Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Glory

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many of us have not still understood the deeper meaning of our faith, which was always constant, eternal and Truthful.

Everyone of you here, is a small hero. Indeed, people may or may never know us, and it is better it remains that way.

But to walk this path, we have to remain on it. I sit beneath one of my ancestral monuments, so vast and great, even Invader Muslims are looking upon it with awe and fear. Their little hearts squirm as they realize how the most important of their monuments was only an inferior rock.

Generations and generations have passed, and many of these Muslims, even as temporary conquerors, were forced back and thrown into the sea, against of course, like today, always impossible odds.

As Ephialtes once collaborated with Xerxes, so do these today collaborate with Jews. Yet in their hearts there exists nothing that is worth for any worry and fear, insofar, we have discovered our own.

Leonidas may have fallen back then, but His death was not in vain, for me and millions of others see to this, and drink from the fountain of his spirit, and we revitalize ourselves. We have on each others side, in spirit, the rising stars of Earth. And what do these people have in their side, but billions of civilization ruining vermin?

Indeed, what once our kind has built, is still here, and very well alive. Beneath this, one will see churches, expanded like a plague, and filled with inferior souls that pray for our death and damnation. But have these tamed us, and if so, has it been successful and will it be forever?

Nope.

And still, we are alive. For if I had a dollar for every threat I have received, I would be almost a millionaire now.

This path is not yet a path of worldly renown, we live not in a world where those saved by us are going to clap for us and give us flowers and admiration. But we have riches of spirit and the overabudance of the love of the Gods, for those who do their duty.

One day one may no longer "be", but indeed, so will every other man in this world. We change our forms as our Gods have changed their own. The difference between our side and them will be this: We went after Glory. They went after parasitism, and lived their existence like vermin.

Nobody will say that they were inspired by vermin looters, and people who could only attempt a takeover of Europe merely by silent invasion and bastardization, like slime, in collaboration to an unholy inferior race guiding them, insofar as to consume them in the flames of a modern falling Rome.

We chose to start a spiritual war that nobody else would even fathom to begin. The reasons for this have been well known as to why, for the enemy's power was not to be disputed, or so people have been told.

All the so called "powerful" and "rich" of this world combined, and all the masses of the complaining slaves, did only cower and never lifted a finger to change anything. Only but a few always did what was necessary, the rest fell as silent observers. But these few were crowned in the ages, and may we meet in Warrior's Adobe when we all may depart from this place!

And yet here is the paradox: It all begins with a few people who are after Glory. An eternal value paramount in all faces of the Pagan religion of old.

I laugh at the faces of scholars who doubt that the seducer and the motivator to all of this is anyone else but, whom we know as Satan Himself.

Satan is the one that came to the people and whispered in their ears, do you want to be Gods, or rather you die as servant cattle? What has there ever been the point of any Pagan religions but to show this to Mankind and motivate us to come out of a sorry state, and, against infinite odds, seek something better?

It is True and I feel often that many of the hearts of our own here, do hang low. I can understand this and I will not lie, I have felt sometimes the same way. Indeed, when the darkness covers someone, one loses the sight of the Great Ones.

But here is what is important: you must strive to return to your own Ithaca, to your own Egypt, to your own Berlin. The darkness may fall on this world and everyone in it, but it will never touch the deepest aspects of our souls.

Had it ever got the power to do this, where has it been, especially so after thousands of years? Behind me stands the Monument of my Gods, defiant and proud. And beneath it stand all the Gentiles with their mouths open in awe. Yet all of this happens in the darkness, which can harass, but can never consume.

Our Ancestors have looked in the future, and saw wars of impossible odds before. Yes, we have enemies, and many are giant, principalities, and orders, and crowns, and their looming darrkness vastness may attempt to cover all of Earth.

But does it really compete with the darkest depths of Hades, and likewise, does their might compare to that of Ares? Does their Truth move further than Thoth, and do their arrows fly further than Azazel's? Never did and never will.

