Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR UNIX Tool

Pirate11

Howdy guys, I made a C program to help you do the final RTR, which runs inside a command line terminal. It's called Final RTR UNIX Tool, it is open-source and -of course- free. Works within UNIX systems (Linux, BSD, MacOS probably).
The advantage of using it is that it does not require internet, so you can avoid being tracked, and also works if the whole internet is offline because of (((reasons))). It does not require any graphic to run, so you can run it flawlessly in a Raspberry Pi.

You can download it from this link: You will find a .zip archive consisting of three files {rtr.c, README.md, LICENSE.txt}. The second contains the (very simple) instructions to compile and run it, in case it is your first time dealing with source code. It is very small, source + binary fit in a Floppy Disk.
That website allowed me to upload the files without being registered and from TOR Browser, so I can preserve my anonymity, but the download link will be invalidated in 30 days, so, if you're interested, make backups or post it to GitHub lol.
So hey, have fun, post comments if you have, feel free to make your own changes and share them (or not, up to you).

Pirate11 said:
Howdy guys, I made a C program to help you do the final RTR, which runs inside a command line terminal. It's called Final RTR UNIX Tool, it is open-source and -of course- free. Works within UNIX systems (Linux, BSD, MacOS probably).
The advantage of using it is that it does not require internet, so you can avoid being tracked, and also works if the whole internet is offline because of (((reasons))). It does not require any graphic to run, so you can run it flawlessly in a Raspberry Pi.

You can download it from this link: You will find a .zip archive consisting of three files {rtr.c, README.md, LICENSE.txt}. The second contains the (very simple) instructions to compile and run it, in case it is your first time dealing with source code. It is very small, source + binary fit in a Floppy Disk.
That website allowed me to upload the files without being registered and from TOR Browser, so I can preserve my anonymity, but the download link will be invalidated in 30 days, so, if you're interested, make backups or post it to GitHub lol.
So hey, have fun, post comments if you have, feel free to make your own changes and share them (or not, up to you).

Wow nice effort.
Let me see if I can use it.

Pirate11 said:

Wow nice effort.
Let me see if I can use it.

Thank you guys :)
It's a very simple program, could be even considered as an "interactive script" lol

Pirate11 said:

This is what it shows me.
image0.png

Here is the new download link. It will be valid for 30 days.
@HP feel free to back it up on the websites if you think it is worthy.
Eventually I'll post here the source code instead of providing a link.

Academic Scholar said:
Btw why are you downloading this with a phone?

Pirate11 said:
Larissa666 said:
Maybe she has a rooted Android?
That screenshot was taken from an iPhone, lol

it could come down to a lot of things. you could very easily get a prepaid plan thats not attached to your name at all or home internet if you don't have privacy on it, even convenience to grab it now or bandwidth issues

AncientRainbows said:
it could come down to a lot of things. you could very easily get a prepaid plan thats not attached to your name at all or home internet if you don't have privacy on it, even convenience to grab it now or bandwidth issues
If it is about privacy, then TOR would be the way. I visit this forum and browse for NS/SS material exclusively through TOR. Using proprietary software (MS Windows, Apple iOS/OSX as OS, Google Chrome, MS Edge, Safari as browser) would defeat the purpose of privacy in the first place. The file, compressed, weights 5KB (5000 bytes, 0.005MB), which is much less than the average webpage (~3MB).
Anyway, my comment was about pointing out that this is, as the name suggests, a UNIX/Linux terminal program. It does not run on phones and has to be compiled as the source code is provided (instructions included).
Have fun if you give it a shot, wish everyone a nice day.

attempting to download it gives me
"The hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."
depending on the size you could toss it into a mega link, the file contents into a few paste bin links or other file sharing services.

on the tor browser you mentioned I would be careful with all the rumors that state alphabet agencies control 40% or more of the exit nodes. weather or not those rumors are true thats more than enough to be able to identify most people. on the privacy point I was more referring to having your home internet monitored by either family or a spouse, not that hard to do if they have some technical abilities and admin access to the home router in which
case tor or a proxy could be blocked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back