Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any reason why people have physical deficiencies?

Seby

For example, Augustus was far from being healthy and I have lots of them too, in fact too many. It is also damaging to my sanity.

TopoftheAbyss said:
For example, Augustus was far from being healthy and I have lots of them too, in fact too many. It is also damaging to my sanity.

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of deficiencies or can you give examples of other things if too personal? What kind of deficiencies do you mean? There's genetic, chronic, etc, etc.

HPS Shannon said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of deficiencies or can you give examples of other things if too personal? What kind of deficiencies do you mean? There's genetic, chronic, etc, etc.
Sorry, I try to give as little information about me on these forums as possible. But they're like every kind of deficiencies, for example I have to use glasses to see well.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HPS Shannon said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Sorry, I try to give as little information about me on these forums as possible. But they're like every kind of deficiencies, for example I have to use glasses to see well.

And based off the little you are able to give, there are many reasons why people get physocal deficiencies. Genetics, and in my opinion, vaccines even though there is too much evidence showing that vaccines do cause considerable damage and is the cause of many diseases we have, astrological influences, low spiritual vibration, diet, and more. But those are the main things.

They can be dealt with.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Will I inherit all these deficiencies in my next life +

If you are planning on reaching godhead or atleast raising your kundalini in this life then I dont think you have anything to worry about.

But the nature and health of your next life depends on your astrology, nutrition growing up and more. Of course I cant say.

Keep empowering your soul. And if you have different health problems, you can heal them through physical means and spiritual. Thats what this health forum is fof but if you dont want to reveal any health issues to get physical solutions then yiu have to focud on spiritual means to heal.

Everyone is born with a pre-natal essence.

Roughly equivalent to DNA, this pre natal essence or Jing is given to you at conception and nourished by your mother's state of health either for good or bad during gestation.

Following birth and the activation of the spleen and stomach, they provide an opportunity to give post natal Jing.

This post natal essence transformation relies on the pre natal jing however this can be supplemented with certain herbs and treatment methods dependent on whether the Jing is leading to yin or yang Deficiency.

As all organs develop according to the jing, the sensory organs which are connected to those organs may also suffer as is the case with poor eyesight stemming from insufficient liver blood or yin. Nourishment of kidney yin via the food you eat can help to generate the wood element of the liver and improve your bodily condition over time.

Centralforce666 said:
Everyone is born with a pre-natal essence.

Roughly equivalent to DNA, this pre natal essence or Jing is given to you at conception and nourished by your mother's state of health either for good or bad during gestation.

Following birth and the activation of the spleen and stomach, they provide an opportunity to give post natal Jing.

This post natal essence transformation relies on the pre natal jing however this can be supplemented with certain herbs and treatment methods dependent on whether the Jing is leading to yin or yang Deficiency.

As all organs develop according to the jing, the sensory organs which are connected to those organs may also suffer as is the case with poor eyesight stemming from insufficient liver blood or yin. Nourishment of kidney yin via the food you eat can help to generate the wood element of the liver and improve your bodily condition over time.

This was probably one of the most informative posts I've ever read thank you.

Can you give any suggestions on replenishing kidney yin? I'm to the point of imbalance the yang energy is making blockages in my upper channels. Congestion and thick yellowish-green phlegm, night-sweats, extreme fatigue, and an inability to fall into deep sleep. I had a very fast paced life style for about 6 years working 60-70 hours a week between construction and restaurant work. I abused my body so bad drinking coffee, energy drinks, energy shots, and abusing drugs and alcohol. I've learned to manage symptoms but not the root cause of it all.

ModernMage said:

Can you give any suggestions on replenishing kidney yin? I'm to the point of imbalance the yang energy is making blockages in my upper channels. Congestion and thick yellowish-green phlegm, night-sweats, extreme fatigue, and an inability to fall into deep sleep. I had a very fast paced life style for about 6 years working 60-70 hours a week between construction and restaurant work. I abused my body so bad drinking coffee, energy drinks, energy shots, and abusing drugs and alcohol. I've learned to manage symptoms but not the root cause of it all.

These symptoms have a small overlap with Kidney Yin but seem to be predominantly phlegm fire symptoms.

Do you get a sensation of heaviness in the arms and legs or a feeling of a foggy head?

Do you experience headaches particularly in the frontal and temporal areas or one sided headaches?

Do you suffer from psychological disturbance such as delusions or disordered/chaotic thought patterns?

Centralforce666 said:
ModernMage said:

These symptoms have a small overlap with Kidney Yin but seem to be predominantly phlegm fire symptoms.

