Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Elements ( questioning my experience)

Apprentice said:
Long time no write, brother. Bet you already thought I forgot :lol:

Truth be told.. lol no, but I knew that with all this 'change' going on you were probably busy taking care of your family.

I'm going to have my shifts cut in half from next week (suppliers don't resupply as much or as quickly as well) so I'm thinking "alright, I'm gonna smash meditations and RTRs" but there is also a lot of work to be done in the house, so I'll have make sure I'm using every hour available to do all that we must do. RTRs, I just doubled my effort and I'm going to triple it soon, I feel my effort is either paying off. Somehow got news from Zeus, felt Air Element easily and it was great, and I managed to work out my Guardian Demon's name (already have known for about a year but I was postponing accepting it out of stupidity. Not anymore).

Try getting a good routine out for yourself and make sure you keep up. Timing is everything sometimes, just make sure you ALSO get some little daily time off of EVERYTHING because the mind needs to breathe peace, other than sleep of course.

Pain the joints after invoking Earth? It finally caught up with you too, it seems. I've done something similar (very stupid): I forced the Cobra stance in Yoga and added an extra Earth push to myself. The reason is that I always felt some kind of 'knot' in the lumbar part of my back and I wanted to do something to get rid of it. The result was two weeks of waking in a slightly odd way, impossibility to lay in bed on my stomach without feeling stars moving in the lower back and just now I'm noticing it's lessening in pain while it, however, still bothers me after I've been too stiff in any rigid stance. Serves me right for pushing Earth.
Which, however, DOES lead me again to the conclusion that the lacking Element is actually the one we're the least ready to face, not the one we have too much of. I don't know for sure, but the official theory that states you should hit someone with his/her dominant Element, to overimbalance such Element and cause some kind of damage, just doesn't add up to me.
To give you a stupid example: in videogames you don't fight a fire monster by using fire spells. You use the opposite, ice spells, to which the monster is unprepared and weak. This might be stupid videogame logic but I think it works also in reality. Mainly because I've been using and absorbing great quantities of Air and the result is that I feel fucking great. I've been learning about myself, getting more confident, almost voluntarily summoned visions and met another Goddess after an RTR (don't know the name, I assumed it MIGHT as well be a female version of Zeus, don't ask why He would show up in female form, but the white toga and the aura were so electric I couldn't think of anyone else at the time). All in all, Air has been awesome, and I don't feel the slightest problem from it.
(I wrote a topic on Air lately, things are becoming clearer and I'm discovering things.)

Glad that your Void comes easier, but I don't know how much the Elements you used may be responsible for your improvement or changed you that much. I think Void comes well only when you decide it's going to work well. Sometimes I can't help but think I'm just wasting my time using it, and I accomplish nothing. Other times I know I'm only steps away from accomplishing and that's enough to let me close the distance and summon visions or sometimes thoughts that explain visually the answer I'm looking for.

The Elements (in my opinion at least) have a supporting effect. If you find Earth makes you calm and help you calm the mind and slow down the thoughts in order to enter a good trance state perhaps, go with it. Fire, I wouldn't rely on it. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing for a lot of things, but in my experience it's very short lived. You feel great today, tomorrow you want to change Element because it disappoints you with its inconstant effect. Maybe this can't be said for Fire dominant people, but I can't speak for them, I feel great only with Air really. Tried them all for years, this is what I believe now.

As for your enemy awaiting punishment, I'm assuming you're going for the kill, so the common knowledge of the Elements demands that I answer point out that Fire is probably the most effective for that goal. That said, I have tried doing this with Fire on somehow who threatened my family and let's just say that I hope I didn't royally disappoint the Goddess that was trying to help me learn to use my murderous side. To use Fire you have to become very close to it, without burning yourself and without exhausting your own willpower in putting into action your purpose.
Another source (on the gentilenation website) mentions Earth as the Element for death, stating Death is the one that slows down to a halt the enemies heart. I like the concept, but the story is again the same. Unless you can stand Earth with no problem and keep it up until the working has been successful, it's not going to be a very ideal path. And Water, there's those that mention cryokinesis like it's something so easy to succeed at, but I personally couldn't stand the cold lol, no matter how many times I tried it.

This is probably where you need to read my other topic on Air, and especially the great answers given by GhostintheMachine and Stormblood, who gave very valid and insightful examples of how to use Air as an offensive Element.

Other than the Elements, there's the Death spell in the Sorcery page of the JoS but it deals with grey aura I think, and it's not something that I feel I've had great experience or success with, so it's not my first choice.
Do add affirmation though, I'm finding they have more power than we give them credit. Remember what we said about the "console command" in reality? Something like that. It can still be considered pretty advanced, in a way, but I think the result will vary according to the intensity of one's aura and willpower mostly.

"Now, Apprentice, choose your weapon" ...ok, sorry, had to say it at some point. :p

I'm always taking care of myself, the only things that disturb me are people's stupidity and the ignorance of those who blindly follow orders, without thinking. Do take care of yourself too, Brother, and get some rest. We all need it in this period, just enough not to overdo too much.

We basically hijacked the other thread, so I came back here.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
When I give up a bad behaviour that's making me slow down even more I suddenly find a very clear message 'advertising' that bad behaviour so it'll make me want to continue, or at least make it VERY hard to keep my focus on my decision to get rid of it for good. This has happened from a particular scene in a movie that was on TV the moment I switched the channel for someone else, to stuff like my ex deciding to tell me something that enforced the self destructive thoughts the exact day I had decided to never even think about anything self destructive again.
I've had my share of such relapses. Mainly related to cigarettes and general alcohol consumption. Finally I just reached a point that made me realize something. I realized that my previous decisions (to quit something, for example) had been shallow.

The thing I find most sad about this is that I 'feel' Greys more present than our Gods, almost like Greys are neighbors and our Gods live in a country with very bad internet so we can only Skype one second every who knows how long.
And no, aura protection won't help against this. It's definitely good for health and safety as I do it everyday more than once but thoughts and negated contact with Demons are still a valid enough weapon that works against me. I'm trying to focus on things (like the Runes) that represent a serious threat to the church since always, hoping it'll somehow make the difference.
Here, the ability of tuning out comes in handy. This comes with time and practice, I suppose.

Years after that, I realized I don't breathe like most people, and I only need tiny baby breaths for basic bodily functions. With physical effort (like after a run, as I don't normally jog or run during the day) I need to intake maybe 20 large breaths to calm myself down to almost normality.
It feels like you are writing about me, brother. I take baby breaths of air whenever I'm concentrating on something and even driving. I feel I'm getting slightly anxious behind the wheel so I try to take long, slow drags. People around me tell me that I snore at night and that I have shallow breathing which often stops completely during sleep. I'm having this symptom checked soon. Also, I don't remember feeling refreshed when waking up. Since childhood. Like never! And since basic school, whenever I'm in a crowded room listening to a teacher or speaker, I feel like I'm gonna nod off. I really have to struggle to keep myself awake. It may obviously be caused by oxygen content running low in the room (and alas in my blood).

I can feel you're clearly not valuing yourself and your efforts very much, may be the work, stress, all this crap pulled on us in this period, but don't lower your expectations of yourself by any means.
It's actually quite easy to do if you aren't evolved enough to have bi-directional communication with the Powers of Hell. And some grey influences every now and then don't make it easier either. Actually it got better after I became strong enough to hold my position, tell them to F off and tune out. Gotta have faith and keep on grinding.

I am not yet nearly as good as I thought I would eventually get by time time I reached this age
Yup. Many times I get the feeling that I've missed the train. But then again, Father Satan is big on patience.

and I know very well how easy it can be to feel discouraged when we have people like HPs HoodedCobra and Maxine, who are marvelous and powerful
Exactly. I must admit I had some quite high hopes after reading many materials about meditation and opening the chakras on JoS because I didn't take into account that some people are infinitely more sensitive than me. On the SS path, everyone has a vastly different starting point.

BUT I am in no way giving up on my own evolution, or even thinking I won't get better.
That's the spirit! Keep it up, brother. HEIL SATAN

Apprentice said:
I've had my share of such relapses. Mainly related to cigarettes and general alcohol consumption. Finally I just reached a point that made me realize something. I realized that my previous decisions (to quit something, for example) had been shallow.

Luckily I have no chemical 'needs', like drugs or alcohol. I've been trying to clean up my eating and drinking schedule as well for a while, so physically I don't feel like I submit to any substance and I'm super healthy. The 'submissive' part I referred to (much as it may sound stupid) is a sexual fetish that held my mind into 'ultimate submission' mode for as long as I can recall. You know how we all have some 'thing' that we think about intensely when we want (or need) to be immediately aroused? Whether it is for sex performance or because we want to orgasm before meditating and limiting our distractions afterwards? That 'thing' I think about is basically the core of submission itself (long story short, mate: I have a shrinking fantasy, arousal comes from giant women, since I was like 7). This is what is called 'paraphilia' in modern psychological terms, or 'macrophilia' to be exact, getting arousal from giant things (in my case simply women) BECAUSE it's like a power trip.. only reversed. It basically means getting aroused by losing all the power.
I think no more words are needed to caption my 'huge' (haha) ordeal here. By being like this, I feel I betray the Gods' trust, Satan's project to get us evolved into gods, and the Gods only know how many times I tried to reverse this or nullify this 'spell' on me, failing. In the end, it's always the thing that gets me the most. I feel this is also why I have been failing at attracting my succubus, she knows I have an urge that is more like a sci-fi nightmare or something, and this makes it even harder for me to be attracted to her or longing for some normal sex relationship. Someone said "everything in this world is about sex, but sex. Sex is about power". Couldn't agree more there.

I feel that until I have fixed my freaking mind, OR found a way to evolve by fully embracing this fantasy as well, figuring it not to be a bad thing, I will be stuck. To be completely honest with you, the only thing that makes me want to evolve is my sense of justice in restoring our Gods' old rulership of this Planet (the Planet and the animals deserve them to be here), and my strong sense of vengence against all those that ruined it and us with it, the monsters called jews. My true, only power trip is the thought of wiping the jews out of existence and having Satan smiling. ('Power trip' much, right?)

So, yeah, I'm pretty fucked in the head, Brother. Still trying to fix this.. I think we truly never 'give up' on a fantasy or a habit.. we just take up a new one that feels much stronger and makes the first one seem like a waste of time. I'm slowly getting there somehow, I just need to make all the ends meet. See? You don't need alcohol or drugs to feel completely fucked up.

Here, the ability of tuning out comes in handy. This comes with time and practice, I suppose.

Exactly. And it's so much harder than expected. I think I need new here. Something that will work without me straining so much to accomplish something.

It feels like you are writing about me, brother. I take baby breaths of air whenever I'm concentrating on something and even driving. I feel I'm getting slightly anxious behind the wheel so I try to take long, slow drags. People around me tell me that I snore at night and that I have shallow breathing which often stops completely during sleep. I'm having this symptom checked soon. Also, I don't remember feeling refreshed when waking up. Since childhood. Like never!

Same again. I usually feel more tired after sleep then before going to sleep, the only benefit being the "sleeping bar" not flashing red urging me to bed. Sometimes I had to work in the morning at 5am and I stayed up until like 1am, slept very little, up in three hours, and I worked 8 hours with little fatigue or loss of concentration. It's like I recover by being active, not passively laying in bed. This, I think, also explains why I have such troubles relaxing to even try astral projecting. Before separation techniques I need relaxation techniques. I'm always tense like a violin string.
True enough... I have witnessed the most unexpected effects, like visions and nearly astral projecting, the few times I have been able to force relaxation in a more complete way, usually by merging white light in my body slowly, like water being poured inside a recipient. That seems to work, but it's still not quick or easy for me.

Gotta have faith and keep on grinding.

That's the thing.. I just believe the greys don't respect your level of grinding and they raise the bar a lot every time. It's harder and harder. Even RTRs used to feel much more powerful, not I barely feel them. Maybe I'm getting stronger, eh... who knows. Maybe I'm just being extra pessimistic here.

Father Satan is big on patience.

I feel like I'm really testing his limit sometimes.

On the SS path, everyone has a vastly different starting point.

