Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive

Ors666 said:
I don't give a shit and I will never give a shit you haven't been overloaded on a dose that would've killed 80% of the population so your opinion means less to me than the Jew.
Or in other words, "I'm a crack baby and I only talk to other crack babies."

What a clown

Ors666 said:
And on top of that. Don't tell me what to do. Is there a written law that forbids my attitude? Or do people want to threaten my life more? How wonderful that Satanism encourages free though then I see some worthless mouldy rotters trying to tell me what to do and control what I think and know about myself just like every sheep herding abrahamic. (Not saying you are, but if you feel that applies to you, maybe it's you too.) I wonder why I'm still alive after so long despite the dozens of weaklings that try to simultaneously kill me with their rotten magic everyday. Those people are gonna rot in hell sooner than later, because they sure aren't any but Jews or collaborating with them. How about if any of you haven't gotten anything nice to say keep your tongue to yourself and move on from this topic because I still don't give a fuck about any of your opinions none of you have the wisdom I have gained from my experiences because most of you are too much of pussies to even think of living through the doses I have been and because none of you have went through and survived what I have. How about you all check your place before coming at me with your bullshit because I know there are some people here who are fat disgusting worthless rotten pieces of shits who should not have been born and think they can get away with throwing people out of windows and get away with it?

What are you all thinking? I have been deluded because some fat cunt said so? Or because some little bitch said so simply because he is a little pussyhole bitch? Oh but look. My soul is intact. Some people are rotting in hell. Oooooooops. My bad. :lol:

It is just that who do you think you are... I see you as some newbie spewing negative energies all around and you think you are something!

Clean your soul asap!

The Alchemist7 said:
Is not much to be updated on this archive, it shouldn't take me much time to do it, but there is multi-lingual archives that need to be done, one for the Russian JoS, one for Italian, one for Spanish, one for Romanian, one for French, one for Turkish and generally all the languages where JoS have been translated into. Whether they should be all combined in a single big archive, I don't know because it depends on how big they would be, keeping the archives as low as possible in terms of space they need is ideal, to be easier for everybody to download and copy. If you wish to help you can pick one language and start saving the files, in time we will manage to save everything and everybody can download and save JoS in their own language.
Do you really trust that crazy drug guy to do it? Been here for like 2 weeks, and all he's ever done is get mad at everyone and brag about almost dying from high doses of drugs. Do you think he will do it correctly, or will he translate it wrong on purpose to try to cause problems for us?

I'm not saying he is definitely bad or definitely good. But seems bad, and we don't know. He hasn't shown any reason why anybody here should trust him for anything.

Ors666 said:
Who I am is none of your business. How about you don't infuse you saying 'Clean your soul asap!' with your Jewish bullshit too?

And oh, 'We see right through you'.

Clearly, hence you asking me who do I think I am. You're next on my foe list you crocodile eating twat.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42475

Ors666 said:
*autistic screeching*

Foe list? And what are you going to do about said foes? Cut their wrists with your edginess? Or Gods forbid you're going to show them more than 0.1%?! Or perhaps you're stupid enough to attempt cursing them?

Normally on the forums I'm the loudest advocate against cursing other SS, but in your case I don't think I'm going to advice you against it, as the outcome will be positive, not necessarily for you though.

Ors666 said:
Henu The Great is a Jew, I read his bullshit while I was having a calm and peaceful day, then because of that crap I ended up having to do an entire fucking x9 RTR to clean my aura. Thanks for the advice, to clean my soul. I just did, with an RTR. I know who you are and I will RTR your Jewish being, everyday, for the next month. Enjoy being a powerless little reptilian cunt. And I will also vibrate SATANAMA to your soul, everyday, for a month.

Do not ask me anyone else, about details, either see for yourself or keep strolling with your day. I will not explain myself to anyone. I'll let the High Priest's have the final say. I am none of any of your business. Including you Jewish gangstalkers. And no, you can't know where I work and where I live.

You are here for like a couple weeks and you attempted to make posts trying to ask people to give you shekels to do rituals, have declared half the group an enemy for really no reason other than beefs/muh feels which you overly value, attack people verbally all the time for no reason, and generally not conduct yourself in any good way.

