and will, the source of our vril and power, the heart chakra helps connect and direct the bio-electricity and energies to other areas of the soul.

You said she had digestive problems when you empowered her with trying to heal, the solar chakra rules over the digestive organs of the physical body and may have reacted in correspondence to association of the actual disease itself so it may potentially also play a part in this. Electrical signals in the nervous system are a form of circulation in the body and the heart chakra rules as both the circulator and the connector of all energies in the soul, it is the director and is also ruled by the air element.

Gemini also rules over the chest portion of the body of which is the region the heart chakra presides over in regards to the actual physical heart, if her Saturn affected her chest some how even in matters of the health of the actual physical heart, this will also in mirror to the astral affect the heart chakra as well. Your friend likely has something wrong with their heart chakra as it perhaps is struggling to connect energy properly to the upper chakras and region of the soul/body and they also likely have a very high or prominent air element that is facilitating this. So long as there are no physical factors that are found or known to be the cause of the seizures such as any brain damage or severe head trauma, then it's likely a spiritual problem and can be healed spiritually, you were likely just going about it the wrong way.

Before I suggest on what you can do to help her in spiritual healing and before you actually do anything based upon what I've shared, I need more information for safety reasons. First things first of course I need to know for sure that all physical possible causes are ruled out, so head trauma, brain damage, has she's been physically checked with CT scans at all, has it actually even been physically looked into in regards to her brain, etc?

I also would like to know what her elements in her natal chart are designated as, how much of each element is prominent in her chart, there are websites online that can help in finding this. What has been tried either physically or spiritually specifically to help her and what were her physical/spiritual reactions to all of them? If she's taking any medications, what kind? Certain chemicals inhibit certain powers of certain chakras or alters things in the soul, if a medication is actually helping her I could potentially find out why and in what way it is spiritually affecting her in regards to what the medication does physically and relate it in mirror to the astral to be able to rule out and look for any more potential information. Does she have any problems or notable issues or odd behaviours/factors in regards to her chest or heart? As in does she ever get chest pain, heart palpitations, any actual heart issues, etc? Does she usually have digestive issues also, does she deal with depression or is she a very positive and optimistic individual? Is she fatigued all the time or is she usually very energetic?

If you can provide me with this info and further clarifications I may be able to help. I just need more info to go off of so I can figure out how I can go about in suggestions, with precautions in mind of course.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Epilepsy is a result of electrical signals firing incorrectly in the brain, electrical signals in the brain are the physical mirror of astral bio-electricity of our psychic perception as well as various other bio-electric factors to our astral body and aura, so facilitating energy to try and directly fix this, because you are focusing on healing the epilepsy this is going to send the energy to the brain and this results in increasing the electrical signals in the brain and adding potency to it without actually fixing the source issue which is most likely something to do with her chakras and you were not directing or sending the energy to the appropriate cause. Adding energy like this can actually amplify the problem or agitate it because you are putting in more of the bio-electric power and energy which manifests as these electrical signals in the brain in response.

Epilepsy has nothing to actually do with the power of the energies itself but rather the way these energies and the bio-electricity is behaving. The air element is electric and without grounding is chaotic and goes all over the place without any foundation or proper pathways to direct it. Seizures manifest in different ways but they all have to do with the air element, heart chakra and solar chakra; The solar chakra because this is the powerhouse of the soul, the 'reactor core' of our bio-electricity and will, the source of our vril and power, the heart chakra helps connect and direct the bio-electricity and energies to other areas of the soul.

You said she had digestive problems when you empowered her with trying to heal, the solar chakra rules over the digestive organs of the physical body and may have reacted in correspondence to association of the actual disease itself so it may potentially also play a part in this. Electrical signals in the nervous system are a form of circulation in the body and the heart chakra rules as both the circulator and the connector of all energies in the soul, it is the director and is also ruled by the air element.

