Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep In Mind: We Are During War!

Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Gigipah666 said:
Has it happened to any of you ever before where you thought you was talking to Satan but it was the enemy?

Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Azazel told me about this, only with the sigil are you supposed to talk, not otherwise.
Read the prayer for protection is what was said to me.
Take Care and do that.

I thought I was talking and kept saying my problems to the point I was fucked.

Only with the sigil.

It is getting crazier though. The war aspect.
While doing yoga I was randomly repeating Vaht. XD

Also quit any type of mind stimulants like coffee tea cigs etc

You don't want your energy to keep fluctuating because of these things.

Also what I saw was my aura would get really bright when Enemy entities are around.
Like really fucking bright.

Correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

I don’t drink or smoke, I vaporise CBD and Weed. Satan said I need the cannabinoids due to neurotoxic pharmaceuticals I took as a kid and I had the idea that I needed them before anyways.

Maybe it would get bright because of the Aura Of Protection?

As for mind stimulants, they’re alright to take as long as you’re not stupid with it.

Vaporising weed doesn’t produce carcinogens so there’s no stress for the body and it works differently compared to smoking. And after I vaporise it I can keep the weed then make edibles. More health, more weed.

My spiritual awakening was brought through psychedelics, that’s why I said as long as you’re not stupid. ‘Responsibility for the responsible’ as JoS says.

And thanks for the advice, I didn’t think it would be that easy to mitigate the issue.
Here comes another potard saying that the Gods told him weed is good, but the reality is different, you don't need shit, weed is harmful for you and psychadelics are for weak and deluded individuals, you think your opinion counts when you say "responsability for the responsible" but you're just one of the many drug users who pop up casually like mushrooms who try and preach how drugs are good and the responsible thing(which strangely they like saying since they and you think you're responsible indivuduals).
Drugs are bad, if you're addicted and don't want to use them don't use your delusions of the Gods as a scapegoat, because that will make newer and naiver members think that this degenerate attitude is normal.

Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Gigipah666 said:
Has it happened to any of you ever before where you thought you was talking to Satan but it was the enemy?

Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Azazel told me about this, only with the sigil are you supposed to talk, not otherwise.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

Also what I saw was my aura would get really bright when Enemy entities are around.

I don’t drink or smoke, I vaporise CBD and Weed. Satan said I need the cannabinoids due to neurotoxic pharmaceuticals I took as a kid and I had the idea that I needed them before anyways.

As for mind stimulants, they’re alright to take as long as you’re not stupid with it.

Vaporising weed doesn’t produce carcinogens so there’s no stress for the body and it works differently compared to smoking. And after I vaporise it I can keep the weed then make edibles. More health, more weed.

My spiritual awakening was brought through psychedelics, that’s why I said as long as you’re not stupid. ‘Responsibility for the responsible’ as JoS says.

And thanks for the advice, I didn’t think it would be that easy to mitigate the issue.
That's fucking dumb as bricks, just letting you know. Satan never said any shit like that to you, Satan never told you to smoke weed. Your own mind told you to because you are addicted and you wanted it, so you heard your own mind tell you that you want it. And you tried to justify it by saying Satan said it, but that is not true. Just being dumb.

Henu the Great said:
Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

I do not think that sounds right... Why would you use cannabis when you can get the same effect but better by meditation and yoga? Also vaping is by no means harmless even tough it is less harmful than smoking. Lungs are for oxygen. You have been deceived if you think that vaping does not produce harmful substances to your lungs. It does. I have first hand expierence of that.

With kind regards,

Former druggie.

Even if there are harmful substances, I'm sure it's 95% healthier than smoking and I feel better from it too. I'm new to SS and the enemy did and does a lot to my mind to prevent me from meditating (for over a year) but I'm balancing it alright. Why do you think they loaded me with neurotoxins as a kid? To suppress me and keep me a good goy for longer.

Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

Here comes another potard saying that the Gods told him weed is good, but the reality is different, you don't need shit, weed is harmful for you and psychadelics are for weak and deluded individuals, you think your opinion counts when you say "responsability for the responsible" but you're just one of the many drug users who pop up casually like mushrooms who try and preach how drugs are good and the responsible thing(which strangely they like saying since they and you think you're responsible indivuduals).
Drugs are bad, if you're addicted and don't want to use them don't use your delusions of the Gods as a scapegoat, because that will make newer and naiver members think that this degenerate attitude is normal.

Okay Jehovah let me clear things up. First of all, I'm not preaching, I merely responded to Usthepeople666 telling me to quit drugs. You can tell me I'm using the Gods as a scapegoat, good for you. Continue assuming that if it makes you happy. The reality is, THC helps grow new cells, reduces neurological impairment, prevents migraines, relaxes you, inhibits cancer cell growth.