That's another something that really doesn't help me understand. I've had way more than enough proof I'm pretty powerful. The 'fish thing' (read again my our other super long thread if you forgot) being the strongest magick I've ever done, the weather, the wind, the healing, and all the people who couldn't bear my energy if I concentrated any harder.. all that shit telling me I can definitely pack a punch. So I can't even think that I was weak in a precious life and can't do anything because I never did it before. My best guess is that I'm more like a 'rough' force, untamed but with great power.. and I guess that means all I really have to do is master my own mind (piece of cake, right? :p ). It's only the hardest thing I can think of.

That's the spirit! Keep it up, brother. HEIL SATAN

Ever get the feel like you're a rough diamond that needs a lot of cutting (off of shit you don't really need) and shaping (into what you're truly supposed to become to shine bright.. or reflect the light of the sun)? That's a lot like I feel. Well, enough self commiserating lol. This has got to be the most depressing shit I've ever written. Let's fix that with meditation and some good power metal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I just wanted to mention that flame meditation is like a simpler version of void meditation, as long as you aren’t thinking of anything. Since you seem to occasionally struggle with void (like I do) perhaps this could help.

Also how much air is in your chart? I ask because abundance in air makes one very scatter brained, (hard to focus on one thing)
Just as well I’m not sure if the ascendant, Midheaven and minor planets ( Chiron, moon nodes, fortune and the Black moon Lilith) count as an element I say this because that particular website counts the north node and Chiron And the AC/MC making my elements 5F, 4A, 3W and 2E... But when I looked at the website Aldrick recommended it showed my elements as
4A, 3F, 2E, 1W see what I mean big difference, also proving I am indeed even more scatter brained than what I previously thought. So I do think this is correct considering my own tendencies.

Oh and I love that picture too forgot to say last time, very impressive :p

Have a great week Nemo,

ChaosBringer666 said:

I just wanted to mention that flame meditation is like a simpler version of void meditation, as long as you aren’t thinking of anything. Since you seem to occasionally struggle with void (like I do) perhaps this could help.

Also how much air is in your chart? I ask because abundance in air makes one very scatter brained, (hard to focus on one thing)
Just as well I’m not sure if the ascendant, Midheaven and minor planets ( Chiron, moon nodes, fortune and the Black moon Lilith) count as an element I say this because that particular website counts the north node and Chiron And the AC/MC making my elements 5F, 4A, 3W and 2E... But when I looked at the website Aldrick recommended it showed my elements as
4A, 3F, 2E, 1W see what I mean big difference, also proving I am indeed even more scatter brained than what I previously thought. So I do think this is correct considering my own tendencies.

Have a great week Nemo,

I know that meditation as substitute for the Void but I guess I always thought of the closed eyes Void as the best one to master one's mind.. also because I never had a vision with my eyes open, only when they're closed and I feel I can better enter the "possible trance one gets with the eyes closed" sort of thing. Lately, I HAVE done something similar though, but with the Sun, staring at a beautiful sunset as I LOVE the fire colors, the yellow, strong Savannah kind orange, it's kinda entrancing and the Sun isn't as strong as in the middle of the day so I don't get blinded or anything. Actually, last time I did or the time before that, I had this moment with the Sun and it made me think of Haures.. how She was the first Goddess I ever spoke with (even if so very briefly) and how I felt so close to Her somehow.. resolute, dangerous, diligent, beautiful.. it made me feel like I belong with Her much more than I do with Leraje (whom I think was the first Goddess I ever saw and that I consider my Guardian too.. or one of them, if I have more Guardians, or more Demons I'm really close to since another life). Lots of questions coming up, then, but one thing is for sure. I find Haures to be the most amazing Demoness, and I feel some kind of shame in thinking I have overlooked something very very important for all these years, losing myself into theory and unimportant things, prioritizing something less vital to me. I guess sometimes we forget how signs from our Gods reach us for a reason, and how nothing is coincidence.

As for the websites and planets displayed, someone here told me not to care about the Chiron and the True Node or the AC and MC as they are not planets. There's 10 you should care about, the Sun and Moon and the other 8 planets (there's 9 in our System but we don't have 'Earth' in the chart).
And you're right, I have 4A, 3F, 3W, and ZERO E. Which I think is a combination that would make anyone VERY scatter brained! XD I think in the end we solve this imbalance by absorbing either the lacking element or simply absorb and work a lot with the Akasha, having all the elements in it, it's sure to balance everything in time. PS. I don't really share the concept that you use someone's dominant element against them in magick, but the lacking one. I have absorbed absurd quantities of Air and it did me nothing bad. I have some "Air abilities" (weather manipulation and astral sense of scent, and good physical sense of scent too) so I guess that only makes sense, BUT I found that Earth can make me dizzy, feeling overwhelmed and generally uncomfortable, also I have had Earth 'press me down' with a lot of gravity force years ago and I had VERY sore muscles for two weeks.. reminding me never to underestimate Earth again.
After years I have tried that again to test myself but didn't go all out and it still made my back hurt.. you no fuck with Earth man. :p

Anyway, yeah, since there's 10 planets to consider in the chart (4A, 3F, 2E, 1W) that makes you the proud... winner.. of another... scatter brained focus!!!! XD Guess that's how you find it hard to focus too, mate.. a little hint I did find very useful sometime, to the point of leading to a vision:
Try focusing on the sound of your slow breathing. Close your eyes, don't use any breathing techniques from the JoS (unless you're already pretty confident and familiar with them), sit comfortably with your spine as straight as you can (but relaxed, don't strain) and breath slowly.. NOT to the point where you gasp for air like a Nemo out of water lol. Just breath slow, fill your lungs without straining, exhale. Repeat. Listen to yourself breathing, focus on the sound the air entering and exiting you. There's nothing else but that sound. When your mind is relaxed enough and you may feel like dozing off a bit, try counting numbers, mentally. It doesn't have to be one number for breath, just slowly mentally count numbers. This will make your attention 'unscatter' and give power to your astral attention. I saw a Goddess this way and wasn't even expecting Her (didn't ask for the name, I think it might have been Furfur but I'm not sure to this day).

We Air people (FROM THE AVATAR lol .. :p nah..) need to learn how to let go of errant thoughts. I can start thinking of one thing, and in one minute I'll have thought of another 10 or 20 and got somewhere completely different in my head. This is what we want to learn to avoid. You know when you dream and you have no power over anything, the world just leads you wherever it will be? Sometimes my mind feels the same, I start focusing and the moment after I'm somewhere else, thinking of something completely unrelated. In Spiritual Satanism this is a huge problem, so you and I my friend need to both 'Earthen up' and build solid, unweavering, fucking Willpower.

I have had good periods in which my focus was easier to tune, but it doesn't last very long. Runes, RTRs, special meditations.. nothing seems to work for that. In the end it's YOU vs YOUR BRAIN. You are in control, not errand thoughts. Fuck thoughts. Pick something you like, a shape, an image, a song, and play it in your head until you feel like you made that shit in the first place. Errand thoughts come up? Mentally say "FUCK YOU!" and bring your attention back. You'll get there, mate. Nemo guarantees it.

And thanks lol, I haven't drawn anything in a while, I'm trying to learn about 3d comics and making some money if possible. It's another great way to let your creativity run loose like a dog in a field.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I feel that until I have fixed my freaking mind, OR found a way to evolve by fully embracing this fantasy as well, figuring it not to be a bad thing, I will be stuck.
Many people have fetishes, I guess. Me included. According to the description of yours, I don't see it being worth losing sleep over. If you'd like to get rid of it, I'd suggest a Munka working perhaps?

So, yeah, I'm pretty fucked in the head, Brother. Still trying to fix this..
You tell me. For a long time I felt like slowly but gradually losing it. It may be that this is an enemy interference and nothing else. Those grey fucktards are said to have ineffable mind power. We OTOH were raised and schooled as cattle.

You don't need alcohol or drugs to feel completely fucked up.
Nope. Even when I was pretty heavily intoxicated (alcohol), I could still feel that something is not right. It can drive one mad, like a splinter in your brain.

Something that will work without me straining so much to accomplish something.
Don't get trapped. Tuning out can be accomplished much easier. For example, go out and work on your garden, trying to void your mind.

It's like I recover by being active, not passively laying in bed.
This is what I recently discovered. When I had days I didn't have to do any mandatory operations, I usually sat behind my PC, reading stuff, just chilling, watching videos. I was tired when I woke up, I was even more tired after several hours spent on the computer. I couldn't accomplish jack shit. Bad sleep, possible apnea, confirmed low blood pressure... I'm gonna see a doc about this very soon.
Approx. two months back I undertook quite a big project, building something from scratch. I just MAKE myself get up and go to work after breakfast. So far, the project is a real success and I feel so much better.
This is gonna be weird and awkward. This one day I felt like total shit. I had not slept well for weeks. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I was wondering about the situation and where to get help from when suddenly a very clear image appeared in my mind. An image I had seen at a shop. Tobacco-free nicotine pouches. As a last resort, I decided to buy a box and try it. The way this image appeared was most unusual. Well, for me, this is kinda like a miracle. My mind is calm and sharp, I feel great, sleep is so much better and I'm able to work like there is no tomorrow when I need to. I don't know what this substance exactly does or helps or replaces in my case. It may well be that the childhood vaccinations messed up something inside me and I have to deal with this shit for the rest of my earthly life or until I learn to undo what was done.

I just believe the greys don't respect your level of grinding and they raise the bar a lot every time. It's harder and harder. Even RTRs used to feel much more powerful, not I barely feel them. Maybe I'm getting stronger, eh... who knows. Maybe I'm just being extra pessimistic here.
I think you are getting accustomed to the energy and the novelty wears off. As for the greys, they can go fuck themselves. Despite all their efforts, I'm still here, alive and kicking. And so are you.

Ever get the feel like you're a rough diamond that needs a lot of cutting (off of shit you don't really need) and shaping (into what you're truly supposed to become to shine bright.. or reflect the light of the sun)?
I've always felt myself like a fool whose abilities have been corked up. Now, thanks to finding JoS, I have all I need to uncork them. Just need more free time.

some good power metal
You mean music? Gimme some examples. For some weird reason I started listening to old funk and jazz.

Take care, Brother.
HEIL SATAN

Apprentice said:
Many people have fetishes, I guess. Me included. According to the description of yours, I don't see it being worth losing sleep over. If you'd like to get rid of it, I'd suggest a Munka working perhaps?

From what I came to realize, most people don't really 'give up' on something unless they can get something else as a less self destructive substitute of equal or superior power. Meaning, I don't think I have this fetish for nothing, I think I've been realizing how things work at a mental/energy level so that a person may improve themselves willingly without necessarily thinking they're damaged or something.
In my case, I know my fetish has everything to do with a power trip, only inversed. Which made me time and time again realize if I 'need' to feel incredibly helpless and weak, it most definitely must mean I'm actually all but those things.
In the end, I have to fully embrace myself, and over the last few days (I have postponed writing you back, sorry, needed to figure myself out a bit more) I have realized Haures actually wants me to become deadly and strong. Which means, having nothing to do with 'inverse power trip fetishes'. I've been meditating while looking at the sunset. Somehow, looking at the Sun 'diminishing' in power has made me feel like I need to be stronger, to protect it, if that makes sense. I though of the Sun as Satan or one of our beloved Gods and wanted to fight for them, because I feel that's the right thing to do. At that moment, my fetish was completely gone, I had zero desire to feel helpless or submissive, my sense of justice was the only thing that felt strong. I wanted to fight for the Gods and for the animals, for those that can't protect themselves against invaders. And at that moment, I felt Haures was watching me. Or at least 'being aware' that I was coming to my senses, and to myself.

When I was younger and fully embraced the beauty and expressiveness of martial arts, sometimes I felt this absurd 'urge' to win, to fight harder, it would take so much from me I would feel it in my Solar chakra (now that I can name the part I felt), and it's very much the STRONGEST thing I ever felt directly from emotion, like an emotional response dictated by my sense of justice in wanting to use something like martial arts to defend those that needed protection and were righteous and innocent.
Compared to that feeling, my fetish sucks ass. Sure, it won't lead me to an orgasm in record times (useful to relax before meditation and bathing my chakras with the energy), but it's somehow stronger. I don't know how else to explain it, it's 'the strongest feeling' I've ever felt. I assume it might be a common thing among us SS, maybe that's the energy I should really focus on. Maybe it was my Solar chakra activating as a child? If it was it DID feel incredible.

By the way, the latest sign I got is '12 petals', so Heart Chakra. I'm going to use Fire element to stimulate it (not the heart, don't worry.. using Fire on chakras is fine of course). I feel like this could be a next step in connecting the male and female parts, so it only makes sense.