Gemini also rules over the chest portion of the body of which is the region the heart chakra presides over in regards to the actual physical heart, if her Saturn affected her chest some how even in matters of the health of the actual physical heart, this will also in mirror to the astral affect the heart chakra as well. Your friend likely has something wrong with their heart chakra as it perhaps is struggling to connect energy properly to the upper chakras and region of the soul/body and they also likely have a very high or prominent air element that is facilitating this. So long as there are no physical factors that are found or known to be the cause of the seizures such as any brain damage or severe head trauma, then it's likely a spiritual problem and can be healed spiritually, you were likely just going about it the wrong way.

Before I suggest on what you can do to help her in spiritual healing and before you actually do anything based upon what I've shared, I need more information for safety reasons. First things first of course I need to know for sure that all physical possible causes are ruled out, so head trauma, brain damage, has she's been physically checked with CT scans at all, has it actually even been physically looked into in regards to her brain, etc?

I also would like to know what her elements in her natal chart are designated as, how much of each element is prominent in her chart, there are websites online that can help in finding this. What has been tried either physically or spiritually specifically to help her and what were her physical/spiritual reactions to all of them? If she's taking any medications, what kind? Certain chemicals inhibit certain powers of certain chakras or alters things in the soul, if a medication is actually helping her I could potentially find out why and in what way it is spiritually affecting her in regards to what the medication does physically and relate it in mirror to the astral to be able to rule out and look for any more potential information. Does she have any problems or notable issues or odd behaviours/factors in regards to her chest or heart? As in does she ever get chest pain, heart palpitations, any actual heart issues, etc? Does she usually have digestive issues also, does she deal with depression or is she a very positive and optimistic individual? Is she fatigued all the time or is she usually very energetic?

If you can provide me with this info and further clarifications I may be able to help. I just need more info to go off of so I can figure out how I can go about in suggestions, with precautions in mind of course.
Hello GITM. Her dominant element is indeed fire, air and earth are balanced and water is lacking. She takes the following medication; Lamotrigine, folic acid, Clonazepam, Acetazolamide and topamax for her migraines.

Chest pains are very rare. She's not that emotional. Also she's fond of activities like cycling, several sports so I wouldn't say she gets exhausted easily.

She's had several CT scans and she's one of the few epilepsy victims who don't know whether it's congenital but for the day she had her first seizure, she says it was caused by an injury.

Blackdragon666 said:
Hello GITM. Her dominant element is indeed fire, air and earth are balanced and water is lacking. She takes the following medication; Lamotrigine, folic acid, Clonazepam, Acetazolamide and topamax for her migraines.

Chest pains are very rare. She's not that emotional. Also she's fond of activities like cycling, several sports so I wouldn't say she gets exhausted easily.

She's had several CT scans and she's one of the few epilepsy victims who don't know whether it's congenital but for the day she had her first seizure, she says it was caused by an injury.

From this it tells me she has a lot of vitality, life-force, which is in the solar chakra, this is our bio-electricity as well, our vril where our general energy comes from, so it seems she has a lot of this for sure. Does exercising and physical outlets reduce her migraines?

Because what is really interesting me right now is her migraines. That's a lot of meds just for migraines. Did she always have these migraines before the injury or was it after? I cannot say for certain at all so don't take my word for it just yet, but I'm starting to think that this injury she had, if the migraines started afterwords and so did the seizures, this means there's something wrong with her upper chakras.

There seems to be some kind of blockage that is cutting off a specific circuit path or multiple in her soul for the bio-electricity in her head and this could be what is causing the seizures. When her bio-electricity or energy gets too high or reaches some kind of build-up 'limitation' to which the energy has no choice but to have a 'panic outlet' which is the seizure itself as a sudden explosion of bio-electricity which then reacts as the spasmic electrical signals in the brain causing the seizure. This is also why when you tried to heal her by directing energy into healing the seizures, the automatic rulerships of focus meaning you were directing energy to her head, made her migraines worse, because you were building up and impacting that trapped energy even more. I would advice against doing this from now on for the time being until the problem is fixed.