There is no reason to mourn for the future of this world, there is only one thing we should be doing, and that is to fight and fight spiritually until we are filled with lust and vigor, the power to overcome.

Our Gods are clearly still present, even in this environment of decadent darkness that this world is going through. Never to be doubted and never to be forgotten. Know that everything will be overcome, and keep in mind that what we will do is within reach. The only factor here is time, and determination, for knowledge, the hardest to come by, already exists in abundance.

When you do the RTR, do it with your heart and mind, and think of it all erased and disintegrated. See and feel that they no longer are. And know in your mind that things will be as they once were.

The more you read about the past, and the further you throw your roots in the lands of our ancestors, the more divine energy you will pull from it. The more you rise in the favor of the Gods, the more you will understand how lucky you are and why Glory is to be sought after.

Mourn for nothing for nothing is lost, but fight for everything because everything is still here, it is us. And all around us. Despair not by the attempts of the broken to move us, and know that we will break them before they break US.

Our Nations will not fall to our enemies. Our lands will not become a desert for vermin. Our Gods will rule again, never to be replaced. The enemy has started a spiritual war against us, from the back, but our spiritual retaliation will be the Greatest this world has ever seen before.

We will finish what they thought they should even attempt to begin. As one falls, so will a thousand spiritual warriors rise, as the Truth emerges triumphant and people will join us. The Truth will be seen by all.

We move to Glory, Brothers and Sisters.

Praise Satan, Praised be the Great Baalzebul, and praised be the Gods of Glory.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Very beautiful, we may live in the darkness for a while but if we keep the spiritual effort we will be free.

I love everything about this post, except their is one part i am confused about, i understand some of us may not reach the magnum opus in this life, but some of us will.

Some of us may be gone from this world, but i have faith that if we strive hard enough, some of us here, will indeed reach the magnum opus.

We might be gone temporarily, and die, but one day, sooner then not later, we will be eternal, like the gods.

Our struggle will end with our enemies wiped from existence, and our satanic world of excellence, completely restored.

Indeed any time darkness clouds my vision, it is quickly dispelled by Our benevolent Gods... Every day is truly a gift that I gladly dedicate to our cause.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods!

Thank you, H.P.

I have come out of a very dark year and just started putting my life together, building a schedule for spiritual practices as well as implementing healthy habits.

This sermon feels like an extra ring of booster rockets. :D

Even when I thought all hope was lost I still did the RTR. There were moments in my life when it felt like life had no purpose but the RTR gave me one and that is why I keep on living.

As bad as things may seem we will be victorious in the end. The earth has gone trough a lot in the past 2000 years. It is almost as a living organism that has developed insane immunity! There are patterns in this universe from a microorganism to a galaxy.

Hail Satan!

Thank you as always for this sermon HP HoodedCobra.

The Gods have always been known as the "shining ones", they are the eternal light in the darkness. We work to be as them, and we are our own light in the darkness. We always are, and always have been. Every generation has had brave warriors of Satan, always fighting for glory, fighting in his name, either knowingly or unknowingly.

We fight until we win, and there can only be victory, because the Gods, and by extension, us, are always eternal. Nothing can snuff out our will and presence.

For glory, and for eternal victory, brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan, and all the Gods of Hell! Hail all the Gods of Glory!

'Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.''

-Adolf Hitler

This is one of my favorite quotes.

Nothing really was lost well at least not anything important. I think we need to remember that. I really like this sermon. They can take down anything they can both modern and ancient and we may not even be able to do anything about it for now. However the thing is it will not be erased and everything from our Ancient past is not gone. There are still places the enemy doesnt fully know about. Where there are ancient pyramids and relics. They can try all they want much of what was important Egypt was buried I heard probably by people on our side. It will be unearthed later when we are a free world. There is the arctic which was not always cold like it is now.

They dont have time to take down everything. There are still hidden cities by the Mayans I think in the jungles.

No matter what they take down they will not erase history. Also they wont be able to get it all. Some of their churches even were ancient pagan temples or were built upon them. It can be reconstructed.

