Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

Hello again Brothers and Sisters!

Today I have something very special to share with you all, a project I've dedicated quite a bit of time to recently... I actually wasn't planning on doing this project until later this year, but by Satan's Dictate I got this ready as soon as I could for you all! :D

Lilith's Master Squares

Master Squares is a tool to make the Kabalistic Squares a breeze. Also known as Magickal or Planetary Squares, they are known to be very powerful, but are also easily botched. This program will help you complete them efficiently with little room for error, and is usable on many different operating systems.



When you first open the program you will appear at the home page:
Image
The navigation is rather self-explanatory. Click "New Square" to start a new Planetary Square. Please note that there are many rules on when to start a square - the astrological timing you need to tackle yourself! Read more here about each specific square: https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032 ... uares.html

Selecting a saved square from the drop-down menu and clicking "Load Square" will bring you back to where you left off. This allows you to do several squares at once if you so desire. Clicking "Remove Square", on the other hand, will archive the selected square (this cannot be undone). This is useful if you accidentally failed a square and want to remove it from the list.


First create your chosen square with the many different options available, Master Squares will take care of the little details for you such as making sure you're using the proper mantras, whether the short or long versions.
Image


Your square will appear similar to this:
Image
This is a Spiritual Mercury Square, meant for Spiritual goals/affirmations. This one here is set to use the shortened mantras. You can see it is day 4 of the square, and 60 reps are required for this day.

After completing the reps and affirmations required for each day, make sure to click the "Finish" button at the bottom all the way through to save your progress!



When a square is completed, it is automatically archived so you can have all of the info about squares you've completed in the past at your fingertips:
Image


Please report any bugs to me and I will fix them promptly - as you can imagine, this was quite a bit more work than Master RTR, and likely has a few minor bugs hiding still. Keep your eyes peeled for any discrepancies please :)


You will find links to all of the different versions (Windows, Mac, Android, Browser, etc) here: http://www.liliths.top/squares

Note that the web version saves the square's data to your browser cache, and the saves can take a few minutes to show up if you refresh/leave the page. Also if you clear your cache then all the data goes *poof* - for this reason I recommend getting one of the downloadable versions if at all possible!

Also PLEASE read everything on these pages to ensure you know what you are getting into!: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054 ... uares.html
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Coraxo »

Amazing work!
Hail Satan!!!!
User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 pm
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by ChaosBringer666 »

That’s actually awesome, thank you for your hard work.
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Henu the Great »

Good work! 8-)

Now, I have begun my journey with squares and was considering doing squares with the help of chronosXP and my notebook but now this. You say report any bugs makes me wanna consider doing it old school. Hmm, I guess I will do it side by side so I am guaranteed to get through a square.

Thanks a bunch and have a blessed day.
User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 1269
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:40 am

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Aldrick »

Bigot Boy wrote:Hello again Brothers and Sisters!

Today I have something very special to share with you all, a project I've dedicated quite a bit of time to recently... I actually wasn't planning on doing this project until later this year, but by Satan's Dictate I got this ready as soon as I could for you all! :D

Lilith's Master Squares

Master Squares is a tool to make the Kabalistic Squares a breeze. Also known as Magickal or Planetary Squares, they are known to be very powerful, but are also easily botched. This program will help you complete them efficiently with little room for error, and is usable on many different operating systems.



When you first open the program you will appear at the home page:
Image
The navigation is rather self-explanatory. Click "New Square" to start a new Planetary Square. Please note that there are many rules on when to start a square - the astrological timing you need to tackle yourself! Read more here about each specific square: https://web.archive.org/web/20150823032 ... uares.html

Selecting a saved square from the drop-down menu and clicking "Load Square" will bring you back to where you left off. This allows you to do several squares at once if you so desire. Clicking "Remove Square", on the other hand, will archive the selected square (this cannot be undone). This is useful if you accidentally failed a square and want to remove it from the list.


First create your chosen square with the many different options available, Master Squares will take care of the little details for you such as making sure you're using the proper mantras, whether the short or long versions.
Image


Your square will appear similar to this:
Image
This is a Spiritual Mercury Square, meant for Spiritual goals/affirmations. This one here is set to use the shortened mantras. You can see it is day 4 of the square, and 60 reps are required for this day.

After completing the reps and affirmations required for each day, make sure to click the "Finish" button at the bottom all the way through to save your progress!