It's like blowing up a balloon, the air in the balloon being the impacted and built-up energy in her head, and as soon as whatever blockage or halting force is as it's breaking point with too much energy build-up, the balloon pops and the energy is violently forced out, and this sudden explosive release of energy and bio-electricity is what causes the seizures to happen, but then the balloon reforms and the cycle keeps repeating.

Also because the energy is confined from this blockage or incorrect pathways and there is no flow, the energy impacts and builds up tightly in the head from the retention and this is what causes the migraines in mirror to the physical body. An injury can definitely create a blockage to a chakra in the head or likely anywhere really. There was a known guy who wanted to open his third-eye many, many years ago and used an affirmation to "open the third eye as fast as possible". He forgot to add "in a safe, healthy and positive way" and ended up falling and getting blunt-force trauma to his forehead. The force was actually enough to shock open his third-eye in mirror to the astral... but he was also permanently blinded from the injury itself.

If physical blunt-force or physical forces like that at all can affect a chakra in that manner, then it certainly can block a chakra and even misalign things in the soul. I think we're starting to narrow down an answer but I need to know, just where exactly did she get this injury? Was it actually do the head or some other part of her body? Where specifically? And I mean very specifically as you can get, a diagram image reference may help and you can circle the area on the image and post it here for me to look at.

Yes I am still being cautious before giving any suggestions or directions, I want to make sure I get the right answers to give you so I can help as safely as possible. And again, I need to know that there is no actual physical and visible evidence or damage to her brain or skull for example, whatever injury she had and if it's to the head, it healed correctly and completely? Because if something like this is repeating, there's potential it's also being bound by a physical factor. The soul is easily changed with consistent effort, but the physical body... well it can be done spiritually but it's very advanced as biokinesis and isn't exactly easy, the physical body is more difficult.

I still believe there's a way I can help though on the spiritual side. Awaiting your response.

Blackdragon666 said:

From this it tells me she has a lot of vitality, life-force, which is in the solar chakra, this is our bio-electricity as well, our vril where our general energy comes from, so it seems she has a lot of this for sure. Does exercising and physical outlets reduce her migraines?

Because what is really interesting me right now is her migraines. That's a lot of meds just for migraines. Did she always have these migraines before the injury or was it after? I cannot say for certain at all so don't take my word for it just yet, but I'm starting to think that this injury she had, if the migraines started afterwords and so did the seizures, this means there's something wrong with her upper chakras.

There seems to be some kind of blockage that is cutting off a specific circuit path or multiple in her soul for the bio-electricity in her head and this could be what is causing the seizures. When her bio-electricity or energy gets too high or reaches some kind of build-up 'limitation' to which the energy has no choice but to have a 'panic outlet' which is the seizure itself as a sudden explosion of bio-electricity which then reacts as the spasmic electrical signals in the brain causing the seizure. This is also why when you tried to heal her by directing energy into healing the seizures, the automatic rulerships of focus meaning you were directing energy to her head, made her migraines worse, because you were building up and impacting that trapped energy even more. I would advice against doing this from now on for the time being until the problem is fixed.

It's like blowing up a balloon, the air in the balloon being the impacted and built-up energy in her head, and as soon as whatever blockage or halting force is as it's breaking point with too much energy build-up, the balloon pops and the energy is violently forced out, and this sudden explosive release of energy and bio-electricity is what causes the seizures to happen, but then the balloon reforms and the cycle keeps repeating.

Also because the energy is confined from this blockage or incorrect pathways and there is no flow, the energy impacts and builds up tightly in the head from the retention and this is what causes the migraines in mirror to the physical body. An injury can definitely create a blockage to a chakra in the head or likely anywhere really. There was a known guy who wanted to open his third-eye many, many years ago and used an affirmation to "open the third eye as fast as possible". He forgot to add "in a safe, healthy and positive way" and ended up falling and getting blunt-force trauma to his forehead. The force was actually enough to shock open his third-eye in mirror to the astral... but he was also permanently blinded from the injury itself.

