Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any proof that Anton LaVey was biological jew?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!
Is there any proof that LaVey was biological jew? Yes, he had brown pigment, but this come from Georgia. His ancestors name in father bloodline was Levy, but it can be 100% proof, because somebody in this forum write that his ancestors has Levy name and he do DNA test what show 0 jewish blood, I do not believe that jewish owned DNA test companies lie jews to gentiles, they lie gentiles to jews. Maybe Satan chose gentile with jewish name?

Uhhh...... look at his physical features, if you can’t tell he’s a jew then you obviously can’t tell a jew when you see one dude.

And levy is very jewish.

The first time I read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, my instinctive reaction was, so what's wrong with THAT? Isn't that the way any master plan should work? Doesn't the public deserve - nay, demand - such despotism? - Anton LaVey

I do not understand what LaVey want say with that, does he want say that he support zionism, or he condemns zionism or he want say that stupidity is sin and when we believe jewish lies we can not prevent our bad fate. it is very ambiguous quote. When he really want say that he support zionism, he is for me dead in every way.

It does not matter very much who was LaVey, because 666, number of Satan means Nero and Nero was anti Semitic hero.

When it is true that LaVey was real satanist and he was gentile soul in jewish body, and gentile soul in jewish body happen only 1 time in history, it means that LaVey kids are jews and why he make kids and share jewish DNA, when he was real satanist and have gentile soul?

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND IDENTIFY A JEW
by John Doe Goy

audio :https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z9Sma4rFPUIU/

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND IDENTIFY A JEW.pdf
https://mega.nz/#!O7ITGQAa!HJsZbkK0EkT_z3hqIhzdICeX8jmKtkw1WFbzc0Dl_j8

Kurat said:
When it is true that LaVey was real satanist and he was gentile soul in jewish body, and gentile soul in jewish body happen only 1 time in history, it means that LaVey kids are jews and why he make kids and share jewish DNA, when he was real satanist and have gentile soul?

Jewish or not, if you really want to ascertain... Look up the books he authored and read them. There is always a free off floating around. Skim through it and decide based off what he authored if he is jewish or not.
"LaVey encourages people to create an internal pseudo-mythology so that they may live with a sense of purpose and destiny."
Basically forget the gods but also pretend that they exist is what he promotes. As well as self indulgence. His book reads like a bad fan fiction and you will know this if you read it.

Kurat said:
The first time I read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, my instinctive reaction was, so what's wrong with THAT? Isn't that the way any master plan should work? Doesn't the public deserve - nay, demand - such despotism? - Anton LaVey

I do not understand what LaVey want say with that, does he want say that he support zionism, or he condemns zionism or he want say that stupidity is sin and when we believe jewish lies we can not prevent our bad fate. it is very ambiguous quote. When he really want say that he support zionism, he is for me dead in every way.

It does not matter very much who was LaVey, because 666, number of Satan means Nero and Nero was anti Semitic hero.

Look anton Levey made a lot of mistakes in Satanism. It must have been like a huge conflict between genetics and soul. He added Hebrew letters and names to stuff and didn't alter the enochian keys that were praising the xtian God openly other than to add the word Satan in place of a few things.

This type of Satanism still very much is connected to the enemy especially since at this point in time they don't believe in Satan or do meditations and all that.

Anton Levey himself very much did believe in Satan and his Demons though.

So far as philosophy though. Anton Levey is very similar to my own ideas about many things I like that. Mainly I think because one of the things in his Natal Chart matches up on the same degree almost as mine.

However we have a better form of Satanism now. The point is the JOS would not have been possible had Anton Levey not done what he did and gathered some followers. So mistakes aside he did as best of a Job as he could. Really it is an honorable thing to be honest to take one for the team. I do not think anyone in Hell that much would have wanted to do what Anton Levey did you know deal with the Jews up close like that be around them all the time and have all that internal conflict.

I see him as a great person for doing that. Yes you can very much tell he was a gentile soul looking at him with the energy.

He did what he had to do and it never will be repeated cause it doesn't need to be and it really could have backfired far worse than it did so he did a good job.

This is my thoughts on this. I also love the theatrical stuff in his rituals and philosophy I love being creative etc.

He was a Jew obviously if you look at what he did and his features but only genetic not at the soul.

