Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Breaking a marriage

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Pirate11 said:
What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings

She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.

It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.

So who were you before?

A years long member shows up to ask how to be a home wrecker?

How am I abusing you? By simply pointing out this is nonsense?

If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you. One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:
Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.

Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p

Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.

I apologize for coming off so brass. I show slight irritation, and it comes off way worse then I intend.

It's not against you as a person. We get this same post over and over, it irritates me.

I reacted to the situation. I have to learn to still all my aggression, as even a slight amount and I'm offending people.

I hope we can start over.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:
She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.

It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.

So who were you before?

If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you. One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly.

I think this person still has subconscious ties to to one of the enemy programs and needs to meditate more and do a detachment ritual on this person and the enemy programs and yeah lol I suppose the person won't like me or this post.

You should do a working to free yourself of enemy programming cause it seems that while your free of that a part of you still has that energy or some connection to the program and its causing internal conflict. Also do a detachment on your connection in the spiritual to this person you are talking about and let it go.

In the end this isn't going to work out most likely unless he too is bored with everything and wants out then he wouldn't care. But he probably actually does and if he is into spiritual stuff or open may know what your doing. That won't get on his good side. You shouldn't force yourself on someone with magick and mess up the lives of children when you can find a partner through other means.

I know if it was me I maybe would not care if an interesting partner did something like this and it allowed me to learn about spirituality in stuff but then again I am not this person. I never would be in a long term relationship with someone like what you described so the situation doesnt apply to me. You may be thinking the same way here for all I know.

However
You have to get your thinking out of I myself and see it from the other persons point of view is my point. They probably wouldn't go for this and I don't sense either this will end well.

Just let it go is my best advice and work to free your mind of whatever it is that is holding it back. I see it in your posts that you still have some programming to work on.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

So who were you before?

I think this person still has subconscious ties to to one of the enemy programs and needs to meditate more and do a detachment ritual on this person and the enemy programs and yeah lol I suppose the person won't like me or this post.

You should do a working to free yourself of enemy programming cause it seems that while your free of that a part of you still has that energy or some connection to the program and its causing internal conflict. Also do a detachment on your connection in the spiritual to this person you are talking about and let it go.

In the end this isn't going to work out most likely unless he too is bored with everything and wants out then he wouldn't care. But he probably actually does and if he is into spiritual stuff or open may know what your doing. That won't get on his good side. You shouldn't force yourself on someone with magick and mess up the lives of children when you can find a partner through other means.

I know if it was me I maybe would not care if an interesting partner did something like this and it allowed me to learn about spirituality in stuff but then again I am not this person. I never would be in a long term relationship with someone like what you described so the situation doesnt apply to me. You may be thinking the same way here for all I know.

However
You have to get your thinking out of I myself and see it from the other persons point of view is my point. They probably wouldn't go for this and I don't sense either this will end well.

Just let it go is my best advice and work to free your mind of whatever it is that is holding it back. I see it in your posts that you still have some programming to work on.

You're exactly right. The thing that I'm realizing, Is everything is an internal battle, right?

It's not about you, it's about them so to speak.

Well the other thing you have to do, is see from that person.

So what I realized is, how does this person feel? Probably alone, wanting love in their life. They see someone they like and they think, I want that. So is it childish? Well perhaps, but we are all like little children.

I mean point to a perfect person. So if we realize, people make mistakes, and not be so judgemental, we open up to possibilities of helping this person, and in turn perhaps they can help you too.

So what I did, is I came in with zero regard for her feelings, for the emotions she is going through. A woman and a Masculine man like me are going to think completely different anyway.

Judged her by some sort of self imposed standards, and berated her. Instead of thinking, I wonder how this person is thinking?

So, that was my mistake. I would rather help her, then get some kinda star points, because I talked down on a topic, I didnt approve of.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Thank you again! Yes, I would appreciate your help regarding the correct pronunciation of those mantras. As I am not sure. :p
And if something will be unclear I would ask you then.
Thanks!
Okay, so assuming you would use the methods that Dahaarkan used, it would be one working with ADDU & KAKODAMMU, and one with vivikta.

Firstly, I would recommend sticking only to vivikta right now because Venus is retrograde still. The ADDU working should be started once it's direct again.
So for vivikta, you vibrate it simply as VVV-EEE-VVV-EEE-KKK-TTT-AAA, very normal and basic pronounciation.

V as in Vin (or Vaum)

I as in "sit" (it's an "EEEE" sound)

K is vibrated, as in hacking up a spit. (description from the Runic Kabalah PDF)

T is tricky. Vibrate "TH" while at the same time Z. It is between the two. (description from Runic Kabalah PDF)

A as in "father"

Again, be very careful using this mantra because there can be negative side-effects. ALWAYS clean yourself thoroughly about 30-45 minutes after you are done doing the working. Use white-gold energies when cleaning yourself and make sure your aura has a good amount of gold in it. The danger with this mantra is isolating yourself from others also by having the white energy from it stick to you. This must be counteracted to avoid negative effects.

Also make absolutely sure you use proper affirmations, "In a positive and happy way for both of us, [name] is divorcing...", or something similar to this. This is a dangerous endeavor, so take your time and make sure to do it safely.