You tell me. For a long time I felt like slowly but gradually losing it. It may be that this is an enemy interference and nothing else. Those grey fucktards are said to have ineffable mind power. We OTOH were raised and schooled as cattle.

I felt them again, they just love to give me bad thoughts and bad ideas... which I am assuming means they see me as a bigger threat than I was, how stupid they can be for a 'superior' race lol. I can't wait till I'm good enough to just burn them alive. For now I just did a particular fierce RTR after. A Brother of mine once said "..it probably means they want me to do more RTRs". :p

You don't need alcohol or drugs to feel completely fucked up.
Nope. Even when I was pretty heavily intoxicated (alcohol), I could still feel that something is not right. It can drive one mad, like a splinter in your brain.

Don't get trapped. Tuning out can be accomplished much easier. For example, go out and work on your garden, trying to void your mind.

Yeah, I need to work more on that. Mastering the mind has GOT to be the hardest thing to do in the universe.

Approx. two months back I undertook quite a big project, building something from scratch. I just MAKE myself get up and go to work after breakfast. So far, the project is a real success and I feel so much better.
This is gonna be weird and awkward. This one day I felt like total shit. I had not slept well for weeks. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I was wondering about the situation and where to get help from when suddenly a very clear image appeared in my mind. An image I had seen at a shop. Tobacco-free nicotine pouches. As a last resort, I decided to buy a box and try it. The way this image appeared was most unusual. Well, for me, this is kinda like a miracle. My mind is calm and sharp, I feel great, sleep is so much better and I'm able to work like there is no tomorrow when I need to. I don't know what this substance exactly does or helps or replaces in my case. It may well be that the childhood vaccinations messed up something inside me and I have to deal with this shit for the rest of my earthly life or until I learn to undo what was done.

If those pouches work and you don't have the urge to smoke anymore that pretty much confirms what I said about one fetish/habit overwhelming another I guess. Maybe the Gods knew it would take too much for you not to crave something that would destroy your body and in order to give you a quick way out of this shitty habit they suggested this (temporary) solution so you could think properly and calm your mind and meditate without feeling overwhelmed by something completely unnecessary. My guess is that in the end, when you've accomplished enough steps on your own and can use energy with discreet ability and have opened yourself up to the astral at a good enough level, you'll be able to just dump whatever chemical release you feel helps now, as you'll be able to fix yourself changing your body in something closer to a god, and will feel great realizing and knowing you don't NEED anything else other than all your Soul provides.

I just believe the greys don't respect your level of grinding and they raise the bar a lot every time. It's harder and harder. Even RTRs used to feel much more powerful, not I barely feel them. Maybe I'm getting stronger, eh... who knows. Maybe I'm just being extra pessimistic here.
I think you are getting accustomed to the energy and the novelty wears off. As for the greys, they can go fuck themselves. Despite all their efforts, I'm still here, alive and kicking. And so are you.

Absolutely correct. It's just a little disappointing (as you know I, like you, have had tremendous trouble feeling anything for so long) since I had really started feeling RTRs and Runes, not to feel them anymore because I may have accustomed myself to the energy and maybe grew some in the process. Never mind that now though, I feel like this is a good time to work on feeling my chakras and flooding them with energy, namely Fire. I don't know why Fire. It just feels right. Water would slow me down, Earth feels strong but too different than Air which I'm used to and Air.. perhaps Air as well. This one time, last month, I focused on my breathing and absorbing Air slowly, and my third eye started to PHYSICALLY throb. I never felt something like that before. So I guess I will start with Air to clear myself and sensitize myself, then.. Fire things up. I just love Fire.

I've always felt myself like a fool whose abilities have been corked up. Now, thanks to finding JoS, I have all I need to uncork them. Just need more free time.

I know, same here. Just don't make the mistake of thinking (again and again) that 'more time' will do the trick if something don't work fast enough. In my very personal opinion at least, doing more of the same just won't help. I had to join this forum after years of tries just to find a few information on things I hadn't tried, and when I finally did, I DID feel. Maybe we Air people pick up things more easily and need to change our routine and training schedule if we don't feel something quickly enough, then later after we do feel we can come back to the previous tasks and training and will succeed at them because we managed to transform ourselves enough?

some good power metal
You mean music? Gimme some examples. For some weird reason I started listening to old funk and jazz.

Yeah, I mean as in metal music. :) Often helps, unless I need quiet and silence to Void meditate and ban thoughts. There's various types (too many to remember) of metal.. "Nu", "Trash", "Death", "Power", "Epic".. depending on what vibe you're into you can try a few and see what you feel. I don't know what these definitions really mean, I know I tend to favor "Nu Metal" because the sound feels powerful enough and causes some kind of emotional reaction that others don't. I always felt music could very easily be used in magick to power one up and kinda 'resonate' with the music, almost feeding off of it somehow.. one of those definitely strong emotional Solar chakra feelings I told you about in this reply were actually triggered by a song called "The Man Without Fear" (Daredevil's OST). There was this 'vibe' that took me entirely, I felt my aura expanding like a powerful wave.

It's your own emotions driving your energy in the end, not 'the music' as a tool, but as a vector for driving your emotions out and for you to bind them to a task.. I find it very effective. Think of it as 'a drug that's not chemical and has no side effects but that people normally don't know how to use and that is actually a stepping stone to reach higher in a magickal working', if that makes any sense.

Again, this is my personal understanding of how this works. Other music I find particularly strong... MORE than metal... is classical. Mussorgsky (Night on Bald Mountain, Baba Yaga, etc) is a fucking great composer, Rossini (The Storm part 2), and the commonly known "V for Vendetta music" Overture 1412 finale from Tschaikovsky... if one usually feels apathetic and emotionless, let them listen to these at loud volume (headphones on loud mate) and see if they don't cry or scream in delight. ;)

Take care!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sorry for the long wait, bruh. Life can be phukken hectic.

Which made me time and time again realize if I 'need' to feel incredibly helpless and weak, it most definitely must mean I'm actually all but those things.
One has to contemplate, realize things and transcend ones self, I guess. This is evolution. Then you also have to remember that some things in life are just for pleasure. Just don't be too hard on yourself.

Just don't make the mistake of thinking (again and again) that 'more time' will do the trick if something don't work fast enough.
What I meant is that currently I can't find enough time in my days to even do regular yoga and breathing excercises. I know that the results will come when the time and/or conditions are right and I'm ready, not sooner, not later.
ATM I can manage warfare and other essentials like AC+AoP and some personal workings every now and then. In addition to work and general housekeeping you also need some downtime, doing nothing, just contemplating and feeling things, events and ideas.
Current offensive/group effort is an exception, I just HAVE TO go all-in on that one.

Maybe we Air people pick up things more easily and need to change our routine and training schedule if we don't feel something quickly enough, then later after we do feel we can come back to the previous tasks and training and will succeed at them because we managed to transform ourselves enough?
Someone said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of madness. I'm even not sure ATM, bro. Sometimes it seems to me that I can discover more by feeling, words are just distracting.

It's your own emotions driving your energy in the end, not 'the music' as a tool, but as a vector for driving your emotions out and for you to bind them to a task.
I like to think that the music is sort of like a canvas you paint your picture on with your energies.

A Brother of mine once said "..it probably means they want me to do more RTRs".
Awww. Thanks :D LOL.

I felt them again, they just love to give me bad thoughts and bad ideas... which I am assuming means they see me as a bigger threat than I was
Do you perform Returning Curses regularly? I've noticed that the generic Aura Cleaning does nothing against them planting negative thoughts/feelings inside your mind. In my case they just go out of their way to make me feel like shit, fed up and hopeless. Some time ago they tried to scheme me with "JoS is not real, just some gibberish. How can you trust these people if they even are humans?". So I told them to go fuck themselves and pulled yet another double RTR on them, followed by Returning Curses.

I don't know why Fire. It just feels right. Water would slow me down, Earth feels strong but too different than Air which I'm used to and Air.. perhaps Air as well.
Undoubtedly, Fire has so far been the best experience. Haven't tried Air yet. Perhaps it is time? Earth was heavy but grounding. I'm yet to try Water because it can trigger depression. Experimenting with individual Elements is highly educational but when I last experimented with them I felt that I should start to inhale Quintessence regularly to evolve myself as a whole.

Take good care of yourself.
Heil Satan

Apprentice said:
Sorry for the long wait, bruh. Life can be phukken hectic.

One has to contemplate, realize things and transcend ones self, I guess. This is evolution. Then you also have to remember that some things in life are just for pleasure. Just don't be too hard on yourself.

No worries, Brother. Plus, I have seen less activity in the forum right now that we're all doing the group effort with rituals, it's not like we have a lot of spare time to just chat.

About that fantasy of mine, I'm observing moments in which I can clearly see what this all is. To put it shortly, I asked Father Satan to help me get rid of it or at least making it an extra option and manageable, and during meditation (Void but while vibrating Runes) I finally started having a bunch of visions. Mostly it's what I assume people sometimes call "spiritual geometry" (shapes and spirals resembling the DNA double helix, mostly, and parts that look like partial Demonic sigils), but it's a clear message that tells me I'm binding my own astral vision by flooding my mind with unnecessary stuff. Stuff which ONLY has a purpose to quickly lead me to orgasm (which at the end of the day IS a good thing as we use it and it's highly Satanic). So, once again, trusting Father and taking a renewed 'leap of faith' about this too has proved invaluable.

And about that.. I know you have family and don't deal with Succubi, but I have once again bumped into a (very obvious) hint. Most people I spoke with who find it hard to reach their Succubus usually focus on the astral sight, hearing at most. Someone in here even told me a first encounter with a Succubus is unmissable cause you'll have sex right then and there as her means of 'sealing the deal' with you. And knowing my inability to get normally aroused by 'common stuff' I decided to take up another sense (that's going to sound super obvious but perhaps is not): Touch. From what I have experienced so far, astral senses lead to other astral senses. Some call it 'synestesia' (feeling the same thing with senses other than the normally appointed one for that task, like tasting with touch and hearing colors and all that beautiful stuff), but I almost believe now that it's simply an evolution of the senses, and it works even better with astral senses in my opinion.

My take on this is, focusing on developing astral touch INEVITABLY triggers astral sight (at least glimpses of information that you can rely on), and this will eventually evolve into more, hearing the Demons, speaking with them, and all the other senses an experienced SS develops with enough time and practice.
I'll let you know what happens with this. I did have a few good looks at my Succubus, but it's hard, very occasional, and I can sense she wants more than just looking at each other. I think Touch is the answer. I can't wait for my clairalience to activate with her.. I already know most people around me suck in that regard, but sensing Demonic scent is harder for me, for now at least.

ATM I can manage warfare and other essentials like AC+AoP and some personal workings every now and then. In addition to work and general housekeeping you also need some downtime, doing nothing, just contemplating and feeling things, events and ideas.
Current offensive/group effort is an exception, I just HAVE TO go all-in on that one.

Especially at the moment I can really understand not to have time to do everything, unless we really give up on MORE sleep than we already do. I'm thinking, as soon as the current group offensive is over, to start the 40 days of power training. I have done one before (it starts with a simply routine of void and aura cleaning, then adds chakra awakenings and yoga and more advanced exercises) but I think I have done another version of it that lasted something like three months. Don't know if it was a revised one or if the last one has been trimming less powerful stuff, but I need a solid routine again because I was getting to something months ago and now I feel almost isolated from the astral (other than the session of visions I told you about above). Need something really powerful to work on me.
One thing I have learned is to always use Runes. Whether I'm at work, at home or driving. As soon as I have a moment free I'll use sound to reach into my chakras. For a while it has felt like nothing, but I persisted and I recently begun feeling my third eye again without even using Elements.

Someone said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sign of madness. I'm even not sure ATM, bro. Sometimes it seems to me that I can discover more by feeling, words are just distracting.

The infamous definition of insanity/madness... yeah, I think it's true, but I guess that concerns only someone who does EXACTLY the same thing over and over. I don't think a meditator can possibly do EXACTLY the same thing twice, as every experience will possibly lead to multiple different outcomes, visions, other senses, or thoughts that will stimulate you toward a new deduction that builds upon your previous experiences. This is why I'm saying "change often if something doesn't work fast". Getting stuck in a routine of unaccomplishment is pointless, and I know very well how we tend to cycle between stages of our progress. This is easily observable with Elements. As they are opposites and so different in nature, one that starts with an Element will inevitably be later drawn to all the other three to compensate the newly created lack of balance. And for this reason I think you're being very wise using the Quintessence. Someone here told me how it will balance all Elements at once, so even if I only use one (usually Air, as I'm learning how to feel it more) I still make sure I also absorb a good amount of Quintessence to balance it all.

