Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Cynthia said:

You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man
And guess what.. That White Man will be very happy to share his, how you call it, "philosophical gold". And he will also be happy to provide for her and her comfort. Only losers and homosexuals wouldn't be happy about that.

Thanks Aquarius :)

loki88 said:
Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:
Loki's mind exploded by reading this comment.

Lol

You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man

Not really sure if that was trying to be an insult but I'm not taking it as one because we will share energy spiritually. Guessing you mean that by philosophical gold? Never heard that term before and not really sure what that's from

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
And guess what.. That White Man will be very happy to share his, how you call it, "philosophical gold". And he will also be happy to provide for her and her comfort. Only losers and homosexuals wouldn't be happy about that.

provide cash for ass? women have on average more money than men through the bias of hiring and legislation. They can have philosophical gold or they are a golddigger. What self respecting man worthy of the name would play the role of a simpering john and what self respecting woman would sell herself as a prostitute to a man for money? I thought you were about spirituality now i find you are about materliality. Ah the hypocrisy....
A Man who provides for the Woman he loves is materialistic and the woman is a prostitute? Damn dude, you really have a sad life.

Cynthia said:
loki88 said:
Cynthia said:

Not really sure if that was trying to be an insult but I'm not taking it as one because we will share energy spiritually. Guessing you mean that by philosophical gold? Never heard that term before and not really sure what that's from

philosophical gold is an alchemical concept.
FOOL'S GOLD OR PHILOSOPHICAL GOLD

the True value of the person and his (((value))) for the system

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bbJT9LkLXPgq/

http://hyperborean.info/

Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

provide cash for ass? women have on average more money than men through the bias of hiring and legislation. They can have philosophical gold or they are a golddigger. What self respecting man worthy of the name would play the role of a simpering john and what self respecting woman would sell herself as a prostitute to a man for money? I thought you were about spirituality now i find you are about materliality. Ah the hypocrisy....
A Man who provides for the Woman he loves is materialistic and the woman is a prostitute? Damn dude, you really have a sad life.

Good thing he figured it out he probably won't have offspring

InnerMercury20 said:
I got extremely lucky. I had just gotten out of an extremely emotionally toxic relationship where i was degraded and insulted to the point i had no self worth. I was wicca until friend of mine opened me up to becoming satanist and i was starting to really consider it. We kinda sorta started being a "fling" but we never really dated we both weren't interested in eachother that way. One day though him and I went over to his dedicated satanist friends house but he ended up falling asleep for a long time so I was alone with his friend. His friend and I got to talking and by the end of the night we were madly in love and we still are to this day and forever. I dedicated myself a week or so in to us being an official couple. The night we met was so magical, I know Satan brought us together through a dedicated person who basically led me out of a toxic relationship (I struggled 3 years escaping) and placed me right in the hands of the most amazing person of my life simple as that. It's still astonishing to me. Hail Satan.

Not trying to be rude but I and most guys can’t relate to this at all. Any woman can go on tinder and find at least 100 men willing to be her partner. If men could do this it would be of no problem. Good for you I guess. Raise you and your man’s children in the right satanic way.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Not trying to be rude but I and most guys can’t relate to this at all. Any woman can go on tinder and find at least 100 men wanting to have sex with her.

Fixed it for you. Most of those men are just incels who send penis pics and the most interesting thing they say is "u want sum fuk". Tinder is not the most healthy place for either men or women to find a long-term partner. The women there are as just as bad, they are shallow and have unrealistic expectations. If you just want to hook up with someone then tinder is OK, but don't expect anything more than that.

Shrekelstein said:
Not trying to be rude but I and most guys can’t relate to this at all. Any woman can go on tinder and find at least 100 men wanting to have sex with her.

Fixed it for you. Most of those men are just incels who send penis pics and the most interesting thing they say is "u want sum fuk". Tinder is not the most healthy place for either men or women to find a long-term partner. The women there are as just as bad, they are shallow and have unrealistic expectations. If you just want to hook up with someone then tinder is OK, but don't expect anything more than that.
honestly... where I live is trash, no one has a slightest spiritual mindset and if they do its so deluded by xian and drug culture. Also tinder is a problem people end up pregnant with a crack-heroin addict wife beater felon peice of scum. For me it wasnt just luck that I found another amazing SS soul. Im not trying to make you feel bad or anything.. just remember who you are and you will find the right one at the right time.