They also did not get rid of the same energies that were there in ancient times fully all they did was bury them under blackness and dark fear energy.

They did not kill off a lot of us. Most people that were known about in ancient times some still admired today are on here fighting still.

They were not able to take it down and wont be.

These things also will not be forgotten most those people will not be allowed to incarnate back here which means either they get sent somewhere else to continue to be oppressed by the enemy or dissipate forever.

So in the end we win.

I wanted to share this cause I was listening to new music awhile back and came across it. You can very much feel our Gods speak in this.
https://youtu.be/aflaAveflvU

See they did not do nothing. Even the music back in the 90s and early 2000s too that was before there were rtrs and as Maxine pointed out on her old sermon I think titled "the age of Satan" or something sorry I looked but cant find it.

Plenty of the rock Music was inspired by Satan and a few of the artists were SS. That was before we even did the rtrs. We also had Hitler and the Founders of the USA Tesla and plenty of other cool people.

So yeah the enemy didn't win and cant.

Good uplifting sermon Hp HoodedCobra666 i needed this thank you. and when you described the feelings
you had . i have them to .but how many times the gods helps us up en we get a loving feeling in return .they give
me tears in my eye,s so much love and help they give.Thank the Gods.

Hail Father Satan And the Gods Of Duat.

Ors666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't say you may no longer be, you might become immortal :lol:

True. I personally took this statement in a more so poetic way, not literally

Immortality is within reach but it's not called the Great Work for nothing. The degree of commitment and time to get it done cannot be underestimated. At least a combination of intense studying, preparation of ones soul, and openness to the Gods instructions telepathically and many other things factor in. This does require time which not everyone has a tremendous amount at their disposal unfortunately.

The proper allotment of ones time and having the actual room to get it done also plays a role. I'm firmly of the belief that many will attain said goal as has been mentioned by HPS Maxine Dietrich. Growth in this area is forthcoming as the curses that prevent its attainment are removed from gentiles.

However there still can be "shortcuts" to the time factor with there being more than one way for this work of perfection to be attained. With Satan to lead ones way, one gets there for sure and can, if such an endeavor is ones intention, desire and will to do so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One day one may no longer "be", but indeed, so will every other man in this world. We change our forms as our Gods have changed their own. The difference between our side and them will be this: We went after Glory. They went after parasitism, and lived their existence like vermin.
serpentwalker666 said:
I love everything about this post, except their is one part i am confused about, i understand some of us may not reach the magnum opus in this life, but some of us will.
Ors666 said:
I believe that he was talking more of a sense of "transformation", rather than actual death. That being said, I do think that this part was worded in a suboptimal manner that invites confusion.

Every single SS here, so long as they stay on the path and keep fighting and advancing, will become immortal eventually. The only case in which this does not happen, is if they end up leaving the path permanently.

Immortality isn't something that just some 0.1% of SS will achieve. It's a simple goal of meditation and advancement like any other. In other words, any SS can and will achieve it, provided that they put in the time and effort to do so and stay strong on the path.

Some might not be able to understand the feelings and meaning in your words. But when one becomes a regular meditation practitioner, then he may realise the level you are speaking from. The meaning ingrained in these words.

Thank you for this profound sermon, HP.

I was thinking something similar the other day to the effect of that they can rain down any threat or punishment imaginable... but my soul will not give them an inch. Seasons change. The enemy creates endless 'martyrs' from yehousha to the 'holy saints' to 'Pavlik Morozov' to 'G Floyd' to suit the season but the reality is that bravery and might belongs to us and not to execrable vermin and images made out of lies.

The hollow chaff is washed away by spring rain.

Hail Victory! Hail the True Morning Star!

serpentwalker666 said:

Some of us may be gone from this world, but i have faith that if we strive hard enough, some of us here, will indeed reach the magnum opus.

We might be gone temporarily, and die, but one day, sooner then not later, we will be eternal, like the gods.

Our struggle will end with our enemies wiped from existence, and our satanic world of excellence, completely restored.