Makes me wonder why every person tries to attack me whenever I mention weed or drugs haha. What are you threatened by? Not that I give a shit about your negative opinion and I will continue to do what I do.

Ever been in my shoes? Didn't think so.

But sure, drugs alter the mind and that may give the enemy a gate to your consciousness, hence why, drugs are bad. Are you happy now? That beyond Satan telling me I have a medical need for Cannabis use, I cleared up the reasons as to why people say drugs are bad?

Enjoy your day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

That's fucking dumb as bricks, just letting you know. Satan never said any shit like that to you, Satan never told you to smoke weed. Your own mind told you to because you are addicted and you wanted it, so you heard your own mind tell you that you want it. And you tried to justify it by saying Satan said it, but that is not true. Just being dumb.

Good for you Jehovah. And are you Satan, to be telling me what Satan told me?

Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

And along my other comment, thank you very greatly much for your wonderful reply. Because of the kind hearted bullshit energy I absorbed from your reply, I got the motivation, broke my record and did 4 RTRs in a row. Why don't you piss me off and judge me unjustly like a Jew more often, while you assume your bullshit without getting the full perspective, and continue assuming I'm just a person that bullshits because I have nothing better to do along with others if that makes you happy. As if I would care about any of your opinions? Am I shoving weed down your throat?

Maybe eventually I'll get pissed off so much I'll be motivated to do 13 RTRs in a row. That would most certainly please Satan.

And before I get more attacks, I'm not saying you're a Jew, but don't be surprised when I say that after the wonderful things that you said to me that I didn't even bother reading fully.

Have a wonderful day.

Usthepeople666 said:
Henu the Great said:
No more coffee or tea, really ?

Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water (I add salt usually) from now on?

Not in large quantities. I read some people here have lots of it .
If you exercise control over it such that it doesn't cause you any problems, its fine then.
But I did read somewhere someone having a very huge amount of coffee.

Yeah, sure. A cup of hot brew here and there is nothing serious and to be worried about. I get it when one does consume a lot side effects increase which is of course undesirable.

Apprentice said:
Henu the Great said:
Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water
I don't think the situation is that bad, at least not for those of us who aren't that open. That's the reason I'm not even trying to open my astral hearing yet. I'm not really sure how I'd be able to handle the interferences and negative information from enemy posers.

I ditched coffee a while back because I erroneously felt that caffeine was a contributing factor in anxiousness. I also ditched vaping a month ago. Now, a cup of light brew in the mornings is back on. The problem is that, since childhood, OSA is bugging me and my blood pressure is kinda low in the A.M., like 100/60 after waking up. Sometimes I even can't think straight because of that. Some caffeine and pure nicotine help to normalize it until I come up with a better solution (maybe a health working). No big pharma for me.

Sounds like you need a proper SATANAMA chanting done daily for at least 80 to 90 days. I would do it if I were you. Add healthy habits to that and you should be set. There is this other mantra too, but can not remember it. V-something. Maybe you know.

Aquarius said:

LoL! I love your bluntness. :lol:

Gigipah666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

Lol ok druggie, you know you're preaching that shit, do it in some weedtard forum not here, here we are serious people.
Lol weed grows cell brains, now I've heard them all.

Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:

Lol ok druggie, you know you're preaching that shit, do it in some weedtard forum not here, here we are serious people.
Lol weed grows cell brains, now I've heard them all.

Sure, I take mind stimulants. Sometimes it doesn't go well, usually it goes better than people want it to. I could provide many links that prove the benefits of weed, considering many countries are approving it for medical use, it would not be for no reason would it?

As for the rest, I only drink water, juice or smoothies. No cigarettes, no nicotine e-liquids, no coffee, no tea, no pharmaceuticals.

I'll keep this to myself from now on, I get the idea. Although it could've been unveiled to me in a more friendly manner.

Usthepeople666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

Dont you think this can be because of weed?

It could be, I won't deny it. I do take precautions beforehand and clean my aura, do the aura of protection and prayer, make sure my mind is clear of any hindrances, I vibrate an RTR to my weed as well to clear it from any potential Jewish energies it may be carrying.

I carry my CBD as well incase my high gets weird, because CBD calms it down. I'm sure it saved me a bad day plenty of times.

Things get better for me by the day though, thanks to Satan. Especially since you've told me to only communicate with the sigil, almost every time the enemy couldn't even manage to fake being Satan afterwards.

Gigipah666 said:
Okay cry baby :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep getting mad about everything and keep doing drugs, good for you. If you want to be a loser and do thing that are harmful to yourself, that is your own choice. You're own choice, not Satan's choice.

Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:

Okay Jehovah let me clear things up. First of all, I'm not preaching, I merely responded to Usthepeople666 telling me to quit drugs. You can tell me I'm using the Gods as a scapegoat, good for you. Continue assuming that if it makes you happy. The reality is, THC helps grow new cells, reduces neurological impairment, prevents migraines, relaxes you, inhibits cancer cell growth.

Makes me wonder why every person tries to attack me whenever I mention weed or drugs haha. What are you threatened by? Not that I give a shit about your negative opinion and I will continue to do what I do.

But sure, drugs alter the mind and that may give the enemy a gate to your consciousness, hence why, drugs are bad. Are you happy now? That beyond Satan telling me I have a medical need for Cannabis use, I cleared up the reasons as to why people say drugs are bad?

Enjoy your day.

You say that you had the idea that you need them (cannabinoids) before anyways? So you had a prior belief that you claim Satan confirmed? Sounds like you’re just believing what you want to believe.

I am willing to bet every single so called positive use for cannabis proved medically and/or scientifically has a lot of jew funding going in to it. I used to be a vaping pot-tard too once upon a time, preaching how healthy it was.

So take it from another former druggie that you should probably give up the cannabis. I’m sure there is something you can do meditation that can help with whatever it is you are using cannabis for.

I recently lose control of myself. I see this message quite motivated. To keep in mind that I’m satanist and understand by heart. I shall stay strong always and be stronger

Gigipah666 said:

Enjoy your day.

Yoga can also do such things as that. What neurotoxins or other ailments are you dealing with? Perhaps we can suggest better solutions than weed.

Pisces said:
Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:

Enjoy your day.

You say that you had the idea that you need them (cannabinoids) before anyways? So you had a prior belief that you claim Satan confirmed? Sounds like you’re just believing what you want to believe.

I am willing to bet every single so called positive use for cannabis proved medically and/or scientifically has a lot of jew funding going in to it. I used to be a vaping pot-tard too once upon a time, preaching how healthy it was.

So take it from another former druggie that you should probably give up the cannabis. I’m sure there is something you can do meditation that can help with whatever it is you are using cannabis for.

Seems to be helping me, I'm not complaining. People can say whatever they want, I'm feeling the results well and good. I do also meditate and RTR.

Blitzkreig said:
Gigipah666 said:

Enjoy your day.

Yoga can also do such things as that. What neurotoxins or other ailments are you dealing with? Perhaps we can suggest better solutions than weed.

They were Russian pharmaceuticals, it was 10 years or so ago so I don't remember exactly but I believe they did something with my motor function, nerve receptors and awareness, who knows, probably had some Jewish Third Eye suppressing black magic on it too, those neurotoxins definitely would have been a fuel for it. What kind of yoga are you referring to? Thanks for any advice.

Pisces said:
Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:

Enjoy your day.

I was a weed tard too before finding Satanism, and I would always argue about the "HEALTH BENEFITS AND OTHER DEGENERATE STUFF" lol, it's like weed tards are in a matrix of self delusion.

Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:

Enjoy your day.

Don't stop, just make a pause for 3 months, see how you will feel(but don't stop with meditation and yoga). I was a pothead for 10 years im straight for 4 months now, i was also preaching how it is healthy and how i need it for my health, I know its hard beeing an addict, the hardest thing is admiting it to yourself, many people here don't understand the struggle of a druggie and because of that they are harsh to you. Also try not to comunicate with anyone thelepaticly when you are high, it is in most cases the enemy. Whatever you chose to do it is your life, but i support others telling you that you should not advocate how weed is healthy because here are alot of teens who read this and are just looking for a "sign" to continue smoking weed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Reading this I realize I might have made a mistake... I kind of closed my heart almost completly lately. I see that most deception is based on emotional warfare and most of the dumbest npcs only think with their hearts. Some of their stupid behavior and total lack of logic and pragmatism comes from this. Even those close to me when they try to achieve something from me they use emotional attacks.
So I became only rational and almost none emotional. This is not balance I think. I should try to achieve some balance and discernment of when to use which. That goes for all of us.

Another thing that I wanted to ask for a long time since we talked about demons and eternity is: Is there a possibility to preserve memory and everything we learned during this lifetime? All we learned could be a gold mine as we are in the transition between two eras.
Also any information about how memory works is appreciated.

Mind and heart can both go the wrong way. But when they are balanced this is when one sees better.

Some NPC are deceived by their mind, others by misplaced heart. The heart and the mind need to work together.

Yes it is definitely possible to retain memory. This is what the Magnum Opus is about. What one has lived is already stored into the soul and will always be with you.