I like to think that the music is sort of like a canvas you paint your picture on with your energies.

In that sense, then I'd say music is other the canvas and the paint. As long as you can attain from it as a source of power or focus it's being useful to a purpose.

Do you perform Returning Curses regularly? I've noticed that the generic Aura Cleaning does nothing against them planting negative thoughts/feelings inside your mind. In my case they just go out of their way to make me feel like shit, fed up and hopeless. Some time ago they tried to scheme me with "JoS is not real, just some gibberish. How can you trust these people if they even are humans?". So I told them to go fuck themselves and pulled yet another double RTR on them, followed by Returning Curses.

I don't even feel like Returning Curses is so much of a necessity, you know? When I do the RTR and reach the affirmation I feel like I have either returned and demolished curses as well as put an aura of protection around me. And I don't even feel as much from the RTRs anymore, not even the 36 reps ones I do when I want to test myself and do more. I'm not going as far as something like 99 reps like someone else stated they do simply because I don't literally have the time to do it unless I stopped sleeping altogether.. but I hate it when I am vibrating or chanting words and I feel a yawn coming up. It means I'm tired and should make it short to keep a good focus. I did fall asleep doing RTRs (mentally) before and it's wasted time and effort, but even normal spoken ones, if I'm already way past healthy bedtime, can get cut off by sleep. I'd really need a longer day to do all I need to do. Or, as I read about the effects of Kundalini, I need less hours of sleep every night. It's not like dreams have been improving, I'd rather meditate effectively.
Other than rituals to protect myself though, I do want to reach a point in which these mind parasites no longer pose any threat to me. Mosquitos can be annoying as fuck, but it doesn't help them if you're made of fire. They burn whenever they try to near you. Honestly, I don't consider myself someone with the strongest mind, but I must have some kickass willpower I don't know of or fail to recognize because I can complain about receiving their thoughts, but it's more like 'nagging children who misbehave' than anything more. Personally, I think they are intelligent and capable in terms of technology, but also that they severely lack the ability to adapt their controlling attempt on someone who, to put it easily, feels so strongly about Father Satan and our Gods. There's been some slight attempts at coercing me away from Satan, but the attempts are weak, faint, non repetitive, and something tells me they already know the answer to those pitiful attempts, so they don't even try to insist. Makes sense?

In a way, you've been tremendously helpful some time ago, Bro. Precisely when you said we should have more faith in our Gods. I realized I haven't really trusted anyone but myself for too long, looking for trust in humans who didn't even know what it is, and because of this I have made the mistake of not trusting the Gods. Now I'm different. Not even after the time Satan appeared to me during the only nearly comatose hours I was under the only time in my life I took a drug. I was glad and grateful, but I didn't "TRUST". I believe trust is a choice one makes, not something you can really prove. Someone has been practically at my side for years, yet now I can't trust them at all and they won't even acknowledge me. Did long years mean anything at all? Apparently not. I chose to trust when I believed it would be right, and I withdrew my trust after I've been betrayed.
I've been a Spiritual Satanist for nearly 20 years and I have realized I didn't 'trust' the Gods. That was my mistake. Every time I have let a God or Goddess know I trust them, they gave me some sign or came to me in a vision. Trust is the key here.

Undoubtedly, Fire has so far been the best experience. Haven't tried Air yet. Perhaps it is time? Earth was heavy but grounding. I'm yet to try Water because it can trigger depression. Experimenting with individual Elements is highly educational but when I last experimented with them I felt that I should start to inhale Quintessence regularly to evolve myself as a whole.

Take good care of yourself.
Heil Satan

When it comes to Elements I'd probably say "go with what feels most natural".. which is a paradox being all the Elements completely natural lol. I still don't know why every Demon has one Element, what that really means or stands for. I doubt it means they are not extremely well balanced with all the Elements, of course, some have said it's a favorite, or one that defines their type of abilities. I have noticed I do feel more attracted to Air Elemented Demons though. Because I'm strongly Air? Possible.

Speaking of Air, I have learned more about this Element from this forum than about probably anything else. And I don't know how much 'legends and myths' can be occasionally taken into account without any filtering, but I have been slowly realizing Air is also the reason I feel so attracted to Zeus, the Zeus of myth at least. Weird how people sometimes grab a book and disregard everything as fairy tale or superstition, when sometimes it's actually 90% accurate truth.

Anyway, I used not to really understand Air. I knew that "Fire burns and kills" (to me Fire can as well easily heal), Water causes emotional turmoil/depression and cools down, and Earth is the material principle including strength and sexuality and (I thought) telekinesis. I only believed Air was good for manipulating the weather and picking up astral scents.

Ever since Stormblood and Ghost_in_the_Machine explained a few things to me about Air and came up with interesting new data on it, I started observing a WAY increased ability in myself to understand it. This even lead me close enough to Zeus that I am almost sure I saw Him after an RTR (visions are so very brief, but I have a good feeling on this one).

To give you a briefing on all I know Air is now: Air is almost like sheer power. It can manipulate the weather by gathering clouds (Zeus is sometimes called 'the Cloud Gatherer'); it can manipulate wind even indoors (I slammed a door in complete absence of wind once.. scaring my class, muahaha :p ); it can lead one to pick up all kinds of scents, either physical and astral (the physical even ranging to the other side of the Planet (I smelled a friend's hair once while chatting online and could name the shampoo she used).
(From what Ghost_in_the_Machine taught me)
Air is the 'maker' of Electricity. Air makes particles rub and create electrical charge. By using Air in the right manner one can produce all kinds of electrical phenomenon, Lightning being the utmost example of its force (Zeus's legendary weapon in notoriously the Lightning).
Not only that but Air can be used to produce also electromagnetism, hence Telekinesis. By dividing the poles in differently charged corpses, one can observe the creation of a positive and negative pole. This creates electromagnetic reaction, and moving something using this energy becomes possible. (This may not be the standard definition of "mind over matter" but the science behind how it works made me realize how this is possible way more easily than the common things one reads about willpower and so on.)
(From what Stormblood taught me)
A master user (so someone incredibly advanced) of Air can manipulate it in any way he wants, one example being 'drawing air out of an opponent's lungs'. While this sounds a bit too extreme to hear, it made me realize something that's a natural fact. Air is made by 20% of Oxygen. Oxygen (don't know if you knew this) is THE most dangerous gas in the world. If the Oxygen drops below a certain percentage, one breath could easily knock out a person and cause brain damage.
Same (but a lot worse, hence the title of "most dangerous gas in the world" really fits) with too much concentration of Oxygen. The body can't sustain more than a certain safe amount of it and if it were bathed with too much.. you guessed it, knock out, brain damage, convulsions and very, very likely death.
HP Maxine herself states that one should go very easy with breathing techniques because brain damage is a serious possibility.

In my understanding, if you used Air is large enough quantities and bathed an enemy's body, focusing on brain and lungs, you could easily call yourself the owner of a practical and invisible murder weapon.

This is pretty much all I could muster over the last few months, but it's already a lot in my opinion.

Gotta run for now, Brother! Take care! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sorry Bro, looks like I managed to once again screw up the quote system XD pretty sure you can still read it. Next time I'll write it all in one big chunk.
Don't worry, Brother, is perfectly readable. Will write you a longer answer later. Gotta take care of them rituals first.
Heil Satan

Apprentice said:
Sorry Bro, looks like I managed to once again screw up the quote system XD pretty sure you can still read it. Next time I'll write it all in one big chunk.
Don't worry, Brother, is perfectly readable. Will write you a longer answer later. Gotta take care of them rituals first.
Heil Satan

Take your time, Brother, we ARE pretty busy lately.

Hail Satan!

ChaosBringer666 said:

Have a great week Nemo,

I know that meditation as substitute for the Void but I guess I always thought of the closed eyes Void as the best one to master one's mind.. also because I never had a vision with my eyes open, only when they're closed and I feel I can better enter the "possible trance one gets with the eyes closed" sort of thing. Lately, I HAVE done something similar though, but with the Sun, staring at a beautiful sunset as I LOVE the fire colors, the yellow, strong Savannah kind orange, it's kinda entrancing and the Sun isn't as strong as in the middle of the day so I don't get blinded or anything. Actually, last time I did or the time before that, I had this moment with the Sun and it made me think of Haures.. how She was the first Goddess I ever spoke with (even if so very briefly) and how I felt so close to Her somehow.. resolute, dangerous, diligent, beautiful.. it made me feel like I belong with Her much more than I do with Leraje (whom I think was the first Goddess I ever saw and that I consider my Guardian too.. or one of them, if I have more Guardians, or more Demons I'm really close to since another life). Lots of questions coming up, then, but one thing is for sure. I find Haures to be the most amazing Demoness, and I feel some kind of shame in thinking I have overlooked something very very important for all these years, losing myself into theory and unimportant things, prioritizing something less vital to me. I guess sometimes we forget how signs from our Gods reach us for a reason, and how nothing is coincidence.

As for the websites and planets displayed, someone here told me not to care about the Chiron and the True Node or the AC and MC as they are not planets. There's 10 you should care about, the Sun and Moon and the other 8 planets (there's 9 in our System but we don't have 'Earth' in the chart).
And you're right, I have 4A, 3F, 3W, and ZERO E. Which I think is a combination that would make anyone VERY scatter brained! XD I think in the end we solve this imbalance by absorbing either the lacking element or simply absorb and work a lot with the Akasha, having all the elements in it, it's sure to balance everything in time. PS. I don't really share the concept that you use someone's dominant element against them in magick, but the lacking one. I have absorbed absurd quantities of Air and it did me nothing bad. I have some "Air abilities" (weather manipulation and astral sense of scent, and good physical sense of scent too) so I guess that only makes sense, BUT I found that Earth can make me dizzy, feeling overwhelmed and generally uncomfortable, also I have had Earth 'press me down' with a lot of gravity force years ago and I had VERY sore muscles for two weeks.. reminding me never to underestimate Earth again.
After years I have tried that again to test myself but didn't go all out and it still made my back hurt.. you no fuck with Earth man. :p

Anyway, yeah, since there's 10 planets to consider in the chart (4A, 3F, 2E, 1W) that makes you the proud... winner.. of another... scatter brained focus!!!! XD Guess that's how you find it hard to focus too, mate.. a little hint I did find very useful sometime, to the point of leading to a vision:
Try focusing on the sound of your slow breathing. Close your eyes, don't use any breathing techniques from the JoS (unless you're already pretty confident and familiar with them), sit comfortably with your spine as straight as you can (but relaxed, don't strain) and breath slowly.. NOT to the point where you gasp for air like a Nemo out of water lol. Just breath slow, fill your lungs without straining, exhale. Repeat. Listen to yourself breathing, focus on the sound the air entering and exiting you. There's nothing else but that sound. When your mind is relaxed enough and you may feel like dozing off a bit, try counting numbers, mentally. It doesn't have to be one number for breath, just slowly mentally count numbers. This will make your attention 'unscatter' and give power to your astral attention. I saw a Goddess this way and wasn't even expecting Her (didn't ask for the name, I think it might have been Furfur but I'm not sure to this day).

We Air people (FROM THE AVATAR lol .. :p nah..) need to learn how to let go of errant thoughts. I can start thinking of one thing, and in one minute I'll have thought of another 10 or 20 and got somewhere completely different in my head. This is what we want to learn to avoid. You know when you dream and you have no power over anything, the world just leads you wherever it will be? Sometimes my mind feels the same, I start focusing and the moment after I'm somewhere else, thinking of something completely unrelated. In Spiritual Satanism this is a huge problem, so you and I my friend need to both 'Earthen up' and build solid, unweavering, fucking Willpower.

I have had good periods in which my focus was easier to tune, but it doesn't last very long. Runes, RTRs, special meditations.. nothing seems to work for that. In the end it's YOU vs YOUR BRAIN. You are in control, not errand thoughts. Fuck thoughts. Pick something you like, a shape, an image, a song, and play it in your head until you feel like you made that shit in the first place. Errand thoughts come up? Mentally say "FUCK YOU!" and bring your attention back. You'll get there, mate. Nemo guarantees it.

