Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals free to roam during Covid-19 lockdown.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Thanks for the tips, I've been studying the tongue position and all the science behind this strange mutant phenomenon (people rolling Rs like it's nothing lol) but in the end I just distressed myself even more.

What helped was an mp3 file in which HP Maxine describes either RAUM and SURYA (in the latter she 'hisses' the S with the cat breathing technique, something I didn't know yet), and states both rolled R and 'English R' (if that's the technical name) are fine for the RAUM meditation (and I assume for chanting Raum/Chnum's name and Solar chakra's mantra as well), so I've started doing that and the only question left I guess is "how many can I do every day". Ok, that and "how long before I can go hug a lion", etc. :p

I'm going to repeat myself once again, but this chance to 'befriend' animals by understanding how to communicate with them.. I find it kind of amazing. I was already kind of amazed to discover I could catch hints off machines, but animals have always been my greatest love.
Also, I just checked and confirmed that Raum's Element is the Element with which I seem to be able to work the best. I'm considering making this an 'unofficial rule' for me to consider Air elemented Gods easier to reach (partially saw Raum/Chnum back in 2003 when I was a complete newcomer to Spiritual Satanism, so there's got to be something that I find easier in some way. The Element seems to have to do with this. Don't really know if it's a rule that may work for everyone else too, but just in case keep it in mind if you wish to try.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Lol! To me it's suprising how some languages don't have a rolled r :p

Lunar Dance 666 said:
https://www.msn.com/nl-nl/nieuws/binnenland/vale-gieren-gespot-in-ons-land-spanwijdte-van-265-meter/ar-BB14OhL7?li=BBoPOOe&ocid=mailsignout

Griffon vulture spotted in the NL. Yesterday the birds flew around Amsterdam, today near Rotterdam, is what Natuurmonumenten (Nature's monuments) reports.

That’s really amazing!
Ive never seen a vulture before until today. I took a wrong turn and saw three MASSIVE vultures snacking on what I think was a bunny. I had to pull over, they were so big and cool. Kind of slow. I had just seen a Jew post “you should always ask children for their preferred pronoun” Making me want to vomit and shred her to bits... kinda like a vulture. Vultures clean up crud, and shred it to bits. They represent cool things.

pretty birds ❤️ Shred jews ❤️ HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back