Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
winragefilled666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.

I just installed them and they both seem to work great. The app is awesome, lots of handy functionality, right in our phones :D

I had to use an apk installer from the app store, as my phone did not have a stock apk installer, weirly. This is a device specific issue though.

PERFECT. I am finally at peace with this now.

HAIL SATAN!!!
It works perfectly! Thanks Cobra!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.

it works fine here

----------

it's been a long time since i haven't felt such burst of energy, me i will be doing the ( UTC+1) 7pm / 9 Pm / 11 PM ones along the week for those who want to join me :)

it also the first time i've seen the https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ website lagging , that's reassuring to see

Thanks for all the works put in there for everybody involved in it

luis said:
I want to add that this tool actually would make me do more RTR than I usually do which is good. Thank you again!

I did 4 yesterday. One already today. Next one is in 10 minutes!

I set a timer on my phone that goes off about a minute or so before the count down. Then I pull up evil goy, watch the count down and click on the dark RTR link.

This is so much fun. It seems to be motivating others too. One person that did 1 a day at 3 reps is now doing a couple at 9.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP I have a question, are co-ordinate attacks like these more powerful than the ordinary ones?

More focused, more people at the same time, so they pool more power.

FRTR of course worked all along just fine, but this will just make the hits more focused now. It is also extremely easy to do and one does not have to worry about a thing. Click link, prepare for the time [one can meditate for example until the time for the offensive] and then do the RTR. Easy and extremely effective.

You are a genius Cobra. This is fucking awesome!

Sungio13 said:
To whoever finished the first one, did you guys feel it? Did you see the world in a Satanic embrace ridden of the enemy? Did you see their gray energy vortex decimating under our glorious Satanic light? The Gold to which truth is revealed and the beauty of our people restored?

This was by far one of the strongest most beautiful and at the same time most destructive rituals yet. My partner and I just finished a 27X ritual, gave the rest of the energy to Mother Astaroth and cleaned and protected our auras afterwards. The enemy has no idea how rapidly we're going to take them down and this ritual was just THE VERY FIRST ONE!! The first of many and I can't wait for the next one. At this point I can honestly say all my days have been made knowing that EVERY 2 HOURS there's going to be Satanists all around the world performing the F-RTR. I give you all a Satanic embrace and may you all succeed in the completion of your endeavors!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER, TO HIS GLORY AND POWER EXALTED!!!!

Right?! It is so much stronger when hit on the two hour mark. And I agree my day has so much more purpose now.

Aldrick said:
luis said:
I want to add that this tool actually would make me do more RTR than I usually do which is good. Thank you again!

I did 4 yesterday. One already today. Next one is in 10 minutes!

I set a timer on my phone that goes off about a minute or so before the count down. Then I pull up evil goy, watch the count down and click on the dark RTR link.

This is so much fun. It seems to be motivating others too. One person that did 1 a day at 3 reps is now doing a couple at 9.
I have to say again that I love this, thank you Cobra again! It does really help me to do more RTR and it's more powerful this way! I can actually feel that is definitely more powerful. Hopefully, we will see huge wins with this :D

GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
Is it more important to start all at the same time or to finish the Final RTR at the same time?

If all should start the same time then the timer is great.

But if all should finish at the same time well then it´s not.

Some people do 9 reps some do 27. ....

For me 9 is like 15- 20 min 27 is 45 min and 54 is like 1:10 -1:20 h.

I just wanted this to be confirmed. So we can have the best optimized RTR Offensive ;)

Doesn’t really matter you’ve got a about 15 minute window until the first person finishes. the energy will continue to pool until the last person finishes with the RTR I don’t know if you could feel it but at the last one felt like a storm cloud in the sky. really motivating :D

If what you said is true, then if someone would be able to do it over 2h (eg 108 reps) could the energy from the next wave add to the last one ?
If they were the VERY FIRST person to begin then... maybe I’m not quite sure but I was told there’s a small 10-15 minute window, so I would assume the window closes in either that time or when Someone is finished. not sure just thought I’d let you know ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Doesn’t really matter you’ve got a about 15 minute window until the first person finishes. the energy will continue to pool until the last person finishes with the RTR I don’t know if you could feel it but at the last one felt like a storm cloud in the sky. really motivating :D

If what you said is true, then if someone would be able to do it over 2h (eg 108 reps) could the energy from the next wave add to the last one ?

