Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relationship with Satan

Jade9779

I've already done the Dedication and started a meditation program. I'm reading and studying as much as I can. Is there anything else I could do to get closer to Satan? I don't expect to see him, I just want to know what else I could be doing in His service.
Thank you,
Charlotte

Charlotte61903 said:
I've already done the Dedication and started a meditation program. I'm reading and studying as much as I can. Is there anything else I could do to get closer to Satan? I don't expect to see him, I just want to know what else I could be doing in His service.
Thank you,
Charlotte

see
Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42584

Charlotte61903 said:
Thank you,
Charlotte
Do this meditation.https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditation_on_Satan.html

Also you may want to work on your clairaudience points if you are in need of guidance. It may take time, but it is surly worth it.
Have a good day.

Thank you for the advice. I didn't think I'd get any answers, so this is much appreciated.

Charlotte61903 said:
Thank you,
Charlotte

Do the RTR, pray to him (so just speak to him),
Make art regarding him (paintings, music, stories etc), send him energy, do actual physical work for him (if you are german I know what you could do), promote Satanism ONLINE and ANONYMOUS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back