A good way to start is to stop pointlessly accusing people and actual longterm members who are just about a hundred times more advanced than you. And keep advancing with your head straight without bullshit involved.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you really trust that crazy drug guy to do it? Been here for like 2 weeks, and all he's ever done is get mad at everyone and brag about almost dying from high doses of drugs. Do you think he will do it correctly, or will he translate it wrong on purpose to try to cause problems for us?

I'm not saying he is definitely bad or definitely good. But seems bad, and we don't know. He hasn't shown any reason why anybody here should trust him for anything.
His archive will be double checked anyway, not because I have something personal with him or his preferences, but because I am a bit paranoic about trusting others. I would have checked the work irrespective of who was about to do it. But when I read his signature I'm getting a bit skeptical that he will do it at all.

Ors666 said:
Henu The Great is a Jew, I read his bullshit while I was having a calm and peaceful day, then because of that crap I ended up having to do an entire fucking x9 RTR to clean my aura. Thanks for the advice, to clean my soul. I just did, with an RTR. I know who you are and I will RTR your Jewish being, everyday, for the next month. Enjoy being a powerless little reptilian cunt. And I will also vibrate SATANAMA to your soul, everyday, for a month.
Is quite superficial to accuse somebody of being jewish only because is criticizing you or not agreeing with you. Apparently the main subject was drug use, many users here have been on drugs before and probably many of them have been criticized on their turn and they are still here. Just take what is constructive from these critics and that's it, no need to throw insults all over the place and call people jewish because of some random arguments about drugs.

xudomode said:

you need to drop everything and void meditate consistently as much as you possibly can, don’t get discouraged keep trying. Also chant Satanama x 40 and affirm my soul and aura is completely healed from all drugs in every way totally permanently and completely” and imagine your aura And soul repairing itself begin with moon in Virgo for healing and avoid the void moon. Do this for 90 days. After that the attacks shouldn’t be very bad. Also do returning curses 1 and 2 if you can

Don’t be upset with other members they don’t always have compassion in their responses. And there is NO “pampering” only help. You do realize the HP’s devote 100% of their time to warfare the advancement of Satanism and study EVERY SINGLE DAY. Saying they get an unfair advantage is poorly based, and bigotry at it’s finest. Understand? they sacrifice ALL of their personal time for Satan. With very few exceptions.

I was sorta the same as you. I did a bunch of weed and before I knew it was being attacked nonstop because I was so vulnerable. Only because I worked on mastering focus and building a stronger aura of protection did the attacks stop.

Good luck

xudomode said:
thank you for your response, idk what to say, im trying my best to stay on the forums, i can't say that something always pulls me back here. To satanism, but i would love to know how to fix this spiritual plaque, this is all blind siding me i just didnt expect all this happening, maxime explains how getting attacked is rare, but i feel something pushing me most of the time. I wanted two expose the truth publicly, but every single time i try two plan something against the jews in my head i just instantly get told to shut up, and shaloom shalom every time, and voices telling me not to tell satan nothing. All this is new to me and confusing. But ill make a new post and explain more. If you tell me how. Thanks again for the kind response

To make a new thread, go to a subforum (not the main page), such as the Joy of Satan 666 subforum. The health subforum also works, but the JOS 666 one is more popular, so you should use that, since this is urgent. Once you click on the subforum and enter it, you will find on the top left of the page, a button that says "New Topic". Click that, and then you can enter in a title and the body of the post.

Please detail your experiences as well as you can and ask for suggestions. You need to focus on removing the entities that are attached to your being and thoughts. This can be either a spiritual or physical problem, or both. You will likely need to do a couple of things to first stabilize your well-being. The drug use is what allowed these entities to plague you. Since you were dedicated to Satan, these entities, perhaps thoughtforms or greys, targeted you to prevent your advancement.

They were able to attack you more viciously, compared to Maxine, due to the damage created by the drugs. In the same way, they were likely able to prevent Satan from helping you as easily by making it exponentially harder for him to help, from an energy perspective. They are spiteful and hateful, and even though they will lose this war and be stomped out of history, they will still attempt to take you down with them, if they can. I think that is why you still get bothered by them so frequently.

From what I can think, off the top of my head: You should first try to use Satanic blue flames, and visualize it cleansing your entire being and aura. Visualize it, to the best of your ability, destroying all enemy thoughtforms and ties to the enemy. You may have to do this many times.

