Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Tools By Fellow SS

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have something in the works, that will include these tools from here in it.

Please do send me the source files so I can include them in the project.
I included the html5, windows, mac, and android versions. For the html5 version, just upload all of the files in the html5 folder into the same place. (note if you try testing the html from your desktop the program won't load properly, has to be uploaded to the web)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1BqgmtQF6fWh4K1Niut7ePCUomrGD-bCd

Not sure if you just needed the html5 version, but if you upload them all feel free to make a note that Linux users can run the Windows version with the program "Wine".

Necrorifter said:
Just to let you know that those this link's domains are now suspended. They now led to this website of Ifastnet.com

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

This is the website that is now be led to...

https://suspended-website.com/f/
Not sure why that was leading you there, I'm testing it now and it's working fine at the moment.

I did receive an email from the host company that about 9 hours ago they did some kind of maintenance on their end, which seems to be around when you posted that message. So could be related

Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I included the html5, windows, mac, and android versions. For the html5 version, just upload all of the files in the html5 folder into the same place. (note if you try testing the html from your desktop the program won't load properly, has to be uploaded to the web)
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1BqgmtQF6fWh4K1Niut7ePCUomrGD-bCd

Not sure if you just needed the html5 version, but if you upload them all feel free to make a note that Linux users can run the Windows version with the program "Wine".

Perfect. All I needed was the html version. I will upload it on the JoS Main Website also, as with other tools. This way it can exist in both places.

Thanks for making this tool.

To anyone mentioning how bright white the letters are in dark mode, simply dim your computer/phone screen until they are grey. This is what I've been doing.

Necrorifter said:
I enjoy those, I also notice that first link, one by Luminescence, lack the part where you need to repeat each 'sentence' each time instead of just each sound then next sound. I love the destroyed animation on one by YoungFaith. I wonder if anyone makes a play-along version where instead of click a button to hear a sound each time, one can just click a button to hear a whole 9 time each sound play along with sort.
It's supposed to be letter 9x, not sentence 9x. You do the first "sound" 9x then do the next one, exactly as Luminescence has it laid out.

Bigot Boy said:
Necrorifter said:
Just to let you know that those this link's domains are now suspended. They now led to this website of Ifastnet.com

https://liliths.top/ - By BigotBoy. Another great tool that can be used and works on HTML, instructions for other OS's included.

Not sure why that was leading you there, I'm testing it now and it's working fine at the moment.

I did receive an email from the host company that about 9 hours ago they did some kind of maintenance on their end, which seems to be around when you posted that message. So could be related

The sounds of the letters, when pressed, lag when they are playing. They are having a latency. Please if you have the time, look if it can be fixed.

Maybe this is only me but I have used it on a few browsers.

I figured out a pretty neat solution that seems to be working quite well, so I’ll share my knowledge.

Get a deodorant or cologne that you like, raise your energies, invoke Satan if that’s what you do before your RTR’s, then hold your deodorant/cologne with your dominant hand, do the RTR and vibrate all the words to the deodorant/cologne as you keep going (you don’t need to focus too much on it), then when you finish the 2 affirmations 3 times, stare at the deodorant/cologne, state ‘HAIL SATAN!’, then leave the deodorant/cologne alone while you clean your aura.

Afterwards, you can spray it on your clothes and wear them outside, any Jew who tries to take the piss and get too close to you will regrettably to them will end up cursing themselves simply by breathing. You can also spray it in your home, or do it to a room spray and use that separately for your house.

What the enemy likes to do when someone not on their side lives in their house or whatever, is use this exact same tactic I provided, but to serve their rotten God.

If there is someone like that in your house, spray it under their door while they’re asleep ;) :D

Btw can anyine recommend a good apk editor?
I would like to try to put the pronounciation in a different language.
If it wors i will share it.

Maybe if I get to understand a bit of android coding, maybe i can extend the features to choosing languages idk.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Perfect. All I needed was the html version. I will upload it on the JoS Main Website also, as with other tools. This way it can exist in both places.

