Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear with Choking/Swallowing.

Hello, I wasnt sure where to post this question so I decided to post it in this sub-forum since my health has been deeply affected ever since this fear took hold 3 years ago. Now I wrote a topic explaining my problem but to skip all the necessary mumbo-jumbo I'll get straight to the point.

I am starting a working for overcoming the fear I have using Ansuz (20) and the affirmation "“In a healthy and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free of all irrational fear, obstacles, and blockages.” Found this affirmation on another topic posted by Johnson_Akemi. So I have the whole spiritual aspect down but what about the Physical aspect? I've read that workings need to involve the Physical and Spiritual, Example (A job working can be of great help but you need to physically be on the lookout for the job you desire (not the best example but I hope it serves a point)

So in regards to overcoming the fear affected my swallowing, what would I do physically to help alleviate or completely remove fear in its entirety?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS! :D

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Fear is an emotional response of psychic energies, no physical working is required but some physical actions can help in mirror to the astral and our energies (I.e Yoga, exercising), but in regards to this I don't think it's fully necessary unless proven otherwise.

Something must have happened subtly or over time to create this phobia in you and it was enabled to build up and become a full on trigger in your psychic response every time you focus on it or your attention is brought to it. Was there any point in your life that perhaps you choked on something or that something blocked your airway in your throat or even put pressure on your throat that made you panic even if briefly? Even if you seemingly recovered just fine from any fear of that and it didn't even bother you that much that it happened, the immense fear during the moment as it was happening could suddenly attach itself strongly upon the throat chakra and manifest as a fear of swallowing without you even being aware of it doing so because it was an in-the-moment thing.

How this works is when we feel fear or panic, we are giving off powerful negative psychic energies, and because any energies we give off are directed by wherever our attention and focus is, if you're choking for example and giving off immense fear or panic from it, you're definitely going to inwardly focus your attention and panic on your throat and the fact that you're choking, so because you're giving off the fearful psychic energies and simultaneously focusing on your throat, you are unwittingly sending and forcing those negative energies directly into your own soul, unintentionally spiritually cursing yourself and then it attaches to the soul rulership of what you're focusing on (your throat/airway = throat chakra) and then you create that spiritual and psychic association on the astral.

So in your case whenever you turn your attention to matters of your throat or throat chakra again, you are tuning into the stain of the negative psychic energies and the fear you unwittingly implanted there as a curse/binding/blockage and it will trigger each and every time you focus/do/turn your attention or even think about anything to do with it's rulerships (related/associated/similar energies and matters), thus "PHOBIA". And this is for anything we feel powerful fear about, this is where the whole concept of phobias comes from and why they happen as well as how they manifest in us. Because of lack in spiritual knowledge, normies who deal with phobias and traumas all the time have no idea what is actually happening, thus have no idea how to actually completely fix it.

It's definitely something to do with your throat chakra for sure regardless as swallowing has to do with the throat and any fears regarding this will have something to mirror as a stain/negative astral link to the throat chakra. The fear could also potentially be a manifestation of some sort of blockage in the throat chakra as these physically/psychically manifest in a large variety of ways.

For example a long time ago for a brief while I had developed a fear of sexual relations with other men, and because the sacral chakra rules sexual relations, men and the physical lower abdomen, whenever the phobia blockage in the sacral chakra was triggered by either thinking about relations with men and it's associating energies, physically in my body in my lower abdomen the muscles would tighten and knot up immediately, very tightly and very painfully that I would not be able to stand up straight without feeling like I was about to rip something.

This was the blockage and fear energies on the sacral chakra manifesting both psychically (the actual fear psychic energies itself) and physically (the painful knot in my stomach manifesting as the physical mirror of the astral response. In your case your throat will physically lock up and tighten and close entirely on it's own in response thus preventing you from swallowing even if you try to force through the fear). When I cleansed and broke the blockage and freed the chakra I no longer felt the fear nor the physical manifestation of it being the knot in my stomach and nothing of the sort ever bothered me in the slightest since, I freely interact with other men intimately now.

Ansuz is good for freeing chakras and breaking bindings but you should use MUNKA as well (Vibrated: MOON-YAH-KHAH). MUNKA is a moon rune and the moon helps with destroying blockages. It neutralizes and repels negative energies like fear and detaches negative links and energies that have associated to a chakra or part of your soul thus it works well with the energies of Ansuz and the two empower each other with their like-energies. When vibrating these runes, vibrate them into your throat chakra and throat region of your astral body, your soul, look to it and see the negative energies and links that dwell and are attached there and vibrate the runes into them to break them up and destroy them, repelling them and completely removing them entirely from your soul, aura and chakra.

Visualize the negative energies being completely disintegrated into nothingness, they dissipate entirely until they burn up and disappear from existence and are replaced with positive energies. You can also visualize astral chains of the fear energies around your throat and/or throat chakra breaking apart and shattering and being destroyed, freeing the chakra and that region of your soul completely from the phobia and fears. Actually feel the chains and know with full intent and confidence they are completely breaking away from you and no longer bind you, you are completely free from them and the fear, you can disintegrate them into nothingness and nonexistence as well.

And instead of vibrating the runes 20 times, vibrate them 18 or 27 times each, these two numbers are multiples of the number 9 and 9 is a number that vibrates on energies of endings and will help end the fearful attachments upon your soul and throat chakra and free you. No affirmation is really needed if you believe with strong enough intent and direction but by all means you can do an affirmation if it helps you and you feel more comfortable with one. Your affirmation is also really good but I would add "safe" to it as well, so: "In a safe, healthy and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free of all irrational fear, obstacles, and blockages.”, that's the only addition I would personally suggest to it, otherwise it's perfect.

Fear is psychic energy and responses to spiritual associations on the astral, you can most definitely get rid of it, I've gotten rid of many phobias including an entire diagnosed anxiety disorder of which I haven't had or dealt in anything related to it in years. It can be done, you just need to put in the spiritual effort, that's all.

Completely curable. You got this, have faith in yourself.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Wow thank you so much for helpful information, I wasn't sure whether physical actions could help that's why I ask. Yes, there were a lot of times when I would choke on food or while drinking, til a certain point food became more of a nuisance but I was able to handle it pretty easily and was pretty calm in the moment but with water or any liquid it was completely different. Whenever I would choke on liquid I would instantly start panicking and freaking out and my only response was to keep trying to swallow it but it was making the problem worst. It was extremely painful while doing it and only small bits of the drink would go down resulting in having to swallow multiple times which just added to the pain further.

I was fine after the episode and the choking happened on multiple occasions throughout my life but eating/drinking was no issue up until about 2018 where the Fear/Phobia started to slowly ease its way in making it difficult to eat food overtime. Eventually by about July-August I was unable to eat any food whatsoever, even drinking was near impossible but slowly over-time I was able to eat food and drink water but this was mostly junk food. I did eventually start eating foods such as eggs, chicken (rarely), bananas, watermelon but I tended to mostly eat junk food. About a couple months ago I had finally gotten the chance to remove 2 extra teeth behind my front teeth which were causing problems in not just pronouncing words with "Th" but also was causing problems with drinking, once I had these removed it was very easy to drink liquid as if I had no problem at all. At the time I thought those extra teeth I had were responsible for my problems with eating as well.

I believe I have reaction similar to how you would have this fear over relations with other men. Whenever I would eat or drink my throat would start tighten up almost as if its closing on its own, I wouldn't feel any pain but the sensation clearly happens whenever I went to drink or eat. Also whenever I meditated or focused on my throat chakra since it was main point focus regarding the other times I did a working to overcome a fear, my throat would become very hard like rock as if something was wanting to burst out of my throat. This was an annoyance for a while but after some time it no longer bothers me but I'm still confused on why my throat starts to become really hard whenever I was breathing energy into my throat chakra or around the throat area.