Secondly, you should place a picture of yourself in front of you, and do the RTR at the picture of yourself. You don't need to do 9 reps, just do something low, like 3, to ensure you can easily complete it without interruption. From there, cleanse yourself again with blue Satanic flames, then with white-gold energy. Funnily enough, it was Ors666 that mentioned this idea.

Once you have done this, you will want to build up a strong aura of protection around yourself to prevent the enemy from returning to you. I don't know what sort of connection they have to you, but this will help protect you from everything.

For the drug damage, specifically, you will need to use something like Satanama and program it to heal the damage to your entire being caused by the drugs. If you have emotional problems, the Wunjo rune can also help. Satanama is a good all-around healing mantra, though.

That is everything I can think of. Again, make a new thread and see what everything else says. I can repost this message there to make it easier for you, as well. Take care, and don't give up. Remember: All negative feelings and thoughts about Satanism are from enemy attacks or curses. You have to will yourself to complete the steps of your healing process, otherwise their influence might prevent you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

xudomode said:
im officially out of satanism I got a voice saying it will guide me then after i get possessed and attacked by some stupid ass jewish actor my dumb ass mind and thoughts tell me, im done im killing myself im out, this stupid shit voice keep on trying to convince me that some jewish actors are attacking fuck this stupid ass mindless spiritual warfare crap fuck satanism fuck the stupid alien crap that you coons talk about fuck all this, im gonna overdose on alcohol as soon as I get it. Telling me this wont stop even if I leave this looney toons bs it wont stop then im killing myself, all this marry poppins magic show ain't doing nothing but making more of my depression worse IM DONE trying to literally have to beat myself with phsysical punches so this stupid magic attacks dont fucking affect me im dead its done only way to leave now

No, don't! That is what the voices want! They are clearly hostile to you! They want you to suffer, you have to fight against it! Suicide will not help it, because there is damage to your soul. You have to stay and fight it here. It is connected to your soul, not your physical body.

You have to stand and fight. Right now: Imagine satanic blue flames covering your body and destroying all enemy connections and attacks. Secondly, chant the RTR towards a picture of yourself, do even 1 or 3 reps so you can complete it easily. Also, use the Wunjo rune and vibrate it and affirm your mind and soul is perfectly healthy and stable.

Also, there is nothing wrong with asking the Gods for help. Look at Satan's sigil and ask him for help, say you are in desperate need. Don't listen to what those stupid voices say. They are never of Satan or the gods. Satan said in the Al-Jiwah he will help all his followers that are in need. You just need to send him a clear message not listen to those voices.

Don't listen to those voices at all. They are always of the enemy. Anything they say is wrong, they just want to confuse and fuck with you. Ignore them as best as you can. Don't suicide, that is what those voices want. Soul issues are never fixed by suicide. You have to stand and fight and be strong, man! I believe in you! Have faith that you will make it!

xudomode said:
Blitzkreig said:
xudomode said:
im officially out of satanism I got a voice saying it will guide me then after i get possessed and attacked by some stupid ass jewish actor my dumb ass mind and thoughts tell me, im done im killing myself im out, this stupid shit voice keep on trying to convince me that some jewish actors are attacking fuck this stupid ass mindless spiritual warfare crap fuck satanism fuck the stupid alien crap that you coons talk about fuck all this, im gonna overdose on alcohol as soon as I get it. Telling me this wont stop even if I leave this looney toons bs it wont stop then im killing myself, all this marry poppins magic show ain't doing nothing but making more of my depression worse IM DONE trying to literally have to beat myself with phsysical punches so this stupid magic attacks dont fucking affect me im dead its done only way to leave now

No, don't! That is what the voices want! They are clearly hostile to you! They want you to suffer, you have to fight against it! Suicide will not help it, because there is damage to your soul. You have to stay and fight it here. It is connected to your soul, not your physical body.

You have to stand and fight. Right now: Imagine satanic blue flames covering your body and destroying all enemy connections and attacks. Secondly, chant the RTR towards a picture of yourself, do even 1 or 3 reps so you can complete it easily. Also, use the Wunjo rune and vibrate it and affirm your mind and soul is perfectly healthy and stable.

Also, there is nothing wrong with asking the Gods for help. Look at Satan's sigil and ask him for help, say you are in desperate need. Don't listen to what those stupid voices say. They are never of Satan or the gods. Satan said in the Al-Jiwah he will help all his followers that are in need. You just need to send him a clear message not listen to those voices.