And stay open to communications and signs from the Gods. If it was about to cause a lot of bad shit to happen, you would 100% get some hints regarding that. Stay open towards this and be aware. Ignoring hints doesnt mean you aren't getting any; it just means you are ignoring them. This much is what I have to say for the sake of both your safety, and the safety of that guy and his children. Stay open to these things and take your time. Good luck.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
But I'm sure there still will be some people who will think it is still "wrong" to break such an unhealthy and unhappy marriage where both parties are just suffering inside.
That is nothing new. I would recommend not arguing back, or else an annoying situation like this one here is bound to develop. A very wise statement I heard was, "Don't try to argue with other people online. It's a waste of your time".

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Can I ask? Are you a guy? As Shael is a boy name right?
Yeah I'm a guy.

Wow bravo guys. Way to go and help This woman to destroy a family with the parents being a couple for more than 17 years, and with a 2 year-old kid, just so she can be with the man she claims to love? If you love someone you would wish the best for them, not destroy their family, and basically guarantee their kid to grow up with many mental problems.
What's also fucked up is that there's no guarantee the man would even end up with he in the first place.

To OP, If you're desperate for love then do a working to attract a suitable partner, instead of breaking a whole family to satisfy your selfish needs. And before you say "the man isn't happy anyway" or come up with a different mental gymnastic, if he's not happy or the marriage isn't good for him or whatever, this decision is for him to make, and in case this was true, he's obviously thinking about his child.

Master said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Master said:
You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.

It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.
We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.

Are you realizing that you are attacking another satanist for no reason?
Before you write anything you should read the newer replies I posted.
Breaking a doomed marriage which causes sufferings for both and where the husband would like to divorce anyways, is not that wrong.
Or are you really so retarded that you believe that there are no bad marriages? There are many failed marriages because of incompatibilities.

Really, what the hell is this? Mental hospital? I have never seen such neurotic retards whining and freaking out like you and the other triggered idiot, Aldrick.
You are like christian moralists.

I will repeat it again and again, if it's necessary. Until you will understand:
YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT IS BETWEEN US.
So you should just shut up.
Go away and create a topic for yourself, if you want and whine there, you christard.

Stop playing victim, you literally just ask us how to ruin a long-term marriage that has kids involved and you don't tell us any more about that, since that is all the information you give us I wonder why you act so victimized when people assume things that may or not be true. What this looks like is you're obsessed over a taken man and don't care to ruin a marriage that has kids involved, I mean, kids. It's a trauma for kids to see their parents divorce, have you ever thought about that? But it seems like you don't care, you just want that man.
Again, you don't want to give us other info so this is what it looks like, don't play victim if you fail to give us a reason of why we should not think you're just an egoist.

Master said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Master said:
You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.

Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.
We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.

As to your stupid logic then HPs.Maxine promotes illegal things and crimes when she talked about casting death spells? Of course she does not....

There is no teaching chaos and there is no promoting of crimes here. STOP YOUR INSANE LIES! STOP YOUR SLANDERS! STOP JUDGING WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING! STOP ABUSING ME!

You are retarded for sure, but there is just no way you would be so fucking retarded that you could not read and understand what I wrote here in my posts.
It's like intentional abusing, and it's so jewish.
Or maybe you (or the other asshole) are triggered because you also failed your marriage, or your parents divorced, or you were cheated by your partner because of you....who knows.
The point is what you both are doing here is far beyond the normal way of expressing your opinions.
You are PROJECTING your stupid fears and also projecting lies. You don't care about the facts, ignoring what I said and you just believe what you want.

Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Wow chill, this is a forum not real life. Being rude online is not abusing

Being rude online? It is not simply about being rude online. It became systematical harassment towards me and as I see it will continue.
There is verbal abuse and psychological abuse too.

One thing is expressing a negative opinion normally. And another thing is starting to judge and attack me in such a rude way under my own post where I only asked for help. This kind of behaviour is not normal. And they really shouldn't have any reason to do this even if they were triggered because of some pathetic reasons.

Usthepeople666 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p

Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.

It is fine.
I did not judge I promise.
I was really just trying to understand.
You know them and are taking a decision so who am I to judge.
And yes I am in my early 20s and pretty idealistic about life, as I keep growing I am starting to understand the kind of shit that happens.
Sorry if it came out wrong.

Alright. I see.
Thank you for replying.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:

So who were you before?

It's obvious, right, that after this I have no intention to tell you which nickname I used before.

Wow! I don't believe it! You really ask me now how you abused me? First you came and judged me blindly, immediately, instead of asking me. Then you told me rudely that I'm "fucked in the head". When I explained in my post how I meant that I would not mind if he became a widower, you still portrayed me as if I wanted to kill the wife.
You started to make stupid assumptions without knowledge and when I asked you to read or read again my previous replies as well, you ignored it and continued to be a total jerk. You also ignored those details about this marriage which I revealed later. I revealed it because of others. For those who misunderstood it.
But you just kept spewing and attacking me.
Now you still believe that you are right and that you are just "pointing out this is a nonsense". It's pretty hilarious!

Homewrecker? If a marriage is bad then eventually it will collapse, most of the time. I just want to accelerate this and help him.
And it's not a nonsense.

"If he wanted you, he would Divorce his wife and marry you."
I wish I could kick you in the ass for this.
HE WANTS ME, you moron tard. I have never ever mentioned that he would not want me.
You know, compatible birth charts, matching energies and love can do "wonders". It was not even necessary to bind him with Gebo rune, but shit I did that too in the past, for safety sake.
About divorce. I already wrote that he would like to divorce but it's fucking complicated because of some reasons.

"One girl she had a guy, who did magick on her, to fall in love.

He then told her, and she broke up with him and was pissed. If you go through with this, and his wife dies and he goes for you. Dont ever tell him. Or it will shatter everything instantly."

