Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Offensive Co-Ordinator - New Era For Spiritual Warfare [Apps Updated]

Sundara said:
Ahhhhh bloody fuck yes...
I think this is what Andras mentioned, though I took it as something I was supposed to work on :lol: facepalm... sometimes man.... thank you cobra! On top of the paintable rtr, this is fucking thrilling.
I know right, must be thrilling to see your thoughts come to fruition.I’m ecstatic as well,
Fight on Sister. :)

Incase some people are wondering how co-ordinated attacks work, imagine one person at a time trying to lift a car, the person usually won’t get very lucky with picking it up now would he?

Now imagine 20 people picking up the car at the same time. They’ll have more luck lifting it up.

HAIL LUCIFER!

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:
Thank you Cobra. I have been doing 1 a day, 2 if I'm lucky. This motivates me to do 3 a day. Next one in 22 minutes... pfft ofcourse.

This gets me excited to do it.

Hail to Satan and his CERTAIN VICTORY!!!

Hmm you have cut back on FRTR's? Im quite happy to hear that you are taking better care of yourself. I also read that recently you had a visit from father Satan and he has shown you another way of living or something like that?

No offense but are you not soly running on hate anymore?

Yeah the last few weeks I've cut back. Just finished my 3 today. One I missed by 20 mins, the other two were perfect on time. It is very powerful.

Aku said:
Never mind

Yes mate it's a count down timer. When it hits zero you're good to go.

Like runners waiting to sprint. They watch the timer pop up at zeros and then they take off running. So yes start at the noughts.

I did a 27 RTR once then I spent a few days being able to do 3x with repetitions. With this I’m getting ready for my fourth. I think the synchronicity raises our energy levels, including everyone’s excitement.

Luck to the Dark!

It's every two hours on the hour GMT (Grenwich Meridian Time).

So 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and so on.

This is so cool! I've done two so far. My max is usually six for a day, and I only do it on days my energies and moods are very high. But now with coordinated attacks, I can comfortably do as many as I possibly can per day.

I also believe coordinated attacks are more effective. The enemy is still reading their horrible Torah, through their daily prayers. This means that they are at some rate sustaining/feeding their energy matrix. Tens of thousands of RTRs done at the same time are more effective than the same number scattered across the day, as some Jews may have read the Torah at various points during the day.

Thanks so much Commander! Much appreciated. I've never been happier while doing an RTR.

Wow! That was great; I managed to start perfectly in an evening offensive! This truly does feel like you are not alone while doing the RTR, a huge wave of energy just hit me in the face while I commenced it, almost overwhelming but amazing. I can just visualize every two hours a battalion of SS being deployed and furthering the destruction of the enemy! Very motivating, especially after being attacked so much lately, thank you so much! :D

I dunno about you guys but I’m killing it with the RTRs today :D my chakras feel so bright. I was gonna do 11 today, but Azazel just told me to do 13 and I’m happy to oblige. Gotta be careful though since it’s not really a sustainable amount right now, And I hope everyone is doing the same push hard today make it sustainable tomorrow.

There is always a motivation to do more RTR does not always have to be hate or fury, you can also think of your loved ones, someone you miss and someday can be with that person together again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
simply great, I hope this can speed up the war
I used to do 4 FRTR a day and still thought that they weren't enough even if of course I got eventually a little bored, now I'm doing just 1 or 2 due to family issues and it's more relaxing

Greetings everyone!
This is the answer to the prayers that I did so much to our God Satan! So much so that I asked Him for it and now I am finally at War with our Gods and Father Satan!
Mega happy! Thank you brother for but this tool.
On the way to the victory!
Hail Satan!
Hail Paimon!

I'm so happy that we finally have a means to coordinate!

I was expecting a countdown for the Hour of Saturn but, truth be told, that's realistically only a couple of times per day.
A barrage of FRTRs every two hours sound more devastating... as well as more satisfying.

I like this. Today I felt the energy of our final RTRs much stronger. I did them all day today also starting them near the time when it said too. Like give or take 5 minutes I still felt it way more strongly hope this doesn’t make much difference. This is really fun and motivating.

Back in to say... this is so powerful and I can feel all of us so strongly and clearly. We stand so strongly together. A massive shield has been put up by our unity, we are winning now and our victory is forever. Hail Satan!!! Each and every one of you.. thank you!

The paintable rtrs make this very easy. For anyone using the dark mode rtr just be careful about looking at the letters as you should always concentrate on them being destroyed, if not then concentrate on vibrating.

While it's okay to perform RTRs on uncoordinated time. HP.HC mentioned that and it's fine. For those who've missed out, don't worry yours is still good.

I do have another question that popped up.

Are we for better effect performing up to 3 reps for the niners, 9-9-9 once every two hours for three 2 hour windows of opportunities(WoOs) or is it better to perform 18 and or 27 reps(3x9) in one go and call it a day?

In other words what does more damage this time around spreading the RTRs throughout the windows or doing one shotgun blast of triplets at a single interval?

WoO: Windows of Opportunities

So relatively speaking as a question to high priests and to forum members.

How many minutes before the timer reaches zero and returns back to 2 hours are we spending raising our energies, reciting Invocation to Satan, and finally performing the RTR? Whats everyone preparatory time period 5 mins before zero, 10 mins before zero, whats the coordination in regards to energy raising?