I presume you mean the other person. I don't care to find a partner myself as I'm a volcel (voluntarily celibate). But I can see we need a SS dating app/website. Tinder is a scam.

http://archive.vn/di7Ex

InnerMercury20 said:
Shrekelstein said:

honestly... where I live is trash, no one has a slightest spiritual mindset and if they do its so deluded by xian and drug culture. Also tinder is a problem people end up pregnant with a crack-heroin addict wife beater felon peice of scum. For me it wasnt just luck that I found another amazing SS soul. Im not trying to make you feel bad or anything.. just remember who you are and you will find the right one at the right time.

Shrekelstein said:
I presume you mean the other person. I don't care to find a partner myself as I'm a volcel (voluntarily celibate). But I can see we need a SS dating app/website. Tinder is a scam.

InnerMercury20 said:
Shrekelstein said:
Why volcel?

I'm focused on my work and purpose and things like relationships, sex, drama, women e.t.c. distract me. I focus more easily and feel happier without them. Others may feel differently though, to each their own.

Aquarius said:
Why volcel?

Shrekelstein said:
I'm focused on my work and purpose and things like relationships, sex, drama, women e.t.c. distract me. I focus more easily and feel happier without them. Others may feel differently though, to each their own.

Aquarius said:
Why volcel?
Eh, I think this kind of decision comes from hangups and other things you don't acknowledge.

Shrekelstein said:
I know what you mean, but not all women are attention instagram whores, or drama queens, there's tons of good natured women too, they're just more difficult to find :p

Shrekelstein said:

For years now I have dreamed of making a dating app that matches based on astrological compatibility, and race. One can only dream...

Interesting about the Tinder thing. Didn't know that.

wariorSS said:
I assure you I'm a 30-year-old white girl. I have never been in any way attracted to men of any race or culture other than white. The problem with the relationship and closeness of the opposite sex these days is that men, and I mean strictly white people, have abused us mentally, emotionally and even physically. We have long been a good piece of ass for a man to fuck and then throw in the trash with us. In my country of origin, rape is so common that if you tell someone that you have been harassed or raped, including the police, people laugh in your face and make you a whore because you like a 30 cm dick and you like to fuck anyway. and be fucked and possessed like an animal. Fortunately, after 25 years, I met a very sensitive, affectionate and caring white man and he treated me very well as a woman. I don't think you realize how much a woman wants a man in her life! But the man has the stupid habit of playing with our mind and affectivity until you fuck us and then move on, we are just a number for you and categorize us as a piece of meat. Obviously, I do not hate men and I am not a misogynist and no naive fetishist, excellent white men exist but they are also afraid to go out into the world and interact with women so as not to be dragged along, unfortunately there are miserable women in this shity rude world, thanks to jews by the way...
As a personal opinion, I do not want children, I take care not to get pregnant and my boyfriend is not stupid, we do not live in a beneficial world where it is worthwhile to bring an innocent soul into the world, in a world where here reigns disease, famine, violence, big pharma, mass media, ridicule, violence and terror all over the planet. One day, when the wretched jews will be completely eradicated from the world, only then will we whites be able to recover completely and bring beautiful, strong and kind children to this planet.
May the Gods protect me from unwanted children now, because abortion will be written on my belly ASAP. I do not want an innocent and sweet child in a society of terror, thanks to these fucking jews btw....

Having looked at the gay dating scene. Men are trash.

Shrekelstein said:

An S.S. partner will likely be a benefit to you, especially in the future as the world improves. Besides simply being an S.S., a working done to attract a partner would bring one that would fit you astrologically, as well.

The world will and currently needs strong and healthy families. With the decrease in white population since WW2, there are a lot of white souls out there that cannot incarnate due to a lack of body available.

loki88 said:
Cynthia said:
Aquarius said:
Loki's mind exploded by reading this comment.