Magick to fall in love? But this is a different situation. Read my fucking first post again. I never said that I would cast a love spell. I do not need that. As I mentioned I already did it in the past.

If she will die, I will have nothing to do with it. Maybe only karmically I would be involved with this. I don't know, it is the opinion of the astrologer.

You think I'm stupid. No. I would not tell him, but fuck he's too smart and knows me. What if I say he was so desperate that actually he asked me to help and do something....
He is kind of fed up to see me "being a mistress on the side..." :D

Well, fuck you all, who was pestering and judging me. It's "exposed" now. Hope you are happy and shit and may stop bashing me.

Shael said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Thank you again! Yes, I would appreciate your help regarding the correct pronunciation of those mantras. As I am not sure. :p
And if something will be unclear I would ask you then.
Thanks!
Okay, so assuming you would use the methods that Dahaarkan used, it would be one working with ADDU & KAKODAMMU, and one with vivikta.

Firstly, I would recommend sticking only to vivikta right now because Venus is retrograde still. The ADDU working should be started once it's direct again.
So for vivikta, you vibrate it simply as VVV-EEE-VVV-EEE-KKK-TTT-AAA, very normal and basic pronounciation.

V as in Vin (or Vaum)

I as in "sit" (it's an "EEEE" sound)

K is vibrated, as in hacking up a spit. (description from the Runic Kabalah PDF)

T is tricky. Vibrate "TH" while at the same time Z. It is between the two. (description from Runic Kabalah PDF)

A as in "father"

Again, be very careful using this mantra because there can be negative side-effects. ALWAYS clean yourself thoroughly about 30-45 minutes after you are done doing the working. Use white-gold energies when cleaning yourself and make sure your aura has a good amount of gold in it. The danger with this mantra is isolating yourself from others also by having the white energy from it stick to you. This must be counteracted to avoid negative effects.

Also make absolutely sure you use proper affirmations, "In a positive and happy way for both of us, [name] is divorcing...", or something similar to this. This is a dangerous endeavor, so take your time and make sure to do it safely.

And stay open to communications and signs from the Gods. If it was about to cause a lot of bad shit to happen, you would 100% get some hints regarding that. Stay open towards this and be aware. Ignoring hints doesnt mean you aren't getting any; it just means you are ignoring them. This much is what I have to say for the sake of both your safety, and the safety of that guy and his children. Stay open to these things and take your time. Good luck.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
But I'm sure there still will be some people who will think it is still "wrong" to break such an unhealthy and unhappy marriage where both parties are just suffering inside.
That is nothing new. I would recommend not arguing back, or else an annoying situation like this one here is bound to develop. A very wise statement I heard was, "Don't try to argue with other people online. It's a waste of your time".

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Can I ask? Are you a guy? As Shael is a boy name right?
Yeah I'm a guy.

Thank you for everything!

Yes it waste of time but still I have to react especially when they are spamming my topic here just because they enjoy lecturing and harassing others.

What is funny that now as I am typing this, they could not read the very latest reply from me because it is still waiting for approval. But yet they just continue to being smart asses here and argufying.
Just saw now they are trying to even "help" me after bashing me....LOL!

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
So who were you before?

However

You're exactly right. The thing that I'm realizing, Is everything is an internal battle, right?

It's not about you, it's about them so to speak.

Well the other thing you have to do, is see from that person.

So what I realized is, how does this person feel? Probably alone, wanting love in their life. They see someone they like and they think, I want that. So is it childish? Well perhaps, but we are all like little children.

I mean point to a perfect person. So if we realize, people make mistakes, and not be so judgemental, we open up to possibilities of helping this person, and in turn perhaps they can help you too.

So what I did, is I came in with zero regard for her feelings, for the emotions she is going through. A woman and a Masculine man like me are going to think completely different anyway.

Judged her by some sort of self imposed standards, and berated her. Instead of thinking, I wonder how this person is thinking?

So, that was my mistake. I would rather help her, then get some kinda star points, because I talked down on a topic, I didnt approve of.

I was mostly talking about and to the poster in this "Scarlet Woman 666" however if you found something helpful here in what I said great. The main part I was saying to you was the top where I was letting you know I think this person has ties to the enemy.

Anyways I do think your cool but you more likely have issues with a little different programming than xtianity from the enemy. Maybe you are hanging out around or hung out around a questionable crowd at one point make sure not to listen to those type of people they don't lead anywhere good.

Btw you may have in a past life known my partner as a friend. I don't know why but I got that feeling for awhile maybe connect to her in the spiritual are you the one doing that with her at this moment sometimes? She is aware of it if that was you. I get a very strong similarity in energy between you and the person I sense she was once linked to but I am not certain for sure. Just bought it up in case are you connecting to someone sometimes your not sure of who it is sending them energy or not.

I think a lot of us Satanists knew each other in the past. Yes she is coming back to this path and soon to do RTR I believe Bael is helping her right now fully come back.

About your issues. I get a sense think more slow down your mind a little. Don't let feelings take over. Use a little rationale also get over any psychological hang ups you may have go into a trance and trace this then deal with possibly in a working what you see. It's fine being tough but sensitive is fine too. Learn to Express and feel all and let go and let the magick of the simple things in life enter your mind more.

I actually read your energy a little that's where I got this stuff from.

I know you don't mind me doing this. I am Scorpio Pluto and sun conjunct 8th house so I am good at that. That is where I got my screen name from I think it's a cool placement lol.

