Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US George Floyd Riots... Are A Jewish Distraction

Gear88 said:
Well, I didn't mean it for the fanhood. I meant it for learning about some things.

Anyways Fancy non the less I appreciate your quirky responses and whatnot. Always a breath of fresh air, very funny moments in the past reading your messages. You really know how to hit home with quirky replies. Very memetic of you.
Well, thanks. I'll take that as a compliment, lol.

GEORGE FLOYD,,, WAS KILLED,,, MAY 25,,, 2020 ,,,,,, "" 6 "" DAYS BEFORE PENTACOST,, MAY 31, 2020

'

jbkbmz said:
GEORGE FLOYD,,, WAS KILLED,,, MAY 25,,, 2020 ,,,,,, "" 6 "" DAYS BEFORE PENTACOST,, MAY 31, 2020

'
He wasn't even killed, the fucker died of his own drug abuse.

I've always been a conspiracy theorist so to speak. Once I came to Satan and the website here. So much makes more sense. I'm not easily deceived. I can watch events unfold, and yet take everything with a nice grain o salt. I can watch videos on youtube about conspiracy theories regarding current or ancient events and have so much more insight than these fools don't even have a clue what they are talking about. Thank you for the post.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:
We're all brothers and sisters of the same cause and our souls are all from Satan. He wants us all united.

I know its hard to see what all of our respective races are going through. Peace is the answer. Imagine all gentiles uniting and waking up to the truth, advancing and bathed under the light of the gods.

United we stand. Jews always win if we end up separatong and hating other gentiles senselessly and for the kike's actions.

We need whites to realize they are genociding themselves and destroying their blood and we need blacks to understand and see that Jews are not white people. Thats the problem. If blacks knew the truth imagine what they would do to the Jews. Jews are scared of that too.

Imagine what whats would do if they knew that Jews have always been the enemy.

Our races should be living in peace seperately but operating as one single cosmic family.

I've done my best to find extra means to awaken other whites but it seems to be all in vain. Every White Nationalist server, chatroom, or website I've been apart of is just echo chambers of edgy teenagers and twenty-somethings pretending to be crusaders. No, I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean ACTUAL CRUSADERS, as in "Deus Vult" crusaders

Obviously following in the footsteps of Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, and Dylann Roof is always a terrible idea because it makes WNs look even more terrible and it gains extra sympathy for the enemy so long as the victims aren't white.

On the other side, when it comes to BLM, they put on a decent PR facade of just wanting basic civil rights and at the same time screaming "Kill all white people!!!" until we've got another Micah Johnson on our hands. There is a reason many sane people dismiss Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, because they're anti-white nutjobs. So was Dr. King the communist shitlord, but he knew violence delegitimizes a movement. I would point that out, but you never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

As far as Antifa is concerned, they're basic anarchists, or anarcho-communists and they hate everyone who isn't them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're immensely hated too, with the exception of the media and jewish college professors who post that shit on Twitter. Remember George Ciccariello-Maher guys? The Drexel college professor who tweeted "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide"? He resigned effective January 1st, 2018 so at least WNs got justice for that.

I do wish other gentile races would finally have peace but it's easier said than done, Shannon. I'm pretty much convinced no matter what I do, I'm marked for death by these assholes.

I know your response is going to be "do more RTRs" I would if I could. Hell, one takes me 15 minutes, if I could spend a full 24 hours performing a total of 96 RTRs per day give or take, I would if it wouldn't exhaust the fuck out of me.

Was that Dylan Jewish

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back