Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ultimate Evil: Orthodox Christianity (Must Read)

GakunGak said:
ss666 said:
Serbians at least have a strong spirit. I doubt many countries could take the shit they took and still keep their identity alive. Some of this points are ridiculous, do you think you could even publicly criticize your communist head of state without capital sentence? Some parents got killed because their own children told their neighbors or other relatives that their parents don't like the communist dictatorship. The kids would appear as heros of the nation in the media, and everyone would be encouraged to snitch.

I should have been more precise.
What you said is true, and happened to my family. Not direct, but maybe a generation or two.

However, I am talking about the present. There's no gulag [Goli Otok], or death squad, or beating in the police station at night with windows open..... And people still glorify this mass murderer [directly and indirectly responsible for death of ~ 2 million Yugoslavs, in the Balkan region].

Even though Communism never ceased [just sugar coated as democracy], and with the help of the church, which is essentially a communist doctrine, people are still chained in slavery.

Poor salary, high prices, uncertainty about jobs, stress on a daily basis. You can imagine a percentage of a population on medication, drugs, alcohol, domestic violence/abuse, prostitution, blackmail....

Not to mention the trash and degeneracy indoctrination on TV........

silentstorm666 said:
I can pretty much attest to what GakunGak has stated in this thread. While I didn't have much contact with the orthodox church nor was I brought up in a religious household (my parents while not anti-christian didn't like the church much), I have been following somewhat it's influence and scandals that have happened over the years. While any scandal that happens there is not going to get much press coverage in the West like the catholic church will, it is still pretty bad. I have no doubts that there are significant hushed up cases of rape and pedophilia, but the stories that make the news are the cases of corruption and outright thievery.

In any town, every resident knows that the priest is corrupt and they know exactly what type of corruption he is into. Over here where I am the local priest is retiring. Before he retires, he is planning on finishing building his hotel in a well known tourist spa in central Serbia. Despite this, the flock of useless sheep will still donate to the church and a portion of that money is going straight into his pockets.

Thank you, much appreciated.

If you ever heard about Metropolitan Amfilohije [Colonel in the military], his brother was a monk [still is, but don't know where is he now] got a chick pregnant in the Ostrog monastery. He was a kind of monk that don't get to score a woman and have a family, but solitary life.

Needles to say, his bro Amfilohije got involved, threatened to hex the media that would dare to report anything about it, and the family of a woman that got pregnant. I don't know if she delivered the baby. I assume not, 'cos he's the kind of a guy who throws curses around for almost anything.

When I was a sheep, and had a few times when I was around him [custom is to kiss his hand], he always had that strange look when he was looking at me. Long time ago, so I don't remember if it was hatred, creepy, confused or scared look. Didn't want to talk with me or hang out with me even though I looked normal.

What really happened, around the time I dedicated and left the whole church thing, some people were so "concerned" for me they gave a slip of paper to this guy to pray for me so that I could return to the "flock".

A day or so later, he slipped and fell. Nothing super serious, but he was out of commission for several days.

Naturally, he wasted no time to make himself the victim and to declare it's the devil working against him....

I should write a book.....

I stumbeld upon this post "accidentaly". I assume we come from the same country and i see you are pretty knowledgeable about Slavic Paganism so i wanted to ask you a question. Vidovdan is coming soon, so i wanna ask you should i celebrate it or no? I talked to some xtians and even they admitted that its a converted pagan holliday celebrating the God Vid. Cheers Brother!

F_For_Flamingo said:
I stumbeld upon this post "accidentaly". I assume we come from the same country and i see you are pretty knowledgeable about Slavic Paganism so i wanted to ask you a question. Vidovdan is coming soon, so i wanna ask you should i celebrate it or no? I talked to some xtians and even they admitted that its a converted pagan holliday celebrating the God Vid. Cheers Brother!

Born and used to live in the Balkans [S&M], but now I moved a continent away.

Regarding your question, it would be up to you if you want to try to resurrect ORIGINAL SLAVIC PAGANISM before the xian church took over everything and destroyed all.
Yes, Vidovdan WAS/USED TO BE a Slavic pagan celebration, but over time it got so corrupted that it is difficult to find and actually do original rites and celebrations.

Being a Slavic myself, I'm here for a reason, so I am not focusing on slavic paganism that much because to do that, I would need to restore original writing [before alphabet] and all the dates and stuff. Here on JOS, I have already the family, the gods, the lettering, language, runes, everything restored originally thnx to HP Maxine. And for celebration, just push RTR, Thanksgiving ritual etc you find on JOS site.

And the Gods are real, which you can communicate with. So it's direct interaction vs imagined/interpreted.

This is something that Y O U need to decide for yourself, not have someone else tell for you, not even me. This is my opinion only which you can use as an advisory.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I am not always online, mostly lurking.

GakunGak said:
F_For_Flamingo said:

Born and used to live in the Balkans [S&M], but now I moved a continent away.

Regarding your question, it would be up to you if you want to try to resurrect ORIGINAL SLAVIC PAGANISM before the xian church took over everything and destroyed all.
Yes, Vidovdan WAS/USED TO BE a Slavic pagan celebration, but over time it got so corrupted that it is difficult to find and actually do original rites and celebrations.

Being a Slavic myself, I'm here for a reason, so I am not focusing on slavic paganism that much because to do that, I would need to restore original writing [before alphabet] and all the dates and stuff. Here on JOS, I have already the family, the gods, the lettering, language, runes, everything restored originally thnx to HP Maxine. And for celebration, just push RTR, Thanksgiving ritual etc you find on JOS site.

And the Gods are real, which you can communicate with. So it's direct interaction vs imagined/interpreted.

This is something that Y O U need to decide for yourself, not have someone else tell for you, not even me. This is my opinion only which you can use as an advisory.

Sorry for not replying sooner, I am not always online, mostly lurking.

Don't be sorry, thanks for replying,and thanks for reminding me that i need to be a bit more independent, i guess there is still alot of programing from ortodox christianity and the new age bs in me that i need to get rid of. Thanks again for replying and i wish you all the best :)

Build up a habit of:
1: meditating
2: RTR
3: Working out if possible

If you have spare time, study JOS and keep meditating, assuming you have enough privacy.

Keep your opinions to yourself. People have been killed for much less. Work to be financially independent [IT or trade (mechanic, engineer, fixer, whatever) so that you can yourself manage time].

If we ever meet up, beer's on me. Pozdrav

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back