Aquarius said:
Stop playing victim, you literally just ask us how to ruin a long-term marriage that has kids involved and you don't tell us any more about that, since that is all the information you give us I wonder why you act so victimized when people assume things that may or not be true. What this looks like is you're obsessed over a taken man and don't care to ruin a marriage that has kids involved, I mean, kids. It's a trauma for kids to see their parents divorce, have you ever thought about that? But it seems like you don't care, you just want that man.
Again, you don't want to give us other info so this is what it looks like, don't play victim if you fail to give us a reason of why we should not think you're just an egoist.

Wow, all the dogs are here!
Scroll the fuck up, I gave info. ALSO THERE ARE POSTS WHICH IS STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL!
Yes I did not want to tell the details first because IT WAS NOT NECESSARY. Because all I wanted is some help.
I DID NOT WANT YOUR FUCKING JUDGEMENTAL OPINIONS, LECTURING AND INSULTING.
I did not make this topic for neurotic fucking assholes. This topic should not be the place where they can play psychologists and where they can spam christian moralism. But seeing their other posts in other topics I realized they have some inferiority complex too. And they always have the urge to judge, lecture and criticize others then they try to pretend it is their good will and they only want to educate.
Seems you also fall in this category.

In the end, all of you, smarty bitches and arrogant obnoxious idiots will be embarrassed. I already said it would have been wiser to ASK me first if you are so fucking curious, instead of judging. It is better than projecting your fears and your shitty thoughts onto others and spewing nonsense and making scenarios and false assumptions.
ALL OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE MORONS SPEWED HERE WERE NOT ASKED OR REQUIRED. IT WAS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY. ANALYZING ME OR MY SITUATION ALSO WAS NOT ASKED AT ALL.
Now you may think you only shared your "opinion" but many of the comments here are not mere opinions but biased judgements based by delusions and by some disgusting christian moralism.
I just fucking do not care about these kind of preaching.

I suggest to every triggered moron again to go and fucking create another topic or create even a fucking forum somewhere for yourselves to continue this bullshit there.

Unfortunately this forum is failed to protect its members. If someone has a problem and asks help in a topic which she created then soon it will become a total mess and a platform for some idiots who take over the thread.

Aquarius said:

I forgot to say in my former reply that his kids also suffering from their parent's bad marriage. Their father is literally not at home sometimes long weeks, because of his job. All of them became more distant. And he was not attached very strongly to his kids especially now when they are much older. It's again a kind of Leo thing from the bad side, also because of heavy planetary influences (a big stellium in Leo).

I was not really "playing the victim" here.
But I am a "victim" in a sense because those assholes took over my topic and I was insulted for no reason and it is offensive. Their stupidity made me react. Also they forced me into a kind of "defensive" position after their judgements.

I read your reply again and I see what you try to say but you missed the point here. From the start I didn't ask for judgemental "opinions" and ridiculous analyzations. I thought it was obvious that I created this topic to recieve OBJECTIVE replies regarding my questions. Actually what I asked is ONLY some help and direction regarding the possible magickal practices. That's all.

You may think I should have revealed more details about it in my first post but then I didn't want to do that. Because it's none of your business.
It's totally morbid that some wannbe moralists automatically believe that every topic here was created for them. And they just can't wait to see where they can start their "educating".

And when it becomes too embarrassing for them to act like a judgemental christard then see how these individuals like Aldrick, for example, starts to back-pedaling and tries to excuse himself. He even kind of apologized which I will not really accept, I can't because it was only for himself.
Well shit at least he tried.... Lol!

The creepiest thing is that now he and the other wannabe, Dr. slyscorpion the self-proclaimed psychoanalyst of this forum, after a deep conversation where they analyzed me, decided together to HELP me! They. Me. LMAO :D
As I see he even gave me a bunch of advices regarding spiritual practices and meditations.
WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MY SPIRITUAL LEVEL OR CONDITION he just made an assumption again and tried to confirm it as a kind of "fact": "I'm sure you still have some connection to energies of the enemy blah blah blah..."
First I laughed so hard that I almost peed into my thong. But then realized that their new sick idea and their offer to "help" me horrifies and disgusts me more than their previous behaviour.

Well, Aldrick and slyscorpion, thanks but rather FUCK YOU, of course no, I fucking do not need your "help". You still have a distorted image about me in your shitty delusional minds. And this is still the base for you. You Aldrick, even admitted it, actually admitted two things too, that you are here to "fight" as you usually do it with "long standing" members. The other thing you admitted is that you actually would use my topic and my persona for your own agenda.

Oh I almost forgot the funniest part of it. You are a "masculine" man allegedly. :D
Well from what you show about yourself, I can tell you could not be further from being masculine. Truthfully I just feel I have never seen such an arrogant pussy person locked in the body of beta male, like you.
True masculine males are quite different....

I would react on your other statements as well and I may like to make mincemeat of you, guys, but I am too tired now.

As for Coraxo, or who the fuck are you, you should have waited patiently for the approval of my newer comments. But seems you didn't bother yourself to read all posts here. I already said two times that the HUSBAND WOULD LIKE TO DIVORCE. I also revealed that he is involved with me....
And some more things in my comment which is presently is not approved yet but later when you read this you will see how wrong you are.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Master said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

Are you realizing that you are attacking another satanist for no reason?
Before you write anything you should read the newer replies I posted.
Breaking a doomed marriage which causes sufferings for both and where the husband would like to divorce anyways, is not that wrong.
Or are you really so retarded that you believe that there are no bad marriages? There are many failed marriages because of incompatibilities.