Yes.
Ooooohhh reallly .... that’s hella tempting hmmmm soon then. probably next week I’ll try this thanks HP

Clean your aura, raise your energy levels 20 min after the RTR timer if you can’t do it at that time and pray to Satan, then raise your energy levels again to benefit from the co-ordinated attacks a little for yourself. Takes less time than the 3x RTR. Just tested it for myself :D .

I have a constant smile on my face for 10 minutes now. Thank you HP. We are going to burn a hole through their lies.

This morning I heard a loud vibration of a reversed letter, it was standing white on black in front of me and I immediately woke up.
I thought to my self this is no coincidence, and now I see why.

I love you all.
Hail Satan.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I can't download the apps. The download doesn't start, I opened the downloads links in the new tab and tried several times and in most cases, the tabs close and the download doesn't start, once error 500 came out. I find your idea of the privacy app version very ingenious. Do you think the uploads are attacked by the enemy?
It's all good now, excellent apps.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

TO VICTORY!

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/u][/b][/size]

Heck yes! Apps out :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So far while I havent done any testing these seem to work fine on my phone. All links work properly and everything. Thanks so much for this!

Gigipah666 said:
Compared to normal, how effective is the RTR when the chakras are closed?

Never-mind, I ended up containing all the energy in myself and now I can’t move like a log lol.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi hooded cobra I was just wondering if u could take me under your wing I’m a young Christian and I miss my dad satan also if u see my posts that I submitted can u remove the first post because it wasn’t as good as the one I submitted after thank u plz get back to me soon I am very impatient lol thanks sir

Up until now the synced RTR's didn't feel TOO much more powerful than normal (they always feel very powerful anyway). But this last one from when this was written, felt so powerful it was a bit electrifying. Felt as if quite a large amount of fellow SS were doing it at this certain time. Keep it up Brothers and Sisters!

Hail Satan and Lilith!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
But i am not able to figure out how to open the android app. After I install it and try to open either app, it's giving me an error saying something about the device being locked from using cloned apps. And right after i enter the password, the app crashes

Sorry for this inconvenience. I need to check what the issue is and I'll get back with the fixed app ASAP.

Thank you!

I just downloaded and installed the updated app. Works great. It's an extremely useful app. Thanks HP Cobra :D

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
On the evil goy website Final RTR Printable [Light] the blotting on the last three rows of the hebrew letters doesn't work
HP. Hoodedcobra666
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work
I fixed this long ago, but the old version is still on satanslibrary.org and now here too. :roll:
The fixed version is here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

The bug only affects phones with very small screens.
(FYI, the dark version never had the bug because it was discovered and fixed before that version existed.)

HP Hooded Cobra, if you have time, would you mind replacing the light Paintable Final RTR (the file on satanslibrary.org) with the fixed file linked above? If you compare the files, you'll see that the fix is just changing "height:7000px" to "height:10000px". (I also removed a stray "</p>" from a place toward the bottom.)

PantherPhantom666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hi hooded cobra I was just wondering if u could take me under your wing I’m a young Christian and I miss my dad satan also if u see my posts that I submitted can u remove the first post because it wasn’t as good as the one I submitted after thank u plz get back to me soon I am very impatient lol thanks sir

Hello, welcome. Please stay within the forums, start meditating, and be careful of strangers online in general.

Within the forums me and other SS are going to help you and answer your questions.

I received. Ill update everything ASAP.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
On the evil goy website Final RTR Printable [Light] the blotting on the last three rows of the hebrew letters doesn't work
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work
I fixed this long ago, but the old version is still on satanslibrary.org and now here too. :roll:
The fixed version is here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

The bug only affects phones with very small screens.
(FYI, the dark version never had the bug because it was discovered and fixed before that version existed.)