When a square is completed, it is automatically archived so you can have all of the info about squares you've completed in the past at your fingertips:
Image


Please report any bugs to me and I will fix them promptly - as you can imagine, this was quite a bit more work than Master RTR, and likely has a few minor bugs hiding still. Keep your eyes peeled for any discrepancies please :)


You will find links to all of the different versions (Windows, Mac, Android, Browser, etc) here: http://www.liliths.top/squares

Note that the web version saves the square's data to your browser cache, and the saves can take a few minutes to show up if you refresh/leave the page. Also if you clear your cache then all the data goes *poof* - for this reason I recommend getting one of the downloadable versions if at all possible!

Also PLEASE read everything on these pages to ensure you know what you are getting into!: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054 ... uares.html

Holy shit! This is Beautiful!

You guys with your fancy programming.

Wow. O.o
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3704
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by luis »

You are amazing!!!! I always imagined something like this, thank you very much for making this! The God's should be very proud of what you did ;)
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

Henu the Great wrote:Good work! 8-)

Now, I have begun my journey with squares and was considering doing squares with the help of chronosXP and my notebook but now this. You say report any bugs makes me wanna consider doing it old school. Hmm, I guess I will do it side by side so I am guaranteed to get through a square.

Thanks a bunch and have a blessed day.
Since it's still a new program, I just mean to double check things like making sure the number of repetitions for the day match up with the numbers on the square. Little things like that. I double checked each square myself and everything was in order, but better to be aware of course.

I am also starting a square using this program - may our journeys be made easy with this tool at our command. :D



Also thank you everyone for the kind words, I hope this program will prove useful for us all! The stronger we become individually, the stronger we are as a whole.

Hail Satan and Lilith!
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

Master Squares v1.1
Get it here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/


Everyone, if you downloaded v1.0, please delete it and get the new v1.1 version. I spent several hours last night extensively testing the program and fixed every bug I came across, some of which were pretty major. The new version has these all fixed.

Also note that all of your saved squares will still be there if you update to a new version, so do not worry about that.



There is also a new feature, the Action Log:
Image
Here you will see the latest 20 actions you have made in the Counter and Notes panels. This is useful in case you accidentally click a key or the mouse twice, but you aren't completely sure of it (this has happened to me when doing rituals over the years, and can cause headache). You can see when the action was made down to the millisecond, and seeing how Planetary Squares are very sensitive in terms of repitition count, this should prove useful.


Get v1.1 here: https://www.liliths.top/squares/
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Henu the Great »

Bigot Boy wrote: Since it's still a new program, I just mean to double check things like making sure the number of repetitions for the day match up with the numbers on the square. Little things like that. I double checked each square myself and everything was in order, but better to be aware of course.

I am also starting a square using this program - may our journeys be made easy with this tool at our command. :D

Also thank you everyone for the kind words, I hope this program will prove useful for us all! The stronger we become individually, the stronger we are as a whole.

Hail Satan and Lilith!
Ok. I will report here if I find something fishy.

I will begin three planetary squares this month with this program. 8-)
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

Henu the Great wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote: Since it's still a new program, I just mean to double check things like making sure the number of repetitions for the day match up with the numbers on the square. Little things like that. I double checked each square myself and everything was in order, but better to be aware of course.

I am also starting a square using this program - may our journeys be made easy with this tool at our command. :D

Also thank you everyone for the kind words, I hope this program will prove useful for us all! The stronger we become individually, the stronger we are as a whole.

Hail Satan and Lilith!
Ok. I will report here if I find something fishy.

I will begin three planetary squares this month with this program. 8-)
Sounds good, thanks! Just make sure you have the new v1.1 version released yesterday and not the v1.0 version :)
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

Master Squares v1.2

This update includes many bug fixes and improvements.

Some improvements of note...
  • -Re-designed "New Square" menu
    -Added "exit" button to Main Menu on desktop versions (closes program)
    -Added "exit" button to loaded squares (takes you back to main menu without saving)
    -Added warning to html5 version about saves to the browser being unpredictable at times
    -Added helpful tips to main menu and new square menu
    -Added "Fullscreen Mode" toggle to the Main Menu and New Square menu
    -as well as other minor visual and quality of life improvements

For some visual candy, here is a view of the improved New Square design:
Image


Regardless of the visual and quality of life improvements, this update is worth upgrading to for the bug fixes alone. While the bugs were rather minor, they could cause issues that best be avoided.

Also once again, all of your saved squares will still be there if you update to a new version, so do not worry about that. Just delete the old version and download the new one.

