Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vegetarianism In Yoga

Henu the Great said:
loki88 said:
Shael said:
This is interesting. I always thought the boiled milk (like the basic storebought one) would lack nutrients due to the harsh processing and end up being harmful because of this, by drawing out nutrients from the body instead.
I would assume this is wrong info, then? What are your views on drinking milk in general? Any kind of specific qualities that should be looked for when choosing what milk to drink?

Ideally raw milk, at the least full fat milk.

Ideally yes.

Pasteurized milk on the other hand... Ok I give you that full fat is better than skimmed, but it's like stripped of the good stuff.

I do not bother drinking milk anymore. The stuff that they sell in stores tastes like water to me so I stick to yoghurt.

Most people can't obtain raw milk and in many countries (most?) it is illegal. In Canada milk is better than the states but probably still contaminated

The Mukunda fellow is talking about the need for Ksatriyas. Yogi Bhajan stated that Kundalini Yoga was the Yoga of the Ksatriya class. Yet Prabhupada's own statements on Kundalini Chakra, that of Kundalini Yoga is disparaging and against such.

Hitler was a person who practiced Kundalini Yoga, and look what he accomplished. There is no other Yoga if one goes back far enough the Aryan culture was the Serpent Power Yoga. One of the Sat Guru's openly stated in the Golden Age, Sanat Kumara created and lead the Order of the Kundalini.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Mukunda fellow is talking about the need for Ksatriyas. Yogi Bhajan stated that Kundalini Yoga was the Yoga of the Ksatriya class. Yet Prabhupada's own statements on Kundalini Chakra, that of Kundalini Yoga is disparaging and against such.

Hitler was a person who practiced Kundalini Yoga, and look what he accomplished. There is no other Yoga if one goes back far enough the Aryan culture was the Serpent Power Yoga. One of the Sat Guru's openly stated in the Golden Age, Sanat Kumara created and lead the Order of the Kundalini.

I think Mukunda Dasa may be an operative. he is often on (((Brian Ruhe's))) show. Ruhe is clearly an operative. Most of the protests that he is orchestrating in Vancouver look contrived and most of the members look like christians, they have that 'artificial', robotic quality that most christians have:

Nice post, balance is the best diet. Eat everything in balanced quantities and make sure to get a good amount of nutrients

Thats it

loki88 said:
Its part of their dialectic: keto carnivore vs. vegan.
I'm beginning to think that lacto-vegetarian is best. It is alkalizing others are acidifying

Keto and carnivore are not the same. Keto is fat-based with moderate protein and low carbs intake. Carnivore is protein-based.

I still think weightlifting is valuable as an exercise modality.

As far as weightlifting is concerned, they way the go about it nowadays is completely wrong and I don´t mean just the technique used but the exercises in and of themselves.Weights are to used as a support for mobility and certain types of exercises that are not done nowadays by anyone that is not into Olympic gymnastics and very old, knowledgeable coaches. Also, they should only be used after having mastered your own body to a certain degree, which most people (SS; NPC or enemy) haven´t achieved, thus ending up developing structural imbalances and more blockages in the meridians, doing more harm than good. Following today´s weight-lifting system only gives circumstantial (non-functional and semi-functional) strength which is mostly useless, and muscle size/volume which is mostly for show. What one needs for strength is muscles with high density which weight-lifting is not qualified to develop, what one needs for performance and survival is using techniques that train the whole body harmoniously like kundalini yoga does. Gymnastics is nothing but an offshoot of kundalini yoga, focused more on the physical performative side than the spiritual. Calisthenics is the dumbening of gymnastics. Isolation exercises are useless because your body never uses only one muscle at once in real life.

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
Its part of their dialectic: keto carnivore vs. vegan.
I'm beginning to think that lacto-vegetarian is best. It is alkalizing others are acidifying

Keto and carnivore are not the same. Keto is fat-based with moderate protein and low carbs intake. Carnivore is protein-based.

I still think weightlifting is valuable as an exercise modality.