HP Hooded Cobra, if you have time, would you mind replacing the light Paintable Final RTR (the file on satanslibrary.org) with the fixed file linked above? If you compare the files, you'll see that the fix is just changing "height:7000px" to "height:10000px". (I also removed a stray "</p>" from a place toward the bottom.)

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
But i am not able to figure out how to open the android app. After I install it and try to open either app, it's giving me an error saying something about the device being locked from using cloned apps. And right after i enter the password, the app crashes

Sorry for this inconvenience. I need to check what the issue is and I'll get back with the fixed app ASAP.

Thank you!

I just downloaded and installed the updated app. Works great. It's an extremely useful app. Thanks HP Cobra :D

I am so thankful this works for everyone, thanks for the feedback everyone.

PantherPhantom666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Based on your other post you are extremely deluded, like 10 times more than the usual 18yo, if you want to understand more about Spiritual Satanism go on joyofsatan.com and deprogram yourself.

I tried to get the apps (both) on my phone but it just downloads a file I can't open in any way yet. :/ Anyone having a hard time? I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. So for now I just put The War Room as a link on my desktop that opens up the time and I can easily follow the Final RTR link through that one. I've also downloaded everything from the JoS before and I'm doing it again in different formats and folders (namely the entire page as a PDF file so I can read them all offline.. still a work in progress as there's so many pages).

To know that I can do the final RTR in certain times what fits me best with fellow Satanist Warriors, make me more encouraged and give me a great feeling.
Together we are UNBEATABLE. This is a great tool, I will use it for sure. Thank you.

Hail True Father Satan.
Hail Hitler.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now all works great; RSS feed only doesn't load the page.
When I press the RSS feed option from the application home it tells me:
"The host cannot be resolved, the data connection appears to be unavailable."

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
PantherPhantom666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hello, welcome. Please stay within the forums, start meditating, and be careful of strangers online in general.

Within the forums me and other SS are going to help you and answer your questions.

Thank you sir I appreciate it!!! I’ll be more active on here I’m always trying to learn new things!

I just wanted to post this in case other people experience a similar problem... :mrgreen:

I could not open the file or install the app on my phone, however, I found the solution. By the way, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9.

So, after a few attempts, my phone kept prompting that it was unable to open the file. I checked online for troubleshooting for .apk files and there was mostly a lot of "allow unknown download" permissions and such. I did turn these on and it did not solve the problem. After a while, I found that on the Google Play Store I found an app named Google PDF Viewer. After I installed the app I was able to open the .apk file and install the app just fine.

I hope this helps any and all in need. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I downloaded the privacy version of the app. It works fine and i absolutely adore the 80s throwback cobra command logo you used for its background. My favorite is the offline pdf you included at the bottom, which is the most convenient feature to me.

Thank you so much for this!

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now all works great; RSS feed only doesn't load the page.
When I press the RSS feed option from the application home it tells me:
"The host cannot be resolved, the data connection appears to be unavailable."

When the app tries to contact the RSS feed, check your notifications. On there, you will find a notification, that says the IP of the server here, and you can press "Allow". This will allow it to display the RSS feed.

This app is internet isolated, so you got to permit it to access the internet [forum only to be specific] in order to get the RSS feed.

RSS feed is very clear to read and it can save your feeds for later reading, all you have to do is press refresh.

I prefer the master RTR or this version:
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/old.html

I REALLY, really love how we can all do RTRs at the exact same moment with the war room. Feels more invigorating that way. Thanks so much for the new tool! :D

Wow, I just did the RTR syncronized with this new tool, and it was awesome.
I mean, the enegy buzz at the very end of the RTR was something crazy :twisted:

This is great. My visualizing the letters destroyed is stronger, and my affirmations felt more powerful too. Thank you Cobra!
Makes RTRs more fun for me>;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back