Do you get a sensation of heaviness in the arms and legs or a feeling of a foggy head?

Do you experience headaches particularly in the frontal and temporal areas or one sided headaches?

Do you suffer from psychological disturbance such as delusions or disordered/chaotic thought patterns?

I wouldn't say foggy more just stuffy. I'm fairly sharp and rarely ever forgetful.

I almost never get headaches.

I am very scattered brained, like thoughts are coming into my head at lightening speed at times. I have a hard time creating a schedule outside of meditation.

Thank you for your time and replies I know you're very busy outside of JoS.

What colour is your tongue?

Can you describe the body of the tongue, its shape and width and colour?

How about the tongue coating (if present)?

Centralforce666 said:
What colour is your tongue?

Can you describe the body of the tongue, its shape and width and colour?

How about the tongue coating (if present)?

My tongue is pink(more dull than vibrant) and has a light white coating more towards the back almost at all times. It's more wide than long and makes a rounded point at the tip.. A deep line in the middle and looks a bit swollen around the edges. I was also born with extra skin under the tongue at birth if thats important.

ModernMage said:

Make sure you go to sleep by about 11pm, this is when the kidneys are most active, so you want to be resting while they can replenish kidney yin at their best. The liver is most active at 3am to tend to the blood. Make sure you do your hatha yoga 1x or even 2x a day. This is a great yin-building activity, the stretching promotes microcirculation in the tissues. Take it easy on any other exercise at the moment. I would probably say don't do more than mild cardio. If you get a sick feeling from the yoga, don't do it. This would indicate the liver cannot easily expel the toxins/metabolites unearthed by the exercise, like it should.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, as well. Do your weight in lbs/2, then add about 15 to get the number of fluid ounces to drink daily. Then divide that by 16 to get the per-hour drink amount. Drink more in the morning after waking, then stop a bit before bed. Make sure you use a decent amount of salt in your food, this aids water retention, important for staying hydrated. This will work well for the fatigue.

It should go without saying, but stop all drugs, alcohol, and stimulants, including coffee. If you think you need coffee, limit to one cup per day. With your fatigue, it might seem like you need more, but it will only hurt you in the long-run by taxing the kidneys. Also, try and limit your work, if possible. Spiritual progression will result in more wealth in the long-run than working extra hours now.

What are you doing to manage the symptoms? Some of the items you may be taking could be impeding the overall resolution of the problem.

The night sweats and insomnia point to some sort of yin deficiency, whereas the congestion and phlegm can be the result of spleen deficiencies, among other reasons. The fatigue can be due to either the spleen or yin deficiencies in other organs. CentralForce is good at giving accurate diagnoses. The heaviness in the limbs and foggy head correlates to the phlegm and dampness not being removed from the body. The temporal/one-sided headaches correlate to the wood element (gallbladder and liver) being out of balance. The frontal headache can also be gall-bladder or stomach related, to my knowledge. The scatter-brained could be a general yin-deficiency thing, but I think it may be related to the liver, as that is supposed to control planning ability.

How is your digestion? Do you ever feel bloated, in general, or after meals? What is the quality of your bowel movements? Solid or diarrhea-like? Also, what do you eat? In general, green things benefit the liver/gallbladder, yellow-orange benefits stomach/spleen, and blue/black and seeds/legumes benefits the kidneys/bladder. For the phlegm, limit your dairy consumption. There are other food items that can contribute to phlegm, you should google them and remove them from your diet.

CentralForce will be able to provide a pretty spot-on diagnosis, however my guess is something related to the kidneys, liver, and stomach/spleen. The kidneys and liver are pretty correlated, and when one goes, the other goes with it. The spleen/stomach receive yin nourishment from the kidneys when they are deficient, and so if the kidneys become deficient and cannot support them, they can quickly fall as well. In general, the kidneys support the whole of the body by donating energy to the various organs, therefore boosting the kidneys indirectly aids the rest of the body.

Whatever your Dx may be, the solutions are a combination of lifestyle changes, as well as herbal formulas and acupuncture/acupressure. I would wait to see what CentralForce says for herbs, as you don't want to just buy a bunch and waste money. Acupressure can be done by yourself very easily, and once you learn a few keys point for your symptoms, 5-10 minutes stimulating those points with a finger or tool will alleviate symptoms pretty well. I would say you should purchase a tool now, and then you will be able to learn where to stimulate to aid you now or in the future. The tools are just like little sticks, some even do electric currents, all are pretty cheap. You can use your finger, but it might get tired. Online you can find acupoints that correlate with certain symptoms.