As far as weightlifting is concerned, they way the go about it nowadays is completely wrong and I don´t mean just the technique used but the exercises in and of themselves.Weights are to used as a support for mobility and certain types of exercises that are not done nowadays by anyone that is not into Olympic gymnastics and very old, knowledgeable coaches. Also, they should only be used after having mastered your own body to a certain degree, which most people (SS; NPC or enemy) haven´t achieved, thus ending up developing structural imbalances and more blockages in the meridians, doing more harm than good. Following today´s weight-lifting system only gives circumstantial (non-functional and semi-functional) strength which is mostly useless, and muscle size/volume which is mostly for show. What one needs for strength is muscles with high density which weight-lifting is not qualified to develop, what one needs for performance and survival is using techniques that train the whole body harmoniously like kundalini yoga does. Gymnastics is nothing but an offshoot of kundalini yoga, focused more on the physical performative side than the spiritual. Calisthenics is the dumbening of gymnastics. Isolation exercises are useless because your body never uses only one muscle at once in real life.

Weight training isn't useless and neither are isolation exercises. They increase muscle electrical activity; bone mineral density; heart rate/myocardial thickness; shunt the blood around the body and confer cardiovascular benefits also. Many benefits. What would you prescribe specifically that could confer these benefits in an efficient and condensed form other than weight training? kundalini yoga doesn't cut it when it comes to all of these benefits.

I think Mukunda is just a religious type who has been smart enough to figure out the obvious about Jews. But has never left Christianity and promotes Jewsus as some kind of Hind-jew nonsense. Mukunda is so deep into the Hare Krisna cult that he even talks like and memes Prabhupada.

Ruhe is a strange case he admits he dated an orthodox Jewess and the situation is a orthodox Jewess would not date a male Goy in all reality. He also flipped out and started interviewing all his Jewish friends and talking about being in synagogues. His Thule Society allows in Jews which is bad news. And he promotes Islam and Christianity which are the Jewish programs for world domination. Its interesting how these types will bitch about Jewish Communism but then embrace Jewish domination of the planet under Christianity. The goal of Christianity is to put the King of the Jews on the throne of a Jewish world government its right in the Bible openly in Revelation. And the Jew, Mohammed stated he wanted to impose the religion of Abraham which is Judaism on the world. So conquering the world for Jews.

Whatever Ruhe is he needs to sort himself out and stop coddling the Jews.

loki88 said:
I think Mukunda Dasa may be an operative. he is often on (((Brian Ruhe's))) show. Ruhe is clearly an operative. Most of the protests that he is orchestrating in Vancouver look contrived and most of the members look like christians, they have that 'artificial', robotic quality that most christians have:

HP Mageson666 said:
I think Mukunda is just a religious type who has been smart enough to figure out the obvious about Jews. But has never left Christianity and promotes Jewsus as some kind of Hind-jew nonsense. Mukunda is so deep into the Hare Krisna cult that he even talks like and memes Prabhupada.

Ruhe is a strange case he admits he dated an orthodox Jewess and the situation is a orthodox Jewess would not date a male Goy in all reality. He also flipped out and started interviewing all his Jewish friends and talking about being in synagogues. His Thule Society allows in Jews which is bad news. And he promotes Islam and Christianity which are the Jewish programs for world domination. Its interesting how these types will bitch about Jewish Communism but then embrace Jewish domination of the planet under Christianity. The goal of Christianity is to put the King of the Jews on the throne of a Jewish world government its right in the Bible openly in Revelation. And the Jew, Mohammed stated he wanted to impose the religion of Abraham which is Judaism on the world. So conquering the world for Jews.

loki88 said:
"he promotes Islam and Christianity which are the Jewish programs for world domination"
Ruhe's current movements he is leading in Vancouver are highly suspicious. Many of the people look like paid actors who are pushing christ-insanity. He has a sort of false appearance in his interviews also and Paul Fromm, the only other alleged white nationalist in Canada has worked with faith goldy of the jewish defence league and is an alleged christian. I have had extensive emails with Fromm attempting to feel him out and sort out who can be trusted in this movement and when he realized i wasn't christian identity he would only respond passive-aggressively like a typical christard. Ruhe flew off the handle many times in my attempts to offer him my work and refused to cover my case claiming he had more issues such as pushing hinduism that were more (((important))) with Dasa. He is also pushing Stalinism and had various jews on his show (((jews for hitler))) etc. A clown and an operative for certain.