Don't listen to those voices at all. They are always of the enemy. Anything they say is wrong, they just want to confuse and fuck with you. Ignore them as best as you can. Don't suicide, that is what those voices want. Soul issues are never fixed by suicide. You have to stand and fight and be strong, man! I believe in you! Have faith that you will make it!
dont worry im fine im doing rtr and doing blue flames

I don’t know if you read my earlier message but void meditation also helps immensely.

xudomode said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
xudomode said:
dont worry im fine im doing rtr and doing blue flames

I don’t know if you read my earlier message but void meditation also helps immensely.
can you tell me how to visualize white gold idk how white gold looks like
It doesn’t have to be perfect just think of the sun like look at it for a quarter second, or search up images of white gold.

xudomode said:
can you tell me how to visualize white gold idk how white gold looks like

I use images, such as the one below, to help me. Another way is to just thing of like white with yellow on the rims, then your mind will start to meld them together. Also, consciously affirming "I am cleaning/inhaling white gold energy" while doing so can aid your mind. Inhaling energy before cleaning, or vibrating Raum or Surya, can also help you visualize it better.

Additionally, working on your astral sight helps visualization tremendously. There are no prerequisites to opening the third eye, so you should practice. Also training visualization can help. Just try your best, and know that even if you can't see it that well, it is still working.

5-spirituele-pinksteren.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent work, especially due to the fact the internet is undergoing under an increasing amount of abuse done against it by the enemy.

I'm re-downloading this, because like an idiot I forgot to. The JoS library is down "Account suspended please contact host". I decided to reply to this because there will probably be 5 other people to mention it on here by the time this gets approved, but I just want to make sure.

The following folders are empty and contain no files. For all members downloading this you should download the websites and place them in the proper areas.

JoSArchive\16. Meditations\3. POWER MEDITATIONS\1. Beginning\18. Opening the Chakras\0. OPENING THE SOUL MAIN PAGE

Can be downloaded from Opening the Soul 666

JoSArchive\16. Meditations\3. POWER MEDITATIONS\2. Intermediate\25. Satan's Magickal Squares\0. MAIN PAGE

Can be downloaded from Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These

JoSArchive\17. Satanic Witchcraft
Can be downloaded from Satanic Witchcraft

JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\EXPOSING CHRISTIANITY\18. EXPOSING COMMUNISM - FIRST MENU
Is not missing. Can be found in the following folder. The easiest thing to do is just make a shortcut for the bottom folder and put it in the top folder.
JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\EXPOSING COMMUNISM THE TWIN AND REAL GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY

The following are missing images which I believe are important to the sermon.
JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\THE THIRD REICH AND CHRISTIANITY\8. The Third Reich Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity\The Third Reich_ Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity_files

Missing an image showing a page of the Third Reichs plans. Can be found here.
Against_Xianity.gif

JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\THE THIRD REICH AND CHRISTIANITY\9. Third Reich_Fighting Against Christian Pedophilia\The Third Reich_ Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity_files

Missing black sun image. Can be downloaded here.
Black_Sun_666.gif

There are also a few broken url images leading to home pages and such. I decided not to list those as they
1. do not effect the sermons
2. are only there for use as a url, Since this is an offline archive there is no need.

The Alchemist7 said:
(Link is at the end of topic)

The following offline archive contain most of the English (only) Joy of Satan websites, including but not limited to:
- Joy of Satan Website
- The JoS Library
- Death of Communism
- Exposing Christianity
- Maxine Dietrich's Sermons
- White Death of Islam
- And more

The archive is based on the saved .html pages, so it should work with any device that contains a browser (laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet etc), without any internet connection. You will be looking for the .html file only, and just ignore the `_files` folder which contains the images and the scripts of the page you are looking for:
image2.png

If everything is fine with your browser, all images should load up with no problem. The page should look exactly like on the internet. I noticed that due to some javascript settings, some pages do not load all the images or some pages do not load at all, it most likely depends on the browser's settings because I tried to open same pages with different browser and they were working properly. If the images are not loading, you can find them in the `_files` folder, but most important is the information is unaffected and will load instantly.

