Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are you being a Goyim during the lockdown ?

slyscorpion said:
Try to use this as a motivation if you have problems with that. You do a lot you will be in the material well off and liked by most people on earth as a hero. Just like some veterans of wars are today especially those who went above and beyond and really did something special.

You want that. If so work for it.

You will be thought of as a hero and well liked at least till many years later when humanity mostly forgets about the mess we were in today just like we mostly forgot about the ancient times and how great it was now.

Hero is in the genes :)

I really hope we don't forget about these times and earlier. It's the greatest humility.

I think the fact the world has 'forgotten' the Ancients is disgusting, and I feel great at the fact that I learnt about them still from an early age. If I had to learn about that part of our history from the internet among everything else I did, it would've been awful. So I think we never really forgot the Ancients.

History is a Cardinal force, which means it is crucial to the immediate human experience, a causal part in the formation of any individual. Personality or the Ego is based on it, but personality shouldn't be based on a dated time period obviously it should be based on now, which is why we 'forget' the past. When it comes to events transforming our personality and our desires, the first impulse of this process is sexuality- that is the entire emotional state of whatever is ongoing in the world summated within the sexual act, and this also provokes one to look to the future and use the resulting idea sphere as the immediate form for our personality around people; our past time on the other hand is what pushes this new idea/personality form forward in a whether the form is good or bad, the past characterises this personality form, holds it back, or pollutes it. However, there are also so many millions of little 'invisible' things we take for granted, going into the subtleties of things like the way we speak, how everyone categorises every thing, or how we see the world which events hundreds of thousands of years ago have determined and even fixed them quite into place. These are the Mutable things. Whether or not we are resolute in ourselves that we want to be newer, progressing more Satanic and ahead-of-time, these small unnoticeable patterns will always exist in us and draw humility, the emotional scars of our history. This is the same as how when you look at the White House, you see the mark of the Ancients still there because you are a Satanist, but for someone without it blows right by them unless you explain it. It's still there though. It's left a trace in time, and a strong enough trace that there ARE still people who remember it. Emotional scars like this are a deeper humility to one who thinks he is above others, i.e a Spiritual Satanist.

There's a reason our impulse is to preserve knowledge, and it's because our history is so very important. Different people fixate on different aspects of their own history as they age, so the more of it that is available to them when they are young and developing, the better for their mental development overall. This is why controversially, we should even consider remembering the bad events, the bad trends and ideas up to a certain time, as people that end up falling along the Plutonian disposition (natally and also most people, when rough times occur and when the Gods return) will take this aspect of our history and turn the compulsion of it into something good, I'd say this should be the case so long as humanity is still at threat from the lower things that it has been.

I think people forgetting things in general is a symptom of this state of low consciousness. The memory should be like your own personal lake that you drink and take fish from. You don't go and forget the lake exists and let it stagnate, but then you don't spend all your time at the lake drinking it bare and eradicating the fish either, living in the past. You have to have a balance between looking to the future and leaving your pond, and then also consulting the pond: everything that is the summation of you up to now, within the real and immediate world, the labours and the toils which have formed the current state. That is what the balance between the Sun (Personality, future ambition/innovation) and the Moon (Humility, history and present state) is, and the connection between the 3rd and the 6th chakra. The Willpower and the guidance. It's a lot to do with time and history, how the new, Fixed innovative convention can be achieved within the constraints of the current world within it's Cardinal form, and you learn those constraints through history.

After a point, like burning out your mental dross, the memory of the jew has to be burnt out, but like burning out your dross, it has to be confronted first which for an individual takes a few years. For an entire people that's probably more like decades and centuries, I'd say the latter considering it takes most people decades to come to terms with their mental dross, but I'm generalising there. A race has to understand what's in it's lake first before purifying it, otherwise there's a risk of eradicating the fish.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:

seems like a little bit lack of empathy.
Whatever. I have people that are asking me things theyre apparently not even legally allowed to.
Kind of hard to react to that and think ahead whilst youre on the phone or talking to someone in person . I prefer email.
Wdu mean lack of empathy ?

I had a rough time with my college classes..I really really struggled mentally honestly. I was in a toxic environment living with my parents, my mother is acting like a total psychopath after being out of work this long. Also being controlling and manipulative and really just awful towards me. I'm finally done with the semester. I'm out of my house for a while. I already feel back to my self for the most part after being done for a week now. I've already been getting busy with my spiritual work, creative projects, personal research and writing.

I decided to take a mini road trip to a neighboring state for few days, exploring some trails, cave, waterfalls this week so I'm really getting impatient waiting to pack up my stuff and go hiking

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:
Try to use this as a motivation if you have problems with that. You do a lot you will be in the material well off and liked by most people on earth as a hero. Just like some veterans of wars are today especially those who went above and beyond and really did something special.