Thanks for making this tool.
Can one do it on a single page again and again.
I dont really find internet safe.
Maybe becuase I am not good at using these.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you HP for making this post :D if anyone finds that my RTR is suspended, this is the reason:
Your account was Temporarily Suspended
Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limits. Learn more about this limit.
Your account will be reactivated automatically in 4 hours from now.
It's a very good thing that it'll be integrated within JoS servers, because I couldn't find no decent hosting (btw it's not written in Java but Javascript :lol:)

i didnt know you can just vibrate each word instead of vibrating the whole set of words per count
oh well im too used to vibrate it on whole set to try it on each word per count instead...

Lydia said:
To anyone mentioning how bright white the letters are in dark mode, simply dim your computer/phone screen until they are grey. This is what I've been doing.

Necrorifter said:
I enjoy those, I also notice that first link, one by Luminescence, lack the part where you need to repeat each 'sentence' each time instead of just each sound then next sound. I love the destroyed animation on one by YoungFaith. I wonder if anyone makes a play-along version where instead of click a button to hear a sound each time, one can just click a button to hear a whole 9 time each sound play along with sort.
It's supposed to be letter 9x, not sentence 9x. You do the first "sound" 9x then do the next one, exactly as Luminescence has it laid out.

Yes, but in the original Final RTR provide by High Priestess, there was some, where you have to do sentence before repeat it, and others where you do sound by sound. Here an example

Vibrate the following 9 times:
• FUUK (rhymes with the American English word “ZOOM”)
• PUG (rhymes with the American English word “PUT”)
• FOHG
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letter out completely.

Vibrate each the following 9 times each: SHER • SHAYR • SHOR (ROLL THE R)

Bigot Boy said:
Necrorifter said:

Oh, my bad, I should have swore that I change the link before I post it... But this is the link.

http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2 - By YoungFaith. A very beautiful and well liked tool based on Java. Press to play the sounds of letters.

Young Faith said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Youngfaith's page is suspended. Just wanted to let you know.
Anything new. That hosting service sucks
I'm so glad HPHC will include it in JoS servers

Do not worry, I will do everything in my current ability to get this going. Screw these guys that took your page down.

I deeply appreciate all the efforts by everyone, and I got inspired myself by what our SS Brothers did in creating these tools.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The sounds of the letters, when pressed, lag when they are playing. They are having a latency. Please if you have the time, look if it can be fixed.

Maybe this is only me but I have used it on a few browsers.
Did they sound distorted? On a desktop/laptop or mobile by chance?

I have made a version with the audio files much more compressed: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1ppk2CkcAUH15pKafU4nqHYNH8Y2PWit6

If the issue was on a desktop/laptop then this should help significantly. I haven't heard of anyone having issues with the html5 audio other than on mobile though. For iOS specifically, Godot (what Master RTR is made with) is known to be glitchy with HTML5; I would recommend iPhone users to use one of the other Final RTR tools instead at this time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Young Faith said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Youngfaith's page is ;) ;) suspended. Just wanted to let you know.

Do not worry, I will do everything in my current ability to get this going. Screw these guys that took your page down.
Man, i can't wait to see what you're creating. Can we have a hint ? :?:
I deeply appreciate all the efforts by everyone, and I got inspired myself by what our SS Brothers did in creating these tools.

Young Faith said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Youngfaith's page is suspended. Just wanted to let you know.
Yeah, sorry about that. Can't wait until they get it back up. I want to see what you've created.

you must vibrate the word 9x then move onto the next word, then once those words for that letter are vibrated you blott out the letter. if not done like this then its not correct.

Necrorifter said:
Lydia said:

Necrorifter said:

Yes, but in the original Final RTR provide by High Priestess, there was some, where you have to do sentence before repeat it, and others where you do sound by sound. Here an example

Vibrate the following 9 times:
• FUUK (rhymes with the American English word “ZOOM”)
• PUG (rhymes with the American English word “PUT”)
• FOHG

Vibrate each the following 9 times each: SHER • SHAYR • SHOR (ROLL THE R)

LuxDuellerIX said:
i didnt know you can just vibrate each word instead of vibrating the whole set of words per count
oh well im too used to vibrate it on whole set to try it on each word per count instead...

eternal666light said:
you must vibrate the word 9x then move onto the next word, then once those words for that letter are vibrated you blott out the letter. if not done like this then its not correct.

eh, so i've been doing it wrong for yrs? oh crap it gonna take quite sometime before im going to get used to do it properly
im so used to vibrate it as whole "set/sentence" that i almost memorized it like a lyrics...
and since im using a counter (the actual analog one) to track the repetitions... if im gonna count it per words
thats gonna be a lot of clicking instead of just 198 counts

i have to fix the format im using on rtr prints too
since each letters/set has count numbers on side to match the counts on counter

e.g. VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS 9
NISH • NIS • NEESH • NEESS 18

now even that method ive been using for yrs i have to scrap it......