Thank you so much I wasnt sure what Munka was all about since I never really paid much attention to it but now I can add this alongside my other working using Ansuz. While vibrating Ansuz or Munka (When I begin this working) I should visualize chains or something of the sort breaking around my throat chakra to symbolize the blockages are being removed? I have now changed the amount of times I vibrate Ansuz to 27 and made the appropriate adjustments to the affirmation.

Also regarding Munka how many times should I vibrate the word and how do I pronounce the K when vibrating? And would this be a good affirmation ""In a safe, healthy and positive manner for me my throat chakra is completely and permanently free from all blockages and bindings" it is similar to the working involving Ansuz but further adding onto the energy removing the blockages?

Thank you once again for your detailed response, I have a lot more information I could go off now :D

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Yep it's definitely to do with your throat chakra for sure then, not deniable at this point.

Also yes the slight moments of fear, even the seemingly littlest can build up over time as you slowly focus more and more on it so it really attacks the throat chakra over gradually. You've accidentally 'cursed' your throat chakra over time and your associations with it, if you put the curses/bindings/blockages there, you can remove them, just gonna take a bit of effort and time that's all, and as I've said perfectly fixable.

Yes, you can visualize chains representing the blockage/curse/binding/fear on or around your throat chakra completely breaking and being destroyed, freeing the chakra entirely. Really intend and believe that the fears/blockages/bindings are being completely destroyed as the the visualized chain is destroyed.

As for pronouncing the KH portion of Munka, refer to this little tidbit in this video. It sounds like a mix between the letter H and K and it's vibrated at the back of the throat, sounds a bit like a weird machine gun don't it?

Your affirmation also looks perfectly fine to me. Good luck.

Thank you very much, I couldn't 100% tell where the problem really was but thanks to you I have a clear view on where the problem is situated. I've yet to start the Munka which is later tonight after my session of Hatha Yoga but I did what you suggested in terms of visualization regarding swallowing saliva, I've been swallowing it completely different to how I normally do it, I still get scared due to the fear I've put on myself but it kind of tells me that the working is breaking the fear/binding connected to my throat chakra and if I keep believing with intention and pure belief I'll be eating properly in no time (sorry if it sounds a little weird)

Thank you, I wasnt entirely sure on the affirmation but I have all the information I need regarding the MUNKA, I've decided to do it in a similar way like my other working which is vibrating the word 27 times with a slightly adjusted affirmation.

Hmmmm you're right it does sound like a weird machine-gun also it sounds eerily similar to FAHKH and FUKH in the final RTR. Maxine pronounces the Kh in those 2 words in a similar way the woman in the video pronounces ch

HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGINAL GODS :smile:

ndJVG72.jpg

----

Have confidence in your intentions. And remember, the fear is literally just negative energy and like any other form of energy: we can manipulate it, remove it, alter it, etc, it's dealt with in the exact same manner as any other energy, it's just not a pleasant energy to psychically experience, but no negative energy is now is it?

And yes it is vibrated exactly as the KH in FAHKH and FUKH, you're right on the money. Appreciate the image too, made me smile after a long day. I believe you can do this, just remember to believe in yourself as well and also always remember that Satan and the gods are also there to help guide you wherever you need it.

Keep close to them, they are always there for you.

Oh okay so I can also use aura cleaning meditations as an example as-well since fear is like you said negative energy so I'm guessing if I visualize white-gold energy on my throat chakra burning away the blockages it might help with the process alongside the other 2 workings we've discussed?

When you showed me the video I immediately thought of those 2 words in the FINAL RTR, hahaha I'm glad I made you smile :smile: I'm putting all of my intention into the workings, my will-power does feel weak due to unhealthy diet and bad life decisions but with time it'll improve as I do the working and other meditations. It may be a bit of a stretch but I have been seeing this sentence quoted from The Al Jilwah
Code:
I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence
so I thought I might ask Father Satan if he could help me with my fear then the next day you've responded with a very detailed reply on how I can remove this fear once and for all....It sounds like a bit of a coincidence but I believe its too good to be true (may have said the last part wrong)

Apologies for the additional questions but on another topic you mentioned that doing meditation with blocked chakras is like wasting your time since you're only putting 1/8th of the energy into the meditation (depending on what the meditation or working is) I have a few workings I have in place after I had completed the 40 day program, I was also planning on starting a working to help improve flexibility after we've done all the rituals in the warfare. So would I have to put these workings on hold and do a working to unblock my chakras first?

Oh okay so I can also use aura cleaning meditations as an example as-well since fear is like you said negative energy so I'm guessing if I visualize white-gold energy on my throat chakra burning away the blockages it might help with the process alongside the other 2 workings we've discussed?

When you showed me the video I immediately thought of those 2 words in the FINAL RTR, hahaha I'm glad I made you smile :smile: I'm putting all of my intention into the workings, my will-power does feel weak due to unhealthy diet and bad life decisions but with time it'll improve as I do the working and other meditations. It may be a bit of a stretch but I have been seeing this sentence quoted from The Al Jilwah
Code:
I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence
so I thought I might ask Father Satan if he could help me with my fear then the next day you've responded with a very detailed reply on how I can remove this fear once and for all....It sounds like a bit of a coincidence but I believe its too good to be true (may have said the last part wrong)

Apologies for the additional questions but on another topic you mentioned that doing meditation with blocked chakras is like wasting your time since you're only putting 1/8th of the energy into the meditation (depending on what the meditation or working is) I have a few workings I have in place after I had completed the 40 day program, I was also planning on starting a working to help improve flexibility after we've done all the rituals in the warfare. So would I have to put these workings on hold and do a working to unblock my chakras first?

Yes, Satan and the gods will urge you to look upon/focus on or consistently think about something specific as a form of communication in guiding you in the right direction. Often out of no where I will remember something specific even when whatever I was thinking about or wondering had zero to do with the actual memory (usually a sentence I heard in a movie or the lyrics to a song or even the urge to listen to a song with specific lyrics, or recalling something written on our websites) and it will be implanted into my head and keep consistently repeating until I recognize it as a means of communication to get a message across.

Satan and the gods can come up with some really creative ways too to give you an answer. An example from my own experience is when a couple days before this creative response, I had devoted some meditations to breaking the seal in my crown chakra so that the kundalini serpent can ascend through when it ascends. The way I was going about it though I was struggling, the energy wasn't really powerful enough and was watered down and not really doing much but I didn't know what else specifically would help me.

One day when I was doing my daily JoS Protection Ritual as per my routine, I was looking at the logo on our website as I always do to help tie in the energies into the ministry better and make it more effective, and for some reason I was really tranced out and intensely focused on a specific point of the pentagram image, the centre of the blue lines of the star, the 'x' spot between the two top points and the horns of the goat. I don't know why but while vibrating the runes and looking at the image I could not pull away from staring and spacing out like this at this point unblinkingly.

When I finished my runes I usually go to an associated document that has the affirmation written down in case I lose internet connection and can't access the online page. This was where I then switched over to instead and immediately feeling urged and trancing out to staring intensely at the "Satanas" part of the affirmation as I was reciting it. Because I stared at the pentagram image over the black background so long, it remained over the white background as an eye-floater or imprinted image as I was staring at the Satanas, the two points at either side of the word. I remember thinking the two points of the eye-floater from the pentagram looked like the points of a crown, the second after I thought this I felt powerful positive energy in my 6th chakra, the same kind I get when I get or receive a "yes" answer from Satan or the gods when I communicate with them.

That was when I realized what was going. After I finished the meditation I used Satanas on my crown chakra to break the seal and it was immensely powerful. I broke the seal completely in a single day using Satanas. If it wasn't for that creative guidance from Satan I would have been wasting my time for days or even months with the meager working I planned out that wasn't really doing anything. The thing is I never even asked for the help or guidance to begin with, Satan and the gods look out for us and when it comes to our advancements and such they very well go out of their way to help guide you. So yes, take note that the gods can get very creative, but it will be your intuition that interprets it as a form of communication.

