Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.
Now all works great; RSS feed only doesn't load the page.
When I press the RSS feed option from the application home it tells me:
"The host cannot be resolved, the data connection appears to be unavailable."

When the app tries to contact the RSS feed, check your notifications. On there, you will find a notification, that says the IP of the server here, and you can press "Allow". This will allow it to display the RSS feed.

This app is internet isolated, so you got to permit it to access the internet [forum only to be specific] in order to get the RSS feed.

RSS feed is very clear to read and it can save your feeds for later reading, all you have to do is press refresh.
Thanks for the answer Cobra; now it works admirably.

Wotanwarrior said:
There is always a motivation to do more RTR does not always have to be hate or fury, you can also think of your loved ones, someone you miss and someday can be with that person together again.
You sure about this? It was my understanding that you needed to be focusing hate/negative emotion towards the letters and that's what made it effective. I myself literally just think "death to this letter" the whole time I chant them and give them my patented "death stare" that I've always used when I'm extremely pissed off. If this isn't so it would make it easier because since dedicating I'm a lot calmer person so I always have to find fuel to channel that much negativity and it's kind of exhausting if I do more than 2 a day the way I currently do them. If course that's probably because I haven't yet opened my chakras and have only been an SS for a couple months.

Today I will be joining a minimum of 3 times [or one time excessively long to compensate] within the next 12 hours, let's keep up the pressure my fellow SS Warriors, see you all there.

The RTR Tool has made it all the more fun and organized for me, it's really a daily breeze.

Never let each other down, Gods and we here are all in this together.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Today I will be joining a minimum of 3 times [or one time excessively long to compensate] within the next 12 hours, let's keep up the pressure my fellow SS Warriors, see you all there.

The RTR Tool has made it all the more fun and organized for me, it's really a daily breeze.

Never let each other down, Gods and we here are all in this together.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Same for me, I am doing more than I did before and I'm doing it much more easily and less forced. It even feels more powerful which is good. I'm actually doing 3 per days (sometimes even 4) for a while now.

Specter said:
The paintable rtrs make this very easy. For anyone using the dark mode rtr just be careful about looking at the letters as you should always concentrate on them being destroyed, if not then concentrate on vibrating.
Well now i can do the RTS only on my phone and i use the first app link so its hard to visualize them while i also need to press the screen for the numbers to go, so i concentrate on the latter and i visualize how i destroy it after i finished, its ok like that?

Thank you so very much for this High Priest Cobra.
The Energy is incredible. Extreme power in my shoulder chakras!
There are times I am not able to join but I always make sure to mentally recite the affirmation, it works. :)
Onward to victory!

Thank you HC for all your work! The synchronized offensive idea is awesome. For many of us, this is a long-awaited possibility.

Just wanted to let you know that the app works as expected (Galaxy Note 9). The CCIA logo at the bottom is a bit scaled out of screen borders but that's OK. System notified me to allow traffic for RSS feed.
When switching to the app from the recents menu, it gives me "Logcat buffer flushed" message. Is that intended?

Apprentice said:
Thank you HC for all your work! The synchronized offensive idea is awesome. For many of us, this is a long-awaited possibility.

Just wanted to let you know that the app works as expected (Galaxy Note 9). The CCIA logo at the bottom is a bit scaled out of screen borders but that's OK. System notified me to allow traffic for RSS feed.
When switching to the app from the recents menu, it gives me "Logcat buffer flushed" message. Is that intended?

Yes, this removes from the system log that you used the app and what went through it, so it cannot be easily audited. It is normal that it gives that message.

The wallpaper is just a random touch, unfortunately, scaling it all perfectly with all the different phones and different devices is rather hard. It should however be at the center which the key point here.

just imagine them joos looking at the countdown clock each time and feeling a strong ass punch in the gut. This feels so good, it's like we're playing with their thoughtforms now. "Hey look, we will attack you in xx:xx:xx, ya like it sick fucks?" it motivated me and others to do even more RTRs. (the domain name is hilariously good)

The staged riots are already crashing hard. EVERY artist/public figure removed the mask off their faces pushing the leftist agenda (specially that lewis hamilton guy whom I hate so much it's impossible to describe) brick pallets placed strategically, police aid, federal agents being exposed in the open. All these traitors will burn in their next lives. And I feel there's something BIG yet to be discovered/revealed regarding evidence of this staged stuff, well, lets hope my gut feel is right cause im not advanced enough to look ahead lol.

what a time to be alive indeed. HAIL SATAN!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hello people, I just joined the forums.