The problem of amnesia is basically the problem of having to repair the soul. Like any other illness, it can be reversed. The soul also is largely behaving a lot on the experience and knowledge it has accumulated on its path.

Wait, I thought that merge your lesser light body with your physical is what allows you to carry over your memory and still remember it, where the greater light body is achieved with magnum opus which gives immortality to your physical body? Am I incorrect in my understanding of difference and similarities between lesser and greater light body or rainbow body as other call it?

Whites praying to their black masters, for their own death. What sickness.

https://youtu.be/IftpPMD1usc
https://youtu.be/qSOSeFJeTNs

Aquarius said:
Pisces said:
Gigipah666 said:

Enjoy your day.

I was a weed tard too before finding Satanism, and I would always argue about the "HEALTH BENEFITS AND OTHER DEGENERATE STUFF" lol, it's like weed tards are in a matrix of self delusion.

To each their own, I'm still alive so I think I'm doing alright :D

power of brightness said:
Sorry guys,but i can see that this site is similar like a jacob faceshit!!!
Moderator make different between the reply of post,and only let that ones which is sweet for him!
Its bullshit,this is diktatorian site where impossible to share any experiences if its against with your idea!
And the followers,they judging and sucking,polishing all this diktatoras....
I had a idea about Jesus,but moderator dosnt like it so he did not let to show it share it with you guys!
And the drug users.... All the ancient Samans used psyhadelic drugs to rich that spiritual levels where they could work much more serious!!!
I never judg everybody,but this locked group is to bad and agressive

I am Hungarian wizzard,Sword of God! I came by Nimrod as Marduk to save World of my God! I did birth for a reason,not for judging....
I came to this Earth as a builder,who can creat own astral and conect it to the Gods world! This is our job in spiritual,growing up the Univers and make real Anu Enki Enlil worlds!
I did study myself until now,ging to leave you guys and carry on alone again,because I am open to the new ones and love to learn untill Gods level!

You clearly think this is a video game and your posts only consist of attention whoring and stupidity like this one, plus, you put your kikebook account [which may not even be yours and you may be trying to shill another person here] so yes, of course, all your posts, will be disapproved.

This is your last chance to stop being stupid, if not, feel free to go, or you'll be kicked out. Also, take your "Jesus" and shove him real deep if you would like, because everyone here knows what's up with your favorite kike hoax.

All you sound you came in this world for until this point is to promote crackheadism and stupidity which is nothing rare on the internet. Maybe you need a better purpose, maybe you need to continue on that one.

If the forums are beyond your level of shitting your pants with jungle juice while praising Jesus and blaspheming Pagan Gods in the process you may have to go as you act like a pollutant.

For some reason, drugs, retardation, jeboo meme, excessive ego and stupidity, and spiritual oblivion and confusion, always go into the same meme people. It's sort of like a starter pack.

Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:
Pisces said:

You won't be smart in some years from now or earlier when you will be a flat out wreck, but just remember you were warned today so that when you are in the permanent rotting stage you won't have questions on if people notified you or not.

Then it will be, "each to their own" for real.

Gigipah666 said:
They were Russian pharmaceuticals, it was 10 years or so ago so I don't remember exactly but I believe they did something with my motor function, nerve receptors and awareness, who knows, probably had some Jewish Third Eye suppressing black magic on it too, those neurotoxins definitely would have been a fuel for it. What kind of yoga are you referring to? Thanks for any advice.

Hatha yoga opens the energy channels of the body/spirit and would therefore guard against energy stagnation resulting in migraine or whatever. Additionally, the increased energy capacity that results would aid the body in clearing out the toxins. In general, the more energy the body has, the more it can detox, build, heal, etc.

While you may qualify for reasonable cannabis use for medical purposes, that does not mean there aren't better solutions out there. While a normie can be fine with having a hole poked in their aura, such damage presents a much larger risk for a spiritual satanist. If you currently suffer from your toxin exposure, please seek out a traditional chinese medicine (TCM) doctor. You may still have latent damage in your body even after the body has cleared the toxic load. If you explain your condition to a TCM doctor, they can heal the damaged sites and aid the removal of any toxins through the use of herbal formulas and acupuncture, which work to increase the energy to the afflicted locations.

The hatha yoga guide presented here works well. To download it, go to the Satan's PDF Library and ctrl+f for "hatha yoga" to find the zip.

Link to PDF Library: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

To each their own, so childish...
People that say that are hurting inside and don't want to admit it.
There are some workings which should alleviate the dependencies on recreational drug use.