I devote a lot to helping members regularly on the forum and have very in-depth understanding and knowledge on spiritual sciences and matters and how to fix and correct spiritual issues, so I'm not surprised. If you want to hear something else that's interesting though, I was very strongly drawn to clicking this thread immediately as soon as I saw the title. Not only was it a very powerful and irresistible urge, but the title of it is written so perfectly in such a simple and basic communicative way that I simply could not prevent myself from checking it out. Perfect grammar and capitalization, clean and tidy, simple and to the point, it is literally everything that draws me to writings. So as you can tell this is certainly no coincidence and was direct help guided to you by Satan. Regardless I'm glad to be of help anyways.

Do not worry about asking additional questions either, this never bothers me, I love answering. You can still do your workings, but what you can do is before doing the workings in your meditation routine you can do a small session each time to unblock your chakras. Refer to this page to see the vibrations for each chakra under step 2. These sessions that I will describe on how to do below will be short and simple but over time the more you do them daily the freer your chakras will be. You can also feel free to choose in doing the actual full meditation on that page as an additional working itself.

Start by turning your attention to and focusing on your base chakra, vibrate Ansuz into it x4, then Munka (MOON-YAH-KHAH) x4 and, referring to the vibrations for each chakra in the link I provided, vibrate Laum for the base chakra into it x4. Then move onto the next chakra, sacral chakra, Ansuz x4, Munka x4, Vaum x4, and then onto the next chakra and so on and so on, keep doing this same pattern up to your 7th chakra, following each word and vibration that is in accordance to each chakra as clarified on the page in the link. If you're low on vitality and energy this could mean a blockage also with your solar chakra so this meditation in unblocking all the chakras will also help with that as it frees your solar chakra and allows circulation of energy through your cleanings and vril to empower and strengthen it's health further. Remember your foundation meditation and cleanings, they should be done every day, they are important.

The meditation I provided above should only take you about 5 to 8 minutes out of your entire day each session, but you can repeat it as many times as you like or even raise the number of reps to a higher multiple of 4, just make sure the number stays consistent with the other vibrations, so like Ansuz x8 Munka x8 Vaum x8. Do this session before you do your workings and do it before each separate working. Not only does this further completely unblock your chakras because you're doing it more but it will keep the chakras more encouragingly open to projecting their energies for manifestation in preparation for the working.

Yes this will definitely also help very greatly. Additionally you can also do this meditation whenever you are feeling fear as this encourages the complete venting and escape of the negative energy as well.

If you have any further questions do not be afraid to ask, I don't go on these forums nearly every day and spend my time answering threads and posts for tea and biscuits, haha; I'm here to help.

Satan and the gods can come up with some really creative ways too to give you an answer. An example from my own experience is when a couple days before this creative response, I had devoted some meditations to breaking the seal in my crown chakra so that the kundalini serpent can ascend through when it ascends. The way I was going about it though I was struggling, the energy wasn't really powerful enough and was watered down and not really doing much but I didn't know what else specifically would help me.

One day when I was doing my daily JoS Protection Ritual as per my routine, I was looking at the logo on our website as I always do to help tie in the energies into the ministry better and make it more effective, and for some reason I was really tranced out and intensely focused on a specific point of the pentagram image, the centre of the blue lines of the star, the 'x' spot between the two top points and the horns of the goat. I don't know why but while vibrating the runes and looking at the image I could not pull away from staring and spacing out like this at this point unblinkingly.

When I finished my runes I usually go to an associated document that has the affirmation written down in case I lose internet connection and can't access the online page. This was where I then switched over to instead and immediately feeling urged and trancing out to staring intensely at the "Satanas" part of the affirmation as I was reciting it. Because I stared at the pentagram image over the black background so long, it remained over the white background as an eye-floater or imprinted image as I was staring at the Satanas, the two points at either side of the word. I remember thinking the two points of the eye-floater from the pentagram looked like the points of a crown, the second after I thought this I felt powerful positive energy in my 6th chakra, the same kind I get when I get or receive a "yes" answer from Satan or the gods when I communicate with them.

That was when I realized what was going. After I finished the meditation I used Satanas on my crown chakra to break the seal and it was immensely powerful. I broke the seal completely in a single day using Satanas. If it wasn't for that creative guidance from Satan I would have been wasting my time for days or even months with the meager working I planned out that wasn't really doing anything. The thing is I never even asked for the help or guidance to begin with, Satan and the gods look out for us and when it comes to our advancements and such they very well go out of their way to help guide you. So yes, take note that the gods can get very creative, but it will be your intuition that interprets it as a form of communication.

I'm glad you finally manage to break the seal on your crown chakra, usually you wouldn't expect it to be something so simple such as SATANAS I'm not saying simple as in something that is actually weak, more like SATANAS is used for empowerment and I believe used for breaking seals which is what you were trying to do. So you perhaps thought you had everything ready when you were doing your version of the meditation/working not really knowing that is was SATANAS this whole time which was the key to breaking the seal on your crown.......The gods are so awesome :D

I devote a lot to helping members regularly on the forum and have very in-depth understanding and knowledge on spiritual sciences and matters and how to fix and correct spiritual issues, so I'm not surprised. If you want to hear something else that's interesting though, I was very strongly drawn to clicking this thread immediately as soon as I saw the title. Not only was it a very powerful and irresistible urge, but the title of it is written so perfectly in such a simple and basic communicative way that I simply could not prevent myself from checking it out. Perfect grammar and capitalization, clean and tidy, simple and to the point, it is literally everything that draws me to writings. So as you can tell this is certainly no coincidence and was direct help guided to you by Satan. Regardless I'm glad to be of help anyways.
[/quote]

Your knowledge on the spiritual sciences is amazing and people like me and other beginners definitely benefit from your advice and the advice of other members. Now that I read this little segment it certainly is not a coincidence also when I write topic sometimes they're usually detailed and full of a lot of text but this time I thought I might keep it short and to the point and I always prefer correct punctuation and spelling when writing something that I deemed absolutely important.

Do not worry about asking additional questions either, this never bothers me, I love answering. You can still do your workings, but what you can do is before doing the workings in your meditation routine you can do a small session each time to unblock your chakras. Refer to this page to see the vibrations for each chakra under step 2. These sessions that I will describe on how to do below will be short and simple but over time the more you do them daily the freer your chakras will be. You can also feel free to choose in doing the actual full meditation on that page as an additional working itself.

Start by turning your attention to and focusing on your base chakra, vibrate Ansuz into it x4, then Munka (MOON-YAH-KHAH) x4 and, referring to the vibrations for each chakra in the link I provided, vibrate Laum for the base chakra into it x4. Then move onto the next chakra, sacral chakra, Ansuz x4, Munka x4, Vaum x4, and then onto the next chakra and so on and so on, keep doing this same pattern up to your 7th chakra, following each word and vibration that is in accordance to each chakra as clarified on the page in the link. If you're low on vitality and energy this could mean a blockage also with your solar chakra so this meditation in unblocking all the chakras will also help with that as it frees your solar chakra and allows circulation of energy through your cleanings and vril to empower and strengthen it's health further. Remember your foundation meditation and cleanings, they should be done every day, they are important.

The meditation I provided above should only take you about 5 to 8 minutes out of your entire day each session, but you can repeat it as many times as you like or even raise the number of reps to a higher multiple of 4, just make sure the number stays consistent with the other vibrations, so like Ansuz x8 Munka x8 Vaum x8. Do this session before you do your workings and do it before each separate working. Not only does this further completely unblock your chakras because you're doing it more but it will keep the chakras more encouragingly open to projecting their energies for manifestation in preparation for the working.
[/quote]

Opening Blocked Chakras meditation, isn't that for people for who have opened their chakras also Full Chakra Mediation says to have done the necessary opening meditations on the chakras. I did do the Third Eye meditation like months ago but this was when I was showing expectations since I took the feeling on the page as something literally and was very disappointed in myself when I didn't achieve this effect. Now I'm re-doing the 40 day program and I am on day 9 and I'll be going until I completely finish the program and not let expectations get in the way. So should I do the opening meditations first before doing the Opening Blocked Chakras Meditation or is it fine do that to perhaps encourage energy to flow through the chakras?