Browsing through the pages like you would do with an offline website is not possible as all the pages are saved individually and do not contain the neccesary scripts to connect to each other offline. But the advantage of this archive is that you can use the `Search` function of your file manager and you will find wathever you are looking for instantly. In the following example I searched `moon` and these were the results.
search.png

Every single page in this archive is numbered and grouped in such way to maintain exactly the same order like on their website, so although the archive is relatively big, you won't get confused as the order is exactly the same like the original websites.

Some small pages are saved multiple times due to being linked in multiple places, but bigger categories which are linked in two or more places have only one main location and the alternative location(s) contain an image that will guide you to the respective file, like here:
1runes.png

Easiest is to use the `Search` function.

Any pages that are not working anymore have been recovered from the Internet Archive, so if I remember right, all websites are 100% complete.

I think the only website missing is Blacks for Satan, mainly because when I tried to enter it, it was saying that the website is being updated and was unavailable. There is also another website that hasn't been saved mainly because it was containing a lot of links to other JoS websites which are already downloaded.

Some small pages containing only the `Index` or the list of articles have not been saved, but in their place I put a simple image showing how the page was looking like, similar to this:
screenshot.png

I haven't downloaded the JoS Library myself, I put there an archive already given to us by HP. HoodedCobra, apparently containing 930 files.

I chose to remove the MP3 files from Exposing Christianity to keep the archive as fit as possible. Basically the memory they were taking is nearly as big as the archive itself, but I can upload them separately if you want them, just let me know. The MP3 files are good to listen at headphones when you are at work, although I wouldn't reccomend saving any SS data on your smartphones. I saved all the mp3 files from Exposing Christianity plus some mp3 sermons of Maxine about Christianity and Communism that I found on another JoS website. I will upload them separatelly if someone wants them. They are same numbered and grouped to maintain the same original order.

Other images to give you a hint about how the archive is organised:
main.png

The above is basically the main index page. All the other Websites are saved in the „7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE” folder.

image1.png

drgdfg.png

image3.png

program.png

meditationimages.png

Compressed archive is 911 MB
Unzipped archive is 1.4 GB

LINK:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA

It works even if is compressed but for the `Search` function to work properly, most likely you will have to extract/unzip it.
I will also update my signature with it to be easier to see. I hope you will like it :D
can you make it pdf?like a second joy of satan encyclopedia?

5Elements said:
The following folders are empty and contain no files. For all members downloading this you should download the websites and place them in the proper areas.
Hello. Thanks a lot. When I will have some time I will fix this plus a little update that will include Blacks for Satan and I will see what else. If anyone has any ideas on what else to include on a future update leave a message here.

satanama666 said:
can you make it pdf?like a second joy of satan encyclopedia?
I have very limited time at the moment. Had to postpone other things I was working on. But since there is already the JoS encyclopedia which comprises probably everything existing in this archive and much more, and is also available split in multiple sections, another encyclopedia wouldn't be neccesary.

i meant the jos website,since the pdf in ss war room app is outdated
the other websites in separate pdfs as well

satanama666 said:
i meant the jos website,since the pdf in ss war room app is outdated
the other websites in separate pdfs as well
The problem is these pdf's are very massive due to the huge amount of data that has to be organised there. Also I do not use Microsoft Office since I have Linux which uses LibreOffice, so this will translate into compatibility issues for the Windows users, which will distorse the way the articles are organised in the pdf's. For example some articles can appear in the middle of page 8 instead of top of page 7 as I initially put them (for example). This is why the PDF in the Kabbalah Exposed in French does not look as I made it in my software. Doing this at a bigger scale with the entire JoS website might end up as a total mess which I cannot really anticipate and prevent. Instead maybe the JoS website can be organised exactly like the archive but in pdf's instead of offline web pages. This might work better than making one big pdf for the entire JoS but I'm quite booked with other things for some time on.

The Alchemist7 said:
(Link is at the end of topic)

The following offline archive contain most of the English (only) Joy of Satan websites, including but not limited to:
- Joy of Satan Website
- The JoS Library
- Death of Communism
- Exposing Christianity
- Maxine Dietrich's Sermons
- White Death of Islam
- And more

The archive is based on the saved .html pages, so it should work with any device that contains a browser (laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet etc), without any internet connection. You will be looking for the .html file only, and just ignore the `_files` folder which contains the images and the scripts of the page you are looking for:
image2.png

If everything is fine with your browser, all images should load up with no problem. The page should look exactly like on the internet. I noticed that due to some javascript settings, some pages do not load all the images or some pages do not load at all, it most likely depends on the browser's settings because I tried to open same pages with different browser and they were working properly. If the images are not loading, you can find them in the `_files` folder, but most important is the information is unaffected and will load instantly.