I also just performed the RTR just now and was curious if people got any shifts in their field of vision as in colors forming around the edges of their eyes or around the letters?

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
There is always a motivation to do more RTR does not always have to be hate or fury, you can also think of your loved ones, someone you miss and someday can be with that person together again.
You sure about this? It was my understanding that you needed to be focusing hate/negative emotion towards the letters and that's what made it effective. I myself literally just think "death to this letter" the whole time I chant them and give them my patented "death stare" that I've always used when I'm extremely pissed off. If this isn't so it would make it easier because since dedicating I'm a lot calmer person so I always have to find fuel to channel that much negativity and it's kind of exhausting if I do more than 2 a day the way I currently do them. If course that's probably because I haven't yet opened my chakras and have only been an SS for a couple months.

It doesn't matter a lot when I am doing this I think about the enemy themselves being destroyed the whole time doing it. What matters is feeling the energy. If you are focusing fully on something else and just mindlessly chanting it with no feeling at all. That is when it's less powerful and even possibly a waste of time.

The most powerful is when you feel really angry and after you raised energy in a meditative state possibly. However. I found when I was in a crowded place at work (where it was really loud of course and no one could hear me awhile back) and just vibrating the letters and visualizing them destroyed it worked fine in generating energy even though I was obviously focused on other things.

So it's what works for you. If you find something not working try it another way. I would think a fixed sign person would have a lot more problems doing it the way I described and still focusing fully on it than me with mutable sign ruler.

Just keep doing it when you can is the point. Try also to really focus intensely on it and feel something either anger or possibly even great joy and excitement about the enemy being destroyed if your in a good mood will work well.

Good luck

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

To get fury as fuel for the RTR you only need to put the TV or computer and watch the news.
But what gives me the strength to get up every day and keep fighting day after day are the things I love: our planet, Satan and our gods, my beloved one, and our companions who I even know that some of them I've already know in other past lives.

This is also awesome in that I no longer have to search through the groups for the rtr tools or try to download some sketchy ad supported drawing app to load the final rtr into and yes I did download the app onto the android device I have. Good work everyone I like this a lot.

Let's be motivated and take the enemy down. We are doing good there is so much less bad energy around now this is powerful

Thank you my brother for that application, but you could put the language in Spanish my brother, since I do not know English and I would really love it, so it would be very helpful. I have not started for days and I am working with RTRs for 4 days. I also ask you for me since as I am initiated, that I may have the blessing of Father Satan and yours and brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan! :roll:

hp cobra, there is some kind of problem with the app, im not sure if its my phone or its just the location, whenever i click on the rss feed it says "unable to resolve host. for now im just gonna use my pc, but I hope this problem gets fixed soon for my phone because the app will be safer in my phone, my father shares my pc so if I forget to clear browsing history he might see it. aside that, I just want to say this is a really cool app, this is a great gift, it can help remind me to do the final rtr, Im always distracted to the point where sometimes i suddenly realize that its already midnight and I havent done an rtr the entire day, this timer will be very helpful to me thank you very much brothers and sisters for this gift. thank you again and hail SATAN!

Man! this feels great!, usually I was only able to do final rtr once a day or even sometimes once a week even when i normally plan to it every day, but today, starting this afternoon when I read this post, I went straight for the war room and downloaded the app, guess what? ive done 3 rounds of rtr already I feel like I can do more! this really is a great gift since our town is on quarantine so there really isnt mush to do, utilizing the excesive free time through rtr just feels so Damn great! thank you again guys for this wonderful gift, thanks to Father SATAN thanks to Lord AZAZEL, and thanks to those who contributed to this project. its very helpful in reminding me to do rtrs,

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.

First off thank you for this. I really appreciate the work put in to making these convenient as possible.

Ive noticed one issue tho however, when i click final rtr (offline) i only see a blank white page

Try going to Google Play and update your Android Webviews application.

It works great now. Thanks again :D

Jihiji12 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jihiji12 said:
First off thank you for this. I really appreciate the work put in to making these convenient as possible.