LuxDuellerIX said:
eternal666light said:

eh, so i've been doing it wrong for yrs? oh crap it gonna take quite sometime before im going to get used to do it properly
im so used to vibrate it as whole "set/sentence" that i almost memorized it like a lyrics...
and since im using a counter (the actual analog one) to track the repetitions... if im gonna count it per words

You have been doing it wrong all this time. But if that is how you are best at doing it, you can keep doing it that way. It works just as well either way, so do it however you are best at. All of it helps.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
LuxDuellerIX said:
eternal666light said:

You have been doing it wrong all this time. But if that is how you are best at doing it, you can keep doing it that way. It works just as well either way, so do it however you are best at. All of it helps.
To summarize the Chinese hyperbole HPS Maxine shared before, if something is working for you, then keep going with it. Of course you can try the "correct" way and see if that works even better for you though. :p

Luminescence said:
http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ - By Luminescence. This tool is literally immaculate from a coding and operational perspective. It will make your RTR a literal breeze. Always a super joy to use and utilize.
This is my favorite. :D :mrgreen: :p :p :mrgreen: :D

Almost perfect, but I found just one way to make it better. If you disconnect the volume up and down buttons from the counter. I like to listen to videos about news and politics in another window while I am doing this. So sometimes I want to turn the volume up or down for the video. And every time I touch the volume button, it skips through the whole counter for the letter and it skips to the part where you have to cross out the letter. Just pushing the botton once and holding it down skips through everything like that. Maybe it's something like every notch on the volume bar counts as pushing a button again, or maybe it's even more than that.

Those volume buttons also say F2 and F3 on them. But maybe that is different on other computers.

...Those volume buttons also say F2 and F3 on them. But maybe that is different on other computers.

Many laptop models have those depending on the type of computer. My best guess is you either have a special laptop button system i.e. Fn(Function) key or you have some alternative mode developed or maybe even integrated specifically for that as with certain systems albeit that would mean more of a custom external system like a keyboard with volume dials rather than a Fn key or Alt mode.

On mines Fn -> F2 = mute, Fn -> F3 = volume down, and Fn -> F4 = volume up. Both Volume dials are in increments of two, makes sense for speed but can be annoying to fine tuning the sound a bit more of a limit of these old cheapy like 2-5watt speaker bar found inside the laptop.

Side-topic: (Proper sound support like proper Sound card/high-end integrated sound + better speaker/headphones particularly if amplified = better quality and higher volume of sound with lower levels, so what you can accomplish with good equipment lets you say hear at 10-15 volume level rather than lower-end 30-40+ maybe even 80-100 volume level).

Also one thing you can do to counter-act the effect is grab your mouse or use the laptop built-in trackpad, go to the minimize button on the top right hand corner or go to the taskbar and click on your browser tab on taskbar and lower the browser then switch the sound. I'm not sure if such a thing is feasible it might fall into the realm of keylogging or at least a check IF system, IF Fn -> F2-3-4 ignore count.

In reality once you do the F-RTR perhaps for a good 3-5 days you should be good with the pronounce. Really some of the hard ones are knowing the difference between fuuk and fuk and as well as some for Aid, Fehl-ah, and like two or three others I'm forgetting. Albeit I understand the desire to pronounce it perfectly even though I remember, I still like to play the sound beforehand it's only a moment longer and helps better.

So I perfectly understand your desire to hear the sound. It's not a criticism it's more like "keep doing a good or in this case better job".

Does anyone know if there are any specific RTR schedules that will be upcoming, or are we just to continue doing it at our own time?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wanted to make this post briefly to remind everyone that there are tools for RTR's that have been published with other SS. These have already gained the love and support of many people who use them daily including myself. This is a question of taste or in what mood you are on the day on which tool to use. These are very creative and truly remarkable.

Also, these tools will be moved on the native JoS Servers, but with a little twist that I am keeping as a surprise right now. This will make the collective efforts far more powerful, little but huge type of surprise here. All of us who are invested in daily spiritual warfare, you will see how very beautiful this is going to be. However this will be based on the tools below.

