Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Major Win

Mageson666

In what started as President Trump's, statements on a case dealing with a MSNBC hosts, husband on Twitter which caused the host to have a meltdown on her own show making threats and causing her to get on the phone with Dorsey of Twitter. Dorsey then decided to "fact check" the President of America and he sent to this task a Jewish Communist with a history of making vicious anti Trump comments. So this was done heavy handed with obvious bias. Well this quickly ended up with President Trump then signing an Executive Order to remove the section 230 protections of social media companies that of Twitter and Facebook were openly mentioned by name in such. This means they are no longer protected as platforms and are now publishers.

The Jews moronically pushed too far lately with creating the "fact checking" camouflage to push their censorship war agenda. As fact checking is the legal job of a PUBLISHER not a platform. Thus they walked right into a trap. The loss of section 230 leaves them open to law suits from anyone they have or will censor. Mark Fuckerberg was on the news like a strange reptilian robot having a melt down over this. As these Jews are probably going to be losing lots of shekels in numerous law suits and it seems to be hinted anti monopoly laws against their tech companies might be employed.

This a victory of the Final RTR the Jews are bringing themselves down with their own actions as their occult power falls apart of them. Remember these events only took a few days to manifest.

That is great news.

I had an odd feeling the other day. Like suddenly my IQ went up by a few points. It was weird. Might have been temporary though.

HP Mageson666 said:
In what started as President Trump's, statements on a case dealing with a MSNBC hosts, husband on Twitter which caused the host to have a meltdown on her own show making threats and causing her to get on the phone with Dorsey of Twitter. Dorsey then decided to "fact check" the President of America and he sent to this task a Jewish Communist with a history of making vicious anti Trump comments. So this was done heavy handed with obvious bias. Well this quickly ended up with President Trump then signing an Executive Order to remove the section 230 protections of social media companies that of Twitter and Facebook were openly mentioned by name in such. This means they are no longer protected as platforms and are now publishers.

The Jews moronically pushed too far lately with creating the "fact checking" camouflage to push their censorship war agenda. As fact checking is the legal job of a PUBLISHER not a platform. Thus they walked right into a trap. The loss of section 230 leaves them open to law suits from anyone they have or will censor. Mark Fuckerberg was on the news like a strange reptilian robot having a melt down over this. As these Jews are probably going to be losing lots of shekels in numerous law suits and it seems to be hinted anti monopoly laws against their tech companies might be employed.

This a victory of the Final RTR the Jews are bringing themselves down with their own actions as their occult power falls apart of them. Remember these events only took a few days to manifest.

Yes Sirrrrrrr
Censored Jos, we shut down everything they own.
Though with patience and persistence.
:)
Take Care sir and thank you for sharing this.
Sometimes it can get tiring to keep doing the RTRs and trying to keep life in balance, but results like these just make we wanna stick to my schedule and be relieved of this stress a bit.
Thank you.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
That is great news.

I had an odd feeling the other day. Like suddenly my IQ went up by a few points. It was weird. Might have been temporary though.

It does happen with me too, the RTRs help with them.

After returning Curses if you aren't drained like shit you will really enjoy what you are reading.( provided you make the effort).

I and aldrick were dicussing about the IQ part on a different topic .

HP Mageson666 said:

I had to think about this situation before drawing a conclusion from it. I couldn't tell if Trump was working for us or against us. I initially thought this would be bad, as it would result in more censorship. What I realized though, is that they were already censoring all these opinions anyway. Now with this repeal, they will be subject to a massive amount of lawsuits and legal scrutiny, while the overall status of free speech (on those platforms) remains relatively the same.

I guess another confirmation of whether this was good or bad is to just browse some of the news sites and see what their opinion is. If they hate it, well it is good. I saw some articles with two Jew experts speaking against it, so that is a good sign as well.

Even if Trump did not have proper intentions to do something as many people are worried is irrelevant to the fact that progressively the enemy's influence is dwindling.

This is a win and more of this will come. This conversation opening on a high level was absolutely necessary, Social Media is becoming a global Orwellian nightmare.

How this turns out we will see, the RTR and how much ground we take will decide a lot of how this will turn. The matter opening between major politicians and the Social Media is important, the Social Media reptile has went too far. He has become a cybernetic technocratic government of information flow. This is really bad news. Everything that costs them is for the benefit of everyone in the future.

I personally would want him to win 2020 not because I support or want to push under the rug some mistakes he has done, or because of anything complex, but because he is the only person of the competitors that has some common sense. Common sense is required right now.

Maybe he has little, I realize there is substance in many things people have pointed out, but the other side has none. Biden comes with an agenda to sell the US to China.

Biden in power would be a total farce and how much of a slave to China Biden is is rather alarming, even if this is all a game of appearances. Even appearances have some importance, at least to the masses.