Check out Master Squares v1.2 here: http://www.liliths.top/squares
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
StormSS
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: Right here bruh

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by StormSS »

Wow, that’s great!
Thanks ;)
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.
User avatar
Lavena
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:06 am
Location: здесь и сейчас

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Lavena »

Wawww! Please Accept my great respect for you! Thıs is a great work)
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

StormSS wrote:Wow, that’s great!
Thanks ;)
Lavena wrote:Wawww! Please Accept my great respect for you! Thıs is a great work)
I'm glad you guys like it! Hope it proves helpful to you!
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
Pisces
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:27 am

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Pisces »

Thanks for the great work brother! :D
Fire fRTRs! Victory will be ours!
Check out my song below :)
https://mega.nz/file/DOgAlCBJ#ckjTt6m_3 ... PRVk_qCEWA
Hail Satan!
User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by ThomaSsS »

Bigot Boy wrote:
This looks really good. I have been working on a similar project in Java, primarely for Android phones. But all this takes lots of studying and planning. It's really really awesome to see some more of us moving into this direction, and this shows how important such projects are.

I also have some other projects on going, which I will publish as soon as they're ready. Some games for our fellow Satanists, with Demon sigils and such :) Coming across your post really made my day and it's a real motivation to push forward! :twisted:
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

ThomaSsS wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote:
This looks really good. I have been working on a similar project in Java, primarely for Android phones. But all this takes lots of studying and planning. It's really really awesome to see some more of us moving into this direction, and this shows how important such projects are.

I also have some other projects on going, which I will publish as soon as they're ready. Some games for our fellow Satanists, with Demon sigils and such :) Coming across your post really made my day and it's a real motivation to push forward! :twisted:
Glad to hear that brother, yes indeed, it is a time of advancement for Satanism. It's the will of the Gods that tools like these be created for us all. Looking forward to see what you come out with! :)
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
SS66610888
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by SS66610888 »

Bigot Boy
brother, congratulations! This work is excellent and truly useful. This post will be translated and placed in the Italian forum. so that even those who do not see the English forum can use your program. Congratulations again it's true
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

SS66610888 wrote:
Bigot Boy
brother, congratulations! This work is excellent and truly useful. This post will be translated and placed in the Italian forum. so that even those who do not see the English forum can use your program. Congratulations again it's true
Good to hear, thank you!

Perhaps an option to select a language could be added to the program in the future, so it could be displayed in Italian as well.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

I'd like to report a bug on your program, I have the desktop app. For some reason when I finish a day, and do my affirmations and confirm that it's done it doesn't give me the notification that it acknowledges my confirmation like it should, but when I reopen the program it does move onto the next day. Also, the Rep Counter glitches out at times and won't count.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'd like to report a bug on your program, I have the desktop app. For some reason when I finish a day, and do my affirmations and confirm that it's done it doesn't give me the notification that it acknowledges my confirmation like it should, but when I reopen the program it does move onto the next day. Also, the Rep Counter glitches out at times and won't count.
Just want to make sure that you do have the latest version, v1.2? (if it has the "TIP:" text on the main screen, then it's the latest version)

If so, then does it not give the acknowledgement of you completing the day, every time? Or is it only occasionally? Knowing which square in particular causes this issue would be helpful as well.

Also, the next time the counter has this issue, could you see if there is a certain action immediately before that causes it to malfunction?


I've reviewed the code and tested things out on my end, but cannot replicate the issues. So any additional information as to what may be causes for these would help.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 am
Location: Midgardr

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Bigot Boy wrote: Just want to make sure that you do have the latest version, v1.2? (if it has the "TIP:" text on the main screen, then it's the latest version)

If so, then does it not give the acknowledgement of you completing the day, every time? Or is it only occasionally? Knowing which square in particular causes this issue would be helpful as well.

Also, the next time the counter has this issue, could you see if there is a certain action immediately before that causes it to malfunction?


I've reviewed the code and tested things out on my end, but cannot replicate the issues. So any additional information as to what may be causes for these would help.
I was unaware of the new version, I'm running v1.0
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
Bigot Boy
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Bigot Boy »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote: Just want to make sure that you do have the latest version, v1.2? (if it has the "TIP:" text on the main screen, then it's the latest version)

If so, then does it not give the acknowledgement of you completing the day, every time? Or is it only occasionally? Knowing which square in particular causes this issue would be helpful as well.

Also, the next time the counter has this issue, could you see if there is a certain action immediately before that causes it to malfunction?


I've reviewed the code and tested things out on my end, but cannot replicate the issues. So any additional information as to what may be causes for these would help.
I was unaware of the new version, I'm running v1.0
Ah! Yeah the older versions were quite buggy. I've yet to find a bug with v1.2.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Henu the Great »

Bump. Good software when doing squares electronically. 5/5 would recommend.
Thousahll
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy! Many features...

Post by Thousahll »

WOW! Thank you very much brother! :)
Untethered
Post Reply