Really, what the hell is this? Mental hospital? I have never seen such neurotic retards whining and freaking out like you and the other triggered idiot, Aldrick.
You are like christian moralists.

I will repeat it again and again, if it's necessary. Until you will understand:
YOU DO NOT KNOW THESE PEOPLE, YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE SITUATION, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT IS BETWEEN US.
So you should just shut up.
Go away and create a topic for yourself, if you want and whine there, you christard.
That's right, I don't know you and I don't know those people, so how do I know you're telling the truth? Based on what you said, you don't seem to give a damn about their kids and that didn't seem right. That's all I have to say.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Being rude online? It is not simply about being rude online. It became systematical harassment towards me and as I see it will continue.

One thing is expressing a negative opinion normally. And another thing is starting to judge and attack me in such a rude way under my own post where I only asked for help. This kind of behaviour is not normal. And they really shouldn't have any reason to do this even if they were triggered because of some pathetic reasons.
Stop using the word "abuse" no one is abusing you, this is victimism. If you consider that as "being abused", this just means you have never been abused, else you'd use that word more carefully. I'm asking you kindly to better weight your words. Being a dick to someone online is not abusing.

Warrioroflight said:
Jack said:
Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.
I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.
Wow jack you really showed you are a good satanist here,one who has morals,you are very immature in magic,the other time you were planning to break a relationship with black magic because you wanted the girl now you are giving someone advice of how to break up a long 10 years marriage with children because of some selfish reasons without minding the negative effect it will have on the children and such,do you think magic is just something you play with without any consequences,you should think of how you use magic,just because you have free will dosnt mean you can play with the forces of the universe and get away with it
My intuition told me everything will be fine and turn out for good, dont worry too much about it. For people to mature sometimes they need to go through extremely emotionally charged times.

Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

Stop using the word "abuse" no one is abusing you, this is victimism. If you consider that as "being abused", this just means you have never been abused, else you'd use that word more carefully. I'm asking you kindly to better weight your words. Being a dick to someone online is not abusing.

OK THEN AGAIN: There is verbal abusing and psychological abusing too. That is why I used it. Thanks for admitting that they were dicks.
By the way I do not really care what you think about it.

Warrioroflight said:
Jack said:
Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.
I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.
Wow jack you really showed you are a good satanist here,one who has morals,you are very immature in magic,the other time you were planning to break a relationship with black magic because you wanted the girl now you are giving someone advice of how to break up a long 10 years marriage with children because of some selfish reasons without minding the negative effect it will have on the children and such,do you think magic is just something you play with without any consequences,you should think of how you use magic,just because you have free will dosnt mean you can play with the forces of the universe and get away with it

You are the same like the other idiots.
I have a relationship with him. He wants to divorce too.
Stop writing novels if you don't know what is going on.

Again for everyone there are 3 or 4 comments of mine which are still waiting for approval. If you read them maybe you will understand it and will stop making dumb judgements.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aquarius said:

I forgot to say in my former reply that his kids also suffering from their parent's bad marriage. Their father is literally not at home sometimes long weeks, because of his job. All of them became more distant. And he was not attached very strongly to his kids especially now when they are much older. It's again a kind of Leo thing from the bad side, also because of heavy planetary influences (a big stellium in Leo).

But I am a "victim" in a sense because those assholes took over my topic and I was insulted for no reason and it is offensive. Their stupidity made me react. Also they forced me into a kind of "defensive" position after their judgements.

I read your reply again and I see what you try to say but you missed the point here. From the start I didn't ask for judgemental "opinions" and ridiculous analyzations. I thought it was obvious that I created this topic to recieve OBJECTIVE replies regarding my questions. Actually what I asked is ONLY some help and direction regarding the possible magickal practices. That's all.

You may think I should have revealed more details about it in my first post but then I didn't want to do that. Because it's none of your business.
It's totally morbid that some wannbe moralists automatically believe that every topic here was created for them. And they just can't wait to see where they can start their "educating".

And when it becomes too embarrassing for them to act like a judgemental christard then see how these individuals like Aldrick, for example, starts to back-pedaling and tries to excuse himself. He even kind of apologized which I will not really accept, I can't because it was only for himself.

The creepiest thing is that now he and the other wannabe, Dr. slyscorpion the self-proclaimed psychoanalyst of this forum, after a deep conversation where they analyzed me, decided together to HELP me! They. Me. LMAO :D
As I see he even gave me a bunch of advices regarding spiritual practices and meditations.
WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MY SPIRITUAL LEVEL OR CONDITION he just made an assumption again and tried to confirm it as a kind of "fact": "I'm sure you still have some connection to energies of the enemy blah blah blah..."
First I laughed so hard that I almost peed into my thong. But then realized that their new sick idea and their offer to "help" me horrifies and disgusts me more than their previous behaviour.

Well, Aldrick and slyscorpion, thanks but rather FUCK YOU, of course no, I fucking do not need your "help". You still have a distorted image about me in your shitty delusional minds. And this is still the base for you. You Aldrick, even admitted it, actually admitted two things too, that you are here to "fight" as you usually do it with "long standing" members. The other thing you admitted is that you actually would use my topic and my persona for your own agenda.

Oh I almost forgot the funniest part of it. You are a "masculine" man allegedly. :D
Well from what you show about yourself, I can tell you could not be further from being masculine. Truthfully I just feel I have never seen such an arrogant pussy person locked in the body of beta male, like you.