ChaosBringer666 said:
I dunno about you guys but I’m killing it with the RTRs today :D my chakras feel so bright. I was gonna do 11 today, but Azazel just told me to do 13 and I’m happy to oblige. Gotta be careful though since it’s not really a sustainable amount right now, And I hope everyone is doing the same push hard today make it sustainable tomorrow.

Do you mean 9 x13?

I don’t feel as much energy being consumed from doing the ritual, yet it feels more firm and solid.

I used to be at a point where the enemy would attack my mind through environmental noises, such as doors opening, people speaking, which would then lead to my energy being drained and me heading towards a negative vibe, but after doing 4 co-ordinated rituals, their effects have greatly diminished.

I’m glad this got out there :D

If I fail to vibrate some variants of letters 9 times, how would the ritual get affected? Sometimes the enemy confuses me during the RTR and results in me potentially failing to vibrate everything as a multiple of 9, though I still feel the RTR strong and solid regardless.

Gear88 said:
While it's okay to perform RTRs on uncoordinated time. HP.HC mentioned that and it's fine. For those who've missed out, don't worry yours is still good.

Are we for better effect performing up to 3 reps for the niners, 9-9-9 once every two hours for three 2 hour windows of opportunities(WoOs) or is it better to perform 18 and or 27 reps(3x9) in one go and call it a day?

In other words what does more damage this time around spreading the RTRs throughout the windows or doing one shotgun blast of triplets at a single interval?

How many minutes before the timer reaches zero and returns back to 2 hours are we spending raising our energies, reciting Invocation to Satan, and finally performing the RTR? Whats everyone preparatory time period 5 mins before zero, 10 mins before zero, whats the coordination in regards to energy raising?

It kind of helps to be full of energy at all times( not uncontrollable, but the amount you are comfortable with).
The 5 times a day pdf/video will help you with this. If you are charged most of the times, you can just jump on the RTRs. But you will most likely have to raise energy even after the RTRs if you are seriously drained. Or else the returning curses is next to impossible.

Try the 666 breath till you get an energy buzz and then proceed. I guess around 10 mins for the whole process.

Catalincata94 said:
Catalincata94 said:
On the evil goy website Final RTR Printable [Light] the blotting on the last three rows of the hebrew letters doesn't work
HP. Hoodedcobra666
I correct my self, on the mobile phone the three last rows doesen't work

I’ve also started with 8 variants on the first variant of the first letter twice, then it went away.

Gigipah666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Do you mean 9 x13?

Yep :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
Gigipah666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Do you mean 9 x13?

Yep :D

Very nice

Gear88 said:

I would say looked at a singel person performing F-RTR. The more at the same time the better 27 reps from your example.

If we look at timed F-RTRs from everybody together the question still is what is more important to start at the same time or to finish at the same time simultaneously together ?

I don´t know how this works in the astral. What is more important.

ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
Is it more important to start all at the same time or to finish the Final RTR at the same time?

If all should start the same time then the timer is great.

But if all should finish at the same time well then it´s not.

Some people do 9 reps some do 27. ....

For me 9 is like 15- 20 min 27 is 45 min and 54 is like 1:10 -1:20 h.

I just wanted this to be confirmed. So we can have the best optimized RTR Offensive ;)

Doesn’t really matter you’ve got a about 15 minute window until the first person finishes. the energy will continue to pool until the last person finishes with the RTR I don’t know if you could feel it but at the last one felt like a storm cloud in the sky. really motivating :D

If what you said is true, then if someone would be able to do it over 2h (eg 108 reps) could the energy from the next wave add to the last one ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.

First off thank you for this. I really appreciate the work put in to making these convenient as possible.

Ive noticed one issue tho however, when i click final rtr (offline) i only see a blank white page

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If someone is able please let me know if the Android apps are now functioning properly. I tested these and found no issues.
I can't download the apps. The download doesn't start, I opened the downloads links in the new tab and tried several times and in most cases, the tabs close and the download doesn't start, once error 500 came out. I find your idea of the privacy app version very ingenious. Do you think the uploads are attacked by the enemy?

GG Allin said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
GG Allin said:
Is it more important to start all at the same time or to finish the Final RTR at the same time?

If all should start the same time then the timer is great.

But if all should finish at the same time well then it´s not.

Some people do 9 reps some do 27. ....

For me 9 is like 15- 20 min 27 is 45 min and 54 is like 1:10 -1:20 h.

I just wanted this to be confirmed. So we can have the best optimized RTR Offensive ;)

Doesn’t really matter you’ve got a about 15 minute window until the first person finishes. the energy will continue to pool until the last person finishes with the RTR I don’t know if you could feel it but at the last one felt like a storm cloud in the sky. really motivating :D

If what you said is true, then if someone would be able to do it over 2h (eg 108 reps) could the energy from the next wave add to the last one ?

Yes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just installed them and they both seem to work great. The app is awesome, lots of handy functionality, right in our phones :D

I had to use an apk installer from the app store, as my phone did not have a stock apk installer, weirly. This is a device specific issue though.

Jihiji12 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

First off thank you for this. I really appreciate the work put in to making these convenient as possible.

Ive noticed one issue tho however, when i click final rtr (offline) i only see a blank white page

Try going to Google Play and update your Android Webviews application.

winragefilled666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I just installed them and they both seem to work great. The app is awesome, lots of handy functionality, right in our phones :D

I had to use an apk installer from the app store, as my phone did not have a stock apk installer, weirly. This is a device specific issue though.

PERFECT. I am finally at peace with this now.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back