Aura Cleaning and now Foundation Meditation since I started is a permanent staple in my routine now :smile:

Now on the topic of additional questions, I've started a visualization training exercises which I do once I day. Would it be best to do this similar to aura cleaning like one in the morning and one at night? Also I believe for visualization to exceed you've got to have your clairvoyance + third eye open and functioning with no obstacles or anything preventing a healthy energy flow, now it's going to be a long time before that time ever comes so I'll ask from a perspective to which they haven't been opened fairly obvious by the way : :lol: Lets say I manage to hold an image in my mind for the 5-10 minutes meaning I've mastered visualization, what does this exactly mean? Does it mean if I were visualize....well lets say a dragon like the one you had as your profile picture would I be seeing it in all of its color as if I had never closed my eyes or would it appear like a fluorescence type color when we focus on an image for a few minutes without paying attention to whats outside the image?

Last two additional question.....at least for now :cool: Still on the topic of visualization I have 3 images each ranging in complexity
W3yBqYl.jpg

4x1cTDX.jpg

EYiSz4x.jpg

Jmgml2Q.jpg

Now I'm following the JOS Hell's Army 6 month program as a guide and it says on the days to visualize them for 3 days, is this a mandatory number or how long should I be able to hold an image in my mind before moving onto the next one, and if I've done the necessary work on them do I gaze upon even more detailed images, or do I keep gazing upon the ones I've posted until I can hold each one in my mind for 5 minutes or more?

Yes this will definitely also help very greatly. Additionally you can also do this meditation whenever you are feeling fear as this encourages the complete venting and escape of the negative energy as well.

If you have any further questions do not be afraid to ask, I don't go on these forums nearly every day and spend my time answering threads and posts for tea and biscuits, haha; I'm here to help.

I was doing Returning Curses for a few days but I stopped and replaced it with another Aura Cleaning Meditation which was very similar but without the prayer and affirmation...I have no excuse as to why I did it but once we're all done with the Warfare rituals I'll be sure to add it to my schedule + I have some other meditations that I wanna implement into my routine since after the 5th I'll have more free time. It says to start the meditation on a waxing moon, I use the Chronos program + SS2020 Calendar how would I know when the moon is waxing? On Chronos it has these moon phases

New Moon - Waxing Crescent - First Quarter - Waxing Gibbous - Full Moon - Waning Gibbous - Last Quarter and Waning Crescent has Waxing phase with gibbous and Crescent. I assume it is talking about shapes since the Crescent is shaped like a C but when when would be the best time to start this meditation, I'm confused on which moon phase to start it on.

And to your great advice and amazing knowledge on the Spiritual Sciences I hereby congratulate you for your hard efforts.....Your reward is an infinite supply of tea and biscuits
5OeA2SV.jpg

May it provide infinite wisdom in your request to become a king....erm I mean a God :cool:

HAIL SATAN AND THE ORIGINAL GODS :smile:

Opening Blocked Chakras meditation, isn't that for people for who have opened their chakras also Full Chakra Mediation says to have done the necessary opening meditations on the chakras. I did do the Third Eye meditation like months ago but this was when I was showing expectations since I took the feeling on the page as something literally and was very disappointed in myself when I didn't achieve this effect. Now I'm re-doing the 40 day program and I am on day 9 and I'll be going until I completely finish the program and not let expectations get in the way. So should I do the opening meditations first before doing the Opening Blocked Chakras Meditation or is it fine do that to perhaps encourage energy to flow through the chakras?

It is fine to do the Opening Blocked Chakras Meditation, it will actually help you open your chakras as well because then the energy you are putting into the Opening Chakras Meditations can be put forth more effectively when blockages are weak/broken, thus the energies are not being hindered so much.

Now on the topic of additional questions, I've started a visualization training exercises which I do once I day. Would it be best to do this similar to aura cleaning like one in the morning and one at night? Also I believe for visualization to exceed you've got to have your clairvoyance + third eye open and functioning with no obstacles or anything preventing a healthy energy flow, now it's going to be a long time before that time ever comes so I'll ask from a perspective to which they haven't been opened fairly obvious by the way : :lol: Lets say I manage to hold an image in my mind for the 5-10 minutes meaning I've mastered visualization, what does this exactly mean? Does it mean if I were visualize....well lets say a dragon like the one you had as your profile picture would I be seeing it in all of its color as if I had never closed my eyes or would it appear like a fluorescence type color when we focus on an image for a few minutes without paying attention to whats outside the image?

- You can do your visualization training exercises as many times as you want, it's up to you, one session a day is fine though, it's your choice.

- Mental imagery and visualization has to do with focus and our astral sight since we are thinking and perceiving on the astral plane, it is the thought plane after all where all our thoughts and visuals reside, everything regarding the mind like this happens on the astral. Having overall good upper chakras and a third-eye in general helps with this as they all perceive the astral, creative potential and rule over astral matters, but you do not need to have them empowered or strengthened to visualize; practicing visualization alone helps in training this aspect.

- Mental imagery and visuals typically are like a hazy inner visual that we usually do not directly perceive or really 'see' as if it was physically in front of us. We are simultaneously seeing and perceiving the physical plane through our eyes, and even closing them when we visualize things in our 'minds-eye' cannot really just be seen because we are not fully tuned into the astral such as in the case of a lucid dream where we are fully 'seeing' things around us, but even this can be hazy and not very 'solidified' depending on spiritual factors of personal capability and power. You can recognize the perception of colour and you can feel and sense it even, but it is not the same as though you were physically looking at it as this takes great major advancement and discipline.

To really see a full visual projection requires the usage of the third-eye and pineal gland in strongly perceiving the astral plane. One would close their eyes and into the blackness they would tune in and look through their third-eye, and depending on various factors such as practice, strength and health of the chakra, empowering and what not, you're either still only seeing what's hazy in your 'minds-eye' or a vague image might start to project to you and you might end up going into a scene or image as though you were dreaming as I have done when doing this. I was able to see and perceive my surrounding environment as though I was there but it was not completely solidified in perception as though it were physically present because I am not that advanced yet, but I did very well perceive colour, texture among other things. in this context you can see and perceive colours, shapes and some detail, but the vividness and lucidity of it depends on how well you are peering into the astral through your third-eye with tuning and focus this way as well as practice, power and energies among other things.

So yes it is entirely within possibility to mentally visualize and full-projectingly see whole shapes, vivid colours and details in the 'mind' on the astral as if it was something 'physically' in front of you but it is not the exact same kind of perception, and yes it has to do with our psychic sight and upper chakras. But as I've said, they do not need to be fully empowered, unblocked and such to do this, though it helps it all requires practice and training anyways regardless to still do so, and visuals and mental imagery do not need to be perfect, vivid or held for lengthy periods of time. The purpose of the visual exercises is to train your psychic sight and practice in holding your focus and tuning to the astral for visual and directing of energy and will which is necessary in direct spiritual warfare or any spiritual matter really.

Last two additional question.....at least for now :cool: Still on the topic of visualization I have 3 images each ranging in complexity

Now I'm following the JOS Hell's Army 6 month program as a guide and it says on the days to visualize them for 3 days, is this a mandatory number or how long should I be able to hold an image in my mind before moving onto the next one, and if I've done the necessary work on them do I gaze upon even more detailed images, or do I keep gazing upon the ones I've posted until I can hold each one in my mind for 5 minutes or more?

You can practice for as many days as it takes you do not need to follow the schedule strictly. If you can hold an image for any lengthy amount of time without faltering or breaking away or being distracted (Whether this is for 5 minutes, 10 or + is entirely up to you, 5 minutes or more is okay.) and are able to do this each time for a few days then you can choose to move onto the next image and so on.