The return of the Gods is not that far away. Even if we don't become immortal I think we can find different ways to preserve ourselves. Preserving the memory is the essence of ourselves. This should be the primary objective as reincarnating and forgetting is not really continuity. So finding a way to either preserve the memory engraved in the soul or physical immortality is the Satanic number one objective. If preserving the soul and memory is the first objective than preserving the body is the second most important. Our bodies house an enormous library of information. We learn trough the physical as well. Every sickness and disease build immunological memory thats one example of the literal fact that whatever does not kill you makes you stronger. From this point we can think of so many other examples.

The world eventualy will change for the best and it is up to us to either find methods for ourselves or cooperate with the Gods. Probably we will find methods to at least boost our bodies and slow down the ageing process so it gives us precious years that we can use to really advance spiritually. After the Gods will be here i imagine the time of meditating when nobody is watching will be over. We will probably have schools in which to practice the information we have in the Joy of Satan as much as we desire. If we manage to get the necessary time and boost our lives and health in the coming age this is exactly what we need to make the Magnum Opus and advance as never before :)

Indeed, everyone will, as this is the end result of the workings. Everyone is however in our own path with our respective levels of progress and struggles one has to achieve. This will affect everything.

The Magnum Opus is within the reach of any and all Satanists provided the endeavor is taken seriously and one follows the Gods progressively. All souls are on the same path but we take different sub roads.

As you said Braun this is not something to be taken lightly and not to be taken with a fake certainty that makes some people think it is easy or by default deserved.

Personal choices also affect the when, the how, etc. For example, one meditates, another does not. People who advance bring this closer, people who do not, they allow it to be drifting further into the future or in future lifetimes. Then, the type or life one lives also has an effect.

Braun666 said:
Ors666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Don't say you may no longer be, you might become immortal :lol:

True. I personally took this statement in a more so poetic way, not literally

Immortality is within reach but it's not called the Great Work for nothing. The degree of commitment and time to get it done cannot be underestimated. At least a combination of intense studying, preparation of ones soul, and openness to the Gods instructions telepathically and many other things factor in. This does require time which not everyone has a tremendous amount at their disposal unfortunately.

The proper allotment of ones time and having the actual room to get it done also plays a role. I'm firmly of the belief that many will attain said goal as has been mentioned by HPS Maxine Dietrich. Growth in this area is forthcoming as the curses that prevent its attainment are removed from gentiles.

However there still can be "shortcuts" to the time factor with there being more than one way for this work of perfection to be attained. With Satan to lead ones way, one gets there for sure and can, if such an endeavor is ones intention, desire and will to do so.

Wonderful Sermon. I respect and admire you, thank you very much.

I have respect for true believers, no matter who they are, and respect for my enemies. They fight! And they give me something to fight. Never be weary of the fight, for it is the true nature of the Universe. Anyone who comes in the name of peace comes under false pretense. They want to gaslight you into taking the short stick. Women, especially Aryan women, are the most scarce and precious "resource" in the Universe. They want our women, but we do not want theirs. We have nothing to talk about in terms of integration, until they stop raping and murdering our Aryan women. That is why Parasitic Castration is so important to the enemy. Get White men hooked on pornography until they give up the ghost entirely. Everyday White men do nothing but play video games all day on Twitch. It's pathetic. We exist as the protectors of our women, and every action not taken toward such ends results in our downfall.

Song, dance and the arts exists as a bloodless battleground for the competition of women, although, a man who loses in such endeavors may resort to violence and thus brother wars begin. That is why the Jewish bolstering of African degeneracy is so important in thwarting our natural breeding. White women who twerk are insulting the very existence of White men, because we allowed invaders that we did not fight off. Aryan women are very unforgiving and only respect a conqueror, but that is why we have advanced so many light years ahead of others. We are the ultimate hunters, we study our prey, we learn to think as they do and we know what they will do before they even know it.