Besides us on the forum, you should also follow through with a paid Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor. If there are none near you, there are plenty that can do online appointments. They can prescribe you herbal formulas, or you can get acupuncture done by them. Also, once you have a diagnosis, you can do acupressure or find herbal formulas on your own to purchase. Acupuncture would be one of the quickest ways you can heal, so pursue that if you have the means.

Your conditions are completely curable as long as you follow through with your treatments and lifestyle factors. Some of your organs are out of balance, and so the treatments are there to push them enough in the right direction. Once they are back to normal, everything should stabilize and you shouldn't need further treatment.

Blitzkreig said:
ModernMage said:

Make sure you go to sleep by about 11pm, this is when the kidneys are most active, so you want to be resting while they can replenish kidney yin at their best. The liver is most active at 3am to tend to the blood. Make sure you do your hatha yoga 1x or even 2x a day. This is a great yin-building activity, the stretching promotes microcirculation in the tissues. Take it easy on any other exercise at the moment. I would probably say don't do more than mild cardio. If you get a sick feeling from the yoga, don't do it. This would indicate the liver cannot easily expel the toxins/metabolites unearthed by the exercise, like it should.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, as well. Do your weight in lbs/2, then add about 15 to get the number of fluid ounces to drink daily. Then divide that by 16 to get the per-hour drink amount. Drink more in the morning after waking, then stop a bit before bed. Make sure you use a decent amount of salt in your food, this aids water retention, important for staying hydrated. This will work well for the fatigue.

It should go without saying, but stop all drugs, alcohol, and stimulants, including coffee. If you think you need coffee, limit to one cup per day. With your fatigue, it might seem like you need more, but it will only hurt you in the long-run by taxing the kidneys. Also, try and limit your work, if possible. Spiritual progression will result in more wealth in the long-run than working extra hours now.

What are you doing to manage the symptoms? Some of the items you may be taking could be impeding the overall resolution of the problem.

The night sweats and insomnia point to some sort of yin deficiency, whereas the congestion and phlegm can be the result of spleen deficiencies, among other reasons. The fatigue can be due to either the spleen or yin deficiencies in other organs. CentralForce is good at giving accurate diagnoses. The heaviness in the limbs and foggy head correlates to the phlegm and dampness not being removed from the body. The temporal/one-sided headaches correlate to the wood element (gallbladder and liver) being out of balance. The frontal headache can also be gall-bladder or stomach related, to my knowledge. The scatter-brained could be a general yin-deficiency thing, but I think it may be related to the liver, as that is supposed to control planning ability.

How is your digestion? Do you ever feel bloated, in general, or after meals? What is the quality of your bowel movements? Solid or diarrhea-like? Also, what do you eat? In general, green things benefit the liver/gallbladder, yellow-orange benefits stomach/spleen, and blue/black and seeds/legumes benefits the kidneys/bladder. For the phlegm, limit your dairy consumption. There are other food items that can contribute to phlegm, you should google them and remove them from your diet.

CentralForce will be able to provide a pretty spot-on diagnosis, however my guess is something related to the kidneys, liver, and stomach/spleen. The kidneys and liver are pretty correlated, and when one goes, the other goes with it. The spleen/stomach receive yin nourishment from the kidneys when they are deficient, and so if the kidneys become deficient and cannot support them, they can quickly fall as well. In general, the kidneys support the whole of the body by donating energy to the various organs, therefore boosting the kidneys indirectly aids the rest of the body.

Whatever your Dx may be, the solutions are a combination of lifestyle changes, as well as herbal formulas and acupuncture/acupressure. I would wait to see what CentralForce says for herbs, as you don't want to just buy a bunch and waste money. Acupressure can be done by yourself very easily, and once you learn a few keys point for your symptoms, 5-10 minutes stimulating those points with a finger or tool will alleviate symptoms pretty well. I would say you should purchase a tool now, and then you will be able to learn where to stimulate to aid you now or in the future. The tools are just like little sticks, some even do electric currents, all are pretty cheap. You can use your finger, but it might get tired. Online you can find acupoints that correlate with certain symptoms.

Besides us on the forum, you should also follow through with a paid Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor. If there are none near you, there are plenty that can do online appointments. They can prescribe you herbal formulas, or you can get acupuncture done by them. Also, once you have a diagnosis, you can do acupressure or find herbal formulas on your own to purchase. Acupuncture would be one of the quickest ways you can heal, so pursue that if you have the means.

Your conditions are completely curable as long as you follow through with your treatments and lifestyle factors. Some of your organs are out of balance, and so the treatments are there to push them enough in the right direction. Once they are back to normal, everything should stabilize and you shouldn't need further treatment.