I would react on your other statements as well and I may like to make mincemeat of you, guys, but I am too tired now.

As for Coraxo, or who the fuck are you, you should have waited patiently for the approval of my newer comments. But seems you didn't bother yourself to read all posts here. I already said two times that the HUSBAND WOULD LIKE TO DIVORCE. I also revealed that he is involved with me....
And some more things in my comment which is presently is not approved yet but later when you read this you will see how wrong you are.

Hehehehe. You believe you sense weakness, and therefore attack.

Oh but just like that honey. You showed your hand.

You accomplished what I could not have with aggression. You see, when I attack, people play the victim card, like you did at first. Then it's all my fault.

But on the retreat, they move forward and show their real colors. Thank you so much, for outing yourself. Hahahaha :)

Please tell us all some more, about how you really are.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
OK THEN AGAIN: There is verbal abusing and psychological abusing too. That is why I used it. Thanks for admitting that they were dicks.
Lol this is so childish, with that "what to do with your opinion". I guess the guy has its reasons to be a dick to you lol
Funniest thing is that you are the one willing to abuse other people for your own ego's good (Breaking a marriage is not abusive? Not even for the kids of that couple?). This time abuse is the right word, unlike in your posts.
I'm not further replying to this, as it went far beyond autism lol. Have a nice day miss VeRbAl AnD PsYcHoLoGiCaL AbUsE

Jack said:
Warrioroflight said:
Jack said:

My intuition told me everything will be fine and turn out for good, dont worry too much about it. For people to mature sometimes they need to go through extremely emotionally charged times.

I can agree with you. In your case it was true. And you managed to go through that transformation.
But my is case is different. Also I'm already in a relationship with him.

All your comments here remind me a lot of that crazy Romanian lady who helped her boyfriend dig a big hole and bury someone he killed. I'm not saying that you're the same person, but the angry personality and style of writing look similar. That person was also always getting extremely angry at everybody over small misunderstandings.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
All your comments here remind me a lot of that crazy Romanian lady who helped her boyfriend dig a big hole and bury someone he killed. I'm not saying that you're the same person, but the angry personality and style of writing look similar. That person was also always getting extremely angry at everybody over small misunderstandings.
Lmao damn what was her name again :lol:

I don't know that story.
You should not worry about it if I was angry. It is normal to get offended by offensive behaviour. It is normal to feel some anger if you were insulted for no reason.
You called it small misunderstandings. But these were not simple misunderstandigs. Any sane person would be able to see that.

What you are doing here is also offensive. You just made a paralell between me, a satanist and some crazy Romanian killer. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
It does not matter that you said you did not think that person would be me.
You wrote what you wrote. And it's fucking wrong.

Just because I also insulted back and was offended, it does not mean that I felt "extreme anger". I was rather disappointed and I felt bad than simply angry.
It is not right and not normal to attack a comrade just because they misunderstood her and because they feel otherwise.

I also did not force anyone to agree with me, I did not want anyone's agreement either.

Almost no one was able to ASK me about the details or ask any questions if she/he was curious. It was easier to create novels and make wild assumptions and portraying me as some evil monster.

You know your post seems to be even more rude and unjust than the other members' former posts. It's ill intention. You could have kept this shit for yourself but you decided to come here and hurt me just because you feel that you're right.

Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Lol this is so childish, with that "what to do with your opinion". I guess the guy has its reasons to be a dick to you lol
Funniest thing is that you are the one willing to abuse other people for your own ego's good (Breaking a marriage is not abusive? Not even for the kids of that couple?). This time abuse is the right word, unlike in your posts.
I'm not further replying to this, as it went far beyond autism lol. Have a nice day miss VeRbAl AnD PsYcHoLoGiCaL AbUsE

Thank you for introducing yourself. I also hope you will not come back here to spew more nonsense.
You are very retarded and seems you didn't even realize it. CAN YOU READ FUCKING ENGLISH? YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE HUSBAND WANTS TO DIVORCE?
I also mentioned that even abuse was present in their marriage, in the past. And what if in this marriage he was not the first who got involved in a love affair....

Some of you are acting like idiot stupid teenagers. It is immature and more childish than that funny meme I posted.
Who the fuck cares what you think by th way....

Gosh, you are so dumb! You wrote "guess"? Instead of guessing you should have read every comment of this thread and see if they have any reasons to be dick. No they hadn't any reasons to be a dick at all. It's obvious they were simply triggered. As Aldrick even admitted it.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aquarius said:

You accomplished what I could not have with aggression. You see, when I attack, people play the victim card, like you did at first. Then it's all my fault.

But on the retreat, they move forward and show their real colors. Thank you so much, for outing yourself. Hahahaha :)

You still believed you are right. First it seemed you realized that you were a jerk. Then you continue to be a jerk.

The victim card was not played here. This has to be understood. If you are being rude and attack someone for no reason then do not be surprised if your "victim" will react and defend herself.
I didn't say or feel that all is your fault here.

I don't think it would have any sense if we continued this conservation. I wouldn't like to talk with you. It was bad and annoying enough for me to write my previous replies to you all, to be forced to explain such things which should not be revealed, especially not to such individuals.

Seems you guys have no better thing to do but teasing, insulting other satanists, argufying and fighting. Offing other people's topics rudely. Then trying to justify it.
It's disgusting.

I did not create my topic for this.
I also have other things to do.

All of your efforts here which you used to bash me and all of your ill will should have been directed into performing more RTRs for example.