The most important words of advice I ever received were: Take what you need, but never settle for what you deserve. Always strive for me. The Christian trap sprung by the Jews is to get you to settle with what you have. I believe that once we have defeated our enemies here on Earth, we will be prepared to take the fight into space or other dimensions and fight head to head with the Reptilians.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many of us have not still understood the deeper meaning of our faith, which was always constant, eternal and Truthful.

Everyone of you here, is a small hero. Indeed, people may or may never know us, and it is better it remains that way.

But to walk this path, we have to remain on it. I sit beneath one of my ancestral monuments, so vast and great, even Invader Muslims are looking upon it with awe and fear. Their little hearts squirm as they realize how the most important of their monuments was only an inferior rock.

Generations and generations have passed, and many of these Muslims, even as temporary conquerors, were forced back and thrown into the sea, against of course, like today, always impossible odds.

As Ephialtes once collaborated with Xerxes, so do these today collaborate with Jews. Yet in their hearts there exists nothing that is worth for any worry and fear, insofar, we have discovered our own.

Leonidas may have fallen back then, but His death was not in vain, for me and millions of others see to this, and drink from the fountain of his spirit, and we revitalize ourselves. We have on each others side, in spirit, the rising stars of Earth. And what do these people have in their side, but billions of civilization ruining vermin?

Indeed, what once our kind has built, is still here, and very well alive. Beneath this, one will see churches, expanded like a plague, and filled with inferior souls that pray for our death and damnation. But have these tamed us, and if so, has it been successful and will it be forever?

Nope.

And still, we are alive. For if I had a dollar for every threat I have received, I would be almost a millionaire now.

This path is not yet a path of worldly renown, we live not in a world where those saved by us are going to clap for us and give us flowers and admiration. But we have riches of spirit and the overabudance of the love of the Gods, for those who do their duty.

Nobody will say that they were inspired by vermin looters, and people who could only attempt a takeover of Europe merely by silent invasion and bastardization, like slime, in collaboration to an unholy inferior race guiding them, insofar as to consume them in the flames of a modern falling Rome.

We chose to start a spiritual war that nobody else would even fathom to begin. The reasons for this have been well known as to why, for the enemy's power was not to be disputed, or so people have been told.

All the so called "powerful" and "rich" of this world combined, and all the masses of the complaining slaves, did only cower and never lifted a finger to change anything. Only but a few always did what was necessary, the rest fell as silent observers. But these few were crowned in the ages, and may we meet in Warrior's Adobe when we all may depart from this place!

And yet here is the paradox: It all begins with a few people who are after Glory. An eternal value paramount in all faces of the Pagan religion of old.

I laugh at the faces of scholars who doubt that the seducer and the motivator to all of this is anyone else but, whom we know as Satan Himself.

Satan is the one that came to the people and whispered in their ears, do you want to be Gods, or rather you die as servant cattle? What has there ever been the point of any Pagan religions but to show this to Mankind and motivate us to come out of a sorry state, and, against infinite odds, seek something better?

It is True and I feel often that many of the hearts of our own here, do hang low. I can understand this and I will not lie, I have felt sometimes the same way. Indeed, when the darkness covers someone, one loses the sight of the Great Ones.

But here is what is important: you must strive to return to your own Ithaca, to your own Egypt, to your own Berlin. The darkness may fall on this world and everyone in it, but it will never touch the deepest aspects of our souls.

Had it ever got the power to do this, where has it been, especially so after thousands of years? Behind me stands the Monument of my Gods, defiant and proud. And beneath it stand all the Gentiles with their mouths open in awe. Yet all of this happens in the darkness, which can harass, but can never consume.

Our Ancestors have looked in the future, and saw wars of impossible odds before. Yes, we have enemies, and many are giant, principalities, and orders, and crowns, and their looming darrkness vastness may attempt to cover all of Earth.

But does it really compete with the darkest depths of Hades, and likewise, does their might compare to that of Ares? Does their Truth move further than Thoth, and do their arrows fly further than Azazel's? Never did and never will.

There is no reason to mourn for the future of this world, there is only one thing we should be doing, and that is to fight and fight spiritually until we are filled with lust and vigor, the power to overcome.