And thanks lol, I haven't drawn anything in a while, I'm trying to learn about 3d comics and making some money if possible. It's another great way to let your creativity run loose like a dog in a field.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

High air element can be balanced by the Earth element.
" I am invoking the earth element". And vibrate P-R-E-E-TH-V-EE.
And maybe if you like vibrate Aum for a while and affirm that the invoked earth element now now balanced.

Usthepeople666 said:
High air element can be balanced by the Earth element.
" I am invoking the earth element". And vibrate P-R-E-E-TH-V-EE.
And maybe if you like vibrate Aum for a while and affirm that the invoked earth element now now balanced.

Thanks for the hint, I never heard of that mantra.. where did you find it if I may ask? I do use a lot of TH and V sounds, they are among my favorite to work on head chakras right now.
As for balancing the Air, I used to absorb Earth but I found that when you try to absorb the opposite element to balance one you have too much of, you most likely end up with a temporary imbalance of the new one, creating observable effects but not really fixing the original imbalance.
For Elements now I only use the Quintessence along with whatever Element I use, so I get some more of that but make sure I don't make the remaining three even more imbalanced.

Hail Satan!

Take your time, Brother, we ARE pretty busy lately.Hail Satan!
You know what, I feel like I'm fucking stuck and fed up with that on top of it all. Cobra mentioned in a reply that each flower blooms on it's own time. Well, can't wait for mine, LOL.
I've been in similar situations before, at least twice. I just had to calm myself and sit tight for some months before my financial luck turned and life went on.
Someone looking at my life could say that it's okay, what the F are you whining about? Sure, my situation is paradise compared to many poor souls. Maybe I can't appreciate my situation and the things in my life? It feels like you are so eagerly wanting for something financially wonderful to happen in your life, something that would fill you up with joy and inspiration and lessen your workload... but all you get is your daily grinding to make ends meet. During the last few months, many small business owners have told me the same about endless grinding and how it all went from bad to worse right after this pandemic circus started. Some of them even say that, compared to the last year, they even don't have any free time anymore. Could this be enemy spellwork?
Maybe I was born with a silver spoon in the mouth in my previous life and now I just can't accept this sick reality the enemy has designed for this planet? Maddening. I've been thinking about this quote from Führer about the eternal struggle in this world. I totally understand and support our spiritual warfare, no two ways about it but I'm not exactly happy about our existential/financial struggle. Fighting two wars at the same time is... exhausting. RTR warfare used to be joyful and gave me a sense of purpose but you can't remain positive for long if you become more exhausted with each day. Good sleep seems to be the basis of feeling great. My sleep sucks because of OSA, probably. As you can imagine, this affects everything in my life. Dark have been my thoughts lately.
I can only tell that I'm ferociously protected. I saw what the Gods and Daemons did to my abusive parents, they both nearly lost their lives on several occasions. One of my parents was especially vicious and emotionally abusive. Well, I won't go into much detail but getting struck with a lightning and nearly dying of misdiagnosed internal illness are strong telltale signs. I felt that this one parent is surely going to die but ironically I decided to save that one of certain death by requesting them to a better hospital in another town. The operation took place within hours of arrival and saved this persons life. When I was in university, this one time we had an argument and I didn't travel home for the weekend. So they decided to take a long drive, pick me up and of course give me hard time while doing so. They never arrived because their car lost left front wheel on the highway at highway speed. At that moment there was no vehicle traveling the opposite direction.
Yesterday my girl said that I must be well protected. She confessed that she was really angry and irritated at me for some reasons I won't disclose, even thinking about breaking up. (Enemy influence, perhaps? There are lots of similar things occuring with normies we know except that we don't have principal differences to cause such problems to begin with.) Suddenly all kinds of weird things started happening to her: she hit her hand, accidentally smacked herself to the head etc.
Okay, enough thinking out loud. Anyway, I hope the answers will come. Gotta appreciate and have patience - obviously one of my hardest lessons here. Meanwhile I will keep fighting for Satan.
Warm regards to you.

Apprentice said:
Take your time, Brother, we ARE pretty busy lately.Hail Satan!
You know what, I feel like I'm fucking stuck and fed up with that on top of it all. Cobra mentioned in a reply that each flower blooms on it's own time. Well, can't wait for mine, LOL.
I've been in similar situations before, at least twice. I just had to calm myself and sit tight for some months before my financial luck turned and life went on.
Someone looking at my life could say that it's okay, what the F are you whining about? Sure, my situation is paradise compared to many poor souls. Maybe I can't appreciate my situation and the things in my life? It feels like you are so eagerly wanting for something financially wonderful to happen in your life, something that would fill you up with joy and inspiration and lessen your workload... but all you get is your daily grinding to make ends meet. During the last few months, many small business owners have told me the same about endless grinding and how it all went from bad to worse right after this pandemic circus started. Some of them even say that, compared to the last year, they even don't have any free time anymore. Could this be enemy spellwork?
Maybe I was born with a silver spoon in the mouth in my previous life and now I just can't accept this sick reality the enemy has designed for this planet? Maddening. I've been thinking about this quote from Führer about the eternal struggle in this world. I totally understand and support our spiritual warfare, no two ways about it but I'm not exactly happy about our existential/financial struggle. Fighting two wars at the same time is... exhausting. RTR warfare used to be joyful and gave me a sense of purpose but you can't remain positive for long if you become more exhausted with each day. Good sleep seems to be the basis of feeling great. My sleep sucks because of OSA, probably. As you can imagine, this affects everything in my life. Dark have been my thoughts lately.
I can only tell that I'm ferociously protected. I saw what the Gods and Daemons did to my abusive parents, they both nearly lost their lives on several occasions. One of my parents was especially vicious and emotionally abusive. Well, I won't go into much detail but getting struck with a lightning and nearly dying of misdiagnosed internal illness are strong telltale signs. I felt that this one parent is surely going to die but ironically I decided to save that one of certain death by requesting them to a better hospital in another town. The operation took place within hours of arrival and saved this persons life. When I was in university, this one time we had an argument and I didn't travel home for the weekend. So they decided to take a long drive, pick me up and of course give me hard time while doing so. They never arrived because their car lost left front wheel on the highway at highway speed. At that moment there was no vehicle traveling the opposite direction.
Yesterday my girl said that I must be well protected. She confessed that she was really angry and irritated at me for some reasons I won't disclose, even thinking about breaking up. (Enemy influence, perhaps? There are lots of similar things occuring with normies we know except that we don't have principal differences to cause such problems to begin with.) Suddenly all kinds of weird things started happening to her: she hit her hand, accidentally smacked herself to the head etc.
Okay, enough thinking out loud. Anyway, I hope the answers will come. Gotta appreciate and have patience - obviously one of my hardest lessons here. Meanwhile I will keep fighting for Satan.
Warm regards to you.

Definitely something you should do about that brother. I have a friend who has OSA and from how he describes it, it’s awful like never feeling rested and only getting more and more tired. And the only thing you can do is wear a stupid mask and machine to help you sleep and rest.

Idk if you’ve tired but perhaps you should start a working if you can it’s certainly important I was thinking Ansuz, munka, wunjo and Sowilo all vibrated 88 times for 90 days with moon in Virgo for removing health issues. It wouldn’t take too long you could always trade for a session of RTR since it takes about 40 minutes not sure if you’d wanna do that though. You could also ask a daemon who specializes in healing to give the working extra power, as well as using sexual energies once a week to empower it.

You should also build a strong aura of protection around your girlfriend if you haven’t already probably with suryah and normal solar energies.

Sorry to hear your in a rut hope it gets better soon.

Have a good week.

Apprentice said:

I hear you, Brother. You did well getting that shit off your chest.
I know how you feel, and I can tell it doesn't just concern the financial aspect of life.

Looking at the way I had unexpected shit to happen to me, even after I fixed what didn't work, I can tell this is Grey work. Not for nothing people have been sighting them left and right and never this much have I seen people truly scared trying to wrap their heads around the 'phenomenon' and failing to understand, embracing even more fear. And this is about the people that DON'T trust our Gods and don't have protection.. people that, if anything fall for a self placed trap, grabbing their crosses in the moments of fear and exposing themselves even more to an invisible enemy that poses as their 'God', facilitating the enemy's control of their fears.

I know you, just like me, deeply desire a strong, solid connection with Father and our wonderful Demons. And I can as well understand how hearing about other people's success and experiences, especially from those people who seem somehow less dedicated, less hard working in spiritual warfare, less 'deserving' than you, can seriously piss you off.
Why them, you end up thinking, after all the hard work I do. It doesn't make sense, right?

I have a theory, Bro, one that could help you feel better, perhaps.
Do you know how many people that I've known, who were really great psychics and REALLY sensitive to energy, CHOSE to dedicate themselves to Satan in the end?

None.

They went backwards and either embraced xianity, or some deluded xianized wicca weak as fuck version of witchcraft from movies, or simply decided they were too scared or uninterested to keep up with demanding amounts of DAILY meditation as part of their existence.

Think Satan would waste time with someone who's not going to believe Him to be evil or non existent or some other shit?
I don't think so.

This to say: these people who didn't come to Satanism wishing for knowledge and understanding our true history, who perhaps just read half the JoS' homepage before deciding they weren't interested, don't end up being powerful. They don't become Gods, because they lack something YOU have: ultimate desire for Truth and serious, unbreakable dedication to a spiritual life they'll never know, no matter how many visions of beings, or sounds or whatever they experience.
All that skill is going down the toilet and they don't even realize how hard it will be for them to re-acquire those skills, especially if Greys make their lives miserable enough that they'll choose to embrace the 'God' thoughtform. I remember reading something terrifying about what theoretically happens to decently strong souls who however chose to dedicate themselves to the enemy. This is something that doesn't concern us as we are of Satan, but fools and enemy symphatizers who think communism is something humanitarian or other shit, they DON'T end up in good places.

You and I, Brother, who work on our Souls everyday of our lives, will, at SOME point, feel a transformation happening from within, and that'll be the day we thank ourselves for all the hard work, despite all the probably constant background noise that some parasitic alien scum makes to try and distract us.
Distraction, since we are protected, is ALL they can do, and because we know that when we get dark thoughts or thoughts that don't feel like they're coming from us it's 99.9% THEM doing this, they must really feel powerless, so they do it more and more, and when it gets as bad as to have some emotional breakdown, all you really need to do is to remind yourself these facts, and re(re-re-re)realize it's just another psychic attack meant to keep your head down and force you into doubting the fact that you were made by our Gods to become like Them.

Nuff said, Brother?

Take good care of yourself, I'm here if you wanna talk.

Hail Satan!

ChaosBringer666 said:
Definitely something you should do about that brother. I have a friend who has OSA and from how he describes it, it’s awful like never feeling rested and only getting more and more tired. And the only thing you can do is wear a stupid mask and machine to help you sleep and rest.

Idk if you’ve tired but perhaps you should start a working if you can it’s certainly important I was thinking Ansuz, munka, wunjo and Sowilo all vibrated 88 times for 90 days with moon in Virgo for removing health issues. It wouldn’t take too long you could always trade for a session of RTR since it takes about 40 minutes not sure if you’d wanna do that though. You could also ask a daemon who specializes in healing to give the working extra power, as well as using sexual energies once a week to empower it.

You should also build a strong aura of protection around your girlfriend if you haven’t already probably with suryah and normal solar energies.
Thank you for your support, brother.
The description from your friend is pretty accurate. This has obviously been bothering me since I was a kid. I don't remember waking up feeling refreshed and ready to go. When you grow up like that, you even can't possibly know something is wrong. I went to see a doc about it and am now scheduled for polysomnography. This may also be the reason why I don't see dreams anymore. If your body has to deal with low oxygen levels and neurological arousals during the night, then deep sleep just can't happen.

I'm a bit timid when it comes to such lenghty workings because my work schedule is often hectic and taxing. I totally understand that such workings when done right can give positive results but... mostly my days end with me yawning, doing the RTR+AC+AoP around 11 p.m, struggling to maintain focus. On top of that there are attacks from our enemy. During last group rituals they used undedicated people around me to cause an emotional shitstorm. Sadly I missed a day dealing with the aftermath until midnight. BTW, my regular RTR (18×) takes about 19 minutes.
Anyway, I'm thinking about it. Thank you for the idea.