Looks like something out of breaking bad

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

I think you should consult a Demon.
Also, do consider the possibility that your feelings are making you see things in certain ways. For instance, you said he has a Leo ascendant and probably that makes him bad in a relationship? If you think that is a thorn in his present marriage, don't you think it would be one in a relationship between you and him? In this case, if it's true, you can see that your feelings only make you see things in the sense of a necessity for the divorce but not how it will turn out afterwards. Be open to all possibilities. Also like I said,consult a Demon. I'd advise you to approach Gremory, she gives excellent advise in matters to do with love.

Ignore the insults, some people just can't help but grab an opportunity to insult someone on these forums. Otherwise, I believe others have given good advice already.

By the way, I have to comment on the state of this topic here, as HPmageson once said "The Christianity is strong in this topic. " Before accusing anyone of anything and judging them you have to look at your motivations for doing so. Many people think they have free will but they are operating on an entrenched level of cultural programming primarily laced with Christianity which they call Morality.

There is no such thing as Morality. There is however a thing as 'YOUR ' morality. Morals are personal to oneself ,not a universal constant. Just because someone doesn't agree with your morality doesn't mean they're immoral it just means they don't agree with your morality.

So examples according to a Christian perspective might be,
1)Because he has sex before marriage he is immoral.
2)Because he has casual sex he is immoral.
3)Because he has a lot of money or is hoarding wealth he might be immoral.
4)Because he divorces his wife he is immoral.
5)Because hes an atheist he is immoral.

In each each the decider of morality or the one who can judge you is the person but he has his programming from Christianity or Culture or inexperience of life. VoiceOfEnki ,an esteemed member who I really respect says that he looks at everything in a nuanced way and doesn't make value judgments instantly which is why he doesn't join flame wars on the forums but reads them and increases his knowledge respositor. The reason why anyone would make instant value judgments and get offended when you don't give a fuck about their opinion is because they haven't become emotionally mature. Childlike entitlement is the reason for judgemental behavior.

Real life isn't what you decide to to be and the world doesn't revolve around you so it's okay is if it's not to your liking. In real world, couples break up after 20 years marriages with adult kids, women cheat on their husbands and husbands cheat on their women,girls cheat on their boyfriends and boyfriends cheat on their girlfriends. People do the most insane things for literally nothing and that is life and your living in it. You can try to deny it but in the end you'll just end up agonizing yourself for no reason. Real life situations are extremely complex especially with multiple people involved. If you don't trust someone to have a good level of emotional maturity so that they will use spirituality correctly, then don't associate or talk with them but don't he inherently clueless and start throwing a bunch of allegations around for no reason and being judgmental which accomplishes nothing.

You guys need to read Nietzsche and free up your mind from this Christian bullshit. Yes marriages break and no the suicide pact of "Till death do us part" Is not binding. Shit happens deal with it.

Aquarius said:
Sunrise

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

You still believed you are right. First it seemed you realized that you were a jerk. Then you continue to be a jerk.

The victim card was not played here. This has to be understood. If you are being rude and attack someone for no reason then do not be surprised if your "victim" will react and defend herself.
I didn't say or feel that all is your fault here.

I don't think it would have any sense if we continued this conservation. I wouldn't like to talk with you. It was bad and annoying enough for me to write my previous replies to you all, to be forced to explain such things which should not be revealed, especially not to such individuals.

Seems you guys have no better thing to do but teasing, insulting other satanists, argufying and fighting. Offing other people's topics rudely. Then trying to justify it.
It's disgusting.

I did not create my topic for this.
I also have other things to do.

All of your efforts here which you used to bash me and all of your ill will should have been directed into performing more RTRs for example.

Now it's back to boo hoo hoo. Lol

Blackdragon666 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Pirate11 said:

I think you should consult a Demon.
Also, do consider the possibility that your feelings are making you see things in certain ways. For instance, you said he has a Leo ascendant and probably that makes him bad in a relationship? If you think that is a thorn in his present marriage, don't you think it would be one in a relationship between you and him? In this case, if it's true, you can see that your feelings only make you see things in the sense of a necessity for the divorce but not how it will turn out afterwards. Be open to all possibilities. Also like I said,consult a Demon. I'd advise you to approach Gremory, she gives excellent advise in matters to do with love.

Ignore the insults, some people just can't help but grab an opportunity to insult someone on these forums. Otherwise, I believe others have given good advice already.

Thank you.

No. There is no such a thing between us. Their marriage became problematic before I knew him. And as I said he wanted to divorce.

Aquarius said:

Are you aware of what are you doing?
Are you all paranoid?
Instead of strawmanning, vexing and attacking satanist comrades you all should do something productive.

I believed you are basically normal a bit at least. You had such posts in other topics which were informative and objective. But I also noticed that often you are rude to others for no reason and like suspecting and incriminating members. It's wrong as fuck.

Why do you keep posting irrelevant things here in my topic? I already asked every narcissistic assholes who are spamming, offing this topic and vexing, to go away and create another topic or forum where they can compensate for their inferiority complex.

Jack said:
By the way, I have to comment on the state of this topic here, as HPmageson once said "The Christianity is strong in this topic. " Before accusing anyone of anything and judging them you have to look at your motivations for doing so. Many people think they have free will but they are operating on an entrenched level of cultural programming primarily laced with Christianity which they call Morality.

There is no such thing as Morality. There is however a thing as 'YOUR ' morality. Morals are personal to oneself ,not a universal constant. Just because someone doesn't agree with your morality doesn't mean they're immoral it just means they don't agree with your morality.