Browsing through the pages like you would do with an offline website is not possible as all the pages are saved individually and do not contain the neccesary scripts to connect to each other offline. But the advantage of this archive is that you can use the `Search` function of your file manager and you will find wathever you are looking for instantly. In the following example I searched `moon` and these were the results.
search.png

Every single page in this archive is numbered and grouped in such way to maintain exactly the same order like on their website, so although the archive is relatively big, you won't get confused as the order is exactly the same like the original websites.

Some small pages are saved multiple times due to being linked in multiple places, but bigger categories which are linked in two or more places have only one main location and the alternative location(s) contain an image that will guide you to the respective file, like here:
1runes.png

Easiest is to use the `Search` function.

Any pages that are not working anymore have been recovered from the Internet Archive, so if I remember right, all websites are 100% complete.

I think the only website missing is Blacks for Satan, mainly because when I tried to enter it, it was saying that the website is being updated and was unavailable. There is also another website that hasn't been saved mainly because it was containing a lot of links to other JoS websites which are already downloaded.

Some small pages containing only the `Index` or the list of articles have not been saved, but in their place I put a simple image showing how the page was looking like, similar to this:
screenshot.png

I haven't downloaded the JoS Library myself, I put there an archive already given to us by HP. HoodedCobra, apparently containing 930 files.

I chose to remove the MP3 files from Exposing Christianity to keep the archive as fit as possible. Basically the memory they were taking is nearly as big as the archive itself, but I can upload them separately if you want them, just let me know. The MP3 files are good to listen at headphones when you are at work, although I wouldn't reccomend saving any SS data on your smartphones. I saved all the mp3 files from Exposing Christianity plus some mp3 sermons of Maxine about Christianity and Communism that I found on another JoS website. I will upload them separatelly if someone wants them. They are same numbered and grouped to maintain the same original order.

Other images to give you a hint about how the archive is organised:
main.png

The above is basically the main index page. All the other Websites are saved in the „7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE” folder.

image1.png

drgdfg.png

image3.png

program.png

meditationimages.png

Compressed archive is 911 MB
Unzipped archive is 1.4 GB

LINK:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA

It works even if is compressed but for the `Search` function to work properly, most likely you will have to extract/unzip it.
I will also update my signature with it to be easier to see. I hope you will like it :D

I do like it:)
Thanks for your hard work!

5Elements said:

JoSArchive\16. Meditations\3. POWER MEDITATIONS\1. Beginning\18. Opening the Chakras\0. OPENING THE SOUL MAIN PAGE

Can be downloaded from Opening the Soul 666

JoSArchive\16. Meditations\3. POWER MEDITATIONS\2. Intermediate\25. Satan's Magickal Squares\0. MAIN PAGE

Can be downloaded from Magickal/Kabalistic Squares: How to Correctly Use These

Hi thank you very much.
All i need now is space is a terabite of space

JoSArchive\17. Satanic Witchcraft
Can be downloaded from Satanic Witchcraft

JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\EXPOSING CHRISTIANITY\18. EXPOSING COMMUNISM - FIRST MENU
Is not missing. Can be found in the following folder. The easiest thing to do is just make a shortcut for the bottom folder and put it in the top folder.
JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\EXPOSING COMMUNISM THE TWIN AND REAL GOAL OF CHRISTIANITY

The following are missing images which I believe are important to the sermon.
JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\THE THIRD REICH AND CHRISTIANITY\8. The Third Reich Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity\The Third Reich_ Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity_files

Missing an image showing a page of the Third Reichs plans. Can be found here.
Against_Xianity.gif

JoSArchive\7. JoS WEBSITES ARCHIVE\THE THIRD REICH AND CHRISTIANITY\9. Third Reich_Fighting Against Christian Pedophilia\The Third Reich_ Working Relentlessly to Destroy Christianity_files

Missing black sun image. Can be downloaded here.
Black_Sun_666.gif

There are also a few broken url images leading to home pages and such. I decided not to list those as they
1. do not effect the sermons
2. are only there for use as a url, Since this is an offline archive there is no need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back