Our Gods are clearly still present, even in this environment of decadent darkness that this world is going through. Never to be doubted and never to be forgotten. Know that everything will be overcome, and keep in mind that what we will do is within reach. The only factor here is time, and determination, for knowledge, the hardest to come by, already exists in abundance.

When you do the RTR, do it with your heart and mind, and think of it all erased and disintegrated. See and feel that they no longer are. And know in your mind that things will be as they once were.

The more you read about the past, and the further you throw your roots in the lands of our ancestors, the more divine energy you will pull from it. The more you rise in the favor of the Gods, the more you will understand how lucky you are and why Glory is to be sought after.

Mourn for nothing for nothing is lost, but fight for everything because everything is still here, it is us. And all around us. Despair not by the attempts of the broken to move us, and know that we will break them before they break US.

Our Nations will not fall to our enemies. Our lands will not become a desert for vermin. Our Gods will rule again, never to be replaced. The enemy has started a spiritual war against us, from the back, but our spiritual retaliation will be the Greatest this world has ever seen before.

We will finish what they thought they should even attempt to begin. As one falls, so will a thousand spiritual warriors rise, as the Truth emerges triumphant and people will join us. The Truth will be seen by all.

We may never be known and that is fine to me, the only thing that matters * if and when I die* I should know I did all I can.

It is about all the justice one can do to their 24 hours , everyday, till we dont see our spaceships in the sky coming down.

I guess we are all linked here, somehow, I have been thinking to write about the mudslimes and started suddenly reading about the emperors who defeated them and kicked them out or lost to them even if it meant they we beheaded ( being much smaller in number compared to this filth).
Hail Satan
Hail Gods of Hell
Hail SS

EasternFireLion666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:

The return of the Gods is not that far away. Even if we don't become immortal I think we can find different ways to preserve ourselves. Preserving the memory is the essence of ourselves. This should be the primary objective as reincarnating and forgetting is not really continuity. So finding a way to either preserve the memory engraved in the soul or physical immortality is the Satanic number one objective. If preserving the soul and memory is the first objective than preserving the body is the second most important. Our bodies house an enormous library of information. We learn trough the physical as well. Every sickness and disease build immunological memory thats one example of the literal fact that whatever does not kill you makes you stronger. From this point we can think of so many other examples.

The world eventualy will change for the best and it is up to us to either find methods for ourselves or cooperate with the Gods. Probably we will find methods to at least boost our bodies and slow down the ageing process so it gives us precious years that we can use to really advance spiritually. After the Gods will be here i imagine the time of meditating when nobody is watching will be over. We will probably have schools in which to practice the information we have in the Joy of Satan as much as we desire. If we manage to get the necessary time and boost our lives and health in the coming age this is exactly what we need to make the Magnum Opus and advance as never before :)

It also may be the mindset of some people. I believe some Satanists may not achieve this if they are not serious enough. There literally are some people that waste a lot of time. If one is serious and wants it they can have it. Best advice is to try as hard as they can for it and overcome anything that is stopping them as much as they can.

Some may not achieve this but if they know they wont in this lifetime they can do things that can make sure in their next life they still have some of the things they want.

They can connect to a do a spell to stay with people they really want to see again next time.

They can do money workings to make sure they incarnate better off program it into the aura.

They can do spells to keep certain skills. They can advance as much as possible in some area.

They can do a spell to program in their aura anything else they want or dont want in the next life.

Most importantly when they are incarnating they can pay attention to a few or maybe even one key astrological thing and time it I am presuming through energy. I did that with sun trine moon exact because I didn't want to go through a traumatic childhood that is the only thing I think I really planned. I remember that though strongly. Whatever one can choose in astrology incarnating might make some area of life easier but it's impossible I am presuming to make everything perfect here.

They also maybe can if society is not open enough to know in general about reincarnation at the time they know they will die hide some physical things or even money somewhere and program the soul to remember this.