You want that. If so work for it.

You will be thought of as a hero and well liked at least till many years later when humanity mostly forgets about the mess we were in today just like we mostly forgot about the ancient times and how great it was now.

Hero is in the genes :)

I really hope we don't forget about these times and earlier. It's the greatest humility.

I think the fact the world has 'forgotten' the Ancients is disgusting, and I feel great at the fact that I learnt about them still from an early age. If I had to learn about that part of our history from the internet among everything else I did, it would've been awful. So I think we never really forgot the Ancients.

History is a Cardinal force, which means it is crucial to the immediate human experience, a causal part in the formation of any individual. Personality or the Ego is based on it, but personality shouldn't be based on a dated time period obviously it should be based on now, which is why we 'forget' the past. When it comes to events transforming our personality and our desires, the first impulse of this process is sexuality- that is the entire emotional state of whatever is ongoing in the world summated within the sexual act, and this also provokes one to look to the future and use the resulting idea sphere as the immediate form for our personality around people; our past time on the other hand is what pushes this new idea/personality form forward in a whether the form is good or bad, the past characterises this personality form, holds it back, or pollutes it. However, there are also so many millions of little 'invisible' things we take for granted, going into the subtleties of things like the way we speak, how everyone categorises every thing, or how we see the world which events hundreds of thousands of years ago have determined and even fixed them quite into place. These are the Mutable things. Whether or not we are resolute in ourselves that we want to be newer, progressing more Satanic and ahead-of-time, these small unnoticeable patterns will always exist in us and draw humility, the emotional scars of our history. This is the same as how when you look at the White House, you see the mark of the Ancients still there because you are a Satanist, but for someone without it blows right by them unless you explain it. It's still there though. It's left a trace in time, and a strong enough trace that there ARE still people who remember it. Emotional scars like this are a deeper humility to one who thinks he is above others, i.e a Spiritual Satanist.

There's a reason our impulse is to preserve knowledge, and it's because our history is so very important. Different people fixate on different aspects of their own history as they age, so the more of it that is available to them when they are young and developing, the better for their mental development overall. This is why controversially, we should even consider remembering the bad events, the bad trends and ideas up to a certain time, as people that end up falling along the Plutonian disposition (natally and also most people, when rough times occur and when the Gods return) will take this aspect of our history and turn the compulsion of it into something good, I'd say this should be the case so long as humanity is still at threat from the lower things that it has been.

I think people forgetting things in general is a symptom of this state of low consciousness. The memory should be like your own personal lake that you drink and take fish from. You don't go and forget the lake exists and let it stagnate, but then you don't spend all your time at the lake drinking it bare and eradicating the fish either, living in the past. You have to have a balance between looking to the future and leaving your pond, and then also consulting the pond: everything that is the summation of you up to now, within the real and immediate world, the labours and the toils which have formed the current state. That is what the balance between the Sun (Personality, future ambition/innovation) and the Moon (Humility, history and present state) is, and the connection between the 3rd and the 6th chakra. The Willpower and the guidance. It's a lot to do with time and history, how the new, Fixed innovative convention can be achieved within the constraints of the current world within it's Cardinal form, and you learn those constraints through history.

After a point, like burning out your mental dross, the memory of the jew has to be burnt out, but like burning out your dross, it has to be confronted first which for an individual takes a few years. For an entire people that's probably more like decades and centuries, I'd say the latter considering it takes most people decades to come to terms with their mental dross, but I'm generalising there. A race has to understand what's in it's lake first before purifying it, otherwise there's a risk of eradicating the fish.

I honestly have to admit I dont quite follow all of what you said here. It kind of goes above my head but some of it I do I dont see how sexuality or our personality deals with History but you lost me there but I tried to understand it anyways it sounds like you know a lot about astrology here.

I think History in general deals with the Capricorn Cancer axis and Aquarius Saturn energy builds from there.

I find it interesting and scary at the same time that Saturn is going to be in Aquarius the next couple of years. Scary because of what Saturn relates to and the fact that the world is mostly going into Aquarius energy and the enemy is in control still somewhat. So Saturn being in the sign the earth is mostly moved into may be bad. Interesting cause Saturn is a builder in Aquarius it builds on the structure that Capricorn creates.

Also this really is a fight for survival as much as possible cause Saturn being in Aquarius This is probably when they planned to chip us and they were thinking that for awhile.

But anyways that aside I think its unfortunate people forget too much as well. If many souls could connect to our roots and see what the far past is like they never would want many of the kind of mindless things of the present.
The race awakening should help us a lot.