The overall US politics sphere right now is a joke where only appearances matter. But Social Media standing like a rock and prohibiting all information exchange a problem that goes well beyond a stupid appearances based upcoming election.

Trump has reacted to a very few things but others did not even fake a reaction. Even these reactions have caused more meaningful public change than previous presidents. If all the United States has lost all faith in MSM this is because of the war against Trump. This opened the door for people to start seeking other avenues of information.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Some people say this is a bad thing for some reason.

They say this and that is valid because theoretically this situation has a chance of backfiring.

But leaving it up to the Council of Zucc to decide all global speech is also very dangerous.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Biden in power would be a total farce and how much of a slave to China Biden is is rather alarming, even if this is all a game of appearances. Even appearances have some importance, at least to the masses.
Like how the Chinese government gave $1,500,000,000, $1.5billion, directly to Biden's worthless crackhead son as a gift. The son is not required to do anything, there are no restrictions on him spending it, he just gets all that money just because the chinese government are so nice and caring.

"Mark Fuckerberg" :D

You can be sure I'll use be using this one. LOL
The results of our RTR's are starting to appear obviously and no one can deny it. This has been and still a great war between us and goyims & Jews & greys, and other malicious alien races. But guess who will win?

You guessed right, SONS OF SATAN WILL WIN THIS WAR!

HAIL SATAN!

I thought for a second.... “the RTR’s are working on Donald Trump?!”
*twilight zone music* :twisted:

Trump said that he will bring the national guard to stop the looters, so.... where is it?
Like its the fourth day of total chaos there he needs to bring it or more people will loose their life time business and their jobs, the only good thing i saw from these shitty rioters is how the CNN headquarters got vandalized.

The Jews entire global agenda is based on one thing being in a total position were they have to act constantly and the RTR then puts then into the position of every time they act they lose power and just speed up their own final end.

I'm leery of Trump, since he is a tool and I have not yet visualized how he might be used for my benefit. I'm still processing the current situation, let's take a look. The Jews cannot keep up with the purity spiraling they have created within the marginalized groups they've rallied for their causes against us. It is all unraveling like the movie "They Live". Everyone is starting to see them for what they are. I'm witnessing this both on a local level, from every relationship that Jews have in the modern world, in circles of friends I used to have, to the current events at large that are unfolding as we speak.

You're going to visibly see the Jews getting their asses kicked very soon in record numbers, and not by us, although the work that people do here is obviously the driving force behind their demise. All we have to do is leave them to their own devices, the neuroticism and self-defeating nature is in their culture, their religion, their stories. The story of the "Golem" is ingrained in every Jew's mind, in every action they take, they become one step closer to defeating themselves with both the chaos they unleash and the authoritarian systems of control they've erected out of fear.

The question that I ask myself now is how to exercise forgiveness. I ask myself why the victor makes treaties with the loser, why not wipe the loser out completely? Pity? I do not know. But I feel some kind of pity for the Jews. I believe that we, as people under the guidance of higher powers, are so powerful, that we can even save Jews from themselves. That is the ultimate test of our strength, and why I believe that those who win wars make treaties with the losers. We welcome any challenge, any seemingly impossible task. I only look for ways to make that which seems impossible a reality, anything else does not interest me.

It's like a pitbull owner who's walking their dog one day when it suddenly turns on them. All these "POC", the "victim" class that the Jews have created, will be dogs without a master, without a leash, and shit's going to get really, really ugly. Remember the words of Rimbaud, do not rush quickly to salvation. Sometimes I get really impatient for the end, but it can't be rushed. Take a deep breath, and take the enemy out slow and methodical so there are no room for surprises.

Targ said:
Are anonymous from the enemy?

To me saying “CIA”, that’s one of the ‘conspiracy theories’, thought I haven’t delved deep into it. Though the group has no leadership and anyone can say they’re ‘Anonymous’.

Here’s a source;
https://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/12/anonymous-cia.html?m=1

DevilsMinion said:
I'm leery of Trump, since he is a tool and I have not yet visualized how he might be used for my benefit. I'm still processing the current situation, let's take a look. The Jews cannot keep up with the purity spiraling they have created within the marginalized groups they've rallied for their causes against us. It is all unraveling like the movie "They Live". Everyone is starting to see them for what they are. I'm witnessing this both on a local level, from every relationship that Jews have in the modern world, in circles of friends I used to have, to the current events at large that are unfolding as we speak.

You're going to visibly see the Jews getting their asses kicked very soon in record numbers, and not by us, although the work that people do here is obviously the driving force behind their demise. All we have to do is leave them to their own devices, the neuroticism and self-defeating nature is in their culture, their religion, their stories. The story of the "Golem" is ingrained in every Jew's mind, in every action they take, they become one step closer to defeating themselves with both the chaos they unleash and the authoritarian systems of control they've erected out of fear.