Lol

This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.

loki88 said:
Cynthia said:

This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.
maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga

Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

LILITH VS. EVE

Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.

There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)

loki88 said:
Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:
LILITH VS. EVE

There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)

I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

LILITH VS. EVE

So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.

loki88 said:
Blitzkreig said:

I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?
most of these women are trafficked as slaves by jews. Not a good idea in my opinion

loki88 said:
loki88 said:

most of these women are trafficked as slaves by jews. Not a good idea in my opinion

I understand but they would getting out of that and would have a better life here.

This is just a last resort option not something I seriously have plans to do.

So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.

It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.

Just do a love working to attract a suitable partner to you. It might very well be someone you do not know yet. Do not worry about that partner being a SS. People are just starting to wake up from jewish curses so your partner may become a SS later on.

loki88 said:

I understand but they would getting out of that and would have a better life here.

I have personally investigated this option. It is highly suspect like walking through a landmine field. Many of these women could be damaged goods and some(all?) might be 'injected' with the serpent seed. I encountered on a bus once some dirty jew who was going across the border from Canada to deliver his 'serpent seed' to impregnate women seeking children that he met on the other side of the border. Mail order brides are borderline (?) human trafficking in most cases.

Blitzkreig said:

It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.

I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.

Blitzkreig said:

I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.
simplest strategy to 'get' a woman: 1) have money; 2) have status; 3) be agreeable but not a simp; 4)be attractive and clean

Blitzkreig said:

WOMB-MAN
to redeem the woman from the feminist womb-man necessitates heroic action
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WXQx40C1QMUX/

loki88 said:
Blitzkreig said:

simplest strategy to 'get' a woman: 1) have money; 2) have status; 3) be agreeable but not a simp; 4)be attractive and clean

What is your experience, do women to like to play games and walk all over you? I haven’t had this happen, I get my respect when talking, or I show them the door.

loki88 said:

What is your experience, do women to like to play games and walk all over you? I haven’t had this happen, I get my respect when talking, or I show them the door.
women are basically given to take as much as they can get for themselves at all times. Their thinking is economistic: max pleasure min pain. I can speak of the facts without any personal 'dog in the fight':
re: FEMINUT

Feminism is jewish mind poison

http://hyperborean.info/FEMINUT.pdf

Lydia said:
Most good women are "hiding under rocks", because we're not active on social media or at the bars every night YOLO-ing it up, so how are we/they to be found :lol:

The type of woman you might want? Try looking into book clubs, or "conveniently" be at an arts/crafts event or store, or a yoga studio. Not bars. We/they sometimes try online dating but then run away from it as there are soooo many men who just send pics of their genitals with "txt me baby" :roll:

You can also try a working or daily aura programming, to attract your type of woman to you. Venus won't be in Libra until Sept or so though, and it will be retrograding soon for 6 weeks, so avoid that time before starting. Link to SS Calendar for Dates for Magickal Workings in my signature.

We need to focus on the RTR, as it is jewish spells that influence our race to be degenerate idiots and date outsiders. Maybe also pass around the PDF's of books in Satan's Library, by Ben Klassen and George Lincoln Rockwell. If you haven't dl'd those already, go to the Library and ctrl+F "white nationalist", there's about 8 or so. https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

your first 3 paragraphs= me to a T.. :lol:

Aquarius said:
Shrekelstein said:

Aquarius said:
Why volcel?
Eh, I think this kind of decision comes from hangups and other things you don't acknowledge.

Shrekelstein said:
I know what you mean, but not all women are attention instagram whores, or drama queens, there's tons of good natured women too, they're just more difficult to find :p

It is the best option at the moment, that she is also SS does not guarantee that the relationship will work out, and a non-spiritual couple is a great obstacle to your progress.

Ozodari said:
loki88 said:

why wouldnt you do that? and why would you even have to ask for approval...just do it and shut up about not having a girl already. treat her good and dont boss her around :)

Why don’t you come be my wife. Troll. I’ll treat you REAL nice.

