Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad stomach ache's

Cro666

About 3 years ago i frequently (about 3x a week) had bad stomach ache's, One thing that used to help somewhat was lay down on a hard surface for 2 hours or so and it would go away. I have gone to the doctor multiple times with this problem but they never were able to help me. This problem did go away tough.

Lately i've started to get those stomach ache's again but laying down on a hard surface doesn't help, I've had it 3 or so times in the last 2 months. Today it was quite bad, So much so that i tought that it could be the end of me. Sometimes showering helps me but this time it didnt.

I did contact my guardian demoness when this happend today, She immediately came and helped me, Not sure how she helpen me because soon afterwards i fell unconscious. When i woke up 30 mins or so later i felt quite good. I really wanted to say this, I seriously love Astaroth for everything she does for me, Even more proof that the gods really care.

I am not sure what is causing me to get these stomach ache's, Sometimes i get somewhat sick by just eating. Its mostly sugar that does this (at least i think so) so i gotta lay off the sugar. But i might have some underlying health problem and im not sure what it could be, Hence im asking for help here.

I'm not eating a well balanced diet, I kinda have somewhat of a unhealty diet. This might be a big problem as well and since there a million different diets im not sure what would be best for me, So could anyone share a healthy/balanced diet with me? I would really apreciate it :)

Cro666 said:
That sounds awful, I'm sorry that you are having this. Last year in my SR I had Moon opposite my AC, which caused me stomach problems that were quite unpleasant. It was never as bad as what you described though.

Did you try already to clean the area extensively with sun energies (eg. Raum or Surya)? That helped me a bit when I had those issues.

Unfortunately I cant give you health-advice as I'm no expert with those things. I hope Shannon, Centralforce, or other knowledgeable members will be able to share some good advice for you.

Cro666 said:
About 3 years ago i frequently (about 3x a week) had bad stomach ache's, One thing that used to help somewhat was lay down on a hard surface for 2 hours or so and it would go away. I have gone to the doctor multiple times with this problem but they never were able to help me. This problem did go away tough.

Lately i've started to get those stomach ache's again but laying down on a hard surface doesn't help, I've had it 3 or so times in the last 2 months. Today it was quite bad, So much so that i tought that it could be the end of me. Sometimes showering helps me but this time it didnt.

I did contact my guardian demoness when this happend today, She immediately came and helped me, Not sure how she helpen me because soon afterwards i fell unconscious. When i woke up 30 mins or so later i felt quite good. I really wanted to say this, I seriously love Astaroth for everything she does for me, Even more proof that the gods really care.

I am not sure what is causing me to get these stomach ache's, Sometimes i get somewhat sick by just eating. Its mostly sugar that does this (at least i think so) so i gotta lay off the sugar. But i might have some underlying health problem and im not sure what it could be, Hence im asking for help here.

I'm not eating a well balanced diet, I kinda have somewhat of a unhealty diet. This might be a big problem as well and since there a million different diets im not sure what would be best for me, So could anyone share a healthy/balanced diet with me? I would really apreciate it :)
You're gonna have to understand what is causing this, maybe stop eating a certain food then eat it to see what effects it does and stuff like that.

Shael said:
Cro666 said:
Did you try already to clean the area extensively with sun energies (eg. Raum or Surya)? That helped me a bit when I had those issues.
Funny that you should say that because Astaroth told me the same thing when i asked her for help. When i asked Astaroth for help i was a little bit panicky even tough i tried to stay calm it can be kinda hard to do that, But she told me to just relax, take a deep breath and hold it in for a little while. At the same time i should visualize a brilliant white/gold light around my stomach, And it did help somewhat but a little bit after that i blacked out (first time i ever blacked while being sick) and when i woke up i felt almost perfectly fine.

When the sun shines i do clean myself using the sun, I also breath in the sun energy to fill up on bioelectricity and strengthening my AOP. I frequently use the Raum rune to clean my self (about 10 minutes) but i havent done it today yet i will do that after the RTR, Its cloudy outside so i can't use the sun now :cry:. Anyways thank you for the help, And im sorry to hear that you too have/had problems with stomach pains.