HP Mageson666 said:

loki88 said:

Mukunda Dasa has exposed ISKCON and its Jewish leadership under Radhanath Swami, their editing of Bhagvad gita and such things. Iskcon members are a certain stereotypes, I have noticed HP Mageson. Most iskcon members in India are some rich blokes who have some reason to have guilt in life. Iskcon literally uses rich and influential Indians and white people as a way to spread their pseudo xtian cult amongst indians. And these Indian iskcon members race mix with white people especially Russians.

Mukunda promotes Jewsus and Jewish Christianity and accuses any White who exposes Christardanity as being somehow a Jew.

anonymous666 said:
Mukunda Dasa has exposed ISKCON and its Jewish leadership under Radhanath Swami, their editing of Bhagvad gita and such things. Iskcon members are a certain stereotypes, I have noticed HP Mageson. Most iskcon members in India are some rich blokes who have some reason to have guilt in life. Iskcon literally uses rich and influential Indians and white people as a way to spread their pseudo xtian cult amongst indians. And these Indian iskcon members race mix with white people especially Russians.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Not really the average Indian's life span was 28 years old now its around the 50's or early 60's. Raw milk is dangerous and there is a reason that pasteurization works and has saved many peoples lives.

You are the example of the swing back you went from one extreme to the another extreme.

Edelwise said:
I'm so glad I got rid of my vegetarian/vegan leanings. Even though I'm not following a carnivore diet, Dr. Shawn Baker's appearance on Joe Rogan made me completely abandon that rotten ideology. Meat in your diet makes everything easier, from meditation, to Yoga, to physical labor and intellectual work. As a plus, my teeth won't fall out of my mouth and my eyes won't fall into it.

However, keep in mind that Hindu Vegetarianism is very different than Western Vegetarianism. Modern Hindus do better than their Western counterparts because of the quality of their food. Raw milk is extremely nutritious. You can literally maintain your strength and abilities on milk alone, provided that it's of good quality, and that it wasn't destroyed by homogenization or extreme temperatures (like it's the case in most developed countries). I have experimented with drinking only milk for two weeks so I'm pretty confident about it.

Of course, nothing beats a juicy steak, or some pork ribs, or salmon.... Drat! I made myself hungry again!
If you have your own goat that is healthy and happy is it safe to drink its raw milk?
In Romania in villages the milk we buyed from others that had cows we would cook it till it would rise many bubbles in the pot then we would let it to cool down then we could drink it or use it for food, the same would go for goat milk.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Not really the average Indian's life span was 28 years old now its around the 50's or early 60's. Raw milk is dangerous and there is a reason that pasteurization works and has saved many peoples lives.

You are the example of the swing back you went from one extreme to the another extreme.

Edelwise said:
I'm so glad I got rid of my vegetarian/vegan leanings. Even though I'm not following a carnivore diet, Dr. Shawn Baker's appearance on Joe Rogan made me completely abandon that rotten ideology. Meat in your diet makes everything easier, from meditation, to Yoga, to physical labor and intellectual work. As a plus, my teeth won't fall out of my mouth and my eyes won't fall into it.

However, keep in mind that Hindu Vegetarianism is very different than Western Vegetarianism. Modern Hindus do better than their Western counterparts because of the quality of their food. Raw milk is extremely nutritious. You can literally maintain your strength and abilities on milk alone, provided that it's of good quality, and that it wasn't destroyed by homogenization or extreme temperatures (like it's the case in most developed countries). I have experimented with drinking only milk for two weeks so I'm pretty confident about it.

Of course, nothing beats a juicy steak, or some pork ribs, or salmon.... Drat! I made myself hungry again!
If you have your own goat that is healthy and happy is it safe to drink its raw milk?
I wanted to say we would boil it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back