Cannabis is a very dangerous substance to avoid. Although mild, it's a slow burn. No matter the type. Physical/Emotional pain, weed is used to sedate both. Very Yin Plant, disrupts harmony. From what I can recall, people have attested, in the forums, that cannabis has negatively impacted their lives in some shape or form. The HPs even wrote a sermon on this if one looks further.

Potheads cannot communicate effectively with the gods, if they're suffering from neurosis and a myriad of other mental illnesses. HP Cobra spoke on this in the post below.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23870&hilit=drugs

Gigipah666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

Somethings telling me you didn't see the fucking post explaining how calling people out on their bullshit doesn't somehow break the whole no mediators in satanism thing, as many before you have suggested lmao. Oh well, I hope you get through this eventually and recover but let me tell ya something, Satan doesn't fucking promote weed. Satanism does not promote weed. It is highly discouraged, HIGHLY. Don't fuck your brain dude. It is a waste of money, time, energy, and worst of all your damn sanity. Poke as many holes in your aura as you want I guess, but if you wan't to get real about satanism you aren't gonna get very far with that bullshit. Don't be an idiot, for your sake.

Why would anyone tell you this just to fuck with you? Just to be rude? They wouldn't. If you can come up with a legitimate reason that cannot be debunked then I will be happy to admit defeat but until then I suggest you at least try to get over this. If its not an addiction and its so great for you then ok I guess, but at least try to think fucking logically. Assuming you are not banned, I apologize for being blunt but based on other members responses the only ones that you respond to are the ones that are, the rest you willfully ignore.

Moderator make different between the reply of post,and only let that ones which is sweet for him!
Its bullshit,this is diktatorian site where impossible to share any experiences if its against with your idea!
I had a idea about Jesus,but moderator dosnt like it so he did not let to show it share it with you guys!
And the drug users.... All the ancient Samans used psyhadelic drugs to rich that spiritual levels where they could work much more serious!!!

I am Hungarian wizzard,Sword of God! I came by Nimrod as Marduk to save World of my God! I did birth for a reason,not for judging....
I came to this Earth as a builder,who can creat own astral and conect it to the Gods world! This is our job in spiritual,growing up the Univers and make real Anu Enki Enlil worlds!
I did study myself until now,ging to leave you guys and carry on alone again,because I am open to the new ones and love to learn untill Gods level!

It's not dictatorial, I agree that perhaps it's a bit extreme but the fact of the matter is I would not be surprised if JIDF and other judeo-bolsheviks make accounts just to fuck around with us. Plus on top of that there is a lot of anti-JoS people around(most of these people don't read our site or they see National Socialism and go "OY geavalt the poor chosen", which is like the biggest stupidity and lie ever invented).

You seemingly believe to be some sort of Demi-God in carneth and yet you seemingly get annoyed at us for filtering messages. Yeah real wizard of you, either you are extremely deluded or your just one of these people that create their own religion. So much for "Freedumb of Religion", too many crackheads inventing their own concepts when people should only have proper concepts by having a fixed concept teaching along with the kabalistic alternatives. In other words the Gods would probably state this is what this spiritual stuff is and these are the alternatives applied at later dates of spiritual evolution.

Your concept of Jesus would be interesting to hear. Not to support the enemy nor give ammunition to crackheads who want to take stuff from our site and (((haskhalize)))(blending of religions) to create more deluded followers to some grand scheme of epic stupidity.

If you care so much about Jesus go do some study like how he is jewish, raised jewish, doing jewish things. Read the black magic of Jesus how he uses black magic on trees that don't prove fruits. Study how it is a spiritual concept and more of a epithet than an actual person or thing.

THINK SPIRITUAL. Not literal.

We are a National Socialist and Spiritual Satanic organization. Joy of Satan not Joy of Yahweh. We are diametrically opposed to the enemy religiously and politically. We are not some sort of organization that promotes a xtianity is good and we are the bad guys or we wuz only being xtians and shit we still worship Jebus cuz we do both.

We are an organization that is based of a religious, political, and spiritual teaching that was brought to this planet nearly half a million years ago(500,000+ years ago). We are not a jewish invention of the past 5776 years.

I think you greatly misunderstand what we are politically and religiously i.e. spiritual. We are not about praising beings of higher power to satisfy our slave modality and morality found among the enemy. We don't do the shit that xtians do. THEY are the slaves to their own inferior modality/morality. Rather we worship ourselves and our Gods through alternative means that are in fact spiritual concepts and deeply rooted in a spiritual system. In other words Nietzsche-nistcally we follow the master modality/morality of the Ubermensch.

I think you "power of brightness" really doesn't understand what we are but rather you applied your own concepts to our site and developed something delusional either prior to the years of our site or you have always been delusional and our site increased your delusion.