We should look at it this way. What he did was really hard and he was as successful as he could be so that is a good thing. So let's not put him down he tried.

His last name is Levey....
He said he was raised in a secular jewish household.

It sounds to me like you're very confused.
a gentile soul cannot and will not be in a jewish body no matter what.
You cannot be a jew and a gentile at the same time no matter if you are half or not,
If you are a jew who is mixed with gentile you are still totally a jew. It doesn't matter.
also Anton Lavey was not a true Satanist either. True Satanism existed before him. All he did was create another version of atheism with it when he founded his own beliefs and church. True Satanism believes in Satan! What Anton Lavey did was fool others and got them to practice harmful things that mock and blaspheme Satan and our Gods.

this is taken directly from the Joy of Satan website:

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

We do not recognize any organizations, churches, etc, that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian Bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons [The Ancient Pagan Gods], or Satanism. True Satanism existed long before any Judeo/Christian Bible or teachings. These people are not Satanists, they are reverse Christians, or Jews.

read more here > https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Welcome.html

This topic has been already elaborated on before. The gods used anton lavey to try to make satanism surface in the mainstream, they took the soul of lavey, which is gentile, and put his soul in a jewish body, which was stated they never did again, because its extremely dangerous. This was also the reason why he went about things in a cnnflicted way, because of the internal conflict, of his gentile soul, thrust abd forced into a jewish body.

Hooded Cobra, elaborated on this in a thread before already, and if i remember other high priests, but im uncertain, Anton Lavey agreed to do this before he was reincarnated. As the gods put him up to this task, as it was the only way at the time, to really get things out there.

No, gentiles cannot incarnate as jews, and jews cannot incarnate as gentiles, but powerful beings like the demons, can stuff a soul in a body that is not meant for it, if necessary, its a very high level siddhi, and considering how advanced the demons are compared to us, it should not be so much of a surprise.

This was once on, once off case, in that they never did it again, because of the collosal risks, and serious dangers involved, of doing this to someone.

Again, this was elaborated on, you will just have to dig out the tooic from wherever its hiding.

Wrong we have nothing to do with the Church of Satan. And are possible without Anton Levey as we have no connection to him or his work.

slyscorpion said:
The point is the JOS would not have been possible had Anton Levey not done what he did.

You cannot be a jew and a gentile at the same time no matter if you are half or not,
If you are a jew who is mixed with gentile you are still totally a jew. It doesn't matter.
also Anton Lavey was not a true Satanist either. True Satanism existed before him. All he did was create another version of atheism with it when he founded his own beliefs and church. True Satanism believes in Satan! What Anton Lavey did was fool others and got them to practice harmful things that mock and blaspheme Satan and our Gods.

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

We do not recognize any organizations, churches, etc, that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian Bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons [The Ancient Pagan Gods], or Satanism. True Satanism existed long before any Judeo/Christian Bible or teachings. These people are not Satanists, they are reverse Christians, or Jews.

read more here > https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... lcome.html

I agree with you. When LaVey was biologically jew, he was enemy in every way. Satanism do not come from LaVey. Never forget this: “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”-jew Lenin. Some people say that without LaVey satanism can not exist, because only jew can speak in TV about Satan. Yes it is right that only jew can speak about Satan in TV, but you do not need watch TV to became satanist, you feel it in your soul. Before I found Joy of Satan, I even did not know who was LaVey, I know one girl in my school, who is LaVey satanist and I can say that lavey satanism is full destructive, she speak that there is no point in life, life is just rotting and other bullshit. Jews is always play in both side: communism and radical capitalism, radical feminism and male supremacy, all come from jews. Jews is always try make thing what look like pagan, but teach jewis destructive, like Harry Potter book.

I never knew about the whole Anton Lavey being a gentile in a jew body thing. I'll need to read up on that. To be honest I never even heard of that before.

HP Mageson666 said:
Wrong we have nothing to do with the Church of Satan. And are possible without Anton Levey as we have no connection to him or his work.

slyscorpion said:
The point is the JOS would not have been possible had Anton Levey not done what he did.

Well it wouldn't even be as socially acceptable (which was still not much at that time) as it was and you probably wouldn't have had people searching out Satanism as much on the internet.
So he was a help to our cause. It is true you probably would have this anyways but it might have taken longer to get to the point we are now. I was trying to make a point.