If physical blunt-force or physical forces like that at all can affect a chakra in that manner, then it certainly can block a chakra and even misalign things in the soul. I think we're starting to narrow down an answer but I need to know, just where exactly did she get this injury? Was it actually do the head or some other part of her body? Where specifically? And I mean very specifically as you can get, a diagram image reference may help and you can circle the area on the image and post it here for me to look at.

Yes I am still being cautious before giving any suggestions or directions, I want to make sure I get the right answers to give you so I can help as safely as possible. And again, I need to know that there is no actual physical and visible evidence or damage to her brain or skull for example, whatever injury she had and if it's to the head, it healed correctly and completely? Because if something like this is repeating, there's potential it's also being bound by a physical factor. The soul is easily changed with consistent effort, but the physical body... well it can be done spiritually but it's very advanced as biokinesis and isn't exactly easy, the physical body is more difficult.

I still believe there's a way I can help though on the spiritual side. Awaiting your response.
Just topamax is for the migraines. Last time she had serious migraines was when she tried VR. But they do come regularly in general.

I'll ask her for all the details and get back to you, we've not been in contact for a few days.

I've thought about it and I think I'll just go with Blitzkreig's advise. No offense GITM but much of that sounds like mumbo jumbo to me, I hope you understand. She's close to me and I can only give her what I know is best for her. I do however appreciate your trying to help.

Blackdragon666 said:
I've thought about it and I think I'll just go with Blitzkreig's advise. No offense GITM but much of that sounds like mumbo jumbo to me, I hope you understand. She's close to me and I can only give her what I know is best for her. I do however appreciate your trying to help.

You're free to make your own decisions. Regardless of what you try out I hope she gets better.

Good luck comrade.

Blackdragon666 said:

You're free to make your own decisions. Regardless of what you try out I hope she gets better.

Good luck comrade.

Actually, what GITM says makes a lot of sense. I don't think his theory is wrong, the solution will be complicated whether you pursue physical or spiritual means. As we know, both are interconnected. TCM focuses on manipulating physical energy and channels, whereas GITM was looking at the analogous spiritual energy and channels. Perhaps it seems safer to try the physical route first, since a trained practitioner is available for that route. GITM was definitely on to something, though, and would probably be the next place to turn to if the TCM doesn't work, for some odd reason.

Blitzkreig said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Good luck comrade.

Actually, what GITM says makes a lot of sense. I don't think his theory is wrong, the solution will be complicated whether you pursue physical or spiritual means. As we know, both are interconnected. TCM focuses on manipulating physical energy and channels, whereas GITM was looking at the analogous spiritual energy and channels. Perhaps it seems safer to try the physical route first, since a trained practitioner is available for that route. GITM was definitely on to something, though, and would probably be the next place to turn to if the TCM doesn't work, for some odd reason.

I never felt offended or hurt by what blackdragon666 stated, it's understandable, I was only planning to wait patiently to see for myself even if it would work out for them out of curiousity in my own understanding.

Acupuncture is founded on the spiritual means of clearing the circuit pathways in the soul and freeing up blockages in the energy channels, the 144,000 nadis, such information can be readily researched on the spiritual side online with due caution in using your gut-feeling on what is true or false. It frees up the flow to prevent stagnation and build-up of energies of which acupuncture has been used to treat headaches, migraines, various pains in the joints and things such as chronic cysts and other physical manifestations of energy build-up from spiritual blockages. These blockages in the acupuncture field are stated to be caused from a variety of things, from emotions such as intense anger, grief, to even physical injuries such as is the case with blackdragon666's friend.

All things that I was already talking about in regards to blackdragon666's friend and likely as to why she was having seizures. The acupuncture in TCM can treat these circuitways that I was talking about and allow the energy to no longer build up and the flow to hopefully no longer be trapped in the soul in which what I was saying the sudden burst of energies in reaching it's blocked limitation was the physical manifestation of the seizure.