Not long ago I had my girlfriend doing daily AC+AoP. Because of the work schedule she stopped doing them. She's not dedicated and by the looks of it never will be. That doesn't hinder me from doing RC+AoP on her every now and then if I have the time and energy. Without telling her what I've done, I have afterwards asked her how she felt and she says something like 'I was tired but suddenly around 3 p.m. felt refreshed and powerful.' I started the rituals on her at 2:30 p.m, so it proves that this works.

Thank you. Take care, brother.

And I can as well understand how hearing about other people's success and experiences, especially from those people who seem somehow less dedicated, less hard working in spiritual warfare, less 'deserving' than you, can seriously piss you off.
Why them, you end up thinking, after all the hard work I do. It doesn't make sense, right?
No, I'm not pissed off at them. I'm pissed off at whatever is hindering me from attaining the same success. Why can't I see my problems and blockages clearly?
You see, there are endless variables in our lives. We all are on infinitely different paths. In majority of cases, this is incomparable.

I know you, just like me, deeply desire a strong, solid connection with Father and our wonderful Demons.
I was actually having a quick lunch today, sitting by the window, looking at the parking lot when a car slowly approached the window with '666' on the license plate.
Of course it would be awesome to really communicate with them but all in good time, I guess.

Looking at the way I had unexpected shit to happen to me, even after I fixed what didn't work, I can tell this is Grey work.
I forbade myself any delusions in spiritual stuff. So I don't watch netflix with my GD and Father Satan doesn't sit in my truck when I drive (sarcasm ends here. It's just that some dreaming n00bs and skanky jewish infiltrators can be painfully delusional). This also means, if something unexpected or negative happens, I don't have a sure-fire way of telling what or who is behind it. Maybe it was only little ol' me who fucked up this time?
This in turn means that I can only learn to differentiate based on experiences of others I feel I can trust.

Do you know how many people that I've known, who were really great psychics and REALLY sensitive to energy, CHOSE to dedicate themselves to Satan in the end?
Actually, years ago, I knew a person, we were friends. Well, she was badly tormented because she was into enemy wicca magic and she saw Father Satan through the xtian prism of lies and slander. I once had to babysit her through the night when they started tormenting her (looked like schizophrenia). First she tried to alleviate it with whisky, then more whisky with a valium to chase. I threw the pills away and poured the whisky down the drain. Then she started throwing chairs down the stairs and tried to cut her wrists. I had to tie her up until she calmed down. She told me that they always torment when she doesn't 'evolve' in this so-called magic quickly enough.
Anyway, she was badly lost. Don't know about current situation, I got rid of this relationship after that. I was dumb as a doorknob back then but somehow felt that this shit ain't right.

ultimate desire for Truth and serious, unbreakable dedication to a spiritual life they'll never know, no matter how many visions of beings, or sounds or whatever they experience.
AUM to that, Brother. I can only wish that if I only had less work/more money to concentrate on my evolution...

Distraction, since we are protected, is ALL they can do
I guess they can also make your wife demand a divorce. This is a bit more than just a distraction. BTW, happened to me during last group rituals. I missed a day dealing with the aftermath, setting things straight.

Nuff said, Brother?
Yup, Brother. Well said and motivating. Thank you.

Anyway, back to the topic of this conversation. Today was the third day of me taking 11 hits of Aether. I'm feeling different, something is definitely going on, changing. Can't describe in detail yet, I have to let it sink in. I'm gonna continue this daily until I feel it is time to stop.

This communication here is very important to me. Thank you and take care y'all.

Apprentice said:
Why can't I see my problems and blockages clearly?
You see, there are endless variables in our lives. We all are on infinitely different paths. In majority of cases, this is incomparable.

--------

looking at the parking lot when a car slowly approached the window with '666' on the license plate.
Of course it would be awesome to really communicate with them but all in good time, I guess.

--------

This also means, if something unexpected or negative happens, I don't have a sure-fire way of telling what or who is behind it. Maybe it was only little ol' me who fucked up this time?
This in turn means that I can only learn to differentiate based on experiences of others I feel I can trust.

--------

Anyway, she was badly lost. Don't know about current situation, I got rid of this relationship after that. I was dumb as a doorknob back then but somehow felt that this shit ain't right.

--------

I can only wish that if I only had less work/more money to concentrate on my evolution...

--------

I guess they can also make your wife demand a divorce. This is a bit more than just a distraction. BTW, happened to me during last group rituals. I missed a day dealing with the aftermath, setting things straight.

--------

Anyway, back to the topic of this conversation. Today was the third day of me taking 11 hits of Aether. I'm feeling different, something is definitely going on, changing. Can't describe in detail yet, I have to let it sink in. I'm gonna continue this daily until I feel it is time to stop.

This communication here is very important to me. Thank you and take care y'all.

In my opinion, if one can't see an obvious answer (meaning: an answer that another, better experienced, would easily perceive as obvious) it probably means that there's too much that's being considered. Not to repeat the 'overthinking' but perhaps you're simply keeping too many things in mind. Your current situation, either work related and concerning family, seems to be something that would give anyone a headache, so the only thing I strongly suggest to you is to learn how to (even momentarily) let go. Whenever you meditate, don't think about not thinking about the stuff that bothers you, as that's just stirring the same shit pot, but try to force yourself to enter a space in which only you and the Gods are allowed.
Something like a room in your mind where bothering stuff will not be able to disturb you, leave everything outside.
From what you tell me it kind of feels like you need to make this separation, the material things and the astral things. When you do one, don't even think about the other.

Things like 666 plates, symbols on advertising that strongly resemble runes or Demons' sigils etc are often messages. The thing is (in my understanding) these are messages that get to you when you're not yet as open as to talk to Demons yourself, telepathically, so they often use the world around you as some sort of divination tool that they know you won't miss.
My advice is: try to go for that astral 'window' in your mind and truly void your mind, allowing visions and whatnot to show up.

[SPEAKING OF WHICH... This is something I'll write another post about...
Yesterday while practicing this 'letting go' of what bothers me and just trying to be open to the Gods, I suddenly saw the letters 'MC'. Today I thought about it and because I'm always looking for runes that work better with me, I thought they looked a lot like 'M' as in Ehwaz and '<' as in Kenaz. I didn't remember what they meant thought so I went to check on the JoS. Psychic communication with the Gods, sexual energy use, and raising your Kundalini were the things that mostly caught my attention. Almost to the point of suggesting these were sent by my succubus, that I have probably only seen for a handful of seconds in all this time.
Since we seem to have very similar problems with opening up our astral senses and making that quality leap I thought you'd want to try them too.]

When you feel you don't know what to make out if something, yes, you can look for information from others and compare the experiences, but don't just stop there. You said it yourself that we are all on infinitely different paths, so don't just assume someone else's experience can lead to the same answers yours will.
Just look inside yourself, and quiet your mind as best as you can. I found the most deepest trance states I managed to accomplish (with relative ease, but unflinching determination is a must here) came from this bringing the attention inside me (and not necessarily in the brain.. I kinda of 'looked' at the solar chakra with closed eyes). The step from that trance to a room where you can meet a Demon is basically the shortest possible. Just train yourself to maintain that state for longer and longer.

You sounded like the foolish one that I was, always trying to help others. Noble and honorable indeed, but did either of us truly managed to help those people become anything better than the psychological mess they were? Very probably not.
In the end our attempts have only done some damage to ourselves, if anything. And sorry if this comment sounds cinic or lacks sympathy for them, but I learned a very hard way that it's a game I can't win. These people very often just want to lean on someone while they sink into an abyss, and the only really mature think to do is let them go and move on with our lives. Self destructive people don't want to change or get better, they just lower others' to their miserable state to see if they will feel more accomplished. And they don't.

I thought of money too as a way to dedicate myself entirely to being the best Spiritual Satanist that I can be. I started a youtube channel thinking "ok, first I get rich, then I buy a house in a forest with all comforts and meditate until I become a God"... Yeah right.
And 'yeah right' is obviously not a comment to becoming a God through Magnum Opus, but about getting any money through JewTube. Something tells me they'll make it impossibly hard no matter what I try to raise my audience.
So I gave up on that, and decided I am not wasting a since day waiting to become richer or better. I'm doing it already and as long as I can make some time to meditate consistently everyday I can get richer in Soul and better, closer to Satan.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can make you richer, stronger, better, faster. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself."
I often wondered if Musashi Miyamoto used this introspective meditation instead of something like our JoS ones to reach the Gods. Some here mentioned he must have completed the Magnum Opus, and I Always had the strongest admiration for him.

Your wife, because you're protected and won't fall for harassers' tricks, is probably being used to hurt you emotionally. I can see this happening with my mother as well, she's already not the easiest to get along with but sometimes I can tell some extra shit is at work, so I tend to keep my distance a bit, knowing it's because they influence her that I get shit, so I don't get mad at her.
Just try not to let it get to you, emotions have always been as a powerful weapon against people, even by people. It's probably best to be extremely wary of any behaviour that feels 'off'.

As for the Akasha, I'm seeing this message from the world around me more and more, definitely telling me to ignore single Elements and focus on Akasha and vibrating Runes (the 'M<' combo is the one I just started, will do it at least 40 times a day).
Truth is, because I know the Akasha is just about anything and anywhere I don't really know how to visualise it other than with its colour (my favorite colour as it turns out), so I hope I'll get a better feel for it soon. I just know it's got a lot for me to learn about.

See you in the Ether, Brother! Don't let shitty thoughts get to you. You're going to make it, the only variable here is time, but it's going to happen. I can tell that much.

Hail Satan!

I know you, just like me, deeply desire a strong, solid connection with Father and our wonderful Demons. And I can as well understand how hearing about other people's success and experiences, especially from those people who seem somehow less dedicated, less hard working in spiritual warfare, less 'deserving' than you, can seriously piss you off.
Brother, today I felt that I need to point you to this post by Ghost in the Machine
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopi...&sid=d03a281e28ddb296f28f9b8753454a13#p143214

As I've said before, getting your psychic senses open without the ability of tuning out/void can end in a train wreck.
Take care!

Apprentice said:
And I can as well understand how hearing about other people's success and experiences, especially from those people who seem somehow less dedicated, less hard working in spiritual warfare, less 'deserving' than you, can seriously piss you off.

Do you get upset over the gods having had tens of thousands of years to be able to get to where they are? Does it emotionally hurt when you are aware that a demon can set something on fire in mere seconds and you can't yet? Am I supposed to be angry because the gods can interpret truths better than I can to absolute perfection in but a seconds' thought? Are any of us supposed to break down and cry because the gods are currently immortal and we are not yet?

No. Because that's what we've been built to attain. I don't get upset because someone can see spirits so blatantly and clearly plain as day and has been able to since birth and yet I only ever managed to develop insofar to be barely able to see vague mists after 9 years, but the fact that I have managed that far at all is something I do not take for granted. You forget that the fact anyone has successes at all is because it is possible for all of us. To have these very abilities be something we can grasp at all in the first place is one hell of a grand blessing and we have immensely powerful gods willing to actually help and guide us to it. Do you think every species out there in the universe on other planets has that guiding hand? Do you think they can boast being created by vastly ultimate beings and have those same beings there to help them advance to become as such themselves?

I think you undervalue just exactly what the factors are here and how incredibly blessed we are. If you stress about the successes of other people, how can you acknowledge your own? I am not Satan, I am not Andras, I am not Azazel or Beelzebub, I am who I am as me and develop where I am able to at my own pace to realize where I stand and where my potentials lead, so what about you? It took the gods ages to get to where they are now, hundreds of thousands of years and they've cultivated it through an insurmountable number of generations, you shouldn't be upset that you can't yet do even a portion of what they can in a mere few years in the pitiful state the enemy put us in.

New members still working to just even recognize the feel of energy can say the same thing as you, it's not fair that you're able to do this or that or understand and get this and yet they're still just trying to grasp the very concept of meditating itself by even just it's definition. If you keep trying to look up to where you're not, then how can you expect to realize where you can even be? How do you manage to see what's in front of you on the road when you're trying to view a highway not even in your line of sight?

Part of advancing is finding yourself and who you are as your own person, your own successes will be your own, not someone elses. Recognize even the littlest of ones and keep well aware in mind that they are each individually very real progress to achievements and that they happened at all because they can be done. Don't down yourself on the negatives, look up to higher heights of the positives and know with confidence the pride of whose very blood flows through your veins and how he helps each and every one of us on this path. Don't seek the pedestal of success from others; Build one for yourself.