Kurat said:

read more here > https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... lcome.html

I agree with you. When LaVey was biologically jew, he was enemy in every way. Satanism do not come from LaVey. Never forget this: “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”-jew Lenin. Some people say that without LaVey satanism can not exist, because only jew can speak in TV about Satan. Yes it is right that only jew can speak about Satan in TV, but you do not need watch TV to became satanist, you feel it in your soul. Before I found Joy of Satan, I even did not know who was LaVey, I know one girl in my school, who is LaVey satanist and I can say that lavey satanism is full destructive, she speak that there is no point in life, life is just rotting and other bullshit. Jews is always play in both side: communism and radical capitalism, radical feminism and male supremacy, all come from jews. Jews is always try make thing what look like pagan, but teach jewis destructive, like Harry Potter book.

Same I was taught about Laveyan Satanism from the Joy of Satan too. I've never read the "Satanic Bible" and don't intend to. I wondered when the Joy of Satan will publish its "religion book" but I realised it's not a group of people believing in something slavishly, but instead a group of people knowing their practices, and all throwing their insights into a constant database of information which is the forums here. The forum is effectively the "holy tome", and because everyone can debate in a forum, it can be completed properly with everyone's insights written in it as opposed to a few chosen-er and wise ones. Everytime some xian or one without wanders in and starts a questionn or an argument here, theres a chance some insights will be gained from its expressions. The holy book is dead.

This isn't a religion. Inside in oneself, it's a path. Outside and concerning others, it's a cause. The faith element is different for everyone so it's pointless to even regard the Joy of Satan by that, the cause though, is what unites the people here. That should be made clear to everyone.

How do you know such.

slyscorpion said:
Well it wouldn't even be as socially acceptable (which was still not much at that time) as it was and you probably wouldn't have had people searching out Satanism as much on the internet.
So he was a help to our cause. It is true you probably would have this anyways but it might have taken longer to get to the point we are now. I was trying to make a point.

HP Mageson666 said:
How do you know such.

slyscorpion said:

I don't for a fact I guess but I remember someone writing this back in the old Yahoo groups that he opened the door for Satanism. That at the time there was no other way for this to be public other than have a Jew starting the movement and that is why this was done by the Gods. It was suggested in that that it might not have been fully possible without the work he did to have what we do today. I don't want to put any words in anyones mouth so I will admit I don't remember for sure who wrote this but it could have been something by Maxine on Levay. I always kind of believed that and this is why I thought he was a hero and an important person.

Maybe I was wrong but this is kind of what I have believed for awhile.

But I was thinking If it wasn't the case that he had to do this to open the door for something in the future then why in the world would Satan or whatever Demon had this idea go through all that effort in something that very well could have totally backfired with what they wanted to accomplish in society or seriously harmed Levays soul in some almost irreversible way.

It is obvious that the Gods were not going to have his movement be the main thing in Satanism from the start because he was a Jew biologically in his body and they probably knew he might make some mistakes due to this or include something from the enemy. They were probably hoping not but it's almost inevitable that it would happen.

So logic says they did this to open up the door for something later. As such Levay is still one of the founders and important people in Satanism and probably should be remembered as such.

slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:

slyscorpion said:

The deeper one is in the Spiritual Satanic path the more one realizes that mainstream Satanism has nothing to do with actual Spiritual Satanism (truthism). What is seen in the mainstream is a reactionary system of going against xtianity, nothing more. Nothing much really is owed to Anton Lavey, for the truth about Satanism has been unmasked & fully revealed, and it's NOT in any way, shape or form the mainstream atheistic way practiced by edgy teenagers, rebels without a cause that like to wear the color black. Would be and it still is an insult to call this Satanism.

We stand on our own, even if the general view of "Satanism" is tied to Anton Lavey and the atheistic approach, by the masses for the time being.

13th_Wolf said:
This isn't a religion. Inside in oneself, it's a path. Outside and concerning others, it's a cause. The faith element is different for everyone so it's pointless to even regard the Joy of Satan by that, the cause though, is what unites the people here. That should be made clear to everyone.

Great insights brother, this really sums it up wonderfully!