The question that I ask myself now is how to exercise forgiveness. I ask myself why the victor makes treaties with the loser, why not wipe the loser out completely? Pity? I do not know. But I feel some kind of pity for the Jews. I believe that we, as people under the guidance of higher powers, are so powerful, that we can even save Jews from themselves. That is the ultimate test of our strength, and why I believe that those who win wars make treaties with the losers. We welcome any challenge, any seemingly impossible task. I only look for ways to make that which seems impossible a reality, anything else does not interest me.

It's like a pitbull owner who's walking their dog one day when it suddenly turns on them. All these "POC", the "victim" class that the Jews have created, will be dogs without a master, without a leash, and shit's going to get really, really ugly. Remember the words of Rimbaud, do not rush quickly to salvation. Sometimes I get really impatient for the end, but it can't be rushed. Take a deep breath, and take the enemy out slow and methodical so there are no room for surprises.

Really I can understand pity for the greys way more than the Jews. I felt sad about what happened there they didn’t deserve it other than the Jews on their planet however they are gone now and turned into something not worth it that just should be tucking destroyed. However the Jews are not even a life form that is worth anything at all. Fuck any slow destruction or having any pity for them. They need to go ASAP. The reptilians totally are not a life form that is worth it either.

There are actual victims then there are horrible things that are not worth it at all. You need honestly to realize this. There is no redeeming value at all in the Jews there never was and never will be. Fuck forgiveness what are you an Xtian. You know these “people“ have completely disgusting energy and would kill you in a second.

In all likelihood some of the victims will be awakened in the future and come to our side. But FUHK (lol rtr term) the Jews!!!!

As has been stated on this site,, "The Jews attack and pretend to be against what they seek to protect the most"" ( maybe not exact wording, but the meaning is revealed ).
Is there a ''hidden agenda'' behind this seeming attack by Trump in the Social Media sites ?
Or, can the Jews directly use it to their advantage, so let Trump follow through on this ?
Like the U.S. Supreme Court ruling against Churches in California ( and other places ) from being allowed to re open. "That which is persecuted Thrives and Grows". Is this what the Jews intend with Christianity. A sudden "Fan the Flame" "Revivil" of the Christian religion???
This can spur many people to sympathize with Christianity. I and most others here are NOT doing this. But,, many people will.
Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show ( christian ) says. that Buddhists and others are allowed to meet, but not Christians ( He is full of SHIT ! ). But that goes to show what they are throwing out there, and this fuels in the ignorant masses the idea that Christianity is somehow true because of this "controlled persecution ( opposition ) ""
And, many people in this time of desperation will take the bait and fall for the christian scam, especially,,,,,, if they throw out some "humanitarian aid" to their fellow man,, "In the name of the Lord"".
It's a scam, and we know it. But, many people might fall for it.
Thanks for the RTR bi hourly link. Been using it.

DevilsMinion said:

Thats what we thought by kicking em out 109 times and look where that has brought us.

Saying to have mercy and to let them live is acting against ourselves and makes you an enemy of us.

They've had their chances. But it is in their blood, in their very souls blueprint to do evil. As long as they are here we will be plagued by evil. As long as they are here we cannot reach the absolute heights as a species and become all immortal.

Read some of the older sermons. Since you seem to be quite new here.

HP Mageson666 said:

I Think that you (and anyone else) should read this:
https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05/trumps-executive-order-on-social-media-opens-the-door-to-bigger-government-regulation-tyranny.html

I am aware of such arguments but the situation these social media monopolies are already surveillance companies for the (((deep state))) and propaganda platforms for the marching Communism of the Democratic Socialist Party the DNC. They are already weapons of the Jewish elites.

Opening these platforms up to legal punishment from the population and taking away their legal protections to Jew the population is a win.

danewpath said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I Think that you (and anyone else) should read this:
https://www.activistpost.com/2020/05/trumps-executive-order-on-social-media-opens-the-door-to-bigger-government-regulation-tyranny.html

Shadowcat said:
Great win indeed. One of the worst things for a kike is getting kicked in the shekels.

Kicked in the shekels :lol: That's the best phrase I've ever heard on this forum

"Magus I missed you you rock'" I am on the same Satanic wave length with you just when the recovery was getting better and I was starting to make money again the parasite messed it up again! OH well time to double down and Arm up .I hope all is well with you my most highly regarded virtual forum intellect!

Gigipah666 said:
Targ said:
Are anonymous from the enemy?

To me saying “CIA”, that’s one of the ‘conspiracy theories’, thought I haven’t delved deep into it. Though the group has no leadership and anyone can say they’re ‘Anonymous’.

Here’s a source;
https://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/12/anonymous-cia.html?m=1

I made a post before saying ‘CIA’, then following through with that. Just clearing the confusion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back