It's okay we aren't gonna put a gun to your head all we ask is simply study and learn our site with an open mind and open heart and see where that takes you.

It's okay to have concepts and differences that's what makes us unique, in other words we aren't a borg species rather we have a fluidity of differences. But do understand our organization better rather than deluding yourself to harm yourself.

The last thing we want is a nutcase stating we did X and you did outcome Y. Rather we are giving you a chance listen to HP.Cobra. I know his action makes him look like an asshole to you. Hell I pissed off HP.Cobra several times in the last few years since I joined the forums albeit I'm not a new member by any way, old school member but non-the less with some strange concepts from lack of applying logic to my learning rather maintaining my own negative old ways.

All HP.Cobra is stating is study our site and learn from it. HP.Cobra has a trigger finger to fire on negativity cause he defends our religious and political beliefs staunchly from the enemy whom has been shitting on us for thousands of years of jihadistic warfare done by (((them))).

Gigipah666 said:
Bro listen to everyone please It might not seem like it but it’s gonna mess you up in the future even if say you think it’s good now because whatever your reason I had my own as well Kay, but even HP Cobra is trying to tell you it’s gonna make things worse. Every time you smoke weed/thc/CBD you set yourself back and you lock up your senses normally. You’ve already said oh ya it opens a gate for the enemy and it may not seem bad too you now. but guess what it only gets bigger, easier too trick you, more holes in the aura too poke at, and like I said the more you do the more your senses get locked up, granted it might not seem like a big deal right now but it only gets worse.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You clearly think this is a video game and your posts only consist of attention whoring and stupidity like this one, plus, you put your kikebook account [which may not even be yours and you may be trying to shill another person here] so yes, of course, all your posts, will be disapproved.

This is your last chance to stop being stupid, if not, feel free to go, or you'll be kicked out. Also, take your "Jesus" and shove him real deep if you would like, because everyone here knows what's up with your favorite kike hoax.

All you sound you came in this world for until this point is to promote crackheadism and stupidity which is nothing rare on the internet. Maybe you need a better purpose, maybe you need to continue on that one.

If the forums are beyond your level of shitting your pants with jungle juice while praising Jesus and blaspheming Pagan Gods in the process you may have to go as you act like a pollutant.

For some reason, drugs, retardation, jeboo meme, excessive ego and stupidity, and spiritual oblivion and confusion, always go into the same meme people. It's sort of like a starter pack.

First you have to awake, calm down and learn till die!
Dont be mozes a silly dictator, take back your habbit coz you are a same human person like me! Respect is can help you! And if you are watching inside you, then there will be a chance that you will not play a zombiwar videogame!
Wake up the cobra and leave your EGO!
Am Hungarian, not a hybrid !!! Where are you from ??? Usa: D: D
Kick me out master I wouldn't be with you anymore !!

Satan word is a jewish soubriquet about our GOD name, they mixed up His name letters!
There is His name, call on that name please if you are a master ....

Satan means on hebrew as accuser, pursuer ...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:

You won't be smart in some years from now or earlier when you will be a flat out wreck, but just remember you were warned today so that when you are in the permanent rotting stage you won't have questions on if people notified you or not.

Then it will be, "each to their own" for real.

I'll keep that in mind.

First you have to awake, calm down and learn till die!
Dont be mozes a silly dictator, take back your habbit coz you are a same human person like me! Respect is can help you! And if you are watching inside you, then there will be a chance that you will not play a zombiwar videogame!
Wake up the cobra and leave your EGO!
Am Hungarian, not a hybrid !!! Where are you from ??? Usa: D: D
Kick me out master I wouldn't be with you anymore !!

Satan word is a jewish soubriquet about our GOD name, they mixed up His name letters!
There is His name, call on that name please if you are a master ....

LMAO “a same human person like me” fucking gold, he never called you a hybrid. You calm down and learn till die :lol: :lol: :lol:

In hebrew Satan and Ha-Satan means Accuser or The Accuser sorta like saying the villain and Arch-villain.

But in Sanskrit the origins of Satan it means truth and we simply want you to study the truth not the lies to conform to your own truths which could be self-deceptive.

Study our website: http://www.satanisgod.org

Yes our mainsite is very outdated even somethings promoting Zechria Sitchin's transmogrified views on the Gods engineering of mankind to promote a jewish world-view. But non-the less our entire website can be found within the imprints of countless books and researchers who've studied the Pagan World.

This is a very common misconception that ego is the source of our problem. It's a very social-marxist, church doctrine of understanding. Basically be a 'borg' and don't egotize. It's basically xtian dreck to subvert people into being slaves.