I was doing Returning Curses for a few days but I stopped and replaced it with another Aura Cleaning Meditation which was very similar but without the prayer and affirmation...I have no excuse as to why I did it but once we're all done with the Warfare rituals I'll be sure to add it to my schedule + I have some other meditations that I wanna implement into my routine since after the 5th I'll have more free time. It says to start the meditation on a waxing moon, I use the Chronos program + SS2020 Calendar how would I know when the moon is waxing? On Chronos it has these moon phases

New Moon - Waxing Crescent - First Quarter - Waxing Gibbous - Full Moon - Waning Gibbous - Last Quarter and Waning Crescent has Waxing phase with gibbous and Crescent. I assume it is talking about shapes since the Crescent is shaped like a C but when when would be the best time to start this meditation, I'm confused on which moon phase to start it on.

New Moon increasing in light towards Full Moon is all waxing. Waxing Crescent = 25% to full moon, Waxing gibbous = 75% to full moon. When it says waxing, the current phase of the moon is that it is increasing in light. When it says Waning, the moon is decreasing in light and going from full moon to new moon.

I use this website.

Hope this helps.

It is fine to do the Opening Blocked Chakras Meditation, it will actually help you open your chakras as well because then the energy you are putting into the Opening Chakras Meditations can be put forth more effectively when blockages are weak/broken, thus the energies are not being hindered so much.

Well that's good then, so I should focus on the upper chakras first also is there one for the Third Eye? or would this be a rune like dagaz?

- You can do your visualization training exercises as many times as you want, it's up to you, one session a day is fine though, it's your choice.

- Mental imagery and visualization has to do with focus and our astral sight since we are thinking and perceiving on the astral plane, it is the thought plane after all where all our thoughts and visuals reside, everything regarding the mind like this happens on the astral. Having overall good upper chakras and a third-eye in general helps with this as they all perceive the astral, creative potential and rule over astral matters, but you do not need to have them empowered or strengthened to visualize; practicing visualization alone helps in training this aspect.

- Mental imagery and visuals typically are like a hazy inner visual that we usually do not directly perceive or really 'see' as if it was physically in front of us. We are simultaneously seeing and perceiving the physical plane through our eyes, and even closing them when we visualize things in our 'minds-eye' cannot really just be seen because we are not fully tuned into the astral such as in the case of a lucid dream where we are fully 'seeing' things around us, but even this can be hazy and not very 'solidified' depending on spiritual factors of personal capability and power. You can recognize the perception of colour and you can feel and sense it even, but it is not the same as though you were physically looking at it as this takes great major advancement and discipline.

To really see a full visual projection requires the usage of the third-eye and pineal gland in strongly perceiving the astral plane. One would close their eyes and into the blackness they would tune in and look through their third-eye, and depending on various factors such as practice, strength and health of the chakra, empowering and what not, you're either still only seeing what's hazy in your 'minds-eye' or a vague image might start to project to you and you might end up going into a scene or image as though you were dreaming as I have done when doing this. I was able to see and perceive my surrounding environment as though I was there but it was not completely solidified in perception as though it were physically present because I am not that advanced yet, but I did very well perceive colour, texture among other things. in this context you can see and perceive colours, shapes and some detail, but the vividness and lucidity of it depends on how well you are peering into the astral through your third-eye with tuning and focus this way as well as practice, power and energies among other things.

So yes it is entirely within possibility to mentally visualize and full-projectingly see whole shapes, vivid colours and details in the 'mind' on the astral as if it was something 'physically' in front of you but it is not the exact same kind of perception, and yes it has to do with our psychic sight and upper chakras. But as I've said, they do not need to be fully empowered, unblocked and such to do this, though it helps it all requires practice and training anyways regardless to still do so, and visuals and mental imagery do not need to be perfect, vivid or held for lengthy periods of time. The purpose of the visual exercises is to train your psychic sight and practice in holding your focus and tuning to the astral for visual and directing of energy and will which is necessary in direct spiritual warfare or any spiritual matter really.

Thank you for the in-dept information, I don't understand much of it right now but in due time hopefully I can come to understand the whole basis on visualization :smile:

You can practice for as many days as it takes you do not need to follow the schedule strictly. If you can hold an image for any lengthy amount of time without faltering or breaking away or being distracted (Whether this is for 5 minutes, 10 or + is entirely up to you, 5 minutes or more is okay.) and are able to do this each time for a few days then you can choose to move onto the next image and so on.

I'm doing 2 visualization exercises, and yes I'll change image once I'm proficient in holding the first image in my mind for at least a few minutes which will take time.

Thank you very much for mentioning the site you use, this is one is much easier to understand then the Chronos program.
I have one last question if you don't mind, I'm thinking of starting a working for physical flexibility using the LOGR rune since it enhances physical/psychical strength....Is this something possible to achieve? and when would this be the best time to do, before or after Hatha Yoga?

This is my final question, thanks for the amazing advice you've given me

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ORIGINAL GODS :D

Well that's good then, so I should focus on the upper chakras first also is there one for the Third Eye? or would this be a rune like dagaz?

Which ones you start with first is up to you, ultimately all of the chakras are to be unblocked and empowered in the end anyways. The vibration for unblocking the Third Eye is Thaum as in the opening of the Third Eye meditation. All of these vibrations for unblocking the chakras are the same vibrations used to open them. It is just a more devoted intent to the unblocking aspect using the same energies of the chakra as well as specifications in the full Opening Blocked Chakras meditation as it's own thing with a few extra directions of energy.

I have one last question if you don't mind, I'm thinking of starting a working for physical flexibility using the LOGR rune since it enhances physical/psychical strength....Is this something possible to achieve? and when would this be the best time to do, before or after Hatha Yoga?

This is my final question, thanks for the amazing advice you've given me

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ORIGINAL GODS :D

Wunjo would probably be more effective in what you're going for. Wunjo is also a rune of healing and helps with circulation of energies as it is good for the heart chakra, and flexibility helps with circulating energy through the soul on the astral as with yoga. It is also a rune of strength and the rewarding of our efforts.

As for before or after yoga, this doesn't matter, either or is fine, they both 'encourage' one another.

Which ones you start with first is up to you, ultimately all of the chakras are to be unblocked and empowered in the end anyways. The vibration for unblocking the Third Eye is Thaum as in the opening of the Third Eye meditation. All of these vibrations for unblocking the chakras are the same vibrations used to open them. It is just a more devoted intent to the unblocking aspect using the same energies of the chakra as well as specifications in the full Opening Blocked Chakras meditation as it's own thing with a few extra directions of energy.

I see the difference now, they both looked similar to one another due to the mantras but I had another re-read of the Opening Blocked Chakras and saw the additional steps. Can I do these meditations before the Opening the Soul or are they suppose to be done after the initial meditation? Sorry for all the questions

Wunjo would probably be more effective in what you're going for. Wunjo is also a rune of healing and helps with circulation of energies as it is good for the heart chakra, and flexibility helps with circulating energy through the soul on the astral as with yoga. It is also a rune of strength and the rewarding of our efforts.

As for before or after yoga, this doesn't matter, either or is fine, they both 'encourage' one another.

Thank you very much, I'll stick with Wunjo and wait for an appropriate time to perform the working.

A helpful physical tip is that phobia is closely connected to the reward center. It’ll sound silly. Promise yourself a reward afterward for confronting your phobia, a small one, but something you’d want that you don’t always treat yourself to. Like a chocolate milkshake, for example. It actually worked for me when I was struggling with a phobia I use to have. It was less fear but more a deep deep deep disgust to the point where it made me afraid? I don’t even know. My dog had a parasite and it forced me to look for every single way to get over it. It’s not a long term fix.

For a while, when I had a very active serpent the phobia was diminished entirely. It just disappeared and never really reappeared. I definitely still think parasites are atrocious, but I don’t feel like jumping out of a window and I can handle it if it happens to one of my pets. I think a working to remove that phobia specifically from your soul may be just as effective with solar energy or a rune of the fire element. There are multiple ways to go about it, I guess that’s really direct.

You could also look to your chart and see where Neptune is aspecting any personal planets or the house and placement of Neptune. A runic working that corresponds to the house or sign of Neptune could be helpful.