In each each the decider of morality or the one who can judge you is the person but he has his programming from Christianity or Culture or inexperience of life. VoiceOfEnki ,an esteemed member who I really respect says that he looks at everything in a nuanced way and doesn't make value judgments instantly which is why he doesn't join flame wars on the forums but reads them and increases his knowledge respositor. The reason why anyone would make instant value judgments and get offended when you don't give a fuck about their opinion is because they haven't become emotionally mature. Childlike entitlement is the reason for judgemental behavior.

Real life isn't what you decide to to be and the world doesn't revolve around you so it's okay is if it's not to your liking. In real world, couples break up after 20 years marriages with adult kids, women cheat on their husbands and husbands cheat on their women,girls cheat on their boyfriends and boyfriends cheat on their girlfriends. People do the most insane things for literally nothing and that is life and your living in it. You can try to deny it but in the end you'll just end up agonizing yourself for no reason. Real life situations are extremely complex especially with multiple people involved. If you don't trust someone to have a good level of emotional maturity so that they will use spirituality correctly, then don't associate or talk with them but don't he inherently clueless and start throwing a bunch of allegations around for no reason and being judgmental which accomplishes nothing.

You guys need to read Nietzsche and free up your mind from this Christian bullshit. Yes marriages break and no the suicide pact of "Till death do us part" Is not binding. Shit happens deal with it.

Totally agree.

Jack said:

Real life isn't what you decide to to be and the world doesn't revolve around you so it's okay is if it's not to your liking. In real world, couples break up after 20 years marriages with adult kids, women cheat on their husbands and husbands cheat on their women,girls cheat on their boyfriends and boyfriends cheat on their girlfriends. People do the most insane things for literally nothing and that is life and your living in it. You can try to deny it but in the end you'll just end up agonizing yourself for no reason. Real life situations are extremely complex especially with multiple people involved. If you don't trust someone to have a good level of emotional maturity so that they will use spirituality correctly, then don't associate or talk with them but don't he inherently clueless and start throwing a bunch of allegations around for no reason and being judgmental which accomplishes nothing. R

You guys need to read Nietzsche and free up your mind from this Christian bullshit. Yes marriages break and no the suicide pact of "Till death do us part" Is not binding. Shit haens deal with it.
No is bothered about any of that crap. The debate here is someone apparently would steal away a living person's opportunity of life through the most coward means if they possessed the power to do so just to get her hands on some man. But when someome says the n word around here my goodness. This forum os funny i give you that, read a post the other day where a black dude basically stated he was now racially awakened because he couldnt get any decent white girl with Magic and then he went... HAIL SATAN!!!
:lol:

Warrioroflight said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Warrioroflight said:

You are the same like the other idiots.
I have a relationship with him. He wants to divorce too.
Stop writing novels if you don't know what is going on.

Again for everyone there are 3 or 4 comments of mine which are still waiting for approval. If you read them maybe you will understand it and will stop making dumb judgements.
I am not judging you,my post wasn't even directed to you but to jack because he tried to do the same thing before,you can do what you want,if am an idiot for quoting how playing with black magic for selfish reasons has negative consequences then you should just wait until your karma comes back at you then you would see who the idiot is.
But like I've said you can do what you want.
You did not mention anything about divorce or that you were already in a relationship then get angry at people for not understanding,how are people supposed to know what is written in a post that is not approved or that you even have any post that is not approved yet,you need to learn real emotional control and stop this emotional out burst,I can also see your intention of breaking a marriage with children because you want the man is also from lack of emotional control,love can make people do stupid things you know that
As for me I will not advice you since you will not even listen but I will not jugde you either,let your fate decide

You already judged me.
You still do not understand.
Why am I angry? Because I did not intend to reveal the details from the first. But I was forced later because of stupid assumptions and accusing!
You don't realize that those people made mistakes here who were not able to ask me first before they make any assumption.
It is not my fault. I didn't post my topic for asking judgements and opinions.

No you just prove how stupid you are. You do not see my intentions. It is not simply about me. I WAS ASKED TO HELP. By him actually. I already revealed that.

You also try to analyze me. Don't do that. You are just embarrassing yourself. You will not judge me? But you just decided that I "lack of emotional control".
Well it is all just YOU projecting your dumb beliefs about me onto me.

Do not ordering me, what I need to learn.
Those who were triggered also show "emotional out burst". By the way it is normal if I feel bad because I was attacked for no reason. I have emotions, yes.
Still better to be emotional than be emotionally immature and be a judgemental moralist.

My "fate"? Seems you don't know much about "fate" either. You almost sounded like a new ager.

Jack pointed out perfectly. Many of you should free up your mind from christardness.
On the Genealogy of Morality by Nietzsche is really a good read, for example. As Jack referred it.

Warrioroflight said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Jack said:

I can agree with you. In your case it was true. And you managed to go through that transformation.
But my is case is different. Also I'm already in a relationship with him.
Is good you have admitted that you are in a stage of spiritual immaturity so my post was not invalid,but they say experience is the best teacher,we have all being through this stage so who am I to jugde you.

You misunderstood this too.
I agreed with Jack in his case. I meant I can agree with it if this is the situation.
But for me, for us, the situation is different.
Funny you wrote you are not judging me 3 times, yet your posts are full of judgementals.
By the way you are free to disagree with our intention basically and of course no has to accept it. We do not need anyone's agreement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back