The ego is who you are. SURE it's working off the dross ego the samsaric/samkaric ego but non-the less the very same ego sublimated and transmuted to a higher level is whom you are and can transform over time. The mainpoint is the ego CAN be enhanced and thought things to improve.

Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Henu the Great said:
No more coffee or tea, really ?

Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water (I add salt usually) from now on?

Not in large quantities. I read some people here have lots of it .
If you exercise control over it such that it doesn't cause you any problems, its fine then.
But I did read somewhere someone having a very huge amount of coffee.

Yeah, sure. A cup of hot brew here and there is nothing serious and to be worried about. I get it when one does consume a lot side effects increase which is of course undesirable.

Apprentice said:
Henu the Great said:
Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water
I don't think the situation is that bad, at least not for those of us who aren't that open. That's the reason I'm not even trying to open my astral hearing yet. I'm not really sure how I'd be able to handle the interferences and negative information from enemy posers.

I ditched coffee a while back because I erroneously felt that caffeine was a contributing factor in anxiousness. I also ditched vaping a month ago. Now, a cup of light brew in the mornings is back on. The problem is that, since childhood, OSA is bugging me and my blood pressure is kinda low in the A.M., like 100/60 after waking up. Sometimes I even can't think straight because of that. Some caffeine and pure nicotine help to normalize it until I come up with a better solution (maybe a health working). No big pharma for me.

Sounds like you need a proper SATANAMA chanting done daily for at least 80 to 90 days. I would do it if I were you. Add healthy habits to that and you should be set. There is this other mantra too, but can not remember it. V-something. Maybe you know.

Aquarius said:

LoL! I love your bluntness. :lol:

Again sorry regarding coffee, I dont think it is completely bad , with HP COBRA 666 having it mentioned that it does sometimes help make the aura stronger and I have seen this with strong white light surrounding me after coffee.

But again I read some Nikola Tesla interviews ( dont know about their legitemacy) but he called coffee and tea poisons. And walked around 10+ miles a day and ate 2 times. Again I dont know about the legitemacy of this but walking that much while trying to count your steps makes one incridebly mentally strong. I had fucked up in the past and didnt want to again , so I followed this blindly. Not to say, it is extremely strong atleast the counting steps or atleast focussing on them completely.
I hate to repeat it but I was attacked by greys A LOT when we were spamming tons, to the point they literally opened my 6th chakra and showed me things and had attacks of the sort where I would argue with SS members without even reading the whole posts as the attacks were phenomenal. But again I didnt read the invocation of Satan before spamming as I was used to spamming in lots of 10s while cursing so hard , greys appeared , lol. But Satan's sigil came again and again during this time to protect me while I was spamming , but I just had one goal of completing that set of 10.
I am writing this as I read a post of yours about what would happen if you heard curses like I did. But honestly it isnt much if you have the knowledge of what you are supposed to do.
So Henu read a lot,( seeing you have dedicated not so long ago and build mental strength the way you see fit). I have been attacked literally while doing yoga and my GD would always keep repeating " Patience".
And if you still feel what would happen if you heard curses " I would recommened remembering "Enki's Earth".

And honestly its about not giving the curses much importance- I would hear shit like " Every SS is free now why are you spamming" and even had a dream about " HP Maxine Dietrich" living the best life xD as I saw it in a dream, which turned out to be a form of attack to stop me.

And also this walking and counting steps is incredibly strong , On hearing curses during the time I was spamming in the above case, I literally screamed " Enki's Earth". Or when HP Cobra posted about survellience tech I repiled " Has anyone in your family ever even seen a camera " lel. I Guess Knowledge ( something which I didnt have regarding this ) about nature of attacks and not being stupid would most likely not put you in this condition.

And Again " Have no Fears, You are SS".

Usthepeople666 said:
Again sorry regarding coffee, I dont think it is completely bad , with HP COBRA 666 having it mentioned that it does sometimes help make the aura stronger and I have seen this with strong white light surrounding me after coffee.

But again I read some Nikola Tesla interviews ( dont know about their legitemacy) but he called coffee and tea poisons. And walked around 10+ miles a day and ate 2 times. Again I dont know about the legitemacy of this but walking that much while trying to count your steps makes one incridebly mentally strong. I had fucked up in the past and didnt want to again , so I followed this blindly. Not to say, it is extremely strong atleast the counting steps or atleast focussing on them completely.
I hate to repeat it but I was attacked by greys A LOT when we were spamming tons, to the point they literally opened my 6th chakra and showed me things and had attacks of the sort where I would argue with SS members without even reading the whole posts as the attacks were phenomenal. But again I didnt read the invocation of Satan before spamming as I was used to spamming in lots of 10s while cursing so hard , greys appeared , lol. But Satan's sigil came again and again during this time to protect me while I was spamming , but I just had one goal of completing that set of 10.
I am writing this as I read a post of yours about what would happen if you heard curses like I did. But honestly it isnt much if you have the knowledge of what you are supposed to do.
So Henu read a lot,( seeing you have dedicated not so long ago and build mental strength the way you see fit). I have been attacked literally while doing yoga and my GD would always keep repeating " Patience".
And if you still feel what would happen if you heard curses " I would recommened remembering "Enki's Earth".