You'll be a lot happier that way.

Apprentice said:
Brother, today I felt that I need to point you to this post by Ghost in the Machine
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopi...&sid=d03a281e28ddb296f28f9b8753454a13#p143214

As I've said before, getting your psychic senses open without the ability of tuning out/void can end in a train wreck.
Take care!

I agree and have experienced this first hand.

Perhaps you should try the isa rune, I find just 11 vibrations works well to calm the mind it is also technically a water rune. Though I wouldn’t use it every day as it makes one dull, and you may want to use a few more.

I’m not sure of your planetary placements in your area but I really lucked out with moon in Pisces on an esbat so all workings for psychic pursuits and meditation are greatly empowered. So I’m gonna do a working with mannaz, Kenaz sowilo Ansuz, and maybe Laguz all twenty times with an affirmation that my guardian gave me “I am always successful in all meditations, at all times and in every way. Totally permanently and completely.”

I feel like these will benefit you as well.

Have a good day.

Apprentice said:

Just suggested you another entry from Ghost. This guys is really great.

So you and I are going to vibrate Munka day and night now, aren't we? :p

My only question.. or two of them..

Where exactly does the Munka mantra come from? I usually use the Runes but other than a few other words to vibrate, like Aum, Satanas, Shamash, and all our Gods' names I don't know that many.
There should probably be a specific webpage on the JoS named "Mantras" or something like it. I'm pretty sure this has been explained here on the forum before but someone else always manages to come up with the one word search page I somehow missed.

Other thing: how do we pronounce the K sound in Munka? Is it like the KH sound in the RTR words KHEMAS and SEKH (don't remember the correct spelling, I assume you know right away which ones I mean)?
Or we should use it with a G, as in MMM-OOO-NNN-GGG-AAA, since the G (like in GAUM) activates the pineal gland?

Every other sound I find beautiful and easy to speak.

Thanks for this, Brother.

Hail Satan!

Other thing: how do we pronounce the K sound in Munka? Is it like the KH sound in the RTR words KHEMAS and SEKH (don't remember the correct spelling, I assume you know right away which ones I mean)?
Or we should use it with a G, as in MMM-OOO-NNN-GGG-AAA, since the G (like in GAUM) activates the pineal gland?

Every other sound I find beautiful and easy to speak.

Thanks for this, Brother.

Hail Satan!

MOON-YAH-KAH

Now do it fast for a moment, and it sounds just like "munka".

ChaosBringer666 said:
Apprentice said:

Perhaps you should try the isa rune, I find just 11 vibrations works well to calm the mind it is also technically a water rune. Though I wouldn’t use it every day as it makes one dull, and you may want to use a few more.

I’m not sure of your planetary placements in your area but I really lucked out with moon in Pisces on an esbat so all workings for psychic pursuits and meditation are greatly empowered. So I’m gonna do a working with mannaz, Kenaz sowilo Ansuz, and maybe Laguz all twenty times with an affirmation that my guardian gave me “I am always successful in all meditations, at all times and in every way. Totally permanently and completely.”

Have a good day.

I've been wanting to experiment with the Isa Rune for a while as it holds some of the things I find great assets, subtlety before anything, but as I've heard so many times about how it can make one dull and such I decided to postpone it to when I'll feel better and have more experience with other Runes.
Also, if this one is used to close (if it does) I'd rather using one that opens as I have no problem with the idea of opening my astral senses to voices, inner voices and whatnot. When it'll finally happen I'll simply study the situation and keep advancing, the last thing I'll do is try something that makes me LESS sensitive to energy, sensitivity being my nemesis and main reason for joining the forum in the hope to develop it after all these years.

Will definitely try all the remaining Runes after I'm ready. By the way, the "totally, permanently and completely" sounds like it's taken from the RTR. Whatever the case, I find it to be a good wording, and words (in affirmation) are meant to be extremely powerful and direct, so keep using that if you're seeing good results. :)

Hail Satan!

I've been wanting to experiment with the Isa Rune for a while as it holds some of the things I find great assets, subtlety before anything, but as I've heard so many times about how it can make one dull and such I decided to postpone it to when I'll feel better and have more experience with other Runes.
Also, if this one is used to close (if it does) I'd rather using one that opens as I have no problem with the idea of opening my astral senses to voices, inner voices and whatnot. When it'll finally happen I'll simply study the situation and keep advancing, the last thing I'll do is try something that makes me LESS sensitive to energy, sensitivity being my nemesis and main reason for joining the forum in the hope to develop it after all these years.

Will definitely try all the remaining Runes after I'm ready. By the way, the "totally, permanently and completely" sounds like it's taken from the RTR. Whatever the case, I find it to be a good wording, and words (in affirmation) are meant to be extremely powerful and direct, so keep using that if you're seeing good results. :)

Hail Satan!

Well it doesn’t really close astral senses in my experience. It simply helps in stilling the mind for void meditation, I don’t think you should put if off much longer it only takes a minute for 11 vibrations before void. Just don’t use it all the time because then you can get the negative effects. There’s really no reason not to, especially since you struggle a lot with void like me and I find it very helpful.

As I’ve seen in another post munka is very good at opening psychic hearing points with a lot of vibrations but one needs to couple it void or you won’t know how to tune out of unwanted astral projections or voices.

Have a good day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Apprentice said:

Take care!

Have a good day.

Ice is a good element to tune into when trying to still the mind. It is ruled by Saturn and is the element used by the ISA rune as ISA literally translates to "Ice". It mimics the karmic energies of the Winter season in the 'slowing' of everything around it including 'time'. Things grow still, there's a silence in the air, like chaotic waters slowing to a frozen standstill. This is how it calms and stills the mind and it helps with void meditation.

Ice brings calm to chaos in a matter of a controlled binding where it actually 'freezes' motion and action, thus stilling and binding wild energies as if they were being frozen over like a river, but as ChaosBringer666 said just like the ISA rune too much of it causes one to be rather dull as it can actually slow and 'freeze over' your general thoughts and mind more than you necessarily need. If you start having very slow responses, reflexes and reactions to things around you or if you even find it difficult to think well enough to solve something like easy mathematics or even a crossword puzzle under a time limit, then there's too much ice. Since ice works like a binding as it is an element of control through frozen stillness, it can be removed from the mind and soul and broken like any other binding with runes like Ansuz. So if you ever get too much of it then that's how you can free yourself from the dullness, along with some fire element.

To tune into the element of Ice you do not need to invoke it or directly breathe it in, in fact from my personal experiences I would advise against this as it is far too effective if you do it properly. Ice is supposed to work slowly and calmly as it gradually 'freezes over'. I suggest just visualizing the element, look into your mind and 'see' and 'feel' the cold and stillness of a frozen lake, or even icicles hanging off of a tree or a building glinting from the sun, just turn your attention to their frozen stillness and quietness like the silence of snow flakes on a windless night. Passively and gently just allow your mind to envelop into this positive and peaceful focus as you sit quietly or lay down, try to feel yourself in the scene and let it calm you.

Take as long as you feel you need for it to take effect in moderation, that's all you need to do. Ice is one of my favourite elements for it's grounding properties of self-control and the quietness it brings, it is a sub-element of Water just like electricity is a sub-element of Air. So long as it's not too cold, the ice element is the reason why we sleep better when we're cooled or in a subtly chilled room; The cold of the ice element brings calm, peace of quiet and stillness to the mind and soul, enabling us to relax enough to rest.

It is said that in Winter, everything is asleep.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Ice is a good element to tune into when trying to still the mind. It is ruled by Saturn and is the element used by the ISA rune as ISA literally translates to "Ice". It mimics the karmic energies of the Winter season in the 'slowing' of everything around it including 'time'. Things grow still, there's a silence in the air, like chaotic waters slowing to a frozen standstill. This is how it calms and stills the mind and it helps with void meditation.

Ice brings calm to chaos in a matter of a controlled binding where it actually 'freezes' motion and action, thus stilling and binding wild energies as if they were being frozen over like a river, but as ChaosBringer666 said just like the ISA rune too much of it causes one to be rather dull as it can actually slow and 'freeze over' your general thoughts and mind more than you necessarily need. If you start having very slow responses, reflexes and reactions to things around you or if you even find it difficult to think well enough to solve something like easy mathematics or even a crossword puzzle under a time limit, then there's too much ice. Since ice works like a binding as it is an element of control through frozen stillness, it can be removed from the mind and soul and broken like any other binding with runes like Ansuz. So if you ever get too much of it then that's how you can free yourself from the dullness, along with some fire element.

To tune into the element of Ice you do not need to invoke it or directly breathe it in, in fact from my personal experiences I would advise against this as it is far too effective if you do it properly. Ice is supposed to work slowly and calmly as it gradually 'freezes over'. I suggest just visualizing the element, look into your mind and 'see' and 'feel' the cold and stillness of a frozen lake, or even icicles hanging off of a tree or a building glinting from the sun, just turn your attention to their frozen stillness and quietness like the silence of snow flakes on a windless night. Passively and gently just allow your mind to envelop into this positive and peaceful focus as you sit quietly or lay down, try to feel yourself in the scene and let it calm you.

Take as long as you feel you need for it to take effect in moderation, that's all you need to do. Ice is one of my favourite elements for it's grounding properties of self-control and the quietness it brings, it is a sub-element of Water just like electricity is a sub-element of Air. So long as it's not too cold, the ice element is the reason why we sleep better when we're cooled or in a subtly chilled room; The cold of the ice element brings calm, peace of quiet and stillness to the mind and soul, enabling us to relax enough to rest.

That’s a good technique for sure, now I can better still my mind when I need more iss.

I’ve got a few questions Ghost, please answer them at your leisure, when you get the time, as I can barely find the time to write this myself.

- are there any other sub elements? I feel like molten rock/ lava could be one.

- what colour do you use for earth? I was using a very whitish grey, with success in calm the mind, I hear you post about shimmering onyx colour and I was wondering if this would be better, or is it up to preference?

-is fehu the fire rune? I’m curious since it’s difficult to say and the isa rune description mentions combining the runes together, but it is dangerous for those who can’t direct energies adeptly. Have you ever tired this? I assume it would be quite different than water and fire. My brother ( when he was meditating) invoked fire for a few days and then water a day after he said it felt like the water wasn’t even reaching him. Similar to a feeling of steam coming from him.

-thank you for telling me to pick a different rune for blockages the feeling itself seems to persist now and again around the area, as a sort of lingering feeling, and I only used it for a couple days. I’m now doing a full 108 Ansuz, working for 90 days waning moon in Pisces which ( according to my tarot cards anyway) is like a 50/50 shot it’ll unblock so I was wondering if you have any other techniques for blockages other than the ones already said? ( purple light, empowering the chakra separately, removing the binding astrally) I’ve also been using alternative nostril breath and directing the light to the chakra as well. perhaps I should increase the breaths for empowering and do it multiple times a day. Oh and does lapis lazuli empower all aspects of Ansuz or just astral communication portion of the rune?

- I’ve sorta come up with my own meditation awhile ago, I’ve been reluctant to share for a few different reasons I’d like to hear your thoughts on it. it’s kind of multi purpose depending on the colour used.

So cleaned aura, void for focus. Apply the moola bandhas, breath in either white gold or shimmering vibrant purple (for blockages) energies 12 times for each chakra applying the mudras for the given chakra and on exhale blow the same energy into the chakra imaging it opening up further and releasing and freeing up more energies, For all chakras (for the pineal gland and 8th chakra I’m not sure if purple would work as I have yet to experiment too much with it, probably just imagine them brightening.) then do munka into all chakras 12 times (haven’t tired it yet but I think it would be a great addition) then wait for the energy buzz then once sufficient enough condense the energy into a ball in the solar chakra and very slowly expand it though the body and into the aura. Then do the directing energy meditation. It seems very strong, works on the chakras and bioelectricity. I’m curious what you think of this? As well if I can do it with purple energies to help unblock all of my chakras that have minor blockages, since I’m already doing a large working for my biggest blockage.

Thanks for reading have a good day :)

Ghost, you are as always a HUGE help in this forum.

I've been feeling attracted to Ice element most of my life, this is why most of it I have thought my dominant element to be Water, before I knew it was Air.
To be completely honest, I think I never went as far as to venture inside Ice much because I felt I was being too 'extreme' with elementalism. I've also always considered cryokinesis one of the most interesting and possibly useful choices when training oneself to obtain a more physical influence over the material world. Never really trained this as much as my ability to stand Fire element either, and after I have begun feeling outside cold as somewhat painful (while Fire meditating) I decided Ice was off the table, but part of me strongly still lingered towards it, postponing it for a future time though.