More importantly in my case (not speaking for anyone else) if I know I wont do this choose to die myself under my own circumstances before I get too old and have to deal with a lot of pain and health issues and basically being abandon in a Nursing Home if that would be the case and losing all my independence.

Also like we did in this life you can plan to incarnate in the same and near the same time as someone or multiple people you want to be with.

This is how you have a past life partner(s)

With advancement as well as the Gods there is a lot you can take into your own hands with this if you know your not going to achieve Godhood this life.

It actually may be far easier in some cases to reset yourself into a better position with workings by reincarnation than it is in this life to change your situation. This is not to say anyone should die or suicide or anything that is completly wrong outside of the situation I said above or someone facing torture or worse such as with some of the Nazis at the end.

However if you know you wont become immortal there is a lot of things you can do.

However I really do want to become immortal in this life if possible so this may not apply to me but I am just saying. If you know you wont or cant do it this time there is still things you can do to have what you want out of this life next time and make it even better than what you have now.

I did some of this last time but not a lot of it. However I am more wise now if anything should happen because of these groups.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the uplifting and inspirational post, I salute you! Hail Father Satan, Hail Beelzebub, Hail to the Gods and the Goddesses of Hell!

It is an honor to fight this fight by your side Cobra, and by the side of all of you, my SS family!

We are in this together, and we will win this together!!

“The greatest events — they are not our loudest but our stillest hours.”
This quote from Zarathustra seems fitting.
Thank you HP for those inspiring words!

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

I'm traveling to Boston Massachusetts to join The Satanic Temple as I think I am in Revelation. I want to give a special thanks to Beelzebub and his webpage online. Opening the Third Eye and SATANIC TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION allow me to personally work with demons. I just thought maybe insence with a mirror could help.
Hail Satan!!

ChristopherLeeMcKee said:
None of these organizations are in any way affiliated with the Joy of Satan. These people are not real Satanists. They are enemy pretenders who like to call themselves "Satanists" while practicing jewish garbage.

I'm traveling to Boston Massachusetts to join The Satanic Temple as I think I am in Revelation. I want to give a special thanks to Beelzebub and his webpage online. Opening the Third Eye and SATANIC TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION allow me to personally work with demons. I just thought maybe insence with a mirror could help.
Hail Satan!!
The Satanic Temple is bullshit. It is all atheistic communist democrats. We are not connected with that organization in any way. We are seperate and very different.

Though we are all here digitally, I feel and have always felt alone in a physical sense regarding Spiritual Satanism. Maybe others have felt, or feel this way too?

I for one greatly look forward to the day when we can be truly free to show who we are, and to practice with others openly. To meet other SS, to support one another through the tough times, and to grow as SS into gods.

It is very touching this was written at a time when I've felt down, alone, and demotivated. It does suck living through these times, and knowing some (if not most) of us were put here specifically to fight the enemy. But this is all necessary, and though it may take years yet to bring about a Satanic world, it will happen despite all the enemy does.

We are winning too, despite everything. White people are so close to waking up fully, Blacks are starting to become fully aware of Jewish influence, and those who've remained silent this whole time are speaking up. As much as I would love for this whole process to be quick and painless, it will not be. And I hope there will be more group rituals soon, maybe even more spiritual info revealed soon too.

Either way, it must be said that we are having an effect. And rather than plateau, our energy of the Final RTR is snowballing, taking out pillars of the enemy's power as it rolls. I have hope the end of October will be something to truly behold, and maybe there will be a surprise before the U.S. Election. Our prospects here in the U.S. are terrible, and the Gods know we're in dire need of an actual leader.

Hail Satan!!

Don't be dumb, we have no connection to this "temple" and is more than likely ran by rabid communists. As for you being in "revelations" that is also another communist tale no sane person should want to be involved with.

Bigot Boy said:
Indeed any time darkness clouds my vision, it is quickly dispelled by Our benevolent Gods... Every day is truly a gift that I gladly dedicate to our cause.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods!

How do you get the gods to dispell ur vision?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back