And honestly its about not giving the curses much importance- I would hear shit like " Every SS is free now why are you spamming" and even had a dream about " HP Maxine Dietrich" living the best life xD as I saw it in a dream, which turned out to be a form of attack to stop me.

And also this walking and counting steps is incredibly strong , On hearing curses during the time I was spamming in the above case, I literally screamed " Enki's Earth". Or when HP Cobra posted about survellience tech I repiled " Has anyone in your family ever even seen a camera " lel. I Guess Knowledge ( something which I didnt have regarding this ) about nature of attacks and not being stupid would most likely not put you in this condition.

Nice to hear about you, has been a while. Sounds like you are doing good. Keep at it.

I quit coffee three weeks ago Monday. That's three and half weeks actually. First day was shit, second and third day were okayish, and then the headache was pretty much gone. I drank usually way too much of it and being without coffee is actually just making life simpler and I like that. I have only one current problem in nutritional intake, and that is sugar. I have to regulate it better, and by that I mean I take in too much. Work in progress.

I do not hear curses, I think. Maybe some negative stuff that is in my own mind and that I work to clean. I do get some weird dreams sometimes, but I am not worried. I call Satan for help if things get too much for me to handle and that is that. Greys can suck a duck. The enemy will get what they deserve and humanity will pull through to better days eventually. Ever since dedicating and doing aop consistently enemy influence has lessened. My hatred for jews has increased tho. :D Void meditating and other things have made me mentally better. Before being a SS I trained cardio (and still do but not as hard) sometimes very hard and that increased my mental resilience too. Imagine going into the red zone for an hour or sometimes more with minimal or no rest depending on exercise. It makes one grow strong not only physically, but also mentally. I basically did void meditation without knowing about it as I currently know. So you are doing the same, but walking. That is great, and you should keep doing it. Also in regards to life events I have pulled through some shit, so I have gotten tough through those and I have less fears than ever now. Your attacks sound pretty extreme to me, but all of us are on our individual paths to godhood with same goal yet with other kinds of obstacles. Best of luck to you.

Generally I am very motivated and I have not a slightest of worry about enemy influence or me stopping meditating. It's my life line. Can not stop doing that. Speaking of which, I should do my daily yoga in a minute but these forums are addicting. :mrgreen:

Henu the Great said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Nice to hear about you, has been a while. Sounds like you are doing good. Keep at it.

I quit coffee three weeks ago Monday. That's three and half weeks actually. First day was shit, second and third day were okayish, and then the headache was pretty much gone. I drank usually way too much of it and being without coffee is actually just making life simpler and I like that. I have only one current problem in nutritional intake, and that is sugar. I have to regulate it better, and by that I mean I take in too much. Work in progress.

I do not hear curses, I think. Maybe some negative stuff that is in my own mind and that I work to clean. I do get some weird dreams sometimes, but I am not worried. I call Satan for help if things get too much for me to handle and that is that. Greys can suck a duck. The enemy will get what they deserve and humanity will pull through to better days eventually. Ever since dedicating and doing aop consistently enemy influence has lessened. My hatred for jews has increased tho. :D Void meditating and other things have made me mentally better. Before being a SS I trained cardio (and still do but not as hard) sometimes very hard and that increased my mental resilience too. Imagine going into the red zone for an hour or sometimes more with minimal or no rest depending on exercise. It makes one grow strong not only physically, but also mentally. I basically did void meditation without knowing about it as I currently know. So you are doing the same, but walking. That is great, and you should keep doing it. Also in regards to life events I have pulled through some shit, so I have gotten tough through those and I have less fears than ever now. Your attacks sound pretty extreme to me, but all of us are on our individual paths to godhood with same goal yet with other kinds of obstacles. Best of luck to you.

Generally I am very motivated and I have not a slightest of worry about enemy influence or me stopping meditating. It's my life line. Can not stop doing that. Speaking of which, I should do my daily yoga in a minute but these forums are addicting. :mrgreen:

If I remember it correctly 10th July is the date we can do a freeing the soul ritual.
I am beginning too for things that bother me, wanna join in?
Also switching to natural fruits is better . I am doing that too . :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back