Gear88 said:
The majority of my life is just learn something and have no experience nor background in doing it. Hell I hardly even know how to use a credit card. Logically and intuitively I can understand it but the actual "confidence and experience are not there".

What if everything is just too much and overwhelming? As well as What is the point?

Brother, if I may give some insights

You say what is the point, well for me the point is to have freedom...like real freedom

Try and live without money, you can't in today's world

For money you have to get a job...most jobs are not rewarding, I mean you don't get exactly your dream job...if you do...well I expect lessons from you ;)

The job cuts your time, you're as free as the next paycheck

If the job is not enough of a challenge for you and you still ask yourself then get a girlfriend/boyfriend

If you already have a relationship then go to the next level and get married and buy a house

If job + mortgage + car lease + relationship still is not enough of a challenge then try and have a kid

Oh boy, you'll surely regret the free time you have now :mrgreen:

If one kid is still not enough by all means have 2/3/4 we sure could use an increase in our Satanic family

If you are still missing the point then go outside and yell fuck jewsus or better yet blm NOT , throw your credit card away or better still try going to places without wearing the pesky covid mask :mrgreen:

If you really had any real freedom you could do all these things and get away with it, but you don't

If you were living 500 years ago you'd probably be in an inquisition dungeon, but hey at least you would not be missing the point :D

Logically and intuitively I can understand it but the actual "confidence and experience are not there".

This is like saying you understand how to drive a car, but you never ever got behind the wheel and just...drive

The point is...just do it...there's no replacement for the actual experience...like you could read all the books in the world and it still wouldn't matter

If you still don't get the point, just get down and give me 50, better yet make that 100 son!

See how the point feels after that :lol:

Jack said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:

seems like a little bit lack of empathy.
Whatever. I have people that are asking me things theyre apparently not even legally allowed to.
Kind of hard to react to that and think ahead whilst youre on the phone or talking to someone in person . I prefer email.
Wdu mean lack of empathy ?

You wrote this.. and although it seems mostly like a rant out of frustration, and I am not saying that that is wrong but have you tried taking their point of view? Where do their thoughts come from? Have you tried to understand them?
Thats what I meant. I think we've all experienced it. Wanting to say things but ending up yelling because we're on the entire opposite side. Trying to explain things to people that have been brainwashed with aomething their entire life like teying to get a chriatian to not be a christian anymore.
If you can grasp their attention and tell them something interesting as a friend.. dont you think that that subtlety would work better (also subconciously) than if you were to shout it in their face?
Hitler didnt rise to power by stating facts, but by grasping the hearts of the people, and also, not making empty promises.

I get to talking and I want to get her out. I've already wasted the evening of a day trying to search for her. Now I get to the eventual result of all that work - getting her out physically. And guess what - She refuses to go out. Why ? Becoz of muh Corona. This woman literally thinks shes going to die by some mysterious substance that will get inside of her body from the wind and kill her and her entire family. I start giving FACTS about the hoax which I instantly regret. She gets emotional and says something along the lines of "You're an asshole. The Prime minister is telling everyone to stay inside. The doctors are requesting it. Everyone is dying and you don't care about anyone. You're such an ignorant person. Theres no difference between you and an illiterate person." Now I regret ever creating an Instagram account, seeing all that hedonism and then eventually getting the girls no to have this coronavirus bullshit cockblock. Being aware might make you dissociated from other people. I asked my mother about what she thought aabout this and she got all emotional at my suggestion that maybe the Government is lying about the situation. These people absolutely believe the Government and everything they say. They are so paranoid and afraid that they thing they are literally under threat of death.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jbkbmz said:
When will the planets move into revolutionary mode?
There is talk that around September and from then forward,,, the situation will get worse quickly.
Conspiracy theorist sites, and such saying this.

They already are. A climax time of this will be mid 2025, it will go back and forth all the time however. 2020 was only the beginning. Next decade there will be a lot of changes for the world.

I just cant see it knowing the energies around taking that long to be honest. Its surprising to even me by that time there will be 0 negative energy left on earth if we keep this up and most people will be awake.

luis said:
Elias Sebastian said:
In your opinion, if humanity wakes up faster in the face of Christian and Jewish manipulation, could Father Satan and the Gods return even before the age of 19?

It honestly depends on why they said 19 years. They can see the future so there must be a pretty good reason. In my opinion we will win sooner. We already know in 5/6 years the Jews will be exposed and we may win there, this means the world will be free from their evil influence but i obviously dont fully know what will happen.

Wait... how many of you got that message??? I received that long months ago around in November or December at 3am, they woke me up and from all the energy and situation I got the message of 20 years and to be prepared before the 20 years mark.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back