I see the difference now, they both looked similar to one another due to the mantras but I had another re-read of the Opening Blocked Chakras and saw the additional steps. Can I do these meditations before the Opening the Soul or are they suppose to be done after the initial meditation? Sorry for all the questions

You can do the meditations whichever way is more comfortable for you, it's up to you.

Sundara said:

I always eat or drink something after I do a working, but I've never saw it as a reward quite honestly and my fear still kicks up as if all the work was for nothing I still keep doing the working but its hard to believe with intent and visualize due how weak my will/mind is, visualizing chains around my throat chakra breaking or shattering is very difficult task for me though I could try something with white-light since it banishes negative energies.

I'm unsure what rune is of the fire element, I was planning on doing a aura cleaning working using SURYA since I believe it's a solar rune but if you have any suggestions on using SURYA or any of the fire element runes in a working to destroy phobia I would be happy to hear it :smile:

I have barely any knowledge of Astrology so I cant tell which planets or houses Neptune is aspecting but I've heard Neptune is a dangerous planet to do meditation on I dont quite understand what you mean by a working that corresponds to a house within Neptune.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ORIGINAL GODS :smile:

Sundara said:

I always eat or drink something after I do a working, but I've never saw it as a reward quite honestly and my fear still kicks up as if all the work was for nothing I still keep doing the working but its hard to believe with intent and visualize due how weak my will/mind is, visualizing chains around my throat chakra breaking or shattering is very difficult task for me though I could try something with white-light since it banishes negative energies.

I'm unsure what rune is of the fire element, I was planning on doing a aura cleaning working using SURYA since I believe it's a solar rune but if you have any suggestions on using SURYA or any of the fire element runes in a working to destroy phobia I would be happy to hear it :smile:

I have barely any knowledge of Astrology so I cant tell which planets or houses Neptune is aspecting but I've heard Neptune is a dangerous planet to do meditation on I dont quite understand what you mean by a working that corresponds to a house within Neptune.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ORIGINAL GODS :smile:

Nope, you wouldn’t want to use any of Neptune’s energy. The house and planets aspected with Neptune may have to do with the phobia, and there are runic or other chakra workings that correspond to those. Having astrological knowledge will be a huge advantage for you. You could start studying if you’d like! The HP’s are swamped on astrology orders right now, you could look into getting that as a booster. You won’t want to post your astrology information on here, otherwise I could help. Maybe email?

Sundara said:
Nope, you wouldn’t want to use any of Neptune’s energy. The house and planets aspected with Neptune may have to do with the phobia, and there are runic or other chakra workings that correspond to those. Having astrological knowledge will be a huge advantage for you. You could start studying if you’d like! The HP’s are swamped on astrology orders right now, you could look into getting that as a booster. You won’t want to post your astrology information on here, otherwise I could help. Maybe email?

Sure here's my email [email protected]

I feel the need to remind you that you aren't alone here as an individiaul. We're always here for support and help wherever you need it, so if it ever feels like you're fighting your problems alone, know that you aren't, the physical realm can make distance between us but the astral realm cannot.

A lot of us have been there and we've gotten out of all the pits and we're here to support you. In addition never forget that the gods are always there for you as well and will help you when you need it most. Remember that.

Sundara said:

Sure here's my email [email protected]

Okay, before that you might be able to try yourself. Do you have your birth time and location? Don’t post it on here if so, but go to www.astro.com and enter that info in. You could either create an account or do a quick chart. When you get your birth chart you’ll see something that looks like a pie with 12 slices.

Look at the first house and look at the sign that it begins in. Then the second. Then the third. And so on... Just to get a feel for it.

Neptunes home sign is Pisces. Neptune and Pisces can rule things like this, as well as saturn.
Negative aspects to mercury as well.

See what sign and house your mercury is in. Look to see if it is aspected by saturn or Neptune. If that’s the case, a mercury working might aid you.

It is really hard to know without seeing the chart though, so let me know if you still don’t really know where to start.

Sundara said:
Okay, before that you might be able to try yourself. Do you have your birth time and location? Don’t post it on here if so, but go to http://www.astro.com and enter that info in. You could either create an account or do a quick chart. When you get your birth chart you’ll see something that looks like a pie with 12 slices.

Look at the first house and look at the sign that it begins in. Then the second. Then the third. And so on... Just to get a feel for it.

Neptunes home sign is Pisces. Neptune and Pisces can rule things like this, as well as saturn.

See what sign and house your mercury is in. Look to see if it is aspected by saturn or Neptune. If that’s the case, a mercury working might aid you.

It is really hard to know without seeing the chart though, so let me know if you still don’t really know where to start.

I never intend to share any of my birth information, unfortunately my home-town is on lock-down again so I'm unable to get the accurate birth time. But I just used a random birth date and time as a test to see what it looked like on the site and it's very confusing :lol:

Oh not at all, I think there are thousands of other people who have the same type of problem I have and even other people with their own set of problems so I'm definitely not fighting my problems alone. I'm thankful that you're always willing to help but I just cant figure out what I'm doing wrong, I can no longer chug any drinks ever since I've started, now I have to take a mouth-full or a sip struggle for a bit then swallow it and repeat the whole sequence I can't chug my drinks anymore like some alcoholic in a drinking contest cause that proved that I was comfortable with drinking without the fear of choking.

This happened ever since I started the working, I've been using the visualization techniques you gave in your advice but I cant effectively visualize chains breaking on vibration of mantra/rune + I've been putting all my will into believing that I have overcame my fear but I feel like I've unintentionally strengthened the hold that self-inflicted curse has on me. I did start using white energy since I'm comfortable with visualizing a ball of energy growing as I vibrated my mantra/rune but changed to purple since over-use of white can make you a bit arrogant among other things...I entirely lack the will-power and intent to make the workings have a more potent effect on ridding this fear/phobia I have, but I have started doing flame meditation since that helps with concentration and also visualization training among Void Meditation these are the only meditation/training exercises I know that I help with will-power, concentration and visualization.

I also took an interest in Lucid Dreaming again since it also help with overcoming phobias and well cause it's awesome but it's more of a temporary solution, I'm putting my attention mainly on the 2 workings I'm doing. I'm very happy for all your support, I'm not sure what God I should I ask for this type of problem I'm having, I have asked Father Satan and I feel like that's enough for me since you responded the day later with a whole wall of information on how to effectively destroy the fear and bindings connected to my throat chakra so I just need to act on it just not sure how to properly act on it. So I dont really wanna annoy the gods especially since we're at war, I think they've got bigger concerns than someone with a fear, I might be a bit too hard on myself but I'm just being honest about what I say.

Sundara said:
Okay, before that you might be able to try yourself. Do you have your birth time and location? Don’t post it on here if so, but go to http://www.astro.com and enter that info in. You could either create an account or do a quick chart. When you get your birth chart you’ll see something that looks like a pie with 12 slices.

I never intend to share any of my birth information, unfortunately my home-town is on lock-down again so I'm unable to get the accurate birth time. But I just used a random birth date and time as a test to see what it looked like on the site and it's very confusing :lol:

Oh shooooooot, I hope you get that soon. You can always do your best with what you have for now, seeing planets in their signs. Just don’t be concerned with what signs the outer planets are in. You can look at what outer planets are conjunct or aspecting inner planets aside from the moon because it moves too fast. The signs the inner planets are in will matter. See if the inner planets are in their ruling signs or if any are in their fall/detriment. You can also see if the moon changed signs on the day you were born, if not, that’ll at least be your accurate moon sign. You can see which sign it is in, and if it’s detriment or fall. Look under noted planetary placements for the ruling/exalted detriment/fall info. Also use this link to learn the basics.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

----

I'm very sure that what you're doing incorrectly is just a matter of focus, simple as that.