Ive noticed one issue tho however, when i click final rtr (offline) i only see a blank white page

Try going to Google Play and update your Android Webviews application.

It works great now. Thanks again :D

Glad I was of help.

In 7 minutes I'll be on board.

I had to get an apk downloader from the play store to get it to work but that was no biggie. Thanks for all the hard work you put in to help us take out the enemy more thoroughly HoodedCobra; you're the shit mein bro.

Hail Satan!

tyrantmage said:
for now im just gonna use my pc, but I hope this problem gets fixed soon for my phone because the app will be safer in my phone, my father shares my pc so if I forget to clear browsing history he might see it.!
Use private browser, when you close the browser all history from that browser is gone, it doesnt save it :)

Thanks for this app and War Room Cobra :)

Omg, that's great.
I just admire your hard work, all the things you do are incredible.
Can't wait to start, I just hope I'll be protected by Satan cause doing RTR Is a serious thing.
Thanks!

Satanic Path said:
Omg, that's great.
I just admire your hard work, all the things you do are incredible.
Can't wait to start, I just hope I'll be protected by Satan cause doing RTR Is a serious thing.
Thanks!
The RTR is also protecting you it's not just attacking the enemies, and aura of protection and aura cleaning protects you too

When i click on the Final Rtr paintable light it says account suspended, the other two links are working fine

With the Interactive RTR, wWhen using dark mode, some of the Hebrew letters in red are not very clear - they're not perfectly cut out like they are when they're black (on white background). This is especially for those letters that tend to have those 3 tiny little hairs / antennae (as I like to call them) on the top. They're clearly visibly when black & white, but when they're red, they can be kinda blurred together. I assume this happened when the images' colour was inverted. Personally, I like to have a clear, proper image of the letters in my head before I destroy them, and for these letters I find I have to switch back to day mode to make sure I can see the image clearly, then switch back to night mode after blotting it out, which is a bit inconvenient.

Also, the 2nd Hebrew letter (the one on the right) that's with TEHT, SEHT, THOYT... etc. - the image is skewed. It looks like it's been squished and is narrower than it should be (and is far more blurry).

It is possible to get the red "dark-mode" images re-done?

Idk if it’s just me, but this acts as a huge motivational tool. When I see countdown coming close to 0, I immediately grab my phone and start doing the RTR when it counts 0.

Larissa666 said:
Idk if it’s just me, but this acts as a huge motivational tool. When I see countdown coming close to 0, I immediately grab my phone and start doing the RTR when it counts 0.

BIG TIME. I do 3 effortlessly everyday now.

Larissa666 said:

Same here, it also feels so much more fun because you know for sure that other warriors are participating. :p I also find that there is no more pushing myself doing them routinely everyday. I look forward to doing them, and they feel satisfying as the RTR is timed more correctly, you can feel the strength in numbers! A BIG thank you 2 hooded cobra for this, may Satan bless him for his work!

Larissa666 said:
That's how i do it, right on time. I usually prepare everything i need for RTR with 2-3 min before it hits 0, and when it hits 0 i inhale and vibrate SSS, Satanas.

Larissa666 said:

Hmmm I always keep missing them :p

Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Hmmm I always keep missing them :p
You can be 10 minutes late it still adds to the energy we all raise as a group

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You may have to re-install. When you first check the RSS feed, go to your phone's Notifications window, and press "Allow", so you can allow the connection to the RSS feed. Otherwise it will not work. Every internet connection attempt has to be authorized that way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You may have to re-install. When you first check the RSS feed, go to your phone's Notifications window, and press "Allow", so you can allow the connection to the RSS feed. Otherwise it will not work. Every internet connection attempt has to be authorized that way.
Thanks again HP Cobra; you just answer me a week ago. Now all it's ok.

Hi Cobra

software great, I like more the final rtr off line with audio and counting but we miss the suggestion to repeat at each blotting as said in the written information. My conclusion is that we repeat it only at the end of the serie like before..

. For information, when I try blotting in the others versions rtr , cellular froze the page and I can blot all the document and but not move to next page. That problem for my case haven't change since the beginning.

I have a few questions

1) the clock is based on new York hour only or does it detect our timezone or we can change set up zone ? As you guess, If I am from canada or europe rtr will not be syncronized if it is not the case. Idem if I wanna for the astrological informations, it says new York only.

