Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Blue_Turtle said:
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?
You need to use 2 fingers instead of one on the paintable page. If you read the instructions you'd have seen this mentioned.

Sorry my bad, saw it just above the paintables but thanks for pointing it out

CameronMatlock said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

Stop saying that I support a race war.
I absolutely do not support a race war, and I have never said that I do.
You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:

Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
CameronMatlock said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nice try you Jackass. But Cobra already knows a lot about me. Cobra has watched all the work I've done to help people all these years. I'm a good person, and Cobra is a good person.

You typical Rat-faced subversive loser. You make something up about me, then it's like you try to go running to tell the teacher and get me in trouble. :lol:

Remember in Cinderella when the fairy hit the mice with the magic wand and turned them into horses to pull the carriage? I'm going to bop you on the head with the magic Final Reverse Torrah Ritual wand, and turn you back into a Rat. :lol:

If you hate blacks you are supporting the jews race war there is no excuse!

CameronMatlock said:
CameronMatlock said:

He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

This is a misunderstanding.

CameronMatlock said:
Well like I have told you several times now, I do not hate black people. So I really don't know why you keep saying that I do. You act and feel just like an Antifa communist.

I get along perfectly well with all the black people I know. With mutual respect for each other. I get along well with the black people on this website, like Shannon and Remier. I do not have any conflict with any black people. And if I ever did, it would be for some reason unrelated to race.

I have huge respect for all good people. Race has nothing to do with it. But I also am completely against all the bad, destructive, negative, communist people. The people who only act to ruin this world and try to create communist uprisings and other dystopian garbage. Race has nothing to do with any of it. If someone is a good, moral, positive person, then I like them and respect them. If someone is a garbage, negative, destructive person who only makes the world worse, then I don't like them and I don't respect them. It is all that simple.

So stop acting like such a Rat. Because nothing that you keep saying about me is even true. Show me one example of me talking bad about black people because of their race. You won't find it because it never happened. I don't know if you mixed me up with somebody else, or if your only goal is just to be a subversive rat and try to cause problems on this website. But either way, you're being very ignorant.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CameronMatlock said:

He never said this, so what you say here does not apply. Actually, Os Argedco is one peaceful members, and he would not want such a way, and he knows the agenda which you describe.

Oh you want proof ol ardgedo is a jew
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks

CameronMatlock said:
Because ol ardgedo LIED on me because i was protecting our fellow gentiles/blacks
Yeah really. Just like that Black Lives Matter group. Having riots, screaming all kinds of incoherent nonsense, and then tearing down the statues of people who were on their own side helping them. You really act exactly like them. All you do is scream shit out, with no awareness of what is actually happening.

You have not been protecting anybody. And I have not been attacking anybody. I am not against any black people, I have helped many of them on this website in every way that I could. So stop being so crazy about me, because I got nothing to do with you.

CameronMatlock said:
Yeah really. Just like that Black Lives Matter group. Having riots, screaming all kinds of incoherent nonsense, and then tearing down the statues of people who were on their own side helping them. You really act exactly like them. All you do is scream shit out, with no awareness of what is actually happening.

You have not been protecting anybody. And I have not been attacking anybody. I am not against any black people, I have helped many of them on this website in every way that I could. So stop being so crazy about me, because I got nothing to do with you.

just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.

CameronMatlock said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CameronMatlock said:

What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

Have you even done the dedication ritual or preformed an RTR yet?

ChaosBringer666 said:
just ignore him Luciftias, he isn’t worth your time. Everyone knows he’s trying to slander you or take you out of context.
Remember this important quote:

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

I must be doing something right.

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?
That is the energy in your soul getting stronger. That's what we all try to make.

Maybe you are right it could be that. I was a little surprised because I wasn’t vibrating that loud or for 9 reps but I think the timing I did it at may be why.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Remember this important quote:

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

I must be doing something right.

That’s actually very true, though it’s rare to curb mindless stupidity. i just meant your time could be better spent elsewhere then arguing with a delusional fool.

Have a great day brother. :)
Let’s crush them.

Blue_Turtle said:
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?

You have to scroll down with 2 fingers, I hope I could help

Is it normal to feel like a tingling/buzzing feeling after doing RTRs? Mostly like in the hands and feet?
That is the energy in your soul getting stronger. That's what we all try to make.

Maybe you are right it could be that. I was a little surprised because I wasn’t vibrating that loud or for 9 reps but I think the timing I did it at may be why.

Yes, timing, focus, intent and all that including repetitions matters with rituals. Good to hear you growing. :D

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
CameronMatlock said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What do you think of the black lives matter group, should they also be coddled by nigger lovers like you since they are our black brothas an sheeit.

The black race can stand up for themselves if they feel some kind of way about comments on the forum, they don't need a white or possibly jewish savior to do it for them.

You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions

CameronMatlock said:
You are working for the jews because the jews are starting a race war and if blacks saw what you just said would cause a race war i am 100% sure you are a jew cause of your jew agenda actions
The actions of black people, are not the fault of white people. Black people are not babies, they ARE accountable for their own actions. You are saying that black people will create a race war, but then you try to say that it's white people's fault. The actions of the black people are their own personal choices. If you choose to do some action, that is absolutely your own fault. It's not my fault if you choose to do something.

You are the one who is racist, because you think that black people are not accountable for their own actions. You are racist because you hold them to a lower standard, you expect less from them, you treat them like they are stupid babies. You act like every choice and every action that every one of them does, is somehow not their fault because they are too stupid to know what they are doing. You are being totally racist and hateful.

CameronMatlock said:
CameronMatlock said:

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.

eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:

its not wise to attack other satanists. we all are working towards a greater future with satan, stop this senseless slander.