Don't focus your energies to go into the bindings and such themselves, focus your energies into the separate sources and intents that destroy them. Here's a scenario to give you an idea of what's happening: Imagine trying to chop down a tree for instance, if you put your energies into the tree itself then you're giving it power instead and are fortifying it's defenses against the axe, but focus your energies towards the axe instead and your correctly empowering the axe itself to cut down the tree, and each hardy and destructive chop is your intent and vibrations, the destructive force that cuts down and breaks the barrier, the tree falling down is the completion of the bindings total destruction. Don't worry I've made this same mistake before and dealt with it in the past so I know from experience, I merely changed my focus and was able to successfully complete the working.

You're only attention on the binding should be the objective and disassociated recognition that it is there in order to 'see it' so you can destroy it, all of your energies and primary focus is going into their direct destruction via your weapons against it, not the bindings and such themselves. Focus on the 'axe', your energies and vibrations against the bindings are your weapons, put your energies and focus towards them in the act and intent itself of cutting down and destroying the bindings.

Hope this helps.

I'm very sure that what you're doing incorrectly is just a matter of focus, simple as that.

Don't focus your energies to go into the bindings and such themselves, focus your energies into the separate sources and intents that destroy them. Here's a scenario to give you an idea of what's happening: Imagine trying to chop down a tree for instance, if you put your energies into the tree itself then you're giving it power instead and are fortifying it's defenses against the axe, but focus your energies towards the axe instead and your correctly empowering the axe itself to cut down the tree, and each hardy and destructive chop is your intent and vibrations, the destructive force that cuts down and breaks the barrier, the tree falling down is the completion of the bindings total destruction. Don't worry I've made this same mistake before and dealt with it in the past so I know from experience, I merely changed my focus and was able to successfully complete the working.

You're only attention on the binding should be the objective and disassociated recognition that it is there in order to 'see it' so you can destroy it, all of your energies and primary focus is going into their direct destruction via your weapons against it, not the bindings and such themselves. Focus on the 'axe', your energies and vibrations against the bindings are your weapons, put your energies and focus towards them in the act and intent itself of cutting down and destroying the bindings.

Hope this helps.

Yes, that's it I was focusing too much on the bindings as I was doing the vibrations. Whenever I breathed in I would visualize the bindings around my throat chakra as a sort of means of preparation for the visualization of them breaking up, then I would vibrate the rune and visualize the bindings breaking but since my visualization isn't as good especially when visualizing something simple yet complex in a sense as a binding or a chain breaking. I was intentionally but unintentionally focusing more on the strengthening the bindings as per the visualizing the bindings as I was vibrating the rune.

I'm not sure what to focus on so I focused on all sides of my throat (front,back and the sides) and when I would visualize the energy wrapping around my throat like wrapping a sandwich (wasn't sure what color to use for the energy so I didn't use any color, just simple energy breathing) then I would put all the intention and willpower I could muster from my brain and I vibrated the word then when I was done I did the same with the affirmation, once I was done I vibrated SATANAS and AUM followed after since I read those 2 can make workings stronger, I forgot to meditate after I was done so I just pretty much got up and went on with my day. Funny enough about 5 minutes later I went and got something to drink and I was able to chug about 5 mouthfuls before the fear was like "Yeah just let me stop you right there mate" but I went much further than the last few days since I was strengthening the bindings unintentionally.

Thank you so much for your advice now I definitely know why the fear seemed to be getting worse despite the fact I was doing a working to get rid of it, so now I put my attention and power in the weapons(axe,vibrations,intention) and not the bindings(tree)

On another topic regarding Third Eye, I'm on the 2nd day of the Opening Third Eye Meditation it says to adjust to where you can feel it in your third eye, is this referring to the tone or the tongue placement? Ever since I got the two extra teeth removed behind my front ones, a bit of the gums has covered a bit of my front teeth for where I would vibrate Th so I can't effectively vibrate it unless it has something entirely to do with the tone and not the tongue placement? (Apologies for the stupid question)

Also should I continue with the Opening Chakras along side the 40 day program? or back off since I'm spiritually improving myself but my physical health/improvement is at a halt due to this fear so I could do a meditation or a working that could mess me up due to my physical body being weak and unhealthy due to the nutrients it isn't getting.

Thank you so much for your advice now I definitely know why the fear seemed to be getting worse despite the fact I was doing a working to get rid of it, so now I put my attention and power in the weapons(axe,vibrations,intention) and not the bindings(tree)

I'm glad to be of help, keep at it and remember to maintain confidence in your intentions. The energy is not sentient, you are, it cannot fight back. When it comes to directing energy, don't think you can, know you can.

On another topic regarding Third Eye, I'm on the 2nd day of the Opening Third Eye Meditation it says to adjust to where you can feel it in your third eye, is this referring to the tone or the tongue placement? Ever since I got the two extra teeth removed behind my front ones, a bit of the gums has covered a bit of my front teeth for where I would vibrate Th so I can't effectively vibrate it unless it has something entirely to do with the tone and not the tongue placement? (Apologies for the stupid question)

This is referring to tone and pitch, certain chakras resonate at different frequencies, you have to find out for yourself what works best by experimenting. Higher chakras usually resonate to higher tones and lower chakras to lower tones, tones are essentially the whole vibration aspect.

Here, you can use this. I used this when I was new many years ago and didn't know properly how to tone to the chakras. I've no longer had need of it for the longest time, but it might help you. You can change the slider to different frequencies and tones, try to tune into the tones and feel where it 'resonates' in your soul, look for which one causes a kind of subtle 'tingling' in your third eye. Once you find the tone, try to mimic it with your vibrations. You don't have to be on-point with it either, any sensation in the third eye from any tone is fine.

Also should I continue with the Opening Chakras along side the 40 day program? or back off since I'm spiritually improving myself but my physical health/improvement is at a halt due to this fear so I could do a meditation or a working that could mess me up due to my physical body being weak and unhealthy due to the nutrients it isn't getting.

You certainly can do this if you want to but just remember this is extra energy you are spending, you're free to do so but always remember your foundation meditation. Without sufficient energy, we drain ourselves and grow weak in our life-force.

If you'd much rather prefer to just spend extra days on the chakras in the program instead of the second separate addition, this is probably preferable. The 40 days program does not need to strictly be 40 days, you can spend extra days however many you need on opening a chakra before moving onto the next set of days.

I'm glad to be of help, keep at it and remember to maintain confidence in your intentions. The energy is not sentient, you are, it cannot fight back. When it comes to directing energy, don't think you can, know you can.

I am doing the same energy visualization with MUNKA as well since I cant focus directly on the throat chakra since it also triggers the tightness in my throat. So I'm utilizing the MUNKA working as a secondary binding/blockage and curse destroying Working.

This is referring to tone and pitch, certain chakras resonate at different frequencies, you have to find out for yourself what works best by experimenting. Higher chakras usually resonate to higher tones and lower chakras to lower tones, tones are essentially the whole vibration aspect.

Here, you can use this. I used this when I was new many years ago and didn't know properly how to tone to the chakras. I've no longer had need of it for the longest time, but it might help you. You can change the slider to different frequencies and tones, try to tune into the tones and feel where it 'resonates' in your soul, look for which one causes a kind of subtle 'tingling' in your third eye. Once you find the tone, try to mimic it with your vibrations. You don't have to be on-point with it either, any sensation in the third eye from any tone is fine.

I gave the generator a try I could never get the tingling feeling on my third eye I will have to experiment with it more til I am able to find the right tune, but my head felt really weird as I was adjusting the tone going from low to high, but I'm not too complacent about it since I've had this feeling before after high-pitched tones so I dont believe it to all be Spiritual. Still I will experiment notheless :smile:

You certainly can do this if you want to but just remember this is extra energy you are spending, you're free to do so but always remember your foundation meditation. Without sufficient energy, we drain ourselves and grow weak in our life-force.

If you'd much rather prefer to just spend extra days on the chakras in the program instead of the second separate addition, this is probably preferable. The 40 days program does not need to strictly be 40 days, you can spend extra days however many you need on opening a chakra before moving onto the next set of days.