Aquarius said:
You're gonna have to understand what is causing this, maybe stop eating a certain food then eat it to see what effects it does and stuff like that.

Exactly, I've been trying to figure that out but can't pinpoint the problem, when it used to happen 3 years ago i tried to stop with all kinds of things but it kept comming back no matter what i ate. Im thinking of stopping with eating nuts (rarely eat it anyway) and try to keep the sugar intake as low as possible, Especialy processed sugars. Im going to drink less cuz my water intake is 2 - 2.5l a day and preferably drink water instead of drinks containing sugars.

But like i said im thinking about a balanced diet, Cuz i know that i dont get my daily intake of vitamins etc. But again not sure what kind of diet would be best.

Do you get frontal headaches (forehead), nausea or phlegm congestion in the nose frequently?

Does this pain coincide with mental emotional upset?

Cro666 said:
Best diet is the TCM diet. Doesn't have to be exactly like this, but you can visualize a plate of food based off this. Should go without saying, but cut out all junk/processed foods. Your gut or stomach may be a bit damaged, hence why Astaroth was trying to energize the region. You need to see a TCM doctor for actual curative treatment, not a Jew-trained modern medicine doctor.

dietary-guidelines.png

Link: https://www.easterncurrents.ca/for-practitioners/practitioners%27-news/eastern-currents-news/2015/08/26/dietary-nutritional-guidelines-from-the-tcm-perspective

Centralforce666 said:
Do you get frontal headaches (forehead), nausea or phlegm congestion in the nose frequently?

Does this pain coincide with mental emotional upset?

Im sorry i did not know that you reacted to the post, I rarely have head ache's nowadays i used to have it often tough. Sometimes i do get somewhat of a headache when im working on my third eye, But as far as i know its not weird to feel some presure on your forehead while working on that.

About the phlegm.... Like in that the nose is blocked? If so yes most of the time one nostril is blocked sometimes both, But i do have a light form of hay fever so that might have something to do with it. Other than that i dont have problems with phlegm in the nose, mouth or throat.

(Noone of these problems were present at the time of being sick tough)

As far as i was aware i was not overly emotional or anything like that, Nor am i in everyday life. Overal i was cool headed, That said i was somewhat emotionaly upset.

I hope that i gave the answers you were looking for, Thank you for the help brother.

Blitzkreig said:
Best diet is the TCM diet. Doesn't have to be exactly like this, but you can visualize a plate of food based off this. Should go without saying, but cut out all junk/processed foods. Your gut or stomach may be a bit damaged, hence why Astaroth was trying to energize the region. You need to see a TCM doctor for actual curative treatment, not a Jew-trained modern medicine doctor.

Link: https://www.easterncurrents.ca/for-practitioners/practitioners%27-news/eastern-currents-news/2015/08/26/dietary-nutritional-guidelines-from-the-tcm-perspective

Thank you for this brother :D This should be very helpfull to me

Cro666 said:

What is your current status? I can give you some better advice now: Your earth element (spleen/stomach) was deficient, resulting in pain and the hay fever and phlegm, which is a job of the spleen to clear out. Implement these dietary guidelines, most of which should have been somewhere in the previous link. Don't drink much or any water during eating and a little after, if you can help it, especially not cold. Structure your meals with the biggest meal in the morning and lightest before bed, this corresponds with the strength of the digestive system at those times.

A weakened earth element wants a sweet taste to compensate, but if you go for something with Jew-sugar like high fructose corn syrup or processed white sugar, it will actually damage the earth element. Instead, eat orange/yellow foods such as sweet potato, corn, carrots, squash.

Last, but not least, spend some time (5-10 mins or as needed) massaging these acupressure points with your fingers or a tool every day. This will greatly aid the condition of the earth element organs and can halt any pain in its tracks:

Acupoints:
Stomach 36: Great point for stomach and spleen. Note the hand placement relative to the knee, which is the guide for finding the point. Additional Image.

Sp6, CV12, and ST37 will also help you. The article says ulcerative colitis, which you don't have, but those points are good for the digestive system regardless.

How-to Guide on Acupressure to answer basic questions you may have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back