I remember someone on here a little over a year ago had made a thread complaining about having seizures every time they tried to do the RTR or to meditate with energies, they seemed quite frustrated and upset about it. I recall very depressingly how the posts by other members to them were quite unempathetic telling them they were just being dramatic or that they just needed to do this or that. Had I known the information I know now I probably could've helped them. It makes me feel awful when I remember things like that. I don't think they ever got the help they needed, because that is a huge blockage to spiritual advancement with having seizures every time you try to do it and not knowing or having anybody know how to fix the problem.

Anyways... remorses aside, the purposeful blocking and freeing of energy using this same manner of building up energy behind a barrier and then releasing it as a powerful force of high energy is utilized in the bandhis of clearing these same pathways of stagnation. By contracting and constricting certain physical parts of the body the astral energy pathways react in mirror to the astral plane by also being constricted and the energy builds up. When you release it, it is like a floodgate.

However, if too much high energy is unable to break through a certain blockage then it may be forced out to go around the blockage in an incorrect manner of energy flow, bursting out through any weaker barriers that give way and, because of this sudden shock of high energies going through other circuitways that had no time to prepare for it in an incorrect direction of flow, this is what causes the seizures from the burst of bio-electricity and it courses violently through the other nadi channels in mirror to the nervous system of the physical body, hence the spasming as the nerves and muscles react from the violent electrical/bioelectrical signals.

The physical and astral body is essentially being energetically shocked in a most bizzarre manner from the sudden burst of energy and this is why people do what they do when having a seizure such as spasming as if they're being electricuted, seizing up and contracting their muscles, intense confusion and cutoff from psychic perception and understanding of their surroundings because there are too many overwhelming signals to perceive clearly and they are not going down the correct channels properly to even be interpretted correctly. Our perception of visuals follows in response to our psychic perception of emotions, senses, taste, colour, we see and perceive both on both planes and both planes react from these perceptions by sending electrical signals to the brain and through the nadi channels of our psychic perception of the upper chakras.

When too much to perceive and sense of the creative ilk (which has to do with the upper chakras) is going on such as flashing lights and colours, all these things rapidly being perceived and sensed are psychic stimuli to the upper chakras for us to interpret not just physically but astrally in the psychic upper chakras, sending energy and signals as they react. Too much forced reacting without the proper clear flow of energy to correctly enable this likely causes an overencumbering amount of bioelectric signals in the psychic nadis than they can handle and this responds as the physical electrical firings in the brain, either due to certain blockages, cut-offs of energy or even just the amount of too much energy, like the constricting of it, being forced out to go around what it can't keep up with through other channels or such means in an incorrect manner, thus causing the seizure.

The incorrect flow of energy in our souls, nadis and chakras evidently causes problems to us, this is why we have meditations to correctly align our chakras and such as they should be, because this enables proper flow of energy and prevents incorrect flows that can manifest physical problems and blockages that cause things such as cysts, tumours, headaches, joint pain, etc. I don't imagine it would be good if our physical blood vessels weren't going correctly to the organs in order to properly supply what they needed, can't imagine doing a marathon with something like that and speeding up the incorrect flow from a racing heart.

Either way, what you said Blitz in regards to TCM, acupuncture is definitely a "must try-out" on this in my personal opinion. I was uncertain as to what means more safely could be done in other aspects to the spiritual ones that I know of which was why I was so cautious in wanting as much information as possible since the spiritual requires proper direction of focus and intent, which not everyone is yet adept at, but I wasn't quite sure just what other options could help and I had completely forgotten about acupuncture.

I never want to risk any harm to someone and you came in right on the money with your post and I'm glad you said what you said. I'd feel it safest for blackdragon666's friend to try out acupuncture first for sure, as this is something that has direct grounded control in direction as a physical practice and doesn't teeter solely on the focus and intent of someone's mind and confidence.

This is why a community is better than a solo act. Regardless if they try acupuncture or any other means they're comfortable with, I hope it works for them. Thanks for adding in on this Blitz.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back