I have decided that every Opening Soul Meditation I finished I will proceed with the Meditation/Workings you have provided Anusuz(4) Munka(4) and [Possibly]SAUIL for the Third Eye then work my way from there as I do the other Meditations.

I wanted to share with you the NAUTHIZ rune that I feel will help you in overcoming your fears as it is the rune of fearlessness, and in my use of it it actually seems to effectively reverse and counter fear energies when directed so. I believe it will help you with this. Whenever you feel the fear, vibrate the rune to counter and essentially 'attack' the fear energies every single time, use it as that 'axe' of yours.

Incidentally how have you been doing?

I wanted to share with you the NAUTHIZ rune that I feel will help you in overcoming your fears as it is the rune of fearlessness, and in my use of it it actually seems to effectively reverse and counter fear energies when directed so. I believe it will help you with this. Whenever you feel the fear, vibrate the rune to counter and essentially 'attack' the fear energies every single time, use it as that 'axe' of yours.

Incidentally how have you been doing?

Well being lazy again that I stopped all of what I was doing except for the 2 workings we discussed, I have finished one and only have a few days left til I finish the Munka one but after the 30th day of doing each it feels like I chore at this point.

I no longer can feel the energy I raise with the workings anymore. I'm able to chug drinks(only if they're in bottles) I have been making myself some scrambled eggs which is similar to thick soup so I can eat them with a little difficulty but overall I still manage to do it and I also had a try of Porcupine meaballs with potato that mum made for me which I ate very easy :smile:.....But I don't feel as if I've made any real progress, and I'm unsure what to do now.

I have slightly gotten my sleep pattern back on track, sometimes its good then other times I'll go to bed an hour past the time I need to sleep. I have been thinking about getting into meditation mostly focusing on the removal of fear workings and the aura cleaning workings. But I just can't stick to a routine, I am too lazy to stick it regardless the simplicity of it. I am studying to learn a new language that a few of my friends talk, I've been doing it for the past 3 days which is only a start but how long will it be til I'm back to doing the same thing again.

Thanks for the sharing this information, if and when I decide to stop being lazy and to start taking meditation serious I will be sure to include the NAUTHIZ rune in a working, just not sure on reps and affirmation to use.

Thank you for talking to me, but how are you doing? :smile:

If you ask me that certainly sounds like progress for sure. When we start a working it is typical that any oppositional energies in accordance will actually fight back against us to demotivate us, this is stated on the website in that the closer we work towards a goal the less inclined we feel to do so and it is said to keep going regardless.

The universe runs by all kinds of energies, when you're fighting a force, it can fight back and this can manifest as a mental struggle with motivation because it actually does feel like you're fighting something and it takes effort. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do it because that's a sign those energies are caving against your will and you've already proven this to be the case in that you're able to do all of these things now.

It sure can suck, but when you just get it done properly in a session and out of the way then you have the rest of the day for yourself you can feel good about the success and progress.

But I just can't stick to a routine, I am too lazy to stick it regardless the simplicity of it. I am studying to learn a new language that a few of my friends talk, I've been doing it for the past 3 days which is only a start but how long will it be til I'm back to doing the same thing again.

Thanks for the sharing this information, if and when I decide to stop being lazy and to start taking meditation serious I will be sure to include the NAUTHIZ rune in a working, just not sure on reps and affirmation to use.

Or you can just start now with vibrating the SOL rune 16 times for taking action (make sure moon is not VoC). And use an affirmation such as "I am always motivated to do quality meditations every day and to significantly improve my life, and I act to do these in the best way for me" this is what I used but you can adapt it for your own needs, cuz maybe it's too long. For me it worked just fine, I had the same problem in the past, but i was able to feel the rune's energy along with the affirmation working quickly. Mindset is also important, so KNOW that it is going to work. Wish you all the best and I hope I helped you :)

GD. said:
Or you can just start now with vibrating the SOL rune 16 times for taking action (make sure moon is not VoC). And use an affirmation such as "I am always motivated to do quality meditations every day and to significantly improve my life, and I act to do these in the best way for me" this is what I used but you can adapt it for your own needs, cuz maybe it's too long. For me it worked just fine, I had the same problem in the past, but i was able to feel the rune's energy along with the affirmation working quickly. Mindset is also important, so KNOW that it is going to work. Wish you all the best and I hope I helped you :)

Thank you very much, I'll add this working to my schedule when I create it, the affirmation in my opinion is great. I've never been one for creating good affirmations, thats why I usually ask members on here for assistance. :) I will do my best to develop a mindset for perseverance and success and not a mindset of the easy route, it will be hard but I will try my best.

If you ask me that certainly sounds like progress for sure. When we start a working it is typical that any oppositional energies in accordance will actually fight back against us to demotivate us, this is stated on the website in that the closer we work towards a goal the less inclined we feel to do so and it is said to keep going regardless.

The universe runs by all kinds of energies, when you're fighting a force, it can fight back and this can manifest as a mental struggle with motivation because it actually does feel like you're fighting something and it takes effort. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do it because that's a sign those energies are caving against your will and you've already proven this to be the case in that you're able to do all of these things now.

It sure can suck, but when you just get it done properly in a session and out of the way then you have the rest of the day for yourself you can feel good about the success and progress.

I want to start a working using the NAUTHIZ rune that you had mentioned in your previous response, I finish my MUNKA working today and I would like to continue doing workings to remove the fear and blockages attached to my throat chakra....Do you have any advice on an affirmation I could use, I don't want to use the same affirmation I've been using for the Ansuz working I did: I get the feeling that overuse of a affirmation may dilute the effect I intend it to have (Most likely wrong on that statement but a little confused on affirmations)

I was thinking since 9 is used as a number of endings and NAUTHIZ is number 10 in Futhark alphabet is it okay to use a number different than 10 or 20 ie: 9 or 18? or do I have to stick to the numbers corresponding to the 10 digit but have my affirmation be repeated 9 times?

I want to start a working using the NAUTHIZ rune that you had mentioned in your previous response, I finish my MUNKA working today and I would like to continue doing workings to remove the fear and blockages attached to my throat chakra....Do you have any advice on an affirmation I could use, I don't want to use the same affirmation I've been using for the Ansuz working I did: I get the feeling that overuse of a affirmation may dilute the effect I intend it to have (Most likely wrong on that statement but a little confused on affirmations)

I was thinking since 9 is used as a number of endings and NAUTHIZ is number 10 in Futhark alphabet is it okay to use a number different than 10 or 20 ie: 9 or 18? or do I have to stick to the numbers corresponding to the 10 digit but have my affirmation be repeated 9 times?

I'm confident you can come up with a perfectly good affirmation yourself, I believe you are very well capable of doing more than you think you can. Just always add and affirm "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" to it. I will not make an affirmation for you but you can come up with one and post it here and I and others who might see can review it if you like.

The numbers of the runes on the list don't cater to any number of reps to be used with them, you can use whatever number or multiple of numbers you want and believe will work best for your goal. 9 or 18 is perfectly fine if that's what you want to use with the rune, it's up to you.

I'm confident you can come up with a perfectly good affirmation yourself, I believe you are very well capable of doing more than you think you can. Just always add and affirm "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" to it. I will not make an affirmation for you but you can come up with one and post it here and I and others who might see can review it if you like.

The numbers of the runes on the list don't cater to any number of reps to be used with them, you can use whatever number or multiple of numbers you want and believe will work best for your goal. 9 or 18 is perfectly fine if that's what you want to use with the rune, it's up to you.

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me. I am confident in my ability to eat and drink" what is your opinion on this one? Ohh that's alright then I was getting a little confused since NAUTHIZ is 10 so wasn't sure whether I could use it or not. thank you :)

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me. I am confident in my ability to eat and drink" what is your opinion on this one? Ohh that's alright then I was getting a little confused since NAUTHIZ is 10 so wasn't sure whether I could use it or not. thank you :)

That's perfect, see you didn't need any help at all, there isn't even anything to correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back