Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

BlackSunRising666 said:
Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..

You will want to bind them to stop them from hurting you. First though, make a new thread. You cannot make threads under the "main" announcements page. You first should scroll down and enter the subforums, such as the "Joy of Satan 666" forum. Once you enter there, look to the top left of the screen, near the search bar, you will see a button that says "New Topic". From there, you can create your post. Please elaborate on your situation and hopefully you can get some good advice.

BlackSunRising666 said:
Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..

Its terrible what you have to go through. The Philippines is a very dangerous place in the Asian area and is deeply indoctrinated with the enemy programs. Be very careful with your faith and keeping it hidden from those around you and never ever trust anyone there regardless of what they may say to you. TRUST NO ONE. Lie if you must, but always remain hidden. Like a current in a river, allow themselves to believe you are one of them. Do not let it show as it is very dangerous there.

Keep a strong aura of protection and clean your aura frequently. Use a binding spell on people you interact with on a consistent basis that harm you. If its an emergency start as early as possible while avoiding the void moon. Vibrate ISA either 9, 40, 80, 88, 100, or 108 depending on how much you can handle while visualizing who you want to bind. The higher the reps the better but it depends on your strength and ability. Also the more people you try to bind at once the more the energy disperse so its better to work on one person at a time but if you truly need to then you can bind the whole group. Work on the spell for 40 days and keep it consistent.

The enemy has a strong grip on the Philippines people and they lost much of their connections to our Gods. As we perform the RTR we destroy the enemy influence and the enemy themselves but right now we are still at war.

Keep strong Brother, I too feel pain at what has become of our people not only in the Philippines but in all the places in Asia that are so heavily destroyed and corrupted. Much of South East Asia follows the abrahamic programs and is very third world like.

How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.

Aquarius said:
InnerMercury20 said:
What is the jewtrix?
Also, your image is inadeguate, this is not a weeb forum.

I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.

wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!

ValentineCHL said:
wow, this is so incredible, all the things what you do are just incredible, this page helps me very much for doing the RTR, now I'm doing it almost every day
HAIL SATAN!

For any serious advancement, workings are to be done daily. With rtr it is even more so important because it helps to get rid of our enemy. Without enemy we can advance with less effort. Yay!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work
I fixed this long ago, but the old version is still on satanslibrary.org and now here too. :roll:
The fixed version is here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

HP Hooded Cobra, if you have time, would you mind replacing the light Paintable Final RTR (the file on satanslibrary.org) with the fixed file linked above? If you compare the files, you'll see that the fix is just changing "height:7000px" to "height:10000px". (I also removed a stray "</p>" from a place toward the bottom.)
I received. Ill update everything ASAP.
No to be a nag, but I don't think it's been updated yet. Is it supposed to be? Or have you just been busy? :|

slyscorpion said:
How important is it to be exactly on time with this. Sometimes I started it 2-6 minutes later. I still feel it adds to the energy and is stronger though.
It should be fine.

slyscorpion said:
I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.

InnerMercury20 said:
I will express myself however I see fit. that being said, any pfp of mine will always going to represent an aspect of my self. if people don't like it or don't like me, good. I'm glad to know and I respect it.
Good for you! I like it, and totally agree with you. as long as it’s somewhat respectable, Individuality is important. :) :cool:

InnerMercury20 said:
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.

Shael said:
InnerMercury20 said:
I don't usually comment on these things, but just so you know, I think your picture looks nice and the previous one you had was neat, too.
I'm really happy with the new one it's way better, thank you c:

Shael said:
InnerMercury20 said:
Also, I like yours too honestly. I haven't seen that anime before but it looks cool.

ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:
I was told you can be up to 10-15 minutes late so don’t worry, I’m pretty sure it’s until someone finishes the RTR. Then the energy gate starts to close. This was confirmed by Corba so I’m 100% sure of this. Also if someone were to do a RTR spanning over 2h a new gate for the energy would open, this is because Satan has ultimate control over our energies.

I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.

slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I have seen you use the word Gate a few times I know unrelated to this thread but if you know the answer to this I would like to know.

What is a gate?

I saw this used in an older rtr as well. It stated in the affirmation "the gates of Satan are fully open" or something like that.

Does this mean like a portal. Last September around I was told by my Gaurian to do that old rtr into myself as well as each chakra asap as well as do munka to remove all connections and influences to the enemy. Cause I was being insanely attacked by entities to the point I couldn't even sleep. It dramatically reduced that by a lot right away. I realized that old rtr was the reverse of a Curse the an old infiltrator who I found out was Jew that I was talking to back in 2010 had me tie into by giving me some unfamiliar meditation. But anyways I remember there being something in that ritual about "open the gates of darkness" or something cant remember the full details as well.

I also did learn never to do any meditation I am not familiar with or ritual ever. I could not find any info anywhere online about what he had me do there were some weird symbols he said were runes as well. This was when I was pretty much just starting and really didn't know better sigh.

So I have to wonder what a gate is. The enemy and Satan apparently uses this as well.

I wanted to ask you about this since you seem to know.
It is simply a link to either positive or negative energy for example if you were to start the RTR then stop it for say an hour the whole time all the letters you haven’t crossed out and destroyed yet are negatively effecting you and building negative energy and thus more susceptible to curses The Jews throw at you. I did this for 15 minutes and When I returned Astaroth (my GD) told me not to do this because of the link also that it may close depending on if you were focused on it or not then you may as well restart.
Come to think of it, one probably shouldn’t be this with positive energy if they can help either (race awakening ritual) because the energy would stagnate and be less effective to the general pool of energy for that day though I’m sure the Gods could empower it before it effects the entire pool, we don’t really want to make more work for them.