I've been taking these three products from ActiveHerb

https://www.activeherb.com/liuwei/ YinVive (Liu Wei Di Huang Pian)
https://www.activeherb.com/longdan/ Liver FireClear (Long Dan Xie Gan Pian)
https://www.activeherb.com/biyan/ NasoPass (Bi Yan Pian)

To help manage symptoms I'll cook a lot of my food with ginger and garlic. Before I was using spicy food in hopes it would help clear sinuses, like phaal curry and similar dishes.

I probably have about half a cup of coffee with half a cup of milk almost each day. I have not done drugs for at least 2 years now, and only drink alcohol on rare occasion as it makes my energy feel like shit. My work life has slowed down a lot in the last 6 months as I was getting extremely burnt out on working myself to death and dealing with NPC's.

I don't ever feel bloated, my food passes pretty quick. I typically have about 2 bowel movements a day not like one solid but kind of more diarrhea like but not watery. I've been over eating on meat a lot recently, all kinds, beef, chicken, and pork. I eat a lot of greens typically spinach, kale, broccoli, green beans, and asparagus. The only orange I eat is typically sweet potatoes. I have corn quite often and add lemon juice to water once a day. For breakfast I typically have 3-4 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast with butter or natural peanut butter, and some kind of fruit. Either tomatoes, apples, pears, bananas, or berries. Above all I think I need more carbs.

The insomnia I feel now has got a bit better and more feels like it's caused by energy going through the sushumna, making my body kind of have jerks and twitches. Pretty much shaking me awake when I started drifting off enough. The last week or so I haven't had much of any trouble falling asleep.

After reading your post I bought some acupressure tools and visual aids for the points. I live in rural america but surprisingly enough there is an acupuncturist in town. I really appreciate the advice you have given me and I will try to adjust my life style.

ModernMage said:
I've been taking these three products from ActiveHerb

https://www.activeherb.com/liuwei/ YinVive (Liu Wei Di Huang Pian)
https://www.activeherb.com/longdan/ Liver FireClear (Long Dan Xie Gan Pian)
https://www.activeherb.com/biyan/ NasoPass (Bi Yan Pian)

To help manage symptoms I'll cook a lot of my food with ginger and garlic. Before I was using spicy food in hopes it would help clear sinuses, like phaal curry and similar dishes.

I probably have about half a cup of coffee with half a cup of milk almost each day. I have not done drugs for at least 2 years now, and only drink alcohol on rare occasion as it makes my energy feel like shit. My work life has slowed down a lot in the last 6 months as I was getting extremely burnt out on working myself to death and dealing with NPC's.

I don't ever feel bloated, my food passes pretty quick. I typically have about 2 bowel movements a day not like one solid but kind of more diarrhea like but not watery. I've been over eating on meat a lot recently, all kinds, beef, chicken, and pork. I eat a lot of greens typically spinach, kale, broccoli, green beans, and asparagus. The only orange I eat is typically sweet potatoes. I have corn quite often and add lemon juice to water once a day. For breakfast I typically have 3-4 eggs, 2 pieces of wheat toast with butter or natural peanut butter, and some kind of fruit. Either tomatoes, apples, pears, bananas, or berries. Above all I think I need more carbs.

The insomnia I feel now has got a bit better and more feels like it's caused by energy going through the sushumna, making my body kind of have jerks and twitches. Pretty much shaking me awake when I started drifting off enough. The last week or so I haven't had much of any trouble falling asleep.

After reading your post I bought some acupressure tools and visual aids for the points. I live in rural america but surprisingly enough there is an acupuncturist in town. I really appreciate the advice you have given me and I will try to adjust my life style.

You need to do more to support the earth element, as it seems apparent that it is weakened now, indicated by the diarrhea. Those formulas are ok, but when the herbs they use have cooling properties, it can cool the stomach and spleen too much, resulting in a qi deficiency there. It is ironic that this occurs, because the spleen is the main organ for removing dampness and phlegm in the body. I was reading earlier that phlegm and dampness that linger can result in heat in the area, since they are sort of blocking and gumming everything up. I would therefore imagine that strengthening the earth element would be the final blow to the damp-heat you experience.

As an additional note, a deficient spleen would not supply the body with qi derived from food as well. Once you correct the earth element, the others should get a boost from that alone. This would mean you could probably remove the Yinvive, as the Liver formula has yin-support for the liver, and if you don't feel any symptoms for kidney deficiency, such as lower back pain, it would be better to aid the spleen condition first. Yinvive in general is pretty mild, but I think the combination of everything is a little too cooling.