2) sorry for my ignorance but what is the use of rss ? Does it healp to reach directly our main site ?

3) if I press rss, I remarke that after when I got access (private version) the login differ and is frozen. To start anew I go in applicatin and enforce stopping. Any Reason ?

Thanks for the application. I hope soon to see rune, and our rituals prononciation link to it too.

InnerMercury20 said:
What is the jewtrix?

Jewtrix is a word that we derived from "matrix" as a form of a program, that is a spiritual program, a complex of ideas, thoughts, spiritual energy, and mental constructs of the Jews. This is how we call their intellectual, spiritual, and status quo web that they have constructed.

This is a documentary I made years ago that will illustrate to you what this idea is and what "destroying the Jewtrix" is about.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8rvrnBNPYiiN/

Weassel said:
Specter said:
The paintable rtrs make this very easy. For anyone using the dark mode rtr just be careful about looking at the letters as you should always concentrate on them being destroyed, if not then concentrate on vibrating.
Well now i can do the RTS only on my phone and i use the first app link so its hard to visualize them while i also need to press the screen for the numbers to go, so i concentrate on the latter and i visualize how i destroy it after i finished, its ok like that?

Yeah the one thing I like about it is that kinda like image magick it makes it easier for me to project it on a worldwide scale as the after image fades away in your eyes, it isn't really necessary but if you want to take it to the front line of things that's how its done but that's just me. It's just that the letters are white and if you keep those images passively in your head you could accidentally tie into its energies but it's not really a problem if you clean your aura afterwards.

I also think Evilgoy can serve as a neutral platform where the realization against humanities enemy remains true in that no matter what branch we stem off, or own ideology we pursue, the true solution remains acknowledged in its own right here. We could definitely promote this to other groups/individuals who may not agree with the Jos completely but acknowledges the Jewish problem.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

Over the last months, many of our own have underwent considerable savage attacks, mostly because we have been winning and the enemy has been getting rather rabid. There is however no way from them to reverse the whole situation they have been going down to anymore. Some of their most major plots have not only been exposed, but the information made it so far and wide, that now they are facing an irreversible situation of resistance. Deliberate plans of decades have backfired, and the jewtrix that they have been building for hundreds and thousands of years, has been experiencing plucked holes.

From there on everything relies on our Spiritual Warfare and this accelerates the striving towards victory. The exposure the enemy has got on the last two months was unprecedented in decades.

Due to the escalating situation which will take place in the next years, we have to keep doing the Spiritual Warfare and work with the tools that are given to us, loyally and without failing.. The enemy has been losing major battles. Out of all the "Coronavirus" first phase craze, they have lost 9 out of 10 battles, the faith globally into them has been shook, and plans that were being created for decades have been revealed and therefore the conspiracy behind them is now rivaled to the point that it may struggle and fail completely in it's implementation.

However the rest 1 in 10 consists of very serious eggs this pandemic has left behind, such as oppressive legislation, rule of fear, and many other things that, if warfare is not done, will plague humanity for the future. There is also a conversation going for more intensified lock downs in the future, and all sorts of other things. Whatever happens, if enough Final RTR is done, is only going to backfire in the end to the enemy and be in our sides benefit.

Spiritual warfare puts someone under Satan's protection, and also, this is personally empowering. One must also remain grounded. Keep the greater idea in mind, but do not let your footing be lost, because this is where you are going to fall. And anyone can kick a fallen man, and not many people give their hand to help one that has fallen. Each to their own, we have some trying circumstances to go through in the future, but we will do this together.

I have felt and experienced the plight of some of our own who have experienced financial and otherwise losses during this time, either through enemy warfare, or through physical implementations of policies that created unemployment. With Satan and the Gods you are not alone, and we will also do our part. Rituals will be incoming. Hang in there and be strong, steel your heart and mind.

There will be other incoming rituals soon for helping our own as there have been before. Everything will go as it's planned and to it's appropriate time. Planets are going to be favorable soon for this. Given how the enemy has been lately, this is only a re-affirmation of general success, so consider any attacks and all of what has been happening as positive feedback. So stay in the knowledge that things are changing for the better and they will change.

Now onward, to the little, but very huge surprise that was mentioned a few days ago.

