Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Projection

Dianus

I can't astral projection by any method. Do you have any advice?
(I know who my Guardian Demons are, and I already asked for their guidance a few days ago, but nothing)

Dianus said:
I can't astral projection by any method. Do you have any advice?
(I know who my Guardian Demons are, and I already asked for their guidance a few days ago, but nothing)

Did you try anything from the jos site?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

including the attached pdfs ?
Treatise on Astral Projection by Robert Bruce [PDF format]

CIA Remote Viewing Manual [PDF format]

Around 2 years ago I had written an article on the yahoo joy of Satan groups regarding a shadow figure that I had faced during my first ever astral projection. I would like to mention that once again as I don't remember receiving any responses. It was 11pm I had returned home after a full day of partying. I remember I was trying to project myself for awhile but hadn't had any success previously. I reached home and went straight to lay on my bed, and after awhile I dozed off.

Then, I woke up next to my body in a grey-ish environment and I could see my body on the bed and I was standing right next to it. I didn't know what was happening, so I started to walk from my room to another room where my mother was sleeping. Just out of curiosity. (I would like to clarify, this was a time where I was fighting with my mother on a regular basis because she was extremely controlling and forcing me to attend religious meets, which I had no interest in, I absolutely hated her guts she is stubborn and always things she is correct). Anyways as I started to approach her room, I saw a black shadowy figure sitting on her chest or next to her body as she slept and it was sucking her face. I didn't know what was happening, but it seemed as though it had no clue I was watching it.

I started to shout at my mother, and started to panic calling out "Mom!" loudly. But there was no sound, I couldn't hear anything. But as I started to panic more and more. The Shadowy figure seemed to notice me, and moved away from my mother and came right in-front of my face staring at me while I stared at it. I didn't know what was happening, it was so fast I didn't know what to say. So, I said something my mother always taught me to say when I was scared and something that her religion tells people to say when they are worried.

I said the words and I was back in my body, I woke up in a pool of sweat. It was 3:10 AM sharp in the morning. I went to my mothers room and saw her sleeping. I didn't know what was going on. So, I took my blanket put it next to my mum and chose to sleep next to my mother. Because I was afraid something was trying to harm her, and I didn't want it to. As I entered the room, I lay on her bed next to her and couldn't sleep. My mothers room has a flat screen tv hanging from the wall in-front of the bed. It switched on randomly as I was awake, I saw static in the tv. and it switched off. Then I said to myself "I am under Satan's protection, leave me alone, you cannot harm me" and apparently I dozed off.

I really wanted to tell my mother what I saw, but her ignorant nature towards all these things didn't let me. I couldn't sleep for the next month. Having sleepless nights, seeing things move in my room without anything physically being there to move them. I didn't know what to do, so I spoke to my neighbor who was open-minded and spiritual in my opinion. He told me that there are things that are not understandable by normal people in this world. He told me as a child he used to play with the Quija board. He told me that I need to calm down and keep it to myself as it can bring negative energies if I Keep thinking about it.

Now, I have thought a lot about this. And it some ways I think it was some kind of test. Because the shadow didn't harm me. It just stood there looking at me. Maybe it was something I had set on my mother. Maybe it was a test for me to see how far am I willing to go. I don't know.

But, after a year I was thinking about this. I remember sleeping and in my dream an alien invasion happening in my city. I could see the alien spacecraft flying close to my building. But not really doing any harm, I just saw it out of the balcony when I went there in my dream. And exactly what "Dealing with Unwanted Entities" article states in the last paragraph.

"one of our High Priests had experiences with Greys. He related that the energy and mind power these buggers have is monstrous and they are on the warpath. He survived them because he is highly adept. Remember, if anything ever gets beyond your control- call upon Satan himself or your Guardian Demon. The above situation is rare. Those of us who are the biggest threat to the enemy are the most attacked by them."

The only thing with me was, I had an experience with this entity. It was speaking in tongues I couldn't understand. It had no face just pearlescent colors glowing from its face. and it was shiny. I woke up and told my mother the "Is everything okay?!". She was startled. I went outside the balcony and saw everything was normal. I didn't call upon Satan because I wasn't feeling connected to him. Till date I have never received a Guardian Demon. Plus, I have been unable to advance spiritually for several months now. It is like there is a blockage in my path. I can not overcome it. No matter how hard I try. Whenever I try to meditate, I have some sort of seizure and I cannot do it anymore.

I am close with Ma Kali by the way. Whenever I take her name, I feel this huge wave of energy on me. In the beginning for the year 2020. Exactly on new years, my family kept annoying me. So out of anger I wished that my mother was dead. We went out that day, I visited a cave which was known to be haunted by Satan as the people of the village say so. The cave is off limits to any tourist. But, the villagers apparently let us go in. I kept thinking what I had wished for, and was hoping the wish wouldn't come true. Because it was out of anger. So, On the way back we met into an accident. Our 4x4 toppled into the jungle from the highway and everyone was safe but deep inside I felt it was my doing. And it was a warning that I should be very careful what I wish for.

I need proper guidance. I am unable to advance spiritually, I'd appreciate if I could get some advice and explanations to events which I have mentioned.

HAIL LORD LUCIFER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back