For diet, to reduce phlegm, cut out of the banana, toast, milk, eggs, and red meat. These all produce phlegm, so for the time being you will want to try and reduce them. For protein, the ideal item would be like white fish or beans. Meat would be the hardest to substitute for, so just try your best to not eat a lot of the worst offenders. The carbs are likely fine with the corn and potato. TCM diet is actually pretty low carb. They like a lot of veggies instead. View the diet guidelines below. It doesn't have to be perfectly like this, it should just give you an idea.

TCM Dietary Guidelines
TCM Phlegm Diet

It is good that you purchased acupressure supplies! In my personal experience, it works very well and can usually be felt pretty immediately. I would spend 5-10 minutes hitting the following points daily, the more the better though:

Acupoints:
Spleen 6 Point: Awesome point that helps the spleen, liver, and kidney, because all 3 meridians cross here. To find easily, place one finger (pinky or pointer) on the medial malleous bump, then it should be where your other finger (pinky or pointer) is, in line with the bump's highest spot. It is behind the bone, not on top of it.
Kidney 3 Point: Source point of Kidney meridian, benefits both yin and yang of kidney.
Stomach 36 Point: Benefits stomach and spleen, good point to fight dampness. Note how she places her hand, then massages about where the pinky is.
Spleen 9 Point: Good spleen point specific to dampness removal. Little hard to find at first, just read the location and look at the pic.

This article seems to detail more about phlegm and dampness, and lists some additional points. It seems to make sense, but the guys looks kinda Jewy, so idk lol

The herbs you take do a decent job clearing phlegm and dampness on their own, but it is just that they weakened the earth element in the process. I would say focus on the Spl-6 and St-36 a lot and it should boost the earth back to normal.

A swollen tongue indicates excessive body water and in the absence of a thick tongue coating more than likely phlegm over dampness.

This needs to be addressed before more tonics are taken.

Tonics for yin and blood and qi to a lesser extent will increase the phlegm which will make this more complex and difficult to manage.

Of the formulas you are taking, Bi Yan Pian is the only one which is suitable to your condition, and even so not 100% on the mark. Wen Dan Tang is a better formula for now, to be taken for 1-2 weeks and then revisit the symptoms before taking anything else.

This formula resolves hot phlegm, particularly in the Heart which isn't strictly the issue here but excess skin on the tongue indicates a constitutional underlying heart issue and the excess indicates dead water there, probably as a result of prenatal essence problems.

The heat is evident in the colour of your sputum and the midline crack on your tongue can either show a heart Deficiency (if it reaches the tip of the tongue) or a stomach weakness which phlegm will further impair.

The rounded tip of the tongue may suggest a lack of heart acuity, due to the phlegm trapped therein.

Centralforce666 said:
A swollen tongue indicates excessive body water and in the absence of a thick tongue coating more than likely phlegm over dampness.

This needs to be addressed before more tonics are taken.

Tonics for yin and blood and qi to a lesser extent will increase the phlegm which will make this more complex and difficult to manage.

Of the formulas you are taking, Bi Yan Pian is the only one which is suitable to your condition, and even so not 100% on the mark. Wen Dan Tang is a better formula for now, to be taken for 1-2 weeks and then revisit the symptoms before taking anything else.

This formula resolves hot phlegm, particularly in the Heart which isn't strictly the issue here but excess skin on the tongue indicates a constitutional underlying heart issue and the excess indicates dead water there, probably as a result of prenatal essence problems.

The heat is evident in the colour of your sputum and the midline crack on your tongue can either show a heart Deficiency (if it reaches the tip of the tongue) or a stomach weakness which phlegm will further impair.

The rounded tip of the tongue may suggest a lack of heart acuity, due to the phlegm trapped therein.

Ok I've been taking this formula for almost a week now. Days 1-4 I felt pretty great. When blowing my nose saw blood on two occasions. Day 5 I got very congested and felt pretty miserable. My mucous was a lot thinner it is still gooey and sticky though. There was so much of it my head felt heavy. I have a deviated septum that makes drainage difficult. Will continue taking for now.

The midline crack of my tongue stops at about 1/2 inch of the tip. The coating has gone away also. The edges still look swollen to me. More red than pink.

My sleep has improved tremendously with no issues falling or staying asleep. No night sweats anymore. I feel tired at the right times and feel well rested throughout the day.

Those are good results.

Phlegm is hard to shift and it may take weeks to move it.

Keep an eye on your sleep and if you start to find you are sweating at night or struggling to stay asleep after falling asleep it may be time to stop that formula.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back