I present to all of our SS Warriors, the Spiritual Satanist War Room-

https://evilgoy.com/

It is time that something everyone will love is getting implemented.

From now on, there will be a universal co-ordinating timer, who will co-ordinate our warfare throughout the day. All people looking at the timer will see the same time, and every 2 hours, we will have the ability to co-ordinate an attack against the enemy. This way, you know that always, when you do an RTR, other people, from all over the world, are doing it with you.

There is no point to obsess over this timer or change your schedule. If you cannot fall on the timer that is alright, as some of us will have to fill in the gaps, so that we have a continuous wave going.

Just make sure to follow it when you can. Every 24 hours, there are 12 intervals on which the Final RTR can be done. So no matter your timezone, you can participate and do an RTR. Ideally, everyone should strive for at least one RTR a day, 2 is very good, and three is great. The Timer is set to work from the timezone of a symbolic Satanic city which played a central role of taking down the enemy the last time around. This is for now, as this later may change. This will not in anyway affect the function of the application, it's a technical matter only.

Also, I have developed a short Android Phone app that you can use directly from your phone in order to do RTR's. It contains the RTR Tools that were functional for the phone app, one from Brother Luminescence. It worked perfectly for getting implemented on the app itself, so you can use it offline.

Also, this app contains the ability to browse the forum [Through YOUR native phone, not through the app, google "Webviews" if you want to know more], an RSS feed for Clergy Posts, a complete JoS PDF so you can have it on your phone, and the current planets for those who may want to look where the moon is for example.

I have taken all precautions within my ability so that the app is secured and takes no communication to nowhere, except of the page for the RSS Feed that connects directly to the JoS site. When you use the RSS feed, a notification will pop up, saying the IP of the JoS website, and if you want to allow or block the feature. This is so you can get the RSS feed on your phone. This only happens manually and when you press it, and the app never works in anyway on the background.

The app will come in Two Versions:

1. Normal. Has a normal cool Cobra Icon, and a password, so people cannot get in. When you run it, you will be prompted. The Password is simply 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3f1kfwgpebknwr/SS%20War%20Room._hc.j.apk?dl=1

2. Privacy. This app does it's best to remain invisible and inaccessible on your phone. The Icon has been changed to a generic one, the name to a generic one. Other apps or the phone itself will not really know you are using this application at all. Password for the App is again 666. Download link for this is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xm4lx0dml1icxb/Settings_hc.l.apk?dl=1

For Iphone users, you can just use the link above, http://www.evilgoy.com and go directly from there. There is no way an app like this would end up in the appstore.

As always let me know of your feedback and thoughts.

It's time for a Great Counter-attack.

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Great app! But here I find one little mistake vibration in Final RTR paintable tool (dark).and (white)
(*)In orginal page, it was " Khim-Ahs".
... In app, it is " Khim-Ahs"

So, in the end, the app is really helpful for all warriors.
Thank you very much Commander For creating this app.
May Father Satan bless you. Take care and stay safe.
Hail Satan.

Hi fellow satanist I'm new.. sorry I been finding how to add topic in the forum but I can find it that's why I reply to our HP post..
Hi I'm from Philippines.. since I was my age of 19 my coward family and the fucktard christianity society and other organization belongs to abrahamic faiths they punish me and trying to slave me in there belief system.. they destroy my life it's been 12 years till now.. 2 years ago they not only destroying my mentally and emotionally they turn it into, they trying to destroy me physically destroy my face and beat me up.. my question that I want a spell that effectively to chant vibrately when I'm outside if they mind control me..

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
InnerMercury20 said:
What is the jewtrix?

Jewtrix is a word that we derived from "matrix" as a form of a program, that is a spiritual program, a complex of ideas, thoughts, spiritual energy, and mental constructs of the Jews. This is how we call their intellectual, spiritual, and status quo web that they have constructed.

This is a documentary I made years ago that will illustrate to you what this idea is and what "destroying the Jewtrix" is about.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8rvrnBNPYiiN/

This is a quick question I have here High Priest; As SS we do RTR's everyday, will this eventually crack the Jewtrix and cause us to win the war earlier as expected? So I know the jews will continue with their plans, and chaos is inevitable. But as I've seen Trump wants to throw the economy open again. Wouldn't this be a big win?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back