So the “open the gates of darkness” would be referring to tying into the chaotic energies of the kikes being more effected by it and possibly being an energy source for their thought forms and greys. probably why you were so badly attacked.

it would be interesting if the site shows some sort of meter of total amount of "destroy" count or "performed" count by all SS since if it is implemented

im very interested to see about how many times RTR performed per day

Apprentice said:
The RSS Feed in the app gives me "Chain validation failed" message. What gives?

This is unfortunately a bug I have not yet figured out what is up with. I need like a month to look at it.

For the feed, you can try Feedly. It supports numerous feeds, is free, and is a great feeds app.

LuxDuellerIX said:
it would be interesting if the site shows some sort of meter of total amount of "destroy" count or "performed" count by all SS since if it is implemented

im very interested to see about how many times RTR performed per day

I know that would have been awesome, but this puts a fake competition air to the deed, which can have side issues.

Plus people trolling and showing huge fake numbers may motivate some but demotivate others. So this would be nice but no verification of real facts about it can have negative effects more than positive.

Syncing with other SS to do the Ritual is one of the best feelings ever, as it is. One can definitely feel one is never alone when one does an RTR anymore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is unfortunately a bug I have not yet figured out what is up with.
I just found it when testing out Secure Folder functionality on my Note (moving apps into protected, encrypted environment). The system also asked me to authorize access to two more sites in addition to the RSS feed. I don't remember the URLs, maybe they had the word 'verify' in them. I just deemed it worthy of reporting.
Thank you for your service.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
may motivate some but demotivate others.
Exactly. If I think about the numbers some members here claim to push... I can get demotivated very quickly if I let my thoughts run free. Due to my schedule and duties, I can only do so much.
But, this is not a pissing contest. Every fRTR done properly counts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syncing with other SS to do the Ritual is one of the best feelings ever, as it is. One can definitely feel one is never alone when one does an RTR anymore.

Sometimes the hebrew letters load slowly so that boosts morale even more so. :lol:

What do you think about a window of opportunity with colors…

i.e.

00:00:01
00:00:00
01:50:00
01:49:59
01:45:00
01:44:59

I also thought about the last Extra Ritual but, I didn't post… for those who want to test the energy in group…

i.e. Counter come

01:00:00

everybody do the Ritual 88/99(or other Extra Programmed Ritual)

HP HC?!

This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !

usman121 said:
This is so great i am immensely happy. Doing co-ordinated attack is so energizing it will lead to even more RTR thant . Thanks a lot !

This is a next level spam bot account.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ansuz.Oss said:
This is amazing HP! Thank you so much! Obviously my thanks goes too to the other brothers for the RTR tools! :twisted:

It's awesome indeed, also, I was inspired to see the tools other SS created, so this is to inspire back.

We are entering a whole new era for SS Spiritual warfare now.

Everytime all who fight, will know that other SS are fighting by their side. SS Warfare is now a literal battalion going for invasions all day long, in organized units.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Our victory is inevitable, Thank you my friend for your help in our victory.

Theserpentrises1666 said:
How can I do this if I don’t have a printer? Can I do the rtr on a cell phone? Lmk

Of course have you not been to the website with the timer. Just click on one of the tools do it on there then close the page.

Henu the Great said:
usman121 said:

Lol I’ve noticed that whenever there’s numbers in the name other that 666, most of the time it’s a bot/Kike :lol:

ChaosBringer666 said:
Henu the Great said:
usman121 said:

Lol I’ve noticed that whenever there’s numbers in the name other that 666, most of the time it’s a bot/Kike :lol:

There was a link at the end of that post, but mod it deleted when my message got approved. They must be under heavy workload since those messages get through.

Commander Cobra it will more Helpful for people like me Who lives in A 3rd World Country who dont have Access to pc Yet if you add that feature like Tor
app browser provides to save any page As PDF it will save time to save important sermons Through the app so our privacy Will be safe just an openion though :D even with this i can do RTR with other brothers n Sisters at the same time

From the places you won't expect we will rise Carrying the Flame of SatanicTruth in our eyes..!!

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL ASTHAROTH !!
HAIL THE GOD'S OF DAUT!!

Nikhil said:
Commander Cobra it will more Helpful for people like me Who lives in A 3rd World Country who dont have Access to pc Yet if you add that feature like Tor
app browser provides to save any page As PDF it will save time to save important sermons Through the app so our privacy Will be safe just an openion though :D even with this i can do RTR with other brothers n Sisters at the same time

From the places you won't expect we will rise Carrying the Flame of SatanicTruth in our eyes..!!

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL LILITH !!
HAIL ASTHAROTH !!
HAIL THE GOD'S OF DAUT!!
You can use a service like this one https://webtopdf.com/

You can also search "webpage to pdf" to find several other providers.

I am going to attempt the Final RTR using Satanic Telepatgic Communication to read Satan beneath Welcome.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Welcome.html

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?

slyscorpion said:
Theserpentrises1666 said:
How can I do this if I don’t have a printer? Can I do the rtr on a cell phone? Lmk

Of course have you not been to the website with the timer. Just click on one of the tools do it on there then close the page.

Yes I have now and I’ve been doing rtrs thanks to you and other members

InnerMercury20 said:
Shael said:
InnerMercury20 said:
I'm really happy with the new one it's way better, thank you c:
Very nice, My friend.

Blue_Turtle said:
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I tried accessing the RTR site on my phone but when it gets to the alphabet section, I'm unable to scroll down the page because my phone would interpret my finger sliding gesture as an attempt to blot out the letters. Does anyone knows how to solve this pls?
You need to use 2 fingers instead of one on the paintable page. If you read the instructions you'd have seen this mentioned.

On my end, the list of planetary things isnt working. its been like this since last week, maybe longer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back