Ozodari said:

why wouldnt you do that? and why would you even have to ask for approval...just do it and shut up about not having a girl already. treat her good and dont boss her around :)

Why don’t you come be my wife. Troll. I’ll treat you REAL nice.

haha. bring out the sybian machine

loki88 said:
[
haha. bring out the sybian machine

That won’t be necessary

Ozodari said:
lol you two deserve each other

I see you making borderline remarks. Got my eyes on you.

So whats up? Are you interested in the show? I'd like a Southern perspective about whats going on there in the local region (not overly specific). Boots on the ground

There are a lot of problems, yes, but we don’t have to live them the way others do.

Educated women are great, nothing wrong with college and learning about the world around us. What matters is how open the eyes are. The left is a monstrosity. I personally believe the right is as well, because of the heavy conservative Christian roots that are in this. Neither side is what we are, but we are going to push towards the most satanic as always. I think trump is really onto something. Other republicans in the past, not entirely sure. Women do need to be sexually free, supported towards knowledge, and not “beaten by right wing (Jew) husbands either.” You can stereotype anyone, but just watch out for jews. They are who do the extremes that bring division, like feminist psychosis and rapists on the right. Satanism is about balance and free thought.

Remember that children are also sacred in Satanism and innocent.

The problems are equal on each side. Men, “right or left” all have major flaws that make it difficult for relationships as well. No one is going to be as good as a satanist, and unfortunately during the war dating other satanists just isn’t that feasible.

Let go and try not to hunt too hard. You’ll draw in what is right for you. Be sure to respect who you’re with as the gods would respect us even though we are lower than them. Being too closed will just make someone forever alone. Sometimes that is also okay too, when it comes to being a satanist. Sometimes we have shit to do and we can’t afford to put ourselves on the line.

I’ve just been single and working on flaws that have hindered my past relationships so that I can attract something that’s better for me. There’s only one hole that should be taken advantage of and it isn’t a hole in my aura.

Everyone already knows our race is on its last legs and heading towards total extinction, and on top of all that we aren’t good white people anymore that set the example, especially the women. Now this isn’t a post to bash our queens because even with Jewish influence it’s our fault, the men, the (no longer) leaders for letting it get to this point.

I’m a young man looking at the dating scene, and modern white society as a whole, and what I’m seeing is very bleak. The men are clowns that only care about partying and chasing the next hookup not even thinking about our future and what it will be like if this keeps up. I’m in the deep south so most are still somewhat masculine and take no shit and are distrusting of government and media but that’s not saying much these days. Most whites here are still having 2+ children and don’t totally hate themselves.

And our women, oh Gods, where do I even start. The white college “educated” leftist woman is easily the worst, social media posting and protesting wishing for our demise. Voting us into open borders and communism. Total degenerates blacking out on drugs every night and are coal burners with ugly mongrel children. I see more single white women with one of those out in public more everyday. They also think black (Jewish) thug culture is cool and follow brainless new age teachings and the kosher version of astrology. I don’t need to go on any further, you know how it is.

Seriously, I’m not asking for much, just a woman that isn’t brainwashed by all this crap and that will marry me and have lots of children with me. Is that really too much to ask? Are all the good women hiding under rocks or something? I don’t care if she has a flat chest and ass or is a little ugly. That’s not what it’s about for me, just something real.

The point of this post is a question and also a call to action for all white men reading this. What steps can we take to reverse this, and how are we going to do it? Most think the solution is to listen to Nick Fuentes and go full Xtard and remain celibate and don’t have kids until you are 80 years old. Yeah, that will save the white race.
look i dont know what you are thinking but women are not yours alright you cant do anything they are themselves a human if you love a woman you can go for her if she loves you back your not romeo and shes not juliet so of course shes not gunna be wanting you 24/7 and also they protest for our demise because of people like you its down to the fact that they have a choice in what they do and if they think black thug culture is cool then so be it its down to you to find a strong woman to be with and not just what they think or such you need to stop asking and start doing as well like come on man what are you doing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back