Your explanation of the ISA Rune sounds absolutely perfect, and I strongly agree with the cold allowing for better sleep and in my experience better meditation too as it somehow cools the body down faster, making it more still and receptive to non physical stimuli and the astral. This is why often I have slept on top of the blanket, not under. It feels just more relaxing.

This information was really motivating, and I have reason to believe I have had more than enough signs lately pointing me to Ice because I'm probably ready for this now.

This is definitely so very interesting. I'll let you know what I discover with this technique. And I have reason to believe I won't get very dull with this either, partially because I've absorbed enough Water, Ice and cold back in the day to be more acquainted and because in my job I am often in chilled/frozen rooms and don't have a problem with it at all. Actually it's quite pleasant. The only kind of cold I don't really like is wet as it 'shocks' my skin, and being Air I suppose this relates to my electrical 'hate' of water lol.. if that makes sense, I guess. It's always fun to practice with elements though, and a lot to learn from.

Much appreciated, Brother.

Hail Satan!

ChaosBringer666 said:
Perhaps you should try the isa rune, I find just 11 vibrations works well to calm the mind it is also technically a water rune.
Ice brings calm to chaos in a matter of a controlled binding where it actually 'freezes' motion and action, thus stilling and binding wild energies as if they were being frozen over like a river
Thank you both so much. This is pure gold to me.

ChaosBringer666 said:

After reading yours and Ghost's messages I decided to give it a try. I guess my mistake here is that I often tended to think of the elements in a kinda materialistic display, and in doing so I fail to see how else they would be able to help me.

The ISA Rune seems more promising now, I will definitely give it a try and see if I don't silence my mind enough to accomplish a good stillness and Void meditate.

Thanks for the answer, I guess I just needed to see things under a different view. :)

Hail Satan!

After reading yours and Ghost's messages I decided to give it a try. I guess my mistake here is that I often tended to think of the elements in a kinda materialistic display, and in doing so I fail to see how else they would be able to help me.

The ISA Rune seems more promising now, I will definitely give it a try and see if I don't silence my mind enough to accomplish a good stillness and Void meditate.

Thanks for the answer, I guess I just needed to see things under a different view. :)

Hail Satan!

My void meditation quality increased when I started using dhyana mudra while voiding.

Please try it out.

Henu the Great said:

How do i vizizle the muddra i new i no undrestand...

Pfahahaha, sorry couldn't resist.

It's been a while since I've used mudras, can you link me a page? Can't find it on the main meditation pages write now. I used them last time I did the whole 40 days power training but don't remember the names for each of them.

Hopefully it'll help. I can tell the Ice (ISA) is making me more disciplined, my mind wonders less I must say. Have been seeing Father's sigil while calming my mind too, almost in an 'insisting' way, like Satan wants to make sure he's present. :)

A couple weeks ago I was distressed because of problems with my pets and saw Hathor's "horns", the cow horns with the Sun between them. Lilith seems to really value animals, more than I thought she would. Not really sure about how many wives Satan's has and who's the favorite one after reading some contrasting posts here before, but she's definitely wonderful, kind and strong. This is the second time she makes contact with me in a clear way out of the blue (as I know we don't summon her but She comes to us on her own).

Thanks for the help, I'll make sure to save all the mudras with names when I can. Got the entire JoS saved on files several times just in case.

Hail Satan!

Here's something I felt the need to tell you in particular.

Lately I had been dealing with bindings on my lower chakras and yesterday on my way to work I had my attention brought to a bunch of yellow flowers. I felt drawn to the colour and ended up tuning into it specifically.

I felt this strange relieving of pressure where my solar chakra is as I focused on the yellow colour of the flowers, I started to wonder why. Yellow energy has it's own implications like all other colours and I knew I had a binding there as the enemy's been trying to really suffocate the masculine energies that enable control over my psychic abilities since they are my strongest trait, trying to make them out of control and what have you, but this didn't prevent me from intuitively examining this feeling from the colour yellow.

I intuitively looked into this feeling of released pressure, like something was lifting off of my solar chakra and in examining it on the astral I found out that it was actually the binding there that was softening and sifting away from the chakra as I was focusing the yellow colour into it. I was so confused because yellow is of the Air element, and the last thing I need in my soul is the Air element, but I realized it wasn't affecting my actual soul itself, nor was it affecting the chakra, it was affecting the binding alone itself.

This still had me confused until I looked deeper in to try and get the astral to tell me why. The answer I got was remembering that bindings, control, discipline, confinement, containment, restriction, these are all things ruled by the Earth element, and upon using Air which is the direct counter to Earth it was reversing the binding energies and removing them. Now mind you, I've no experience with the Air element, and when I tried to use the element itself on the binding, I couldn't properly grasp the skill in doing so, it worked far better for me in just passively psychically tuning to the colour yellow.

However you work very well with elements and I honestly was given the urge by "something else" to tell you very specifically because the first thing I thought out of no where when I reached this conclusion was "Satan_is_our_Father666 needs to know this." I believe this is valuable knowledge for you to have in dealing with any bindings on your soul or chakras.

I don't believe there's any coincidence that these things going on between me and you in regards to helping one another and saying very convenient things to each other is a mere accident. I think we help each other quite well regardless, you're able to discover and experiment in what kind of reactions and means the use of an element can be utilized and I can be able to tell you why, how and where else this can be applied as well as what is actually true about it. Elements are distinct from the ether element which is what enables intuitive understanding, when working with a particular element, your tuning of the ether is overruled because the ether IS an element, but you're focusing on an element completely aside from it in tuning so the focus shifts away from the ether to that element.

This could explain why I struggle so much in using my intuition to understand what an element can do for me other than what I logically read and understand in spiritual factors and functions themselves, but I can't actually 'feel' or 'see' them like I can other forms of astral matter, because the element puts the ether element out of focus. The ether is what enables me to use intuition in the first place, I'm not able to 'see' them without the ether. If I try to apply the ether to the element to understand it, then the ether overrules the other element and then I can't even see the element I'm trying to understand.

However you're able to understand the 4 primary elements through your experimentation and personal studies. I might not be able to understand the 4 elements in trying to look at them myself directly, but I can understand them in the ways you describe in your experiences as well as the why's and hows. And on the other end you implied you struggle greatly with the ether element, you struggle to grasp or understand it, but I understand it very well and am able to tell you what you're struggling to comprehend or know.

This benefits the both of us in filling in the gaps of our understanding based upon our natural abilities and where we fall short. This is literally the whole 'harmony' factor of working as a team/family going on right here. This is why one person cannot do things alone and why teamwork is so stressed by the gods, there are other people with abilities and knowledge that, according to your soul composition, you may not be very good at or may not have as your specialty or office essentially, but they can help you grasp and understand it from themselves and vice versa. It's like puzzle pieces filling in each others gaps to make the whole function work as a complete system where instead of being stuck at 50% potential and knowledge you get the 100%.

If I ever need help in understanding an element, I will for sure be coming to you. Expand your knowledge, but remember moderation, like I said, too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing.

Dude.. wow.
I was thinking just yesterday about having to work more on my lower chakras as I've been spending some time now using Runes and mantras on the upper ones. I am managing (after one or two RTRs as well usually) to feel my astral ears on the sides and back of the head (this thanks to MUNka, TH, and V vibrations mostly), but with all the latest decisions about the grey infested ex I was beginning to think I am being influenced to a slight degree, so I wanted to move to something more masculine and less receiving, like the first three chakras.

Also, and this is where it gets scary accurate to the point of telepathic bond, I was looking at pictures on my phone yesterday looking for ideas on what to draw, and scrolling to the next in the Plants folder I had to stop and look several times at very brightly colored Sunflowers. Yellow like the Solar chakra, beautiful and proud, I thought "why am I suddenly so attracted by them?" Had to go back and forth for a few minutes just to satisfy my need to see them. And today you tell me this.

I don't know about Air being the case here.
Whenever I work with the Elements I visualize myself surrounded with the Element itself and absorbing it into my chakras, paying attention to reaction on my body or ways to tell if I'm reaching any result or effect that I should keep in check.
The fact that you thought of Air probably means you had to mingle with it to remove those bindings on your Solar chakra, especially being the intuitive one you are it would surprise me if this weren't the case, especially since you noticed it working and relieving the chakra itself, being obviously very good news.

In my case, the first thing that came to mind when I read the part where you told me about the yellow flowers was the actual colour. It's definitely been a while since I read about "How to use color" in the Meditation page (I think it's there) and it always SEEMED like an elementary thing (note: ELEMENTary.. no pun) to learn but it felt like something more advanced to me, something that I might have wanted to try but that I had to definitely come back to later, when I had become more experienced and savvy.
I had a very good impression earlier when I stopped from reading your post and visualized the powerful yellow colour. It didn't just feel like a colour, but like something a lot more vibrant and powerful. Almost like SOUND itself.
It could be that this hint from you (and very likely the Gods) was meant to let me know that I'm finally ready for this, so that I would try it again and see where I get to. I do feel I need a little break from the Elements and learn how to deal with my own energy for once, not relying on strong energy from elsewhere a some kind of 'drug' that lets me feel some effect. I do need to heed Father's advice on 'straightening my spine' and 'focusing on myself'. You addition of colour in my training will definitely ease my mind from worrying about not having anything other than my own self to focus on, as I have indeed noticed sometimes how colours do help in meditation. I just need to learn this all over and review any lesson I had no eyes to see.

As for Earth as the binding one, I'm thinking of this as a game of opposites. Perhaps you have to use Earth just to make yourself aware of your bindings, so that you can later deal with them with Air or yellow colour or whatever you feel you should give a shot to.
Knowing Elements, this is probably a more logical reason for which you went for something that belongs to Air this time.. makes any sense?

However you work very well with elements and I honestly was given the urge by "something else" to tell you very specifically because the first thing I thought out of no where when I reached this conclusion was "Satan_is_our_Father666 needs to know this." I believe this is valuable knowledge for you to have in dealing with any bindings on your soul or chakras.

I forgot to tell you about something I really wanted to add yesterday (and once again I have little time so I must keep this short).

Have you ever mixed the RTR with breathing techniques?
I discovered not too long ago (made a post about it somewhere, not sure if you read that) that a particular way to breath when you speak each letter in the RTR produces a noticeable 'physical' reaction. I think the most similar one to describe how this works is the Fire Breath.
Basically, you only use one breath for each letter, sit straight (I found that sitting normally, NOT with your legs crossed, works best). At the moment of exhale you might want to slightly exaggerate expelling your breath as you speak the letter, this is easily done by using your abs as in the Fire Breath breathing technique, contracting them at the moment of the exhale/speaking the letter. Also, you will probably feel inclined to apply the Muhla Bandha (I can never spell this one right lol), especially at the moment of the exhale. The abs pushing the breath out faster will make you apply the second Bandha and this is were you will notice something physical.
When you do this, I think even if you don't want to you WILL notice some energy working in your perineum area. Won't lie, Brother, this feel sexual and you could end up 'moaning' the letters.

I find this works better than having to speak x9 letters with one breath and then catching your breath again, but it can make you tired quickly in my opinion, so go easy on this.
I hope this will be of use to you, it could probably help with feeling the Earth.

I do believe we have a good advantage working together on each other's gaps and lacking skills. I keep saving your posts as I believe they will reveal more than I'm currently capable of understanding.
I have a very good feeling on using Colour now. Especially Sunflower yellow. :)

Take care, Brother.

Hail Satan!

This could explain why I struggle so much in using my intuition to understand what an element can do for me other than what I logically read and understand in spiritual factors and functions themselves, but I can't actually 'feel' or 'see' them like I can other forms of astral matter, because the element puts the ether element out of focus. The ether is what enables me to use intuition in the first place, I'm not able to 'see' them without the ether. If I try to apply the ether to the element to understand it, then the ether overrules the other element and then I can't even see the element I'm trying to understand.

Instead of using ether, which has the limits you mention, perhaps try using runes like Logr or Dagaz to boost your intuitive ability. It might take longer than simply invoking an element, but perhaps this could be mitigated by affirming the runes are aiding you to intuitively understand a specific element or concept. I don't have personal experience with this, it is just something I thought about when I was looking at the rune page.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back