He did not answer about dedication and rtr... I would ignore him.

The actions of black people, are not the fault of white people. Black people are not babies, they ARE accountable for their own actions. You are saying that black people will create a race war, but then you try to say that it's white people's fault. The actions of the black people are their own personal choices. If you choose to do some action, that is absolutely your own fault. It's not my fault if you choose to do something.

You are the one who is racist, because you think that black people are not accountable for their own actions. You are racist because you hold them to a lower standard, you expect less from them, you treat them like they are stupid babies. You act like every choice and every action that every one of them does, is somehow not their fault because they are too stupid to know what they are doing. You are being totally racist and hateful.

You know its getting serious when OAL starts writing like this and not like this

:lol:

Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

Id like it very much if this somehow could be fixed.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Ya know what keeps bothering me.. when I try to check notifications, more than half of the te, instead of just popping the screen open it sends me into settings with the list of all the notifications and I cannot click on any of them despite it being marked as a link.
If I spam on clicking it, sometimes it works but its so annoying and fruatrating having to find the person that quoted you by hand.

This is not something exclusive to the app. When I was using it (the forum) before on the browser of my phone, it had the same problem.

When it goes to that, click the tab that says "Manage Subscriptions" then you can click into each topic one by one. And click the back button to go back to that Manage Subscriptions page so you don't need to click so many things to get there.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I think it wont happen if you wait a few seconds for the page to load first before you click on the notification thing at the top. It only sends me into the settings when I click it really fast and early right away.
Also make sure you do not "double-tap" it. If you look closely, you can see that after you click it once, at the same spot there will be the word "settings". So if you double-tap it, that's likely what is sending you to the settings.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
You know its getting serious when OAL starts writing like this and not like this

The reason I make it bold and this kind of red, is just because I like how it looks. I would make most of my comments look like this, but I am too lazy to do it so often. But it does look much better, I think.

Then I make it big because I want that person to see it and read it, I don't want them to miss it.

Then I made the other part black because I consider them to be 2 seperate sections of what I wanted to say. So I wanted them to look different so they don't look like the same thing.

I am not mad. I just wanted to tell that Clown to stop being such a Clown.

This kind of red,
and black, are my 2 most favorite colors.

The reason I make it bold and this kind of red, is just because I like how it looks. I would make most of my comments look like this, but I am too lazy to do it so often. But it does look much better, I think.

Then I make it big because I want that person to see it and read it, I don't want them to miss it.

Then I made the other part black because I consider them to be 2 seperate sections of what I wanted to say. So I wanted them to look different so they don't look like the same thing.

I am not mad. I just wanted to tell that Clown to stop being such a Clown.

This kind of red,
and black, are my 2 most favorite colors.

I know, just thought it would be funny :lol:
I think the only think he understands is how to honk his nose
at least you did yours properly, I messed up on the color of mine so instead of being black and red it was red and white :D

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I think it wont happen if you wait a few seconds for the page to load first before you click on the notification thing at the top. It only sends me into the settings when I click it really fast and early right away.
Also make sure you do not "double-tap" it. If you look closely, you can see that after you click it once, at the same spot there will be the word "settings". So if you double-tap it, that's likely what is sending you to the settings.

I definetily do not double tab the pop up screen.
For some reason its been moving a little better now, the notifications menu even when I get send to it and not the drop down menu.

952-AAF81-E975-4-EF3-80-BE-232-E59-D104-A6.jpg

766-B47-D2-6-D4-A-4438-879-F-9-E14856-E9118.jpg

How I feel the RTR should be faced and positioned to vibrate into the letters. It’s all guided by the Gods, when looking at those 2 runes on the tap counter.

“Magically this rune can be used for intellect, penetrating things as it carries energy. It also increases awareness and gives insight.” Definitely penetrating the letters. And definitely increases our awareness once the Jewish lies are reversed.

“In black magick, it is used to incite stupidity and works so that the victim will remain unaware. This rune also represents sores, inflammations, swelling and boils.” Definitely does something along those lines for them. Their whole existential system gets reversed.

Hey, my phone restarted itself and aince then I have not been able to use the app anymore to connect to the forum. I have tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didnt change a thing.

When I click on it the screen just stays white as if it doesnt want to load or connect at all.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey, my phone restarted itself and aince then I have not been able to use the app anymore to connect to the forum. I have tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didnt change a thing.

When I click on it the screen just stays white as if it doesnt want to load or connect at all.
Same for me. Like a week or 2 ago.

I just use the internet for it. The app wouldn't let me copy and paste, but that's probably for a very important security feature. And the thing with not being able to click the notifications.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Same for me. Like a week or 2 ago.

I just use the internet for it. The app wouldn't let me copy and paste, but that's probably for a very important security feature. And the thing with not being able to click the notifications.

Also that the app would close entirely when your screen goes black - if I was reading thw fora id hvae to look it all up again.
I understand it could be for safety, but its quite an annoyance.

Henu the Great said:
eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:

Wtf are you even talking about? i have been dedicated to father satan for 3 years

eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:

First of all he was dividing us satanist by attacking me by lying and being racist to other gentiles
It shows you are helping the jews aswell by supporting someone that was lying and being racist
Father Satan is very disappointed in all those that are defending lies and racism and division of other color satanist like you are

Henu the Great said:
eternal666light said:
CameronMatlock said:

I do the will of Father Satan like defending all satanist because we need unity regardless of color i do something you don't do because you like defending racist against gentiles
I was born into satanism i have been dedicated to Father Satan as a baby and 3 years ago i did the dedication ritual at age 18
You make me laugh

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back