Hail Satan!

slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:
How do you know such.

slyscorpion said:

I don't for a fact I guess but I remember someone writing this back in the old Yahoo groups that he opened the door for Satanism. That at the time there was no other way for this to be public other than have a Jew starting the movement and that is why this was done by the Gods. It was suggested in that that it might not have been fully possible without the work he did to have what we do today. I don't want to put any words in anyones mouth so I will admit I don't remember for sure who wrote this but it could have been something by Maxine on Levay. I always kind of believed that and this is why I thought he was a hero and an important person.

But I was thinking If it wasn't the case that he had to do this to open the door for something in the future then why in the world would Satan or whatever Demon had this idea go through all that effort in something that very well could have totally backfired with what they wanted to accomplish in society or seriously harmed Levays soul in some almost irreversible way.

It is obvious that the Gods were not going to have his movement be the main thing in Satanism from the start because he was a Jew biologically in his body and they probably knew he might make some mistakes due to this or include something from the enemy. They were probably hoping not but it's almost inevitable that it would happen.

So logic says they did this to open up the door for something later. As such Levay is still one of the founders and important people in Satanism and probably should be remembered as such.

I do remember this as well, I thought it was HP Maxine but it was someone reputable at least. I had also heard that Lavey was a gentile in a Jew body from, I think, the same source. It would be interesting to know what actually went down. It was said that the purpose of having him in a Jew body was so that he could get away with creating a sect of Satanism. Something about putting the idea out to and now there are satanist rights movements that would extend to real satanists like ourselves might apply. So long ago though. Thankfully I just downloaded the entire old yahoo group history but holy DICKS, it’s a lot to search through. Maybe I’ll be able to come across it again soon.

Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:
How do you know such.

I do remember this as well, I thought it was HP Maxine but it was someone reputable at least. I had also heard that Lavey was a gentile in a Jew body from, I think, the same source. It would be interesting to know what actually went down. It was said that the purpose of having him in a Jew body was so that he could get away with creating a sect of Satanism. Something about putting the idea out to and now there are satanist rights movements that would extend to real satanists like ourselves might apply. So long ago though. Thankfully I just downloaded the entire old yahoo group history but holy DICKS, it’s a lot to search through. Maybe I’ll be able to come across it again soon.

Where did you get the Yahoo group History from I would like that as well. Anyways this was written back even before I was a part of Satanism if I remember right and I found it by searching stuff on Levay. It may also be in a sermon somewhere on the JOS site but I am not sure. I seem to vaguely remember it being there somewhere as well at one point.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:

Where did you get the Yahoo group History from I would like that as well. Anyways this was written back even before I was a part of Satanism if I remember right and I found it by searching stuff on Levay. It may also be in a sermon somewhere on the JOS site but I am not sure. I seem to vaguely remember it being there somewhere as well at one point.

Maybe Satan just made him do certain things. Search “old yahoo forum backup” in the search for keywords section in this group, HP Cobra posted a ZIP file and it has to be downloaded through a computer (it did for me at least) cuz its a pretty massive file. It’s everything on the forums from 08 to ‘16

Are the Yahoo groups even being used
Sundara said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Maybe Satan just made him do certain things. Search “old yahoo forum backup” in the search for keywords section in this group, HP Cobra posted a ZIP file and it has to be downloaded through a computer (it did for me at least) cuz its a pretty massive file. It’s everything on the forums from 08 to ‘16

Thanks a lot will do that. This could help me in finding Hp Cobras old sermon on what the enemy would do to earth and their nature and Maxines one on how the enemy entities harass new agers and force them to do their agenda I have been wishing I could have those for a very long time but they were before this new forum was up. I will post those two sermons on here in a topic if I find it since that was important info. I wish they had posted these in this group too.

I know not related to this but do you have those two sermons by chance and if so can you post them here in a topic or let me know where to find them. It might be a long hard time finding them even downloading this cause back when I was using the yahoo groups I had trouble finding that even when they had the search thing. So if you have it let me know and either post it here or let me know what date they were written so I can find it easier. Thanks.

slyscorpion said:
Look anton Levey made a lot of mistakes in Satanism. It must have been like a huge conflict between genetics and soul. He added Hebrew letters and names to stuff and didn't alter the enochian keys that were praising the xtian God openly other than to add the word Satan in place of a few things.
Anton Kike LaVey blasphemed against the satanic pentagram adding Hebrew letters!
InShot_20200628_141725409.jpg

I corrected the pentagram!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back