The above is going to be pure spiritual NAPALM when it's online. I just need to finish some other pressing tasks in the next days, and then this will be utilized on top of the already existing tools which are wonderful.

http://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/ - By Luminescence. This tool is literally immaculate from a coding and operational perspective. It will make your RTR a literal breeze. Always a super joy to use and utilize.

http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2 - By YoungFaith. A very beautiful and well liked tool based on Java. Press to play the sounds of letters.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000933id_/http://hopeful-spence-e7c132.netlify.com/ [Dark version]
https://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html [White version] - Paintable RTR by Soaring Eagle, a classic, based on the RTR classic page, a straightfoward tool.

With these the RTR will become a breeze.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Top link is magic bro

Will have a look at others

take care troops

Gear88 said:
...Those volume buttons also say F2 and F3 on them. But maybe that is different on other computers.

Many laptop models have those depending on the type of computer. My best guess is you either have a special laptop button system i.e. Fn(Function) key or you have some alternative mode developed or maybe even integrated specifically for that as with certain systems albeit that would mean more of a custom external system like a keyboard with volume dials rather than a Fn key or Alt mode.

On mines Fn -> F2 = mute, Fn -> F3 = volume down, and Fn -> F4 = volume up. Both Volume dials are in increments of two, makes sense for speed but can be annoying to fine tuning the sound a bit more of a limit of these old cheapy like 2-5watt speaker bar found inside the laptop.

Side-topic: (Proper sound support like proper Sound card/high-end integrated sound + better speaker/headphones particularly if amplified = better quality and higher volume of sound with lower levels, so what you can accomplish with good equipment lets you say hear at 10-15 volume level rather than lower-end 30-40+ maybe even 80-100 volume level).

Also one thing you can do to counter-act the effect is grab your mouse or use the laptop built-in trackpad, go to the minimize button on the top right hand corner or go to the taskbar and click on your browser tab on taskbar and lower the browser then switch the sound. I'm not sure if such a thing is feasible it might fall into the realm of keylogging or at least a check IF system, IF Fn -> F2-3-4 ignore count.

In reality once you do the F-RTR perhaps for a good 3-5 days you should be good with the pronounce. Really some of the hard ones are knowing the difference between fuuk and fuk and as well as some for Aid, Fehl-ah, and like two or three others I'm forgetting. Albeit I understand the desire to pronounce it perfectly even though I remember, I still like to play the sound beforehand it's only a moment longer and helps better.

So I perfectly understand your desire to hear the sound. It's not a criticism it's more like "keep doing a good or in this case better job".
Thank you, some interesting things. The F2 and F3 functions require me to also hold down a button that says Fn. Those functions are seperate from the volume functions that happen on those same buttons when Fn is not pushed.

I am not listening to the letters, I don't need to do that. I'm listening to someone in another window talking about the current news and politics.

Gigipah666 said:
Does anyone know if there are any specific RTR schedules that will be upcoming, or are we just to continue doing it at our own time?

Current RTR is FINAL RTR. Do it when you can, daily.

Brother's and Sister's,

Master RTR now has a new home page, check it out here: http://www.liliths.top/

It is in honor of Mother Lilith, hope you like it! :)

LuxDuellerIX said:

Don't beat yourself up over it, but consider switching to the correct version, as it more powerful. Imagine each "word" as a version of that letter. Each dialect of Jews used that one version, therefore you go through each version of the letter and destroy them all.

Bigot Boy, version 1.5 of your tool for Mac doesn't work.

Error: Couldn't load project data at path ".". Is the .pck file missing?
If you've renamed the executable, the associated .pck file should also be renamed to match the executable's name (without the extension).

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

If you've renamed the executable, the associated .pck file should also be renamed to match the executable's name (without the extension).
Thank you for the heads up, could you give this edited version a try for me please?

http://www.liliths.top/mrtr_mac_v1.5.1.zip

Bigot Boy said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

Thank you for the heads up, could you give this edited version a try for me please?

Now it works. Let's set the purulent enemy on fire!

अग्निसर्प࿗ said:
Bigot Boy said:
अग्निसर्प࿗ said:

Now it works. Let's set the purulent enemy on fire!
Indeed Brother, Sieg Heil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back